Taylor Swift was asked to leave after she crashed Kennedy wedding

Country singer Taylor Swift, 22, continues to embarrass herself in the eyes of Kennedy royalty. According to the Boston Herald, when Taylor and her new beau, Conor Kennedy, 18, showed up at the wedding inside the Plaza hotel — she was promptly asked to leave.

Taylor’s publicist denied the story, so the Boston Herald called up the source — the bride’s mother — for confirmation.

According to Victoria Gifford Kennedy, mother of Kyle Kennedy, Taylor’s people texted her for permission to attend Kyle’s wedding. Vicki told the newspaper that she declined, because she didn’t want Taylor’s appearance to distract from her daughter’s special day.

But Taylor showed up anyway.

Said Vicki:

“They texted me an hour before the wedding and asked if they could come,” Vicki Kennedy said. “I responded with a very clear, ‘Please do not come.’ They came anyway. … I personally went up to Ms. Swift, whose entrance distracted the entire event, politely introduced myself to her, and asked her as nicely as I could to leave. It was like talking to a ghost. She seemed to look right past me.”

“There is no truth to that,” said Taylor’s spokeswoman Paula Erikson. “Taylor was invited to the wedding and the bride thanked her profusely for being there.”

All of Hollywood is talking about Taylor Swift’s odd relationship with the high school junior (he’s 2 years behind according to Radar Online).

Taylor, who seems to change boyfriends like she changes her underwear, is often seen kissing and holding hands with the youngster in public. Taylor also accompanied Conor to the graveside of his mother, Mary Richardson, 52, who hanged herself in the barn behind her home in Bedford, NJ, on May 16. Conor’s dad is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Taylor has had difficulty maintaining stable relationships with men (or boys). Her past boyfriends include Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, John Mayer, and Jake Gyllenhaal.

• President Obama: “Kanye West is still a jackass”
  • Taylor Swift Brings Out Nelly (video)
  • Taylor Swift Sells More Than 1 Million CDs in 1st Week
  • Taylor Lautner Assaults Kanye West On SNL
  • Photo: INFphoto.com

125 Responses to “Taylor Swift was asked to leave after she crashed Kennedy wedding”

NaijaGal says:

YIKES!!!

Gigi26 says:

Tainted goods…

Don’t fukk with the Kennedy’s they have that curse…eff with them if ya want Taylor… :no: dummy

EB says:

I was just asking why nobody calls Taylor out :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Tainted goods…

:preach:

The girl is young and dating. That is what she is supposed to do. Hopefully she will get a good husband in the end.

NaijaGal says:

most 22 years old female aren’t trying to be with a dude still in high school though…what’s her deal :shrug:

WHAT is Taylor packing down there in that crotch :no:

NaijaGal says:

:stop: Taylor is 22 :shock: I thought she was a teen

Taylor has had difficulty maintaining stable relationships with men (or boys).

Two parent household. :coffee:

Taylor is stupid IMO….

But you know she’s a STARRUH

I wouldn’t want no parts of it!

promise i cant stand this heffa. she’s FOREVER a victim & chit :coffee:

Taylor has had difficulty maintaining stable relationships with men (or boys).

Two parent household.
      _________________________
      :rofl: And she probably wasn’t spanked as a child :rofl:

EB says:

I was just asking why nobody calls Taylor out
      ~~~~~~~

I often wondered the same thing. Why your RiRi’s get bashed for having date after date. While you’re Taylors can get away with this type of behaviors.

:smack: ohhhh that’s right…because she writes cutesy little songs about them

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

WHAT is Taylor packing down there in that crotch
      A hair monkey , that is one poorly postured girl, she looks dopey looking goofy looking :thinking:

KDub says:

The Kennedy’s are about 3 generations past being American royalty.

Now they are so 5 minutes (20’s-90’s) ago.

I dont een know who these Kennedy’s ARE in this article.

renegadesince1985 says:

When I was in Cape Cod last month visiting my Dad the paparazzi were everywhere trying to snap pics of them…It was quite annoying. I kinda wondered what a 22 year old girl is doing with an 18 year old…and he JUST turned 18 last month from what I read…. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

You wanna know why Eb? Cuz she’s America’s white princess that’s why.

No one gave a hot shyt about this girl before that idiot Kanye did what he did and POOF! She catapulted to stardom. All at the expense of a black man. She has no solid talent, bish sounds horrible when she yodels and calls it singing but you know how they do…..

Messing with a high school senior.. :no:

I hope she knows them Kennedy’s refer to her as white trash. They like to keep the blood pure in that family..or have enough money to do so :tea:

NaijaGal says:

:cosign:

ion thank she right in the head :no:

AWESOME says:

Olive Oil? ;) <– Popeye

lovezoe says:

So it was a problem when Ye interrupted her, but she had no problem doing it to someone else. If you have to text and ask to come to the wedding, chances are your prescence is not wanted

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Taylor has had difficulty maintaining stable relationships with men (or boys).

Two parent household.
      _________________________
      And she probably wasn’t spanked as a child
      ——————–
      you know she wasnt :lol: they were more concerned with her being a starrah

KDub says:

Conor’s dad is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
      ——————————–
      So this makes him the grandson of Bobby? See what I mean? He is so 2-3 generations ago.

:smack: she’s dating a kennedy for her next album material. bish alret know it’s gone end TRAGIC! :coffee:

He is a Kennedy tho. His 18 isnt my little brother’s 18. :shrug:

This Heffa STILL should be sending Ye Thank you Gifts… STILL

VDot says:

Next time if they tell you don’t show your azz up at the wedding, don’t show up. :wtf: is wrong with people? Have they no tact?

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

renegadesince1985 says:

—————————
      judging by the ages of her last few exes and her current i think its just that she wants the world to know who she’s dating….more of being with someone who has a name thing…she cant sing a lick but she can sure bounce from man to boy to man to boy etc.. :lol:

This Heffa STILL should be sending Ye Thank you Gifts… STILL

:preach:

And she probably wasn’t spanked as a child

She comes from money. Her dad is like the thrid bank president in their family..his dad was, his dad was..umm huh. :lol:

Taylor dont know nothing about struggle chicken salad (1 can chicken salad + 1 can tuna). Or spankings. She belong with the Kennedy’s. :yes:

ION like I said Taylor keep your distance before you drown, end up rape, end up raped and killed, come up missing!

FuturedocDonte says:

LOCK HER AZZ UP :cuss: SHE 22 AND THE BOY STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@awesome salmon croquetts sound good used to eat them as a kid gotta look up the recipe :thumbsup:

KDub says:

According to Victoria Gifford Kennedy, mother of Kyle Kennedy
      ——————————————
      And I am still tryna figure out which Kennedy the mama fugged to get her last name.

These must be the Kennedy’s from Maine. The cousins who live out in Rhode Island. IDK :shrug:

I aint EVER heard of these folks.

And she probably wasn’t spanked as a child

:dead:

where can i find this recipe? :think:
      hey bew!! :love:

cheeks8683 says:

If Taylor knows whats good for her she will stay away from the Kennedy’s..You know ol’ Joe Kennedy ran over an egyptian mummy back in the 20s… :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

his dad was, his dad was..umm huh.

Don’t matter what his dad is…he got the last name so he set :lol:

@Razzle…

Been waiting on you…

Baked that salmon with a Honey and Soy Sauce mixture, wrapped in foil. Last few minutes, unravel foil so it can get a bit of a crust

_______________________________
      She do if she wanna end up :dead: Harsh but true!

KDub says:

According to Victoria Gifford Kennedy, mother of Kyle Kennedy
      ——————————————

I aint EVER heard of these folks.

:rofl: I don’t know either Kdub

*drools* who said salmon?

sa-mon, NOT SAL-mon the way hubby says it :rollseyes:

LOCK HER AZZ UP SHE 22 AND THE BOY STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL
      Hell if she was a teacher in Florida they’d lock her up!

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid did they ever find JFK Jr’s and his wife’s bodies yet? That was one sexy yt man :yes:

cheeks8683 says:

:rofl: surely u jest?! heyyy cheeks! :waves: <—history book i aint read

VDot says:

I Go There says:

This Heffa STILL should be sending Ye Thank you Gifts… STILL .

:cosign:

I Go There says:

Yall heffas trippin knowing damn well when yall was 18 some of yall asses were fking with 20 year old and older.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

reguardless if she’s a “star” or not i dont think that the parents should allow him to date her being that he’s yet to graduate…maybe once he’s off to college and doing what ever, then yea, but not while he still has to ask ME for money to fill up his car that I pay insurance and tags for :nono: not gonna happen

Hell older :kona:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

26ish-28ish

where can i find this recipe?

Fay :ashamed: you know that chicken be $2 more than the tuna… :hahaha: That was one of them “kitchen sink” salads. I put some carrots in it and we tore that thing up. #struggle or #toolazytogotothestore!

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

26ish-28ish

Yep and even older for me :ashamed:

Who baking salmon? :heart:

@NikkeMinxx says:

<– thinks Taylor Swift is really a closeted lesbian.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

@Razzle…

Been waiting on you…

————————————
      sorry bew! lol i did that with some lamb chops last week and it was soooooooooo good my baby about tackled me for what was on my plate lol fuggin toddlers

Ms.Fashion says:

And we should care because???? :shrug:

She has too much money not to know that she may be arked for death messing with a Kennedy!!! :coffee:

#BYTCHRun

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hell older :kona:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell thats where the money was.

18-22 in college
      22-24 Base salary
      24-26 Ok, you might can get it
      26+ Lets go shopping

@NikkeMinxx says:

I was 16 he was 24 we spent twelve years together. I chucked the deuces when I realized I didn’t want to marry him. DJM

OTB i’m just fuggin mad TUNA is as high as IT ill! i memba it was like .33 a can. now that chit .50+ a can :smh:

i also memba gas when it was like .89 a gallon. fck i’m gettin old :(

Gigi26 says:

Wait a minute wait a gatdaym minute here…

So her PEOPLE texted the woman…she didn’t have the decency to do it HERSELF!?

Vickie should’ve slapped that bish when she stepped on the premises. That is beyond rude and tacky.

His mama kilt herself cause she was scared to face her EX-husband about some stuff she didnt do that she said she would…his dad married his mama even with her history of crazy. I dont think his parent(s) are the best for advice.

Me thinks…he’s not the normal “teen.”

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

26ish-28ish

Yep and even older for me
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

Shhhh…me too…but aint’ wanna put that out there. U know i’m one of the sluts here.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

———————————
      when mr razz and i took a break long ago this 26 yr old took an intrest in me (only for one thing of course) i was legal but i only gave him convo though lol

ion eem grocery shop no mo. chit pisses me off too much. if it was up to me i’d leave all that high ass food in the STO! :steer: <—walmart employee chasin meh

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Fayla! #whipmyhairbackandforth

KDub says:

Vicki Kennedy daddy ill FRANK GIFFORD. Your daddy is a glorified sportscaster bish. Vicki married the Kennedy who was fawking the babysitter. Who died in the ski accident. Mike.

Girl (Kyle) who was getting married is their daughter.

It took me 10 minutes to figure out how this bish is a Kennedy! And what gave her the right to ask Taylor to leave. Bish bye. You lucky YOU still invited to Kennedy shat.

Gigi26 says:

Taylor got that yt woman pouch shyt going on already…yuck

I was 16 he was 24 we spent twelve years together.

My kids father is a solid 10 older then me. The kids stay calling him old.

KayCeiSoul says:

****************************

It’s typical for girls to date older men when they’re younger – not do this cradle robbing thing she’s doing at her age. She’s out here like a cougar and she’s only 22! :smack:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

~~~~~

Yummo! Try a balsamic reduction on those chops next time too ;-)

:zzz: <—what i wish i was doin ret nah

i needs my vitamin b shot yo!

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************

Well damn!!! Who out of their clan DID NOT die a tragic death!?

Taylor better get the fugg on. Foreal.

Bachelorette Living and Lifestyle
      In my freezer right now: chicken tenders frozen turkey meat and ice
      Fridge: no better

Loving having my kids older now cuz we either order in or they eat before they arrive and chit I still order for them… cooking seems like leftovers are leftover forever

.50+ a can

They is a solid dolla here. Even chunk light in water is a dolla. :(

Gigi26 says:

KDub the master investigator! :lol: :rofl:

So they got a Honey boo boo thang goin on? :lol:

Well damn!!! Who out of their clan DID NOT die a tragic death!?

Taylor better get the fugg on. Foreal.
      My point it seems the wives are cursed as well… and there was a female found raped and killed on the Kennedy compound when Ted was alive…

Taylor got that yt woman pouch shyt going on already…yuck

Very unfortunate huh? Look like these yts I work with. You cant tell them nothing either. :no: *stank face*

ayCeiSoul says:

***************************

Well damn!!! Who out of their clan DID NOT die a tragic death!?

Taylor better get the fugg on. Foreal.

~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. Did not know this either. Is there a wiki page devoted strcitly to the Kennedy’s and they way they died…AND THE WAY THE REMAINING ONES MAY DIE?

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hell older

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell thats where the money was.

18-22 in college
      22-24 Base salary
      24-26 Ok, you might can get it
      26+ Lets go shopping

Shait if you under 27 aint no reason in me even talking to them… We have absolutely nothing in common….

Here meet my lil bro

KayCeiSoul says:

****************************

______________________________

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW :coffee:

ion like older men. i used to when i was younger. but just a couple years. :shrug:
      hubby is 7 years older than me tho. go figure :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

NOT ME. I have always stuck with my age group.

#NotJudging

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

~~~~~

Yummo! Try a balsamic reduction on those chops next time too ;-)
      ———————-
      hmmmmm my tummy is growling right now!

You lucky YOU still invited to Kennedy shat.

She’on know! :hahaha: I think they gone be mad. Ethel supposedly loves Taylor. Vicki prolly shouldnt have said nothing to the press.

I Go There says:

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You’re right, and its weird too. There becomes a point when the 23-28 yrs old start messing with the young football players and drug boys

Gigi26 says:

OTB: i see em all the time out here, and even worse is the ones with the beer bellies…they be getting dyck by the pound too :no: I don’t get it..

I think they say that JFK’s grandpops made a pact with the devil or some shyt like that…it was all downhill from there..and they say JFK and RFK were apart of Skull and Bones or one of the elitist cults or Mason joints :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

______________________________

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW

********************************

@ IGo – just for play. It feels good sometimes to dumb it down. :shrugs:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

I Go There says:

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drug boys huh?

KayCeiSoul says:

______________________________

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW

********************************

@ IGo – just for play. It feels good sometimes to dumb it down.
      _______________________________

Thats how I got taught

She was 25
      I was 16 and I thank her everyday for what I learned.

Or wrappers. #cubbin :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Nah I always liked older dudes..and still do but nowadays age ain’t nothing but a number for real (shoutout to Aaliyah and Robert Kelly for that classic) cuz maturity is not what it used to be. Got 40 and 50 year old dudes acting worse than 18 year olds :no: :rollseyes:

KayCeiSoul says:

KayCeiSoul says:

______________________________

Women in their early to mid Twenties do talk to younger dudes….

THIS I KNOW

********************************

@ IGo – just for play. It feels good sometimes to dumb it down.
      _______________________________

Thats how I got taught

She was 25
      I was 16 and I thank her everyday for what I learned.

****************************************

:crying: :rofl:

You’se a mess.

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

NOT ME. I have always stuck with my age group.

#NotJudging

Interestng…

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Then you hit 30+, and thats when the sex drive goes into overdrive. And the “older” guys you use to mess with are now 35+, and can’t stay strong long. So you gotta start messing with the 27-30 yr old boys. And at that age, they’ve had enough experience to match your experience and libido.

…So I hear.

:newpost: up about the teenage woman beater

_________________________
      :yep: Joe Kennedy was a heartless man their daughter had a learning disability in the years when labotomies weren’t even really researched he had one performed on her and she became a vegetable his wife never forgave him as depicted in their the tv special

KDub says:

KDub the master investigator!
      ——————————————
      Not sure why but the shat irritated me. :rofl:

You gonna ask somebody to leave but your azz barely a Kennedy your ownself. You one by marriage and not een to an important one might I add.

Bish have a seat.

Drug boys huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:tea:

…So I hear.
      Ummm #snatches my diary back I need you to stay outta my room please :lol:

:lol: @IGo. Coc k y ****a.

Personally I like older men, cause they love to eat my :buttshake: they did more in the bedroom :shrug:

f u c k a. Its imperative you get it. :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

…So I hear.

**************************************

True Bella. :coffee:

But most are emotionally unstable, insecure, and dumb as fukk.

And the “older” guys you use to mess with are now 35+,

:coffee: Preach.

Choco aka Hippie says:

Ummm #snatches my diary back I need you to stay outta my room please

~~~~~~~~~~~

:hahaha: sowry…i give it back now

KayCeiSoul says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

******************************************

:crying: :lol:

What is WRONG with y’all today???? :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

True Bella.

But most are emotionally unstable, insecure, and dumb as fukk.

~~~~~~~~~~

My crazy azz can work with that :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

…So I hear.

interesting :coffee:
      ~~~~~~~~

What is? That I read your mind… :P

Bella I am dead azz serious, older men was rocking my world better in the bedroom no lie :yes: Them young spunks, was still learning a bit on how to :lick: a sister ! Hell I was to lazy too teach , so I went with the older dudes, sitting on their face was a delicacy for them, tongue never got tired :tea: seriously but now these lil young bucks just as freaky now , so it don’t matter bout age anymore though :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Personally I like older men, cause they love to eat my they did more in the bedroom

******************************************

What is WRONG with y’all today????
      ________________________________________

Ive been asking the same thing…

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      so I went with the older dudes, sitting on their face was a delicacy for them,

~~~~~~~~~

Oh, so you fugg with white men too :tea:

But I swear its the truth :shrug:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      so I went with the older dudes, sitting on their face was a delicacy for them,

~~~~~~~~~

Oh, so you fugg with white men too

All money green :tea: and yes!

@jeniefrumdabloc

MY DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIGH FIVE UP AND DOWN THIS SR HALL

Ms.Fashion says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

NOT ME. I have always stuck with my age group.

#NotJudging

Interestng…

What is????

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

@jeniefrumdabloc

MY DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIGH FIVE UP AND DOWN THIS SR HALL

:fistbump:

dancerbee93 says:

Not sure what the topic is buuutt i see a couple of yung fukkin with old and yt dudes…..My two cents…yt guys luuuvvvvss to :lick: so I agree if anyone said that if not :kona:

organicgrl says:

Thank you Ms. Sandra for calling her out..Taylor Swift looks so young and innocent, but she is definitely a H**…

likeCaesar says:

Always knew she’d be a hoe…

likeCaesar says:

Ooops I mean h**…sorry Sandra. LOL

@ I Go There: Please change your avi. This is your 1st warning :caution:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

Then you hit 30, 40+ and thats when the sex drive goes into overdrive.

**FIXED** :coffee:

DeevaC says:

Taylor swift is crazy first she bought a house next to her boyfriend of a few weeks now she is crashing the Kennedy weddings….