On Wednesday, thousands of people — black and white — turned out in droves at Chick-fil-A restaurants in response to public criticism of CEO Dan Cathy who voiced his opinion on traditional marriage.

Chick-fil-A announced a record-breaking day for sales. The turnout on Wednesday smashed all records for foot traffic at any fast food restaurant chain in history.

But you wouldn’t know about the biggest story of the week just by picking up a newspaper in any major city, or by watching CNN.

Atlanta-based CNN — which gave major coverage to giant snapping turtles last month — devoted scant coverage to the Chick-fil-A story.

It will be interesting to see how much coverage the biased media will devote to the planned gay “kiss-in” at Chick-fil-A restaurants today.

From The Weekly Standard:

There’s no mention of Chick-fil-A on the front pages of the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, the Los Angeles Times, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, and the Boston Globe. The front pages of USA Today, the Dallas Morning News, and the Houston Chronicle have small headlines about the restaurant, while Chick-fil-A’s hometown paper, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, fits in a story below the fold under the heading, “Chick-fil-A Controversy.” And the front pages of major news websites are quiet in their coverage as well.

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who made the call for Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, said the rally was in response to what he described as “economic bullying” by people trying to put Cathy “out of business.”

• Anderson Cooper: “The fact is I’m gay”
  • GLAAD reaches out regarding my coverage of transgender reality TV star Joseline Hernandez
  • The 1st lesbians to marry in NY last year are the first to divorce
  • Sorry ladies, Raven-Symone is off the market
  • Photo: Getty Images

I got some chick fila this morning !!! :cheer:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

It was all over the local news and cable news shows. It was also all over the internet as well. We were talking about it all day at my job… :shrug:

I’m sure it received a lot of coverage….today should be interesting though.

• TPtotalpackage

:coffee: – Really a peach Chic Fil A milkshake that I am slurping.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I got my waffle fries, media can be so iffy! #fail :tea:

• DoNotDeleteMe

:yawn:

I wonder how long it will take Burly Beyonce to pen one of her stupid scribbled post it notes to Gabby Douglas?

Welp they better be purchasing something, if not they will be considered Loitering and trespassing, hence locked the hell up :tea:

• BoogieNites

:ha: Atlanta-based CNN — which gave major coverage to giant snapping turtles last month
      😆

ay, it’s not like it went COMPLETELY unnoticed in the news/ media tho so :shrug:

:tea:

And since they so mad, how bout they fight to get sexual orientation on a application :tea: since they trying get so deep, we have been discriminated against for centuries , got dayum centuries. They wanna stand for what they believe, how bout let Chickfila stand for what they believe. Then you wanna come on there turf with the fluckery, outrageous !

• IamK_Antoinette

Maybe not in GA but in Florida it was ALLL OVER the news. Plus I went, so I got a first hand experience, oh and not to mention all over social media sites. I am Pro Gay marriage but I am SICK of gays thinking that their opinion and lifestyle is the only one that matters. That is why I supported Chik- Fil- A. He didn’t say he hated gays. ALL he said was he believed in the biblical message. I mean DAMN chick- Fil-A is a christian business WTF did you people think the company would stand for a HELLO! either way the gay agenda is ridiculous, stop trying to push your lifestyle in peoples faces and force them to accept it. Still pro gay marriage.

IamK agreed !!! :clap:

• Anna

We only have one where I live. Ppl stood in line for 3 hrs.

——————————
      I think its just disrespectful, I hate seeing heterosexual couples doing to much PDA so It would annoy me to see people making out “Just Because” WTF will that solve & I don’t see any message other than that your Flucking disgusting. Save that ish for the bedroom. Kissing day my foot YUCK!

• lovezoe

It was on the local news, the local paper, CNN, Today Show, and others. I don’t see the problem here. Chick Fil A got a record breaking day, they don’t care about NY Times not reporting it. Money is the name of their game.

How about we get a post on the first AA to win the gold for all-around? Not about folks slamming her hair, but a post on Gabby and her grace. I know if I won gold, I would have done the dougie on that platform.

• IamK_Antoinette

@Anna Yea the lines were crazy but, I can say nothing crazy happened everyone was respectful etc & smiling. Its good to see blacks & whites come together for a common cause. Freedom of Speech Got Damnit!

• lovezoe

I really think Sandra trying to get folks to read something other than her blog, folks can’t use a blog as their only source of truth. :coffee:

• IamK_Antoinette

@Love I really didn’t see the problem with her hair at all. i don’t get it.. Maybe they were mad because it was hers :Shrugs:

Anywho I am so Proud of her. Those routines were bomb!!

• Iheart

This shyt right here is getting outta fukkin hand 😡 They need to stop being so dayum sensitive about evry fukking topic or issue that concerns gays :rollseyes: That man only spoke HIS personal views and now they all outta pocket about it. While they are protesting and planning “kiss ins” and shyt, ole buddy is laughing all the way to the bank :nana:

IamK_Antoinette says:

——————————

Me and you are her—> :fistbump: this morning I hate public display of kissing :no: Take that ish to the car or better yet the crib

lovezoe says:

:cosign: Not the dougie Zoe 😆 :danban:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I got some chick fila this morning !!!

————
      🙁 I want some!

IamK_Antoinette says:

Yep, and guess what the customer service was still superb, the lines were moving here, considering all the people and Chickfila had a system going, walkie talkies, people on foot taking order in the drive thru, and my food was still fresh pipping hot ! :trophy:

Ya’ll Chick-Fil-A lemonade is EVERYTHING. IJS

• lovezoe

So I bought some Aztec Healing Clay. I used it on my face last night and it felt really good. I am good use it on my daughter and I hair today.

MsDivaRo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I got some chick fila this morning !!!

————
      🙁 I want some!
      Wanna know what I ate, two spicey filets on a bun, a large waffle fries, and a coke, Yes, do serve waffle fries in the morning :woohoo:

IamK_Antoinette says:

Ya’ll Chick-Fil-A lemonade is EVERYTHING. IJS

:cosign: Ain’t it though :yahoo:

@Zoe, Where can I get that clay from :thinking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsDivaRo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I got some chick fila this morning !!!

————
      I want some!

:crying: shidddd I need to make a run to chick-fil-a

______________________________
      Thats one thing I always appreciate about Chickfila. Their customer service is the best for a fast food restaurant && their food is always fresh. Yes gawd, those fries!!

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird!

Iheart says:

Exactly! Personal views, and what folks fail to realize this comany is privately owned, they operate everything, they do not trade out. So as far as I’m concerned it make GLAAD Look like horrible, and like harassers

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I love Chick Fil A. This whole story is stupid.

Anyway, Melo stomped a pizz whole in them fools yesterday.

• Iheart

Oh so I guess my font is white today cause I havent been a regula round these parts for a while :karate:

MsDivaRo says:

:offtopic: Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird!

And he ran straight to 50’s arm :hahaha: he was waiting outside the jail

Iheart :hug:

@Ms Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird
      _______________________________________
      They let Lindsey off so many damn times & chris didn’t even go to Jail :tea:
      I’m surprised he did a whole 3 months

• lovezoe

Heart-

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsDivaRo says:

Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird!

And he ran straight to 50?s arm he was waiting outside the jail

I wonder if the :kiss: in the blue bently 50 was driving :rofl:

• lovezoe

Heart- Amazon.

:hug: iheart :shakebutt:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsDivaRo says:

Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird!

And he ran straight to 50?s arm he was waiting outside the jail

______________________________
      :dead: Well that’s he Boo thang!

*his

• Iheart

Hey Jenie and Zoe :hugs: Zoe, Lucas is tooo cute :kiss: on them fat cheeks of his

• lovezoe

Heart= :heart:

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Lovezoe…that baby is cute…I wanna pinch his cheeks!

Heeeeyyyy Diva :waves: You shole is purty bew :hugs:

• Gigi26

Ya’ll Chick-Fil-A lemonade is EVERYTHING. IJS
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :preach: say that again! :yes: 😆

Idk the Gay Mafia is trying to prove a point and they are failing imo. Let it go. Not everyone is going to be on your side. Trust and believe Chick fil A will survive as long as theyre in the Bible Belt believe that.

I don’t think their getting mass media coverage because some places don’t have it therefore it wouldn’t serve a mass public interest. Could be wrong but :shrugs:

Morning everyone :waves:

Iheart says:

Heeeeyyyy Diva You shole is purty bew
      ————————
      Awww thanks….you gots me BLUSHING bew….. :shakebutt:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

all i know is that some ppl will go OFF for doing some sht like that in front of their kids. this could get ugly imo 🙁

:wave: gigi

• NaijaGal

IAMK – he actually did only 2 months…and what he did was a felony, you can’t hit your significant other in front of kids

• Anna

jeniefrumdabloc says:

IamK_Antoinette says:

~~~~~~~~
      :stop: Wait a minute now, they have a drive thru? Ours is in the mall.
      :offtopic: Dr Ruth(yep, she’s still alive) is questioning Ryan Lochte’s mom. Who talks about their child having one night stands?

• dancerbee93

Good morning everyone!! :waves: I hope everyone enjoys Friday!! :dance:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsDivaRo says:

Floyd Mayweather is a FREE bird!

And he ran straight to 50?s arm he was waiting outside the jail

*******
      :dead: :rofl:

oh & GM ROSES!! :love:

• lovezoe

Bout to get messy! Read this yall. Old coach think Gabby and em owe money:

She flew out of nowhere, all 4 feet 11 inches of her. Few around the country even knew her name four months ago when as an alternate she beat Jordyn Weiber at the America Cup.

But as it is at the Olympics stars are born and raised in mere “days”, and now fans around the world know the name Gabby Douglas, who on Thursday became the third American woman in a row and first African American to win the prestigious All-Around gymnastics title at the London Olympics.

Gabby Douglas, who until she was 14, grew up in Virginia Beach learning gymnastics from Coach Dena Walker at Excalibur Gymnastics. Two years ago, she moved to Iowa to train under Liang Chow.

We will never know if Gabby would have progressed enough at Excalibur to get this far. She doesn’t think so. She told Mark Emmert of the Indianapolis Star, “I don’t think so. I’m not trying to put bad on them, but you know … I just want to thank them, too, because they took me so far.”

It is interesting how Gabby met Chow, he came to Virginia Beach to give a clinic at Excalibur. He says he didn’t even notice Douglas and that she and her mother Natalie Hawkins virtually showed up on his doorstep one day asking him to take Gabby on. Chow says he almost tried to talk them out of it, saying he wasn’t sure he could prepare young Gabby for London in just 24 months.

Coach Walker was undoubtedly shocked. Her girls had made several national teams, including Randy Stageberg now at the University of Florida. None had made an Olympic team, and a gold medal winning Gabby Douglas would have put Walker and Excalibur on the map.

Gymnastics is not cheap; I have two seven year olds (boys) that went once a week this summer and it’s not free. Coach Walker told Chris Reckling Ms Hawkins didn’t pay, or maybe wasn’t expected to pay for gym time and lessons and was even advanced or given thousands of dollars that was expected to be repaid later.

Ms Hawkins reportedly denied this to Mr. Emmert.

It is not unusual for parents of young athletes to move them away from home in hope of giving them the opportunity to earn elite status in whatever sport they excel in. Andre Agassi, Maria Sharapova, the Williams sisters, Pete Sampras and Bjorn Borg were sent to Florida by their parents to be trained under coach Nick Bollettieri.

Mary Lou Retton, Kerri Strug and Nadia Comaneci are among nine Olympic champions who moved to Houston to learn gymnastics from Bela Karolyi.

So where does Gabby go after winning Olympic gold?

The 16 year old will most likely lead her teammates on a nationwide tour, tickets will be sold, and Olympians will be paid.

And by the way, just two weeks ago, she signed her first sponsorship deal with Procter & Gamble.

That’s Covergirl makeup, tooth paste, shampoo and even paper towels.

Will Gabby Douglas ever return to Virginia Beach, and if so is the now public “she said, she said” statements made by Coach Walker and Ms Hawkins enough to keep the Olympic champ and her mother away from Excalibur? If so, that’s too bad. Young girls who have spent their days at the Virginia Beach gym have experienced some special days. Knowing one of their own has become the most decorated athlete in the world, and getting a chance to see her where it all happened would be a good deal for everybody.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:cosign: Some shyt needs to be left for the comforts of YOUR own home. Gay or straight, I don’t want my 8yo seeing ppl tounging each other down in public :nono:

• dancerbee93

*****************
      Shut the front door and open the back!!!! I didnt know she was even still around…..It is a bit strange for a mother to talk about her sons sex excursions tho :thinking:

• charleybrown

This is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels. People need to get a grip, its not that serious. Chick-Fil-A is a christian business and they make that known. If you got that much of a problem with it don’t eat there. They’re closed on Sunday. They said damn Sunday profits we are not opening for business. It doesn’t get anymore religious than that. With so much injustice going on in the world, this is what people choose to advocate for? Some people need to get a clue and a damn life!!

@Naij Damn shame!! :no:

• Ms.Fashion

IamK_Antoinette says:

Anywho I am so Proud of her. Those routines were bomb!!

I didn’t either. I said the same thing. Its hers so everybody need to learn to see talent before hair. She wasn’t at a hair show!!! She was not in an environment where you worry about remy before the balance beam!!!

Still very happy for her!!! :yahoo:

Charley
      ___________________________________
      Charleeey brown… Charleeey brown! You better say that again :preach:

Iheart :hug: my thoughts exactly! :coffee:

• Iheart

Fay-la-la :hugs: :kiss: I used the last of my citrus whip this morning 🙁 now my whole life is gonna be wrong til I get my peppermint :crying:

• Ms.Fashion

Morning All!!! :waves:

:wave: Fayla…Dancer, Anna, Naija!!!! :shakebutt:

@Fayla throw that necklace in with my next Whip order…you hear me?

:wave: MsFash

• IamK_Antoinette

Still very happy for her!!!
      Exactly! I’m over these coons. they will not steal my religion today (JHud Voice). Nope nope nope

• Gigi26

That coach better shut their fukking mouth. SO Gabby been gone for the past two years and you come out with that chit?! What are you saying exactly?

People kill me with that I want a piece of the pie when I did nothing to bake it shyt! :no:

dancerbee93 says:

*****************

——————-
      I use to love watching her show! That lil woman has spunk…..and she know about some sesssssssss (in Jose’s voice)

• IamK_Antoinette

@GiGI whatchu talkin about??!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Iheart :crying: oh no bew! it will ship out monday, please dont let that there happen no mo :spank:
      give urself a 2 week window :rules:

Diva!! :rofl: i gotta buy it 1st!

• Gigi26

GiGI whatchu talkin about??!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Gabby’s former coach coming out talkin bout her momma owe them money. So because she got gold that’s when you come out with a story like that?! Horrible, parasites get me sick!

They took a gamble with the girl, they won so now the former gym wants to throw shade on that. They need to SIT!

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

#shrugs Really? Because this is like one of the main stories that I’ve heard on the news since Monday..Anyway even though I’m pro gay marriage I don’t really care about this non a$$ story…people are allowed to believe whatever they want to believe. I could see people being upset if the owners said the gays can’t eat at their restaurant or they wouldn’t hire gay’s…But they are a Christian based restaurant that believe in traditional marriage… :shocked: Besides I don’t really give a sh$t about Chick A Flick’s political views…I just like their waffle fries and lemonade… #thatisall

• Gigi26

Well I have a friend that went to UF and she been said that Ryan Lochte loved him some punani…he’s young, why not? 😆

Just as long as he ain’t burning bishes vajays he’s doing what every famous athlete does…sampling the goods that come with notoriety :shrug: His mom ain’t wrong for letting that be known.

• Ms.Fashion

MsDivaRo says:

MsFash

HEY HONEY!!! I love your pic and the hair!!! You look very pretty!! :yes:

• dancerbee93

Iheart says:

Fay-la-la I used the last of my citrus whip this morning now my whole life is gonna be wrong til I get my peppermint

*******
      What is this “whip” you guys are talking about??? I wanted to ask all day yesterday 🙂

GiGi

_________________________________
      Its always someone coming out of no where tryna steal your Joy.
      They didn’t need to publicly announce that. Bitter people

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

GMA did a big story on it. Newspapers can sometimes get behind on a story if they don’t know it’s going to be a big deal in advance. Or they may not think it’s a big deal.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ok yall memba i tole yall i was gone hafta quit bc they were assigning me to the prima Don agent? well, that mf gave me a listing to put up yesterday without completing a file (meaning he didnt do his JOB, but wanted me to still do mine)

i politely typed him up an email saying i am trained to do listings with a completed FILE. if every other agent can complete one, i’m certain u can too. i will help u just like i do everyone else, BUT are you gonna be completing your file?

THIS mf replies to me “Thank you for the note. I spoke with T and I will provide her with all of my needs and she will determine how to best get this accomplished.”

he cc’d my supv. bitch, i read it to HER b4 i sent it to u. FOH. u just cashed a 40,000 check 2 weeks ago and think i’m finna do my job AND yours?? :hahaha: fayfay dont play dat sht :coffee:

• Gigi26

Fayla boo, fukk em :tea:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Iheart oh no bew! it will ship out monday, please dont let that there happen no mo
      give urself a 2 week window

Diva!! i gotta buy it 1st!

————————————
      See now Fayla…I gone need you to go on over there to Tiffany and take care of that :rofl: So tell me about the peppermint scent…I was thinking about ordering that one in the large.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

give urself a 2 week window

Diva!! i gotta buy it 1st!

I know bew, I know 🙁 I underestimated my use of it :crying: < snotting and errthang 🙁

• lovezoe

Get him in line FayFay

• dancerbee93

Atypical says:

#shrugs Really? Because this is like one of the main stories that I’ve heard on the news since Monday..Anyway even though I’m pro gay marriage I don’t really care about this non a$$ story…people are allowed to believe whatever they want to believe. I could see people being upset if the owners said the gays can’t eat at their restaurant or they wouldn’t hire gay’s…But they are a Christian based restaurant that believe in traditional marriage… Besides I don’t really give a sh$t about Chick A Flick’s political views…I just like their waffle fries and lemonade… #thatisall
      **********
      :cosign: Its like since when can an owner of a business not have their own opinion on something??? I dont see the huge deal… Hey he may like hamsters up his bootayy but IDC as long as I get that one delicious pickle on my chicken sandwich….

• BoogieNites

:hi: fayyyyy, guess who received her whip yestaday ? ! thx :kiss: green’s only my favoritest color 😉 i almost dont wanna open it, but def will this wknd .. :danban1: <<– whoppn it out, actually :grill:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Dancer “the whip” is an all natural hair & body whip i make called Whipfinity. u can click my name if you’d like to know more 🙂

• Trendsetter

Gigi26 says:

_________________________________

:cosign:

• dancerbee93

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

*******
      Ohhh Thanks Fay!!!!!!

• lovezoe

I recommends the whip. Need to reup with a big batch this time.

• Iheart

:shotsfired: @Boogie :rollseyes: don’t noboy curr that you got your whip **Hmph** **Kicks my empty whip container**

• BoogieNites

saw ryanL. on the today show. he sounded zactly like scrappy :tea:

• lashellebelle

FAY-LAAAAAAAAAA!

• tnwill777

———————————————————
      Morning All!

They will not let lil Gabby be great!

First her hair, now this BS. If this really was the case, why did’t the coach say something within the first few months of them knowing she wasn’t coming back? Oh wait I know, she didn’t have a gold medal and they probably didn’t think that little brown girl would make history.
      They need to kick rocks, suck it up and leave her and her family alone.

I hope this all gets settled and dont become a big messy issue because I know those media outlets who hate “us” folks are going to try to tear her down with this story and make it a big deal.

@Fay, Fukk that punk bish :cuss:

BoogieNites says:

saw ryanL. on the today show. he sounded zactly like scrappy

:dead: :rofl:

• BoogieNites

Iheart says:

@Boogie don’t noboy curr that you got your whip **Hmph** **Kicks my empty whip container**

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :tea: tell em y yewmad? :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Gigi 😆 the sht is so funny to me bc he thinks i GAF. his sense of self-importance is outta this world bew! 🙁

Diva peppamint :love: that & lavender are my fav’s for my hair. they both stimulate growth but peppamint got a nice tingle to it.

Iheart ju makin me sad 🙁 ion like my peeps bein outta the whip yo!

Boogie! :2dance: mine too that’s y i picked it as the main color. & u betta than me i cant wait to open JACK. even if i’m not finna use it right then i just have to open stuff! :rofl: thanks sweetie!!!

• Iheart

Don’t be sad Fay, it’s my fault :crying: I ain’t lettin that happen no mo though :nono:

• Trendsetter

BoogieNites says:

saw ryanL. on the today show. he sounded zactly like scrappy

:dead:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

LaShelleBew!! :hug: how art thou? is our situation improving?

fuggin :dead: @Iheart & Boogie!

ZOE :heart: 4 days bew!!!!

anybody seent Hershey??

Ms.Fashion says:

MsDivaRo says:

MsFash

HEY HONEY!!! I love your pic and the hair!!! You look very pretty!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you pretty lady!!!

• lashellebelle

@ Fay Fay- I tessed you like a four pg msg crying bout it yesterday mornin’

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Trend i been meaning to ask, is that Rih in yo gravi?

dancerbee93 says:

Iheart says:

*******
      ——————
      That whip is the BOMB Diggity!!!! My hair loves it and feels so soft and moisturized! :thumbsup:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:chase: fck this raggety-ass phone LaShelle! i been missin all kinda texts. i open it & it cuts off, so it’ll be off & iono eem know till i need to make a call/text. but iono extend my contract with ATT bitch-asses :crying: what i’m gone do??

but eff that, pls re-send *turning phone on & off, and gimme like 10 mins to clear out room in my inbox*

• MsDivaRo

Diva peppamint that & lavender are my fav’s for my hair. they both stimulate growth but peppamint got a nice tingle to it.

———————-
      Peppermint it is then! I will never eva run out of that Whip :nono:

• Bibi

Morning yall :waves:

• Bibi

😆 My momma mad I sent my sis some whip and not her 😆 Ms.Diva peppermint is my fave :love:

• BoogieNites

Boogie! mine too that’s y i picked it as the main color. & u betta than me i cant wait to open JACK. even if i’m not finna use it right then i just have to open stuff! thanks sweetie!!!

re: opening stuff — i knowwww, i’m annoying like that too but it was mesh so WE GOOD 😛 niece def got chinchecked for attempting to open :stop: yo, fcuk u doin ? ? 😆 but gorgeous presentation. big tings in ya future, ma

• Iheart

@Fay, Is there anyway I can modify my order to add a travel size of the lavender without placing a whole new order :thinking: You got me wanting to try the lavender now :yes:

ur welcome Dancer 🙂

so what’s crackin this weekend folks??

Diva u musta got citrus huh?

• MissHarlem

Ummm it was in all of our papers here and this is considered to be a MAJOR city :coffee:

In any event HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :yahoo:

Boogie!! :ashamed: thank you luv!! :hug:

Iheart i can email u an invoice

Bibi! :shocked: i would neva hear the end if my mom found out someting like that :rollseyes: 😆 hola babes!!

Bibi says:

My momma mad I sent my sis some whip and not her Ms.Diva peppermint is my fave

—————–
      Morning :hug: Bibi, I can’t wait to try it!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Harlem!! :2dance: Happy Friday bew!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

ur welcome Dancer

so what’s crackin this weekend folks??

Diva u musta got citrus huh?

—————–
      Yep that was my first scent! I love it though…..just want to try others too!

• MsDivaRo

Today is hubby birfday and I am gonna take him to the brazilian steakhouse tonight!!!!

• deedeegirl

CFA is not discriminating against gays so they need to go sit down and shut up. A “kiss in” is not going to make CFA support homosexuality. And why are they picking on Christains? NO RELIGION SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY!

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=590097934 Phillybruh

I don’t advocate punishing a company economically, but this has nothing to do with free speech or religion, he’s free to feel how ever he likes but he runs into trouble when he donates Millions to groups that oppose gay marriage, it just shows how some people just blindly follow the leader without knowing really why the owner of the company is being protested against.