Celebs Out & About: Meagan Good, Brandy, Keisha and Omar Epps

Newlyweds Meagan Good and Devon Franklin attended the premiere of ‘You, Me & The Circus’ at SupperClub in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Not many skeptics give this couple a chance at a longterm marriage, but as long as Meagan and Devon remember to respect each other after the dopamine fades, they should be okay. Other celebs attending the premire includes Keisha and Omar Epps, Cory Hardrict, Melyssa Ford, Brandy Norwwod, and more.
Photos: Starbux/WENN.com

• New Music: Brandy ft. Chris Brown – Put It Down
  • Monica and Brandy on Good Morning America (Video)
  • fanMAIL: “Actress Meagan Good shopping at my store”
  • ‘The Game’ Covers JET Magazine; Meagan Good Joins the cast
  • Photos: Wenn.com

• Trendsetter

Devon is cute…

• Trendsetter

I really don’t like Brandy face

• Bibi

He is cute :tea:

• Eazy

He is cute Trend :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

I used to :heart: Omar Epps….what de fugg HAPPENED?!

• Such A F’n Lady

Thank you Meagan for covering those horrendous eyebrows. But, is that the way a preacher’s wife should be dressing? :thinks: Just saying.

Keisha, not liking the make up but she looks ok. Omar reminds me of an ex so I don’t wanna look at him.

Brandy looks cute, but dammit :mad: I’m tired of people wearing leather in the summertime.

• KDub

<<Hates what Keisha tried to do with that green

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

I also think Devon is cute. Meagan did good with that one. At least on the surface.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

…and Keisha Epps just has on WAY too much makeup! :no:

• Eazy

<<Hates what Keisha tried to do with that green
      _________________________________
      I laughed in my head at them lil sandals she trying to hide

• Such A F’n Lady

Wait, just gandered back up to look at Keisha’s outfit. :nono: Not liking what she’s wearing at all.

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Women in animal print huh?

Alright

• lovezoe

Omar used to be a hottie, now he a nottie.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Them greens are like three different shades between the belt purse and nails! :mad:

• yallcrazy

:wtf: at all of em :tea:

They must need more stylists in CA, but how?!

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

FeFe says:

…and Keisha Epps just has on WAY too much makeup!

Shes still cute, but that whole wear a loose flowy animal print to draw attn away from the water youre retaining just doesnt work :no: So you put on a few lbs…As long as your neck hasnt started to crease you straight :yes:

Brenden :hug:

• Victoria

Megan and her hubby look unequally yoked if ya know what I mean.

• Trendsetter

I think if she wanted to add color to the print, it should’ve been red….

Keisha :tape:

FeFe says:

I was gonna say that she only needed one green thing, and the rest neutrals #rules

But after further thought, that suit look shatty on her anyway, it’s all a mess IMB

• Eazy

Megan and her hubby look unequally yoked if ya know what I mean.
      _____________________________
      He look like he will pick that azz up/flip her/curl her/bench press….WHATEVER to her. I would do him :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

I really don’t like Brandy face
      —————
      Thats cuz something trajic happens everytime she pulls her hair back off that fizzzzzoh head….

Glad Omar and her are still happily married :yes:

• Trendsetter

I see she got the poetic justice braids

I Go There says:

Women in animal print huh?

Alright
      :spank:

Brandy looks like she’s been crying :wail: :shrug:

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

Megan and Devon.. cute couple..

Mrs. Epps no ma’am ..50 shades of green looking azz :nono:

• KDub

Did you say you hate Brandy’s…whole face?

:ghost:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

yallcrazy says:

at all of em
      They must need more stylists in CA, but how?!

:rolleyes: We dont need ish in Cali cept brides maids dresses with matching cow boy boots to accommodate the ever expanding Latino population…Thank you very much :biggrin:

Meagan and them damn eyebrows :tea:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

:ashamed: Why was I in love with Omar when he played on Love and Basketball? Didn’t matter about the wonk eye, just close the door put the little hoop up and play one on one with me “Where’s tha D?” :rofl:

• Trendsetter

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Trendsetter says:

I really don’t like Brandy face
      —————

__________________________________________

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenie

you lauging cause you know im right… :lol:

Brandy Lawd :tea: U couldn’t find a better shot then this auntie, Good lawd :eek:

• yallcrazy

Settle down Brendbew, settle down… or else :lol: (evil laugh)

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Question (cuz I’m behind the hairstyle times)

I have seen alot of women starting to where the poetic justice braids again have they come back in style?

• KDub

Cosign on it shoulda been RED if Keisha was tryna add an accent color.

But that type of belt (I call em “jeans belts”) is not working.

To boot it looks like one of them colored belts you get from your local BSS. It confuses me?

Jenie

you lauging cause you know im right…
      Hmph ! :tea:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Brenden

Hey gerl :hugs: I like ur avi,,,I really started off liking Rasheeda till she showed her ass. I was like damn baby kinda cute,,,Problem is, she feels the same way bout herself.lol…Ol wainch…Husbands head look like it was pulled from a vagina with cast iron walls :ashamed:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Question (cuz I’m behind the hairstyle times)

Yes Box Braids are back in :tea:

Me too Wut :ashamed: #hewasyummy

• lovezoe

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes … TMZ has learned.

Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A. They flirted, exchanged numbers, and she claims that night they met up at Trousdale nightclub on the Sunset Strip.

According to the suit, Kris came on to Kayla, touching, kissing and dancing with her. Kayla claims he took her to his hotel and they had sex multiple times … including oral sex. The suit claims during a portion of the sexual encounter Kris did not wear a condom.

The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease.

Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes. Her symptoms included a sore throat, fever, body aches and immobilizing pain, as well as extreme vaginal irritation and painful legions on her genitalia.

Kayla — who put her full name in the lawsuit — is suing for unspecified damages.

——————
      I guess if true Kimmie got it? :coffee:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

Brenden

:ghost:

• Sweet-tea

No words for Meagan and Keisha. I’m not into light skin men but Meagan’s hubby is a cutie. Brandy looks ok. Omar is still a cutie and sexy looking. People tell my husband very often that he looks like Omar Epps:-)

Meagan and them damn eyebrows
      ——————
      (rips :tape: off mouth!)THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! SOMEBODY SAID IT! OH lawd I was about to burst!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Husbands head look like it was pulled from a vagina with cast iron walls

OMG Brenden!!!!!!!!! :dead:

lovezoe says:

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes …
      :shock: Uh ohhhhhh :hahaha:

• KDub

—————————————–
      I done seen them alot too.
      I HAD some of them bishes back in ’93-94…and I jumped my azz in a pool…and almost DROWNED to fuggin DEF. I almost BROKE my neck. I couldnt get back to the surface cause all that hair had soaked up all that wata :no: een WITHOUT water I remma them being HEAVY. As HAIL.

• Eazy

sad to say but yes :cry:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Meagan and them damn eyebrows
      ——————
      :rofl: I am sick of them shats :mad:

• yallcrazy

Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes.

^^This doesn’t sound believable.

Doesn’t a disease have a certain time until it’s detectable?

#teamcleanpussy ijs :tea:

• Bad Influence

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Keisha and that outfit :cuss:

Hey Meagan and Devon :hi: ya’ll kewt…i hope he tells her that lawd said she fugged dem brows up tho… :pray:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Question (cuz I’m behind the hairstyle times)

Yes Box Braids are back in
      —–
      cool…Got to wait till my edges get rightand strengthen my neck before attempting those again… them big braids are so heavy!

• Xena68

Glad to see Omar & Keisha are still together

KDub says:

—————————————–
      I done seen them alot too.

:rofl: I am weak ova here :rofl: LMAO

KDub says:

<<Hates what Keisha tried to do with that green

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: that don't go with that outfit…and her concealer is all wrong…hell her makeup is wrong period!

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

#teamcleanpussy

*giggles*

@HIS :rofl:

KDub says:

—————————————–
      I done seen them alot too.
      I HAD some of them bishes back in ’93-94…and I jumped my azz in a pool…and almost DROWNED to fuggin DEF. I almost BROKE my neck. I couldnt get back to the surface cause all that hair had soaked up all that wata een WITHOUT water I remma them being HEAVY. As HAIL.

________________________

Same shait happen to me

But I was in some Hammer pants and some David Robinsons Nikes

Then shaits where heavy as hell.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

….but ummmm, why would the dumb bish do all that activity of fcking and sukking with dude raw???? #youlose

• Bad Influence

KDub says:

—————————————–
      I done seen them alot too.

:crying:

:rofl: what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one :hahaha:

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it :lol: #focker :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh did Kim K give Kris the package! :wow:

Oh Igo :hahaha:

Jenie

you lauging cause you know im right…
      Hmph !

Yeah.. its okay

Im ton start calling you Chetara

• luVn_liFe…

FeFe says:

Them greens are like three different shades between the belt purse and nails!
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Exactly My thought

:rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

—————–
      Ray Jay
      Kris
      Reggie
      Ye
      And the list goes on :coffee:

• Bad Influence

*does Keishas makeup for her* Chileeeeeee

i cant do nuttin bout Megs brows tho ya’ll :no:

• lovezoe

I guess that dumb dumb ont know you can catch herpes with or WITHOUT a condom?

FeFe says:

IKR!
      Shoot, he could easily say “shiddd, I told the bish” and be done with it. Case dismissed. His word against hers. :shrug:

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one? :shotsfired:

• Trendsetter

FeFe says:

__________________________________

:cosign:

• luVn_liFe…

MsDivaRo says:

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh did Kim K give Kris the package! <– :yes: I would say MOST Definently

• Daisy

@LoveZoe That assumption isn’t true per se IF he has it he could have gotten it AFTER they split. The girl could be lying all the way around but as with all things time will tell.

Devon’s book “Produced by Faith” is a GREAT read for those dealing with career issues/growing pains. Megan looks cute and casual. I love that she isn’t always dolled up and still slays!

• Bad Influence

<—LOVES when I will die 4 u by Prince comes on @ work*

:buttshake: <—-holes cut into the cheeks of my scrubs..

MsDiva :happy:

lovezoe says:

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh did Kim K give Kris the package! :wow:
      Gave to errbody she was with, Ray Jay who gave it to alllll the chicks from for the love of Ray J.
      She gave it to Reggie, and now Ye himself…

• Eazy

Ye
      And the list goes on
      and now I feel like Ye gave it to Amber Hose so my baby got the Herps too :wail:

lovezoe says:

I guess that dumb dumb ont know you can catch herpes with or WITHOUT a condom?

alot of people don’t know that Zoe! I tell all my friends kids going off to college, and this is them :huh: & :blink:

• JD

Omar Epps has put an end to the saying “Black Don’t Crack”…he looks a hot mess.

Bad Influence says:

<—LOVES when I will die 4 u by Prince comes on @ work*

:buttshake: <—-holes cut into the cheeks of my scrubs..

That is the ish :danban:

• brownsuggababe76

Brandi is NOT photogenic..stay away from the paps please & thanks.. :no:

#thatisall

• Gigi26

Meaghan and her Jack-o-lantern ass eyebrows :no:

Brandy aka Roach face ugh.

Damn Omar and Keish…da hail is goin on with yall :blink:

• Trendsetter

When did Kim meet Kris? This lady said the incident happened in 2010

• Daisy

Has Omar been in anything lately? Does he have anything on TV anymore?

• luVn_liFe…

:hurl:

:koolaid: for ME AND DIVA!!!!!!! :cheers:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Eazy says:

Ye
      And the list goes on

:dead: :rofl: I just CAN’T with your ass!

lovezoe says:

I guess that dumb dumb ont know you can catch herpes with or WITHOUT a condom?
      ————–
      I don’t understand why people don’t get this! blister and sores on the groin area can come in contact with your skin… whaaa laaa GOT IT!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:steer:

Oh EZ :lol:

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one
      _________________________

Hey drunky… :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rules: yall gone stop leavin folks in old posts & chit :mad:

Whew lawd to much Information :shock:

Eazy says:

Ye
      And the list goes on
      and now I feel like Ye gave it to Amber Hose so my baby got the Herps too
      —————
      She prolly already had it… Thats why Whiz was her next choice don’t he look Herpetic?

*jumps in the ride with you* SS :huh:

• lovezoe

I would not be surprised if Kimmie is paying folks to do this. Not surprised at all.

• Gigi26

Keisha tried and failed miserably…from the wet n wild lipstick…to the concealer…to them 10.00 flip flops…just wrong :no:

• Eazy

:steer: Fayla dun switched it on us! HEYYYYYYY Tatted!!!! :waves:

• Bad Influence

Brandy (wiff dem eyes on da side of her edges) looks like a sneaky fish..

AN EEL! BRANDY LOOKS LIKE AN EEL!!! I figured it out :yahoo:

:blink: Fay Fay Tatted is in yo pic :hug:

FeFe says:

I used to Omar Epps….what de fugg HAPPENED?!

LIFE!!! :lol:

• Eazy

Thats why Whiz was her next choice don’t he look Herpetic?
      ____________________________
      :blink: :nono: Thats my baby there

• missmiami

Imma need Meagan to step her game up

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

EZ & Jenie i missedid her face! :crying:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:rules: yall gone stop leavin folks in old posts & chit :mad:

Ummmmm, where zzzz hail you bean yo? We’ve been in here for like an hour :rofl:

• Bad Influence

umm why is Tatted in Fays gravi? :blink: <—#nokeke

@Fay Fay… Your gravie made me tear up a lil :cry:

• luVn_liFe…

MsFashion you left LA?

• KDub

@Jenie that shat scared the SHAT outta me. I was at the hotel pool and we was at Kangs Dominion Black College Weekend. CHILE I thought I was the shat…and I can swim really good.

But…it was always how I envison a rip current to be.

:no: nobody never told me you cant go UNDER when you got braids in.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

yall gone stop leavin folks in old posts & chit

HEY FAY FAY!!! :hug: You good suga???

Look at my :heart: TATTED!!! HEY CHICA!!!!

• Gigi26

AN EEL! BRANDY LOOKS LIKE AN EEL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or a slug :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

:yes: Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

• Eazy

AN EEL! BRANDY LOOKS LIKE AN EEL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or a slug
      or richard scarry

Eazy says:

Thats why Whiz was her next choice don’t he look Herpetic?
      ____________________________
      Thats my baby there
      ——————
      Just keep it wrapped tight if she is…I mean with clingwrap too. all over the groin area.. :kona: tips tha f out before I get hit in the head with a bottle of Smirnoff Fluff…

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room :coffee:

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

• KDub

i cant do nuttin bout Megs brows tho ya’ll
      ———————————–
      Een a Chinese couldnt do nothing to Meg ‘brows. :no:

“A Chinese” << how my country mama say it.

• luVn_liFe…

MsFashion I didnt see it :blink:

i see all the hell Isacc is given NO,houses collapsed 1/2 a mill with out power,they trying to rescue folks in the rain :|

• yallcrazy

I wanna see Tatted. *pouts* Fay, make it happen….

:pc: copy paste phone pic to phone or email

:wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

FeFe says:

I used to Omar Epps….what de fugg HAPPENED?!

LIFE!!! :lol:

…ain’t been no crystal stair!!! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Eazy says:

AN EEL! BRANDY LOOKS LIKE AN EEL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or a slug
      or richard scarry

Or a preying mantis

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

lovezoe says:

Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh did Kim K give Kris the package! :wow:
      She gave it to Reggie, and now Ye himself…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dats not save sess (in my Joseline voice)

• lovezoe

DAISY- It says they started dating in December 2010, and this chick says she got the package August 2010 so….

• KDub

Herpetic
      —————————
      :ghost:

Call my moms yo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dats not save sess (in my Joseline voice)

——————
      :hug: Hey Nah!

This is a new twist to Puff Puff Passit on… stuck stuck pass it on

• yallcrazy

Well, I just thought she looked like a Fish or that cartoon, The Snorkels, but yall just *overdramatic voice* plain ole mean

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one
      _________________________

Hey drunky…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wasuuup Igo

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Tatted says :hi: errybody & that she loves yall :love:

:whistle:

how do eyeeeeee?
      say good-bye, to whaaat we haaaad??

*takes a shot*

Tatted, tell Fay to look at 121 :lilbabydoeeyes:

:lol: and :hug:

• lovezoe

Tatted we miss ya!!! :heart:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dats not save sess (in my Joseline voice)

——————
      Hey Nah!

This is a new twist to Puff Puff Passit on… stuck stuck pass it on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

:yahoo: *sings I’m Bad*

:bow: Fay

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ I tole the bish!

:hug: @ KDubb. Did you sound like Gilbert Grape’s lil Bro Artie? I almost DROWNEDed. :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Fashy!! :yahoo: how did u make out out there?? :hug:

• Eazy

:whistle:
      Never can say goodbye, no, no, no, no, now.
      I never can say goodbye.
      Even though the pain and heartache
      Seems to follow me wherever I go,
      Though I try and try to hide my feelings,
      They always seems to show,

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Get out my car yo :steer:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Tatted says errybody & that she loves yall

how do eyeeeeee?
      say good-bye, to whaaat we haaaad??

*takes a shot*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs a shot from Fayla* you gone share dis one! :rofl:

AND I’m doing your look :yes: right now :wink:

:2dance:

• trenee

I’m glad Meagan got rid of those dayum hoops. I used to think that was the only pair of earrings she had.

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one
      _________________________

Hey drunky…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wasuuup Igo

oh nothing… just chillin bout to have a drink later.
      I KNOW YOU ARE

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

g’nite everyone…. :peace:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I was thinking that sloth from IceAge when she too skinny. :coffee:

OHoney says:

Get out my car yo :steer:
      :whistle:
      Get out of my dreams
      Get into my car

:steer:

Nope! :no: not going annnnnnnywhere…..

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Now who put that da*n concealer on Keisha’s face like that…I just cant with yall today…I must go!

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!! :lol:

Wait….

It depends. You a clean cut fellow?? Aren’t you a fan of Ralph Lauren?? Hmmmmmmmm…..

Yeah let me stay where I am at before I wind up having a souvenir from this Hurricane!! :rofl:

Oh Cousin :lol:

:nite: Fi

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:bye: Fefe!

luVn_liFe… says:

for ME AND DIVA!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like when you look out for me and po me one up!!!! :woohoo:

trenee says:

———————-
      (whispers) It was….

LesBinLuv says:

Don’t go! I wantjew to go AWF like you did downstairs :rofl:

• KDub

I love @Tatted. She just emailed me.

:2dance: I’m never gonna dance agane…the way I dany-ced with youuuuuuuuuuuu ohhhhhhh.

^^ me and her song :love:

Nite Fe!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Tatted looks like she’s losing some weight but I don’t like that picture. She’s much prettier than that :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fashy!! how did u make out out there??

HEY BEW!!!

Girl I left early Tuesday morning. I LOVE MY LIFE!!! Besides, A girl gotta eat. I am not risking my appetite for nobody!!! :lol:

I am fine and safe. :yes:

Shut up Honey :cuss:
      Always complaining about somethin’ :mad:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

=====
      :thinking: I was thinking more along the lines of an 18 yr gift :tea:

• Bibi

Did I miss any good fukkery in here?? :waiting:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

Not a looter fool!! :lol:

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one
      _________________________

Hey drunky…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wasuuup Igo

oh nothing… just chillin bout to have a drink later.
      I KNOW YOU ARE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I shole need a drank…but I’mma a chill until the weekend though…I don’t want people to think I gots a problem with that sauce….. :haha:

• Eazy

I was thinking more along the lines of an 18 yr gift
      Ha! :lol:

*mushes yew TWICE*

to show you I mean business :tea:

:nana:

And lastly…. (wait for it)
      :poopcorn:

:applause: <–wiping hands

yallcrazy says:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion you left LA?

Didnt I tell you I was putting the pedal to the metal!!! Girl I dont play!!!

I answered you in the other post.

I got extra room

just dont be trying to sneak into my room and shait

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

=====
      I was thinking more along the lines of an 18 yr gift
      _____________________________________

Shaiiittttt…. That factory closed is down.
      FOR GOOD

• KDub

——————————————————-

:wail: YOU JUST GOT HERE Yo

It was a Chinese who did it. The sister of whoever she got that belt, purse, Wet N Wild nail polish from, and them BSS sandals.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cousin…I thought that was what she meant too. :shrug:

Ms.Fashion says:

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

______

Uhh Souvenir = baby.

You know how to make a baby right??? :coffee:

#StillSlowAss

• KDub

Did I miss any good fukkery in here?
      —————————–
      Let me see what I can do. I aint did one in a LONG time…

Recap…BRB

Not a looter fool!!

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

Oh clean cut huh?

you dont say

*adjust power rankings

• Trendsetter

*sits back and waits for Kdub recap*

• luVn_liFe…

:bye: FeFE
      :shock: at Ms.Fashion/IGO :lol:

Ms.Diva Im Out but i Left you the bottle “MUAAAH”

KDub says:

Did I miss any good fukkery in here?
      —————————–
      Let me see what I can do. I aint did one in a LONG time…

Recap…BRB

~~~~~~~~~~~
      *waits for Kdubs recap*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:cuss: @Yall you gon get enough of layin yo mittens on me!!

• Bibi

Man sure haven’t done one in a minute.. :popcorn:

• marquez269

I need a drink js

KDUB RECAP :yahoo:

• dancerbee93

marquez269 says:

I need a drink js

———–
      me too bew lets have on togeffa :cheers:

• Bibi

I sure am gonna have a FEW drinks when I get these chirren in bed.. :yes:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Recap! :yahoo:

marquez269 says:

I need a drink js

Umm you better go sit with MsDiva yo :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:waiting:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion I didnt see it

Girl a week before power is restored was just reported. :no:

I am officially on vacation. :coffee:

Where everyody at?? I am catching a flight to you. FAY FAY how FL looking???

• dancerbee93

:bye: luvn sooo sad :cry: my sessy bew aint sharing no bottle with me today

marquez269 says:

I need a drink js

HEy there!! The storm coming your way huh?

OHoney says:

:cuss: @Yall you gon get enough of layin yo mittens on me!!

*mushes yew agane* (ala JayZ did that girl) :rofl:
      ==================
      Where is MzWhang :karate:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Honey :crying: i just put up what i had. she still slayin gravis of some that have many to choose from doe :yes:

ole sessy thang rawrrr!

• Bibi

@Ms.Fashion

:hugs: Glad all is good with ya..

Ms.Fashion says:

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

______

Uhh Souvenir = baby.

You know how to make a baby right???

#StillSlowAss

Ummmm… my batter doesnt rise

Impatient azz :rollseyes:

• MsDivaRo

@Trend….get out of my head guhl! :lol:

• KDub

Recap
      ———–
      This post about Omar and Keisha Epps. Brandy. And Meg and her new husband.

Meg’s new hubby made that chick finally get a purse I see. Too bad its ugly as hail

Omar and Keisha might be smoking on that Keisha cause they looked busted as hail.

Brandy’s eyes still far apart.

^ ^ <<< Brandy eyes

@Trend pure said she hate her face.

Keisha look like she got her accessories from her local BSS. And that animal print Snuggie from her Walgreens.

We miss @Tatted and 'nem still.

This small recap has been brung to you by KDub on this twenny niff day of August tew thousand and twelf.

• marquez269

@Dancer Msdiva :koolaid:

lets get it1!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
      :crying: Honey i just put up what i had. she still slayin gravis of some
      ___________________________________________________________
      I agree

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Bibi says:

I sure am gonna have a FEW drinks when I get these chirren in bed.

i aint eem waiting till then! :cheers:

Not a looter fool!!

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

Oh clean cut huh?

you dont say

*adjust power rankings

Imma be in the front by the end of the week at this rate!!! :rofl:

what have ya’ll been drinking today yall on one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who dranking and didn’t offer me one
      _________________________

Hey drunky…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wasuuup Igo

oh nothing… just chillin bout to have a drink later.
      I KNOW YOU ARE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ___________________________

Its only a problem if you admit it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

bytch I’m so sick of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

• Bibi

:dead: @Brandy’s eyes :rofl:

:claps: Kdub It’s an art I tell ya..

• marquez269

@fashion yes the winds are at about 25 30 mph we got a little rain then it stopped so i dont know wats going on I guess it will start again around 5

Ms.Fashion says:

Alright NA, Dont tempt me!!!

Wait….

_________________________________

______

Uhh Souvenir = baby.

You know how to make a baby right???

#StillSlowAss

Ummmm… my batter doesnt rise

Ummm ON MY WAY… :coffee:

#WEGoodThen

yallcrazy says:

marquez269 says:

I need a drink js

Umm you better go sit with MsDiva yo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *waits for Marquez* we gone have a come nite caps :yes:

• dancerbee93

dancerbee93 says:

luvn sooo sad my sessy bew aint sharing no bottle with me today

———
      this was meant for you DIVA!!!!!

• Bibi

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Bibi says:
      I sure am gonna have a FEW drinks when I get these chirren in bed.
      i aint eem waiting till then!
      _________________________________
      I was trying to make it sound good neither am I… :rofl: :tea:

*meant some

• Xena68

:newpost: Usher

Not a looter fool!!

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

Oh clean cut huh?

you dont say

*adjust power rankings

Imma be in the front by the end of the week at this rate!!!

Slow down there lil Red Corvette…

Might seem like Im gassin ya
      but it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger.

• marquez269

@msdiva *types address into gps*

Bibi says:

@Ms.Fashion

Glad all is good with ya..

Thanks BABE!!!

I have 2 sisters there still though. MOFO’S didnt listen. :no:

dancerbee93 says:

dancerbee93 says:

luvn sooo sad my sessy bew aint sharing no bottle with me today

———
      this was meant for you DIVA!!!!!

*pours me and my bew a glass of Moscato then hands her a plate of cheese and grapes* :koolaid3: enjoy pretty lady

• Bibi

@Ms.Fashion

So they don’t have power and such? Are they ok?

Not a looter fool!!

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

Oh clean cut huh?

you dont say

*adjust power rankings

Imma be in the front by the end of the week at this rate!!!

Slow down there lil Red Corvette…

Might seem like Im gassin ya
      but it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger.

I say this with all the love in me…..

BOY FAWK YOU WITH ALL THAT!!! :rofl:

#Im-A-G

:steer: Shut it, before I drive over yew :lol:

:hug:

marquez269 says:

@msdiva *types address into gps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *going in the closet to get my red pumps* gots to be ready just in case :yes:

• dancerbee93

—————
      Where you live @igo???

Bibi says:

@Ms.Fashion

So they don’t have power and such? Are they ok?

They are together. My big sis still has power for now. But I know that’s not going to last. Where she leaves it doesn’t flood. So I hope it stays that way.

• Bibi

@Ms.Fashion

:prays: Everything works out for them…make sure you stay clear till it’s all good! :hugs:

marquez269 says:

You be safe. Did you get any up to date perishables??? :lol:

Bibi says:

@Ms.Fashion

Everything works out for them…make sure you stay clear till it’s all good!

I am doll. I packed for a week. I am with family and comfortable. Money in the bank and gas in the tank. :yes:

• Bibi

@Ms.Fashion

Blessed :yes:

• marquez269

@msfashion I sure did Ill b at my parents place so I got extras lol

Bibi says:

@Ms.Fashion

Everything works out for them…make sure you stay clear till it’s all good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle: money in the bank
      shortie what you drank :whistle:

marquez269 says:

@msfashion I sure did Ill b at my parents place so I got extras lol

Good!!! I know thats real!!! :lol:

• dancerbee93

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      money in the bank
      shortie what you drank
      ————–
      Yall bringin life back to Scappy!!!!! :claps:

Bibi says:

@Ms.Fashion

Everything works out for them…make sure you stay clear till it’s all good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      money in the bank
      shortie what you drank

Aww shyt Freestyle….

:whistle:

I drink that Vodka
      I like clear
      Cuz When Im through
      Oh dear

LYRICS INSPIRED BY RASHEEDA!! :rofl:

Not a looter fool!!

I like that brand for men. AND THE MEN THAT WEAR IT. I like a clean cut fellow.

#SLOWASFAWK

Oh clean cut huh?

you dont say

*adjust power rankings

Imma be in the front by the end of the week at this rate!!!

Slow down there lil Red Corvette…

Might seem like Im gassin ya
      but it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger.

I say this with all the love in me…..

BOY FAWK YOU WITH ALL THAT!!!

#Im-A-G

yeah okay…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

See’s that Mrs. Good didn’t through away that shirt and tattered jean look.

Brandi looks like a struggling stripper.

Ms. Epps her skin looks aweseome. I’m glad that her Omar have stood the test of time. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Flags :waves: Ms. Diva down. pour me half a glass of that sweet moscoato, with some of that cheese. :yummy:

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

Hey, what are yall talking about in here?

• MsDivaRo

*pours Usual the last of the Moscato* :koolaid3: we gots no more gubment cheese though….dancer ate it all wif dem grapes :kona:

I Go There says:

Slow down there lil Red Corvette…

Might seem like Im gassin ya
      but it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger.

I say this with all the love in me…..

BOY FAWK YOU WITH ALL THAT!!!

#Im-A-G

yeah okay…

______

If the back is where the nice girls are then I will just take a seat. You just going to use us to get your portfolio in order. :lol: