On Saturday Rihanna's bestie, Melissa Forde, let the whole world know that Sandrarose.com was her favorite blog!

Rihanna's camp loves to surf Sandrarose.com for the latest entertainment news and gossip! My confidential source within RiRi's camp told me that every morning when Rihanna and Melissa Forde awaken -- even before they fire up their first joint of the day -- they come to Sandrarose.com! That's because we keep it real, never fake! We LOVE you, too, Mel!

• Rihanna Shops for her boo thang
  • Rihanna’s best friend, Melissa, urges her to let her guard down
  • Celebs Out & About: Rihanna gets frisky with her BFF Melissa
  • Rihanna STUNS at “Battleship” L.A. Premiere!
    • lashellebelle

Awwwww. How sweet!

• http://www.amazon.com/Anything-worth-having-Jay-Campbell/dp/1478202998/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF j.c.

Ok well Melissa please let me arch those brows! Gesh

• Anna

She looks like Serena in the last pic.
      Sandra why wouldn't she love you, you make ppl house hold names.

• NaijaGal

:lol: 'keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer'

LASHELLE MA BELLE :hug: hey luv...how you be

• BoogieNites

so i'm sayn, can mellymel get it, auntie ?? :popcorn:
      good morning, shelle, jc, anna :hi: and a happy monday to u all !! :woohoo:

• BoogieNites

naij :hug:

• lashellebelle

@ Naija- Heeeey Punkin!! I'm doin' SWELL! How are you?? :hug:
      @BOOBIE- Oooops, I mean Boogie! Mornin' Sug!

• VDot

ijaGal says:

‘keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer’ .

Phuck yeah!! I bet this made Sandy's weekend. Was probably out popping bottles and making it rain while celebrating. :party: <- Auntie in the club with her I :heart: Rhi Rhi shirt on.

• BoogieNites

:no: :lol:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Sandra is my wifey! Muah :kiss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

BoogieNites says:

so i’m sayn, can mellymel get it, auntie ??

if she was 20 years older, most definitely! :yes:

• NaijaGal

BOOGIE :hug: I feel like I've been missing you :kiss: how was your weekend

LASHELLE - I's be making it :lol:

VDOT - girl you know Sandra snapshot that photo and put it on a poster which is now in her room

• MsLolo

Morning everyone! :hi:

• lovezoe

Can I get some of that shade, it's hot outside today. :coffee: So I saw this "play" with Essence Atkins this weekend on Netflix, it was horrible x2.

Morning peeps!!

Shouts to Gabby Douglas from Virginia Beach, VA!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Morning errbody! :waves:

No one else read sarcasm in that tweet....sort of like the Ochocinco tweet...maybe it's just me... :shrug:

• Anna

:wave: @ everyone. Hey BoogieNites.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

lovezoe says:

Can I get some of that shade, it’s hot outside today. :coffee: So I saw this “play” with Essence Atkins this weekend on Netflix, it was horrible x2.

Morning peeps!!

Shouts to Gabby Douglas from Virginia Beach, VA!
      --------------------

:cheer: Go Gabby!!!! VA stand uppp!

• lashellebelle

@ Zoe-

I watched that crap two one day last week while I was twisting my hair. I basically just let it watch me.

@ Aunty-

Oh, so you sayin' you don't do the youngins??

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THESE CHICS ARE A HOT MESS, THE JUST FUGGED, SUCKED, AND INHALED LOOK IS GOING TO PLAY OUT SERIOUSLY

WASH YO ARSE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, CHICS STAY WANTING RECOGNITION SOLELY ON SEX APPEAL-AT LEAST RIHANNA HAS A CAREER OF SORTS, WHAT'S THIS CHICS CLAIM TO FAME OTHER THAN OFFICIAL SIDE KICK

I'D LIKE TO SEE PICS OF HER ON THE PHONE AT LEAST PRETENDING TO BE DOING SOMETHING, SIGNING A PIECE OF PAPER, CARRYING LUGGAGE, GETTING COFFEE ..DAMN ANYTHING

• lashellebelle

*too

• BoogieNites

if she was 20 years older, most definitely!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @auntie -- ooooooooooh, shuckyducky quackquaaaaaack !! what does it for u ? those eyes, huh ? ;)

naij, was @ the shore, taking a mental health vacay. got some much needed r&r, so i'm officially back to kewl. thx for askn, sis :kiss: ...... anything pop off while i was away ?? :tea:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

Can I get some of that shade, it’s hot outside today. So I saw this “play” with Essence Atkins this weekend on Netflix, it was horrible x2.

~~~~~~
      Did anyone say she could act? :lol: I did like her on Half & Half.

• lovezoe

lashalle- You know how you watch something just to see what happen, yeah that was me. Ima need for Ginuwine just to give up acting and get a job training strippers to dance or something.

• cheeks8683

Hi Melissa :hi:

Does Rihanna need an extra friend? I have 2 weeks of vacation I have not scheduled yet this year... #worthatry

Morning fam :wave:

• MsDivaRo

Sandymae's blog is pretty popular...... Good Morning Roses :wave:

• Anna

19INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’D LIKE TO SEE PICS OF HER ON THE PHONE AT LEAST PRETENDING TO BE DOING SOMETHING, SIGNING A PIECE OF PAPER, CARRYING LUGGAGE, GETTING COFFEE ..DAMN ANYTHING
      ~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: You know Sandra makse stars, out of non stars. She's Rhi's friend, that's enough for Sandra. :lol:

• BoogieNites

:ha: Hi Melissa

neva cld get into half&half :yawn:

• lashellebelle

@ Zoe & Anna-

I really couldn't get past the cursin'. I'm not used to her having a potty mouth.
      And she really wasn't a convincing ex stripper.
      The play was all round bad. Except for the eye candy.
      It also seemed underdeveloped & too many loose ends. I expected the "Gay Guy" to come out to his friend & say he was in love w/ him or something...

• lady_cn

Mornin' all! :waves:

What in the blue jean heyul does Melissa have on in that 3rd pic? :nono: not cute sweetie. Just for future reference Melissa, :nono: not cute.

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Boogie, Lashelle, Naija, Anna, Bnatural, Love, MsLolo, Cheeks & Intense....and anyone I missed

• lady_cn

Didn't realize I said the same thing twice in the same post. Guess my :coffee: hasn't kicked in yet. Let me go get some more. :kona:

• cheeks8683

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~
      Did anyone say she could act? I did like her on Half & Half.

__________________________________________________

I'm still mad at the horrible southern accent that she had in that movie she did with Latoya Lukett...Was it called Preacher's Kid?

• bbclivy

MORNING TO ALL! :tea: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY! HEY AUNTIE I KNOW EVERYONE LOVES THIS SITE!

• Bad Influence

:waves: hey hey heyyy

but umm it sounds like Skrawng lookin' Melissa was coming 4 u Miss Rose...u betta watch lil Serena :karate:

• BoogieNites

Divaaaaa :danban1: , morning doll !

• lashellebelle

Mornin' Ms. D & Hissy!! :wave:

• lady_cn

Anna says:

She looks like Serena in the last pic.
      _________________________

I think it's the poor choice of weave. :coffee:

• lovezoe

lashalle- I know! All that cursing was unnecessary. Even Laman Rucker. I wanted to know what the gay friend had to say. To me, I don't think he wanted to get married. He dumped her REAL quick. It was just a mess all around.

• NaijaGal

MSDIVA - :hug:

BOOGIE - you ain't miss ish...been kind of lame here lately

• cheeks8683

Morning MsDiva :hi:

• NaijaGal

BAD 'FLU - :hug: *sweetest thing I've ever known* :love:

• lashellebelle

lovezoe says:

lashalle- I know! All that cursing was unnecessary. Even Laman Rucker. I wanted to know what the gay friend had to say. To me, I don’t think he wanted to get married. He dumped her REAL quick. It was just a mess all around.

~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign:

There's another one on NF that Ginuwine is in. This one had to do with an ex NBA player knockin' up a Becky while he was in the league. :yawn:

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE, LASHELLE - you guys seen the stage play Church Girl with ole girl from Meet The Paynes???

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

GM Sandra!!

GM Erryones...errryones.

:waves:
      Boogieeeeee
      Bad
      MsDiva :happy:
      LoveZoe
      Anna
      Bnat
      Naija
      LadyCn
      [insert name here if I missed you]
      _________________________________-

They love you Sandra!!! You ARE about that life!!

• NaijaGal

Who watches Real Housewives Beverly Hills...the Maloofs are getting a divorce

• Ms.Fashion

Morning All!!! :waves:

• Bad Influence

@Naija :love: hello hawt stuff :hug:

@LashelleSatinBooty :waves:

heyyyy Whang!!!

• MsDivaRo

:hug: MsWhang

:waves:
      MsFash
      Bad
      @ Naij...I tried watching RHBH once or twice...but those recycled plastic faces kept scurrrrin me!

• lashellebelle

NaijaGal says:

LOVEZOE, LASHELLE – you guys seen the stage play Church Girl with ole girl from Meet The Paynes???
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :no: Is it good?

• MsDivaRo

:hi: MissFashion!!!!!!!!!

• lady_cn

:waves: Hey mzwhang90210!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Ahh sh*t. Rih Rih is back in the club. Thanks Melissa!

• Bad Influence

Fashionnnnn :woohoo:

• lovezoe

90210- :waves:

Lashalle- Yep, I think I saw that one. Was he about to get married and didn't know about the baby. That been the one with Darrin Dance Grooves

Naja- Nope, but she in one about Breaking up is hard to do. All these movies are a mess, but I want to see what happen.

• NaijaGal

mzwhang :hug:

• NaijaGal

LASHELLE - it was bad...basically ole girl went from a 'good' church girl to getting caught up in the stripper life :huh: and then finding her way back :yawn:

• Gigi26

Morning loves :hugs: for Errybody!!

Hey Melissa boo :hi:

Ummm Melissa is Rih's personal assistant and best friend..so I suppose when Rih's on vacay, Melissa can be on vacay too :rollseyes:

Hey light up di spliff nuh, as long as it ain't every day, shyt don't mean nothing to me :shrug:

Naija: I saw that divorce coming a mile away, Adrienne never loved Paul, it was a business transaction to prevent them lesbo rumors from surfacing I suppose :yes:

• lashellebelle

lovezoe says:

Lashalle- Yep, I think I saw that one. Was he about to get married and didn’t know about the baby. That been the one with Darrin Dance Grooves.

:yes: that's the one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NaijaGal says:

LASHELLE – it was bad…basically ole girl went from a ‘good’ church girl to getting caught up in the stripper life and then finding her way back

Girl. I'm starting to give up on plays. I haven't really seen many good ones.
      I went to a David E. Talbert play downtown a few years ago. It kept my interest & had fine a$$ Khalil Kain (Raheem from Juice) in it.

• lovezoe

There was a Davi Talbert play with Michelle from DC. It was a mess. The reverend from Amen was her husband. Bad acting all around.

• GAGIRL87

That’s because we keep it real, never fake! We LOVE you, too, Mel!
      ___________________________________________________________________

Who is WE Sandra???? :shrugs:

• lashellebelle

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saw that one too. "What my Husband Doesn't Know"
      It was bad acting. But I actually liked it.
      Somebody needs to feed Michelle.

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

thats love!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

"Even before they fire up their first joint"

Hopefully this broad is astute enough to know when she's getting slammed!"

• Ms.Fashion

mzwhang90210 says:

Hello Hon!! :waves:

• Peachizz

Great to hear, now please go put on a bra Melissa..... :o0

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

@Auntie

I bet you wont ask her who her favorite commenter is? :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

bnatural says:

No one else read sarcasm in that tweet….sort of like the Ochocinco tweet…maybe it’s just me…

yes, it's just you. :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

mzwhang90210 says:

They love you Sandra!!! You ARE about that life!!

Thanks hun! :)

• cocoa49

Sounds like sarcasm to me. Her best friend is Rhi Rhi who is torn to shreds on this site and you expect her to like you? Oh well maybe i'm reading to much into it.

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

Isn't she a bit too young to have flapjack tiddays? Why so deflated Mellie Mel?