CAT FIGHT! In the Season 2 finale of Single Ladies, LisaRaye McCoy's character Keisha handles her business when she discovers the identity of her stalker is Sean's ex. And when the deranged ex accidentally knocks Malcolm out cold, Keisha goes HAM! What Keisha does next is typical of women who have no clue what love is. Keisha dumps Sean, who proves his love to her through his selfless actions, and she goes back to Malcolm -- the dog who never hesitates to cheat on her!

A jump the shark moment comes in the opening sequence when Morgan bumps into a wealthy Middle Eastern man, Kasim, who after some small talk, lavishes her with expensive gifts. Morgan's fantasy world comes crumbling down when Kasim's wife visits April's boutique where Morgan works.

After confronting Kasim about his wife, Morgan receives another shock when Kasim tells her he has 2 other wives back home -- and he wants Morgan to be his fourth wife. This scenario is not too far-fetched: Muslim men don't waste time with fantasies about love; they simply choose a woman and marry her, because -- unlike Americans -- Muslim men know that love doesn't happen overnight. Real love comes in time.

Another jump-the-shark moment comes when Raquel's ex-boyfriend, Charles, comes back into her life after leaving her for his ex-girlfriend, Padma. Raquel's clueless friends encourage her to go back to Charles -- despite the fact that he is in a relationship with Padma. The next day, Padma shows up at Raquel's boutique with an unusual request. Padma wants Raquel to tell Charles she loves him so Padma can be satisfied that Charles is over Raquel. :rollseyes:

Of course Raquel takes the bait, and runs into Charles's arms -- just as he's about to leave on a 2-week trip with Padma.

"I couldn't let you go without telling you I love you," Raquel says breathlessly.

April's character is typical of women who think of love in terms of their superficial feelings. A woman's selfish feelings are unimportant when she has dopamine coursing through her veins. Having the hots for another woman's man doesn't give you the right to disrespect his woman.

Love is not what you feel, love is what you do in unselfish actions for others.

Hopefully in season 3, Charles will tell Raquel to show some respect for herself, and spend more time in her boutique rather than in every man's pants.

• From the set of ‘Single Ladies’: T.I., Romeo Miller, LaLa Anthony
  • Revealed: Denise Vasi’s “love interest” on ‘Single Ladies’
  • Denise Vasi, Eve and LisaRaye on the set of ‘Single Ladies’
  • LisaRaye: ‘Marriage is love and commitment, but also a business’
  • This post was edited to correct Raquel's name.

• kingstonn

who still watches this?

:crying: where is R&B DIVAS !!!!

• Aryanna

Never watched one single episode of single ladies.

• QueenSJ

In this entire episode they jumped the shark.

Useless...

• kingstonn

why does she talk like her head is filled with air? seriously... :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

We've never seen Malcom cheat on Keisha. I hate the unimaginative way they did it, but I'm glad they are back together. I've missed Blue this season. I liked the scenario with the new girl (who I love and think is drop dead gorgeous) and I wouldn't be mad if she married the prince with his fine Rico Suave self. Hubby loved the action packed fight scene.

• marquez269

never watched

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I still don't care about the Vasi girl nor her story line. I'm too distracted by that horrible weave. I'm learning that is my pet peeve because when they are bad it really drives me insane.

• Iheart

I havent watcheda single ep of this season :shrugs:

:newpost: on R&B Divas please

• yallcrazy

ION watch this, but (from reading your write-up) it seems laughable :shrug:

• yallcrazy

Oh Iheart :lol: your gravi :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

kingstonn says:

who still watches this?
      *************************

I watch all black prime time sitcom/comedies/drama whose existence I am aware of until they get on my last nerve.

• NaijaGal

I pretty much watched the whole thing last night...oh and the clincher with the white girl's boyfriend possibly being gay :yawn: the show was wack, the acting was wacker, the cast is the wackest...although I'm not the biggest fan of sex in the city, even that seemed to have more substance than this

• yallcrazy

Eeeeeee Jenny, is that a same person side-by-side yo? #ifsoyikes

• luVn_liFe…

Aryanna says:
      Never watched one single episode of single ladies.

~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~
      Me either..
      @iheart did you See what Dwade said bout that pic floating around?
      thats his Uncle Ralph

• Native New Yorker

:cosign: jenie n iheart

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

Didn't care too much of how it ended. How Keisha gone fall back in love with Malcolm all of a sudden. The first one ended better.

• yallcrazy

Naija, I didn't start watching SIC until they went off the air :lol:

I heard we were picking Calendar months and ish :rofl:

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Super-Sexy-Red-Top-Sizes-S-M-L-Free-gift-w-purchase-/200781690735?pt= lite coffee

Sandra, isn't it Raquel and not April that was with Charles?

• NaijaGal

YALLCRAY :yes: since everybody can be a glory we need to do a sandrarose calendar...so far we got March, Nov & July taken...none of the fellas have spoken up but I figure we'd at least give them 2 or 3 months max...you in? :grill:

• yallcrazy

lite coffee says:

Sandra, isn’t it Raquel and not April that was with Charles?
      ----------------
      Oh boy :lol:

yallcrazy says:

Eeeeeee Jenny, is that a same person side-by-side yo? #ifsoyikes

Yes it is , Its Rasheeda :tea:

• yallcrazy

Of course I'm in Naija :yahoo:

I'd like to be Sandra Rose's "December" to Remember Glory :grill:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

I pretty much watched the whole thing last night…oh and the clincher with the white girl’s boyfriend possibly being gay the show was wack, the acting was wacker, the cast is the wackest…although I’m not the biggest fan of sex in the city, even that seemed to have more substance than this
      ***********************************

The show fell apart completely this year. It's like they let the departure of Stacy Dash destroy them. The writing has been terrible and they have relied too heavily on sex scenes to pass the time. I watch for Keisha, Malcom and Omar who I have a fag hag crush on and now the new girl. The rest I can live without.

I am not feeling Single ladies at all this season, but I really love the first season though :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

@jenie . . ` :blink: ` what a diffrence make up makes for Sooo many people SheeeSSH!

• pointhimout

SR r u posting r/b divas today? I can't believe DISH doesn't have tv1 and WEtv.

• Trendsetter

NaijaGal says:

_____________________________

I think his family did that to run her away becasue they don't like April...the whole thing is a lie

• NaijaGal

The show fell apart completely this year. It’s like they let the departure of Stacy Dash destroy them. The writing has been terrible and they have relied too heavily on sex scenes to pass the time. I watch for Keisha, Malcom and Omar who I have a fag hag crush on and now the new girl. The rest I can live without.
      =================
      they need to conjole Stacy into coming back cause there was a draw about her even with her mediocre acting...every episode was a new peen...you get a peen, you get a peen, they all got a peen...no depth, no nothing...Dana should be ashamed she has her name attached to this ish

• Trendsetter

Malcolm will do Keisha wrong again in season 3

• Bad Influence

i watched Single ladies...i dnt mind it. can't watch reality fluff all the time...and even tho Lisa Raye annoys my life..i live for Malcolm...he's my favorite character on that show.

#feelfreetojudgeme..

U alta see the close up shot :tea:

• Bad Influence

and lemme be the first to say Raquel is a fuggin HOEEEEE

she has gotten more dack this season than an open booty in boystown...i hope shes getting Herpes next season cause she deserves it... lawd.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Auntie.....I think you mean Raquel. Isn't April the white girl? :coffee:

• Bad Influence

ugh i hate that old btch Rasheeda....and the fact that she called K Michelle's hair nappy didnt sit well with me...i will slap that btch with an aarp packet.. :cuss:

• Bad Influence

:pacifier:

DIMPZ!

• lovezoe

The only reason this still on is because folks can't find their remote after LAHHATL

• Ty

Yeah Stacey was definitely missing this season. They thought they could fill the void by inserting another pretty face. I tuned in just to see what Stacey was wearing :yes:

• Iheart

@Jenie, Why you do po sheeda like that :rofl:

• lovezoe

They say everyone was happy Stacy left.

• Ty

Bad Influence says:

:dead:

@ Jenie is that Rasheeda's before and after in your gravi...

• Gigi26

ugh i hate that old btch Rasheeda….and the fact that she called K Michelle’s hair nappy didnt sit well with me…i will slap that btch with an aarp packet..
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

C'mhere :hug:

• lovezoe

In every show/movie LisaRaye play Diamond

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

They say everyone was happy Stacy left
      _________________________________

I heard she was a diva

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: :boobs: :kiss: @ His. I don't like Rasheeda at all!

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

In every show/movie LisaRaye play Diamond

____________________________

especially that fight scene last night...i kept thinking of playas club

• lovezoe

Raheeda looks completely diff with makeup.

• NaijaGal

lovezoe says:

In every show/movie LisaRaye play Diamond
      ===============
      when she was beating up Drucella I immediately flashed back to Player's Club when she beat up Ronnie :lol:

*btw :newpost: on Julia/Jennifer is up*

• Bad Influence

@Ty Ty babyyyy :hug:

am i the only one who thinks Rashytty wants to put it on Memphitz and make him wan murrrrr'reeee her?? with her old azz legs to the moon? i know im not the only one one..

she dnt care about CandyMan...she took his balls and made ghetto earrings out of em...i saw that shyt on instagram.. :nono: that man was str8 up humiliated on national tv and u foaming at the mouth over the next no neck btchs husband...granny if u dnt get off the mic and get cho' retirement life!

• Ty

@ Hissy :happy:

Yeah Rah has pissed me off this season. I dont think she is into Kirk just what he could do for her. She is too invested in her "friends" marriage IMO.

• 3halos

What? Is this show real or some type of soap opera? I've never seen one episode but it looks staged from the pics/video.

• http://twitter.com/jetsetdeeva DeevaC

i thought april's boyfriend was gay the whole season, especially when he abruptly left during the hurricane. i just knew they would find him and omar hooking up. he just seemed gay the whole time.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Iheart: TV One threatened me with a cease and desist and copyright infringement notice. So you won't be seeing their shows posted on this here blog. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DeevaC says:

i thought april’s boyfriend was gay the whole season, especially when he abruptly left during the hurricane.

Or when his character and April were "best friends" before they became lovers. Who does that? :coffee: