Celebrity Seed: Solange Knowles and Blue Ivy

Yesterday I posted the viral photos of Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy with a headline that read: Blue Ivy has her mother Solange’s hairline.

Everyone — except the naive Beyonce Stans — knows that Beyonce did not give birth to adorable BIC. That doesn’t mean she isn’t a good mother.

Industry insiders whisper that Beyonce’s sister Solange Knowles donated her eggs so a surrogate mother could carry Bey’s baby to term.

Beyonce’s husband Jay Z has gone on record to say that Beyonce has had miscarriages in the past and she is barren (infertile) as a result.

Update: Loyal reader Angela P. writes:

Sorry that you’re receiving such hate mail Sandra. You’re a great blogger and your information is very dependable. That’s why I’m constantly visiting your site. Your posts are written with such elegance and intelligence. I am on your side and I hope you’ll have a great rest of your day. Just know that it’s lonely at the top. You have done your job well.

Sincerely,

Angela

Update I: Loyal reader Stacy B. writes:

I’m jealous!! LMAO!!! Angela got special recognition that should have been my shout out!!! I’m the one that said your writing style was the best “First”! ROTFL!!

Enjoy
Have a fun day!
Stace

PS… I noticed that you are a M-F, 9-5 blogger, that may occassionally
work overtime (i.e. post afterhours) if it’s only breaking news! Gotta
Lov it! Entreprenuership at its finest!!!

• Beyonce wants you to know….
  • Michelle Obama Responds to Beyonce’s Letter
  • Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce
  • Beyonce is really doing the most…
  • Photos: Online and Twitter.com

238 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Solange Knowles and Blue Ivy”

free says:

i believe a surrogate carried bey’s fertilized egg. just because you miscarry, it doesn’t mean the egg isn’t good. it just means your body can’t hold the egg to term.

jazi65 says:

She is a cutie..can’t deny that hairline though :shrug:

rockstar says:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahaha!! You are A MESS!!! but I love it Ha!!

Awww…look at little blue :love:

Who cares it’s her Baby either way,wether she birthed her OR Paid for her.She’s adorable and as I said when I first seen her pic on SR She looks just like her Daddy.
      :tea:

xamayca says:

Le Sigh. I just dont get it. This constant obsession with attacking someones motherhood. Birthed or not this is her child lets move on. And like i said yesterday nothing new about family members having same features. My kids have my sisters fawt little feet Lol

Luvn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

marquez269 says:

:deadhorse:

VDot says:

Last night I bowed my head in prayer and asked the Lord to comfort and heal .

Can you recreate the scene and instagram a pic of you doing so? Please! :hahaha:

Cocoabana says:

I don’t get it.

BoogieNites says:

:ha: Last night I bowed my head in prayer and asked the Lord to comfort and heal the crazed Beyonce Stans who flooded my email inbox with such vile hatred and threats upon my life for voicing my opinion.

folks swear my niece is my clone :yes:
      family members look alike..usually :shrug:

scorpio says:

I think Beyonce and Jay Z’s embryo was implanted into a surrogate to carry to term.. But as you say..Beyonce was never pregnant..I agree.

*hollering*

that damn Sandra :rofl:

ya’ll gonna pis Bey of and u know what she’s gonna do *cues scary music* DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN….shes gna write a LETTER

ya’ll better check urselves :nono: ion want no letter..

:shrug: my niece is like my mini twin but she looked nothing like me when i was a baby

but the me now yeah we’re like twins

piss* #15

marquez269 says:

@Bad

Ooh that little precious looks like her daddy. Too adorable for words.

i love this pic of Blue Ivy sooo cute

:wave: Heeey DB howuuuudoin’ :hi: marQuez
      unfortunately in This Sichuachion . .the Point is mute and will always be up for debate :|
      “WhaaadYagoonnnado”

SunnyK says:

OMG Really Sandra?! That is Beyonce Sister soooo Im confused of whats ur point! OBVIOUSLY The baby probably got some Family Member Genes as well

LET THAT **** GO!

Ms.Fashion says:

If those whispers are true, then that’s why you see an outpour of disgust towards her and this situation. Could have just told the truth not be deceitful. You have nothing to prove to anybody. Hasn’t somebody told her that??? Is there any shame in not being able to give birth??? Not in my book. :shrug:

#LiveInTruth

bashword says:

Sandra? Have you always been this funny. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

We :offtopic: yet? I want to make some cupcakes, not finna spend 3 bucks on a “gourmet” cupcake with too much sugary frosting.

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT ADD IN BETWEET THIS POST AND THE LNHH POST??

Something about they feed on you when you’re sleep!??!? :blink:

gross :hurl:

LAWD I CAN’T TYPE

BETWEEN* # 26

BoogieNites says:

ion know who had what baby. but i still dont see jiggaman in this baby up top. sh elook like babyBey to me. and already tired of dissecting this 1 grainy azz pic anyway. will try again next pic..when she’s 1 :grill:

@ His….please text me

Bad Influence says:

i was reading comments on another site last night and somebody asked if Biggie left behind frozen sperm..and somebody replied “we gonna have 2 wait and see if BIC can rap” i just went ahead and logged off…

the internet i tell ya.. :coffee:

:hi: Ms.Fashion says

#LiveInTruth
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IkR!!!
      I have heard that some women that cannot get pregnant get really down on themselves for it :shrug:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Hairlines just like lips eyes and skin-tone can run throughout a family. My daughter looks alot like my sister because they both have my mothers nose, ears and face structure :shrug:

PERFECTO says:

Got dammit His(aka bad bish influencer)…..who ever is allowed to be in your presence when the light dim is one lucky MFER. You bad to the bone baby girl. Priceless gravi!!!!

JMO says:

French KI$$E$ says:

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT ADD IN BETWEET THIS POST AND THE LNHH POST??

Something about they feed on you when you’re sleep!??!? :blink:

gross :hurl:
      _________________________________________________________________________

I saw it a month ago :coffee:

makes the steebie j face @ Dimpz

LOL…perfecto dip in, compliments, and dip out :lol: Me likes! :biggrin:

yallcrazy says:

Me: God can I ask you a question?
      God: Sure
      Me: Promise u won’t get mad
      God: I promise
      Me: Why did u let so much stuff happen to me today?
      God: What do u mean?
      Me: Well, I woke up late,
      God: Yes
      Me: My car took forever to start,
      God:Okay
      Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait,
      God: Huummmm…
      Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call…..
      God: All right
      Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home, I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?
      God: Let me see, the Death Angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.
      Me (humbled): OH
      GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
      Me: (ashamed)………
      God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn’t want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn’t afford to miss work.
      Me (embarrassed): Ok
      God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn’t even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
      Me (softly): I see, Lord
      God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you wanted to be in the dark.
      Me: I’m sorry God
      God: Don’t be sorry, just learn to trust me…..in all things, the good & the bad.
      Me: I will trust you
      God: And don’t doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan.
      Me: I won’t God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.
      God: You’re welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children……

==================
      I just read this OTB, thanks for posting it! :thumbsup: I try to live like this (think this way)…

Blue Squared is so cute but she looks just like like Solange :coffee:

sassyshe says:

:dead: :rofl: Last night I bowed my head in prayer and asked the Lord to comfort and heal the crazed Beyonce Stans who flooded my email inbox with such vile hatred and threats upon my life for voicing my opinion.

This is why I hounded SR for my registration!!

yallcrazy says:

Fay :hug: I am sorry for your loss.

I :pray: for your strength and understanding of whatever happened.

Another :hug:

WEll @Perfecto that was nice of u *blushes* thank u kindly :boobs:

brown_skin83 says:

At least Blue Ivy is of Knowles lineage. Anyway.
      @ Boogie, where you at? I gotta show you something!

Ty says:

So the site is going to slow down shortly, if not crash :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

mannnnn if one of ya’ll repost that long ass comment one more time :lol:

joni says:

How is Solange the mother when Solange was posing for pics with B when B was far along in her pregnancy.. You should let the Solange thing go.. maybe old a@@ Tina’s the momma.

marquez269 says:

My lil nephew looked just like me when I was a baby if that counts for anything lol

MsDivaRo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

————————-
      :cosign:

Blue Squared is so cute but she looks just like like Solange :coffee:
      ============
      Same eggs Ty! Keep up yo :rofl: OAN: You best be keeping them eggs “safe” :rules:

I like my eggs over easy. #youcare

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:blink: u mean people actually threaten your life over a woman REALLY _________________________________________ flatlined :ghost:

*hollering*

that damn Sandra

:crying:

lovezoe says:

Sandy don’t forget Bey and em Creole. Ruhts

marquez269 says:

==============
      NO :stop: That doesn’t fall in line with
      Auntie’s theory :nono:

LadeeA says:

:popcorn:

U betta stop provoking Bey’s stalkers Auntie…

Danielle says:

I recall Jay saying Bey had 1 miscarriage in a song, none of that other personal stuff. Plenty of women have had them and end up having children after. I believe that Blue Ivy is Beyonce’s baby that she carried with her own eggs.

————————————————–
      fugg my life.

:dead:

What the fawk is this post about? I couldn’t get past the opening paragraph.

Ms.Fashion says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ms.Fashion says

#LiveInTruth
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IkR!!!

But I guess when you feel you can do everything, that one thing you can’t do can weigh down on you. I guess its just woman’s nature. That’s one of the things that identify us physically as a woman. Being able to give birth.

Bad Influence says:

@Ty yes im :crying: too!! that letter shyt is scary girl!! *bites nails*

pulls up a chair :tea:

marquez269 says:

@yall
      Just a thought :rofl:

—————————————–
      Munch on meh….stop playing in Sandra email please. Dont do that ish agane YO.

:rofl: :rofl: Why they mad tho Bey don’t know them :rofl:

Somebody write a Bey-inspired letter to Auntie :hahaha:

KDub says:

@His YOUR RECAP FROM THE GAME POST FROM YESTERDAY IS DOWNSTAIRS.

Just wow :hahaha: :rofl:

Gwine to lurnch! BB later
      #YallCare

yallcrazy says:

So nobody else likes over-easy eggs? :huh:

DownBottom says:

:offtopic: Wonder if Sandy has a quota to meet…this is about the 3-4th time registration been open since I registered…also why none of these newbies posting?? FRESHHHHHH MEEEAATTTT <…I've always wanted to say that #sueme

Ty says:

Blue Squared is so cute but she looks just like like Solange
      ============
      Same eggs Ty! Keep up yo OAN: You best be keeping them eggs “safe”

I like my eggs over easy. #youcare
      :dead: crazy azz :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Gwine to lurnch! BB later
      #YallCare
      ============
      Whatchu talmbout BBL, I didn’t even know you were in here :rofl:

I have no idea why. Especially when you got some fools who should have had no parts in motherhood!!!<—— :woohoo: Thats for sure!

:yes: Ms.Fashion

Bad Influence says:

i still think Bey had to poopoo in that croatia pic when her belly was poking out…that was more of a “I gotta shyt Jay, belly”

BIC WAN’EEM IN DURR!!!

AND :yes: I care! :grill:

Somebody write a Bey-inspired letter to Auntie
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You Mean Like…a Loyal Reader :D

MzDimplez1123 says:

Gwine to lurnch! BB later
      #YallCare
      ============
      Whatchu talmbout BBL, I didn’t even know you were in here

:ghost:

Ni ni says:

Sandra they do have the same hairline. she dont resemble the same baby of the pics they released as a newborn at all. I know babies change but not that much. Beautiful baby though….Fat and juicy

candibfly says:

:yawn:

*bangs my head against my keyboard* booooooored and ret to go

KDub says:

:hug: BACK TO @DIMPZ. I LIKE THE CAPS. I THINK I MIGHT POST LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF DA DAY

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

I just read this OTB, thanks for posting it! I try to live like this (think this way)…

OTB posted that? Awwww….Her so precious :hugs: And when I say precious Im not throwing jabs at her weight :no:

Anyway hey Yallcray,,,I was looking for you earlier :kiss:

Ty says:

@ Down…Auntie says they are scared of yall aggressive azz

*goes to make Auntie a Stan proof cape so she can be :hater: proof*

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

I like you :ashamed:

No, like this LuvLife

Uhhh dear Saundrah,

———
      ———–
      —–

Suncurely,
      Be
      #forexample :grill:

VDot says:

:WHISTLE: Lord have mercy, father help us all
      Since you supplied yo’ phone number, I can’t help but call
      Time for action, conversatin, we relaxin, kickin back
      Got you curious for Thug Passion, now picture that
      Tongue kissin, hand full of hair, look in my eyes
      Time to make the bed rock, baby look how it rise
      Me and you movin in the nude, do it in the living room
      Sweatin up the sheets, it’s the Thug in mE :WHISTLE: <- That's the real prayer Sandra did. :yes:

TOSS IT UP!!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I got one question, what do women really hate about this woman, I don’t even support her buy her music, I did watch obsession tho abnd i love we like to party and cater to you . but I cant say I hate a person without valid reason oh well maybe im strange but I dont dislike her, Hell Ion even know’er :shrugs:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Ty says:

Hey booboo,,,I know we spoke earlier,,,but pluck it :kiss: I luvs these new lashes shug.Meeeeowwww I feel like a lady :love:

:rofl: ((O_o)) @yall

MsDiva: See im Back :ashamed:

Smonae80 says:

It’s her baby get over it, Sandy u reaching
      A miscarriage don’t make u barren or infertile.
      I know plenty who’ve had 1 or 2 then pop out kids. Hell granny 1 had then had 6 healthy kids after.

FeFe says:

:popcorn: we still on topic?

Brendbew
      What. You got that back thigh bump again that needs squeezing? OR you about to give me this moth’s no-ebt card excuse?

Which one? :waiting:

Starbuckkkkssssssss :crying:

I fuggin hate Kdub :mad: :rofl:

everytime i see a comment from it…i miss Bernie Mac. the semblance is so skrawng…..may he rest peacefully…mhm

miss_meka says:

When did Jay Z say she is barren (infertile) as a result of having a miscarriage..

Bootcampgirl says:

@KDub-that recap was hilarious, thanks for the giggles… :applause:

MsDivaRo says:

:offtopic: Dennis Rodman has finally met his estranged dad after 42 years of seperation. His daddy, Philander Rodman has acknowledged fathering 29 kids by 16 different women. :flatlined:

Bernie Mac *hollers*

Brendannnn :hug:

@Creamy
      Who said they hate her??? No shade… I don’t – Bey isn’t a GODDESS to ME I AM!

DownBottom says:

@Ty, :shocked: *She couldn’t be talking about me* :lol: I thought Sandy meant the “men” posters..oh well!

@Jackson..get cho’ life :lol:

MsDivaRo says:

Dennis Rodman has finally met his estranged dad after 42 years of seperation.
      I always thought he was a testube baby created in a lab or something :coffee:

:vomit:

DownBottom says:

@Fe, what type of flowers are those if you don’t mind me asking? :tea:

I always thought he was a testube baby created in a lab or something
      _________________________
      :lol: :lol:

KyCakes says:

@Diva Ok. I am completely :ghost: that this ninjas name is Philander…as in:

phi·lan·der/f??land?r/

Verb:

(of a man) Readily or frequently enter into casual sexual relationships with women.

what???? Fe c’monnnn :hahaha:

#spankmehardertho

FeFe says:

The mutha fukkin sun is out! :cuss:

Brownskin\Creamy..
      I dont dislike her or care for her either way myself.
      I think that its almost like the disdain that some Folks have for KK.Just because they “seem” to have a better than you aura. :think:
      I do like some Be :yawn: ce Music though.and i think she’s a great performer

KDub says:

Auntie says they are scared of yall aggressive azz
      ————————————————

WAIT THE NEWBIES SCARED OF US? IS IT THE ALL CAPS? DOES THAT SOMEHOW SIGNAL AGGRESSIVENESS SOMEHOW? HOW FUGGIN IRONIC RIGHT?

CAUSE OTHERS SWEAR ALL OUT IT DOESNT. GEE REALLLLLY? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

THAT TYPING IN ALL CAPS JUST SCREAMS OUT:
      AGGRESSIVE.
      ANGRY.
      JUST ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSE.

ELove says:

Ms Sandra
      QUIT Telling THOSE LIES About Beyounce Stans Though… THEY Don’t go Hard (LIKE THAT…) :nono:

THEY are Smart, THEY are KIND and THEY are HUMBLE Individuals (YUP…) :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Down

They are tiger lilies… :yes:

:dead:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Brendbew
      Which one?

^^I dunno shuga,,,For some reason I cant get you off my mind lately :shrugs: Question-when it comes to undergarments…Would you say-

A)My bra and panties always match
      B)My bra and panties usually match
      C)I dont care about matching as long as theyre clean
      D)I dont wear undergarments

:popcorn:

Ty says:

@ Down…she was talking about all of us lol

Folks would have to care to hate her. I just get a kick outta pissing them off with nonsense. I like Solo though :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

:nono: and not to this post either

Bad Influence says:

ELuvah get cho ass out!! :rofl:

the newbies just dnt wanna get initiated lol…

:bow: Choco Bey isn’t a GODDESS to ME I AM!
      Alright choco!! two snaps and a swirl :lol:

goat76 says:

LOL@ a hairline determining who’s the child mother is. It would be different if Bey and Solange weren’t related. I’m sure Solange got that hairline from somebody in her family too, just like Ivy.

CAUSE OTHERS SWEAR ALL OUT IT DOESNT. GEE REALLLLLY? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

THAT TYPING IN ALL CAPS JUST SCREAMS OUT:
      AGGRESSIVE.
      ANGRY.
      JUST ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSE.
      _________________________
      Say it again! And the names she calls everyone sound like she straight missed her medz ex: YALL DUMB AZZ LONELY BISHES WISHED YOU HAD HER LIFE I know her neck be moving when she type

Bootcampgirl says:

KDub :nono: you remember what happened the last time when you was summoning folks…

Ms.Fashion says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Exactly!!! But……

By you not suporting her or buying her music the STANS think you hate her. They crazy!!! :lol:

lmaooooooo His stop hating on my long comment!

I always thought he was a testube baby created in a lab or something
      ———————————–
      I ALWAYS THOUGHT DENNIS WAS CREATED IN A LAB LIKE THAT THING DREN ON THAT MOVIE WITH ADRIAN BRODY. NOT MALE. NOT FEMALE. BOTH.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@choco I was just asking a question i see it all the time not just on here but anywhere like yahoo, fb :lol: not talking about anybody paticuliarz

KyCakes says:

@Choco :hug:

free says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

*********************************

i don’t think anybody hates her but she did try to perpetrate a fraud and half of us mothers see right through it and are offended by it. the other half believe her. that doesn’t mean they love her because they believe her anymore than that means we hate her because we don’t.

MissHarlem says:

KDUB we can only have one poster on here in CAPS. Thanks in advance for your cooperation :hug:

Bad Influence says:

@Fe there was a homeless lady in atlantic city when i was little named Tiger Lilly….i remember she sat outside of the KFC next 2 the liquor store my family owned with a perm in her head All DAY….we tried 2 get her 2 wash it out but she had shyt all down her legs so yeah…we left her ass there. i saw her a week later with all these burn scars on her bald ass head…bless tiger lillys heart. shes no longer with us

#random :lol:

Ty says:

@ BrenBren…your undies should be fierce like your lashes long, dark, and clunked together :rofl:

LOL…@Ty, I refuse :no: @Fe, Thanks, they are purty :biggrin:

@Luvn
      But I don’t get all this worshipping of her I can SANG TOO :rofl: :rofl:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Fashion, i just dont get caught in stuff like that, no shade i really dont :shrugs: like i got to get that C.D ummm not me. i said i was strange :rofl: i have not bought a C.d since Chocolate factory :ashamed:

KyCakes says:

:wave: FeFe…How is my Feline Feminine?

@His

:rofl: :dead: :wtf:

Perm in her head all day????????????!!!!!!!!!!

FeFe says:
      The mutha fukkin sun is out!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      good LaWd it is Severely Hot Here!damn i had to go to FEDEx sheet i NEVER!!
      and we’re getting the sahara dust clouds its Dry,humid and just damn HOT!!! :mad:

Bad Influence says:

lmaooooooo His stop hating on my long comment!

girlllll :lol:

smh. Anywho soooo funny Dubbz.

Hey there @Goat! :wink:

@Down

Thanks hon!

@Ky

I’m just wonderful ma’am….glad tomorrow is Friday…you doing good?

@choco I was just asking a question i see it all the time not just on here but anywhere like yahoo, fb not talking about anybody paticuliarz
      My personal opinion people don’t like what they see in their own mirror so they idolize what they wanna see! #NOT I

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Chris Brown has reportedly ended his relationship with Karrueche Tran over her alleged contact with his arch light skinned nemesis Drake.

While Brown and Tran have yet to address breakup rumors, new reports suggest that the singer was not too happy after learning that his girlfriend of two years had business plans with his rival and immediately ended their relationship:

Brown, 23, recently fueled the break-up rumors by reportedly deleting all photos of Tran, 24, from his Twitter page.

The only female photograph that Brown did not feel compelled to delete from his page was that of renowned model Chanel Iman, who is standing next to the singer alongside the photo caption: “The beautiful!!!!! @chaneliman.”

Some fans suspect that the couple have been having problems for some time after Tran, a model, allegedly had one of Brown’s paintings tattooed on to left hand.

Tran’s colorful Dragon tattoo, which almost covers her entire left hand, was posted on Twitter alongside the photo caption: “Maybe I’m crazy.”

Some would suspect that Tran’s large hand tattoo may have been a desperate attempt to prove her love for Breezy. However, the fact that Chris pulled the DUHLEET DUHLEET DUHLEET move on Karrueche from his entire Twitter and Instagram speaks volumes.

@His, :spank: That story though… :hahaha:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

^^ :hahaha: You just described my testicles :ashamed:

@luVn

That comment of mine about the sun is a past joke on SR about “Starbucks” :dead:

But yeah, I am ready for some dang rain!

Bad Influence says:

@Fe, yes chile….omg she was a mess….a stanky ass mess girl..

MissHarlem says:

KY & FEFE :hug: just cuz

OTBBBBBB I am gonna get the pic together this weekend to send to you :yahoo:

:lol: :lol:

:danban:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

All of her attempts to me have been desperate :tea: But I think they are still together though

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

^^Hi FeFe :ashamed:

LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#wompwomp

*dancing w/luvn* :danban1: :danban: :shakebutt:

:rofl: :rofl: @ Trend
      You late boo that was in the post downstairs :lol: THX THO!

goat76 says:

Hey there @Goat! :wink:
      ———————————–
      What it does Pimpin?!?! :blunt:

WHAT PIC U SENDING??

@Harlem

:2dance:

@Brenden

Well hello there strange sir… :lol:

TrendSetter . .:think:

——————————
      *SIGH*

OKAY I WILL RELEASE MY CAPS LOCK.

KyCakes says:

@FeFe I am. Today is my Friday…gonna get white girl wasted tonight :lol:

:hug: @MissHarlem Hey purdy

:lol: @Kdub, @Goat, It goes well Sir, feeling festive, eh? :smoke:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

WHAT PIC U SENDING??

Speaking of which,,,Would you ever consider sending out pictures via email of a provocative nature? Your head would not need to be included in said pics,,,Hypothetically speaking of course :-)

:popcorn:

:lol: dB… I dont know what came over me,Could it be that it’s thursday and Tomorrow is Friday :yahoo:
      Or that it’s Thursday and I finally DID some work. :think:
      IDK buuuut :danban1: :dance:

MissHarlem says:

:danban: I knew KDUB lubbed me

FIANCE I will text you

@Ky

:lol: I got pretty wasted this past Tuesday, it was our anniversary…I been payin’ for that shyt all week… :(

——————————————–
      Fugg you @His for that. Cause AC shole got some Tiger Lilly’s all around. :rofl: That is one of the biggest cities for fuggin kooks on the East Coast.

Ms.Fashion says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Fashion, i just dont get caught in stuff like that, no shade i really dont like i got to get that C.D ummm not me. i said i was strange i have not bought a C.d since Chocolate factory

:lol: I am the same way. I like who I like, but I don’t get in arguments over artists either. :no:

Them mofo’s dont know me!!! :rofl:

lol not that kind of pic. i aint tryna fight chu! lol lol

:lol: @Brendan

Sandra as a nurse I know you know a miscarriage doesnt mean her eggs aren’t any good…I do agree with you that she didnt carry the baby.

@HARLEM Read about you cray day yesterday in the rain :lol: poor you i just watched from my window on the 21st floor :lol:

I am so sleepy :yawn: I really cant keep my eye open :zzz:

Ohhhh yeaa…Same here @Luvn got an EXTRA pep in my step today :danban1:
      :lol: @Bren Bren

Everybody cant be as good as me at it..dont mean you give up tho. :coffee:

LADYTEA says:

_____________________________________________________________________
      LMAO. did it get that bad Sandra.. SMH.. they do go hard….

:offtopic:

I have a guy friend that i rarely see he is a big dude has to weigh over 300lbs but cute in the face anywho he texted me about :eatme: and that sh*t turn my stomach

i thought i could cuddle with a teddy bear but no thanks :hurl:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am so sleepy I really cant keep my eye open

:think: Damn,,,Considering the fact that one of um is already lazy,,,You prolly lookin real phlucked up right about now :ashamed: :kiss:

Bad Influence says:

@OTB, oh ok cause dat btch be mines! *cracks knuckles*

@Kdubb, yeen never lied…thats why i broke out @17…i couldnt even be associated with such nonsense

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I am so sleepy I really cant keep my eye open
      _______________________________________________
      try some ZipFrizz it makes me :woohoo:

:ontopic:
      I luuuBs Lil BluIV :love:

@Frenchy

:lol: Ion like the hefty dudes either… :no:

Trendsetter says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@ Trend
      You late boo that was in the post downstairs THX THO!

_____________________________________

I figured it was…but I’ve been missing for some hours and I didn’t feel like reading the other posts :rofl:

Brenden’ 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am so sleepy I really cant keep my eye open

))))))))))))

Yep :zzz:

Trendsetter says:

French KI$$E$ says:

I have a guy friend that i rarely see he is a big dude has to weigh over 300lbs but cute in the face anywho he texted me about and that sh*t turn my stomach

i thought i could cuddle with a teddy bear but no thanks
      _________________________________

I dated a big guy once and I’ll NEVER do it again….

Brenden’ 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am so sleepy I really cant keep my eye open

:crying: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :ghost:

DownBottom says:

:rofl: @French, “overweight lover”

:rofl: at Brenden

MissHarlem says:

FRENCH girl I gave everyone a damn view with that whit shirt and if I woulda of lost my damn sandal that I got on sale from Aldo :shrug: oh well I was not chasing that chit :nono:

—————————————
      :2dance: you aint tell me you was from dere.

We coulda been meetin on Kentucky Ave.

Dating fat dudes eventually make u fat in the wrong :zzz:

anw_rootbeer says:

And my mom is the spitting image of her light skin aunt (dads sister) now Sandra, I know u being a registers nurse and all knows about genetics

San says:

Ppl got so much to say but unless u was all in that, you dont know if she had that baby herself or not. Shidd I doubt Bey thinking about all the naysayers. Know I wouldn’t

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: lawd typin too fast gives me typos

yesssss :no: im all the chub I fukks with. never did like stuffed animals..

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dating fat dudes eventually make u fat in the wrong :zzz:

Damn I meant long run whew :yawn:

goat76 says:

DownBottom says:

:lol: @Kdub, @Goat, It goes well Sir, feeling festive, eh?
      ———————————-
      It’s an everyday thang when I let my nuts(DEEZ NUTS) hang!! -BoneThugsHarmony

Bad Influence says:

i nvr had a 300 pounder but i had a chubby ex and lawddddd that nigga, till this day…i get chills remembering..that chubblove was amazinggg

Sincerely hopes KDubb doesn’t plan to BIG FONT all day. :no:

*mean face* @ Shaun

:spank: @OTB, “stuffed animals though” :dead:

YSoSrs says:

Topic please. :waiting:

@jenie

Eat an apple…it’s a natural source of “pick me up” :yes:

Bad Influence says:

I like men with a pop belly for some reason :ahsamed: but not a 300 pound man :no:

Bad Influence says:

my ex was literally chubby…not fat and sloppy…that scares me..

@Dubbz shattap i lived on kentucky ave once lmao… 626 kentucky :woohoo:

<—Lives with a big boy right now. :yes:

OHoney says:

“Last night I bowed my head in prayer and asked the Lord to comfort and heal the crazed Beyonce Stans”
      ________________________________________________________________

MissHarlem says:

MZ :no: I pleaded with her not too

@jenie

Eat an apple…it’s a natural source of “pick me up” :yes:
      :crying: I have no apple

DownBottom says:

Oh my! @Goat, hope I can keep up then! :kiss: :lol: @HIs, yea I dated a hefty-dude ONCE, I prefer medium-built though

:waiting:

:hug: @ Harlem…Good lookin out. :yes:

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I like men with a pop belly for some reason :ahsamed: but not a 300 pound man
      —————————————————————
      You wanna lay yo head on my pillow?!?!

Honeyyyyyyy :love:

I dated a chubby guy and he was evil but great sex and the most piercing eyes in hindsight I think he was beezlebub :lol:

SunnyK says:

Bad Influence says:

the internet i tell ya..

———————————————————————
      :dead: :ghost:

where is BOOGIE…you neva showed me

mrsloveleigh says:

they went on record about 1 miscarriage and never said she was barren. i know women who have suffered multiple miscarriages and still went on to carry children without a surrogate. So she has Solo’s hairline. She is her bio aunt. I have a great niece who looks like my other sisters daughter. My cousin and my sister look like twins and are only first cousins

KDub says:

I like men with a pop belly for some reason
      ————————————-
      Dont be ashamed. Sometimes there be a LARGE surprise that belly is covering.

KDub says:

You wanna lay yo head on my pillow?!?!
      ———————————-
      >>>> :kona:

Choco aka Hippie says:

shut up Choc :rofl:

DownBottom says:

:lol: Big-men need love too!! :rofl: @Choco “beezelbub” Hmmm, my chubby ex was EVIL as well…interesting

goat76 says:

You wanna lay yo head on my pillow?!?!
      ———————————-
      >>>> :kona:
      ——————————————
      I thought it sounded better than *You gone eat yo coanbread?!* -GoldMouth

goat76 says:

You wanna lay yo head on my pillow?!?!
      —————————————————————————
      I thought it sounded better than*You gone eat yo coanbread?!* -GoldMouth

DeevaC says:

Plenty of people have babies in which their siblings features appear, that doesn’t prove solange is her bio mother.

KDub says:

thought it sounded better than *You gone eat yo coanbread?!*
      ———————————————-
      I HATECHU :rofl:

@DB
      You know what a beezlebub is girl its a fat Demon :rofl: :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S ONE THING TO SPECULATE & ANOTHER TO TRY TO PASS THEM OFF AS FACTS

UNLESS YOU HAVE A VIDEO WITH SOLANGE LEGS PROPPED OPEN AND PUSHING BLU OUT YOU CAN’T CONFIRM OR EXCLUDE WHO OR WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO BLUE

OTHER THAN THAT ALL ANY OF US HAVE TO GO ON IS BEYONCE’S WORD

IF YOU CAN’T PROVE IT-WITH SOMETHING I CAN SEE FOR MYSELF OTHER THAN A CHILD WHO RESEMBLES THEIR AUNT, CALL IT CRAZY STAN OR SIMPLY BEING RATIONAL, I’M NOT BUYING IT

MEDIA INCLUDING THIS BLOG CAN MANIPULATE & DISSEMINATE INFORMATION TO FIT WHATEVER THEIR AGENDA MAY BE

AND SINCE BEYONCE AND JAY Z ARE NOT YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE ON EARTH, I’LL ASSUME YOU REPORTING THIS IS SIMPLY TO SUPPORT YOUR AGENDA

MsDivaRo says:

KyCakes says:

@Diva Ok. I am completely that this ninjas name is Philander…as in:

phi·lan·der/f??land?r/

Verb:

————————–
      Yep, that’s his name! He sure has lived up to it. :dead:

MsDivaRo says:

:offtopic: I may have to stop reading this damn 50 Shades of Grey at work on my lunch…….

lola says:

Show us Jigga’s hairline too :coffee:

lourie says:

at least she now looks like she came from 2 black parents and she really looks like jay-z. those newborn pics had me really wondering and added more questions to all of the other questions surrounding beyonce’s “pregnancy”.

bxjagal says:

this doesn’t prove anything tho really! there are many kids with traits of the aunt or other family members.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MY NIECE(MY BROTHER’S CHILD, AND MY DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE TWINS…THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE ME. SO EGG SHARING HERE.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

NO EGG SHARING!

Fatkat says:

Seriously people,…threats? I love some of Beyonce’s music but she is not God. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don’t think Beyonce is the biological mother either and I know babies change but that baby does not look like the same baby but she could be. It always seems as if Beyonce is smothering that baby trying to keep the paps from snapping a pic and by now that baby’s feet should have turned in some or that’s because she can’t breathe with Beyonce holding her like that. Plain and simple Beyonce is not the mother in my Maury voice.

Bella770 says:

I believe 100% that a surrogate was used because of the pup tent that collapsed but WHY would it be Solange’s baby? So Solange and Jay-Z did the :hump: