Mayor’s Special Events Director Resigns After DUI Arrest

Mayor Kasim Reed’s special events director has resigned less than a week after her arrest on DUI and reckless driving charges, The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

Stacii Jae Johnson, 41, was arrested late Thursday by an Atlanta police officer who saw her driving her white Porsche at 82 mph in a 55 mph zone on I-85 near the I-75 split.

Johnson was reportedly uncooperative and refused a field sobriety test, according to a police report obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

She was responsible for a small staff of about six people in the mayor’s office of special events. The office processed permits for outdoor music festivals and locations for movie shoots, according to The AJC.

There’s no word on whether the mayor is taking applications for a new special events director.

• KASIM! Atlanta Has A New Mayor
  • Gold Digger Alert! Kwame’s Mistress Moving To Atlanta
  • Woman Reveals 13-Year Affair With Herman Cain
  • Jay Z to open sports bar in Atlanta?

238 Responses to “Mayor’s Special Events Director Resigns After DUI Arrest”

Another One bites the dust :tea:

:tea:

NaijaGal says:

Always refuse the sobriety test….but anyway why do people still drink and drive, that’s so passe

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- you are saying people should refuse the test or people always refuse the test

Welp :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

LOVEZOE – people should always refuse the test…and when you bond out gt a great attorney and you won’t see a DUI anything on record

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Glamour Shot has surely stepped their game up! :tea:

NaijaGal says:

Always refuse the sobriety test

Why do you say this? :thinking:

I agree with you,Why do People still drink and Drive?!?!?

lovezoe says:

Anyone see Bridezillas where the black chick was marrying the white guy? Even the day of the wedding she was saying she didn’t want to marry him. They headed for divorce.

Iheart says:

@Luvn, Some ppl are just mobile drunks :shrugs: The reason I say this is because my dad is an alcoholic and the second he gets buzzed he is ready to get his stupid ass in the car and go somewhere :cuss: Even if ppl offer to drive him, he still wants to drive him self to “prove” he can do it. :cuss:
      #dumfukc

Iheart says:

@Zoe, You talking about the one where she dyed his hair red or the one who’s dude gave him the ring back right after the ceremony?

:wave: good Morning TY Yeah iHeart you are so right about that!

lovezoe says:

Heart/ the one who dyed his hair…

NaijaGal says:

@LOVE – I refuse to believe that was a legitimate couple

@IHEART – because the law says if you’re above the legal limit, then you’re drunk not that if you were drinking and driving…and not knowing exactly when the alcohol takes effect, you can argue that you weren’t drunk…yes refusing to take it makes them automatically charge you with a DUI but you still have to have your due process before your convicted

lovezoe says:

So why did she marry him :shrug:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: @Naija if one refuses the sobrierty test in FL thats an automatic 6month suspension oF your liscense..

*************************************

georgia also has a penalty but i don’t know how long, might be a year.

:hi: free
      actually it is a year in FL,as Well

pointhimout says:

she’ll be re-assigned to a position with less exposure, you’ll see. Either that or the mayor will make a phone call to a fortune 500 company buddy of his and she’ll be someone’s by mid Q1. you’ll see. These folks never just go away. She has to lay low until the dust settles. Tell me again what happened with the case of Mayor Franklin’s daughter and son and the drugs???? again, the dust has to settle. these type stories go away fast…depending on who’s involved. they’re not one of us so the rules are way different.

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- I agree. It was really awkward.
      Tu- prob for a free honeymoon

@Naija,ohhh gotcha :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

Even after the wedding, she asked why she got married.

Good Morning Hunti Bunnies :kiss:

:offtopic:

I heart I can’t with you today….I finally got to watch LHHATL yesterday, thanks to Sandra. I’m on vaca and they don’t have VH1, on hotel TV.

Where did they find the Sheman from?

On topic – She had to be really twisted to be all agressive to be fighting the police, I never understood why people drink that much and drive. Sad, I hope she doesn’t have a drinking problem. :coffee:

free says:

pointhimout says: Tell me again what happened with the case of Mayor Franklin’s daughter and son and the drugs????

***************************

chile, what ever happened with that? i know HE went to jail but she was all up in that life and i don’t believe she was ever charged.

since kasim’s brother had his lil thing with the police, i think kasim is NOT playing with these folks. people in the mayor’s office STAY in the damn news, smh.

MORNING YALLL!!!! :hug:

Soo basically there is a open position available within my pay range at the mayor’s office… :coffee:
      :typing: <—Goes and dust off resume

free says:

25 Usual Prime Suspect says: On topic – She had to be really twisted to be all agressive to be fighting the police,

*************************

i THOUGHT they said she was fighting but that’s not one of the charges. this reminds me of portia foxx drunk driving 5 mph down the damn street.

Iheart says:

@Zoe, I was watching that and hubby came in and said I refuse to believe that she really wants to be with him :lol: That man had NO back bone AT ALL. I didn’t finish the ep but I just knew she was gonna be a runaway bride :lol:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU Good Morning :wave: heY CaLi . .
      It should be drying out down there where you are,you got some fun Planned?

@Cali, what I do :shrugs:

ELove says:

BUT was SHE really DRUNK Though :think:

Speeding while driving a High-Performance automobile DOESN’T CONSTITUTE “Driving Under The Influence” of Alcohol :coffee:

marquez269 says:

Morning Sandra Rose Crew!!!!….so im at work at the wind is blowing like crazy but no rain yet it should start about 1 ill be out of here by 12 lol

@pointmouth – probably, but in the scheme of things she REALLY not a important nor a heavy hitter. It also depends if she was a previous headache.

mzwhang90210 says:

GM Sandra!
      GM erryonesssssssss
      :waves:
      Naija
      Cali
      JenEEE
      LoveZo
      Iheart
      Luvn
      Trend
      Ty
      [insert name here if I missed u]
      ____________________________
      smh @ this story. One of the MOST messed up things about drunk drivers…usually when they have an accident, others get hurt/killed while THEY.. walk away unscathed. :cuss:

Wut Wut :yahoo:

___________________________________

I thought Keke Wyatt was crazy but that chick is on another level of crazy…her dad didn’t try to stop her after she expressed to him before walking her down the aisle that she didn’t want to do it…he was like you’re going to be ok…he was just trying to hurry up and get her out the house so she could be somebody else problem

:hi: marQuez.. where are you?

Morning mzwhang :waves:

marquez269 says:

@luvn monroe,louisiana

pointhimout says:

***someone’s boss

lovezoe says:

:yes: I know I sure as hell do! When I first moved down here I was terrified to drive in ATL because of how fast they drive.

:hi: @ mzwhang90210 says:
      smh @ this story. One of the MOST messed up things about drunk drivers…usually when they have an accident, others get hurt/killed while THEY.. walk away unscathed. :yes:

lovezoe says:

Trend- we said the same thing! Dad was done with that mess. So I watched RB Divas. Something wring with Keke.

:hi: Marquez Heeeey Whang Whang :yahoo:

________________________________________

Keke is all kinds of cray cray…personaly I would get tired of her husband showing up at every event too.

marquez269 says:
      monroe,louisiana
      Which Parrish is that? My sister lives in Ft.Polk

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: I don’t have nothing on this..

I’d rather take the bus/train then drive when i’m sauced up anyways…and NEVER fight with the police, 10 times out of 10 it will not work in your favor… :no:

kingstonn says:

somebody needs to show her that damn Red Asphalt movie. *shudders*

pointhimout says:

ooooh Portia Foxx. how she breakin laws driving drunk and when people voice their opinions, she wanna say make ur haters ur motivators [still]? V103 brought her in twice and she still screwed up. Portia hadn’t been the same since her stripper friend passed away. I think a motorcycle crash or something.

Cutekisses says:

pointhimout says:

_________________________

Agree.
      Shirley Franklin’s daughter, I’m not sure of her whereabouts, but her son-in-law who was a big dog with BMF got life in prison. Mainly due to the murders of another dealer and his girlfriend who was a Spelman student. Shirley’s daughter was deep in BMF.

Ty says:

Where did they find the Sheman from?
      _________
      From You Tube :rofl: He does a weekly review of the show thats hilarious

U have to see his Debsheedashay hairstyle (Deb, Rasheeda, & Shay) :rofl:

Morning Swagu – :hug:

Hey Luvn – Yeah it’s been chill since MONDAY! I’m chilln right now, mapping out morning walk. Yesterday we went to beach and Wet Wet Willie and had lunch somewhere down there….Mista has a meeting today with Miami Dade PD. So I’m not sure when he’ll be done….My plans are to go do some light shopping, I already shipped one box home. *shame <y lil sis will be here on Friday

Ty says:

Oh and dont forget to watch that fool doing Nene :hahaha:

marquez269 says:

@luvn Ouachita Parish im about 3 hours from ft. Polk

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning Y’all tomorrow is my Friday— 4 day weekend :yahoo:

90210 – Hey Now :waves:

@Ty – I see that Shuckey Buckey took that combo Possum/Matted mildewed Lion’s mane off her had. Now she’s just wearing chopped up straw hat. LAWD

On health news the my doctor office called and said my labs had stablized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: thats Awesome News Cali,ENJOY YOUR STAY IN FL.

and wetwillies,dammit i wanna get down there to EAT! cause Im greedy!!

marquez269 says:

Be careful down there!! Im reading that some folks are stranded in Plaquemine Parish already.

Usual- Awesome!

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect #54 :hug: that’s great news!!!! Oh and since you shipping boxes, let me know when you need my address.

@marquez three hours south?

@Cali :woohoo: :yahoo: :party:

@ kingstonn Cute picture

mzwhang90210 says:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

:dead:
      That reunion show was SOOO heavily edited.

But…”Shukey Buckey” Cali??? Chopped up straw hat tho???
      :dead: again

Trendsetter says:

@ Usual, That’s great!!!!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

@Cali….great news about your lab results!!! :hug:

Trendsetter says:

So who’s watching Hollywood Exes tonight????

marquez269 says:

@Ty Im reading the same thing they have a lot of national guard on duty so I pray everyone is found and brought to a safe place

marquez269 says:

@luvn yes

free says:

lovezoe says: Don’t EVERYBODY speed down 85. I know when I go to ATL you can’t be going 55 on the interstate

******************************

yep, and 80 is about the average. however, the georgia patrol is always hiding out and we have HELLA crashes after dark, people going the wrong direction, etc. she just got caught and was drunk. plus she was in the midtown area so i know they’re trying to get folks fresh out the restaurants and bars.

Iheart-My Heart! :love:

pointhimout says:

:yes: Portia was :blunt: Lost her job due to a failed drug test, they rehired her and she failed again 2mths later :smack:

Thanks to my Virtual Family :hug:

:offtopic: on that nasty homunger down stairs

gonna go intense for a minute

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED
      2. WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN
      3. :wtf:
      4. WOULD I BE WRONG IF SAID THAT WHAT THEY GET? :kona:

marquez didnt the storm hit ya’ll area lastnight??
      i was watching how the Mississippi river is flowing down and the Storm is rushing the water up the river causeing the water to swarm over the levy there
      How come your at work?? chile when we get a storm threat in General this is me :woohoo: i gotta go! my Boss be like JUST LEAVE :lol:

:dead:

@ Marquez they are reporting looting already too :rolleyes:

Cali Yeaah Ummh that story downstairs is super inTense

marquez269 says:

__________________________________________

I’m so nervous for you…will you be ok? Why did you go to work anyway? Is it bad near you?

69 says:

free says:

******************************
      ____________________________________________
      Because let me tell you how everyone does 85 on I-85. That chit is normal, and I’m trying to figure out how they know she’s drunk as well.

Then I don’t understand if you have 14 to 16 lanes of traffic, why is it still 55 through downtown and midtown? :shrug:

:steer: <—- Me wide open on I-85 this AM. It is what it is :coffee:

I was reading On HSK about Karlie Redds daughters father=Interesting

marquez269 says:

@luvn naw im in northeast louisiana i thought you were saying do i drive south to get to fort polk. @ty yes these ppl are just stupid no common decency.

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED
      Hell I dont think thats enough these days. That shyt could should up months later :nono: Folks just need to strap up or make their own collection. They come in all shapes and colors :coffee:

Good to hear about your lab results :cheers:

#starship

luVn_liFe… says:

I was reading On HSK about Karlie Redds daughters father=Interesting

_______________________________________

details please

Gigi26 says:

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED

Sad to say but when you are in the heat of the moment, some folks do not think of this. Hormones n shyt take over and before ya know it, you are fukking. Simple as pie.

That story is scary as ahyt though because ain’t no telling how many women he done infected. Just sad through and through :no:

*Brings tambourine out* GLOOOORAY!! Jesus take the wheeeeel!

What’s HSK. I thought Karlie had a baby by Katt

OHHH Then Marquez IS JUST FINE ErryBody,He’s NorthEast!! Just Kidding’
      laaawd they already Looting :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect #54 that’s great news!!!! Oh and since you shipping boxes, let me know when you need my address.
      _________
      Hey Sexxxxy :smile: Ummmm, you know Cubans, love Roosters and they had this super nice metal rooster. My moms loves chickens with her country self, so I sent her that along with couple things for the kids.

@ Trend/Zoe its another site I would paste it but its long
      He Was a big time Drugdealer who has serius prison time

moms loves chickens with her country self :lol:

69 says:

Gigi26 says:

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED

_____________________________________________________________
      Listen, I’ve had to catch myself numerous of times. When it’s time to :hump: it’s time to :hump: . And I know that sounds bad, but it’s just like when a guy cums. Most women don’t seem to understand but we really have to fight our instincts and “pull out.” … Even though I always use protection, that doesn’t mean that nature doesn’t try to take over.

When you get horny, ain’t no telling what could or would happen. That’s the reason why you don’t put yourself in those type situations. :shrug:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect… Whats the story with cubans and roosters?

Morning all lovely roses!!!! :waves:

The post downstairs makes me :hurl: and the post ^ I thought it was another Morning glory story :shrugs:

Daisy says:

I want to fill her position #thatisall

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 41-47 years old.

Hey Gigi mama :hug:

I missed out out on MANY 1 dates. That’s how I start out my introductions.

Hello My name is Cali
      I’m divorced with 1 child and DON”T want to birth any more
      How many kids you got? Cause it can’t be more than 2.
      How many baby mama’s you got? Can’t be more than 1.
      Where you work…..
      Another 25 questions or so
      and MY LAST QUESTION WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE TESTED? THEN MOFO LOOK AT ME ALL FUC5king STUPID :huh:
      WHEN CAN GO GET TESTED TOGETHER.

USUALLY NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM.

Ty says:

Nope Trend she is 29 with a 18 year old :rofl: She is trying to stick to that story LOL

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you… :coffee:

#lovehelping

mzwhang90210 says:

Karli could’ve had her baby when she was 15/16.
      :waves: Dancer

luVn_liFe… says:

@ Trend/Zoe its another site I would paste it but its long
      He Was a big time Drugdealer who has serius prison time

_____________________________________

I found the story…so his a drug kingpin from Chicago. I’ve never heard of him…and he’s 59 doing life in prison…hmm let me research this Nathan “Nate” Hill

KayCeiSoul says:

I’d fester to say about 47.

She should be proud to be that age and not have a mixture of crows feet/varicose veins.

*Scooching in my work space like Karlie singing “Louie, Gucci, Prada”*

Ty says:

Nope Trend she is 29 with a 18 year old She is trying to stick to that story LOL

_____________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

MzWhang :hug: *get on board lil chirren* how you be luv

@TREND – I will be watching the Exes…I likes me some Andrea Kelly

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you…

#lovehelping

_______________________________

:dead:

Gigi26 says:

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED

*Brings tambourine out* GLOOOORAY!! Jesus take the wheeeeel!

—————————-
      You must LOVE yourself enough to protect you and the coo coo IMO..No matter what heat or moment I aint forgetting to be protected for CHIT right huuurr.. Those women are way too old for the fukkery…I dont understand why is it soo hard to speak up and strap up..If they refuse the panties aint even coming off and Im :ghost:

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you…

#lovehelping

************************************

Hey boo-boo :kiss:

You need yo’ azz whupped. :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

*Scooching in my work space like Karlie singing “Louie, Gucci, Prada”*

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 41-47 years old.

47 years 11 months and 29 days :coffee:

Morning Glory post is up

The Morning Glory is cute…print ads would work for her

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 41-47 years old.

47 years 11 months and 29 days
      ________________________________

mzwhang90210 says:

:newpost: is up. A Morning Glory!

mzwhang90210 says:

Karli could’ve had her baby when she was 15/16.
      Dancer

——————
      Let her math skills tell it she must have been preggers at 13 :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

Auntie Sandy can you please let me know when you’re taking more Morning Glory submissions…I have a few facebook and myspace pictures I would like to send you.

Gigi26 says:

:yes: I agree with you Cali, 69 and Dancer…can’t be free fukking without knowing what’s in that see men nah mean?! :lol:

Honestly it wouldn’t be far fethched if Karli was 30-35 cuz some West Indian chicks I know have babies hella early and that party life ages the shyt out of them…

But wait, I thought ole girl was from LA not NY…bytch pusscee been cross the country huh? :no:

lovezoe says:

Someone direct me to the article please.

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you…

#lovehelping

************************************

Hey boo-boo

You need yo’ azz whupped.
      ————–
      :hug: I know but she needs hers whooped harder! She KNOW she needs to add six or seven more decades to that 29. You can tell by her teeth, horses teeth wear down with age… :coffee:

Hey Zoe :hug:

Yeah I send that simple Arse black girl that was marrying that poor little white boy. I felt so bad for him, that heifer had me screaming at the tv. She was a mess….

lovezoe says:

Ole girl in the last picture is giving MAJOR side-eye :rofl: I like that lime green blazer.

dancerbee93 says:

:hug: mzwhang you noticed my font :kiss:
      :dead: at #115

lovezoe says:

Usual- She was a mess and that weave was a bigger mess. When she threw up in the car, I woulda made her walk beside the car. Nasty behind.

Trendsetter says:

After researching Karli’s babydaddy…Dude was literally down the street from me moving weight. Wow this is a small world

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Morning. :waves:

Today’s Glory Toi is pretty. I like that orange and whit alphet she’s wearing in the second pic. :thumbsup:

:claps:

The Morning Glory is very pretty this time, with straight edges. She’s certainly been using her Soul Glo hair spray, and her make-up is blended well.

Very refreshing. I say yes Simon. She can go to the next round. What say you, Paula and Randy? :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

1. WHY ARE WOMEN STILL SLEEPING WITH MEN WITHOUT GET TESTED

*Brings tambourine out* GLOOOORAY!! Jesus take the wheeeeel!

—————————-
      ________________________

SO this mean all yall heffas using condoms when giving Head or a dental Damn when recieving it…

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right? :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

is up. A Morning Glory!
      ————-
      Let me see.. :blink. (looks at morning glory still can’t comment on them huh)……(comes back to this post)

Gigi26 says:

Morning glory is cute for print..

But shorty, why you putting your booking info? You are not a starrah!

But she invested in some BCBG pieces and for that she gets a B+ :yes:

@TREND Its a small worLd we live in

NaijaGal says:

I watched a movie called The Streets with Meek Mills and Spencer from Half and Half in it on BET last night :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

You can tell by her teeth, horses teeth wear down with age…

**************

Da hayle is wrong with you today Wut!! :rofl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

——————
      :ghost: :waves: good morning my loves! i’ll be lurking today unfortunately just doing a drive by hi: have a good humpday!

Trendsetter says:

I think this chick with the DUI is prettier than the Morning Glory….however, the morning glory is cute…

Ty says:

Yes Toi is pretty :thumbsup: Glad Auntie opened her other eye cause chile……

Xena68 says:

The morning glory is cute

YSO :waves:

I Go There says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ==========================
      :coffee: *wonders who’s gonna touch this*

KayCeiSoul says:

But shorty, why you putting your booking info? You are not a starrah!

***********************************

Because she has to make money from her talent somehow.

That would be like me putting out a mix-tape and not putting my contact info on the packaging in case somebody wanted me to sing at a fune. Or at a wedding. Or at bar mitzvah. Oh, shoot! You get the picture. :wink:

You gots ta’ SELL IT!

….this one is for the chicks with Brains & Beauty. :huh:

Gigi26 says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s what i’m saying Igo, when you in the heat of some shyt last thing some folk think about is using a rubber or a dental dam etc…

I’m not gonna lie, there have been times with my boo thang where I’ve done it raw cuz the shyt just happens. Its not far fetched that dude did this cuz he built up a level of trust with them that made them feel like he was only doing them and them alone.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Morning.

I love that skirt just have too much :buttshake: for it

======================
      I say :thumbsup: but only for catalogues and print ads…no to runway

:wave: YSO and Razzle :hi:
      Morning glory is Nice

Bibi says:

:waves: Morning people

Morning glory is pretty….

I’m so damn tired.. :tea:

I Go There says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ——————–
      All the more reason why you shouldnt put everything in your mouth :nono:

Good Morning Razzle! :waves:

You gotta do a lil’ more than lurk.

Do some two letter posts. Or some braile like K-Dub. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

….this one is for the chicks with Brains & Beauty
      =====================
      you just couldn’t let her make it huh

I Go There says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ——————–
      Flavored condoms or with non-lubed ones…I give him what’s called a velvet tongue with those.
      :grill:

luVn_liFe… says:

….this one is for the chicks with Brains & Beauty.

——————–
      you caught that too huh???

TREND . . .
      Help me to understand = Karlie Redd was trying to Keep Jazz a secret because karlie didnt want people to know her real age OR the Father situation?? :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

*2 Chainz voice* TRUUU :yes:

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you…

#lovehelping

************************************

Hey boo-boo

You need yo’ azz whupped.
      ————–

:dead: I hate you Wut :crying:

lovezoe says:

So I finally watched R&B Divas. Monifah’s daughter is so pretty! I do wonder why Monifah felt the need to ask her daughter’s opinion when she pretty much knew it. Why Faith act like she didn’t know that’s her daughter. Either she need glasses or you know what, God don’t like ugly. The sun was probably in her eyes.

luVn_liFe… says:

….this one is for the chicks with Brains & Beauty.
      —————————
      It should be called 50 shades of Tora(or whatever her name is) She is high yella in one chocolate in the next… photoshop is a cruel mistress…

————————-
      Me says yes she is a looker. One yassday was easy on my peepers too.

:blink: <<< blanking like KeKe

luVn_liFe… says:

TREND . . .

Her real age..she still trying to say she’s in her 20′s

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@NAIJA

Hey dere. *covers your Gravi cause I don’t want to see them abs today*

@Nikke – In Key West they have WILD Roosters walking around EVERY got dog every where.

You are a moron/rooster, suppose to be a endering term :shrug:

There is city in CUba known as the rooster city and in little Havana in MIA they have 5 foot roosters every where.

GAGIRL87 says:

Morning Glory is beautiful and educated!

======================
      I say but only for catalogues and print ads…no to runway

***********************

And she’s OFF the runwaaaaaaaay!
      Sending promo packs to the following:

Nordstrom’s
      Gap
      JCPenny
      Macy’s
      Fingerhut (maybe they can use her hands)
      Target
      Meijers

She’ll be in y’alls mailbox on all that unnecessary shyt they put in there every other day real soon. :coffee:

—————–
      girl I caught the tale end of that movie with the black chick yelling at her daughter for running the streets ..What was the movie about

Trendsetter says:

So Karli Redd is between 401-407 years old….fixed that for you…

#lovehelping

************************************

Hey boo-boo

You need yo’ azz whupped.
      ————–

I hate you Wut
      —————–

KDub says:

Do some two letter posts. Or some braile like K-Dub.
      ————————————: :: … : : : ….::::::::::::……:

… : ::::::::..: : : :

:hug: GG!!!

Yes – Auntie used some rewetting drops for her contacts just moments before her selection. :yes:

KDub says:

Do some two letter posts. Or some braile like K-Dub.
      ————————————: :: … : : : ….::::::::::::……:

… : ::::::::..: : : :

*************************************

Hot dayum! There go my fav! :hug:

Thanks TREND

DanceBee yeah I caught that torae better watch it sucker! :duel:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Kaycei :hug: :happy: hey boo!!!!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:lol: KayCei imma try they got me slavin today

MsDivaRo says:

:wave: Good morning my peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Go There says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ——————–
      All the more reason why you shouldnt put everything in your mouth

I hear ya.. so if a dude wanna eat the puss you tellin him No right?

@Iheart

:lol: I swear I was waiting for her to stand up whinney and clop her feet on the ground like Mr. Ed when they asked her her real age. 29 must be in equine years.. Okay Im done now…

lovezoe says:

So Torae throwing shade.. Well boo to you then. Boo to you. I HOPE YOU READING!

KDub says:

In Key West they have WILD Roosters walking around EVERY got dog every where.
      ——————————————–
      And they STANK.

And they MEAN.

One followed our fuggin azzes into the bar!

You better gone head Mr. Rooster. I am kuntree. I know how to spin your azz round and pop your NECK in one motion. Take your back and have the hotel chef pluck you and fry your azz.

MsDivaRo says:

Good morning my peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________

*putting away the liquor

Hide the dark
      Hide the white

What she do lovezoe? :popcorn:

@IGO – That’s why I like you, you be putting a spin on keeping it real. But :yes: , they have flavored condomEs. I’ve been in the same realtionship for 4 years and plan on being in it until they tag my right be toe :coffee:

I love you too @Kaycei :rofl:

Hey all my peepahs :wave: << Key West chicken/rooster

ELove says:

Regarding the “Comments Off” Post…

THAT 2nd PIC is Absolutely Wonderful (She LQQKS Hella Sexxy in That One…) :yes:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Y’all better stop or Sandra gonna “lose” her contacts again and we gone get another Morning Glory that needs electrolysis and industrial strength Spanx. :nono:

*putting away the liquor

Hide the dark
      Hide the white
      ——————————–
      We can always drank wine.

Hummmph.

Bibi says:

graciousness :lol:

Hey MsDivaRo!!! :hug: How are you :happy:
      :cheers:

lovezoe says:

So Torae throwing shade.. Well boo to you then. Boo to you. I HOPE YOU READING!

:karate: do what nah??

Hayyy DivaRo!

Hayy Fay-Fay & IGo!

:hug: to all y’all.

Auntie got some new AcuVue contacts.
      She finally put them Freshlook ColorBlends down (hazel/green/aqua blend).
      I believe the MG posts are getting better. :yes:

dancerbee93 says:

I hear ya.. so if a dude wanna eat the puss you tellin him No right?

——————-
      For me yes…Im scared to catch a damn cold from somebody…The good feeling of getting :lick: does not supersede disease for me..Now when I was in my early twenties I didnt give two flucks..I know better now so I do better….so yea I tell the fellas aint no :lick: raw..You might not have good dental care :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

I mean since you can get it from oral too Right?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

________________________________________

Well I can understand that for sure
      Its a very sticky situation when dealing with that.

—————————————-
      A baby Precious Rawss… :no:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

KDub says:

In Key West they have WILD Roosters walking around EVERY got dog every where.
      ——————————————–
      And they STANK.

And they MEAN.

One followed our fuggin azzes into the bar!

—————————–
      I HIT ONE THE OTHER DAY AND FELT LIBERATED!!! :rofl:

:waves: @ KDUB – Yeah one was following Mista. He running and shiat, talking about they’ll jump on you and start pecking. I was trying to get a picture, shiat was FUNNNNY! I don’t remember Roosters in NC with black feet? Maybe cause these are WILD?

lovezoe says:

Wasn’t it shade about the beauty and brains. This not NB site, we all got beauty and brains on SR.COM.

FAYFAY- How are you? :heart: you read the story about the medical examiner. It was on Huffington Post too.

LOVEZOE – what she saying

@DANCER – movie about the street life and a crooked cop :yawn: beyond wack

————————————–
      Tamela Mann in that movie “Booty Call”

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@IGO – That’s why I like you, you be putting a spin on keeping it real. But , they have flavored condomEs. I’ve been in the same realtionship for 4 years and plan on being in it until they tag my right be toe
      ________________________________________________________________

SO you getting it ate with a Dental too?

I be damn…. after 4 years we would have a LONG TALK

lovezoe says:

Maybe I am reading too much, if so I apologize. She said something about it being for beauty and brains. Probably reading too much into it. She is a pretty girl though.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Well I can understand that for sure
      Its a very sticky situation when dealing with that.

———————–
      :dead: :lol:

@Dancer – Yeah, I was always like I’m good and you meet a dude and that’s the first thang he want to do. Like we ain’t kissed and you want to eat me…

Question of the hour.

What’s more intimare oral sex or peneration? :coffee:

LOVEZOE – what she saying

@DANCER – movie about the street life and a crooked cop beyond wack

——————
      The acting itself was horrible….I tried to get life from it buuutt ….Switched back to Martin… :coffee:

————————————–
      Tamela Mann in that movie “Booty Call”

Exactly… That shait dont happen
      because lets be real here when we think of getting HIV/AIDS or any STD we only think about Intercourse as in penetration. So yeah Alot may make dude wrap it up but its after they blew him down like the Wolf on Three lil Pigs

Morning Glory chic is a cutie :thumbsup:

ELove says:

@I Go SAID: Cause Ive never seen a chic just jump up in the middle of me about to go down an say “Hold up let me get this saran wrap… gotta be careful”

SAME HERE Dawg!!! And I’m ALL for Condom Usage regarding SEX PERIOD But killing Sexual Spontaneous-NESS just ISN’T PROPER — IMO :coffee:

KDub says:

In Key West they have WILD Roosters walking around EVERY got dog every where.
      ——————————————–
      And they STANK.

And they MEAN.
      =====================
      and they need air :lol: *I couldn’t resist*

lovezoe says:

So Torae throwing shade.. Well boo to you then. Boo to you. I HOPE YOU READING!
      Say what now…who is Torae :shrug:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Question of the hour.

What’s more intimare oral sex or peneration?
      _________________________________________________________

To me nothing is more intamate and being face to face in the middle of Penetrating sex… That shait is the ultimate.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@YGO

You’re asking real questions around here. Stop that. You know that’s not allowed. :rules:

That’s too bad for her. But after such a high profile position she’ll land on her feet. Stop drinking and driving stupid.

Today’s Morning Glory is loveley. Just lovely. How refreshing.

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Question of the hour.

What’s more intimare oral sex or peneration?

————
      Right!! So if you trying to eat the box after hello..you doing alllllll other chics the same way..Call me lame but Im goooooodddd….I can talk hella chit but I let dudes know upfront it aint happening.. Some agree and some keep it moving but aint no love lost nassy nucca

@IGO – You are also a DAMN nut. :lmao:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Question of the hour.

What’s more intimare oral sex or peneration?
      =============================
      I think they’re pretty equal although there might be slight lean towards oral being more intimate

:no: no clue what u tambout, pls fill me in
      <—LOVES gettin the box ate & has never gotten it done with plastic involved. i'm afraid that were i to become single again tho i'd be inclined to do so. if not imma def need to c yo certified STD neg paper report :rules:

seems like that chit would feel so EMPTY & WRONG with the dental dam. u cant eem taste all the sweetness :(

Daisy says:

MEOW

:eek:

:popcorn:

i think i would opt to NOT have my box eaten if i had to use saran wrap. :shrug:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@IGO – You are also a DAMN nut. :lmao:

—————-
      :cosign:

________________________

That was major shade

Milky says:

Finally a morning glory that is actually sexy and well put together. :applause:

ELove says:

@U-S-P (#197)
      ACTUALLY Tongue-Kissing is The MOST INTIMATE To ME Though :yes:

But to Answer Your Question… Mos Def Oral is MORE Intimate and THIS is coming from Someone who can count the NUMBER of Females I’ve given ORAL To on ONE-HAND (YUP…) :coffee:

Bibi says:

Yall so heavy..so early..hell :kona:

KDub says:

I don’t remember Roosters in NC with black feet? Maybe cause these are WILD?
      —————————————-
      I aint seen a rooster here in NC in a long time. And I dont remma the feets of the ones when I was younger spending time in ‘Bama.

My cousin got his azz pecked bad as HAYLE when we were like 10. Granny kept TELLING us to leave him (Rooster) ‘lone. The boys kept fuggin with him…one cuz more than the others…running up to it stomping and then runnin off…that fawka got TIYRED…YO he flew up on my cousin…knocked his azz in the EYE with his wangs and went to TOWN. THEN Cuz got a beating from Granny cause he aint LISTEN and coulda been hurt worse than what he was.

:rofl: We were some BAD azz kids. TURRIBLE.

:newpost: on Kim K is up

Nothing kills spontaneous like a postive STD test.

GTFOH

Condoms takes moments to put on….

________________________
      That was major shade

———————–
      I didn’t want to seem hating or anything, but it came across as shade.

free says:

thumbs up to the morning grits!

Iheart says:

What’s more intimare oral sex or peneration?
      IMO Oral. I have only :blow: 1 person and I’m married to him :coffee: Oral is not something you just go around giving to any and everybody IMO.

Xena68 says:

:newpost: Kim k

lovezoe says:

Fayfay- A former medical examiner where you live had rented this storage unit and they found brains, tissues, and organs in there.

________________________
      That was major shade

———————–
      I didn’t want to seem hating or anything, but it came across as shade.

*************************************

Oh my GAWD I love y’all heffas – mean as HAYLE. I am sitting here HOWLING LAUGHING. :rofl:

ELove says:

@U-S-P (#197)
      ACTUALLY Tongue-Kissing is The MOST INTIMATE To ME Though

———————–
      :cosign: Thats why I dont understand why alot of people be straight tongue kissing up front…I dont tongue kiss or kiss everybody..dam yall got me feeling lame as hell!!!! :lolsign: let me shut up…. but hey to each its own.. I dont trust ANYONE to tell me they have anything…Hell they wont even tell you if they gotta chic!! soooooo why would they tell you they infected with anything :shrug:

@ Kay

What did we do now? :rofl:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@FAYLA

I think oral sex waaay more intimate than any other kind.

Seems to me the act should be pleasurable for both involved. I don’t see how liking plastic and latex is fun for the giver. If I can’t taste you well…Well.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@YGO

______________________________________

Rubix

I sometimes feel the need to do so…

I know it fks up the space time continum but it has to be done.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i think i would opt to NOT have my box eaten if i had to use saran wrap.
      _________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Fay Fay…. Most wouldnt

ELove says:

@U-P-S (#220)
      I don’t think you FULLY UNDERSTOOD My Retort to @I Go becuz Your Comment towards me was BASELESS and Quite Unnecessary :|

I’m NOT GOING AROUND Catching or Spreading STDs (Please Chill…) :coffee:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@FAYLA

I think oral sex waaay more intimate than any other kind.

________________________________________________________________________

Exactly :coffee:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i think i would opt to NOT have my box eaten if i had to use saran wrap.

:yes: Never have and never plan to

MsDivaRo says:

*putting away the liquor

Hide the dark
      Hide the white
      ——————————–
      We can always drank wine.

Hummmph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes we can…..

MsDivaRo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Hey MsDivaRo!!! How are you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey bew….I’m good!!!!

******************************************************

Sick…side hurting…pooted…in tears. :wail:

I spent ALL my summers and a few years living in the country before we moved to the city in Tennessee.
      My azz got pecked by a whole batch of baby chicklets, and I had on jellybean sandals. I couldn’t leave the porch because they gathered around waiting for me to come down while their mammy sat in the corner looking at me over her fuggin’ beak. Bish.

datsmdubya2u says:

all of us who have babies out of wedlock did not strap up either…
      we just lucky all we got is a baby