Will Smith Pimp Slaps Russian Reporter for Disrespecting His Manhood (Video)

How many times does Will Smith have to tell you he’s not gay?

Smith, who is married to actress Jada Pinkett-Smith, has repeatedly denied the persistent ghey rumors over the years.

But his denials doesn’t keep the gheys from trying him.

Smith just about reached the limits of his endurance with the ghey rumor thing when a gutsy Russian reporter tried to kiss him in the mouth on the red carpet at the Russian premiere of Men in Black III.

“Come on, man! What the hell is your problem!,” Will yelled before pimp slapping the guy. “He kissed me in my mouth!” Will explained while apologizing for his outburst. “He’s lucky I didn’t sucker punch him,” he said.

This reminds me of the time, years ago, when a young rapper (who I won’t name) reacted in a similar fashion to being kissed in the mouth by a former employee of music producer Dallas Austin (whom I won’t mention to save his wife any further embarrassment).

• Is Willow Smith trying to tell us something?
  • Celeb Style: Willow Smith wearing Adidas Y-3 Heels
  • Celebrity Seed: Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith
  • Medical Minute: Male Menopause
  • Source: TMZ

54 Responses to “Will Smith Pimp Slaps Russian Reporter for Disrespecting His Manhood (Video)”

EB says:

Will Smith loves Duane Martin

Bad Influence says:

Eazy says:

:rofl: Right on EB

Ty says:

:dead: :rofl: Auntie u are a mess!

I dont think Will was that offended because he only tapped dude. If he was really pissed the reporter’s head should’ve spent around like the exorcist. I’ve hit dudes harder than that for grabbing my :buttshake:

Ty says:

EB says:

Will Smith loves Duane Martin
      :rofl: Did u see Lisa Ray’s comment about Duane :shrug: Yeah him and Duane are tag teaming :hurl:

Eazy says:

I aint the one to gossip so you aint heard this from me

__________________________
      I fixed it for you Aunty

That was a “Boy stop playin tap” :homoswitch: Dude would’ve been on the ground fukkin with me :tea:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

:blink:

Ty says:

Daddy Warbucks says:

That was a “Boy stop playin tap” Dude would’ve been on the ground fukkin with me
      ________
      Exactly!!! That should have been a throat shot :yes:

@ Daddy Warbucks: I think Will restrained himself because he knew over 100 reporters were witnesses to the assault that was about to take place. I could tell by his facial expression that he was pissed!

Good observation Auntie!

EB says:

When Lisa Raye heard the rumors that Duane was Will Smith mistress she said “sounds familiar”

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: Will chastised the dude
      too funny :hahaha:

Ty says:

EB says:

________
      Yep I didnt know that he was “buddy buddy” with the prince (the real prince not Wills Bellaire azz) after Lisa introduced them :rofl: Duane has a type, he likes men with money and status I see :coffee:

Tooo funny :lol:

WCC :wave:

Mistress lmaooo

YSoSrs says:

SIS!!

:hi:
      :bye:

I def. think he was mad.

SISTAHHH :wave:

West Coast Chick says:

Sup OTB!!! :waves:

The smilies move super fast on mobile. That upchuck is hilarious.

I cant call it. Glad its the wknd tho.

rich & famous or not, a real man woulda dropped that reporter for such disrespect. :nono: willard! :coffee:

his reaction just wasnt strong enough for me :shrug: :coffee:

Lol Fay

but i suppose thats y he’s an actor & i’m not :D

cougar lover says:

That was the real Will right there lol

Yeah you cleaned it up good Fay. This blog kinda reading like Will is a fotb :think:

awwwwww chit nah! my daughter & son in law was just on tv doing an interview :yahoo: it was kewl :)

:rofl: OTB lawd knows i aint mean no harm!

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Will shoulda yelled GRAPE STREET NUKKA!!! Hey yall :waves: I know yall heffers miss me,,,The feeling isnt mutual. Been very busy. Hope all is well…

I see OTB,,,Hey gal,,,Im diggin the lip liner,,,Very throw back-cholaish,,,I bet most folx dont even knw you trynna hide a cold sore :thumbsup:

Hey Westie,,,Long time no font,,,We still cool? I mean yes I put ur mans naughty bits in my mouthal area,,,But girl,,,We was drunk,,,Not to mention he aint even nut,,,So it dont count *wink wink*

Hey YS*,,,I see those pesky Holiday lbs are still in town,,,Dont fret girl,,,With the sloppy way you cook,,,Youre bound to catch a tape worm sooner or later,,,Tape worms,,,Natures cure to obesity…

Hi Tyddybear,,,You lookin good gal,,,Those over sized false lashes are pulling on your lids,,,Thus n such stretching the skin arounst your eyes,,,Thus n such smoothing out those crows feet,,,Brilliant girl,,,Just brilliant :-)

^^^ Call me slow Sandra,,,But did you just secretly name the participants,,,Or is my slow ass just really slow :think:

YSoSrs says:

@FAYLA

I say a real man knows how to control himself when he knows how many eyes are watching him. And if he woulda hurt dude the way I think he wanted to, he’d probably be facing charges and a lawsuit.

Even if he his is gay, that sht was hella rude. I feel like Will handled it just right. But I’m a fan and so I’m biased. :shrugs:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hey Fayla :kiss: I heard you was mad at me a couple weeks ago,,,I didnt wanna bring it to the board soooooo….Anyway,,,,Hope all is well in rich b*tch land,,,Must be nice,,,One day I too will be an entrepreneur…Edible dildos will be on store shelves soon….Mark my words :biggrin:

YSoSrs says:

@YOU

Better a sloppy cook than a sloppy fck. Missed you too. :coffee:

:rofl: edible schlongs?? :hahaha: u might just have a niche market!

YSo all i am saying is if it were me, or my man..well it woulda went differently. hell i aint mad at Will doing what i couldnt :windmill: :coffee:

Peachizz says:

LOL… Will Got em good!!! LOL

LaceFace says:

:kiss: fayla, yso, otb

Daisy says:

LisaRaye said she didn’t say that I never understood that whole scenario :shrug:

Sandra says: Anyway, T.I. had to be physically restrained from busting the exec in the chops that day. Unfortunately, the action wasn’t caught on film like Will’s kiss was. But people are still talking about it to this day.

I like how u still put his name in there :rofl: :hahaha:

lovebites says:

In Europe they usually kiss on both sides of the cheeks. i think it was a mistake….

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

his reaction just wasnt strong enough for me

Did you expect him to punch the guy out with 100 cameras rolling? :shrug:

Brendan! :hug: it was you who sent me that yrz supply of herpecin warnt it?? Nothing but lurve sugah! :rofl:

Jamillah says:

Family recognizes family.

Auntie can we pretty please get a post bout Lil Kim (THE QUEEN) :pray:

pointhimout says:

sandra can you at least give us the initials of the former employee who kissed TI on his coolers, example dz?

Will restrained pretty well and rightfully so. When you’re being provoked and have way more to lose than the pisser offer, you have to have self control. he can have his handlers do the dirty work or have said reporter banned from anything he attends. he has that pull and power.

I’d react the way he did, however, I enjoy same sex activities, just no PDA. I remember Will being on Letterman asking him to kiss him so maybe he just ddn’t like the guy like that.

Anna says:

Way “offtopic”. I feel we are fam in this room. I just want all to love, be loved and know love. Life is so short. I commented that I am married only 15 yrs,, but wish I had met my husband sooner. My friend who I consider my sister announced 2 weeks ago that she was engaged to be married this Summer. Her fiance’ passed away today. My heart is so broken. I did talk to her a few times today. Bad things happen to good ppl. We are not owed a damn thing, everythng we think we have are only borrowed or loaned to us. GOD has his own plan.

gypsyeyes says:

I’m so sorry to hear that Anna. We definitely are a family around here. You are the Mama of the board. My prayers are with your friend.

Twilight says:

@Anna sorry for your friends lost. My prayers are with you and your friend and family. Last year this guy i knew died on his wedding day. He had a heart attack while getting inside the limo on the way to his wedding.

DownBottom says:

On topic: I think Will looks “REALLY NICE” in these pics…the best I have seen him in awhile! :whistle: “We do it for fun”

@Anna, So sad to hear that…life is so precious and that’s why I try and revel in the GOOD more than I do the BAD…and yes, bad things truly do happen to GOOD people, tell me about it! sending out prayers your way! :pray:

gypsyeyes says:

OMG! Just had the best weekend on the water. First I was in Maine and today New London CT. I can’t wait to take a Lobster boat ride with the kids in Boston.