Chad Johnson facing foreclosure

If your day isn’t going well, cheer up. You could be in Chad Johnson’s shoes.

Not only is Johnson on the verge of divorce, but in addition to getting fired from 2 jobs and losing 1 endorsement, he may be homeless as well. According to AlwaysAList.com, Johnson is facing foreclosure after losing his Miami Dolphins wide receiver gig.

From Alwaysalist.com:

According to the documents, the 34-year-old former Miami Dolphin has failed to pay the monthly $863 maintenance fees on his $400,000 condo on the 16th floor of Two Midtown Miami since June 2009. Johnson owes $28,703 in back payments.

Additionally, the court documents also indicate that Johnson “is making ends meet” with a $150,000 mortgage he just received from two Palm Beach County investors, Michael Pomerantz and dermatologist Patrick McPoland.

His arrangement gives him until June 2015 to pay the principal back.

As collateral, Johnson used a $350,000 Miami Springs home he purchased for one of his children’s mother.

• Evelyn Lozada speaks out about fight with Chad Johnson
  • VH1 Pulls ‘Ev and Ochit’ from programming schedule
  • Evelyn Lozada files for divorce (no surprise there)
  • Essence Mag Blames Bloggers for Evelyn Lozada Criticism?

186 Responses to “Chad Johnson facing foreclosure”

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

That’s where he stay? I expected him to AT LEAST be at the Marquis

dancerbee93 says:

Awww damn Gina!!!! Come on HBO give him his check so he can have a bedroom to sleep in man!

Bad Influence says:

that pic tho… :rofl:

Daisy says:

:lol: at that pic and comments to follow

Stay up Chad Stay Up

Mamacita says:

:rofl: I can’t get past that pic!!!!! OMG!

When it rains, it pours…

Damn :no:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

So we gotta look at that peen holder everytime we refresh tho?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS-CHAD GOD IS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND THIS TIME HE AINT PLAYING

I BET YOU WON’T IGNORE HIM ANYMORE-WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER HE WILL BE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN TRULY DEPEND ON AND CALL A FRIEND

SOMETIMES TAKING EVERYTHING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THOSE WITH HUGE EGOS, BE GRATEFUL NOT BOASTFUL

HUGE DIFFERENCE-THIS APPLIES TO EVELYN ARSE TOO

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Amen Intense. Him and his many baby mommas are about to get a reality check. And unfortunately, it’s not a check they can cash :no:

dancerbee93 says:

“hold a sec..Im losing my damn pad too..lemme headbutt that bish AGAIN! :rofl:

QueenSJ says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HUGE DIFFERENCE-THIS APPLIES TO EVELYN ARSE TOO
      _______________________________________
      :cosign:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

dancerbee93 says:

“hold a sec..Im losing my damn pad too..lemme headbutt that bish AGAIN!
      ~~~~~~~~

Exactly. For this type of backlash, he should have D.D.T’d her too!

“OH no they didnt Honey Boo Boo Chile..Please” -Chad

Ms.Fashion says:

Man see what a decision in your life can do!!! He would have been wise to never have been involved with Evilina. This has put a dent in Heauxs plans. Other players take heed. Never love them heauxs!!!

why did I say that in Holiday Hearts voice tho :hahaha:

What What in the butt Roses :wave:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

:lol: @Cha Cha

While he wearing neon orange capris, with striped green and black socks

pointhimout says:

they say it comes in 3′s huh? A lot of guys were criticizing his manhood cuz he uses the term ‘chile please.’ How does he say it though? chilllllllle please or just a succint chile please, as in n**** please?

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

If your day isn’t going well, cheer up. You could be in Chad Johnson’s shoes.

^^If you need to look to someone elses life to validate your own existence then maybe you should seek counselling #IJS I hear The great Bishop of New Birth is avail :coffee:

Reading the article it seems as tho this was a long time coming so…Im sure hell be alright. Chris bounced back, he prob will as well…

:cheer1: CHA CHA :cheer: <–with only the top part on :D

Cha Cha says:

FAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLA :hug: I wanna run to you ooooooooooooooooh :whistle:

Amen Intense! Sometimes you hit rock bottom on your way to the top.

*cues Tha Dog Pound for MsFashion*

:whistle:

i blame evelyn’s massive domepiece. yall know she the one head-butted him. old head-ologist ass :rollseyes:

she knew he had that previous dv case from way back in the day & seized the moment to take this time to apply for dv spokesperson position :coffee:

#purespeculation

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

chit just got SO fa real!

Woodchuck lucky Chad not my brother. All my sisters would have paid her a visit. All 5 of us. She not innocent. MmmmHmmmm… :coffee:

:waves: <— really a Cracked Bottle

Cha Cha says:

HOBURGAH NUMERO UNO DOS TRES :hug: OH HAVE I MISSED YOU! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF NO LOVE :2dance:

yallcrazy says:

Amen Intense! Sometimes you hit rock bottom on your way to the top.

:thinking: Hmmmmm Yall still think Auntie is ‘deem? #enquiringmindswannaknow :rofl:

@ Ms.Fashion Especially broads who lie about their age and jump up on tables to fight other broads for the cameras. :coffee:

Daisy says:

I am still here for Evelyn I am sure both her and Chad will be fine they will both re group and move forward. Another team will pick Chad up.

So glad NFL is back :cheer: :dance: :party:

:hug: :heart: HUGS for theee most classiest of them all

HOBURGER NO. 5

:2dance:
      ————
      :ashamed: <–scared
      The planes are doing it agane yall :wail:

CHA-CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs in supa-slow moe with my hair blowing in the air blown by my autographed custom Bey fan* :love:

where u BEAN woman??? :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

:yes:

Shyt you woulda thought that dude from the Bengals who fiance killed him was enough but nope :no:

Damn homie she took you for ya paper :yes:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

If your day isn’t going well, cheer up. You could be in Chad Johnson’s shoes.

——–
      Maybe this is what the HEADBUTT is all about. ev was like “shoot they’re gonna be reporting WHAT about us this week?” And then BOOM *headbutt*

**************
      And then turn around and try to play victim and become a spokesperson for DV…GFOH 4head

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
      If a man is going to buy you a house, make sure it’s in your name. This too can go into foreclosure, and everybody ends up homeless.

KDub says:

Just got back in from “Sparkle”…

:whistle: What can I do, with this feeling……… Hooked on your love, sweet love, love…

Ms.Fashion says:

Exactly!!! Her character is just deplorable. Nobody should lose everything behind trash like that. IMO. Not to sound harsh but her behavior is recorded. So my opinion is justified. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

IS THAT CHA CHA :crying:

come hold me b4 i headbutt u guhl!! :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Damn this nigga used his baby momma house as collateral?!

WHAT IN ALL THE FUKKS IS WRONG WITH HIM!? :wtf:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

CHA-CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs in supa-slow moe with my ass cheeks clapping on cue*

Damn Id luv to see that :love: Whole lotta ass Clap Clap Clap CLap :clap:

**************
      ———–
      But the bish ain’t fooling nobody :no:

KDub says:

Just got back in from “Sparkle”…

What can I do, with this feeling……… Hooked on your love, sweet love, love…

________

Did you like it? I will see it regardless. But maybe after the Expendables 2!! :yes:

#NotViolent :lol:

Bad Influence says:

KDUB u bet not release no spoilers woman…gimme hug :hug:

Fashionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *struts over 2 u* :yahoo:

Mamaaaa! :yahoo: missed ur font too!

:waves: <— really a Cracked Bottle :rofl:

i know that's right suga!

serious question:

would u rather never be rich at all, or be rich once & lose it ALL?

Bibi says:

I don’t really get why everybody acting like Chad didn’t know Ev played the flying monkey..he knew what he was doing. Just like she knew who he was :shrugs:

dancerbee93 says:

@yall annnnd I wonder if 4head had something to do with these “special” documents being released :think:

Never rich at all.

I’m cool shoot!

:buttshake: + :clap: = my ass clappin on que AND to the beat

fck wit meh! :coffee:

************************
      Momma always said When you lie with dogs..You wake up with fleas, tick, no show, no house and a bad rash on the ass :shrugs:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

+ = my ass clappin on que AND to the beat

fck wit meh!

***************
      :whistle: “Bands a make her dance” :clap:

yallcrazy says:

Dancer, minus the po-po’s getting involved, they both deserved one another :shrug:

Seems to me like she’s gonna be a NMF in 5,4,3,2,1.

Bad Influence says:

Fashionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *struts over 2 u*

HEYYY MY BEW!!!! :hug:

KDub says:

Just got back in from “Sparkle”…

how was it???? did u brang terrlit paper & ugly snot cry?? :popcorn:

TIS I BAD BISH :hump: :kiss: YOU CAN ALWAYS HEAD…BUNT me :lol:

@FAYLA…YOU KNO I BE A HOT MESS ON FAKEBOOK DAILY…

HI SANDRITA :wave:

Did yall hear the 911 tape…Ev said she was 36…yall dont believe dat?

fck wit meh! :coffee:

:lol: (w/mouth wide open)

serious question:
      would u rather never be rich at all, or be rich once & lose it ALL?

Id rather be rich and lose it all,,,At least I would have experienced that life at one point before I died,,,But thats just me :shrugs: Yes it would be hard to deal with after losing it all, but sh*t not being rich ever can be hard to deal with as well, so…Imma gambler tho,,,Risk taker,,,I goes all in baby,,,balls deep,,,Imma give you the whole 10 (-7) :ashamed:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

serious question:

would u rather never be rich at all, or be rich once & lose it ALL?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rich once and lose it ALL. :yes: You bounce back harder. Appreciate the future earnings. Yadda yadda yadda.

Never rich…you’re always wondering what it would be like to be rich. sad wondering why you were dealt a bad hand. wanna choke a bytch everytime they say “money isn’t everything”. yadda yadda yadda

@DAncer

I seen folks who said I feel bad for Chad..I don’t see why. If what Sandra says about the whole thing being fake is true..then whats the pity for? They ain’t 20 talkin bout I fell in love and got fooled..they AGREED to not be shyt together so both of em can take a long walk off a short bridge..imo

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Mamaaaa! missed ur font too!

<— really a Cracked Bottle

i know that's right suga!

serious question:

would u rather never be rich at all, or be rich once & lose it ALL?

Never be rich at all!!! Aint no way I am going to experience all that and return to where I once was. That's how people commit suicide!!! :nono:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~

take ‘em to school guhl! heyyy Anna! :waves: <—deed to my house in MY name

Daisy says:

If he busted her head down to the white meat then she is a victim of DV IMO. I wasn’t in the car but based on her statement I gathered this may have not been his first time. Bucking at women doesn’t mean you buck at men. Maybe that is why she was fighting all the time(outside of her admitted anger mgt issues that she has worked on w/Iyanla). I like Chad but IF he has a problem with keeping his hands to himself then he is WRONG too. Her anger mgt issues don’t trump him laying hands on her IF that is what happened in the car. We only see a glimpse of who these “reality stars” are. Evelyn was more than the fighting we saw. She said her behavior was wrong and bad her own self and I agreed.

mzwhang90210 says:

________________________________
      :cosign: I promise I was thinking the SAME thing!

I wonder if she & Jen are back to speaking again?

Wonder if Kenya is so happy that she’s doing her Devil Woman dance.

Cha Cha, IONO but I saw that folks said she’s been 36 for 13 yrs now :rofl:

:shrug: Who knows?
      :no: Nobody cares :lol:

Xena68 says:

Bet he’ll use his ovary shaped head in the future

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

************************
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lol: damn, I don’t remember it being all THAT :thinking:

ST. MAARTEN GOVERNMENT WANTS IT’S MONEY BACK

The St. Maarten government confirmed yesterday that it may be going after the approximately $90,000.00 that was paid to reality TV star Evelyn Lozada and her NFL husband Chad Johnson for prime promotion of St.Maarten as the destination of choice for their July wedding.

The two were wed on July 4 at Le Chateau des Palmiers and the entire nuptials was filmed for a new reality TV show on VH1 called Ev & Ocho. While filming took place here last month, every detail was veiled in secrecy. Only a select few were allowed to witness the proceedings and everyone had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, so that the couple could have exclusive rights to all of their images. They had planned to cash in big on the rite of passage. Members of the media were also asked to embargo all details surrounding the celebrities on the island until the show’s grand premier on September 3.

The airing of the show would have given St.Maarten additional publicity as a tourist destination but like all other business ventures was an investment with a risk that the government was well aware of, Finance Minister Roland Tuitt said on Wednesday.

“It’s like if you invest in a marketing program. It is a risk you take when you are in business and you are investing and if the risk happens then you have to deal with the consequences.”

He indicated that a contract had been signed and contained clauses that St.Maarten could very well use to recover its money if it is not returned voluntarily.

Bibi says:

I rather have been rich and lost it…Don’t I get to keep some of the stuff I bought before the shyt hit the fan?? #winning :lol:

********************
      NO one can fit a smartcar but two people :shrug:

I guess I feel the way I feel because I’ve experience “rich folk shatt” :shrug:

They can have it *swooshes hands*

St. Maarten better kiss that money goodbye :tea:

Cha Cha says:

I think Chad must’ve had that craze look in his eyes like he was gonna do more than head butt that azz…she took off running and shyt to the neighbors house. I bet they done had a tussel or two but this time he probably was bout to serve her something serious :no: She wasnt bout that life :no: We all know Ev dont play punk so I think its more to the story they aint letting us know.

Wonder if Baby from Cash Money gon wife her…Im sure he done hit it!

Anna says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~

take ‘em to school guhl! heyyy Anna! :waves: <—deed to my house in MY name.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Fay Fay. TGIF.

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

************************
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn, I don’t remember it being all THAT

********************

Daisy says:

@Sandra They need to sue VH1 they pulled the show which I feel they still would have aired IF Chad and Evelyn would have stayed together. I am nosey and was ready to see the wedding.

:love: St. Maarten

dancerbee93 says:

Wonder if Baby from Cash Money gon wife her…Im sure he done hit it!

********************
      uhhhh yeah isnt that how she got her book financed and published? IJA

********************
      NO one can fit a smartcar but two people

_________

I keep telling yall, that while they was driving and arguing they hit a bump in the road and their heads collided. She mistaken that for a possible head butt while she was yelling back and forth!!!

#MyTheory

If I was Chad attorney, I would put the Smart Car on the stand!!! LIL ASS CAR!!! They aint had no room!!! :lol:

That’s how people commit suicide!!!

i know Fashy & i’m worried about Chad for that. especially if he doesnt have a spiritual base :(

i hope he does.
      well me personally, i’d rather be rich & lose it. bc i KNOW what it’s like to be broke, so i’d love to be rich even once to know what it felt like. i think those that put all their stock in material wealth are the ones most likely to commit suicide bc they are defined by their wealth. even without me being rich a day in my life i know that money isnt everythig. working here (among some wealthy people) has most certainly solidified that. LOTS of rich ppl are some fake-ass BUSTERS yo and VERY unhappy!
      now what do yall consider rich??

Daisy says:

@ChaCha I agree she ran because she was in fear of her safety at the time which speaks volumes to me.

KDub says:

I DID ugly snot cry @Fayla.

I aint giving no spoilers @His.

:wave: hey to all who spoke to lil ole meh.

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA-CHELLA :love:

dancerbee93 says:

@MsFashion I see what you see :yes: Please call the smartcar to the stand and tell us your encounter of the events on that night

Bibi says:

LOTS of rich ppl are some fake-ass BUSTERS yo and VERY unhappy!

^^^^ This

They say money can’t buy happiness though but I think its a helluva down payment :tea:

Blackswan says:

The only thing that made me slightly interested in Ev was Chad. I am waiting to see how this plays out. Hello everyone and happy Friday!!!!

Daisy says:

That bish ran because it was apart of her plan.

If he was doing all these bad things before then you shouldn’t have married him. Don’t ignore the signs.

MsDivaRo says:

:bye: I’m taking off early today….so ya’ll have a nice weekend and don’t drank too much alcohol in my abscence! :rofl:

Daisy says:

@BlackSwan I am interested to see how this all plays out too :popcorn:

redd704 says:

Amen @Intense! I had to logon n #CoSign that. Ive never really been a Chad fan perse (cant get past a dude posting bag n shoe pics always) however, I though they actually found a Love. Im praying for dude, I hope he releases who his real source is soon. Shiii, happened to TO too.

Xena68 says:

@ Kdub is it worth seeing

Cha Cha says:

@Daisy…. Im wondering why she decided to marry him if he was already taxing that azz left and right. Do you feel like she thought that marriage would change him? I didnt get the whole agressive vibe from him..an azzhole yes but a physical abuser no..But you never know!

#norasheeda

Daisy says:

@MsFashion What plan? I agree they BOTH knew who they were marrying.

Bad Influence says:

:buttshake:

Bad Influence says:

#norasheeda

:rofl: I just love u

mzwhang90210 says:

:hug: have a gr8 wkend Divurrrrr

Bibi says:

Money does not buy happiness. It’s not even a down payment on happiness. The happiest people I know work from paycheck to paycheck. Rich people are miserable. :no:

Bad Influence says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

************************
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn, I don’t remember it being all THAT

Daisy says:

@ChaCha I didn’t/dont get abuser from him either but he had the incident in college and another site had a story from a “source” that I gave the *sideye* to which said he was beating her before hand he hated how she was on the show and hated her partying ways per the “source”. I am not sure if she thought saying I do would change him IF he was beating on her before hand. The whole thing is messy and sad to me though for him and her.

Bad Influence says:

byeee DivaRo :bye:

lemme focus on @MzWhang tho…fugg is up with that Lil Richard dog in ur gravi bew? :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

“bands a make her dance” :claps:

Daisy says:

Money may not be able to buy happiness but it can sure pay off these bills that I have starting with college loans first :yes:

:kiss: Diva….have a great weekend

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

That’s how people commit suicide!!!

i hope he does.
      now what do yall consider rich??

_________

I just don’t think that way. If it can’t be constant (money) then I don’t want it.

MY RICH- My faith and obedience in MY KING. A beautiful family I adore, and adores me back. Being of a good moral character. Treating people with kindness and compassion. Helping those in need. Enough finances to provide for my household and hobbies and bless others who are trying to do something positive in life and just need a helping hand in life to get further. :yes:

<—is not #teamChad

but my third eye (heyyy Choco! :rofl: ) has me feeling that evelyn is dirty in this incident. just bc she "ran" dont mean she didnt start it OR is innocent. but really at the end of the day. ion GAF about these folks ion know. #realtalk :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

Sings “Cheer Up Charlie” from Willy Wonka to Chad.
      This is sad. It hurts to lose so much so fast, not including Evelyn, because that bish is cursed. Unfortunately all the other dudes knew to GTF-on before it got this far for them. They prolly noticed a bunch of unusual shyt.

:whistle:

You get blue like everyone
      But me and Grandpa Joe
      Can make your troubles go away
      Blow away, there they go…

Cheer up, Charlie
      Give me a smile
      What happened to the smile I used to know
      Don’t you know your grin has always
      Been my sunshine;
      Let that sunshine show…

Come on, Charlie
      No need to frown
      Deep down you know tomorrow is your toy…

When the days get heavy
      Never pitter patter
      Up and at’em boy

Some day, sweet as a song
      Charlie’s lucky day will come along
      Till that day
      You’ve got to stay strong Charlie
      Up on top is right where you belong

Look up, Charlie
      You’ll see a star
      Just follow it and keep your dreams in view
      Pretty soon the sky is going to clear up
      Charlie,
      Cheer up Charlie,do
      Cheer up Charlie
      Just be glad you’re you.

K DUBBA DUB What it ill luv :hug:

I think the smartcar deserves to be petition too :yes:

@MsFashion..I dont think she had a plan…I think she was tired of getting hit and/or abused whether physically or mentally and that was the last straw. I really think the last time they broke up she was the one truly through with him but he begged that azz back and the dack, money, cars, reality show, feelings, pride mightve been a concern :shrug:

****************
      :preach: :thumbsup: passing offering plate to my neighbor AMEN

Daisy says:

Did anybody read what Kita (whom I also like) had to say on the matter? I hate how things went sour with Kita and TO. I liked their show it was funny to me.

__________________________________
      Well then I should be on top of the world :rofl:

fugg is up with that Lil Richard dog in ur gravi bew?\

I see you FAY :wink:

:tropy: now THAT is rich indeed :yes:

just bc she “ran” dont mean she didnt start it OR is innocent
      ******************
      First one to the phone the other party gets locked up IN THAT ORDER

KDub says:

Sparkah is worth seeing yes :yes:

First one to the phone the other party gets locked up IN THAT ORDER

:lol: pretty much!

Daisy says:

@MsFashion What plan? I agree they BOTH knew who they were marrying.

Yes they both did. If he was all these things before and they had issues then she shouldn’t have done it. But she saw dollar signs and all the deals they had on the table. So why not, right???

I don’t think neither of them thought this situation would go this far. But I do believe she is making sure she comes out of this untouched when witnesses got involved.

Not condoning being hit or anything but her words are not to be taken as truth. She is not to be trusted. Her record proves it. (the show)

This woman condoned cheating and now want to cry wolf. NADA!! :nono:

First one to the phone the other party gets locked up IN THAT ORDER
      ————————————————
      Not always true. Nobody called in my case…neighbors called…and we both got locked the hail up.

Cha Cha says:

Ohhhhh Okay Daisy…I dont really know his history but if those things are true about him, and even if they arent he needs to do better.

I think because Ev is so agressive in nature people wont allow her to be a victim which is flucked up. Her brother passed within the same time and no one cared to give her any compassion.
      I think CHAD is a complete dummy and butthole. Even on HBO Hard Knocks he is just to cawky and conceited..iont like him but he made me laugh cus hes obnoxious and entertaining!

yallcrazy says:

I guess I feel the way I feel because I’ve experience “rich folk shatt”

Okaaaay girl. I remember when Uncle Sam screwed up and sent you that extra 80 dollars on yo return :yes: We sholl did have fun :love:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Your new picture is somewhat revealing :yes: I likes,,,Ever played tune in Tokyo? :ashamed:

dancerbee93 says:

Your new picture is somewhat revealing I likes,,,Ever played tune in Tokyo?

******************
      :dead:

Bibi says:

CAn I ask a question though..if we’ve established the show is fake then why do we feel all her fighting is real??

just bc she “ran” dont mean she didnt start it OR is innocent
      ******************
      First one to the phone the other party gets locked up

^Hello. An old trick we usta play in the hood,,,Beat that ass, tear your shirt, and run to the station to file a report before he does :ashamed:

IN THAT ORDER

^ *giggles*

u right KDUB that happened to my homegirl & her hubby. they was gettin into on campus & campus police saw them. they both went to jail that day :(

IN THAT ORDER

******************
      :hahaha: hee larry e us!

steph L says:

I just can’t seem to muster up any sympathy for Evelyn, bish just nasty and mean! Just like Jen warned her, I’m sure all of the nfl warned him! Take heed, fool! :coffee:

Which show BiBi?

Bibi says:

I personally never said that. But IMO, a person to agree to do that on tv to another person, their character is still questionable.

I am not by any means perfect. But I refuse to be portrayed in a certain light. :nono:

Now look at how what she did on that show is allowing people to perceive her. Nobody is sympathetic because of what she CHOSE to show the world.

A game you play by telling a girl to put her hands behind her head and say, “beep, beep, beep…” and twist at the waist. Then boy says something to the effect “Picture this: it’s WWII and our ship is going down in the middle of the Pacific and our only hope is the short wave radio.” Now the boy puts his hands on the girl’s breasts and twists them as if they were radio knobs saying “Tune in, Tokyo! Tune in Tokyo!…”
      I wanted to touch her boobies so I suggested a friendly game of “Tune In Tokyo”.

:dead:

sounds fun tho! :boobs:

dancerbee93 says:

@KDub That is definitely true when the parties that are fighting didnt make the call.. My sister still mad cuz I made the call and they both went in the paddy :shrugs:

IN THAT ORDER

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:thumbsup:

sounds fun tho!

:love: ur the best.

KDub says:

Well in my case neighbors heard us cause I turnt into Three Six Mafia after I got shoved and Tore The Club (aka my house) UP. MamaDub had to go over there to get the now 17 yo off the bus (she was at school that day..shat happened back in 2002 but SWEAR I recall it like it was last week…) and she came to pick me up when I was released…she was like you my chile…and you MY priority…but you? LOOK fine…is he still alive? B/c your living room look like yall got ROBBED.

I got shoved and shat went BLACK. House was all kinds of fugged up cause he was running from my deranged azz. I wouldnt do it agane. I know now to just bounce.

@Cha Cha Basketball Wives

@Ms. Fashion

Maybe so..but noone on that show was innocent. Had this happened to almost anyone else..folks wouldn’t be so quick to say well she probably hit him..

It reminds me of all the women blaming Rihanna for getting her face punched in. :shrugs: Way I see it I may lack self control in what I say but that does not mean you can blame that for your inability to keep your hands to yourself.

KDub says:

You wouldn’t do it again but WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

:clap: :lol:

Cha Cha says:

Oh BiBi…I never thought it was fake, a bit scripted but not fake. With these cases its always weird because you never know the real TRUTH unless you were there (ie. cameras, fly on the wall, hidden speaker, the neighbor, the smart car)

KDub says:

And (supposedly) like Chris and Rih? We was fighting over a bish on a cell phone. :no:

Not worth it I say. NOT WORTH IT.

I beat his azz with a Steve Madden boot…a lamp…a broom AND cole clocked his azz with a glass ashtray. In that order. :rofl: :rofl:

u right tho. fugg all that chit i’m OUT! :steer:

DV is thee worst chit EVER!!! i refused to raise my daughter having her think the chit was ok. so instead of killing him like i was going to, i bounced. never told my child that’s y i left. only told her that it didnt work out when she was old enough to ask. i hate when women bash their children’s father. whatever happened with us is between us, but i would never interfere or try to sour my child on her own father. even if he IS a piece of petrified animal fecal matter, she wasnt gonna hear it from me. she had to come to that conclusion on her own :coffee:

:lol: YEP – thats how it usually starts before some MONSTROUS thing inside of you manifest itself

@Cha Cha Basketball Wives

@Ms. Fashion

It reminds me of all the women blaming Rihanna for getting her face punched in. Way I see it I may lack self control in what I say but that does not mean you can blame that for your inability to keep your hands to yourself.

________

This is what I always remember. Don’t know your beliefs. But mine include you deal with the cause of a situation. That’s how we are dealt with according to the good book. AND…..

We are all responsible for our decisions and to control our actions. Temperance is a good thing to master.

But in no way is the person who caused it is excused either. Thats why I feel she is not innocent. If you didnt want him cheating then you shuldn’t have condoned it in the first place. Had she not, then everybody would probably be like, oh yeah he not right.

But is he wrong if his woman say it was okay????

Now she wants to huff and puff and cause a scene??? NO, it doesn’t work like that. Not for me or anybody else. You settinf yourself up for a hostile situation.

Daisy says:

Which is why I said I wasn’t in the car and don’t know what happened but I feel she “ran” because she was in fear of her safety. I am not going to assume she provoked him and by that I mean she hit him first. She also clarified her comments after the show and said she wasn’t giving him a pass to cheat just for him not to bring anything home if you will. Even though she said what she said on the show we all know how women are quick to change their mind so of course shyt was going to get real when he got busted again IF all the reports thus far are true.

I am glad to see her grow and evolve by working with Starr (who annoys me at times) and Iynala. I love Evelyns hustler spirit just like I do when it comes to NeNe. Eve will always be feisty and curse like a sailor but if she stops swinging, throwing water/bottles and running on tables she will be fine :lol:

In gen like I said during the Chrianna situation women should NOT lay hands on a man and then cry victim when they lose the fight that they started. I do think that is wrong whether you are Eve, Rihanna or Keisha. That IMO is a disservice to real DV victims. Some feel even when a woman hits a man even more than once a man should walk away while that would be nice in a perfect world that’s not where we live so again I say EVERYBODY keep your hands to yourself.

First one to the phone the other party gets locked up IN THAT ORDER
      :rofl: :hahaha:

BAD BICTH :karate:

YEP! only a weak man needs to put his hands on a woman. ESPECIALLY for some chit she said that pisst him off or hurt him. crushed his lil fragile ass ego. bitch MAN-UP fck boi! :shotsfired:

mzwhang90210 says:

Bad Influence says:

byeee DivaRo

______________________________
      Chile thats Joseline & Steebies baby. His name is Jeebie.

YEP! :coffee:

@chacha

True true…

She’s a woman who may have been abused. That’s all I see and for that I have empathy. If it were me I’d hate for someone to try and justify physical violence by any means. Last I saw, whether true or not was at least acknowledgement on her behalf that she was wrong. Idk….

mzwhang90210 says:

Bad Influence says:

byeee DivaRo

______________________________
      Chile thats Joseline & Steebies baby. His name is Jeebie.

:hahaha: :dead: AF!

:rofl: Kdub

1 whole hour left tho?? lawd y?? :crying:

Cha Cha says:

IKR so soon after the wedding…ink wasnt even dry :no:

I admit I used to be an Evelyn with guys and girls… :smh: Very agressive and physical, real real real short fuse…. like KDUBB said though NOW…Im all grown up and it really dont take all of that, plus Im allergic to handcuffs, fingerprints and jail cells :shrug:

ITS BEEN REAL YA’LL have a good weekend :wave:

KDub says:

Dude I beat up wasnt a BD tho @Fay. But you right always realize the truth about their paternal unit. ALWAYS. My uncle’s wife usta do that ish an TICKED MamaDub off.

Ummm why you talking ish about my brother to those three boys? You know he aint shat…the family he originates from know he aint shat…they will figure it out on their OWN.

Why my lil cousin not too long ago THANKED my momma and her other sibs at a fam gathering for NEVER downing his dad? Said he realizing now that HE a dad that his OWN dad not hittin on nathan but thanks to his aunts and uncles for never saying it to them!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

________

If you have to speak to a man you supposedly love that way then its best you leave anyway. If he ever hits you then leave. There is no need to for that.

Love is patient, love is kind.
      It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
      It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
      Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
      It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

BAD BICTH :karate:

===============
      Fukc ev, bish Abuses her damn self with her behavior. #next

Bibi says:

:hi: BiBi I love the new hairdo :yes: Hair bangs suit you shuga,,,, You have the perfect 4head for them #NoShade #NoLozada

I think the problem is Evs reputations proceeds her,,,Im tough,,,I talk loud,,,Its come back to haunt her. RiRi got lots of sympathy, especially when that picture of her bruised face leaked…Stans are stans, but til this day Chris gets attacked by not only the media, but celebs and regular folks alike. Hell never live that down. Ev on the other hand is a professional d*ck chaser,,,And from one d*ck chaser to another-We gets no luv…Its the price you pay for listing deep throating as one of your specialties on your IMDB resume #IJS Seriously tho, ol boy is on course to lose it all,,,And yes, I feel sorry for him,,,Im not gynecologistic or is it misogynistic? What ever the case it is what it is,,,We dont know the full story, but she needs more people.imo…

yallcrazy says:

Love is patient, love is kind.
      It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
      Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
      It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I :love: this

I have a plaque with this at home….

Bibi says:

Okay I saw her “acceptance” of him cheating as a protection measure that was never going to work. She attempted to be one step ahead because he’s an athlete (known to cheat) and this may very well have been an arrangement (the relationship).

SHe may have been angry because with the freedom she gave him he still acted an azz by not following the prearranged terms. That’s just view.

Still doesn’t mean he can head butt her like hes Macho man Randy Savage.

So who watched LA Hair last night? I struggled to watch the entire episode. That catty queen Terry got on my last nerve. :no:

Chile thats Joseline & Steebies baby. His name is Jeebie

:wail:
      :wail:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dead:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

Bibi says:

BiBi I love the new hairdo Hair bangs suit you shuga,,,, You have the perfect 4head for them #NoShade #NoLozada

:cosign: As crazy as it may sound, I got it though!!! :lol:

Brenden

U fukkin rock :rofl: Really where’s your work at?? And when is Dean coming back to grace us with his fineness?? :waiting: I want spoilers :mad: Can u get me an autograph?? :biggrin:

yallcrazy says:

Love is patient, love is kind.
      It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
      Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
      It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I this

I have a plaque with this at home….

A man that doesn’t know this and live this will never have me for a wife. :nono:

Nothing is perfect but lets at least start off with this. Geesh!!

gynecologistic
      ——————————–
      I gotta go.

Before I die of laughter.

Bye yall have a good weekend

_________

Never saw an episode. Is it any good??

yallcrazy says:

Love is patient, love is kind.
      It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
      Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
      It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I this

I have a plaque with this at home….

Nothing is perfect but lets at least start off with this. Geesh!!
      ============
      When I first got it (yrs ago) I had no idea that this came outta the Bible :coffee:

:hi: @Kdub

@yall

That’s okay. U found out later. Sharing is caring. :lol:

Daisy says:

She doesn’t need more people to me :shrug: she good

Daisy, she’s good? :lol:

How so?

You don’t see her having an attitude problem? From what you’ve seen?

yallcrazy says:

Loud mouth bishes ain’t never good in my book.

I think I’mma font “In my book” now instead of “IMO”

====================
      :nite: Lurkers :hi:

Daisy & MsFashion, you both have a good weekend…

Daisy says:

@Yall As I stated in my previous post she stated she was getting help for her anger mgt issues and I know she has been working with Starr and Iyanla. I see past Eve’s and others flaws/faults and look past the hurt causing them to act the way they are. I never co signed her behavior and she admitted she wasn’t proud of it either. She is more than what we see on TV just like other reality tv characters.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
      :yawn:

^^^Thats right babe,,,Open wide,,,Umhmm,,,I wanna sit on ur face so bad :love:

@BiBi remember its Sam Im kool with,,,The other dude,,,We straight,,,Not butt buddy status, but he aiight…I havent heard nuthing,,,My source is on vacay til September,,,Ill try to give u hints or sumthin, but you aint finna fugg up a bishes hussle :no: I gave many handjobs for my connections,,Ill be damned if Im walkin round with carpal tunnel for nuthin!HELLO.

@YSO you saying goodnight for the evening? Good night heffa,,,Have a great weekend…That goes for everybody :-) Cept Fayla :biggrin:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

***Should say @YALLCRAY you saying good night :smack: Damn whats her face must be talkin bad about me for me to font her name all out of nowhere like that :think:

:wave: hellooooo Roses

^ ^ ^
      Touche’ BIBI

sassyshe says:

_________

Never saw an episode. Is it any good??
      ———————————————————————-
      It is. Didnt the season end?

organicgrl says:

So now we know why Evelyn is willing to divorce him, he is BROKE!!! Ha! She did the same thing to her ex-fiance. She ran him dry and dipped right before he got in money problems and legal trouble.

Cues!!!!! Suge Avery from the color purp!!! God is trying to tell u something :whistle: Right now!!!!!! Right now Right now Right now! :whistle:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

See dedddy,,,,Sinnaz have soul too :whistle:

Bibi says:

I’ve always said the fighting was fake. Who throws water in restaurants outside of reality shows? I’m just shocked that people believe that nonsense is real. :no:

Hi Sandra :hi: You down for some skype fun? :think:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hey Jenie gerl :hugs: Im over here bored as I dont know what,,,Aint nuthin but youngins on skype,,,yanno early 20s…At that age they still wet behindst the ears,,,closed minded,,,not yet open to seeing a man insert objects into his rectum yannno :ashamed:

Avanti says:

Am I the only one who finds this mess a bit unbelievable?! First off, he wouldn’t be facing foreclosure for maintenance fees (maintenance isn’t apart of his loan; its probably owed to the building management or HOA, not the bank). If anything, he’d face a lien. Secondly, that process would not be in affect this quickly. No one knows how much he’s worth or how liquid his assets are. Lastly, he only played ONE PRESEASON game with the Dolphins so that definitely isn’t what has been keeping him afloat! So losing this job probably hasn’t affected him too greatly (financially). At least not as of yet. Hopefully he’ll bounce back. I don’t find entertainment in someone’s trials. Football is his life. To see him lose his job over this chick is really sad.

allmostright says:

I do not feel sorry for this self hater. Some famous people need to learn commonsense and think about their actions before they commit them; He has a a lot to lose than a regular Joe or Jane. Lozada Just used his black ass up. Black men need to watch latinos, asians, and white women. A Black woman why was most likely to have his back than these other chicks who only interested with black men with money.