Alicia Keys’ new album Girl On Fire is set for a Nov. 27 release. Just moments ago, the 31-year-old singer released the cover art for the album on her Twitter page. Keys looks stiff and matronly as she wraps herself in a black sarong dress with zippered sleeves from her neck down. She also tweeted a link to behind-the-scenes video which you can view after the break.

• Alicia Keys features your photos in “New Day” Instagram video
  • Fantasia and Joshua Ledet Perform Live On American Idol Finale (Video)
  • Rihanna STUNS at “Battleship” L.A. Premiere!
  • Alicia Keys bypassed the red carpet at Clive’s Grammy party

• Ty

I need for Mrs. Beats to use her own body on her album covers. Her head looks glued on this time :coffee:

Auntie is that airbrushed or photoshopped :think:

Slores will not be winning in 2012 :tea: I will politely walk past her ish on the shelf

Girl on Fire :think: Did Swiss give her the gift that keeps on giving :shrug:

Yes I love it!!!!!!
      Would love soMe Good HOT :tea: better

• NaijaGal

No I’m not excited…I think Licia has hd her time…@TY it’s def photoshopped

pass.

@ auntie
      can you do a medical minute on west nile virus? people here keep dying like crazy. :no:

:tea:

• dancerbee93

You cant show us the photoshopped pic and take us right behind the scenes boo boo :nono: **wondering if she is sitting and rotating on Mr. Beaks Beak behind the scene pic** :think: dam u CHOCO!!!

• yallcrazy

She’s looking at my like she wants me! :nono:

UuuMH from Twitter :
      Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today 🙂 Excited!!! http://sandrarose.com/2012/08/morning-glory-mel-barchie/

• lovezoe

:coffee: AK needs a new hobby

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today 🙂 Excited!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      I wonder if she went to the other post to see the Comments :blink:

• Such A F’n Lady

Why does it look like her head is on turned all the way around and that’s her back??? :blink:

• MissHarlem

SON :2dance: Love Train -Confunkshun

• Angiegirl

Pssssssssssssssssssssssst……Auntie……….can we get a post on Shyne puting Diddy on blast on twitter……………….please and thanks! 😉

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I don’t like it….

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today Excited!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      I wonder if she went to the other post to see the Comments
      ================
      which glory was she???

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today Excited!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      I wonder if she went to the other post to see the Comments

———————–
      thats the chic FRFR?? :pc:

• hell_on_heels

Mrs. Beats, to answer your question, no sweetie…I’m not excited. Hello to SR family:-)

The bodYsuit chick I believe NOT The Tourist as MS.FASHION SAID 😆

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today
      I guess Im lost in the sauce. Is being the Morning Glory a major stepping stone :shrug:

Chile… :coffee:

• kingstonn

i wonder is Alicia greases Swizz’s scalp like she did to that dude in the a woman’s worth video… :think:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Why Igo got banned

IGO violated the decency rules on the blog. :rules: When IGO changes his avi to something more respectable his login will be reinstated.

:hug: Thank you Auntie!

#dahretteb :coffee:
      ==
      Fi, hit him on the horn yo!

• Angiegirl

Oh, BTW……Afternoon everyone’s!!!!!!

:danban:

^^^^^ Me shucking and jiving to AK new song

• candibfly

ion care, not a fan of her voice. i skip her songs on Pandora :shrugs:

but let me tell u this NKOTB album is jammin :yahoo:

• FuturedocDonte

Hey y’all :hi:

Today my burfday :yahoo:

LUV N – I could see her as a ‘model’ in a Boosie video #PositiveForHer

*I saw the trailer for BBW LA and bless Jackie’s hair, neck and body*

Ty says:

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today

Chile… :coffee:
      Yes, of course Ty, you can even put it on your resume 😆

Pssssh who are we kidding these gloryglories probably don’t even have a resume’ :rofl: #aintmyfault #dobetter

@ naija
      😆 them two greasy tracks she clings to.. smh.

• Xena68

I love her old stuff

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

happy birthday Donte!!!! :cheer1:

NO Alicia We are not!! That new song sucks like monkey ass!! :nono:

• NaijaGal

Candi :yahoo: where you been guhl

:2dance: *dancing with Twin so nobody laughs*

============
      SON, I like it :yes: I really do :grill:

Ty says:

Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today

————————-
      Chile the boo boo says she is a rap artist :coffee:

Xena68 says:

I love her old stuff

Exactly!! 😆

:happybirthday: Future :danban1:

Are you bday shouting out to a lurker Honey? :rofl:

kingstonn says:

@ naija
      them two greasy tracks she clings to.. smh.
      =====================
      ggggggggiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll she need to put Dougie on the stroll to get her a full sew in or something cause them strings are sad

• candibfly

if they do laugh twin, fugg em :2dance:

naija :wave: i’ve been recovering

what i miss? :popcorn:

Xena68 says:

I love her old stuff

——————–
      :yes: post slutbucket movement to :chicken: beats

• MissHarlem

Wait NKOTB :rofl: just saying that name cracks me the F up :hahaha:

• Trendsetter

UuuMH from Twitter :
      Melbarchie?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today Excited!!! http://sandrarose.com/2012/08/morning-glory-mel-barchie/

________________________________

I guess she didn’t read the comments

:rules: Disregard 38 :ashamed:

:hug: (tight breathtaking one) Happy Birthday Doc!

The bodYsuit chick I believe NOT The Tourist as MS.FASHION SAID

That my story and Im sticking to it!! :rofl:

Morning glory looks like Serena Williams, a younger version, and that’s not a compliment :tea:

• yallcrazy

Fugg em and feem em grapes :yahoo:
      SON, I was trying to think of one of their songs, and came up blank, they used to jam #kindaremember

• candibfly

harlem get off the ground laughin :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Dear Ms. Alicia Keys-Beats – I hope this note finds you well. I really do like your short hair do. I SEE YOU TRYING TO LOOK GROWN. It’s kinda working.

Unfortunately, your “Girl on Fire” art work IS NOT. Please get your money back from the photo graph man and slap the ham and cheese out of your stylist. I think she stole that look from somebody on MySpace page back in 02.

Kind Regards,

*feed em grapes

@ naija
      why does that new chick look JUST like a honey badger though? 🙁

😆

Cali :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:stop: is you serious? IGO GOT BANNED? :ban: FOR WHAT? Did he repost the naked pics that Sandra had of Jose?

• Xena68

dancerbee93 says:

post slutbucket movement to :chicken: beats :hahaha:

#dahretteb :rofl:

@CANDI – girl you ain’t miss ish…although there’s talk of an IGO banning cause of a stank gravi, yet we’re continually assaulted by these Morning Heartaches

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey y’all

Today my burfday

HAPPY BDAY!!!! :yahoo:

Shake Something Shake Something if ya real with it!!! :buttshake:

• yallcrazy

*going to do my “walk” to the new lil young tenderoni atty* djm BRB

• candibfly

where is OHoney?! guess who’s comin back to the H next weekend :whistle:

i hope u have my parade all planned out :yahoo:

IGO was warned, but his gravie is gone so :thinking: I don’t know, I didnt see the Ban sticker though :tea:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Dear Ms. Alicia Keys-Beats

Yall done renamed this po chile!!!! That is not that man gubment name!!! 😆

• MissHarlem

SON I cant even tell you a song that they had bc I always thought boy bands was annoying but they did in fact have their fans

CANDI I sorry but NKOTB you have to admit saying that outloud is FUNNY :rofl: *lub you CANDI*

• yallcrazy

Did he repost the naked pics that Sandra had of Jose?

I heard :gossip: that he posted pics of Auntie AND Jose #gofigure :shrug:

kingstonn says:

@ naija
      why does that new chick look JUST like a honey badger though
      =================
      cause honey badger doesn’t give a sh*t and honey badger doesn’t give a fcuk…so since she looks like sh*t and she looks like she’s been fcuked it’s fitting…no? too harsh? ok

NaijaGal says:
      *I saw the trailer for BBW LA and bless Jackie’s hair, neck and body*
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      But doug LuuuBs it!he even holds the rolls under her neck with two hands so she dont have the dirt crease under em’

:happybirthday: Future,today is my childs bDay too,ion like him tHough

• http://gravatar.com/msloloyolo MsLolo

:happybirthday: :dance:

O
      DON’T TESS ME TODAY :huh: <–I mean BUSINESS FACE

MissHarlem says:

SON Love Train -Confunkshun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This will always be my jam!!!!

yallcrazy says:

*going to d my “walk” to the new lil young tenderoni atty* djm BRB
      =================
      Hrm…update on that Monday night outing ma’am :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

Did he repost the naked pics that Sandra had of Jose?

I heard that he posted pics of Auntie AND Jose #gofigure

————————
      :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

CandiB dang is it Sept already??? *makes some last minute calls*
      Nah, but seriously we need to do something. Your stuff ain’t gon be fully recovered though right??

Trend : I dont Believe she read em’ or she WOULD NOT BE TWEETing Proud

Now that i think of it I feel kinda sad for her :ashamed:

… Future,today is my childs bDay too,ion like him tHough
      ======================
      so this is parenthood huh :rofl:

I heard that he posted pics of Auntie AND Jose
      :chase: :rofl:

@ naija
      :rofl: Laura looks terrible as well. like crudely misshapen play doh that’s beginning to harden. this season is gonna be a mess and a half.

• candibfly

OHoney not fully. can’t drop it like it’s smokin hot, make lukewarm :ashamed: u got my nimba? or email or sumn? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Excuse my Manners

Hey Errrybody and Ya’ll :kiss:

… Future,today is my childs bDay too,ion like him tHough
      :crying:

What da hell is wrong with yall :rofl:

:hug: Usual..Ty

• candibfly

cali :wave:

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA that is the JAMMMMM :2dance: girl cant you just feel the pain

@Futuredoc :partyhat: :happybirthday:

• pointhimout

give em life Alicia. I like it. She’s guaranteed to give us 2-3 good songs. I may buy it, but we’ll see.

• luVn_liFe…

@naija YES it Is!!!! I stay wanting to :chase: :shank: and errythang else his Behind!

:happy: MsDivaRo you did it!!!

:wave: @Cali

• MissHarlem

CALI :hug:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA that is the JAMMMMM girl cant you just feel the pain

——————
      Yes indeed :happy:

• Xena68

Pretty pic MsDiva

:hi: Diva

U see Auntie is recruiting models again. All at the train station with her cameraphone chile :yes:

Xena68 says:

Pretty pic MsDiva

I totally agree :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

TY Mine is 18 today and he Just be doing way toooo Much!!! he moved out in June,Now he’s back at my House! chiillle!

It was just dinner Naija, not “a date”, that’s what I agreed to 😆

But whewwww I just walked past this one, doing my walk, while all his lil :cheer: cheerleaders were :rofl: and carrying on, so Ididn’t look, and he goes “Hey yallcrazy, nice dress”, me: 😆 OK, talk to you later *covergirl smile*, I’m really busy working on something big and gotta go.

And here I am on SR :rofl:

• NaijaGal

@kingstonn if that was the best body money could buy she should demand a refund cause ummmm yeah…no

• Anna

MsLolo says:

Where is Mashonda?

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shopping around a reality show w/her & Kryne’s ex Alexis.

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@DIRO

Hey from downstairs. :waves:

I can take of leave Alica and her music these days. :yawn:

• yallcrazy

Ty, they may as well sit on the damn terlit (ala Fay) and snap a pic and send it in, because this can’t be their “proud” life :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

Of course i :love: him to death but… i DONT LIKE HIM!! i stay :woohoo: around this mufferfawker

Girl when mines move out Im getting a 1bdrm condo :coffee:

@ luvn
      😆 he loves you! he missed his momma & had to come back.

Xena68 says:

Pretty pic MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks ma!!!!!

——————————————

MsDivaRo you did it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just for my bew Luvn :yes:

• NaijaGal

just saw pics of Nicci (Brownstone) & Syleena on y b f…would they be considered fat or thick and is there really a difference

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Nah, CandiB, you dodn’t give me your number I guess I creeped you out calling your Skype 41187988 times that night I saw you online.
      Anywhoo, I’ll DM you my number so we can hang around MLK or Cullen next weekend!

• Black_jewel2

Good Morning All (New Member here) :newbie:

As for Egypts Mama, the cover-art is HAWT! The music? I have never been able to stomach. Sorry.

:HI: Usual Candi Ty

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@SANDRA ROSE

I Go There says he’s changed his Gravi to something more fitting for this mothafcking family blog. <—My words, not his. :waiting:

It was just dinner Naija, not “a date”, that’s what I agreed to

But whewwww I just walked past this one, doing my walk, while all his lil cheerleaders were and carrying on, so Ididn’t look, and he goes “Hey yallcrazy, nice dress”, me: OK, talk to you later *covergirl smile*, I’m really busy working on something big and gotta go.

And here I am on SR
      :cheers: Play the game…they are turned on by your lack of interest 😉

@ Ty
      you looking to adopt? i cook… :yes:

• MsDivaRo

MissHarlem, Confunkshun, SOS Band and the O’jays gonna be in my city in concert for Labor Day Weekend :dance:

OHoney says:

Be Careful Twin :coffee: #beverycareful 😆

TY !!!!
      Girl when mines move out Im getting a 1bdrm condo
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      I did move into a condo cause he was suppose to go live on Campus,but then left the CotDayum School!!!
      @kingstonn his lil Manipulating behind aint missing me,He’s missing his friends i Love em but i’ll kill em dead Ms.Sophia!

:bow: Ms.DivaRo

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I say thick….that ain’t fat :nono:

@ naija
      syleena should burn that dress. but i think they can be categorized as thick? and keke just had her baby so she’s just bloated i guess.. she has some crazy ass eyes though!

OHoney says:

Nicci has always been thick, but Syleena done let herself go big time :tea: Nicci too me has always looked like that though, she has a stint when she lost weight, but to me she looked sick :blink: I wanted her to gain the weight back, and now she looks great to me :yes:

kingstonn says:

@ Ty
      you looking to adopt? i cook
      Long as u dont cook no damn duck :rofl:

mothafcking family blog. <—My words, not his :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

bytch you stay searching for OHoney’s font!!! My gawd :rollseyes:

Im luvin the look sessy Diva 😉

:dead: @Yso
      —————–
      Ty says:
      :cheers: Play the game…they are turned on by your lack of interest 😉

It’s a “no-go” though Ty :shrug: I don’t date people I work/school with. And even though he works for another company, it’s still on the same floor in the same building SO :shrug: it’s just a hallway flirt thing #andiamcoolwithjustthat :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Xena68 says:

Pretty pic MsDiva

I totally agree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @Jenie…. :kiss:

Shade police 😎

dancerbee93 says:

Im luvin the look sessy Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Awww bew why you gots to make me blush :happy: :kiss: thank you

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA girlllll get out :woot: I would so be in there the youngest but singing to ALL of the songs all of the above mentioned is always on my playlist

Ty says:

kingstonn says:

@ Ty
      you looking to adopt? i cook
      Long as u dont cook no damn duck :rofl:

When you fonted that yo! I died!!!!
      ==================
      Well somebody needs to pay you some attn :shotsfired:

• http://gravatar.com/msloloyolo MsLolo

Anna says:

MsLolo says:

Where is Mashonda?

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shopping around a reality show w/her & Kryne’s ex Alexis.

:wail: I can’t take anymore “reality”.

• lovezoe

Kingstonn- That gravi :rofl:

@Yso
      —————–
      Ty says:
      Play the game…they are turned on by your lack of interest

It’s a “no-go” though Ty I don’t date people I work/school with. And even though he works for another company, it’s still on the same floor in the same building SO it’s just a hallway flirt thing #andiamcoolwithjustthat
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      words she’ll keep telling herself as she puts back on her panties and clothes from the night before *me and you shall never part though* :grill:

• yallcrazy

SON, the old hags was real real mad at me for knowing all the jams :rollseyes:

they already think I took one of their men #hags :cuss:

@ ohoney
      um.. you okay?

@ Ty
      i only eat chicken & shellfish 😆
      no beef, no pork, no fish. doesn’t cost anything to keep me.

QUESTION)))))))

Why does a family blog have a emoticons like the following:

:boobs: :tittays: :lick: Dont forget the infamous blowjob one.

I am only using 3 because I know the limit. HmmmHmmm

Disclaimer: I have never used these. Only the buttshake one.

#MuchLoveRegardless

I wish Naija! 😆

He’s too young, I wouldn’t “break” my rule for him ION think :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:ban: @Kingstonnnnnnnnnnnnn for that avi

@Yall *grabs you up* :hug: :hug: now leave me be guhl

• Ty

@ Kingston why does your gravi look like the back of Jackie Christie’s neck :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

kingstonn says:
      @ ohoney
      um.. you okay?
      ____________________________________________________
      :yes: why you ask??

• NaijaGal

why syleena don’t have any breasts though

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:yawn: she’s so boring to me

Now MsFashion, you come up in here making sense :smack: #thenerveofyou :rofl:
      ————–
      Kingstonn, I am your opposite. Can’t eat shellfish #cheapdate :rofl:

@ ohoney
      cause you mentioned proberson. :rofl:

@ Ty
      is it Stevie making that face again? i can’t see gravi’s

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA girlllll get out I would so be in there the youngest but singing to ALL of the songs all of the above mentioned is always on my playlist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m hoping the hubby will want to go. I shole do…it may be just what he needs…I’mma see

@Yall *grabs you up* :hug: :hug: now leave me be guhl
      (Money Talks) Did you grab me up like this? *lightly* Or like this? *studly* :rofl:

==================
      Fay
      Team Whipfinity :cheer:
      *licks hand*

@ Ty
      is it Stevie making that face again? i can’t see gravi’s
      Yes but his forehead is layered like the glories makeup downstairs :rofl:

@ y’all
      I’m allergic to shellfish. all of it, & shrimp too. still sat it though. i keep an epipen & Benadryl nearby at all times. 😆

• NaijaGal

MSDIVA – do you guys get restaurant week in San An?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

That wasn’t money talks fool, that was Friday :hahaha:

• yallcrazy

Oh my, he kinda favors the caribbean dude LisaRaye married in that pic.

:shotsfired:
      :kona:

they’re bringing a THIRD season of single ladies back. :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Is CandiB still in here? I DM’d you my beeper number bew, page me 911 :waiting:

• yallcrazy

Shut (the bleep) up Honey!
      Now which kind was it? :popcorn:

or like this?
      :dead:
      ==========
      Well you gotta it like that Kingstonn, I don’t. And whoa nelly if I fall out yo :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

QUESTION)))))))

Why does a family blog have a emoticons like the following:

Dont forget the infamous blowjob one.

I am only using 3 because I know the limit. HmmmHmmm

Disclaimer: I have never used these. Only the buttshake one.

#MuchLoveRegardless

———————————————-
      :thumbsup: annnnnddddd dont forget we were just talking about tickle booty sex the other day sooooooo :think:

• KDub

Oh my, he kinda favors the caribbean dude LisaRaye married in that pic.
      ——————————————
      Kang Jaffe Joffer

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I wish her fanbase would go away so she can….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

LuvLife
      You shooting at an invisible man yo?! 😆

• KDub

I need a recap on events thus far. Jay done fiyred a yt mane over some chicken…40 year old plus sized models…AKeys look like a doll that got the wrong head on her bawdee….

• Honycoatd ” Sometimes it feels as if I was not born with enough middle fingers”

Hello…. everyone :wave:

Alicia looks nice face wise… wow, I didn’t know she cut her hair, its cute on her tho.

Anyways, how has everyone been?

• Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro

Thanks for that recap @Kdub…I’m just checking in myself.

Howdy everyone! :hi:

KDub says:

Oh my, he kinda favors the caribbean dude LisaRaye married in that pic.
      ——————————————
      Kang Jaffe Joffer

Choco, didjew see the “hair part” on this 1st morning tragedy? :popcorn:
      #gummibearworthywalk 😆

Kdub, we (I) requested that you rewrite the 2nd morning’s letter to SR…

:kona:

:no: yallCraZy

:hi: Bella what it do,are you Leaving the west coast?

@ y’all
      —————————————–
      :wail: I feel your food allergy PAIN hun-tea. I still am going to Red Lobster Endless Shrimps. Imma be sleepy cause its gonna take at LEAST 2-3 Benadryl but Imma be okay.

Esther, the roll in my side/back, makes me go every year. That BISH.

RECAP:
      Igo was :ban:

• KDub

Kdub, we (I) requested that you rewrite the 2nd morning’s letter to SR…
      ——————————————-
      Word.
      GIMMMMMMMMMMMMMME TI-IMMMMMMMMMMMM-E! (In my Boy George sanging voice)

• Ty

@ Kdub…yeah Jay hasnt figured out that u can make mild sauce by mixing hot sauce and ketchup :coffee:

#uncleremus&haroldschicken

Ty says:

kingstonn says:

@ Ty
      you looking to adopt? i cook
      Long as u dont cook no damn duck

When you fonted that yo! I died!!!!
      ==================
      Well somebody needs to pay you some attn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who cooking duck today? :smack:

:whistle:
      Can I go on my way without you
      Whoa…how can I know
      If I go on my way without you
      Whoa…where would I go

Set sail with me
      Misty lady, set my spirit free
      New love to find
      And though I leave another behind

• KDub

Shet da fugg up Igo is BANNNNNNED’DED. Tha fawk HE do?

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Bella….why the pup looking like him mad?

SON, the old hags was real real mad at me for knowing all the jams

they already think I took one of their men #hags

————————
      :offtopic: Funny you say old hags.. On my way to work this morning I noticed this car had a wallet on top of the car.. i pulled up beside the car and honked to let her know hey your wallet is on the roof of the car…Why this old bish look at me and then turn to her man and slapped him! she rolled her window down and said “you tryna holla at my old man?” :blink: Im like “your wallet is on your roof” thennnn she say ohh and pull over…:wtf: :steer: gurrrl byyyyee..maybe his name was Wallie???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Sandra

*ahem*

I Go There changed his gravie, now can his login be reinstated???? :waiting: :pray:

• Trendsetter

Ty says:

#uncleremus&haroldschicken

____________________________

Yes Lawd…loves me some Harolds

KDub says:

Shet da fugg up Igo is BANNNNNNED’DED. Tha fawk HE do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      somebody say his pants were too tight :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Oh and BUMP Alicia “pizza-face” Keys…. :coffee:

• Trendsetter

dancerbee93 says:

SON, the old hags was real real mad at me for knowing all the jams

they already think I took one of their men #hags

————————

___________________________

:dead:

Now MsFashion, you come up in here making sense #thenerveofyou

The AUDACITY!!!! 😆

• Ty

Oh yeah and Igo was banned for the explicit girl in his gravi. So he added a tire and gave her a roller set and we are waiting for Auntie to open the gate :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Can I go on my way without you
      Whoa…how can I know
      If I go on my way without you
      Whoa…where would I go

Set sail with me
      Misty lady, set my spirit free
      New love to find
      And though I leave another behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl you jammin that right there!

• Trendsetter

Choco aka Hippie says:

I wish her fanbase would go away so she can….

Ty says:

#uncleremus&haroldschicken

:woohoo:

• Anna

MsLolo says:

Anna says:

MsLolo says:

Where is Mashonda?

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shopping around a reality show w/her & Kryne’s ex Alexis.

:wail: I can’t take anymore “reality”.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Will ppl want to watch? I don’t know who Alexis is, and I am not interested in Kayne then, now, or future.

• KDub

Okay I am re-writing the second chick letter?

Good morning Sandra,

My name is Nik Bey from Philadelphia and I’m a 40 year that just starting modeling…I know I’m on the “older” side of the game to start modeling but I enjoy being in front of the camera:) I would be honored if you would showcase some of my pictures and hopefully my Seasoned Sistahs that would like to model but afraid of their age would give it a try… CONFIDENCE IS KEY!

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work! BTW…I can’t get my day started without checking out http://www.SandraRose.com

Be Blessed!

luVn_liFe… says:

Bella what it do,are you Leaving the west coast?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Punk azz Isaac don’t scare me 😡

• candibfly

cullen tho? lol

u can’t come to sugar land? :rofl:

:hug: Fayla :happy:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@dancer

that story is HILARIOUS! :rofl:

• KDub

Sandra Igo aint never did nathan. Except suckle that dirty tidday back when he was 16. Let the mane back in.

THANKS.

MsDivaRo says:

Bella….why the pup looking like him mad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divvaaaa!!! Looking Lovely as usual!! :hug:

Pooch is mad because punk azz Isaac threatening to ruin our long overdue vacation here in Florida 😡

MsDivaRo says:

NaijaGal says:

Can I go on my way without you
      Whoa…how can I know
      If I go on my way without you
      Whoa…where would I go

Set sail with me
      Misty lady, set my spirit free
      New love to find
      And though I leave another behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl you jammin that right there!
      :love:

dancerbee93 says:

*************************
      you should have yelled back, Bish I’m tryna help you!!!

Trendsetter says:

Ty says:

#uncleremus&haroldschicken

____________________________

Yes Lawd…loves me some Harolds
      Thats how I can tell who stayed on the southside. Out west was Uncle Remus :thumbsup:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

MsDivaRo says:

Bella….why the pup looking like him mad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divvaaaa!!! Looking Lovely as usual!!

——————-
      bella!!!! :hugs:

:rofl: dayum!!! :hahaha:

@ Bella so why doggie still got the FACE :shrug:

@ dancer
      :rofl: wowwwwwww! that’s too funny

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

MsDivaRo says:

Bella….why the pup looking like him mad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divvaaaa!!! Looking Lovely as usual!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know chit I thought hurricane season was ova! Be safe

:whistle:

Can I touch you
      Make you feel so good
      I know you want me to
      So sweet my goodness, love so sexy
      Won’t you come and talk to me
      Can I speak to you make you feel good
      I know you want me to so sweet
      Goodness, love so sexy
      Won’t you walk over to me

In the middle of the night
      You walk into my room
      The streetlight sillouettes your face
      And all of me
      Consumes a special part of me
      There’s a lonely part of you
      And in this we’ll find happiness
      In a little thing called truth
      Can I

Can I touch you there
      Fingers through your hair
      Baby don’t be scared
      Cuz I’ve got you
      Where you need to be
      Hold you tenderly
      Something you won’t forget

• Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro

I politely asked Senorita Rose to send out a post, at the end of the day, that broadcasts our fallen e-soldiers (A-la Hunger Games).

This way, we can know who been banned, and pour out a lil Red Berry Ciroc for the homies.

• KDub

Part I of the letter to the Midday Regret…

Dearest Nik Bey,
      I know good and dayum WELL your name is not no dayum Nik Bey. Your real name prolly Nicole Beatrice …middle name after your grandma…and you tryna be cute with the spelling. GETCHO LIFE. You 40. Not 15 playing with the spelling and phonetics of your NAME.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Sunni
      I saw the glories and I was :crying: and asking y :shrugs:

@Dancer
      Her man gets abused daily :rofl:

I dont know why Sandra would ban the one male that shows up regularly SMDH!

• yallcrazy

“you tryna holla at my old man?”

You supposed to laugh out loud first then nonchalantly say (sounding it out long) :no: NO BYTCH, YOU’RE WALLET HOOOO

NaijaGal says:

Can I go on my way without you
      Whoa…how can I know
      If I go on my way without you
      Whoa…where would I go

Set sail with me
      Misty lady, set my spirit free
      New love to find
      And though I leave another behind

YOU BETTA SING THAT SHYT!!!! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

KDub says:

Part I of the letter to the Midday Regret…

Dearest Nik Bey,

:ghost:

@ Bella so why doggie still got the FACE
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuz, punk azz Isaac still coming!! Hoping Pooch can scare him away so I can enjoy mojitos poolside, all week longgggggggggg

• Trendsetter

@ Ty

Yes I’m a southsider lol but I’ve ventured out west for some uncle remus

:hug: Choco

KDub says:

Part I of the letter to the Midday Regret…

:dead:

MsDivaRo says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

MsDivaRo says:

Then drive off :steer: yelling “If I wanted him, he’d be mine” :rofl:
      ===============

Bella….why the pup looking like him mad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divvaaaa!!! Looking Lovely as usual!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know chit I thought hurricane season was ova! Be safe

And I saw on the news that 2 or 3 “new systems” (ie t/s) are following up the path :no: smh

• KDub

Part II of letter to Midday Cloud.

You have mad confidence. To step into the modeling game at 40. Which really means you are prolly daymn near 50. I see you though.

Do you talk to your classmates the Wright Brothers, Betty White, Rasheeda, Karlie Red, and Grace Miguel often?

• dancerbee93

Seeee and that is why Im ready for strawberry ice cream martini at noon 😳

:whistle:
      Choosey lover
      Girl, I’m so proud of you
      I’m so glad you chose me, baby, baby
      And I’ll make you so happy

Thought I had a lover, thought I had a lover
      But I was kiddin’ myself, baby
      By the time I learned about it
      By the time I learned the truth about it
      She was sleepin’ with someone else
      Oh, but not you, baby

Choosey lover
      Girl, I’m so proud of you
      I’m so glad you chose me, baby, baby
      And I’ll make you so happy
      ======================
      it’s sensual thursday so fellas grab your lady closer, ladies hold your fella tight and get into this slow groove

@Dancer :hug:

Saw that lil note you left behind me and Jenie…naughty lil thang you 😉

• yallcrazy

Kdub, I was thinking that you’d rewrite her letter not write her a letter :dead:

I really hope she ain’t related to somebody I know :no:

Bella guurl Issac isnt going enteewher! tough it Out though

:dead:
      @ kdubb
      :crying:

yallcrazy says:
      And I saw on the news that 2 or 3 “new systems” (ie t/s) are following up the path smh

EXACTLY…wtf! :no:

KDub says:

Part II of letter to Midday Cloud.

*Hollering* :crying: :rofl:

Check out DJ Naji Naj :rofl:

• KDub

Part III of letter to Midday Madness…

You said that you know you on the “older” side of the game to start modeling but enjoy being in front of the camera:)…

You do know you coulda avoided all of this and just posted some pics on your Black Planet page right? OlderPeepaMeet dot com. Anywhere but HERE.

Hunker Down Bella!

^^^that’s what they say on the news :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

“you tryna holla at my old man?”

You supposed to laugh out loud first then nonchalantly say (sounding it out long) NO BYTCH, YOU’RE WALLET HOOOO
      __________________________
      :dead:

This heffa said the Wright Brothers :casket:

@NAIJA

Fugging @Naija think she DONNIE SIMPSON!!! 😆

WITCH YO EYES NOT GREEN!!! :rofl:

• Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro

This place reeks of estrogen!!!!!!!

:crying:

No Igo, no Man, no Nothing!

:wail: Kdub :hahaha:

What about the other one? :popcorn:

Kdub, I was thinking that you’d rewrite her letter not write her a letter
      ————————————-
      If I rewrote her letter it would be a short memo.

Hey Sandra.

I am old but I like taking pics.

Love,

Nicole Beatrice

Bella guurl Issac isnt going enteewher! tough it Out though

@ kdubb

right!! Issac is the black man hurricane tryna destroy the RPC next week :lolsign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

<—-hates KDub right now!!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

KDub says:

Kdub, I was thinking that you’d rewrite her letter not write her a letter
      ————————————-
      If I rewrote her letter it would be a short memo.

Hey Sandra.

I am old but I like taking pics.

Love,

Nicole Beatrice

:casket:

• NaijaGal

FASHION – darn it you gone let a reg’la brown eyed gal make it…yu hear?

• yallcrazy

Kdub, so it might’ve been in “short hand” then huh? 😆

Jmo isn’t around to ask “What’s shorthand?” :rofl:

• NaijaGal

*pours out some lick-a* for the glory holes…better luck next time…or not

*wonders if JMO knows the Isley Brothers*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: @ Diva :2dance:

• luVn_liFe…

NEWS ALERT * Rodney king had all Plenty of substance in his system when he drowned PCP,CoCaine,Weed,and Booze

Welp :shrug:

Final part of letter to Midday Despair:

You need to get in terch with our e-sis @Tatted AKA Makeup Maven for all the makeup tips you can get. I was feeling some of it; but other times it felt like Lauryn Hill and Stevie Wonder did your makeup.

At the same dayum time.

Be blessed. Don’t send nah nother pic round here mmkay?

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub

:whistle:
      I wanna love you, yeah, yeah
      Over and over again
      I wanna see, see what your life, life can be
      (Over and over)

Hey, hey, baby
      Don’t say goodnight when you know
      It’s time for love
      Hey, hey, hey, hey…
      Don’t say goodnight, oh, when you know
      I gotta have your love

I wanna feel you
      I wanna thrill you, girl
      I want to caress you
      Ooh, never let you go
      ==================
      fellas if she’s playing hard to get, whisper that good stuff in her right ear…and blow

• KDub

I have kept myself up at night wondering if @JMO knows plenty of shat.

• VDot

Hey Sandra.

I am old but I like taking pics.

Love,

Nicole Beatrice .

:rofl: Yall aint right. :hahaha:

~ ~ ~ ~
      Kdubb :spank: :hahaha:

gurrl you missed your Calling.

NaijaGal says:

FASHION – darn it you gone let a reg’la brown eyed gal make it…yu hear?

________________________

😆

—————–
      ooookkkk Stebbie J!! :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:waiting: @ Yall

:hi: Everyone
      :bye: Everyone

:dead: You ma’am are killing me…. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Welp
      ==============
      not surprised…hopefully they cancel that celebrity rehab ish

I wonder if @Mel_Barchie

is Feeling some kinda way yet about these Comments 😆

Cousin :pc:

If yew had bean here, you would know yo :kona:

• VDot

Funny you say old hags.. On my way to work this morning I noticed this car had a wallet on top of the car.. i pulled up beside the car and honked to let her know hey your wallet is on the roof of the car…Why this old bish look at me and then turn to her man and slapped him! she rolled her window down and said “you tryna holla at my old man?” Im like “your wallet is on your roof” thennnn she say ohh and pull over…:wtf: gurrrl byyyyee..maybe his name was Wallie??? .

:wtf: :rofl:

You probably should have head butted her.

TIME OUT
      this bish was in the breakroom clipping her damn toenails! when i went to get a bag of chips out the machine, she looked at me & said “oh. hey girl.” & kept on clipping. reason number 25699955890 why i don’t eat in there! :shotsfired:

MzDimplez1123 :wave:

@Naija :hahaha: right!

• KayCeiSoul

Esther, the roll in my side/back, makes me go every year. That BISH.

******************************************

:crying:

@ Naija…if u play the 12 Play remix…Imma fall outta this damn chair :rofl:

@ Kdubb :ghost:

KDub says:

I have kept myself up at night wondering if @JMO knows plenty of shat.

MZDIMP :hi:

• KDub

Was I the onliest one to go in on huh? I aint read what eerybody else said about her

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hey Dimpz

@Sandra
      Please allow IGO back in to play with us I mean his infraction was extremely minor no?

Chris Tucker on his Money Problems:

On his money situation (Joking)
      I’ve bought everything I’ve ever wanted. I’m not buying no more cars, no more houses…me, Jermaine Dupri and Toni Braxton are getting a condo together so I’m saving my money.

😆 Asshole!!!

• JD

Such A F’n Lady says:

____________________________________________________________________

LMAO LMAO LMAO…I fell out on this one. Its because her chest is as flat as her back. MANLY!

kingstonn says:

TIME OUT —

*makes the Time Out sign* :dead: Only in America! :rofl:
      ============

😆 Vdot and Ty

kingstonn says:

TIME OUT —
      ~~~~~~~~~~

:hurl:

• KDub

@King yall need to all take up a colleck-shun and give that bish a pedicure gift cert for Xmas. Or her bday. Or just BECAUSE.

• NaijaGal

By special request from our young folk who didn’t know better but we ain’t forget about you
      :whistle:

8 Feel me, I’m so hard
      9 See I want you from behind, with that bump and grind yeah
      10 Baby climb on top of me
      11 Up and down we’ll go you’ll see
      12 And that’s when I go down on my knees giving you some of my
      ============================
      This here needs no bed, just straight wall humping…ke-ke, pookie, this one’s for yall

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Kingston
      :vomit:

kingstonn says:

TIME OUT —

————————–
      You work at Kim’s nail shop?? :think:

• VDot

NaijaGal says:

Welp .

ZMT is dead wrong for putting that pic of Rodney holding that mic like it’s a crack pipe. Lips all black and blue. Jheri curl looking slightly juicy to the point that if the crack pipe got to close, *boom* MJ Circa 1984 Pepsi

• kingstonn

I’m mad I left my bag of chips and my $1.25 in my haste to get outta there. I’m through with this job. I work with some heathens! :rolleyes:

@ dancer
      😆 noooo. she’s a nurse too. a damn nurse! :no:

• NaijaGal

Back to the grown and sexy…
      :whistle:
      O, Oh, I believe you are a rainbow
      You’re all the heaven I need to see
      You’re the promise everlasting
      Ah, cuz where you are
      I hope to be

Oh make me say it again girl
      Make me say it again girl
      Make me say it again girl

You’re all I need (Ah, yes you are)
      You’re all (all)…
      You’re all I need…
      You’re all I need
      =====================
      alright fellas, lay your lady on the couch and massage that pinkie toe into ecstasy…

• Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro

Loss my virginity to 12 Play.

:love:

kingstonn says:

@ dancer
      noooo. she’s a nurse too. a damn nurse!

———————-
      :dead:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

:huh: i need a little help with this one? I don’t get it…

• VDot

@Kingstonn – Report that heaux to HR! :hurl:

I wonder if @Mel_Barchie

is Feeling some kinda way yet about these Comments

Now as us if we give a fawk!!! :rofl:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

:huh: i need a little help with this one? I don’t get it…

~~~~~~~~~~~

read it wrong the first time. 😆 I got it

Check out DJ Naji Naj
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That heffa spinning them recods!!!!!! That’s my dj

Ms.Fashion says:

I wonder if @Mel_Barchie

is Feeling some kinda way yet about these Comments

Now as us if we give a fawk!!!

:pc: looking at her twitter page to refer her to comments :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

QUESTION)))))))

Why does a family blog have a emoticons like the following:

Dont forget the infamous blowjob one.

I am only using 3 because I know the limit. HmmmHmmm

Disclaimer: I have never used these. Only the buttshake one.

#MuchLoveRegardless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: #familymyazz

Melbarchie ?@Mel_Barchie

Check me out as the Morning glory on @SandraRose site today 🙂 Excited!!!

~~~~~~~

She ain’t stuint yall! 😆

MsDivaRo says:

Check out DJ Naji Naj
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That heffa spinning them recods!!!!!! That’s my dj

Then have the DAMN Nerve to try to sound like MICHAEL BAISDEN through FONT!! 😆

Ms.Fashion

Gurl i ALREAAtee Know NOONE has a Fawk to give.I wonder if she’s feeling deflated or is she delusional that Errybody on SR is a :hater:

dancerbee93 says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I wonder if @Mel_Barchie

is Feeling some kinda way yet about these Comments

Now as us if we give a fawk!!!

looking at her twitter page to refer her to comments

NaijaGal says:

MSDIVA – do you guys get restaurant week in San An?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shrugs: what is restaurant week all abouts :huh:

😆 @ you DanceBee !!! :rofl:

• dancerbee93

Then have the DAMN Nerve to try to sound like MICHAEL BAISDEN through FONT!!

———————-
      And i read that in my Micheal Baisden voice..**Family…**

:newpost:

kingstonn says:

Girl you betta go get them CHIPS!!! :rofl:

• dancerbee93

@luvn giiirrlll naahhh she hasnt read them yet or she aint got no real friends :shrugs:

Welp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ray Charles & Steebie Wonder could see that chit!!! what a shame not :shocked:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@SANDRA ROSE

I Go There says he’s changed his Gravi to something more fitting for this mothafcking family blog. <—My words, not his. ________________ 😆 I know.

NaijaGal says:

8 Feel me, I’m so hard
      9 See I want you from behind, with that bump and grind yeah
      10 Baby climb on top of me
      11 Up and down we’ll go you’ll see
      12 And that’s when I go down on my knees giving you some of my

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See this right here!!!! Lawd Jesus…..makes the panties wet!!!!! :stop: right now

• yallcrazy

I am on the floor because of Naija. I been reading them in a deep disc jockey at midnight voice :dead:

——-
      Anywhoo I’ve got to go get ready for my O Lunch :nana:
      :pigsfly: (for Laker) 😀

Ms.Fashion says:

MsDivaRo says:

Check out DJ Naji Naj
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That heffa spinning them recods!!!!!! That’s my dj

Then have the DAMN Nerve to try to sound like MICHAEL BAISDEN through FONT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ YSO: tell IGO to request a new password. I tried to email him but the email was kicked back.

• yallcrazy

*switches on the way out for Auntie*
      Unleash him yo 😆

• yallcrazy

You might as well let H-Town, Sassy, & Tatted back in too Auntie :lilbabydoeeyes:

• Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro

:hater: <<<< Says: "RELEASE THE PEEN"

• 3halos

Unfortunately, I can’t support a whore (famous or not)… but I have ripped a couple of her songs here and there from the internet. At any rate, that pic could be her without photoshop (much)… she does has a small upper body… now if the bottom half including those cankles suddenly appeared trim, I would say PHOTOSHOP….