Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids

Day 2 of the second phase of Usher Raymond and Tameka Foster-Raymond’s bitter child custody hearing continues today. Foster-Raymond took the stand yesterday to give stirring testimony about Usher’s controlling behavior. Foster-Raymond also said she fears Usher’s deranged stalker will harm their children, according to my confidential source.

Usher did not take the stand yesterday, but tongues were wagging when he arrived at court this morning in a Mercedes van with his attorney Ivory Brown. Insiders are whispering that Usher and Ms. Brown may be an item (please don’t quote me). Usher, who previously dated industry veteran Grace Miguel, is attracted to older women who he perceives as rescuing or protecting him. Usher’s childhood was complicated by a stage mom who lived her life vicariously through him.

• Usher Raymond, Tameka Foster child custody hearing continues
  • Tameka: Usher’s sympathy for my dead son is bogus
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • Usher’s Stepson (Tameka’s Son) in Critical Condition

148 Responses to “Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids”

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

Okay this is really drawing out but that damn pic has me :rofl: of Usher and his attorney… Why is she looking at him like she had him for breakfast :ghost:

cougar lover says:

relationships that ends up like this, makes me glad that i puts the jimmy on extra tight! word to o.g. chauncy

:wave: choco
      My heart still hurts for Tameka :( she looks well though

sassyshe says:

Methinks Sandra onto something that look between Ush and the lawyers says we were :hump: all night and morning too.

BTW why do people think wearing glasses make them look more intellectual in a court room – is it mandatory court room gear?

Choco aka Hippie says:

Okay this is really drawing out but that damn pic has me of Usher and his attorney… Why is she looking at him like she had him for breakfast
      ____________________________________________

THats cause she does… Ive seen that look before

all you can say is

“Heeeeeyyyyy Ms Parker”

:hugs: choco giirrllll they both look like they had a morning wood

:hugs: choco giirrllll they both look like they had a morning wood

His Attorney Looks Old enough to be his grandmother :hurl: thats way too old Ursh Really

Gigi26 says:

Welp :tea:

lovezoe says:

OAN: Meka looks cute in the top pic.

missmiami says:

Always, thought Tameka was gorgeous :offtopic: how did the video of Chad getting fired appear online so fast? I mean doesn’t it typically have to be edited? :coffee:

cheeks8683 says:

Ms. Brown is a beautiful older women, love her hair and the color!

On another note, there is no way that Temeka is going to lose custody of her kids…Say what you want about her she is still a good mother…

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

choco
      My heart still hurts for Tameka she looks well though

~~~~~~
      I feel the same way. Wait hold up, Your Gravi is all kinds of wrong. :rofl: Disclaimer: Not a fan of DV, but I need receipts.

Bibi says:

@Luvn

That pic though :no: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

They do not look like the same woman (his attorney)

:rofl: they ARE lookin mighty flirt in that pic tho!

:dead: @Luvn’s gravi

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

tameka looks so stressed out my :pray: are with her

oh and GM SR & ROSES!

:waves: <—Meeka's full custody papers bc I think she's gonna win

Bibi says:

:hi: Fayla

yallcrazy says:

No Comment :coffee: other than him and his atty’s eyes are locked like “Yeah Baby” (Austin Power’s voice) :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

Fay :kiss: (like z French)
      ========
      Re: Case
      Just let us know the outcome (or not) :shrug:
      I am not gonna be fonting pro/con on child support, because the THORNS that have been affected negatively just get besides themselves IMO of course :coffee:

QueenSJ says:

From the outside looking in, Tameka seems like a great mother and I respect Usher for wanting to be close to and the protector of his children. They both seem to be on the same level of great parenting and still are on either side of the spectrum. Tsk…tsk…

Note: There was once a time when blog site bashfests were held for Tameka. My, my, my….how times have changed for the better.

:whistle:
      It’s been an hour
      Since you’ve been gone
      And that’s too long
      So come back home
      I can’t live without you
      So i’ll cry for you
      Do anything that i can
      To feel that touch from your hand
      Sorry that i want you
      Lady what do i do

You know you’re everything i do
      Ooh yeah
      Do what you want me to
      I would do anything
      Get on my knees for you
      Ooooh, baby
      What else is there to do
      I don’t know, i don’t know
      But i’ll cry

Lady i, will cry for you tonight
      Tonight
      Yeah
      Lady i, will cry for you tonight
      Tonight

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

yallcrazy says:

No Comment other than him and his atty’s eyes are locked like “Yeah Baby” (Austin Power’s voice)
      ————-

Carrington says:

Just an observation – some would call it critical, others might’ve been wondering the same thing… at the end of the day, I don’t give a damn which end you’re on, because it’s a valid question:

“When you go back to your “roots” and let go of the European standard of beauty as you stop putting chemicals in your hair, stop wearing weave, etc. and you decide to wear dreads… don’t you erase all of that effort/awareness after you dye them b*tches blonde?”

cheeks8683 says:

Always, thought Tameka was gorgeous how did the video of Chad getting fired appear online so fast? I mean doesn’t it typically have to be edited?
      ________________________________________________________

Where is tis at? I need entertainment during my lunch break…

:yes: Carrington :rofl:

Hey! When’s your book coming out? :waiting: #whatchuwaitingonyo

dancerbee93 says:

He is lookin at her like ” you like that :lick: action huh baby?? let me seeeeeeee :whistle:

that look on Ursher face….he and the attorney been :hump:

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________________________

I’m still offended that Scrappy and Buckey had them on on LAHH a couple weeks back…U can’t pull off the nerd look with neck tattoos

yallcrazy says:

QueenSJ, we can joke on someone’s looks and behavior BUT when tragedy strikes it’s a new ballgame. At least that’s how I see it :shrug:

AND if she acts crazy, we’re gonna font how we feel/think.

Sidenote: Only Auntie gives “passes” :lol:
      #maybehacking

Hey Bibi! :hi:
      YALL! :kiss: gm luv

that atty doesnt look old to me, esp granny old :shrug:

:dead: at Carrington . .

You Roses KNOW my gravie is ALL KINDA RIGHT :D

:peace: gotta run til later

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________________________

:rofl: #oracheekpiercing ijs :lol:

:rofl: nice gravi Carrington

Cheeks
      Diva
      Razzle
      Dancer
      :waves: <—fountain of youth serum

i always thought Meeka was pretty & never understood y most ppl think she's ugly..

Carrington says:

Carrington

Hey! When’s your book coming out? #whatchuwaitingonyo
      – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
      How ironic. This morning I woke up, and a lady sent me an email that she typed at 3 a.m. going into great detail about the fact that I had changed her life because she was contemplating suicide and she was reading a story I wrote every day and it gave her something to look forward to each day.

Talk about mind-blowing. To know that a person I had never met was contemplating suicide and didn’t because of something that was coming out of my head everyday is all kinds of powerful…

Funny thing is, all I need to do is get my book typeset. I’m lazy. Two confirmations in a couple of hours. #Motivated

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

======================
      :dead: :rofl: yes! you’re still putting chemicals in your hair and when you dye your hair blonde it makes it more brittle and breaks easier and if not done and cared for correctly all that chit gonna fall out!

dancerbee93 says:

He is lookin at her like ” you like that action huh baby?? let me seeeeeeee

————-
      that’s my jam….don’t talk about it, be about it…let me seeeeee

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Hey all! sorry i’m in and out today if i dont speak up :(

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
      …i always thought Meeka was pretty & never understood y most ppl think she’s ugly..
      ===================
      most won’t admit it but had she been a few shades lighter ugly wouldn’t have been in the catgeory

dancerbee93 says:

:wave: Fay Bibi Diva Yall(for you later) cheeks and er’body else!!!

This is a better pic of Meeka :yes: IMO her attitude made her ugly

Carrington pls do announce here when ur book comes out i’d love to read it. what’s the subject? :popcorn:

yallcrazy says:

:dead: because all of the dreaded folks I know have their tips dyed :rofl:

BUT this is what ION like: If you’re a guy and you spend more time than a little swooping your hair around and gathering it up to twist it into a ponytail—that’s shyt is ladylike and just please stop.

Yall these cats got the fake hair added in to make their dreads longer. What part of the game is this? #nooffense

Ok, I’m done now :coffee:

:hug: Fayla, hey pretty lady

******************
      Specially blonde! :nono: All sorts of ass backward like that Pic Auntie put up of Kim K

Bibi says:

that’s my jam….don’t talk about it, be about it…let me seeeeee

:cosign: & :hi:

Bibi says:

:waves: @Dancer & Yall

lovezoe says:

Carrington- Dying your hair has nothing to do with what you said. Not everyone lets go of “European” standards because of trying to be Sista Souja.

Ms.Fashion says:

Carrington says:

:rofl: I CANT EVEN COMMENT BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY LAUGHING!! :rofl:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
      ===================

:kiss: gm Cocoa Goddess!! & :tape: :kona:

lovezoe says:

I have always thought Meka was pretty. She got FIVE kids, course she gone have stretch marks. What’s the chicks in the club excuse. Oh, they got a 40oz belly while wearing Moscato clothes.

Carrington says:

- – - – - – - – -
      O.

L-Boogie did this :yes:
      Badu wore them fake dreads too!

Carrington, you are about to get confirmation #3 :grill:

OOOOHHH damn….

Lets just see how this goes

lovezoe says:

:rofl: heeey suga! 5 chirren?? not errybody gonna look like nicole murphy after that. PLUS it’s plenty bitches with BUSTED bodies with NO chirren :coffee:

THats cause she does… Ive seen that look before

all you can say is

“Heeeeeyyyyy Ms Parker”
      My name aint Ms Parker :wink: :lol:

:2dance: @ Luvn

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Fayla!!! That baby pic u posted on ur fb wall made me want a baby for a split, a SPLIT second…She is ADORABLE!

lovezoe says:

FayFay- :heart: Going product shopping for me and mini me- any must haves. I have the Whip (running low), JBCO, coconut oil, what else?

I mean the whole ordeal is ugly – but I promise I question alot about MS MEEKA – I mean did she sell her soul????? One would think!

Anna says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

nice gravi Carrington

Cheeks
      Diva
      Razzle
      Dancer
      <—fountain of youth serum

~~~~~~
      I see I'm chopped liver again. :waves: @ Fayla.
      Tameka is pretty. Some perceive her as ugly because she is not Ushers' ex.

Gigi26 says:

Meka is cute yes, I guess her attitude makes her ugly :shrugs:

I don’t care if you had six kids, keep them tiger scratches on your belly to your damn self.

:rofl: Carrington you are a mess sir!!

NaijaGal says:

@FAYLA I’m just saying…maybe one day ‘we’ in the African/African-American/Afro-Cuban/Afro-Latin community can have an honest discourse about it…blacks did not become obsessed with their hair until white American told them their ish wasn’t good enough…then you had the likes of Madam CJ Walker coming up with every thing possible to change the texture of our hair…skintone wasn’t an issue until the white man told you lighter was better and darker was uglier…all these are facts and unfortunately the ignorance is passed on generation after generation…it’ll be something that never dies but let’s not hide behind ‘oh it’s my preference’ cause guess what your preference usually came from something ignorant…if you think someone is prettier and better based off of loose curls or light skin instead of character something is wrong with you…period…point…blank

San says:

She not “ugly” its just that dman head

QueenSJ says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Naijia says:

___________________________________________
      Agreed,
      Agreed,
      and Agreed.

Gigi26 says:

Nicole Murphy has good genes, but her face looks a lil robot-ish to me :no:

San says:

:applause:

Bibi says:

:hi: Naija

:whistle: Fight the power :whistle:

MsDivaRo says:

<—–dyes my hair honey blonde all the time…..yes if you don't take care of any type hair properly, be it natural or relaxed you will experience breakage. I condition, condition, condition because I have relaxed and color hair. My hair loves the whip and with that I see less hairs on the bathroom floor!

Trendsetter says:

:zzz: :newpost: please

I Go There says:

Nah Tameka didnt look bad BUT she wasnt what “OTHERS” thought someone of Ushers Caliber should be with… Which was pure dumb.

But he fell for the shait and divorced her after people didnt buy that Here I stand Album… Which wasnt that bad IMO. Also folks heard all thme stories about ole girl like she was on some BS AND the fact that Usher went against his Mother might have been another issue in why folks didnt like the chic… But oh well.

Give it a few years and its funny how opinions change.

:hug: Choco….hey bew!!!!!

lovezoe says:

What makes Meka have an ugly attitude? Not everyone can move on after a divorce easily.

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

——————————————————————-
      She certainly was Freddy Krugers latest victim….

Gigi26 says:

Hey Naija, it all started with the house negro and the field negro…

The yt man planted the seed and we just let it grow and grow…and grow.

IMO it will never end. Some bishes like their hair yakified, some like it relaxed with no edges, some like it natural. Whatever works for them :shrugs: But the only sad thing is when some women don’t feel beautiful without all of it.

VDot says:

Tamkea is cute enough. She has a style about her that makes her cuter. And she would be that way regardless of her skin tone. She’s not even dark skin, so I don’t really get the whole she’s not pretty because she’s not light skin argument. I’m over that argument in general though. Ugly people come in all skin tones, as do pretty people.

QueenSJ says:

I Go There says:

Give it a few years and its funny how opinions change.
      _________________________________________________________
      True, true…

Carrington says:

@Yallcrazy…

Got it! (wink) we must chat. I’m going to email you. (after I wake up from my nap and then go register my baby at school).

****************
      :preach: The problem with us NOW

NaijaGal says:

I remember how Usher’s mother couldn’t stand Tameka and when he fired her they all blamed Tameka…cause LAWD knows everyone that gets married likes their in-laws :huh: and even after he divorced Tamkea his mom is still on the sidelines though

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was BEFORE the divorce and all of that she showed her ass time and time again. Oh how we forget. This chic treated numerous people in the A with disrespect. That made her ugly. Her skin tone had nothing to do with it imo. She was just NASTY! She was condescending and rude to people for no damn reason. My friend is a journalist, dealt with her and damn near cussed that broad out.

When you have 10 people saying the absolute same thing about you, believe them :tea: Not everyone is crazy, jealous, has a skin complex, etc..

:waiting: :pc: new topic

lovezoe says:

/ Naija- How many monster-in-law stories have you heard before? What makes Chili cute? That baby hair? Because she was in TLC. To ME, her and Meka on the same level? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways. He loved her, but loved his career more. Proof was when she went to Brazil and he left immediately afterwards.

NaijaGal says:

@LOVEZOE I’m just saying cause you’ll read on the blogs on how he needs to get back with Chili and I think we can all agree she’s not wrapped too tight…but meh, like I said most won’t cop to it so it is what it is but I’ll still say it

I Go There says:

I remember how Usher’s mother couldn’t stand Tameka and when he fired her they all blamed Tameka…cause LAWD knows everyone that gets married likes their in-laws and even after he divorced Tamkea his mom is still on the sidelines though
      ______________________________________

YEP

But put some of the same folks in that position and they would be acting a fool with Ush about it talking about “An what… fk yo momma… I aint marrying HER”

aww the shait is hilarious…

AND Im not about to get into this whole hair skin shait

Dont matter to me…

AND Stretch marks are like a road map to the pussy…IMO

If you have em…cool
      but if you dont… COOL TOO

VDot says:

When you have 10 people saying the absolute same thing about you, believe them Not everyone is crazy, jealous, has a skin complex, etc.. .

Exactly! When people say she’s ugly, I don’t think it has anything to do with her skin tone, but everything to do with what they perceive her character as being. Now whether their perception of her character is in fact true to who she really is, well that’s a whole different topic.

Bibi says:

VDot says:

___________________________________________________
      :yes: :tea:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @IGO

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic: I see Joseline with the same pair of shoes on yet again

_________________________________________

Thats right… most were talking that shait
      saying he should be with a model type or some shait like that….

AND YES Chili is a fking sandwhich away from a picnic
      That girl will make a Bishop kick in a stained glass window.

dancerbee93 says:

<—— too busy trying to "weed" out the crazy, stalker, insecure niccas around me to tell Usher who he can and cannot bust wide open :coffee:

dancerbee93 says:

:off topic: where can I find that vid of Chad getting fired??

IGO- :kona:

Folks like Usher a looker his darn self. He is not the same dude from Nice and Slow.

lovezoe says:

dancer= I think it was something on ZMT. ZMT has officially found it’s new negro to pick on. I wonder how much Evelyn paying ZMT. They didn’t even know who she was until Ocho.

Anna
      I see I’m chopped liver again. :waves: @ Fayla.

NEVA! i lubb u Anna guhl! :hug: how are u??
      lovezoe says:

great start! what shampoo & conditioner & leave-in are u gonna use?

Choco! :hug: sup ma?

*scrolls back up*

IMO

When I coin folks as ugly it has more to do with their behavior than their looks.

She acted a nut in the past so :shrug: #nopassesforpastbehavior

And like I fonted earlier when tragedy strikes, so does public perception & only the cruelest people can’t be empathetic.

MsDivaRo says:

I wanna go home already :crying:

lovezoe says:

Fay- I am not sure about shampoo, but for conditioner I was thinking about Aubrey Organics. Any recommendations for leave-in and shampoo?

QueenSJ says:

Well see, I don’t know who those 10 people are and Tameka has never jumped stupid with me so…why TF would I be raising hell?

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

THANK YOU!! THIS IS WHY THE HATE STARTED FOR THIS WOMAN!!! EVERYONE WAS SAYING HE COULD DO BETTER!! BUT GRACE LOOKS WORSE TO ME!! IMO

ALL IN ALL USHER MADE THE DECISION TO BE WITH THAT WOMAN. PERIOD. SHE DID NOTHING WRONG. HE DIDN’T HAVE THE BALLS TO STAY WHEN THAT ALBUM FLOPPED AND PROBABLY BLAMED HER.

TYPICAL ASS USHER….. :coffee:

I Go There says:

…AND YES Chili is a fking sandwhich away from a picnic
      That girl will make a Bishop kick in a stained glass window
      ========================
      :rofl: :rofl:

MsDivaRo says:

:offtopic: what ever happened to Deion and Pilar ruckus? They kinda fell off radar :thinking:

:cosing: all day ERRYday!!!

:warning: Subject Change :warning:

\_/ Yall know what time it is :yahoo:

ION wanna wait till tomorrow :lol:

MsDiva, you’re up first! :rofl:

IGO-

_________________________________________________-

I hear ya…. I never thought ole girl was ugly.
      Im just in amazement at how the opinions pre marriage differ from the post marriage…

Just like women said that Drunk ass Bobby Brown was
      Fat ass Christopher Williams was
      Lazy ass Al B Sure was
      Evading ass Wesley Snipes was

SO it aint me

AND Stretch marks are like a road map to the pussy…IMO

:rofl: real men dont GAF about no damn stretch marks!

@LOVEZOE I’m a fan of the Giovanni Light-Weight Leave In Conditioner

FayFay- Forgot I have Giovanni direct leave in

Subject Change

\_/ Yall know what time it is

ION wanna wait till tomorrow

MsDiva, you’re up first!
      ———————
      Now you already know that I was just waiting over here PATIENTLY to step outta these panties….. *takes off my boyshort panties and throws them in the bucket* next :shakebutt:

*trying to keep MY vision of Al B. Sure intact*

Wanna get off on your own Girl
      Wanna get off on your own Girl
      Wanna get off on your own Girl

Girl
      Girl
      Girl
      #icanloveyoubetter
      :love:

Naija- I think thats the one I have

I Go There says:
      …and On the topic of Usher… umm that was yall ladies that said he was good looking.

Just like women said that Drunk ass Bobby Brown was
      Fat ass Christopher Williams was
      Lazy ass Al B Sure was
      Evading ass Wesley Snipes was
      ======================
      :stop: Naija never thought none of these nigguhs were the living end…although Christopher could sing to me though :) but I do remember women fawning for ole busted ass Wesley Snipes till he told them Black women weren’t ish and Asian was where it’s at

@LOVEZOE I’m a fan of the Giovanni Light-Weight Leave In Conditioner

——————
      This worked so good for me when I was natural. I put this in the other day and ugh it just did not work. I used Paul Mitchell color treated conditioner and my hair absolutely loved it then I flat ironed with the WHIP and my hair thanked me! :yes: #lovethewhip

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I could care less my damn self to be completely honest. :shrugs:

If Usher likes to fukk geriatrics and shyt so be it. He ain’t banging me

:newpost: is up

:applause: MsDiva Good Job Grasshopper :thumbsup:

==================
      Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

AND Stretch marks are like a road map to the pussy…IMO

:rofl: real men dont GAF about no damn stretch marks!

Shole don’t! Shoot, I’ve have hip stretch marks since I was 13 :rofl: now I got some down below, and that shatt don’t matter not one bit yo! :no:
      :thinking: I guess using Whipfinity on my bawdy helps too though :yes:

OAN:Fay, thank you for providing us with your secret #faserious!

ZOE

i LOVE kinky curly’s “come clean” shampoo. it clarifies without stripping. for a leave-in i use kimmatube’s recipe:

2 tbs kinky curly’s knot today (or anyother silicone free condish)
      2 tbs aloe vera juice
      2 tsp castor oil
      2 tsp jojoba oil
      the bomb.com!

for my DC i use giovanni’s tea tree triple treat :love:
      i also use it in my leave-in as a sub for the knot today & it works just as well :yes:

______________________________________________________-

Yep then all of a sudden it was like

“I didnt like his black ass no way”

*trying to keep MY vision of Al B. Sure intact*

Wanna get off on your own Girl
      Wanna get off on your own Girl
      Wanna get off on your own Girl

Girl
      Girl
      Girl

———————
      That was the jam back in the day!!!! His unibrow though :nono:

:dead: @Naija talmbout herself in the 3rd person :rofl:

San says:

tbs kinky curly’s knot today (or anyother silicone free condish)
      2 tbs aloe vera juice
      2 tsp castor oil
      2 tsp jojoba oil
      the bomb.com
      me and kinky curly did not get along

Subject Change

\_/ Yall know what time it is

ION wanna wait till tomorrow

MsDiva, you’re up first!

*****************
      Hopefully its a newly washed \_/ :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

*ignores the unibrow stating font* :lol:

Zoe
      giovanni is expensive, but ALL the good ones are. i get the BIG bottle for 12.99 from TJ Maxx tho. it’s normally $25

i’ve also heard their leave-in was awesome, i just haven’t bought it since i make my own & that saves a couple bux

#thrifty :trophy:
      Cheeks me too!!! :love: that’s y i had to triple check my birf control! :rofl:

It is clean Dancer :grill:

I put a liner in it this time :rofl:

San i don’t use the knot today by itself tho :no:

#lovethewhip :love: thanks Bewski!!

Yall what secret?? :tape:

The Whip Fay! The Whip! :smack:

I’m not gonna comment because I’m not in a defend my thoughts kinda mood but, how yall doin? :coffee:

San i hate their kinky curly’s curling custard! :chase:
      mess had my hair crunchy & chit. ion do no crunchy hair yo! :no:

San says:

@Fayla I think that’s what it was. I took that back asap, didnt feel like mixing it together at that point. I found too much stuff that worked better by itself

Fay- :heart: Thsnks boo

San says:

lol I never tried that but I’ve been looking for some type of curling custard. My mom got some kind from target that works pretty good. Must get name

MzDimplez1123 says:

————-
      :hug: Dimpz

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

San i hate their kinky curly’s curling custard!
      mess had my hair crunchy & chit. ion do no crunchy hair yo!
      ——————-
      I had a love/hate relationship with Kinky Curly…if I put in too much my chip was crunchy like a bag of lays!!! The second and third day were good because all I had to do was add a little bit of water, scrunch and go on about my bitness!!!

Ty says:

Carrington says:

– – – – – – – – -
      O.
      :dead:

KyCakes says:

MsDivaRo says:

I personally think Tameka is a pretty lady. And most definitely, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! beerholder
      ——————————————————————-
      Fixed that for ya, Ma :lol:

San says:

See thats too much

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————-
      Fixed that for ya, Ma

—————
      Goodlooking out Ky!!! thanks

@San, yes indeed…too much!

Anna says:

IGO-

_________________________________________________-

I hear ya…. I never thought ole girl was ugly.

Just like women said that Drunk ass Bobby Brown was
      Fat ass Christopher Williams was
      Lazy ass Al B Sure was
      Evading ass Wesley Snipes was

SO it aint me

~~~~~~
      :nino: Was fine back then. Something about a man not paying his taxes, makes him look less appealing. Bobby Brown was never cute, but he can still dance. Christopher Williams & Al B Sure I expect to see on “Unsung” in the future.

hell_on_heels says:

My heart truly goes out to ALL the children that involved, not just the two Tameka and Usher made during their “union”. They really need to STOP the madness and just agree on joint custody…..just too much damn foolish. S/N: Tameka’s jacket….LOVES IT!!!