Paul Ryan’s black ex-girlfriend is voting for Obama

According to TMZ, Paul Ryan’s college girlfriend — who happens to be black — wants nothing to do with him or the Romney/Ryan campaign for president.

Even though they parted amicably, Deneeta Pope told TMZ she does not want to “become an issue in the election.”

Pope said, “I’m not interested in talking. I don’t know why everyone is calling. I’m newly married and would just like to be left alone.”

In an effort to blunt criticism that he was not sympathetic to African Americans, Ryan told an interviewer he had a Black GF during college.

It took no time for the media sleuths to locate Pope — who, as she said, isn’t talking to the media.

Pope told TMZ that any questions about Paul Ryan should be directed — to Paul Ryan.

• Obama defends Biden’s “back in chains” comment
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

36 Responses to “Paul Ryan’s black ex-girlfriend is voting for Obama”

GottaBigOne says:

Hi Y’all!

INDEED! The Young Woman SHOULD Be Left Alone . . . Respect her Privacy!

^^^^
      is the equivalent of saying “i can’t be racist some of my best friends are the blacks!” :rollseyes: :coffee:

She doesn’t know why everyone is calling? That sounds like something the Obama campaign would want her to say. :lol: so u sayin :obama: paid her to shet up huh?

lovezoe says:

FAYLA- We think so much alike. Just like saying “I got five black friends!” Please.

NaijaGal says:

Paul Ryan >>> :haha:

GottaBigOne says:

@Fayla . . . I 100% agree with your statement about “some of my best friends . . . .”

I dont blame her at all and she is absolutely correct in saying go to Paul with questions about Paul! She is newly married Paul bout to get #POW

Keesh says:

I wonder did the Republican Party know he like his coffee no suga no creme before Romney picked that azz!! Now all he need to do is get another black girl with a name like Laquesha and I might think about voting Republic this election (but she got to have long weave, long nails and long eyelashes…..I wont have it any otha way,,,nononononono

ZOE me & yew stay >here< on most things :heart:

GottaBigOne

i've heard it OH so many times by the yt's. the SAME yt's i've heard drop the n-bomb :coffee:

she’s pretty tho. i’ll give him that :coffee:

Keesh says:

I dated a white guy in high school. I was about to say something buttt neva mind :kneel:

Ms.Fashion says:

She’s smarter than I thought. :coffee:

:lol: at ryan pulling out his ex like she’s his “black card” boy BYE! :bye:

Keesh says:

Who @ Ms. Fashion….

lovezoe says:

FAY- :heart:

Ms.Fashion says:

Keesh says:

Who @ Ms. Fashion….

_______

The lady. Yall know she is republican right but she voting for Obama. Not sure if she is democrat now.

Like I said Smart. :coffee:

Keesh says:

As I was speaking this couple (black girl & White boy just walked in to do Cross Fit) Im bout to ask them if they heard the news ya know, about Ryan and the black girl..singing…they got something in common

ZOE what u got up for the weekend?

Keesh says:

ooohhhh so shes Republican…that would explain a thing or two.

Ms.Fashion says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fashy u back home yet mami?

NO chica. Going tomorrow. Girl my aunt been cooking. I am staying for dinner tonight. :lol:

Fashy

:lol: i know that’s right. so have u checked with ur neighbors, ur place is ok?

Ms.Fashion says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fashy

i know that’s right. so have u checked with ur neighbors, ur place is ok?

Not Yet. I stay in a townhouse so I am not too worried.

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY- Nothing much, maybe the beach. Just trying to relax before back to school for the kids gets into full schooi

ok good. i’m glad all is well for u bewski! @Fashy :hug:

Ms.Fashion says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

ok good. i’m glad all is well for u bewski! @Fashy

_________

Thanks BEW!!! :hug:

Glad you are ok too!!!

NaijaGal says:

<<<<<< I wanna rock, I wanna rock

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

^^HELLO…Its like me saying I aint gay because I give but dont receive :rolleyes: :ashamed:

lovezoe says:

FAY- What about you?

ZOE

i think imma get some chit done around the house. i need to do some restructuring & get it organized like i want it. ya know, the exciting chit in life :lol:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

^^HELLO…Its like me saying I aint gay because I give but dont receive

:hahaha: u got it bud! :thumbsup: (<—yo butt)

but we know u straight like indian hurr tho bew :kiss: <—with lotsa tongue action

lovezoe says:

FAYLA- Honey me too! I want to get rid of the end tables and coffee tables, but hubby wants to keep it. I need an organizer. Oh and my washer shakes like it’s coming through the wall.

Crickett says: