President Obama donates cash to his own campaign

President Obama’s reps confirm that he donated the modest sum of $5,000 to his own reelection campaign for the first time, according to Politico.com.

The president is feeling the heat from challenger Mitt Romney whose campaign coffers are flush with cash.

“On its own, what I gave won’t be enough to surmount the unprecedented fundraising we’ve seen on the other side,” Obama wrote in an email to supporters this morning. “But we have always believed that there’s nothing we can’t do when we all pitch in. That includes me.”

Obama hopes that his personal donation will inspire his dwindling supporters to donate more cash to his campaign.

• Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Mitt Romney Considering Condoleezza Rice for VP
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

22 Responses to “President Obama donates cash to his own campaign”

lovezoe says:

:obama: When folks gone learn?

MsDivaRo says:

The sexyist President eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :obama: :woohoo:

Seems scarce rounst here. Where is errybody?

:obama:

I just donated $10 for a car magnet. :)

The First Lady really wanted me at Barack’s birthday, but ya know.. :lol:

@MAC – Yes, I saw your name at the place setting across from me last year. Surely, you will you be in attendance this year! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

OTB- yeah she invited me too, told her not this year. She understood. :rofl;

69 says:

@Fefe

I told my buddy that you said that the girl wasn’t interested in him and he first asked who the fck is FeFe and then he asked if she wasn’t interested why was in between him and the headboard face down dripping like a loose faucet. He said she couldn’t handle him doggy, and she definitely couldn’t handle him on top. He was going hard. I think you offended him. :hahaha:

FeFe says:

@69

ummm, yeah, ok…. :shrugs:

Ty says:

_________
      Of course they are their money is overseas avoiding taxes :coffee:

*Puts on Obama onsie* :obama:

*face down dripping like a loose faucet.
      Could be a medical condition :coffee:

FeFe says:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

*face down dripping like a loose faucet.
      Could be a medical condition :coffee:

*snickers*

Ty says:

@ OTB & Zoe I was going to go too but the red bottoms that BrenBren sent me weren’t dry yet :cry:

:offtopic: Didn’t know that Tyler Perry had a drinking problem. He said the Prez helped him kick the habit.

“I’d have me a nice big glass of Hennessy and I would sleep through the night. It was President Obama’s visit to my studio, I don’t know what happened there, but when he came everything became clear.”

MsLolo says:

I just donated blood for the first time. :yahoo:

J Said it! says:

We will probably not live to see the day when these elected officials realize that they can when elections without the manipulation of money… take money out of politics now! This is exactly why the people no longer has a voice in government and the decisions because the bankers are now in control!!!! WAKEUP!

BayMami_de4 says: