"I made some mistakes," sings Gospel star James Fortune in his 2008 single "I Trust You". One of those mistake has come back to haunt him and his wife Cheryl Fortune. A multimillion dollar lawsuit has been filed on behalf of Fortune's stepson and Cheryl's son.

From Examiner.com:

According to an article and news video from My Fox Houston, popular Houston gospel music artist James Fortune and his wife Cheryl Fortune have been named in a five million dollar lawsuit related to the abuse of James Fortune’s stepson and Cheryl Fortune’s son.

The incident, which happened in 2001, resulted in the 4-year old child having severe burns over nearly 50% of his body. The lawsuit states that the child has had to undergo skin graft operations and is permanently disfigured. In 2003, James Fortune pled guilty to felony injury to a child and received six years deferred adjudication.

The child is now 15-years old and the family has stated that the money from the lawsuit would be used to pay for plastic surgery to correct the disfigurement from the abuse.

James Fortune is from and still lives in the Houston area. He and his group FIYA are multiple Stellar award winning artists known for the hit gospel songs “I Believe” and “I Trust You.”

Thanks to loyal reader NaijaGal for the tip!

• BREAKING: Jerry Sandusky Convicted
  • Stepfather beat 11-year-old boy with belt, then poured salt and vinegar in his wounds
  • Woman arrested for beating 3-year-old with belt
  • Man beat 5-year-old daughter to death for soiling herself
    • Xena68

Why why why.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

HE'S ENTITLED TO HAVE EXPENSES PAID THAT ARE A RESULT FROM THE ACCIDENT THAT JAMES PLEAD GUILTY TO

THIS SHOULDNT BE DISTURBING, WHY SHOLDN'T HE BE COMPENSATED?!?! HE SUSTAINED INJURIES AND THEY WERE CAUSED BY JAMES

• BoogieNites

i need some background info cuz i'm all the way confused :pc:

• lady_cn

So...are they still married? :think:

• NaijaGal

nothing these gospel folks do surprises me anymore :shrug:

• lovezoe

Sad that happened.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

:shrugs: not sure :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:no: WHY DO WE ALWAYZ HURT THE INNOCENT.. FAWK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE :cry:

• Trendsetter

NaijaGal says:

nothing these gospel folks do surprises me anymore

__________________________

ME EITHER...I was reading a book called shot girls (butt impmants) and the author said that while she was assisting the person who was doing the injections...a well known gospel singer would come in to get her butt shots on the regular..and her daughters would be right by her side throughout the procedure

• BoogieNites

what happened ? was the wife a part of the abusive incident ? are they still together ? google has no answers :cuss:

• NaijaGal

There is nothing a 4 year old can do to make you burn 50% of his body...he should've went to prison

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

I mean damn....what the hell did they do to this child for him to be this burned up and disfigured???

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

oh ok ... so you sue your exes.. what happens if the ex was on public assistance

• lady_cn

After some :pc: I found her twitter page and apparently they are still together.

This story is disturbing. I need more info.

lady_cn says:

After some I found her twitter page and apparently they are still together. This story is disturbing. I need more info.

^^^^
      stand by your man :whistle:

• lady_cn

According to (Sly)FoxNews:

According to the suit filed against the couple, James picked up Cheryl's 4-year old son from pre-school and the teacher said the boy "misbehaved by coloring on a table". The documents claim the gospel singer "scolded the toddler" on the way home, put him in time out at home, "continued to yell and berate the child" then started "preparing a scalding bath" for the 4-year old boy.

The lawsuit goes on to say "James instructed (the child) to remove his clothes and began to whip the naked toddler with a switch". Then the suit accuses James Fortune of "pushing the toddler in the scalding water and holding him down causing second and third degree burns to 47% of his body". The little boy was flown by "life flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital. The doctors determined the injuries were too extensive and the boy was flown by life flight to Shriners Burn Hospital in Galveston where he remained for 63 days" according to the lawsuit.

• KyCakes

:no: so sad....I hope that young Man finds peace..

Gud Moanin' Ery'ones :wave:

• cheeks8683

Waaaaaaaa!!!!! :blink:

I need details...How did a child get burned over 50% of his body? Was there a house fire? Did they put him in a scalding tub of water? Lord...

Look at Naija! :danban: gettin the scoop yo!

• KyCakes

:blink: @lady_cn

Oh...my....why is he not in jail??

• KyCakes

Miss FeFe Are those your gams, darlin'?

• LadeeA

Very..very...unfortunate situation, but hopefully he has repented for this act that was committed on this child and is allowing the Lord to make him better. His songs are very heartfelt and spirit-filled.

NO ONE is perfect and just because he's a gospel singer does not mean he's perfect. All human beings have sinned. Romans 3:23

I really hope this child who is older now, heals physically and emotionally and I feel very bad for what he has endured.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

omg I am literally SICK from reading #16 :cry:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@KyCakes

:hi: hey lady, yes those are mine :)

• lady_cn

Thankfully the child was taken from his mother's care and placed with his biological father. It is his father who filed the suit on his behalf.

• Iheart

:wtf: All for coloring on a table :mad: He needs his entire ass kicked :cuss: This is just so sad :sad:

Naija's Famous! :yahoo:
      ================
      On Topic:

:shocked: What the hell?! How could you hurt a little four year old???

Why the lawsuit? Why haven't you JUST PAID FOR YOUR SON TO GET THE WORK DONE???

There is more to this yall! (IMO) IF this happened, imagine what else could have happened :no: <--smh!

lady_cn says:

According to (Sly)FoxNews:

According to the suit filed against the couple, James picked up Cheryl’s 4-year old son from pre-school and the teacher said the boy “misbehaved by coloring on a table”. The documents claim the gospel singer “scolded the toddler” on the way home, put him in time out at home, “continued to yell and berate the child” then started “preparing a scalding bath” for the 4-year old boy.

The lawsuit goes on to say “James instructed (the child) to remove his clothes and began to whip the naked toddler with a switch”. Then the suit accuses James Fortune of “pushing the toddler in the scalding water and holding him down causing second and third degree burns to 47% of his body”. The little boy was flown by “life flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital. The doctors determined the injuries were too extensive and the boy was flown by life flight to Shriners Burn Hospital in Galveston where he remained for 63 days” according to the lawsuit.

^^^^^^^^^^^
      that's pure evil. no ?

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:no:

• yallcrazy

AND they got the nerve to be on the cover of the Love Issue of Gospel Today :mad:

:cuss: Only in America!
      =================
      One of yall Twotters, check it out and see if they got one.

• BoogieNites

not understanding this deferred adjudication business. what were those DAs thinking ? ? :crying:

• yallcrazy

:shotsfired: baldheaded son of a bytch bastid

• FuturedocDonte

:mad: Wow

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@Iheart I was just reading the post, til I got to your gravi :rofl: chile where u find that at :rofl:

• goat76

She still with this dude??? That sh1t Kray!

• BoogieNites

still dont know the ENTIRE story but it seems cheryl deserves a swift dropkick to the jugular. i am disgusted.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

6 years of deferred ajudication? Does that mean he didn't do any time in prison? And his no good sapp suckin wife needs her azz beat every day for the rest of her life for letting this devil abuse her child and staying with his evil azz.

• FuturedocDonte

Had to just look up the definition for "deferred adjudication"... really pissed now :mad:

• lady_cn

Not only did she stay with him, she went on to have several (at least 2) other kids with this man. :coffee:

• Iheart

I can't stand bitches who sacrafice their kids just for the sake of having a fukking man around :mad: :shotsfired: stupid bish :cuss:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

More than likely, they couldn't prove that the father was actually trying to cause harm to the child. Perhaps what he thought was just a "hot bath" to soothe the switch wounds was, in fact, too hot for the child? Maybe it wasn't intentional? :shrug:

• Iheart

@Bcinks, Naaa man :nono: he held the child down so he had to have felt that hot as water spalshing back on him. And for the child to have burns on that much of his body, it was some intention behind that IMO...

• anw_rootbeer

Wtf!!!!!

• NaijaGal

Cheryl wasn't about to lose her man to some child she had with another man...some females just disgust me

yallcray :cheer: hey prissy diva

• GAGIRL87

I WIL KILL A B*ITCH ABOUT MINES BELIEVE DAT :cuss: Poor baby 4 years old :no:

• mia2bmore

Wow! I don't understand how she could stay with him after he hurt her child like that. I don't even have children but I would've been up and out after this situation. Furthermore, all this for coloring on a table? Kids color on a lot of stuff! Yes you discipline them but putting a 4 yr old in scalding hot water is way too much!

• GAGIRL87

NaijaGal says:

Cheryl wasn’t about to lose her man to some child she had with another man…some females just disgust me

yallcray hey prissy diva
      _______________________________________________________________

Thank you for the new post I needed this :yes:

• lady_cn

CinKS says:

More than likely, they couldn’t prove that the father was actually trying to cause harm to the child. Perhaps what he thought was just a “hot bath” to soothe the switch wounds was, in fact, too hot for the child? Maybe it wasn’t intentional?
      _______________________________________________________

:blink:

I seriously doubt that after berating and scolding then child the entire way home, then whooping him with a switch, that he would be interested in trying to soothe the child. I just don't find that story believeable. :nono:

• Gigi26

WTF :blink:

I read LadyCN's post and I literally want to cry. Who and why would you do that to a 4 year old?! A little slap on the hand and scolding is good enough. HIS MOTHER wasn't even HOME at the time! No way you gonna put hands on my kid and i'm not home to watch. Poor judgment. Very sad situation.

BCinKS says:

^^^^^^^^^^
      the use of a switch on a 4 y.o. can be considered abuse, let alone trying to soothe said swith wounds w/ a SCOLDING bath. it dont take a whole day to recognize sunshine. furthermore, he PLED guilty (not no contest) to felony injury to a child -- he admitted his intent :yes:

• goat76

You don't plead guilty or settle out if you're innocent. You fight that shit to the death of you.

• BoogieNites

FYI: it's really PLEADED (not pled) guilty. i forgot.

• Bibi

Wait what...

He abused HER kid and she stayed???

• yallcrazy

I hope this young man get his surgeries and surrounds himself with real love.

Damn shame when a mother is a nimwit :coffee:
      I say sue for more. Lawsuits some done to "damage" & I feel that he can prove alot...

*come done

• Gigi26

From the time the boy lost damn near all of his skin she should've left. I pray that James has tackled his demons because that was evil what he did to that boy.

• WalkingKontradiction

This is horrible but again, folks need to stop judging people by what they profess and instead judge them by how they live. Some people are honest with themselves, most aren't. So him being a "gospel" singer means squat to me.

I will say the woman is nuts because clearly he has some issues and I would not allow them to be taken out on my children....but women stay for worse :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

HE BEAT HIM AND DIPD HIM IN HOT WATER :wtf:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Where they think he gonna get 5 million dollars from? Gospel singer do not bring in that amount of money as the secular artist. Nor do they recieve a great deal of money for apperances.

I will not judge this man for something that happen 10 years ago. If it happen and the young man has medical bills I hope he agrees to pay them. Just hoping it's not a get rich quick scam by the father.

BoogieNites says:

FYI: it’s really PLEADED (not pled) guilty. i forgot.
      =================
      Please do better Boogie :D
      I like saying "sneaked" and arguing when people say "snuck" :shrug:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

lady_cn says:

CinKS says:

_______________________________________________________

I seriously doubt that after berating and scolding then child the entire way home, then whooping him with a switch, that he would be interested in trying to soothe the child. I just don’t find that story believeable.
      -------------
      I don't really believe it either. I was just trying to find a reasonable explanation as to why he didn't spend time in jail. If I can judge the correct bath temp for my dog, surely a father could do the same for his child.

He has testified that he has had some struggles. I believe drugs were one of his struggles. Losing his job and home.

I like his song "I trust you"

• deedeegirl

I mean what could you have done to the child to cause this? And how are you the child's mother and still with the man that did this to your child? I can't believe she would stay. Disgusting.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

therapist1911 says:

I will not judge this man for something that happen 10 years ago. If it happen and the young man has medical bills I hope he agrees to pay them. Just hoping it’s not a get rich quick scam by the father.

_________

:blink: ummm, yeah....nevermind...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

He should be in a jailhouse but since he is not.... I totally agree with this here lawsuit.. The mama's silly arse should have written this check willingly.

yallcrazy says:

BoogieNites says:

FYI: it’s really PLEADED (not pled) guilty. i forgot.
      =================
      Please do better Boogie
      I like saying “sneaked” and arguing when people say “snuck”

^^^^^^^^^
      soooooooooo ..... is it sneaked or snuck ? ? ? :hahaha:

:pc: answer : The past tense of sneak is sneaked, according to the AP style guide. Snuck is becoming more popular and may supplant "sneaked" but not officially....thus far.

sneaked

Due to common usage, the dictionary now lists the rather vulgar snuck as an option, but sneaked is the original past tense form.

• TPtotalpackage

The fact that this man did this to her child and she is STILL with him and he is still living in breathing I can't even comprehended. There truly are a lot of dressed up messed up folks sitting front and center every Sunday. I don't have time for these fools and I have a special disgust for women that would rather have a piece of man than no man at all.

• deedeegirl

OK, I just read that he whipped the baby for misbehaving in school and then held the child under water in a scalding hot bath. What a monster. and I repeat, what kind of mother is she?!

=================
      IMO This sounds very cold and heartless.

1st sentence: Really? :huh:
      2nd sentence: He isn't agreeing, that's why he's filing a lawsuit.
      3rd sentence: :wtf:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait what... *goes to find reputable news site*

• WalkingKontradiction

@Goat that's not always true. Now in some instances it's rolling the dice because you know you're guilty so you plead out for less time but I can tell you as a black man in particular you can and will get locked up for ish you don't do depending on the courts you're in (think Georgia) so many dudes opt to take a plea to ensure they will get out.

Same thing civilly. A lot of time it's cheaper to settle than to litigate, costs are ridiculous. They teach us how to mediate and settle these days, only about 5% of cases even make it to trial.

(smartazz voice)
      Boogie, I already knew that! That's why I said it :nana:

We sneaked in :lol: #ialwayssayitright :wink:

• WalkingKontradiction

I'm not a black man though....just speaking from the legal perspective...lol all woman no Joselyn here!

• yallcrazy

Yall heard about states building brand new prisons to sell to the private industry? And sell the ones they already have?

Ya heard they promised to keep them 80% full?

Ya heard that states will start doing this to make profits?

Ya know that jails were practically nonexistant until the mid-80's?

OPEN YOUR EYES.

• NaijaGal

spanking a child is not equal to burn 50% of his body...wow at some thoughts

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Has Ms. Redeemed been all up and thru this post? If not I wont comment until this post has been santified

yallcrazy says:

(smartazz voice)
      Boogie, I already knew that! That’s why I said it

We sneaked in #ialwayssayitright

^^^^^^^^^^^^

:blink: <<-- me still confused like a mug. imma jus use em interchangeably :yes: , and see what sticks ! ! ! :shrug:

• lady_cn

James Fortune issued this statement:

I recently became aware of a civil suit pending against my wife, Cheryl Fortune and I, for an incident that occurred in 2001 involving my stepson. There was a criminal investigation and all matters were resolved in 2003. Since that time, my family and I, including my stepson, have continued with family traditions and always have a loving family environment. We are shocked by this lawsuit but understand people are free to use the court system to pursue claims, whether they contain merit or baseless matters. We are confident through this process, if it proceeds to a judge or jury, the ultimate decision maker will render a decision that is favorable to the circumstances and timing surrounding this situation. We believe in our American justice system and know it will work for us as it has for millions of other Americans.

I love all my children, including my stepson, and I ask for your prayers as we deal with this matter privately. Thank you for your continued support for me, my family, and ministry.

_________________________________________

• OutsidetheBox

OOhhhhh ok. :coffee:

lady_cn says:

James Fortune issued this statement:

_________________________________________

Fotune got himself a Memphitz handler, i see :tea: Clean it right on up, YEP ! !

• yallcrazy

:nono: Nope Boogie, now that you know "the right way" :lol: you gotta say it right and argue with people (like I do) :D

====================================
      He can keep his stmt because well just because :coffee:

• BoogieNites

Naij, who likened a spanking to burns ? ?

yallcrazy says:

=================
      IMO This sounds very cold and heartless.

1st sentence: Really?
      2nd sentence: He isn’t agreeing, that’s why he’s filing a lawsuit.
      3rd sentence:
      ******************************************

What's cold and heartless about my comment. I said I hoped he would agree to pay for the boys procedures and expenses.

And 3rd sentence is not beyond reality. 5 million dollars?

No where did I say "they should leave James Fortune alone" " he is innocent"

I jsut can't judge this man for something that happen 10 years ago. As horrible as it may sound, he just may not be the same man today that he was then. We all change!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

LadeeA says:

Very..very…unfortunate situation, but hopefully he has repented for this act that was committed on this child and is allowing the Lord to make him better. His songs are very heartfelt and spirit-filled.
      *****************************

I'd believe his music was heartfelt and spirit filled if the father didn't have to sue for this money. If he was spirit filled he would have been paying that child's medical bills already. I siding towards him being a wolf in sheeps clothing as the best case scenario. More than likely he's Satan's minion regardless of what his music sounds like.

• GAGIRL87

:whistle: Put it on em make em wanna marry me

Rasheeda was trippin last night son :rofl:

• lady_cn

GAGIRL87 says:

Put it on em make em wanna marry me

Rasheeda was trippin last night son
      ____________________________________

That song was awful! :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

Put it on em make em wanna marry me

Rasheeda was trippin last night son

^^^^^^^^^^
      good. lighten it up, GA :grill: she was jamming to that piece of shyt, wasnt she ? ?

• goat76

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Goat that’s not always true. Now in some instances it’s rolling the dice because you know you’re guilty so you plead out for less time but I can tell you as a black man in particular you can and will get locked up for ish you don’t do depending on the courts you’re in (think Georgia) so many dudes opt to take a plea to ensure they will get out.

Same thing civilly. A lot of time it’s cheaper to settle than to litigate, costs are ridiculous. They teach us how to mediate and settle these days, only about 5% of cases even make it to trial.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      I'm not talking about that but I understand.
      Somebody was referring that it may not have been intentionally. If that's the case, I wouldn't plead guilty if I didn't do anything. I rather be dead than to plead to something I didn't do.

• Bootcampgirl

Thanks GA because Ion wanna talk about this topic..Yes, is Rasheeda really that big on the underground where she can afford to come to a shoot 2hrs late?

• GAGIRL87

BoogieNites says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Put it on em make em wanna marry me

Rasheeda was trippin last night son

^^^^^^^^^^
      good. lighten it up, GA she was jamming to that piece of shyt, wasnt she ? ?

_____________________________________________________________________

OMG she talk so country I wonder do I talk like that :think:

• lady_cn

GAGIRL87 says:

OMG she talk so country I wonder do I talk like that
      ______________________________________________

Why did I just say the words to the song as country as I possibly could, just because I saw this post?

Now that chit's stuck in my head. :mad:

• WalkingKontradiction

@Y'all, yep Cali has been doing it. They ship inmates to privatized prisons in AZ regularly, then charge the taxpayers while they get kickbacks from the prisons they're shipping them too!

@Goat I understand and I feel the same way but sometimes people would rather ensure they can see the light of day again than chance the court systems. In this case though, he more than likely did it.

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL she is soooooooooooooooooo hood...

• GAGIRL87

Bootcampgirl says:

______________________________________________________________________

HELL NAWL *in my somkie voice* Don't get me started on Mimi retarded a$$ and Stevie J singing that song on the piano. What is it about his eyes that screams I like to f*uck niggas in the a$$ :think:

• Bootcampgirl

Is it just me or does Karlie's booty look odd??

• GAGIRL87

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL she is soooooooooooooooooo hood…

______________________________________________________________

AND Kuntry :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Rasheedaaaaa :no: :no:

• lady_cn

Bootcampgirl says:

Is it just me or does Karlie’s booty look odd??
      _____________________________________

I'm stuck on her mouth. Something bout her teeth/mouth ain't lookin right to me. Something's off. :think:

• OutsidetheBox

she is soooooooooooooooooo hood

:think: Why this got so many os..like its a bad thang...its all in how you wErk it :lol: :hahaha:

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Yea, what was up with that was it like the Jim Jones version of his quick music video when he was driving to his momma. I cant wait for next week though when Jose tell Mimi about the baby. DAMN! He knew who the hell the baby was by and i guess we know what happened to the baby now.

• Bootcampgirl

GAGIRL87 says:

Bootcampgirl says:

______________________________________________________________________

HELL NAWL *in my somkie voice* Don’t get me started on Mimi retarded a$$ and Stevie J singing that song on the piano. What is it about his eyes that screams I like to f*uck niggas in the a$$
      Girl, that shat had me dying. I was like so this ninja sings you a ballad and all of a sudden, you're boy no longer has a boyfriend, bish please :rolleyes: Annnndddd, you been dealing with this dude for 14 years and you just now getting some of that cash... :no: Annnndddd, you want to ask funny booty Karlie, do you really think he's flucking Joe, yes bish he is...dumbass

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

GAGIRL87 says:

Bootcampgirl says:

______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

:dead: The only one with some sense in that situation is Mimi's friend. I'm still confused as to which man is running the show over at the studio

• Gigi26

Rasheeda is living in epic denial. I felt so bad for her :no: Matter fact, nope I don't. WTF?! And why Kandi always co-signing some fukk shyt all in the damn video :no: Her rhymes are trash. She's pretty though. And when she was sleeping n shyt when she was introducing herself to the "world" I DIED :rofl: Bish please!

Now why oh why Mona decide to play Trey Songz "Heartbreak" when that shim was peeing on that stick?! I can't with them?!

And why are all these idiots hyping Stevie J like he the Dream or something?! Nigga singing on the piano like he's Ray J, this show is epic comedy.

I have a confession: I think Scrappy is cute. Judge me. :shrug:

• Xena68

Mimi is an old fool.

• yallcrazy

Therapist, ION think that $5M is alot, counting the numerous surgeries that'll be necessary. One surgery/hospital can easily hit $200,000 IMO

Plus he's gotta live, he can't work, where will he live at physically?

• NaijaGal

Prison has always been a huge business and money maker...where else can you pay someone 3 cents an hour for products that you charge society $20 for...cheap labor and these young black men out here keep giving them employees

• yallcrazy

GG, I didn't (and won't) watch the show. Can you give the top 5 :wtf: moments? I wanna laugh :lol:
      *fingers crossed*

• NaijaGal

OTB she was just so extra last night it was a turn off

• Bootcampgirl

cheap labor and these young black men out here keep giving them employees
      Talk about it :tea:

• BoogieNites

rasheeda's a beaut, and even tho she doesnt look her age, i believe she needs to hang it up ** stevie/ mimi are a tired ass couple. wish she wld just leave AND stop saying they're in a 10 year relationship. she snds stoopid. mimi's sensible gf is a stunner ! ! ! ** karlie wears a schmedium bootypop

** @howmanylicks -- there aint no baby, yo. das a dude.

** @gigi -- and imma judging away :blink:

• I Go There

NaijaGal says:

Prison has always been a huge business and money maker…where else can you pay someone 3 cents an hour for products that you charge society $20 for…cheap labor and these young black men out here keep giving them employees

________________________________________

all day everyday

• NaijaGal

GIGI ummmmm look who's hyping him up though...a questionable female and an old broad with a big ass and no thighs to match...oh yeah and the simpleton who's stuck around for 15 years happy to be his cum catcher

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I'm tripping on MiMi seeking a 10% commission for the use of Stevie's Dyck.

Then when he was on the piano singing, all I could think of was K-Ci and JoJo and he sounded like he was trying to sing Jo-Jo's parts.

Why the hell was she running around with that unwrapped pee stick in her handbag and why was everybody "handling" it?

• yallcrazy

This month Essence magazine had a small article on For Profit prisons @Naija.

105-they also make the prisoners buy EVERYTHING from them.

• goat76

I thought the same sh1t about the pee stick....lol

• Bootcampgirl

Why the hell was she running around with that unwrapped pee stick in her handbag and why was everybody “handling” it?
      That's what I was saying, don't you actually have to pee on it to get results. It also sounded like that stick was the only thing he was carrying in his purse...
      On prison topic-that is a cash cow business...

MzDimplez1123 says:

...Then when he was on the piano singing, all I could think of was K-Ci and JoJo and he sounded like he was trying to sing Jo-Jo’s parts.

^^^^
      that martin episode :hahaha:

• yallcrazy

Getting pimped by the sidepiece!? :wtf:

Only in America :rofl:

Hey Cousin :waves:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Goat....I was like :blink: Is she really running around like that? Then he talking about, what you showing me this for? I think he just lost interest cause if that dude wasn't hinting at her getting rid of it, iono what he was doin. :no:

We got photoshoots, and videos and stuff to do, we ain't got time for no morning sickness.

• htown-chick

Yall know I'm normally lurking but this "nobodys perfect" comment really disturbed me! Bew bew being perfect has nothing to do with having enough compassion NOT to punish a 4 year old by burning him in a tub...dude obviously has issues and Cheryl u have to too...true enough she left him when it first happened..I'll give her that..but u went back and had 3 kids from this maniac! No way in hell man

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cousin....The babymama was trying to pimp him. The Sidepiece be checking his ass and the other women around him. (S)he told old girl she don't know if she's agreed to him working with her yet. :rofl:

• NaijaGal

OTB and I also take issue with a woman emasculating a man, especially her husband...although they claim the cameras are second nature, you know the ish is there

• goat76

LOL @ hints...the only thing he didn't do was drop kick her in the uterus.

That shit was sadfunny....lol

• yallcrazy

Boot, it's about to get worse IMO if we allow it :shrug:

People better wake up!

The state are Promising the private companies that they'll be sure to have a certain amount of prisoners :wtf: They (state) will not stop building these buildings if they know they'll be bought. The private compaanies will not stop purchasing them from the states if they are guaranteed a prison population. It's all kinds of fukced up...

We need to fight for prison reform before it's too late. This should be on everybody's minds... :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Goat....I know and I halfass expected him to the way he reacted. He got all cold and distant and shyt. :rofl:

• NaijaGal

Yallcray and let's not talk about the crooked 'officers' who use the prisons as a drug operation...it's almost a modern day slavery

• KyCakes

yallcrazy says:

Boot, it’s about to get worse IMO if we allow it

People better wake up!

The state are Promising the private companies that they’ll be sure to have a certain amount of prisoners They (state) will not stop building these buildings if they know they’ll be bought. The private compaanies will not stop purchasing them from the states if they are guaranteed a prison population. It’s all kinds of fukced up…

We need to fight for prison reform before it’s too late. This should be on everybody’s minds…
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      @Yall Did you hear about the Judge in Pennsylvania who had an unwritten agreement with the privatized prisons in that State? This fool was handing out years YEARS of incarceration sentences to teens for petty crimes like truancy and grafitti. The Judge and a bnunch of his staff were indicted and sent to prison when the sentencing for pay scandal became public....all to keep the private prisons profitable...fool got a 1 Million dollar kickback....sentenced to 28 years... :blink:

• GAGIRL87

I was cringing listening to Rasheeda's introduction I'm shame for her :smack:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

Did you hear about the Judge in Pennsylvania who had an unwritten agreement with the privatized prisons in that State? This fool was handing out years YEARS of incarceration sentences to teens for petty crimes like truancy and grafitti. The Judge and a bnunch of his staff were indicted and sent to prison when the sentencing for pay scandal became public….all to keep the private prisons profitable…fool got a 1 Million dollar kickback….sentenced to 28 years…
      ----------------------------------------
      I saw the documentary on that. Sickening. But the only thing that kept going through my head was "They're only focusing on that particular case because they were doing it to yt kids".

• yallcrazy

Naija, it is like slavery, modern-day slavery.

New Jim Crow
      I read this book...

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

That's what i was saying about the baby cause everyone was like what happened to the baby she obviously "handled" it. I know he couldnt be that dumb and not know who the father was. My hubby watched last night and was cracking up at them showing the dramatic peeing on the stick part. He was like why they all up in the bathroom wit her.

• Destinee

First, I know the Fortune family. We attended the same church Higher Dimension. He was our praise leader for about 5 yrs. They have a beautiful blended family. They treat all their children the same. The same son that they are speaking of attends church with them as well. They are a happy family. I don't know the specifics about the burning. It wasn't because James did something intentially to hurt her son.I'm pretty sure they are trying to get more money because of his CD sales for the few years have increase substantially. This is a Godly family with Godly values. James and Cheryl are good parents.