Andrea Sneiderman was arrested this morning and charged with the shooting death of her husband outside a Dunwoody day-care center in November 2010. Sneiderman didn't pull the trigger but DeKalb District Attorney Robert James believes Sneiderman's infidelity and greed led to her husband's death.

Sneiderman's former boss at GE, Hemy Neuman, was found guilty but mentally ill in the shooting death of Russell "Rusty" Sneiderman earlier this year.

Neuman is currently serving a term of life in prison without parole at the Diagnostic and Classification Center in Jackson.

Andrea Sneiderman is charged with malice murder, attempted murder, insurance fraud, racketeering and two counts of perjury and false statements.

The insurance fraud charge stems from the $2 million she received after Rusty's death.

The D.A.'s office alleges that Sneiderman knew her husband had been shot to death before she arrived at the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Sneiderman attempted to contact Hemy Neuman four times within 11 minutes of receiving a phone call telling her there had been "an accident" at the daycare center. She never called her husband, according to prosecutors.

Co-counsel John Petrey said Sneiderman "had nothing to do" with her husband's murder. Her attorney also stated Andrea Sneiderman and Neuman were not lovers.

According to the indictment, Andrea Sneiderman and Neuman took trips out of town together. Their last trip occurred about a month before the shooting. Witnesses spotted them at a restaurant dancing suggestively, groping and kissing one another.

• Dunwoody Pre-school Killer Found Guilty But ‘Mentally Ill’
  • How Did 21-Year-Old Chavis Carter Get Shot In The Head While Handcuffed In A Police Car?
  • 12 Shot Dead at Batman Midnight Showing
  • Jay Z and Mariah’s Bodyguard Killed in Club Brawl
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

• dancerbee93

:tea:

• KyCakes

I'm still dumbfounded that people think they can get away with Murder or Conspiracy to Commit.

Cops do not solve murders as a hobby in their spare time.... :no:

• steph L

They should give her the death penalty! Greedy bish! :coffee:

• dancerbee93

They aint learned nuffin from the show "Snapped" :no:

• 69

I'm glad they got this btch. I've been following this case. Greedy ass. Now her son will grow up without a father because of her. Cheating slut. :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don't remember these people. I gotta look em up.

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• steph L

69 says:

I’m glad they got this btch. I’ve been following this case. Greedy ass. Now her son will grow up without a father because of her. Cheating slut.

________________________________________________________________________

Ditto!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Awww her husband looked like a cool guy. They looked like a happy family. You just never know what folks are up to.

• BayArea

Sounds like another epsiode of SNAPPED is in the making...

• 69

Sneiderman’s former boss at GE, Hemy Neuman, was found guilty but mentally ill in the shooting death of Russell “Rusty” Sneiderman earlier this year.

_______________________________________________
      So he's mentally ill huh? How about one of those guards get mentally ill one day and slap his ass across the face with a truncheon. I can't stand how easy the law makes it to be declared insane. He wasn't fcking insane when he planned this chit out. I'm sick of mufukas killing an innocent person and then being spared because they're "mentally ill" ... I want an eye for an eye in this country. I bet these btches will wake up then. :cuss:

• http://www.tt-time.com/ m9ser1

Hoes be losin

• candibfly

good cause these reruns of Snapped they been showing :waiting:

• lovezoe

Sad. Now a child will be without both parents because she didnt to be a broke divorcee.

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: m9ser1 :hahaha:

• Anna

She's being transported/escorted, why isn't she in handcuffs?

• Starr

I'm surprised she wasn't arrested sooner. Of course she had a hand in it.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Anna says:

She’s being transported/escorted, why isn’t she in handcuffs?
      *************************

I was wondering about that too.

• MissHarlem

Still no post on the Olympics :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Damn! :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:shrug: IDK whats thats about @Harlem.

• dancerbee93

OAN...Do women still wear "Chantilly?" Like is it still popping?? Doesnt Walgreens still sell gift sets? I swear this chic at my job is rocking it like its cute! :vomit:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I want an eye for an eye in this country. I bet these btches will wake up then.
      My sentiments exactly...

• Anna

MissHarlem says:

Still no post on the Olympics
      ~~~~~~~
      Past ones I hope. No Spoiler Alerts. Team Gabby Douglas.

• MissHarlem

OTB I dont get that at all. I mean I get that postivity doesnt belong on a blog but damn son :lol:

• MissHarlem

ANNA we dont get not a one post on the Olypmics :shrug:

• VDot

1995 called. They want their shirt back :mad:

• Anna

MissHarlem says:

ANNA we dont get not a one post on the Olypmics
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Are the Brits losing?

• Anna

VDot says:

1995 called. They want their shirt back :mad:
      ~~~~~~~
      Makes you wonder what she spent the Insurance money on.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I mean I get that postivity doesnt belong on a blog but damn son
      ________________________
      :lol: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: :lol: Its cause she'll have to admit that single moms can rock and raise awesome kids :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:waves: <---bullet i just bought from the sess shop with my supv

she, however, spent over $400.00

but whatchall tambout tho? :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

She spent what? :lol: :lmao: What the hell goings on at her place??

• MissHarlem

Yall got a valid point :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Sure they weren't lovers, friends dance suggestively all the time.

• pointhimout

WAS IT WORTH IT? He's dead and you still don't get to spend the money. I wonder if the insurance company can get their money back, now the beneficiary is charged as a co-conspirator. probably so.

• Daisy

:clap: :claps:

I am glad the DA (who attends my church) took his time and built a solid case.

• free

glad that lying beotch is going to jail.... i feel sorry for both set of kids, remy and hers. all this over some dopamine.

• laterthannever

free says:

glad that lying beotch is going to jail…. i feel sorry for both set of kids, remy and hers. all this over some dopamine.

Sandra just weeped a single, proud tear.