Celebs Out & About: Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez, Ludacris, Maria Menounos, 50 cent, Paula Patton, Ryan Lochte

Reality TV stars Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez leave Mr. Chow after dinner in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Joseline became the laughing stock of Twitter.com yesterday when she tweeted: “Silicone Valley Here I am!”
Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM / Splash News

Rap mogul Chris “Ludacris” Bridges and his manager Chaka Zulu were seen leaving the Zuma Restaurant in Knightsbridge, London early Wednesday morning. Luda and Chaka are in London attending the 2012 Olympics games. Rumor has it that Luda is back on the market, but you didn’t hear that from me.
Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News

Rapper 50-Cent grabbed a handful of Maria Menounos’ assets on the set of ‘Extra’ taped at The Grove in Los Angeles on Teusday.
Photo: Parisa / Splash News

• Morning Wood: Ryan Lochte (by request)
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez apologizes to producer for offensive video
  • Morning Glory: Joseline Hernandez
  • Morning Wood: Stevie J ***NSFW***
  • Photos: Splash News Online

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Its leggings are cute, but she gone wear a hole in them damn shoes :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

“And I never tried out for modeling because I am insecure about my body.” – Chanel
      ______________________________________________________________
      Your body is nice girl, you have no reason to be insecure!!

• tnwill777

Joseline is getting pimped big time by Stevie J, she can’t go nowhere without him

That ninja 50 know he look like something on Planet of the Apes, nothing cute bout that fool :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Oh so Euphoria is no longer in the picture??? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Steebie creeps me out.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Paula Patton :love:

• San

@Joseline and @StevieJ, I’m sick of seeing pics of you both. Crzy lookin a$$e$

• Gigi26

–__–.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

I like this morning’s Glory.. nice regular chick with a nice regular body. :thumbsup: I think she threw the cancer thing in to keep the wolves at bay. (Not that she doesnt have it, I just didn’t see its relevance)… I really like her swimsuit!

• Secret

From the stills on the show with her wearing that short hair why not wear it long? It looks better and softens Joseline’s features

• lovezoe

I think we figured she was not in the picture anymore, have not seen her around lately. Or maybe she has decided to complete her studies.

• NaijaGal

FeFe says:

Oh so Euphoria is no longer in the picture???
      ==========================
      maybe she had second thoughts after reviewing the pics of him leading her by a chain

• Gigi26

I hope Eudoxie has gone back to med school instead of being a “Mel” :tea:

• lady_cn

Them damn shoes! :mad:

• NaijaGal

Joseline always calls him daddy<<<<ish hoes call their pimps

• lady_cn

“Silicone Valley Here I am!”

__________________________________

Dumbass. :coffee:

• lovezoe

Paula Patton is such a cutie. I hope Mimi finds the strength and courage she needs to leave this abusive situation once and for all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Are those Jesoline’s only cashout shoes? Because I’m kinda tired of looking at them. Seems she is wearing them all the time.

• Gigi26

Like her shoes don’t even match with the outfit :no:

• dancerbee93

Morning Roses!!!! :hi: Morning glory girl is naturally nice looking..nuffin extra….Steebie makes me :hurl:

• BoogieNites

menounos is thickythiiiiiiiiiick
      :waves: <<— all i got

• lady_cn

Ludacris has lost his sexy to me. I don’t know what it is. :shrugs:

Steebie, is posing in damn near all the pics, smh :tea: Be glad when the 15mins, is up !

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

tnwill777 says:

———-

BUT THAT”S HIS DADDY THOUGH!! :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:dead: at those white payless shoes!!

• San

Gigi26 says:

Like her shoes don’t even match with the outfit

They homage to her stripper days

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Steebie, is posing in damn near all the pics, smh Be glad when the 15mins, is up !

Amen

• NaijaGal

Gigi26 says:
      Like her shoes don’t even match with the outfit
      =========================
      you can take the girl off the pole buttaraum….you know the rest

• Gigi26

Is Ryan in the MS 13 gang…cuz he throwing one of their gang signs up…. :tea:

• DoNotDeleteMe

I actually love Stebbie and Jose being together! :kiss:

• Gigi26

I want someone to run up on Steebie and punch him in either the front or back of his head :lol:

• free

@NikkeMinxx says: I think she threw the cancer thing in to keep the wolves at bay.

*****************************

it’s not working….

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Eudoxie & Luda was at a strip club not long ago. We need the tea Auntie :popcorn:

• Ms.Fashion

HE/HOE makes everything look blahhhh….

Stevie needs to be reported. HE has escaped the Psych Ward and on the run. Call the authorities!!!

Ryan Looks nice. IMO :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

free says:

*****************************

it’s not working….

• TPtotalpackage

My poor Joseline…

• Natasha38

Good Morning Everyone :waves:

Is Paula Patton getting thicker :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I remember I used to have a huge crush on 50. Not so much now

• Natasha38

Oh and Joseline looks much more feminine with longer hair.

• Secret

:offtopic:

Is there anyone doing the Insanity DVD? If so do you like it? These meds I am on are getting me and I need assistance. Hopefully this will work

• Ms.Fashion

luVn_liFe… says:

at those white payless shoes

Can you believe they are Versace??? :blink:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Paula looks like one of those people back in the day whom could PASS…for white

• Dr. O

Naija says:

==========================
      =========
      Ummm….. Naija…..

You are hilarious !

Toodles !!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

hey natasha :hi:

joseline is gonna get ran into the ground by that man just so he can stay relevant (ol’ selfish azz)

oh man i love me some paula patton AND robin thicke. they are a beautiful couple…i thought she was pregnant with their second??

• San

I dont know if you saw my post last week but yes Mimi is Nigerian (half Yoruba and half American)…………..She wrote somewhere that she is not her mom just gave her a Nigerian name

• cougar lover

the lady in the green got a nice shape. Jose’can’u’see gone give steebie that transvaginal mesh, if they keep fuggin’.

• sassyshe

:tea: I want to know what Steebie’s new baby mama gotta say bout all these photo-ops. She was quick to put out a press release but its obvious Jose is the side piece that will be around forever.

On another note morning glory was decent, best one since Sandra took off the comments. Now see we are being nice, put back on the comments. :typing:

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Natasha

I love Paula’s sandals!

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:newpost:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I see my girl Joseline done found the stripper shoes of her dreams. She done wore them twice in the same week. Maybe her and Stevie keep hanging together as pre-promotion for their spin off show that you know is coming.

• sassyshe

————————————————————————
      The title should be the real baby mamas of Steebie and VH1 should have all 5/6 of his baby mamas with Jose. Lets see if they are all as dumb as Mimi

• Dr. O

@San

…interesting..Thanks for the update !

• hell_on_heels

NOT really feeling anyone in this post…..something is OFF with Luda (can’t put my finger on it). Stevie J and Joseline…..just HORRIBLE. Both looking EXTRA dusty as well. Just simply played the fu*k out…all the way. Good morning to my SR family:-)

• San

Dr. O says:

@San

…interesting..Thanks for the update !

No prob I was curious too, someone asked her on twitter.

• hell_on_heels

DIED LAUGHING @ luVn_liFe… says:

at those white payless shoes!!

• Native New Yorker

Luda hasnt looked the same to me sans the hair and facial hair. I think that might be whats “off” about him. and call me crazy but Jose reminds me of Rih Rih in some of her pics

• NaijaGal

@Dr. O thanks for checking in :lol: and I was gonna update you but San took care of that…apparently it looks like moms gave all her kids ‘african’ names

• Danielle

Joseline’s hair actually looks good here. I can’t stand Steebie and that part. He is so lame to me and how he has 5 BM’s is beyond me.

Luda aight but I never thought he was a heartthrob or anything :lol:

• missmiami

I can’t even lie IT’S body is on point plastic surgery or not. She looks like she is losing weight. As for STEBIE he is just a mess :rolleyes: :coffee:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@SECRET

IM DOING INSANITY WITH SOME OTHER DANCE MOMS AND LETS JUST SAY ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE RESULTS THE WORKOUT IS A KILLER

I’VE BUILT UP MY ENDURANCE, BUT WHEN I’M DOING IT I FEEL LIKE PASSING OUT AND PUKING AT THE SAME TIME, WHERE ON THE SECOND PHASE

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

AND STEVIE J AND JOSELINE ARE THE EPITOME OF HOOD RATS, HER LOOKING LIKE A HOOKER READY TO SERVICE AT ANY TIME AND HIM LOOKING AND PRETENDING TO BE A PIMP WITH HIS SUPERMAN STANCE

WHEN IN REALITY ALL HE IS IS A MAN THAT SEES WOMEN AS OBJECTS AND A WAY TO MAKE ENDS MEET-HIM BEING SEEN WITH JOSELINE IS LIKE A RACE JOCKEY BEING SEEN WITH HIS HORSE-IT’S ALL WORK RELATED

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Jose stands with a permanent gap #MISSINGMUCH

And really posing for the paps now @ Stevie #WHACK

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THEY SHOULD USE JOSELINE AND STEVIE J PHOTOS FOR PSS BILLBOARDS
      THAT READ “WHAT ABANDONMENT DOES TO CHILDREN-MAKES THEM ATTENTION WHORES”

• chocogirl29

________________________

the first pair of designer shoes……she dont kno how to ack!!!!!!

• KayCeiSoul

Jose needs to keep the long hair – it looks better.
      She needs to stay clean away from the Lucille Ball wigs. :coffee:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Stevie J I know you read this blog.. but homie please grow the hell up! what the kids gon do if you acting ya shoe size!!!
      All childish things should be put aside..

• pointhimout

Joseline should at least be a judge on ru paul’s drag race. play up all the publicity while u can, doll.

• http://gravatar.com/msloloyolo MsLolo

Secret says:

I completed month 1 and need a prayer for month 2. :cosign: everything Intense said

• DaddyLilGirl