Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco’s Fake Wedding is over

The fake made-for-TV wedding between reality show characters Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada is over. The two supposedly tied the knot despite the fact that no one can find a public marriage certificate on file in Miami or anywhere else.

Only the media (and slow folk) believe Evelyn and Chad are married. The rest of us know that the “marriage” is nothing but a publicity stunt to promote their upcmoing reality show.

VH1 all but confirmed it:

Yup, today, Ochocinco married Evelyn, and while we’ll certainly have more pictures and footage of that when their show airs in September

Ochocinco live-tweeted the wedding (as per his VH1 contract agreement) — which is something we would expect from a self-absorbed attention seeker.

• imarie aka lalie

I actually think the relationship is real. They kinda fit.

:rolleyes: :tea:

• lady_cn

Hmph. Ok. :coffee:

We off topic yet?

• FuturedocDonte

Sandra your timing is awesome :yes:

• kingstonn

people can’t be sincere? they mesh together well, so who knows… they could very well be married.
    and what man would lie about being married? :lol:

• LadyT

I got distracted by his pinky nail though…could he have a pinky that’s similar to Megan Fox’s thumb?

GAGIRL87 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I for one can’t wait to get married

I want to be married one day but It has to be with the right person, so I am patiently waiting for him
    ________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie GOD already has BOTH our husbands picked out bew :grill:

:happy: Gagirl I know :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

I seen that ring at zales though… :coffee:

• lady_cn

kingstonn says:

and what man would lie about being married?

______________________________________________

For publicity? Chad. :coffee:

That ring on her finger is nice though :tea:

lady_cn says:

kingstonn says:

and what man would lie about being married?

______________________________________________

For publicity? Chad. :coffee:

:preach: :coffee:

• Xena68

Let them be great :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

lady_cn says:

kingstonn says:

and what man would lie about being married?

______________________________________________

For publicity? Chad. :coffee:
    ———————————————–

Nothing is ever real with celebrities, that’s what they are paid to do is lie (act) :tea: Anna mae get ya country gullible azz out of the clouds :tea: Having a Tina moment

• KDub

Awe…South by Southwest (the directions her nips point… cause I see-nt that topless photo) got married.

Congrats!!

• FuturedocDonte

I want to see how long they are together when he gets cut again and ends up looking like Terrell Owens :coffee:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Congrats!!!!!

To Eve and Chad. I hope her brother in law was able to make it to the wedding and walk her down the aisle.

:offtopic:

Sandra are you going to post on Frank Ocean’s letter. I commend him for being brave enough to live openly in his truth and not in other people lies….

lady_cn says:

kingstonn says:
    and what man would lie about being married?
    ______________________________________________
    For publicity? Chad.
    =======================

• KDub

How fitting that this chick who resembles a Dolphin gets married (and lives in) Miami. If her money is ever tight she can always get a job as the Dolphin’s mascot.

• Smonae80

Congrats to them, it just may be real. Kinda hard to take Chad seriously though

• GAGIRL87

I think it’s real call me crazy but hey :shrugs:

Chad is a “queen” just as show :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Only the media (and slow folk)

• capricorn83

The wedding took place in St. Maarten. Although it may have been for publicity in the beginning, I believe their relationship is real. They have a dynamic that seems to work for them and they seem to genuinely like and love each other. I wish them the best!

People thought Mimi and Nick was a publicity stunt and they are happy and in love.

Why didn’t Sandra post Ocho tweet to her… :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

yall stoopit tho!

:dead:

KDub says:

:hahaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• candibfly

oh ok :wave: <– file to be placed in the 'nobody cares' section

iscream says:

Why didn’t Sandra post Ocho tweet to her… :lol:

I am still not convinced by those two :shrug:

• candibfly

what the tweet say? :popcorn:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

That’s nice. Are supposed to attempt to have a meaningful conversation about this?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

<—cant muster up 1/4 of an 1/8 of a gram of a phuck to give about these two so :shrug: :coffee:

• Bibi

Marriage is an agreement either way….some go in for love some convenience and comfort…doesn’t mean one is destined to last longer than the other, imo :tea:

iscream- That tweet from Ocho to Sandra- :ghost:

• BoogieNites

ev’s hand looks like a pugg’s face in the thumb/ index finga region. :yahoo: for the happy couple, i guess :shrug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chad is a “queen” just as show :coffee:

Girl :tea: if he not :gay: he has the tendency of being able to be turned out :tea:

• lovezoe

I think Nick and Mariah MAY be legit, but don’t think Brat still not licking that twat.

can yall RT that tweet here ? or nah ? :thinking:

:hahaha: slides chad’s :buttshake: over to evelyn mouf :lick:

• KayCeiSoul

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

<—cant muster up 1/4 of an 1/8 of a gram of a phuck to give about these two so
    **************************************************

I know that's right Fay! :claps:

Me neither. Her ol' disrespectful horse mouth azz and his Key Lime Fruit Punch tart azz face can both swing. I could care less. Now you talk about a narcissist couple of bishes?! THAT would be THESE two hellyuns.

• Ty

I guess :shrug: *let me think* Im glad he went to Zales :shrug:

• FuturedocDonte

Why didn’t Sandra post Ocho tweet to her

:waiting: What Ocho Say to Sandra???

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

candi :waves: leftover plate from yest

• kingstonn

:tape: @ ocho’s tweet. lawd.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

QUE? EH I DONT GIVE TWO FAWKS.. WHAT WE ON? :coffee:

lovezoe — :hahaha: @ the B – Rer – A – T :eatme:

• candibfly

oh i saw it :lol:

• Kei_lyme

This is my glass of care \_/ Oh look, it’s empty.

GM ALL :coffee:

What dos the tweet say :tea:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

kingston what he tweet? :popcorn:

• Ty

lovezoe says:

I think they have a marriage license on file :shrug: They are public records so these space cadets should have one if its legal :coffee:

• BoogieNites

:pc: looks for that tweet. i got no patience. i hate waiting. *jiggamanvoice*

• kingstonn

@ lakes
    he said he loved Sandra & her fine ass.

• GAGIRL87

jeniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chad is a “queen” just as show

Girl if he not he has the tendency of being able to be turned out

_______________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie ANY man that says the following “Chile Boo” or “Girl Boo” is gayer than a mutherphucker :yes:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Congrats to them. Whether it’s for love, money, publicity or a combination of the three.

It’s always easier (it seems) to talk negativity in someone else life. If it works for them…..so be it. If it fails, it wouldn’t be the first relationship to crumble

• kingstonn

lmaoooo. Sandra’s reply was funnier! :rofl:

• Ty

kingstonn says:

@ lakes
    he said he loved Sandra & her fine ass.
    Auntie might get some peen :popcorn: Please copy and paste the tweet :waiting:

• MissHarlem

:yawn:

therapist1911 says:

__________________________________________
    I’m witcha on this one :yes:

• BoogieNites

:wtf: i still aint found the daggone tweet.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KINGSTON :rofl: WHAT AUNTIE SAY WAS SHE SUBMISIVE LIKE A GUUD WOMAN SHOULD? :lol: :pc:

• lovezoe

therapist- I wish no ill will on ANY ONE’S marriage, but I will not sit here and pretend I am a fan of Evelyn’s character. She puts out negativity, but we supposed to throw rice? Oh okay.

I just found the tweet :rofl: and Auntie reply :ghost: :hahaha:

• lovezoe

RT @ochocinco Sandra i love you to death, yo fine ass << Oh, thank you Mr. Johnson! And congrats on your fake wedding to that skank! =)

• Xena68

Who tweets while they are at there wedding people and social networking just can’t leave it alone for a second smh.

:cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chad is a “queen” just as show

Girl if he not he has the tendency of being able to be turned out

_______________________________________________________________________

my girl :cheers:

• FuturedocDonte

Ochocinco tweets ” Sandra I love you to death, yo fine ass” RT@sandrarose: You mean the fake wedding for @ochocinco’s and @evelynlozada’s lame reality show?

:dead:

• Xena68

I meant their.

lovezoe says:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

:hahaha: thankya LOVEZOE ! you’re a :champ:

• Ty

lovezoe says:

:rofl: Classic Sandra…ooh chile :rofl:

• lovezoe

I have seen plenty of people posting on their wedding day. Definitely not my cup of tea. Can’t wait for the show. Can we get a least ONE pic, heck we got pics of Lala and Carmelo and their wedding was featured on VH1.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SANDRA REPLY!! :rofl: THIS IS WERE WE ALL GET OUR FUKN RATCHET FROM.. LOOK AT THE GAWD DANG BLOG OWNER!! :rofl: #WEGETITFROMOURSANDRA

• MsDivaRo

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That ring on her finger is nice though

:cosign:

• candibfly

it’s annoying when ppl can’t put down their phone for a few seconds to drive, enjoy life, etc. but i guess he’s getting paid to live-tweet so :shrugs:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:yawn:

• marquez269

I just wonder if Jennifer was there

• FuturedocDonte

:dead: at sandra for that reply

• Bibi

Damn I just saw the tweet K.Michelle sent to Sandra…I feel a way bout folks just talking bout ur ugly…like that’s ur best attempt at a comeback? Are u like 12?

• lovezoe

We have a rule that phones, iPads, computer is off by 9pm.

i hear jenn was NOT in attendance :no:

• lovezoe

marquez- Evelyn said she was not invited. I thought it was nice he invited that widower.

• BoogieNites

i just hope tanisha’s wedding was real :tea:

• kingstonn

@ boogie
    lmaoooooo! tanisha’s wedding was just… :tape:

• KayCeiSoul

@ Boogie – :rotfl:

I can’t stand you. :rofl:

I found myself wondering that same thing when I saw her whirling in that dress on the commercial.

You dirty, dirty thang you.

:dead:

• MsDivaRo

@lovezoe, I :heart: yo gravi! :biggrin:

• Ty

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SANDRA REPLY!! THIS IS WERE WE ALL GET OUR FUKN RATCHET FROM.. LOOK AT THE GAWD DANG BLOG OWNER!! #WEGETITFROMOURSANDRA
    She put a happy face at the end of her font as to say “best wishes”

Bibi says:

^^^^^^^^^
    i agree. but what she say ? :popcorn:

BoogieNites says:

i just hope tanisha’s wedding was real

Damn I wanted to watch that…how was it? :popcorn:

• candibfly

i thought i typed something :think:

i was sayiiiiiinnnngggg, why do folks go on twitter (or elsewhere) and goad/taunt others anyway? u lookin for a response and got one. some ppl just aren’t as witty with the comebacks.

• MissHarlem

When Im busy having fun or at an event social networking is the last thing on my mind. IDC to broadcast Im too busy living and enjoying life but thats just me :coffee:

OH AND HELLO EVERYONE :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Bibi says:

—————–

The nerve of that horse-faced K. Michele to talk about anyone :rolleyes:

• Xena68

Makes me think of that commercial when the man comes home and everybody was on a device so he shut the power off to make they azzez come outside and back to reality.

DivaRio- Hands off my boo ma’am. He is mine round these parts. :rofl:

• KayCeiSoul

Bibi says:

**********************

She said that about Auntie? How dreadful. She’s a “made-up” cute girl. But without all that pancake and war paint, she’d be an awfully plain face-ded, below average heffa. :coffee:

• candibfly

me too harlem :hug:

• Kei_lyme

Miss :hug:

• Ty

BoogieNites says:

i hear jenn was NOT in attendance
    I didnt think she could make it anyway…they repo’d that Bentley but u aint heard it from me :rofl:

@Boogie

Sorry Sandra I know u been trying 2get my attention 4weeks but I dont fight with ugly people.Ur face looks like defeat&struggle

• KayCeiSoul

bnatural says:

Bibi says:

—————–

The nerve of that horse-faced K. Michele to talk about anyone

***********************************

See there! :rofl:

She DOES look like a My Little Pony.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

lovezoe says:

:dead:

Bibi :hug: what it DEW bewski!?

Bibi says:

i saw that too. i'm like DAMB, wth did Auntie say to her?? :shrug:

yall know i'm sneaking so i didnt have time to search too long :(

oh, so kingston neva been to one of “them” weddings b4 ? :haha:

kay, no shade :P

• QueenSJ

:waves: Hello Everyone!!

Now back to these…..people.

I’ve always thought that in such a joyous moment, people who truly enjoy themselves are in THAT moment. Not making a fcking tweet or FB status. But whatever.

:waves: Hello again!!

• KDub

———————————————–
    I can write comebacks for folks. Or maybe Eb will do it but she is hours behind the rest of us nah…

:wave:

• missmiami

I have tried searching for a marriage certificate and/or application EVERYWHERE in South Florida and cannot :thinking: thus I am not buying it but hey if they :love: each other why not. I just hate when these celebs lie like the public are stupid.

Lovezoe

By no means do I think Eve is Mrs. Congeniality. However, what she does shouldn’t dictate how you or anyone else live their life. We all have stated reality shows are scripted…so she could very well be playing a character. I’m not a fan of her behavior but I don’t take what she does personal. I still can wish her happiness

• MsDivaRo

lovezoe says:

DivaRio- Hands off my boo ma’am. He is mine round these parts

Well I don’t do the light skinned brothers anyway, shiiid I’m flat out lying…he could get it…him and Dwayne Johnson! :grill:

bnatural says:

Bibi says:
    —————–
    The nerve of that horse-faced K. Michele to talk about anyone
    ________________________________________
    Exactly! Ur low budget Dlist, non career having azz dare to talk shyt to anyone about anything???? Had me mad like I KNOW Sandra…

Lovezoe…reading The Four Agreements helped me with not taking what people do personal

• lovezoe

If it wasn’t for SR and some other bloggers, I wouldn’t know half these people. Michelle better give props.

• lovezoe

therapist- I may have to read thatl

• QueenSJ

Bibi says:

@Boogie

_____________________________________________________
    Oh goodness…hasn’t she been e-beefing with people enough? I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt with the Tamar situtation. But for her as an up and coming artist, all publicity is NOT good publicity, esp. with her past.

• BoogieNites

bibi, the finale was pretty good actually. the wedding was… it don’t even matter –>> BK STAND UP :trophy:

Wow y’all looking for marriage certificates and ish. #youCare

Bibi says:

See you know what :tea: I use to like her music, grant you very beautiful voice but she better watch her damn mouf :rules: everyone knows SR family run this ish in the celebrity blogosphere don’t make me start a damn rumor, like that fake azz she toting :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

So who plans on watching this reality show since BBW is officially Washed UP?

• lovezoe

mizz- They may wait until they get back or they may have filed elsewhere, under initials, backwards name, who knows?

@lovezoe

Exactly! Heffa better be thankful…I’d rather be smart and respected than artificially enhanced and mediocre anyday…

Lovezoe, it’s a good read. Although I had the audio version on my iPad. I listen to it in my car afterwork instead of listening to music

• candibfly

it’s not really that serious. that’s what happens when u go online and taunt folks (not sure if she started it but i wouldn’t be surprised) :shrugs: u might just get called ugly or whatever in return.

• MissHarlem

CANDI :hug: I knew we was here

KEI :hug:

• missmiami

:rofl: ok I saw the tweet and one thing about Auntie is she is consistent. She don’t waver :kona:

Or that cup she be holding while she sanggin, that you see her with all the time is Jack and Coke (mixed with that molly) :tea:

@Boogie

U from bk??

• lovezoe

Therapist- Devil’s Advocate- Have you ever googled someone. Shucks coming to this blog can be seen as you caring about celebrity gossip. Good or bad thoughts. But I’m done. T

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Has topic changed in here yet….Hate leaving a Real Marriage post for this BS… :coffee:

Bibi says:

@lovezoe

:preach: she has the big head already anyways though :tea:

So are y’all saying it’s okay for Sandra to say whatever the he’ll she want and these “celebrities” should sit back….shut up…and be thankful??? Hypocritical much!

hails from the DO OR DIE, Bibi :nino:

• candibfly

well there’s a :newpost: about ovary transplants and what not if u want a new topic :hahaha:

• missmiami

Idk if celebs are different but you have to file a certificate under your legal name. I’m still gonna check cuz we had to file before we got married so the deacon could sign the certificate and then you have to take it back to be filed after the wedding and you have all signatures. So an application typically has to be on file prior to wedding.

• lovezoe

Therapist- I will def check it out! I have a few books I need to catch up on. My plan is to finish books that I start.

Lovezoe, I’ve honestly never googled anyone outside of googling an image.

• MsDivaRo

:ho: ACE

• GAGIRL87

114

therapist1911 says:

Wow y’all looking for marriage certificates and ish. #youCare

____________________________________________________________________

:lipssealed:

• MsDivaRo

:oops: I meant to say :hi: ACE

@Therapist

So an immature attack on the superficial is equivalent to the repetition of what you announced on tv for the world to see? oh my bad

Lovezoe, that’s my issue too. I’m still trying to finish Iyana Vanzant “In the Meantime”. I found purchasing the audio book helps me get through bc I can multitask. However I like to highlight and make notes

• Bootcampgirl

Good Morning Folks :waves:
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!!!
    OT: I just saw the Kirko Bangz video, 2Chainz is :hurl: but that Juelz Santana, can get it every which he wanted to :hump: love his dimples…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

:hi: Diva (even tho you just called me a ho)

#ikidikid

:newpost: ur welcome !

i think bibi was saying that celebs retorting about badlooks/ physical appearance fall below the clever level we look for. not that they shldnt or dnt have a right to respond. but i could be wrong :shrug:

Bibi come on son…Sandra has never really just repeated something. It’s usually laced with her opinion, a slur, etc. Let’s not act as if Sandra is always innocent. That would be delusional. I love Sandra hence the reason this is the only blog I comment on. But y’all know Sandy talks out the side of her neck half the time

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Bootcamp, sup ma

@Boogie

I’m from the BX :tea: :lol:

• MsDivaRo

Ace says:

Diva (even tho you just called me a ho)

#ikidikid

:dead: I know you not a HO, right?

@Therapist

See Boogies comment right above urs :lol: Of course Sandra is messy just gimme more than ur ugly…it’s childish as hail and beauty is subjective anyway…

• QueenSJ

therapist1911 says:

__________________________________________
    I’m speaking for myself and in particular about K. Michelle.

This is like her 4 or 5th “beef” in the past month. If her tears came from true emotion w/ a desire to not be that aggressive, crazy chick that people from her past make her out to be, then yeah, she needs to hush.

This going tit-for-tat w/ EVERYbody that says something, is costly.

She’ll learn.

P.S. Woman is HELLA talented by the way, and hilarious!

bibi, the 4 5 6 line ?

• lovezoe

Therapist- I like highlighting too! Especially inspirational and motivational ones.

• Bibi

AND Sandra is pivotal in the success of some of these Dlisters whether they like it or not….few blogs get this kind of traffic and they know this which is why they get riled up at Sandra to begin with…..

@Boogie

really the d but used the 4 too :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

:buttshake: MsDiva, hey good lookin’
    To the rest of yall rude motherfluckas :thumbsup: <—really my middle finger

• BoogieNites

bibi, i was an A, C line gal myself ;) u still uptop ?

• QueenSJ

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning Folks
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!!!
    OT: I just saw the Kirko Bangz video, 2Chainz is but that Juelz Santana, can get it every which he wanted to love his dimples…
    ____________________________________________
    Girl you so crazy :lol:

Me and you are opposite with 2Chainz and Juelz. 2Chainz, iono KNOW. He’s got something going on. He’s not outright fckable to me, but who knows, he may get there.

Juelz is a cutie but in a little boy type of way. :no: You don’t think so??? Hehehehe

• Natasha38

:hi: everyone that I haven’t already spoken to

@Therapist What is the Four Agreements?

@Boogie

Nah I’m in NC now…I miss it though :crying:

It’s a book that serves as a practical guide to personal growth and freedom. The author is Don Miguel Ruiz

• Bootcampgirl

QueenSJ says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning Folks
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!!!
    ____________________________________________
    Girl you so crazy

Juelz is a cutie but in a little boy type of way. You don’t think so??? Hehehehe
    I was lookin’ at the video and I’m like who this ninja(don’t watch videos much) IMO, that ninja is beat and not in a good way. NOW Juelz, I think his dimples do it for me, and he looked like he bulked up a little…

Queen,

Is she in these beefs alone? Did her opponents come for her? I’m not defending her, I’m just questioning why we give one person a pass and drag the other

• Natasha38

Thanks

• QueenSJ

Therapist,

Very true.

Perhaps, it’s because there are a lot of people rooting for her, like myself. She’s has a great amount of support from people that don’t want to see her partake in such bullshyt.

I’m thinking in terms of one pulling their best friend back from a situation and saying “Don’t do it; it’s not worth it.” Even though my friend was approached by a slouch and my friend has every right to pop back, I’m trying to convince her to do otherwise- leave it alone.
    Do you see where I’m going with this?

Queen…that I agree with totally.

• QueenSJ

Awesome.

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

I actually like her w Ochocinco and I think they make(at the very least) a funny couple…I cried a thousand times when she said HE wanted to walk down the aisle… :rofl: