Rumor Control: Ryan Lochte is Single

There’s a ridiculous rumor circulating the internet that raspy voiced singer K. Michelle is dating Olympic heartthrob Ryan Lochte. But according to his own mom, Ryan is single and not ready to mingle.

From what I can glean from other blogs, K. Michelle tweeted her support for Ryan: “And the whip a@$ begin @ryanlochte wins his first gold medal. I’m so f*ckin proud of u.”

Then the blogs posted ONE photo of Ryan and KM sitting together last year — and from that one photo the rumors grew legs.

From NY Daily News:

The gold medalist, whose good looks and athleticism has garnered his fair share of female admirers, doesn’t have any room in his life for a girlfriend, let alone time to even play the field.

“He’s too busy!” the 27-year-old’s mother told Us Weekly. “He’s so warmhearted that I don’t think he’d want to have a relationship with somebody.I don’t think he wants to get into a relationship.”

“It just wouldn’t be fair to the girl,” she added. “He doesn’t have the time.”

• Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Takes New York
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez apologizes to producer for offensive video
  • Love & Hip Hop Star Joseline Hernandez Hosts Gold Room
  • Morning Wood: Stevie J ***NSFW***

112 Responses to “Rumor Control: Ryan Lochte is Single”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:love: SESSY

Angiegirl says:

Together they would look like Shrek and Donkey

i thought that was Keyshia Cole :blink:

I personally think he’s ghey. :tea:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CAN WE GET PICS OF HIS BAWWWDY.. :yes:

Xena68 says:

Damn I thought that was Keyshia Cole I swear they could be sisters.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:rofl: SANDRA WHO IS NOT GAY? GIVE ME UR TOP 5 :waiting:

Mamacita says:

Oh…
      …Who??

MsLolo says:

Who???????????

lady_cn says:

He does absolutely nothing for me. Am I missing something? :shrugs:

Are there some naked pictures of him floating around that’s causing these women to swoon? :think:

Anna says:

~~~~~~
      Translation :My son would never date a black woman(over my dead body):.

eastpointvet says:

translation is he having fun smashing everybody he not bout to give that up right now

Mamacita says:

@Xena Me too! :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

The man eats soul food that even Kimmy cakes can’t make, is an avid user of ‘chea’, wears a Paul Wall grill and is notorious amongst his teammates for spewing ‘hood rap and sagging pants like thugs… let’s don’t act like it’s too far fetched.

Oh and dont get it twisted, I flucks with Ryan the longs way.. I was just saying.

MsDivaRo says:

Why errbody gots to be gay!!!!! shaking my head……….

@NikkeMinxx says:

@East, he smashing all kinds of thangs I hear Olympic Village is a breeding ground for STD’s and unplanned pregnancies.

Bad Influence says:

^^^ that was kinda messed up for u to type tho Sandy..

oh lemme guess Toya “where ya neck be?” Wright and her man from the beat a btch tribe are fweendz of ze blog???

dancerbee93 says:

That swimming body of his is yummy :yes:

Bad Influence says:

and who told sugarmilk he was fine? :waiting:

fuggin liars and blindbots…thats who..that boy aint kewt!

dancerbee93 says:

I swear that k. Michelle has the. Bigggest face and klumps ass for a little memphis thang

Anna says:

In White ppl news, for those who love “50 Shades of Gray”. Angelina Jolie & Ryan Goshling are in talks to star in the movie.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THERE IS A SOCKET FOR EVERY PLUG MY DEAR

STOP TRYING TO PLAY ON K MICHELLE’S INSECURITIES FROM LAST NIGHT’S SHOW AND HER DATING CHOICES

I’VE SEEN LEARNING DISABLED COUPLED, DEAF & BLIND- I GET SO SICK OF FOLKS ACTING LIKE THE GURU AND KNOW IT ALL OF ERRRRY DAYUM SUBJECT

K MICHELLE MAY BE LOUD AND OUTSPOKEN BUT THAT DOESN’T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT’S A BAD THING, TO EACH THEIR OWN

SOME MEN LIKE THAT IN A WOMAN, I LIKE HER MOXY!! SHE SAYS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY AND IS NOT AFRAID TO REVEAL HER FLAWS DESPITE THE BACK LASH SHE RECEIVES

LEAVE THIS GIRL THE HELL ALONE AND LET HER LIVE, HER VOICE IS THE TRUTH AND THAT GOD GIVEN TALENT CAN NOT BE DENIED

HAVE A SEAT MATTER OF FACT HAVE SEVERAL DAYUM SEATS..

BUT AS SOON AS SHE FINDS A MAN OR PLANS TO WED, WATCH ALL THE HEAVING AND HOVING ANGRY CLUCKING HENS COME TO DISCREDIT WHOSE SHE FOUND OR IF IT IS IN FACT REAL LOVE

I SEE THE NONSENSE THAT GOES ON ROUND THESE PARTS A MILE AWAY SOME OF YALL NEED AN EXORCISM, CAUSE ALL THAT HELL IN SOME OF YOU MASKED BY INSULTS, CYNICISM, AND CRITICISM IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY YALL GOT REAL ISSUES IN REAL LIFE-AND COME HERE TO ESCAPE REALITY~

ELove says:

@Nikke SAID: and is notorious amongst his teammates for spewing ‘hood rap and sagging pants like thugs…

And this is Attractive to WHO EXACTLY :think:

Heyyy not throwing NO SHADE Whatsoever but to ALOT of People… This YT Dude would fall in the SAME CATEGORY as the Black Dudes that do the SAME THING Though (NO?!!?)

But we know that YT routinely GET PASSES Though (Such Is Life…) :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HIS IF U COVER HIS FACE NECK DOWN HIM SESSY :yes: IMO THO!

ELove says:

@Anna (#12) :rofl: :rofl:

@east
      YUP (That’s About It!!!) :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

@anna :yes: to angelina :dance: :buttshake:

That possible…

When I was yonger my mother would often put healing oil on my forehead. Said something about casting demons out of me. I thought they were all gone, but since I said something about K. Michelle on a blog, I pray that they didn’t come back. :kona:

spongebobfan says:

he a cute yt boy..yall sleep!

i think he got some rachetness in him..dunno where he got it from…where he from?

Gigi26 says:

Well if Ryan loves it…who am I to say something?

He ain’t my cup of milk :tea:

On another note whoever said the Olympics is a breeding ground for STD’s and unplanned pregnancies ain’t lying!

You away from your significant other for a month and you got muscle asses and chit walking around in leotards and yall hanging out all the time you betcha there’s some smashing going on.

That one pic with Tyson Chandler in Lolo Jones bed said something to me :tea:

FeFe says:

@Anna

Ummm, Angelina is way too OLD to play Anastasia Steele….I hope she’s playing the role of Mrs. Robinson or something…that would suit her :yes:

Gigi26 says:

He’s a wigga…ain’t my type of yt boy I would date…if I don’t want a black dude like that why would I cross over and date a white one? :lol:

I think he’s from Florida…or he went to school in Florida…

laterthannever says:

I was so confused re: why there are dating rumors about a married woman, then I realized its the ugly (but still not ugly) twin.

That was way harsh.

And generally the culture vulture white boys turn all the way white by 30 and marry someone their parent’s would approve of. Its funny to witness.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Three days later go see the doctorrrrrrr :whiste: Kool Mo Dee

spongebobfan says:

the US mens gymnastics team are attractive..but some look very young

Bad Influence says:

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

are they tryna get Angelina to play Anna and her inner goddess? :mad:

NOT GNA WORK!!

FeFe says:

@Anna

——————–
      I finished the book….. so in fifty shades grayer does Anna meet her?

Bad Influence says:

HEY LAKES!!! MempHitz does nothing for my knickers :nono:

dancerbee93 says:

@fefe true true Ana is a young naive chic IMO..angie way too experienced

@gigi yeah ya see vanessa go over there for her black mamba :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

—————
      You betta :preach:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HIS I WAS TALKING ABOUT RYAN.. HIS OK LOOKN

FeFe says:

@His

:boobs: yeah, she needs to play Mrs. Robinson

@MsDiva

Yes, Anastasia meets her in the second book…

:waves: @dancerbee

FeFe says:

@Anna

:cosign:

FeFe says:

@His

yeah, she needs to play Mrs. Robinson

@MsDiva

Yes, Anastasia meets her in the second book
      —————-
      Ok, well I gots to get on the 2nd installment! :shakebutt:

Gigi26 says:

yeah ya see vanessa go over there for her black mamba
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She got her ass over there quick! :yes: Saw another Colorado situation flash before her eyes and was like awww hell naw! :lol:

Even though I don’t find Vanessa attractive in the least bit..she has witch teeth :tea:

Donkey from Shrek really annoys me and why on earth would she cut her hair like that now #WOMP

She is so all in your face and the elephant thinks she really all that #MIDGET SYDROME short arm heffa

YSoSrs says:

But mama Lochte shot the silly rumors down. Why would an Olympic gold medalist who has the world at his feet ever waste his time with a hoodrat from Memphis? — Sandra Rose
      _____
      Well dayum. :hahaha:

I think Vanessa’s pretty…no? :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

*faints slightly

FeFe says:

Vanessa = Count Chocula

Ok, I’m out! :peace: :lol:

spongebobfan says:

Kobe just needs to part with half his fortune and fluck every girl in world….he clearly miss being single

Ms.Fashion says:

NOT FOR LONG!!! How you doing?? They call me Fashion and you??? :kiss:

Gigi26 says:

Bibi, she is when her mouth is closed and has shades over her eyes :tea:

why the fuk does Intense tell folk what to do Im so tired and moody – I wish she would SHUT UP! Damn she must not talk at all at home!

Bibi says:

:rofl: @Gigi Old age is softening me..these days I see “beauty” in everyone :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

————–
      nosey *scrolls up to see what Intense is saying*

MsDivaRo says:

@Choco…and she was shouting too! :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:dead:

YSoSrs says:

Oh. Ryan is cute. Not swoon-worthy or nothing but cute.

K. Michelle seems nice. Her music sucks but who’s doesn’t these days.

Trendsetter says:

Bibi says:

I think Vanessa’s pretty…no?

The Pearl! says:

Choco aka Hippie, Now THAT was some funny shyt :rofl:

@Choco – I’m moody today too….I wanted to tell the guy in the office next to me to STFU and go back to India. Can’t understand chit he say, sound like he got a mouth full of rock and water in his mouth.

sassyshe says:

————————————————————————-

Cause he’s a hoodrat wannabee himself. Lochte is just another Hispanic boy who is able to pass for white

@Yso

U didn’t like him in crazy stupid love?? Nothing like the notebook youth he had goin on… Idk, that’s where I saw Christian in him :tea:

@DIVA – That’s how she talks. Caps are her thing, she’s really not shouting, so she says. :shrug:

Ms.Fashion says:

OH SHIATTTTTTTTTT!!!! :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

Bibi says:
      I think Vanessa’s pretty…no?
      Is it the widow’s peak?? :thinking:

:hugs: so glad someone understands

MsDivaRo says:

rock and water in his mouth.

————–
      :dead: not just rocks but rocks and water! :rofl: that’s some chit my momma would say!!

@Diva Trend and Fashion I don’t even read all her garbage its just the effn gravi and the CAPS LOCK and she always tell folk what to do or think – you know damn well she don’t have no type of talk back at home – she is like a Big BULLY

Ty says:

*hold on….scrolls up* :popcorn:

Trendsetter says:

Trendsetter says:

Bibi says:
      I think Vanessa’s pretty…no?
      Is it the widow’s peak??

It’s her entire existence

Usual Prime Suspect says:

—————
      yeah I’ve notice that…but like peeps say on here…some fonts you just skip the hell ova! next

Trendsetter says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:dead: and :dead: again

Ms.Fashion says:

@Yso

Normally I wouldn’t say this but ummm….

He made me want to try him out from both those movies alone!!! its funny because I didn’t feel that way when he was in REMEMBER THE TITANS!! See what 15 lbs of muscle can do to your HOE-MONES??? :rofl:

I DEF SKIP OVER I dont read it all – she says the same thing most times anyway and really she should be taking her own advice – she just annoys me so effn abrasive – I digress

she is like a Big BULLY

—————-
      I can’t stand a muthaphuking bully….. :nono: that bullying chit will get you :shank:

YSoSrs says:

@BIBI

Never seen that. As a hater of love, I rarely watch romantical-type movies.

Like I said, he’s cute. Still, I want to snatch that damn grill out his mouth cause that sht ain’t cute. Not even on a yt boy. :nono:

Ty says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:kona:

OMG I love Ryan Reynolds in Notebook and in the Proposal

Ms.Fashion says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

________

When I read it, I said in my mind exactly what I posted. I knew it was coming at some point. It is what it is.

I can’t stand a muthaphuking bully….. that bullying chit will get you
      Yeah and its like becuz folks ignore her – she is even more encouraged its soooooo mental

Choco aka Hippie says:

:hug: Choco…..she cray cray

Ms.Fashion says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

OMG I love Ryan Reynolds in Notebook and in the Proposal

OH HELL NAW CHICA!!! RYAN REYNOLDS WAS NOT IN THE NOTEBOOK. ONLY THE PROPOSAL. AND OHHHH… BACK OFF MY MAN FOR REAL!!! :lol:

#HesMine

@Ms.Fashion

That boy did nothing for me till that movie….he was just so damn….cool :rofl:

@Yso

I refuse to believe ur a hater of love :nono: #dontdenyit #yesicare #yesucaresometimes :lol:

It is what it is.

—————–
      :yes:

Choco aka Hippie says:

OMG I love Ryan Reynolds in Notebook and in the Proposal

:dead: Ryan Reynolds though is definitely on the yt boy list :hi: Ms. Fashion :rofl:

Lochte is not a wigger. :lol: He is Cuban and hella cool. Go Gator! :lol:

Choco…..she cray cray

@Fashion ohhhhhhhhhhhh that was Ryan Gosseling and yeah you can Reynold he cute but Gosseling is YUMMY

:lol: @ Ms FASH STOP YELLING AT MEEEEEE :crying: :lol:

Okay for this hour only I will TYPING LIKE THIS and I WANT YOU TO HEAR MY FONT LIKE PAM in Martin STOMPING WITH THA BIG DOGZ #WOOF

Choco aka Hippie says:

——————
      WHATCHA TALMBOUT WILLIS?

Gigi26 says:

OTB Cuban my ass!! :lol:

Pitbull cubano and he no look like that up top! Tell Ryan to get his life

psst “Go Gators”

brownsuggababe76 says:

Bad Influence:
      oh lemme guess Toya “where ya neck be?” Wright and her man from the beat a btch tribe are fweendz of blog??
      ———————
      :rofl: :rofl:

Ty says:

:dead: @ Choc…come up stairs

YALL STEWPID :hahaha:

Ms.Fashion says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@ Ms FASH STOP YELLING AT MEEEEEE

Okay!!! U crazy!!! :rofl:

@Bibi, he is at the TOP of my list!!! Shooooo :lol:

laterthannever says:

Those swimmer dudes have really nice, simple, not-too-much-meat bodies. :yes:

Swimmers and Footballers (both types) are the sexiest!

Real talk @giGi! :lol: he even rode the Hispanic float in the homecoming parade!

If im not mistaken his moms is the link. Dad is white, I guess.

@DIVA
      IM GOING TO TYPE LIKE IM YELLING think of Pam in Martin when she was hypnotized and she was ACTING LIKE A DUDE

Pitbull I wanna roll on top of him and get stuck somewhere poignant :lol:

belindammp says:

Why does she have to be a hood rat from Memphis, if that’s the case Atlanta have hood rats Florida has hood rats just wondering how do you know she is a hood rat

J Said it! says:

~~~
      Same reason our black athletes from the hood marry the white gold diggers… same game!

J Said it! says:

K Michelle and Keyshia Cole daddies must be brothers…..

charleybrown says:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

_____________________________________________________

Well she needs to stop! That sh!t is annoying as hell! Everyone else abides by blog etiquette and she should too. Not sure why she feels the need to write in caps. It is unnecessary!

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie!!!!! :hahaha:

mrsloveleigh says:

Wow Sandra calling her a Memphis hoodrat sure was rude. Maybe he’s “exploring”. obviously he likes the hip hop culture he is rocking a grill made by Paul Wall. Wouldn’t be suprised if he dated a black girl or two. Why were they pictured together?