Kelly Krueger writes:

Hey Sandra - I'm working closely with Deb and Mizay Ent on their latest upcoming artist, Tarvoria. Tarvoria is HOT in Atlanta right now. She is the winner of the Female R&B Artist of the Year at this year's Atlanta Underground Music Awards, and she will be participating in the Core DJ's Mixshow Live conference this weekend.

"Be Quiet" is the first single from Tarvoria's forthcoming album Street Couture.

Listen to "Be Quiet"

Website: IamTarvoria.com

• kingstonn

:kona:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

erm uh... :tea: *continues to do bytch work and put together a cheap azz chair*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:kona:

• BoogieNites

i cant hear it, but her hair needs to be quiet :mad:

• sassyshe

Remix with Rasheeda will be out in 5...4....3...2...1

• sassyshe

So what's the difference in putting the comments on this and not the morning glory

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Two things I fear my titties sagging and Mama Flacka so I'm just fist pump and lurk.

Good luck and God speed if Joseline and K Michelle can get a hit so can you, LaTravis.

We the people of Sandra Rose unauthorized adopted children support you and all you do at Coogi Boosie Fish Fry Lace Front Records and Black & Mild mixtapes.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@boogie which one Deb or Tavoria?? :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Oh good won't bother listening

sassyshe says:

Remix with Rasheeda will be out in 5…4….3…2…1

----------
    Please let te devil be a lie... Ain't nobody checking for Miss Jane Pittman.

• Trendsetter

I'll pass...

• 69

Harpo

Harpo

Who dis woman? Atlanta, dis hea our city and we ain't never heard of her. :waiting:

• sassyshe

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

sassyshe says:

Remix with Rasheeda will be out in 5…4….3…2…1

———-
    Please let te devil be a lie… Ain’t nobody checking for Miss Jane Pittman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :hahaha: I know, but if Deb supposed to be new management why her team promoting artists and not Sheeda's album that Kirk bought 50 copies of so that he can say some got sold

• Ms.Fashion

DEB need to tell her hair to BE QUIET!! :coffee:

• BoogieNites

and who the hell came up w/ tarvoria ? sound like a character from the ghetto harry potter. :yes:

• yallcrazy

#YouGoGirl :shrug:
    #positivepostingbecauseIamabouttoleave

Dear wrapper wockerflocker,

Tell your mama that them hair colors look like :yikes:

Sincerely,
    Yall Crazy
    *signs it like Stevie did w/2fingers* :D

:pigsfly: And I'm offf............

• sassyshe

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :think: According to the album title the name must be Street Couture

• BoogieNites

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@boogie which one Deb or Tavoria??

^^^^^^^^^
    this is tragic. aint shyt funny. :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

tarvoria sounds like an STD :no:

"Yo that trick i met at the strip cluh lass week gave a bruh tarvoria! i beat her azz too!"

• S’alleb Retsam

So nothing but brainless posts today?!?!?! :crying:

• MissHarlem

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :yahoo:

First things first that morning glory is not a model but rather a chick from the hood is cute hood but whatevs. Second this name, that hair (both of them) and that manager equals :nono:

• S’alleb Retsam

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

tarvoria sounds like an STD :no:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• yallcrazy

SON :yahoo:

I'm leaving now, but I had to speak :grill:

:hug:

• Native New Yorker

wellllll this song sounds like she will fit right in with the rest of the music MIzay's artists put out. Maybe Deb is a good manager bcuz ppl are scared as hell of her so they just give her what she wants lol. Bcuz Waka aint much better.

• Ty

Atlanta Underground Music Awards
    :crying: :crying: I wonder was the red carpet next to the glow in the dark belt buckle stand

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@boogie yas! :lol:

• BoogieNites

“Yo that trick i met at the strip cluh lass week gave a bruh tarvoria! i beat her azz too!” -Memphitz

• MissHarlem

SONNNNNN :2dance: our way on up out of here. Missededdeddded youuuuuuuuu

• Ty

sassyshe says:

Remix with Rasheeda will be out in 5…4….3…2…1
    Was that the bright idea that unfolded that helmet on her head :shrug: Now it looks like a dingy mop head :nono:

Why Mama Flocka got on that velvet jacket?

Why trichomonasLooking to the side like that's the move? She look like a generic Missy Elliot.

I wouldn't let MamA Flocka manage my WIC vouchers.

• Native New Yorker

BoogieNites says:

_________________________________________________________________________

HEE-Larious

• Bibi

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Dawn
    Mama Flacka LQQKS-n-ACTS like she will BEAT A NIGGAS AZZ Though... And THEN "Put A CAP" in DAT AZZ Too :blink: :blink:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

"Yo that trick i met at the strip cluh lass week gave a bruh tarvoria! I PUT DEM PAWS ON HER TOO!” - Lil Scrappy :lol:

• MissHarlem

BOOGIE git yo ass on somewhere :lol:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:nono: Auntie,how you gonna put this up & took Drake's new single w/Aaliyah down? I actually like that song.

• MissHarlem

#positivepostingbecauseIamabouttoleave

Dear wrapper wockerflocker,

Tell your mama that them hair colors look like :yikes:

Sincerely,
    Yall Crazy
    *signs it like Stevie did w/2fingers*
    U see Auntie didnt credit Tiny for this multi-colored shyt but last week she was making global fashion statements :rofl:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:waves:

• lovezoe

:kona:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

------
    bahahaha!

• BoogieNites

yallcrazy says:

First things first

I read this in Biggie’s voice

Biggie gimme one more chance Biggie Biggie gimme one more chance!

_________________________
    yooooooooo, ME TOO :hahaha:

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

it aint half bad..but it sounds like a imitation of Ester Dean or something.. I'll pass :tea:

• BoogieNites

shekinah is makn all kinds of guap down there ! :champ:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

LQQKS around for Sexxy-Mama (She's NOT AROUND...)

Ohhh That's for ME Then :D Heeyyyy MY Boo :kiss: :kiss:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

ELove says:

@Dawn
    Mama Flacka LQQKS-n-ACTS like she will BEAT A NIGGAS AZZ Though… And THEN “Put A CAP” in DAT AZZ Too
    _______

while putting the cap smoke a black too :smoke:

• BoogieNites

travoria kinda favors lilmo alilbit.

• Native New Yorker

:newpost:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Tarvoria huh? And she got the nerve to clown Rasheeda's hubby? I just can't. I mean really.

• Gigi26

Yo who would...why..

You know what. Nevermind.

• BoogieNites

where u from in ny, Native ? (sorry if i missed that convo)

• Native New Yorker

No I was gonna introduce myself on the L&hh post but I posted too late lol. Im a NYer, just turned 23, ONE kid, im a TA while in im school getting my bachelors in early childhood education

• Native New Yorker

from the Bronz, but live in queens (sorry forgot to type that part)

• MissHarlem

SON :lol: I always finish that rhyme whenever I say it or type it

• http://youtu.be/BrAiEFGGuXY BK2ATLMAN

:lol: You guys can't front, Deb needs her own show... She's always going hard on someone...

• Native New Yorker

*bronx

• Native New Yorker

yeah Deb goes "hard in da paint" lol

• BoogieNites

Native New Yorker says:

^^^^^^^^
    thas wussup ! boogie :heart: (and respect) the teachers .. and a few Roses are NYers. i'm from BK :grill:

• Native New Yorker

I went to HS in BK. I have lots of friends from there. :hug:

• http://youtu.be/BrAiEFGGuXY BK2ATLMAN

brooklyn in the house :peace: lol

• BoogieNites

:woot: , :hug:

• 121ways

Who does Deb Hair. Dayum you think by having a couple of dollars you can at least stop by buying Bump hair and letting you baby cousin install it. smh

• BoogieNites

:dance: BK2atl -- bedstuy is home for me, what about u ?

• Eye_Candy

:newbie:

Tarvoria sounds like something that it would take several dental treatments to get rid of...

• http://youtu.be/BrAiEFGGuXY BK2ATLMAN

East NY @boogie :cheers:

• KayCeiSoul

Deb hair was looking like anime last night.

I kept saying is this real or did I eat something bad? I'm seeing a 3D cartoon split whenever she is on the screen.

However, I DO respect Mama Deb's business gangsta. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Note to Mizay Entertainment: the opinions of my readers are not MY opinions. I happen to like the song. :dance:

• MochaT

_____________________________________________________

• DapisDaShizz

What in the :pigsfly: :chickenhead: HAIL is this??????? This sounds like some song sombody put on WSHH and they keep telling you to listen to my music in the comments. This was an #EPICSUPERFAIL!!!!!!!!

• Lavoris

Oh..wow..don't know about singing..but she sure can cut some hair..she is a barber by day..bad with those clippers..

• lisaluv777

This is terrible, straight garbage.