Jennifer Lopez’s boyfriend outed by the NY media (how could she not know?)

Certain undercover gays choose to stay in the warm comforts of their closets until they are forced out. That seems to be the case with Jennifer Lopez’s dancer/boyfriend, Casper Smart.

Last week, Casper was famously photographed going into a gay peep show above a sex toy shop in a seedy neighborhood in NYC. According to a drag queen who frequents the peep show to turn tricks, men go up to the 2nd floor where they discreetly insert their manhoods into holes in the wall to be “serviced” by other males.

According to the drag queen, a tongue is a tongue, and men can’t tell the difference between a female tongue and a male one.

Apparently, females aren’t allowed up in there so their husbands and boyfriends can do their business in private without their wives making a nasty scene.

Whether or not the story is true, we know that Casper went in there because we have the photographic evidence of him entering looking tense and leaving looking totally relaxed.

This is not the first time that a gay man has used a famous female to finance his undercover lifestyle (remember Star Jones and Al Reynolds?).

• Frank Ocean’s heart was broken by a male friend (not Jay Z)
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • The Game Outs 50 Cent!
  • Lil B Kisses a Male Fan’s Hand
  • Photos: Splash News Online

• Ms. YaYa

:tea:

:DUH:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

:popcorn:

• lovezoe

: DUH :

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:lol: How could she not know – see ladies and this is why my gaydar stays razor sharp :lol:

• YSoSrs

I don’t like JHo so :shrugs:

• Bad Influence

is that Casper in the gold “get em girl” shawts? :ghost:

• luVn_liFe…

******************** hello ladies :wave:

I dont think jennie gives two ****s as long as she has a companion :shrug:

:bye: later roses

not everybody’s ghey.

but truth is, a lotta pple are.

• Ms.Fashion

OH MY!!! :blink:

Y wuldnshe deal with someone like that anyway??? She is on a whole different level!!!! See folks money doesn’t make you wise.

#SillyBroad

• S’alleb Retsam

SR Says:

“we know that Casper went in there because we have the photographic evidence of him entering looking tense and leaving looking totally relaxed”

This tickled me. Happy Monday all!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

lol

• NaijaGal

:yawn:
      she and he will disappear into obscurity soon since she’s no longer on AI

• KyCakes

Casper stuck his ‘other white meat’ in a glory hole….

Oh help me ‘swaddled in loose clothing and covered by hay’ Baby Jesus

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ luVn_liFe… J-Lo is a typical love addict who lives off the dopamine highs she gets from dating bad boy men. That’s why she can’t go long without a man. Think of a crack addict. :tea:

• jealousCNenvy

LOL @ Auntie Sandra

• lovezoe

I dont know why she was on AI anyways, she cant sing. Shoulda been on DWTS.

• NaijaGal

in Coldest Winter dude said he liked getting sucked off by dudes cause they had strong jaws…I still need an update on that girl Sister Souljah…what you got going you can’t do a sequel

• MZ_CARAM3L74

oh :hailnaw:

NaijaGal says:

———————————————————————
      J.L. King said the same thing… :no:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

NaijaGal says:

*********************************
      she made MIDNIGHT

still :waiting: on choc

• lashellebelle

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so upset when she published “Midnight” Had me thinking it was about midnight from CWE. She KNEW what she was doing…

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

NaijaGal says:

*********************************
      she made MIDNIGHT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      i :heart: both books, :yes:
      :woohoo:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Well I like bad boyz and I do go for periods with out them

• LadeeA

:rofl: I can’t.

But I already figured this one out.

• NaijaGal

KYCAKES cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: …last I saw JL he came out as being fully homosexual…I remember when Star refused to have him on the view…wonder what he’s up to these days

:popcorn:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Question ladies: If your friend was talkn to this guy and they ended as quickly as he started and he tried to pursuit you would you be open to the idea of seeing him
      SO yall just gonna ignore my trivia question above :think:

• NaijaGal

MZCARM – I’ve read disappointing reviews on that book…plus I could give a fcuk about Midnight’s past…I need her to pick up from Winter’s prison stay and forward

:lol: @ Boogie
      My azz was downstairs looking for my responses

• KyCakes

@Naija I normally don’t serve tea (only because I very rarely have any; not because I try not to gossip :lol:) nut this is what I found…

*Here’s some more titillating, scandalous news courtesy of who else, Mr. Obnoxious and his very Obnoxious blog.

Yes, it seems that Mr. Obnoxious is quickly becoming the go to man for people that have been taken advantage of by those who think more highly of themselves than they should.

The latest person to have allegedly done just that is noted author JL King. Mr. King, if you recall, is best known as “Mr. DL,” the man who help give the phrase “On The Down Low” a whole new meaning. It was also the title of his book that came into our consciousness when he appeared on “Oprah” to those who participated in the behavior of men having sex with other men.

RELATED: 5th Eddie Long Sex Case Male Speaks with Blogger ‘Mr. Obnoxious’

King, according to Obnoxious, is known for taking advantage of young willing authors who feel that if they pay him to self publish their book they’ll become overnight an success. And that allegedly is what happened to Samuel Holloway, who is an author anxious to tell his story. Convinced to pay JL $2,000 to self publish his book, he got very little in return except King’s alleged demands for unprotected sex. Ewwww!

Anyway, Mr. Obnoxious has been contacted by Holloway and two other men who all say they were bamboozled by King as well.

Jamal Brightful unlike Samuel and Andrew is not an author who enlisted JL to publish their books, but a cameraman that JL hired to tape his talk show for his YouTube Channel. Consistently paid late or not at all by JL, but made to believe by him that he would get a great deal of work after it was known that the man Oprah Winfrey introduced to the world, uses his services. As a man new to Atlanta Jamal said he quickly bought into the dream that JL King was selling him.

Andrew Rainey was the one smart one in the whole situation and caught on early that something was very wrong with JL and he was not going to get off one dime to do business with him. It has been rumored that JL is broke based upon his not being able to pay any of the vendors that he hired for their services. There are countless JL King casualties of men and women that have been deceived to think that if they do business with the man that was on Oprah they will instantly become a star.

To read all the e-mails, text messages, and Facebook messages forwarded to Mr. Obnoxious to prove that JL King has allegedly coerced willing authors out of money, does drugs, and wanted to have unprotected sex with them, click here.

:blink:

• laterthannever

I saw him on America’s Best Dance Crew- he looks like a baby Marc Antony! She has gotten this man all kinds of work, made him her head tour choreographer… completely raised his profile. Different world…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

…I need her to pick up from Winter’s prison stay and forward
      :yes:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

PERVERSION AT IT’S BEST, PIC #1

• NaijaGal

CHOCO – to me once your friend shows interest in a guy, it’s game over…be it 5 seconds or 5 years

• Anna

lovezoe says:

I dont know why she was on AI anyways, she cant sing. Shoulda been on DWTS.

~~~~~~~~~~
      AI is turning into DWTS, it’s a career booster. I can’t believe Bristol Palin was asked back Ppl aren’t going to watch because of her. I might watch AI, w/MiMi, only because she can be like Paula, I want to know what’s in those cups.

• MZ_CARAM3L74

NaijaGal says:

**************
      exactly,like what ever happened with her sister? The one who was following in Winter’s footsteps

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

But if I saw a pic of my new dancer boo thang like that one with him in the gold I would :vomit: and :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

——–
      Maybe he was relieved that he found the toy J Lo wanted :thinking:
      Then on other though :hahaha:

• Gigi26

@Choco: I did it and to be honest if there was nothing there with your friend, then no harm no foul the way I see it.

Just be mindful about the way yall make yall moves if she stil has feelings towards him. Me and dude didn’t work out so there was nothing there.

Choco aka Hippie says:

———————————————————————-
      :think:

I would probably have to have a convo with my friend…see how she feels about it…ya know, was she feelin’ dude, would she be disappointed…Althought there’s not much I’m not open to…I don’t turn down anything but my collar….

Good one, Choco :thumbsup:

Um I think she knows :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

SO yall just gonna ignore my trivia question above

^^^^^^^^^
      :lol: i didnt see this anywhere else :shrug:

anywho, to answer the Q –> nah, as far as my gf code goes, olboy’s offlimits. no exceptions :(

• NaijaGal

@KYCAKES
      I read it as they thought that they would get a quick come up just cause dude was on Oprah…their bad

• Trendsetter

So that Midnight book by Sista Soulja was wacked….it was boring to me….

NaijaGal says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS !

@Naija
      That’s how I am – but the friendship is not that great of a friendship and the one friend was really bad mouthing the other friend to her new guy for no reason – new guy met friend on his own and came to his own conclusions told the friend he wanted to date her friend after he realized she was just using him – Im on the fence about it and I really don’t know if the friend is worth all this loyalty

• Anna

laterthannever says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      Does that make him any less gay? :lol: Everyone in Hollywood is bi,tri,gay,swingers. I don’t think JLO cares, she was w/Diddy.

:popcorn: Lots of tea in this post :popcorn:

• Renee

The question is: How could he be stupid? He should know the camera’s are watching and following him because of his association to Jennifer. Sloppy…just sloppy!

• Gigi26

Choco to me it was like they were getting to know each other and he decided she wasn’t it.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Marc Anthony>> :ha: :haha: <<<Puffy & Ben Affleck

• laterthannever

She definitely knows, and it seems mutually beneficial.

• S’alleb Retsam

Choco aka Hippie says:

SO yall just gonna ignore my trivia question above :think:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope. Too many other fish in the sea. Or dogs in the dogpound

Oh my damn just seen the pic Good Gawd :shock: :hahaha: The fawk do u have on buddy :ha: :haha:

• NaijaGal

MZCARM
      :yes: or her crackhead momma…shoot the boyfriend Teddy who left her hanging…it’s like FLY GIRL…loved the book, wanted a great sequel…got trash…and while I’m going on my tangent, the last great Eric Jermoe ****ey book I read was The Other Woman…I can’t get with his new writing style

NaijaGal says:

@KYCAKES
      ———————————————————————–
      I read it as that was the line JL was feeding to people. When someone has amassed connections of that sort, you’d like to do business with the person who has established communication with someone of Oprah’s prominence.

I did, however, :ghost: at JL demanding unprotected :hunch:

• FuturedocDonte

Um I think she knows :haha:

byjeniefrumdabloc on Jul 30, 2012 at 12:30 pm
      ———
      Between her first husband, p diddy, and Casper I’m starting to think J Lo likes dudes who liked to be :spank:

@Naija I :love: that EJ ****ey book, too :yes:

That one was juicy…I was totally rooting for the Lesbian.. :lol:

Future yep :yes:

KyCakes says:

@Naija I that EJ ****ey book, too

That one was juicy…I was totally rooting for the Lesbian..
      ———————————————————————
      Oops, Naija. I was thinking about “Between Friends”

But I liked the Other Woman, too…

• BoogieNites

naij, get outta my head yo. i been off ****ey since he intro’d this gideon character. time to let him go :rolleyes: howeva, when did naughty or nice come out ? i liked that 1

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

yoooooooo

• free

if that is him in the pic with drawers on, JLO needs to be shot. she is a mother now and needs to leave all these lady boys alone.

• Ms.Fashion

I got typos but who cares.I am sleepy. :lol:

@KyCakes
      FUGG IT – this friend is me – judge me if you like just be careful when you judge you got two fingers pointing back at you – here it is! My cuzo wanted me to go out of town with her and her friend and I was like no I don’t know him and Im not staying in a room with yall – so my cuzo thinks Im being bougie and Im like whatev no need for a tag along – they go out of town she just met this dude and she took him out of town to meet her daughter – so a month goes past and Im not on speaking terms with my cuzo all becuz of this trip saga – – Mind you my cousin is not up to par with scurpples by no means so dude is seeing the type of chick she is another example when I went to see my uncle at the hospital she brings new dude so I see dude there and Im like hey and he was like why you not coming on trip and I explained to him why and he was oh I can dig it – well my cuzn is telln him I cant keep a man and I need some **** in my life just dumb ghetto chit that she don’t know what she talking of so when she said that to him he was like I’d fuk the chit out of her SMH but it was like he was defending me and just met me – so I get a text and Im like who is this and he was like so and so – so Im like where is my cuzn you textn me for her and he’s like no I don’t talk to her anymore so Im like why – he tells me how she is and I was like oh she being her usual self – so we chat a lil more and Im like im not cool with this and he said I can respect that but I also can tell you are a good woman and I like that – he then proceeds to tell me that he told her he wanted to see me and she just said all this bs in a text to him – Im not hurt by what she said becuz I wouldn’t trust this cousin so Im like whatev but then Im like this bish stay smiling in my face and got so much to say about me – he was like well she already know and she said she don’t care – me I have to much pride to do it – but he’s doesn’t seem to bad the funny part is that when we first me one another we thought the same chit – we should’ve met first – my cuzn goes thru a lot of men and I dont think she cares cuz when he was at the hospital she was in the face of dude that was tryn to holla at me – just all over the place

J Said it! says:

yoooooooo

^^ This :hahaha: I just fell out laughing and I don’t know why :rofl:

free says:

——————————————————————–
      But apparently, not a watchful one:

Jennifer Lopez’s twins seem to be a real handful on their mom’s current tour! According to an exclusive RadarOnline article, Max and Emme, both 4 years old, have been running like crazy backstage while their mother rehearses for her concerts with Enrique Iglesias.

They have been a nuisance to stage hands and several sources believe it is a miracle that they haven’t been electrocuted yet!

“Jennifer has absolutely no control over her children,” a source said. “When she’s rehearsing for the show and Casper is on stage with her, the kids are left pretty much to their own devices without much supervision. That’s when all hell breaks loose and Max and Emme embark on a self-destructive path. They run around, kicking out wires, getting in the way of stagehands and are a real problem. Worse still, Jennifer or Casper have said nothing about it — telling the stagehands they are 4-year-old kids and it’s to be expected. But they have been breaking expensive equipment and making life difficult for everyone. It’s a miracle they haven’t been electrocuted yet because the lighting systems are very dangerous.”

Their mother should think about paying more attention to them, because a tweaked out kid is more dangerous than a recently rebooted career. The source revealed, “The twins are complete brats with zero discipline, and Jennifer isn’t behaving like a responsible parent.”

How can J.Lo possibly behave like a responsible parent when her toy boy is just under half her age? Silly, silly woman…

• NaijaGal

@KY – what’s between friends about…don’t know if I read it but my ultimate favorite book from him is ‘Friends and Lovers’ :love:

BOOGIE – I think Naughty came out back in the day…Thieve’s Paradise was different but ok and that’s probably the last book I officially ready cover to cover…I can’t get with Gideon, assassins and all that other extra…you ever read Kimberly Lawson Roby books?

Choco aka Hippie says:

@KyCakes
      Good lawd this is a lot, pulls up a damn seat :tea: this might take a while

• YSoSrs

I have no gf code really. If they were seriously dating or even just seriously fcking I might not consider him. But if they were just talking and it went nowhere then she has no claim on him.

• Ms.Fashion

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Marc Anthony>> <<<Puffy & Ben Affleck

_________

strike errthang i said earlier. GO FOR IT, CHOC ! :hahaha:

:tea: My mouth is shut on that situation Choco :tape:

• sassyshe

@naji/boogie he said gideon was the action he always wanted to write which was why he did it. Pleasure was good, and he has a new one coming out.

On another note I loved CWE and was so disappointed Souljah never did a sequel.

in terms of casper it is ny and unless the shop takes up several floor he may have gone up there to another business or an apt.

• NaijaGal

CHOCO
      seems like too much unnecessary drama to volunteer for…I wouldn’t cross that line

• MZ_CARAM3L74

NaijaGal says:

MZCARM
      ****************
      remember her mother died looking horrible & the daddy was brought from prison to go to the funeral.

• S’alleb Retsam

Choco aka Hippie says:

@KyCakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it comes to matters of the heart, no one can tell you what to do. If at the end of the day, you are going to bed with a clear conscious, then follow your heart and led it lead you. If you were strongly questioning it in your conscious, then I’d say no, because that will spill over to your new relationship, and things would be fuked up from the jump.

xoxoxo
      #NotBella

• YSoSrs

@CHOCO

Tl;dr. :lol:

Just kidding. In that situation, I think they are both messy. How he gone tell you he would fck you in front of her like that? Sounds like he was putting you in the middle of their drama cause he was already tired of her.

And I bet she cares more than she wants either of you to believe. If you don’t care then gone head I guess. I’d stay as far from that mess as I could though.

• Gigi26

Ummmm on second thought :no: Choco….sounds like this cat just wants to beat.

#saynotoniggas

• laterthannever

@Choco unless the connection has you feeling like this might be the man whose horse you’re going to hitch your cart to for something like forever -that would be the only way this would be worth the already brewing drama.

• Ms.Fashion

#NOTBELLA

GTFOH!!!! :rofl:

• BoogieNites

you ever read Kimberly Lawson Roby books?

freaky cuz i jus got onto her recently. i’ve only read secret obsession. which was pretty good. and i have thinline in my library but havent cracked it as of yet. since u spoke it up, i just may soon.

• S’alleb Retsam

Ms.Fashion says:

#NOTBELLA

GTFOH!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choco aka Hippie says:

@KyCakes
      ——————————————————————-
      :wtf:
      Don’t know WHERE that chit came from, but if you read my response to your query, I said I would have to talk to my friend and see how deep her feelings was, but that I don’t turn down nothing bu my collar…meaning I don’t disregard or cancel anything out…inless it’s mad scandalous, of course…

In any event, you explaining all that is your answer. This isn’t a real friend or family member to be talking all that chit about you, so why are you concerned about here feelings?

She sounds dirty and like she’s down to do anything i.e., talkign unnecessary chit about family, doing watever is called for to have all eyes on her….why would you be so concerned about someone not concerned about you?

Finally, I only judge celeberities, because they put themselves out there to be judged…being mortal lends weight in my eyes, so I may not agree with certain choices people make, but I’ve never been one to judge….especially a fellow Rose and someone I’m decently cool with…Chit, I loved-ed you, guhl

Take it back, Choco. Take it back……

• KDub

I thought gloryholes went out of style in the early 80’s?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: for My ROSES I love all your answers honestly – I will follow my heart I like how he explains himself to me – like Tiff I can’t help the way I met you I can’t take it back sometimes folks meet on difficult grounds and then they have a great relationship – I like that his personality is that of strong man with strong convictions oh and he’s from the south #PLUS Any way I will let it flow and see how it goes I’ve done nothing but correspond with him so far

• BoogieNites

I bet she cares more than she wants either of you to believe.
      :yes:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      and seriously speaking, choc, i wldnt ef wit it.
      :no:

• KDub

:popcorn:

:hahaha: gloryhole :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IDK if Im worried about the drama becuz they weren’t serious – and she keeps telln him to try and talk to me :shrugs: If she do care she should say it – but we both don’t think she does just becuz of how she carries herself

• S’alleb Retsam

KyCakes says:

Take it back, Choco. Take it back……

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL you are too cute

Um yeah Choco leave that alone :nono: Keep it moving :yes:

NaijaGal says:

——————————————————————–
      Between Friends is about a couple, with a recently broken engagement. The male half is still in love, the female half plays mind games with him, but is also involved with another Woman. Shenanigans ensue, i.e., a threesome, the male half trying to get the female half to make up her mind about who she ultimately wants to be with…

It’s great page turner…Not to mention for a gay Man, EJ has a way of describing sex scenes that make me wanna call someone over at 3AM :lol:

@Boogie
      I dont know if she does – for me being a female I would feel a sting but I wouldn’t be trippn like that – I haven’t messed with him but I don’t see why I wouldn’t – I dont have gf code with her and I won’t ever – she would do the same to me – Im not tryn to portray her as she really is

• NaijaGal

@MZCARM – that’s right…for some reason I was thinking her father got killed…yeah the dad was distraught cause she looked nothing like the woman he married…that book is just begging for a sequel *please Sister Souljah* :lolL;

BOOGIE – You must read ‘Casting the First Stone’ and Here and Now was awesome about the sisters…those two were her best books imo of course

:lol: @ KY
      Shorty that disclaimer was no where meant for you on the judging thing – we got lurkers boo tis all! :hugs:

S’alleb Retsam says:

KyCakes says:

Take it back, Choco. Take it back……

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL you are too cute
      ——————————————————————
      Yup. It’s all fun and games till someone pisses of the Mulatto :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

The fact that he even went there with her would have me like :shrugs: I couldn’t fool with him :no: and regardless how trifiling she may be, I still wouldn’t do it :hug: :tea: sound like you gone test the waters anyways, and in the end it trully your decision :tea:

• KyCakes

Ok. I read you wrong…You included my name right before the disclaimer :lol:

I’m like :blink:

Muhphucka :hahaha:

__________________________
      She is dirty and has no loyalty and I told that broad I dont give a fuk about her whole life – its like she’s the hating azz backstabbing friend – and even he was like I don’t even know you so you know the conversations about you started wit her and I know she runs her mouth I didn’t know she had so much contempt for me – cuz she doesn’t know my life like that broads like her don’t get in

• KDub

WHAT I SAY??? That is what its CALLED @Jenie! :rofl:

where they discreetly insert their manhoods into holes in the wall
      ^^^ Gloryhole.

Heck I thought the same thing to :shrugs: thought it was some :cool: somewhere :thinking: all is well

• http://youtu.be/BrAiEFGGuXY BK2ATLMAN

I just don’t understand how u can have a fine azz women like Jlo and then be gay.. :crying: come to me Jlo I’ll treat you right.. :rofl:

I’m like

Muhphucka
      I sawwwy booo I could see how that could misconstrued :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Hey where is laker, is she lurking today :thinking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Heck I thought the same thing to :shrug: thought it was some :cool: somewhere :think: all is well
      ———————————————————————-
      Choco has to do disclaimers before her disclaimers… :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Women are way more emotional Man, :tea:

:lol: Ky :rofl:

• KDub

Sombody recap this post. I been gone for a few days so I am behind at work and trying to read my email still…dont forget to tell me about the(e)beef…

• Bibi

oh :tea:

Afternoons people…

• S’alleb Retsam

Got this from my friend’s facebook page. In case this hasn’t made it to your neck of the woods-

Question:
      My boyfriend has been cheating on me with my bestfriend. They don’t know that I know they’ve been sleeping together. What should I do?

Response:
      Don’t wash your vagina for 4 weeks, take your boyfriend into a field and tell him you have a cute picnic set up, get him a big azz sub, as soon as he takes a bite of the sub, grab the nearest stick and smak him as hard as you can over his head, he will be all woozy so then you shove your smelly vagina in his face and say SMELL THIS VAGINA YEAH SMELL IT? THIS VAGINA SMELLS LIKE CHEESE AND FISH BECAUSE YOU MADE ME TOO DEPRESSED TO DOUCHE, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH “insert bestfriend’s name” YA STUPID PUNK. You then kick him in the face and get scissors, cut off your pubes and put them in his mouth…you then go to your BFFs house…walk in and yell DA BADDEST BYTCH IN DA GAME IS HERE….then go into her room and tell her IM NICKI MINAJ, NICKI LAWINSKI, NICKI DA BOSS, NIKKI THE HARUJUKU BARBIE…then pull a gun out of your big ole nicki mina jazz crack and shoot her in the face

~~~~~~~~~

We could all use some relationship advice eh

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@JENIE
      “Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Women are way more emotional Man, :coffee:

Yeah, I guess. I just can’t identify. Chit it’s just sex. Niggas actin like the fate of the universe on the line or something.

The end of the day, everyone just trying to phuck anyway so why trip?

BK2ATLMAN says:

I just don’t understand how u can have a fine azz women like Jlo and then be gay.. come to me Jlo I’ll treat you right..
      ———————————————————————–
      Show me a fine Woman, and I’ll show you a dude tired of fcukin her…

A lot of the pretty, desireable Women have really ugly, chitty souls, attitudes…You can be pretty as a model, but if your attitude is ugly, you’ll never keep a GOOD Man….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      “Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Women are way more emotional Man, :coffee:

The end of the day, everyone just trying to phuck anyway so why trip?
      That’s thing Men, think totally different but I get what you saying :tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

LOL,HILARIOUS IS ALL I CAN SAY~

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Please tell them that men are constantly on high alert for someone to relieve their sexual tension.

• YSoSrs

@NOTBELLA

It’s true we could all use some relationship advice at some point. Obviously some advice is a little saner better than others. :rofl:

KyCakes says:

BK2ATLMAN says:

———————————————————————–
      Show me a fine Woman, and I’ll show you a dude tired of fcukin her…

With dry dessert sand coons :tea: Dead fawks , pretty face but bed game is dead :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      “Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Women are way more emotional Man,

———————————————————————
      But it is…Think if you fcuk the wrong person, that butterflies wings will flutter and it may set off a chain of events that could alter the fate of Mankind and hell, the World.

Or, just make a nukka bust a nut and all is well… :rofl:

• Trendsetter

S’alleb Retsam says:

Question:

Response:

~~~~~~~~~

We could all use some relationship advice eh

:dead:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, DON’T GIVE IT

MOST OF THE TIME, FOLKS REALLY DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT UNLESS IT COINCIDES WITH WHAT THEY ALREADY PLANNED TO DO OR DONE ANY HOW

AND WHEN SHIAT GO SOUTH, ALTHOUGH THEY WERE FOREWARNED SOME HOW IT’S STILL SOMEONE ELSE’S FAULT BUT THEIR OWN

MESS IS MESS ALL DAY, IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION OTHERS IN THE FIRST PLACE MORE THAN LIKELY YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

Yeah men think with head beneath their waste :tea:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
      “Women think too much about chit.
      Phuck who you want when you want and phuck who ever don’t care.

_______________________________

This is true, but let me add as long as they are FEMALE.
      I get the sense you tryin to set me up for the okey doke Sandra.

• DoNotDeleteMe

Would that make JHo and Cassie girlfriends?

• S’alleb Retsam

YSoSrs says:

@NOTBELLA

~~~~~~~~~~
      Heyyyyy…that was damn good advice yo :wink:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Choco has to do disclaimers before her disclaimers…
      ___________________________
      :lol: :lol:

I’ve heard that MAN but since Im a woman it takes to reflect a time or two

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: at the story

whatchall tambout now tho? :popcorn:

• http://youtu.be/BrAiEFGGuXY BK2ATLMAN

————————————
      I’ve heard of the dessert sand coons before, but never encountered such beast :rofl: you can teach her the bed game but only if she’s worth teaching

Intense :applause:

________________________

• YSoSrs

@INTENSE says:

_____
      True. That’s why I don’t give advice. Just my .002 cents. That can be taken or left.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Yeah men think with head beneath their waste
      ———————————————————————
      Why did I read this like a slip of paper from a fortune cookie?

• Trendsetter

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, DON’T GIVE IT

:cosign:

And the survey says :rolleyes: :coffee:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Yeah men think with head beneath their waste
      ———————————————————————
      Why did I read this like a slip of paper from a fortune cookie?

:hahaha: :rofl:

:rofl: @Choco

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

YSoSrs says:

@INTENSE says:

_____

————————————————————————

:cosign: :applause:

• NaijaGal

That’s the realist ish @Intense…so true, so true

• Daisy

I love all things J Lo and I dont care or know if Casper is gay or not but I do know that he isn’t cute to me. I thought Marc was cute and sexy although most didn’t #dontjudgeme

DADDY! :yahoo:

• Gigi26

:yes: true indeed

• Secret

@ INTENSEMOCHA

That is true

@Ky
      Some chit yo! SMDH – PEOPLE TAKE CHIT AND RUN #RAWRRRRR

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

YSO

THAT WORKS TOO

OR YOU CAN GO WITH STATISTICS, IF HE FUGGED OVER HER THAN MORE THAN LIKELY HE WILL FUG OVER YOU, IF HE CHEATED ON HER MORE THAN LIKELY HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU, IF YOU ONLY REALIZED YOU WERE INTERESTED AFTER SOMEONE ELSE DID, THAN IT’S NOT ATTRACTION IT’S JEALOUSY AND A COMPETITION

LIKE I SAID, MOST FOLKS ALREADY KNOW, THEY JUST WANT SOMEONE TO CO-SIGN THEIR MESS

NO THANKS, NOT MY JOB TO EASE YOUR CONSCIOUS-TAKE THAT UP WITH JESUS

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

2 cents is desired – preaching too is not!

YSO I agree , :no: me don’t like giving either :no:, I just think about what I would do in the situation :shrug: which is noid in void u know :tea: It best to just be a good listener and there for a hug :hug:

• Daisy

I hate when you don’t give advice or .02 you just offer a listening ear (after they already started talking) and then they get :mad: when you don’t have anything to say once they come up for air. We all grown just VENT so you can feel better and keep it moving in the direction you already decided you were before you started venting.

:popcorn: :koolaid:

• Gigi26

Man I was a G this past weekend…bish had ciroc in one hand and rose in the other, sippin at the same damn time :yes: come see me bish! :lol:

I was on the couch all day on Saturday nursing my stupid azz back to health :no:

Lesson learned. For now.

:clap:

Daisy says:

Then the moment u say something they get continue yapping, it’s like damn :rolleyes:

• Secret

Hmmm, why is there a gas mask in a sex shop? :blink:

Choco aka Hippie says:

2 cents is desired – preaching too is not!
      ———————————————————————–
      :yes:

Some don’t get it that there is a difference. I ask for two cents to help me see a side I may not otherwise see in my biasness….

:shrug:

For Dominatrix props @ Secret :shrugs:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ DAISY

EXACTLY-THEY WANT TO GET ANGRY AT YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE THE INNOCENT PARTY AND WHO THEY REALLY MAD AT IS SELF OR THAT MOFO THEY CAN’T GET TO ACT RIGHT

I SIMPLY GIVE THEM THE SIDE EYE AND TELL EM TO PRAY ABOUT IT-LOL

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

EXACTLY! Some dont even know the difference but I let them be great ya know :wink:

• Gigi26

I know where that shop is at :blink: that bish is on 41st and 7th avenue I used to pass by there all the time on my way to MSG…

Damn son… :no:

Nerves touched???? :shrugs:

• Daisy

@Ky My friends tend to come to me for the male POV for some reason they feel I think like a man (this was before Steves book) and I don’t think I think like a man I am just good at seeing ALL sides of the issue and that is when they really get :mad: cause I will tell them if/when they are wrong and they ain’t trying to hear that :lol:

• Gigi26

Sandra can we have a :newpost: please? I see this chit getting very ugly soon :lol:

• Secret

@ Choco aka Hippie

Oh. Thanks lol

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
      Where is Sandra on a MONDAY?

• Daisy

@Intense :yes: I always tell them don’t get :mad: at me cause you still want to be with him after he did xyz. If that is what you want to do fine by me I am not judging you DO YOU if you like it I love it.

• Bibi

So no one saw me wave huh :rollseyes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@ DAISY

I SIMPLY GIVE THEM THE SIDE EYE AND TELL EM TO PRAY ABOUT IT-LOL
      Exactly I have a friend, going through the motions now bout her man :rolleyes: the ninja ain’t shat in my eyes but whatevs but this chick keep asking what should she do blah blah :tea: I flat out told the chick I can not speak on the situation simply because I am not in a relationship :shrug: I told her I will listen but that’s it, then she was like Jenn you have been through it before, I was :stop: not shat like this though never got to that point. The only thing I told her is to go with her gut, and if you got to question it than that could be a sign :tea: but her azz got mad, cause that is all the advice I gave her :shrug: oh well

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Thanks I just saw this – and I dont know if he and I will work out but getting to know him doesn’t go against my better judgement – gettn to know him is relative

• YSoSrs

@SECRET

The gas mask is for when it gets to funky down there? :shrugs:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD POSE A QUESTION OR SCENARIO TO WHOMEVER TO ALLEGEDLY GET FEEDBACK BUT ONCE THAT FEEDBACK DOESN’T MESH WITH WHAT THEY WANTED TO HEAR THEY GET ALL SENSITIVE AND DEFENSIVE

I THINK IT’S A SET UP AND ATTEMPT TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION THEY NEED TO HAVE WITH SELF, OUT LOUD WITH YOU-THAT’S WHY THEY GO SO HARD

:no: BOO-THERE’S A MIRROR OVER THERE, TAKE CARE OF THAT, I AINT FALLING FOR THE OKEY DOKE

:hugs: @ Bibi :waves: :lol:

Bibi :waves: :happy:

Daisy says:

• Ms. YaYa

Bibi says:
      So no one saw me wave huh
      ______________________________________
      Mine either Bibi :mad:

• Bibi

:lol: Oh hey @Choco & Jenie :waves:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

In other news i played put-put golf for the 1st time this weekend :cheer: it was FUN :yes:

#youcare

• luVn_liFe…

free says:
      ____________________________________________

:cosign:
      folks dont understand that kids reap their parents transgressions when the children get older one way or the Other.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ DAISY

YEP CAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT, ONCE YOU TELL THEM YOU WON’T JUDGE EM THEY SEEM TO CALM DOWN, BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT’S THE ISSUE IS TO BEGIN WITH

THEY WANNA STAY BUT DON’T WANT TO HEAR SHIAT ABOUT IT, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BROUGHT THE DRAMA/DIRT TO YOUR ATTENTION IN THE FIRST PLACE-lol

• Bibi

:waves: @Ms.Yaya :lol:

• YSoSrs

@DAISY

I like to think that I can see all sides of an issue too. At least when it comes to certain things. :yes:

Ms Yaya :waves: :hi:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Bibi
      Choco
      Yaya
      Ky
      :waves: <—gay porn DVD

• S’alleb Retsam

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just tried that Circo Red Berry this weekend. Bought myself the big bottle. That bish gonna be gone by the end of the because it is DELISH! Had no idea what I was missing out on

Circo Red Berry

:waves:

Yaya and Fayla :waves:

@ Fayla
      I’ve never played put put but I want to :thumbsup:

• Secret

@ Man, I just don’t care

Sandra is probably preparing a juicy post for us all

• MsDivaRo

:wave: MsYaya

:hug: LUVN CHOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fay Fay never played put put :blink: yeah its fun :yes:

• Bibi

:waves: @FAyla

Personally, I like to keep all my dumb chit to myself (not saying anything here is dumb chit) But I do see the point of asking folks opinions..sometimes another view works wonders…..

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

KyCakes says:

DADDY!
      ————————————————————————-
      :Hi: KY! Afternnon ladies and gents!

Circo Red Berry
      CranApple
      Simple Syrup
      LAWD don’t tell me that

• Ms. YaYa

Hey FayFay…I will be ordering more whip this week. MY child has used BOTH containers for his dayum waves…WTH :cuss:

• Secret

Hi Bibi and Fayla :waves:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

In other news i played put-put golf for the 1st time this weekend it was FUN

#youcare
      ———————————————————————–
      Me and my lil egg played putt-putt yesterday, too.

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      See this was written prior to getting the backgorund on this story.

My situation was my friend told me about this dude (never met him) and she liked him but he never got back to her or anything (they went on one date and she read into it more than he did) so it was a dead situation. He didn’t know me and I didn’t know him. It wasn’t until we went to a party and she pointed him out to me. He tried to get at me and I shot him down hard. Never thought I would see him again. Saw him 3 weeks later and we chatted. Went on one date, never spoke to him/heard from him again. But there was no smearing of anyone’s name or none of that. Took a chance but I also kept in mind what my friend told me about him but never mentioned it to him.

I don’t know you or your cuz but me personally I wouldn’t enter a situation like that. But you’re getting to know him so ultimately somewhere down the line he’ll show his ass and you can either dig it or shove it in the trash. Your pick :tea: :shrug:

:crying: I have a ton of homework to do :(

• Bibi

:lol: @Yso :waves:

• Ms. YaYa

:hahaha: @ Yso

• S’alleb Retsam

@Choco … It sooooo good …. but soooo expensive :crying:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: MrsDivaRo
      :hi: fayla and Bibi,Jenie,Boogie Naija,Yso all yalllllssss!!!

• Bibi

:waves: @Secret Whilst trying to remember who they are #sorry

• MsDivaRo

I just got back from lunch picking up a salad and ran into Marshall’s and found some cute sandals!!!! Last pair of sandals for the summer, that’s what I am telling myself. :yes:

• Bibi

Kycakes :happy:

U promised me a hunch I ain’t see :tea:

:waves: DivaRo and DW

@BiBi What? :blink:

well chit…lemme get on that :hunch:

Literally :rofl:

• Bibi

:waves: @Luvn & Bella & Ms.Diva

• luVn_liFe…

Speacial Shout to you BELLA :D

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Ky, Bibi!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bibi

@Ky

:rofl: That’s better :lol:

• MsDivaRo

:woohoo: Bella is BAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK! :wave:

SUP LUVN

@Salleb
      OH you buy the ****tail and not the bottle to make your own drink?

• Gigi26

Hey Bella:

I love me some Red Berry Ciroc with Cran Apple :yes:

Idk about the syrup…but chit I can dig it! :koolaid3:

:hug: @Diva

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• MsDivaRo

Here ye!!! Here ye!!! So I got that necklace ya’ll was speaking about…..I don’t understand what all the hoopla is about? MESSY as hell! :kona:

_________________________
      I know and I will see – I normally wouldn’t entertain a situation like this but I am this time and I still don’t know how it will turn out – but I also don’t have all my eggs in one basket! Im single and mingling…

_____________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

I finally sampled the youngin this weekend and we played nicely :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Where is Sandra on a MONDAY?

I’m writing posts for you guys to enjoy. :)

• Bibi

:dead: @MsDiva

• MsDivaRo

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________

I finally sampled the youngin this weekend and we played nicely
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :danban1:

:newpost:

• S’alleb Retsam

@MsDivaRo
      Hi Love :hug: … I’m back… in-cog-negro

@Choco
      No, I buy the bottle…and then make my own ****tail recipe to go with me. Damn homie, you drinkin that thang straight up?

@Choco
      Sometimes I do – girl I use to drink like a sailor but now not so much :oops:

• MsDivaRo

S’alleb Retsam says:

@MsDivaRo
      Hi Love … I’m back… in-cog-negro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see…that angel pup is just darling btw :yes:

• pointhimout

females can probably go. Usually, they’re so stunned by the number of sexy ass bodies lining the walls they run out, so i’ve heard (dont judge me). Aint nothing wrong with getting a lube job or tune up during lunch. He’s gonna have to learn to have his smut catered to him.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

I find it PROFOUNDLY Funny that This FLAME is named “Casper” yet HIS GAYNESS isn’t BLIND to ANYBODY w/ Eye-Sight and a Fully-Functioning BRAIN Though :coffee:

:lol: :rofl: :hahaha: @ this whole damn comment string ! *slaps knee

• dmgeorge

This wouldnt be the first time she was with a bisexual man (Diddy) so I’m sure she isnt surprised. I know Marc Anthony is probably laughing at her azz right about now. I know his argument will be that since he just got “head” and didnt have intercourse that technically he isnt gay LOL….

• trenee