Sandrarose.com premiered Jarvis' current hit single "Wait Til You See Me" ft. Lil Scrappy. Here's the Behind the scenes video for "Wait Til You See Me" from the Heartache mix tape dropping 9/11 on Live Mixtapes!

• SR Exclusive: Jarvis ft Lil Scrappy - "Wait 'Til You See Me"
  • Video Premiere: Jarvis – Make a Little Room
  • Celebs Out & About: Willow Smith, Justin Bieber, Akon, Jarvis, Chris Brown
  • PICS: Bow Wow Birthday Bash At Primal
  • Source: StarStruck Ent Group

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

You kids are hard to please, I tell ya. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

Jarvis looks like he has suken jaws...is him o-tay?

• lashellebelle

You kids are hard to please, I tell ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol. Well it IS Scrappy Doo! :rofl:

Hey Fe! :love:

@Sandra

I :heart: you....

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

*lays paws on myself to keep from falling asleep* :yawn:

@My Belle

:love: long time no font! Hey bew! :hugs:

• dancerbee93

yabba dabba dooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Wearing that same tired t-shirt and chain at the same damn time AGAIN :rolleyes:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

You kids are hard to please, I tell ya.
      _____________________________________________

Soon as I hear back about my application to be Knighted... Ill switch it up.

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

I don't want to sound hater-ish or be disrespectful to his hustle, but where exactly is this single a current hit? Perhaps we just don't bump said single in the Midwest? :shrug:

:danban:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

He look like he just got caught in the middle of a "OOOO Gurrrrrllll!"

:offtopic: (yep already)

HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

FEFeeeee :dance: what it do,you get yo Jetta passat CC??

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

although i cant view the vid..scrap looks like he :snort: before the video... :no:

• Iheart

When was this a hit? :thinking: I missed that memo

• Gigi26

What is really wrong with Scrappy's mouth!? :no:

• KDub

Scribbly trying to ride that LHHATL fame wagon huh? Gone head Scabby (@Prynn)

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

BCinKS says:

I don’t want to sound hater-ish or be disrespectful to his hustle, but where exactly is this single a current hit? Perhaps we just don’t bump said single in the Midwest?
      --------------------
      i've yet to hear anything of his either and im in fl..

@sandrarose You kids are hard to please, I tell ya

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails :shrug:

*lays paws on myself to keep from falling asleep*
      -------------------------------------
      *snicker*

:hugs: @luVn

Hey gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting the Eos now...that's a sexy VW :yes:

• brownsuggababe76

Slow news day...#irrelevant :tea:

• Angiegirl

Is it just me or does Scrappy and Erica top lip touch their nose w/o them even trying?.....

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hells yea...thats my ish!!!

feFe alright Now!!!!

BCinKS says:

--------------
      Im from midwest as well and I aint heard this song, jose song, sheeda song, nuffin :shrugs: but yet they have all been to STL

yanibunny02 says:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hells yea…thats my ish!!!

-----------------
      Mine too!!! Cream Corn!!! :rofl:

HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE
      =========================
      I've seen a few episodes...anything that keeps Tommy Davidson employed and off crack I support

• KDub

You kids are hard to please, I tell ya.
      ------------------------------------------
      What? You gave us a Table Scraps post and we commenting....

APB call:
      Where is Choco?
      Where is Kycakes (I asked about huh yassday)
      Gyps is back :hug:

I miss @Lakes :wail:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

You're so right. People are too comfortable in here. Maybe I should clean house and let in some folk who will be more appreciative? :coffee:

yanibunny02 says:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hells yea…thats my ish!!!
      -------------------
      That cartoon have me cracking tha "F" up!
      Everytime he punch some shyt he yells "SWEEEET!" :rofl:
      Did you see the one where Mr T was in the jungle barbequing everybody!

dancerbee93 says:

yanibunny02 says:
      (yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hells yea…thats my ish!!!
      —————–
      Mine too!!! Cream Corn!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i cant wait for the DVD..i will wear that out like I did Boondocks

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails
      --------------------------------
      She fancy huh?

:ghost:

HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE
      =========================
      I’ve seen a few episodes…anything that keeps Tommy Davidson employed and off crack I support
      -----------------------

@Sandra

:bowdown:

this track is the SHAT!!!

• tashabobosha

Certain days I can just handle just looking at Scrappy and not hearing him speak....

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

*reads SANDRA'S response to LUVN and chains myself to my login*

I've been keeping it kewte. Lawd knows I have! :wail:

Table Scraps post
      :dead:

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

You’re so right. People are too comfortable in here. Maybe I should clean house and let in some folk who will be more appreciative?
      " :blink: "

:kona:

• Angiegirl

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

____________________________

But how u gon evict us if our rent paid up and our Section 8 vouchers still current? That aint right Auntie :rules:

----------------------------------------------
      @Tatted and HTown and Fenty and Sassolina was appreciative. And they are all sowwy.

*Runs up to the screen and presses my face on it*

:yahoo: << can you see me @Tatted?

*wearing my SR-Approved Appreciative panteez* :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

yanibunny02 says:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hells yea…thats my ish!!!

—————–
      Mine too!!! Cream Corn!!!
      -----------------------
      :rofl: Why you make me spit my water out!

Remember the episode when they thought they killed Elvis!!! Honeybee farted in the back of the car and blamed it on the peanutbutter and banana sandwiches! :hahaha: Im sick right now!

• Milky

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

__________________________________________________________

whoa! yall making Sandra upset. PMS moment maybe?

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@LUVN

Where do you think YOU'RE going? :chase: *drags you back in here to use as a shield*

Free them Auntie! :grill:

@Sandra

this track is the SHAT!!!
      =================
      :rofl: :dead:

yanibunny02 says:
      (yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hells yea…thats my ish!!!
      ——————-
      That cartoon have me cracking tha “F” up!
      Everytime he punch some shyt he yells “SWEEEET!”
      Did you see the one where Mr T was in the jungle barbequing everybody!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

man i missed the last one..gotta catch to rerun this wknd..

Milky and Angie are making us look good yall :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

Iheart says:

When was this a hit? I missed that memo

I asnwered you downstairs bew!!

———————–
      Why you make me spit my water out!

Remember the episode when they thought they killed Elvis!!! Honeybee farted in the back of the car and blamed it on the peanutbutter and banana sandwiches! Im sick right now!

--------------------
      :dead: yes yes!!! trying to sell drugs in our hood!!!! waht about the epi that all pimps were getting killed and BD had the flu..."heeeyawww" **BD voice when he kickn ass**

———————–
      Why you make me spit my water out!

--------------------

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Angiegirl says:

I'm just kidding. I am not that bad. :lol:

• Ididntreallymeanit

Didn't know this single was a hit, good for him tho

Angiegirl says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

____________________________

------------------------
      I know I renewed my Section 8 and paid my rent up for a year...(Do you have any idea what I had to do to get up allllll 12 dollars!!! hmph...
      *storms off

----------------------------------------
      I think you can get put out if you dont report your income and gifts and shat.

Is this about them food stamps I aint report two months ago Sandra? If so and you needed some groceries you coulda ASKED????

• luVn_liFe…

:duel: <----- Me fighting YSO off !!!!
      LemmeLONE :D

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Who are these people? :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

As someone that was banned Recently for showing Ass Ass Ass

maybe we should lift that a lil before we play a round of "Who in the hell left the gate open"

Who are these people?

--------------------------
      :spank: .....stop that.....

(It had to be done.. :coffee:)

Who are these people? :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

would you be comfortable with your man wearing thongs?

would you be comfortable with your man kissing his homies (they're like brothers) on the lips?

would you be comfortable with your man wanting anal beads up his ass?

• luVn_liFe…

I’m just kidding. I am not that bad.

Who are these people?
      :dead:

that Sandra Rose you gotta Luubbb her!

• Iheart

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

:kona:

Who are these people?
      ====================
      DAMN Sandra, just DAMN

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ___________________________________________________________

I still havent seen this cartoon yet but I will have to check it out.

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

:dead: @SANDRA

"KDub, who deese peepa?" :rofl:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Chad Johnson's estranged wife Evelyn Lozada has cut herself off entirely from her husband -- telling TMZ, she hasn't spoken a word to the former NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her earlier this month.

Evelyn was out in NYC this morning when we asked if she has had any contact with Chad since the August 11th incident -- when Chad was busted for domestic violence -- and Evelyn replied, "No."

It's the first time Evelyn's spoken a word in public following that fateful night. She has since filed for divorce.

As we reported, Evelyn was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" -- but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn's interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach

i saw no scars on her forehead!! :eek:

Yso, I tore that fence down :mad: and I'm Back! :cuss:

• Iheart

Who are these people?

:dead: you wrong as hell Sandra :rofl:

FeFe you like this new song by ScabbY?? Oh No I DO :yes:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

^ This made me qweef so loud. Hysterical :hahaha:

• MsDivaRo

Gigi26 says:

What is really wrong with Scrappy’s mouth!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dem teef too big..he can't even shut his mouf closed :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Jarvis and them cheek bones :eek:

FeFe you like this new song by ScabbY?? Oh No I DO :yes:

:lol: yep, best track I've heard today!

@iHeart
      you wrong as hell Sandra...
      ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
      she's :dead: azz Serious.she has NO clue who these People Be

Do it again Wut, do it again (2 yr old voice) :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Mimi recently stopped by Jermaine Dupri’s web series ‘Living the Life’ and vented her frustrations to the cameras after knocking back a few tequila shots. Mimi loses her cool persona and shows that she can be just as ratchet as some of the ladies that we give the side-eye to the show.
      _____________________________________________________________________

Sandra pls post this video MiMi needs help :pray:

Who are these people?
      ------------------------------------
      Our fallen Rosebuds.

Sassy
      MakeupMaven
      CDFenty
      HTown
      Anybody else I aint list and I am sorry I forgotchu.

And we miss them (well I do). And they SORRY.
      Give them FREE Sandra. Give them fuggin FREE.

Well then, let them back in. WE have voted :huh: <--I mean business face :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Oh Sandra in hea cutting up huh??!! :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Which one of ya'll said Scrappy mouth was always in the shape of a 0 <<<< circle :rofl:

Who are these people?
      ————————————
      Our fallen Rosebuds.

Sassy
      MakeupMaven
      CDFenty
      HTown
      Anybody else I aint list and I am sorry I forgotchu.

And we miss them (well I do). And they SORRY.
      Give them FREE Sandra. Give them fuggin FREE.

:cosign:

NaijaGal says:

would you be comfortable with your man wearing thongs?

would you be comfortable with your man kissing his homies (they’re like brothers) on the lips?

would you be comfortable with your man wanting anal beads up his ass?

_____________________________________________

Just reading that made me uncomfortable.... :lol:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

I took locs down with a comb. I cut my hair afterwards. Not too happy right now

^ The staples from my bypass surgery damn near came out when I read this :hahaha: Oh the visuals :hahaha: Yall are killin me.

GSDS (no clues) :lol:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ___________________________________________________________

I still havent seen this cartoon yet but I will have to check it out.
      -------------------------------
      The dumb crap that goes on in the cartoon is crazy.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show... :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:waves:@ Breanden aka Hunti Buns aka Gem/Jems aka Out his mind

:wink:

FeFe says:
      but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I don't know @Yall I don't know

• Iheart

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…

:cuss: Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

Do it again Wut, do it again (2 yr old voice)
      ---------------------------
      :rofl: She knows she needed that! Let her say it again and see what she gets.... I'm waiting with my switch...

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@BRENDEN

That wasn't a joke. Glad you can laugh though. :coffee:

FeFe says:
      but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…

:ghost: I had NEVER found him attractive one iota the whole show...but for some reason he appeared less grimy and yukky! :lol:

• lovezoe

Who is Jarvis and what makes him think he is important enough for a behind the scenes.

FeFe says:
      but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…

-----------------------------------------------------
      I am about to get fiyred. I just let out the BIGGEST yelp and it so happens to be quiet as a library in here today.

@Iheart

:oops: :ashamed:

1st time I won then @Honey :yahoo:

Go sit down somewhere :lol:

I was afraid that you were gonna think it was nasty :rofl:

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      -------------------
      It was the clothes and the Mac Makeup... it does wonders... :coffee:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:
      She knows she needed that! Let her say it again and see what she gets…. I’m waiting with my switch…

:ghost: <--- Really flashbacks off ^ ^ ^ ^

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

I took locs down with a comb. I cut my hair afterwards. Not too happy right now.
      That brought me to tears, not sure why..... :dead:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Who are these people?

You know dag on well who them peeples is! CD Fenty??? The woman who sired me...Not in a vampire way but in a Heeeeeey kinda way,,,Was giving me head back in 96, started fondling my balls, index finger slipped into my nono place,,,Next thing you know I was throwing glitter and talkin with a lisp :yes: Aint had fish since,,,I sholl does misses hurrr :-( That goes for tatted as well,,,And...I guess the other ones too :rolleyes: *giggles*

Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy
      ----------------------------------
      I missed that post. I got the shakes I am trying not to laugh out loud but the laughter shaking on inside of my bawdee.

Cause he did and I hate ALL of yall

:dead:

• yallcrazy

Brendbew, what time zone you in? :waiting:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ___________________________________________________________

I still havent seen this cartoon yet but I will have to check it out.
      ——————————-
      The dumb crap that goes on in the cartoon is crazy.

_________________________________

That movie was fking Hilarious... I gotta see that shait

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies I've every seen. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Let's talk about r&b divas.. (I know I missed that post too)

But why does KeKe think that ANYONE wants to steal her husband away from her...dude looks soft as cotton dipped in baby oil!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

girl they said he looked like the lil messiCan about to play the harmonica with his lil vest on :lmao:

He looked like a little boy on piture day in 1st grade. You know he picked out his clothes, even though his mama tried to change his mind.

• yallcrazy

:ha: I got the shakes I am trying not to laugh out loud

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

You know dag on well who them peeples is! CD Fenty??? The woman who sired me…Not in a vampire way but in a Heeeeeey kinda way,,,Was giving me head back in 96, started fondling my balls, index finger slipped into my nono place,,,Next thing you know I was throwing glitter and talkin with a lisp Aint had fish since,,,I sholl does misses hurrr That goes for tatted as well,,,And…I guess the other ones too *giggles*
      ---------------------
      :dead: YO!

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@ Breanden aka Hunti Buns aka Gem/Jems aka Out his mind

Hey Gerlfren :kiss:

(yep already)
      HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK CALL BLACK DYNAMITE!
      ___________________________________________________________

I still havent seen this cartoon yet but I will have to check it out.
      ——————————-
      The dumb crap that goes on in the cartoon is crazy.

_________________________________

That movie was fking Hilarious… I gotta see that shait
      ---------------------
      You are going to be hurting. If you have comcast, go to On Demand and they have the episode there!

Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy
      ———————————-

Cause he did and I hate ALL of yall

:rofl: :hahaha: I kNow the feeling i was up in my office Hollering one day . .
      My boss was aXing me = Are you ok?!?!

these Damn roses up in HERE!

---------------------------------
      And now here you come...

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies I’ve every seen.
      ------------------
      It is funny as heyall! :rofl:

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      =========================
      cause Scar made sure to properly groom him...licking down his hair and using her paw to lay it down

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Scrappy looked like he borrowed TuPac's outfit from 2 of America's Most Wanted on that special. :rofl:

:whistle: Ain't nuttin but a Gangsta :party:

• Iheart

FeFe says:

Let’s talk about r&b divas.. (I know I missed that post too)

But why does KeKe think that ANYONE wants to steal her husband away from her…dude looks soft as cotton dipped in baby oil!

:yep: That bish is CRAY!!

Dear CDFenty

I miss you
      Even though we have our Twittah luv... I miss seeing you around here and you giving me shait
      Even thought you cant resist alladis and you named your wall dyck after me... I still wish YOU were around. And if I could change Sandra's MIND to let YOU back in I would in a heartbeat.

I miss you Heffa

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I would have never guessed that....I was thinking it said something about Sandra :lol:

• lovezoe

———————————
      And now here you come…

What? What I do? :rofl:

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      =========================
      cause Scar made sure to properly groom him…licking down his hair and using her paw to lay it down

:wail:

Naija I hatchu!!!!!!!!!

FeFe says:
      Let’s talk about r&b divas..
      Awwh Fe you :ashamed: bout the MessYcan Looking Caliente' to you?

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

yallcrazy says:

Brendbew, what time zone you in?

PST babes :kiss:

Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy
      --------------
      He looked more like a runaway slave named Rufus..."I aint gonna study war no more" :whistle:

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      =========================
      --------------
      hell naw :rofl:

• Gigi26

Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: I said this Kdubb...I have realized I have no sense of ack right in me...

• Iheart

FeFe says:

but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      =========================

_________________________

:dead: Naija!! :ghost: I thought you was betta than this ma'am :rofl:

• KDub

Let’s talk about r&b divas.. (I know I missed that post too)

---------------------------------------------------
      I said the SAME thing chile. I think he one who LOOK like he got whack dack...but she done found out OTHERWISE...and now she shook. Crynin and shat if she een THANK she cant lay eyes on him and watch his errymove

:blink: <<< KeKe

• lovezoe

FeFe says:
      but why did Scrappy actually look nice to me on the reunion show…
      =========================
      ————–
      exit to the stage left :rofl:

LorTee!!! I need a life line :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Somebody here said he looked like a messican cowboy
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I said this Kdubb…I have realized I have no sense of ack right in me…
      ------------------
      :rofl: Not a single drop!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

_____________________________________________________________
      When I tell you I just blurted out a laugh, please believe me

*adds to I Go's letter*

Dear Sassy

I miss you so much because you NEVER hold back on what you gotta say, and I know for a single solitary FACT that shyt would be a whole lot more BLUNT if you were still ridin' with us... I know we play on Twitter, but I miss ur presence here on SR!

I know you got a login somewhere that you can use, please come back to us soon...I miss that SPUNK and FIRE! *witcho cute self!*

Sincerely,

FeFe

• Ty

You kids are hard to please, I tell ya.
      :rofl: U should know aint nobody checking for Scrappy but Erica and the Lion Queen (Buckey)

Still not ready to pour the tea on LaLa :think:

U can post Rasheeda's new flop so I can have my laugh for the afternoon :thumbsup:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies I’ve every seen.
      ——————
      It is funny as heyall
      _________________________________

"I threw that shait before I even came in the ROOOM!!!!"

cause Scar
      --------------------------
      *lip trembles cause I am a'scared to ask..for I already know answer*

Who is SCAR?

At Ladies!

Does anyone find a momma's boy attractive at all? I know you want a man who treats his mother well, but damn when they let her run their lives... "Ain't no bodygottimeforthat!"

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

yallcrazy says:

Brendbew, what time zone you in?

PST babes :kiss:

:thinking: Hrmmm, that may just work out... *exits the room* :lol:

BBL yall #gottawork

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EFFING :crying:

• KDub

@LoveZoe you came up in here and basically said who is this nukka and WHY he THANK he important :rofl:

• Ty

dancerbee93 says:

long as its not that shrunken Gucci shirt :nono:

@luVn

:lol: He ain't look caliente...but he looked MUCH better than usual! :D

:wave: DimpZ

• lovezoe

KDub says:

Let’s talk about r&b divas.. (I know I missed that post too)
      —————————————————
      I said the SAME thing chile. I think he one who LOOK like he got whack dack…but she done found out OTHERWISE…and now she shook. Crynin and shat if she een THANK she cant lay eyes on him and watch his errymove

It is really sad. She keep bringing up that other dude. Girl, a man gone cheat if he want to. He just gone be darn good at it. That chick won't even checking for him and she went nuts.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies I’ve every seen.
      ——————
      It is funny as heyall
      _________________________________

“I threw that shait before I even came in the ROOOM!!!!”
      -----------------------------
      "Do you see where I am coming from you jive Muthafukkkaaaahhhh????!"

• Gigi26

Dude Jarvis look like T-error Marie brother or something...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Oh and I just KNOW y'all talked about that furbie wig that Buckey has on next week! :wtf:

• dancerbee93

“Do you see where I am coming from you jive Muthafukkkaaaahhhh????!”
      _______________________________
      aND dYNAMITE SHOOOOO LOVE DA LADIES :rofl:

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie! :lol:

Ty says:

... U can post Rasheeda’s new flop so I can have my laugh for the afternoon
      ================
      you gone stop hating on the future grammy winning Legs to the Moon...aint nothing like some 40 year old talking about beating it up, with a nasally back up singer to get you hot...ooooh and Kirk in that video made me just, made me just wanna slit my wrist cause this can't be life

• luVn_liFe…

Fefe :happy: Ion Care you still seSSy No matter :)

• Gigi26

Nah real talk someone has to punch Keke in the back of her head..knock the sense back in and set her eyes straight...cuz chiillee..

Everytime she spazzes on him for no reason he's like :blink:

She probably take the dyck from him too :yes:

• lovezoe

FeFe says:

Oh and I just KNOW y’all talked about that furbie wig that Buckey has on next week!
      ----------------------
      Oh yeah we talked about that mess. She just keep losing. What you expect when you kissed Flav? Speaking of which, Hoopz got dumped.

• Iheart

@Fe, Oh you talmbout that 27 piece contraption Buckey was wearing? Cali said it looked like a straw hat :rofl:

IGO remember this:

"I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bitch! Remember that?"

:rofl: :wail:

Ty says:

dancerbee93 says:

long as its not that shrunken Gucci shirt

---------------------------
      Or belt, or jeans :nono:

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I call it the "Captain America" Deb inspired special...bish got some supa powers with that shyt up top :yes:

cause Scar
      ————————–
      *lip trembles cause I am a’scared to ask..for I already know answer*

Who is SCAR?
      ==================
      look up lion king...then look at scar, look at momma dee, look at scar, look at momma dee...got it? good :lol:

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie!
      _______________________________________

im gonna catch that shait On Demand tonight... :lol:

@luVn

Not as hawt as you mama! :boobs:

LUV! :hug:

@ Naija...I been through with Rasheeda, Khandi and Gumbo Baby since that Ratchet ass Bedrock RMX video they did. My eyes and ears still hurt. :wail:

IGO remember this:

“I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bitch! Remember that?”

______________________________________

Oh shait... :rofl:

@lovezoe and Iheart

I was looking at the tv like hellz no!!! This bish has a patchwork CARPET on her head!

• KDub

Does anyone find a momma’s boy attractive at all? I know you want a man who treats his mother well, but damn when they let her run their lives… “Ain’t no bodygottimeforthat!”
      ----------------------------------
      My marriage broke up PARTLY cause my husband was still hanging out his mama cooch by his umbilical cord. He has younger twin brothers and I TOLE him once...I have no idea HOW she managed to give birth to them with him in the way.

She treats him as if HE is her baby.

Its SAD really.

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie!

------------------------
      Yes it is!!! They did a good job keeping it the same cuz that movie babbbbbyyyyy has me :cry:

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie
      ====================
      they had me with the first epi with Michael Jackson...LAWD I died when Mike Mike's pimp hand got strong but that voice stayed so sweet

• Ty

Angiegirl says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whatchu Esspect when you All Fancy and ONLY Let folks in wit WORK Emails

____________________________

pulls out SR Prepaid Rush card...Im good for another month :rofl:

@Gigi

:wail: you made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl... dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey...

• Iheart

cause Scar
      ————————–
      *lip trembles cause I am a’scared to ask..for I already know answer*

Who is SCAR?
      ==================
      look up lion king…then look at scar, look at momma dee, look at scar, look at momma dee…got it? good

You got me fukking snortin at my desk :rofl: :crying:

• Ty

At Ladies!

Does anyone find a momma’s boy attractive at all?
      :nono: Nothing like a thug with real benefits that wont hesistate to sell pitt bulls on the side if needed :rofl:

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie
      ====================
      they had me with the first epi with Michael Jackson…LAWD I died when Mike Mike’s pimp hand got strong but that voice stayed so sweet
      ----------------
      I was just about to say that!!! Girl when Michael said "these my bishes now" I holla'd!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I guess i'm the only person alive that didn't find Black Dynamite funny. Yall still can't have my black card though. :no: :cuss:

:ashamed:

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…
      ======================
      I see you're dusting off your cape

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…

Boooooooooooo!!!!

• Ty

cause Scar
      ————————–
      *lip trembles cause I am a’scared to ask..for I already know answer*

Who is SCAR?
      ==================
      Is that why she was so stuck on Scrappy being with Shay...the Circle of Life :crying: :crying:

• KDub

Buckey got her wig for next week episode...from the same place Mama Flame got hers from.

PetSmart

———————————-
      My marriage broke up PARTLY cause my husband was still hanging out his mama cooch by his umbilical cord. He has younger twin brothers and I TOLE him once…I have no idea HOW she managed to give birth to them with him in the way.

She treats him as if HE is her baby.

Its SAD really
      Ive seen that first Hand with my Uncle... it was messed up

if you think thats gonna happen its best to just move far enough away so moms wont be around... or just tell her to respect your significant other.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGO...I agree with you on Buckeey. She didn't know anything but what he was telling her and she was trusting him because they were supposed to be friends. I feel worse for her than I do for Erica.

Ty says:

cause Scar
      ————————–
      *lip trembles cause I am a’scared to ask..for I already know answer*

Who is SCAR?
      ==================
      Is that why she was so stuck on Scrappy being with Shay…the Circle of Life :wail: :wail:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tape:

• Gigi26

Buckey got her wig for next week episode…from the same place Mama Flame got hers from.

PetSmart

I already KNEW'D it. And I didnt want to belee it :no:

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…
      ======================
      I see you’re dusting off your cape
      __________________________

you cant save em... They dont wanna be saved :lol:

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…

-----------------
      so you a cap'tn save a hoe/lion too?? Man you are one busy bruffa

• Anna

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

*lays paws on myself to keep from falling asleep*
      ~~~~~~~
      Are we :offtopic: yet? You're comment # 6. I'm not reading 170 comments.
      Being in the spotlight is not all it's cracked up to be, I've watched Honey Boo Boo twice. Child Protective Services have been called because Honey Boo Boo was dancing on a bar. I saw a pic of her sisters new babies pacifier being dipped in Mountain Dew. SMH.

@IGo

The cartoon is just like the movie
      ====================

--------------------------------
      Oh lawd yesssss!! That was funny as hell
      -----------------
      Did you see when Honeybee and Cream Corn slipped under Elvis Clothes trying to make him talk and dance and the back ripped out of his jumpsuit! :rofl: I'm DONE you hear me!!!

:hugs: @Anna

• Ty

Ty says:

… U can post Rasheeda’s new flop so I can have my laugh for the afternoon
      ================
      you gone stop hating on the future grammy winning Legs to the Moon…aint nothing like some 40 year old talking about beating it up, with a nasally back up singer to get you hot…ooooh and Kirk in that video made me just, made me just wanna slit my wrist cause this can’t be life
      :blink: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< really Kirk thinking "wtf is she talking about" :rofl: He needs to go find KP and Envy :danban:

• Iheart

<---- @Kdub see exibit A in my gravi for your answer to who scar is :coffee:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

*adds to FeFe's jibber jabber*

Dear CD Fenty. You aint got no damn taste. Who idolizes Rhianna? Cant sing, cant dance,,,I mean yeah she can take a punch or 2 :ashamed: You are middle aged girl. Last time you had a period AC Green was still a virgin. Grow up heffa,,,Get you a bamboo purse and live out the shady pines-esque life Xenu made for you :mad:

Dear Tattd :love: Ol big hipped sexy ass...I kow you dont do beef, but damnitt I sholl do miss trynna persuade you. No matter what Ill always remember the advice you gave me-Lick from front to back, always remember that, or else her ish ends up smelling like day old scoobie snacks :yes:

Dear Sassy Alls I remember bout you is gypsy pu$$y. Chile :dead:

Dear Htown alls I remember is you like whipfin. I think you were the person who said you let fay whip it...Having had trouble with hair care products in the past, you were pleasantly surprised that whipfin was able to rejuvinate some of the folicles around your thinning crown area. I also believe you were one of the ones who sued BET back in the early 90s after that misshap with RIO,,,If Im correct the company settled. However you didnt get much accept a check for $120.00 and a coupon booklet to sizzler. AND most of the coupons had expired?

MzDimplez1123 says:

I guess i’m the only person alive that didn’t find Black Dynamite funny. Yall still can’t have my black card though.
      --------
      We'll just wait till you fall asleep... take it then...

dancerbee93 says:

Iheart says:

___________________________________
      I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…
      —————–
      so you a cap’tn save a hoe/lion too?? Man you are one busy bruffa
      ================
      :ghost:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGO…I agree with you on Buckeey. She didn’t know anything but what he was telling her and she was trusting him because they were supposed to be friends. I feel worse for her than I do for Erica.

______________________________________________________________

Nah I feel worse for Erica... cause she gon be stuck with that fool

But Buckey did kinda get the bad rap in that.
      she was looked at as the bad one but she was thinking her friend was gonna be straight up with her. She looked real hurt at the end... IDK i guess cause I cant stand it to see chics cry an shait.

• Gigi26

Brenden LEAVE NOW!! :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

oh. ok

Dear Tatted aka TaBew & HTownmama

I misses yew. all BOF a yall. dearly. eem tho we talk & correspond off-line EYE for one still misses yalls fonts on the very exclusive SandraRose.com
      i know Aunt Tea akkin like she got amnesia, but i'm hoping SOMEwhere DEEP down in the cockles of her ANGLISH heart she gone let chall back in :yes:

:kiss: :hug: xoxoxo

Lub,
      Fay-Fay (STILL Tatted's REAL Bay-Bay)

:wail: @ Wut.

*stuffs card in bra*

:dead: @Brenden

• KDub

if you think thats gonna happen its best to just move far enough away so moms wont be around… or just tell her to respect your significant other.
      --------------------------------------------------
      His azz DID that. He moved from 'Bama HERE to NC! 10 hours AWAY. She was respectful to an extent. Our families are real tight. His parents are MY parents classmates etc. No shade to that lady cause she a nice lady but she got her son on LIZZOCK. I cant compete with NO dude momma.

• Ty

Iheart says:

<—- @Kdub see exibit A in my gravi for your answer to who scar is
      :crying: :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGO....I don't feel as bad for Erica because she KNOWS how he is and keeps taking him back. I don't think Shay had a clue.

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…

-------------------
      Buckey was in just for her extra Five minutes of fame... After you've been rode hard by Flava Flav... there isn't much else that can happen or help you...

@Fayla :kiss:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:hahaha: I HATE CHALL!!! esp BRENDEN! :ghost:

• Ty

*looks for a bedazzled stragiht jacket for our resident nutcase*

Bren Bren wtf is wrong with u :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

FeFe :kiss: what's been up sug?

dancerbee93 says:

Iheart says:

___________________________________

I kinda feel bad for ole girl… dude kind played her out a bit

Awww poor Buckey…

—————–
      so you a cap’tn save a hoe/lion too?? Man you are one busy bruffa

Dont have to save em... at all. just feel bad for the lil lady

@Fayla

Nuthin' much, just trying to dodge these projects at work! :lol: how 'boutchu?

————————————————–
      His azz DID that. He moved from ‘Bama HERE to NC! 10 hours AWAY. She was respectful to an extent. Our families are real tight. His parents are MY parents classmates etc. No shade to that lady cause she a nice lady but she got her son on LIZZOCK. I cant compete with NO dude momma.

Damn ole boy didnt give her that "MOMMA LISTEN" Talk

• luVn_liFe…

@iHeart see your gravie makes me believe my thought on . .
      Mama Dee just makes me wonder how she procreated… I imagine she gave birth to Scrappy like Strangè & that perfum in Boomerang

• dancerbee93

Did you see when Honeybee and Cream Corn slipped under Elvis Clothes trying to make him talk and dance and the back ripped out of his jumpsuit! I’m DONE you hear me!!!
      ----------------
      :dead: "hey yall these hear nuccas done killed the king"

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

FeFe ashid (i love when Jenie fonts that :lol: )
      dodgin Hurricane's & chit!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

<---has a husband who is a momma and a daddy's boy and he just realized how ridiculous he's been acting in regards to me...talkin' 'bout I thought all of you guys could just be happy together.... :dead:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Wut.

*stuffs card in bra*
      -----------------------
      :rofl: Now you know that if you want to hide something in here... That is the LAST place to put it! :rofl:

@ IGO- Dimpz is hiding her black card in her pocketbook AKA :boobs:

@Fayla

:hugs: stay dry! I heard the winds have finally died down a bit...

Dont have to save em… at all. just feel bad for the lil lady
      -------------------
      What Im confused about with her is that if they both claimed they were just friends how did she get hurt??? Each epi they kept going back and forth as far as this day they friends this day thats her man..Her feelings could only get hurt if she truly felt they were in a relationship...right?

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

To the Ladies! Has anyone ever experienced a time in your life where you are in a perpetual state of horny?...no... yeah I'm not experiencing that right now either... :ashamed:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGO….I don’t feel as bad for Erica because she KNOWS how he is and keeps taking him back. I don’t think Shay had a clue
      ___________________________________________________

Nah she didnt... but ole Erica wants Scappy in a way he dont seem willing to give.. its best he just let her be.
      but he didnt want to see her with anybody else so he pulled a dummy move and went back.

:shocked: @ Wut

I guess you missed the memo that IGO doesn't see me that way AT ALL so, I aitn' got to worry about HIM goin in there. :D

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

*AHEM*

I officially QUIT both NAIJA and iHEART for naming Mama Dee Scar. :rules:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Wut

I guess you missed the memo that IGO doesn’t see me that way AT ALL so, I aitn’ got to worry about HIM goin in there.
      ----------------
      :shocked: He prolly intimidated... beauty does that to some men! :wink:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: :ghost: @CV yes YEW heffa! LMFBAO!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGo.....I agree but, Erica has played that game a few times before from what she's said herself so, why keep playing? :shrug:

They both have issues with him and I wish Buckeey the best.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

*AHEM*

I officially QUIT both NAIJA and iHEART for naming Mama Dee Scar.
      --------------------
      You didn't see that Lion's mane she was sporting on the reunion? :rofl:

dancerbee93 says:

Dont have to save em… at all. just feel bad for the lil lady
      ——————-

:cosign: :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

To the Ladies! Has anyone ever experienced a time in your life where you are in a perpetual state of horny?…no… yeah I’m not experiencing that right now either…

:ido:

==================
      I just close my legs real tight and squeeze...you ever turn yourself on via a solo striptease?

Aww Thanks WUT! :hug:

He says i'm boring though. :lol:

• dancerbee93

They both have issues with him and I wish Buckeey the best.
      ----------------------
      Kissing flav was rock bottom soooo its nothing but the stars for her now :thumbsup: welll after she gets rid of the died chia pet on her head

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Tips up to Fayla... :spank: and waits til she turns around...

"oh hey.. Heyyyy Girl!" :rofl:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

*AHEM*

I officially QUIT both NAIJA and iHEART for naming Mama Dee Scar.
      ====================
      :whistle:
      I'm a mean ole lion

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Wut

—————-
      He prolly intimidated… beauty does that to some men!

Damn I cant just see a woman an NOT wanna go there with her
      is there something wrong with that?

Dimplez is pretty... very attractive actually
      BUT id rather be her homie than try to get in her pants... its the ABCs of me.

:wail: @ dead Chia Pet

==================
      I just close my legs real tight and squeeze…you ever turn yourself on via a solo striptease?
      ---------------------
      :rofl: girl Im glad to hear someone say this cuz there are times I pass by the mirror when the radio is on and be like heyyyyyy dancer then I start :buttshake: and it turns into a strip tease :blink:

==================
      ---------------------
      That's when I knew it was bad! I got out the shower and was doing the usual :boobs: Check and my nips got hard! :rofl: My tecky works wonders but I think I have worn him alllllllll the way out!

:newpost: is up

Damn ole boy didnt give her that “MOMMA LISTEN” Talk

-----------------------------------------
      HIS DADDY (my father in law :yahoo: LOVE HIM) gave her the "Mind your own bidness" talk and "Stay outta them young folks marriage" talk.

You thank she listened?

I always said she needed some bidness to STAY in. She aint never worked. She aint never do nothing but raise her 7 kids and now that is ALL she dew...is be in they BIDNESS.

Her azz need to take a class. Read a book. Keep some kids. Something. Heffa need a HOBBY.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Aww Thanks WUT!

He says i’m boring though.
      _____________________________

I dont think you boring one bit... I just dont see you in that way thats all.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Tips up to Fayla… :spank: and waits til she turns around…

“oh hey.. Heyyyy Girl!”

:dead:

just dont none a yall heffas use no pepp'mit whip in place of KY intense. (u'll be callin that chit WHIPTENSE!) so i HEARD :ashamed:

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

*pelts NAIJA with all these pennies I have*

Why do you want me to hate you? :wail:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

*pelts NAIJA with all these pennies I have*

Why do you want me to hate you?
      ----------------
      Picking up the pennies thrown and taking them to coinstar..:steer:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Wut

—————-
      He prolly intimidated… beauty does that to some men!

Damn I cant just see a woman an NOT wanna go there with her
      is there something wrong with that?

Dimplez is pretty… very attractive actually
      BUT id rather be her homie than try to get in her pants… its the ABCs of me.

-----------------------------
      :pray: that ABC is an acronym for A Big Co... sorry it the horny. Read comment 221

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@BRENDEN :kiss: from the one & ONLY Tatted :kiss:
      she still dont want no dickle tho :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGO...I'm just joking with you, i'm cool with us being as we are. :yes:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

@BRENDEN from the one & ONLY Tatted
      she still dont want no dickle tho

^^Awwwww my pooh bear :kiss: I misses hur :-(