America’s Children Are Hungry – and they’re blaming Michelle Obama’s school lunch menu

America’s children are starving as a result of the controversial mandated National school lunch policy, which is the brain child of the first lady Michelle Obama.

Mrs. Obama is fighting obesity by forcing children to subsist on vegetables, fruit, whole grains and nuts.

In a video uploaded to YouTube.com, hungry students faint from lack of energy after eating the 750-850 calories that Mrs. Obama’s school lunches provide.

The children argue that the low calories are not enough to meet the physical needs of growing teenagers.

• Obama: “I am not the president of black America”
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Black people love Mitt Romney

• Natasha38

Cut that mess out…. vegetables, fruit, and all the other nutrients is what their bodies need… not all that junk messing up their system.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

AND THIS IS WHY WE A FAT AZZ FUKN COUNTRY.. :rolleyes: LET THE OBAMAS BE GRRREAT :obama:

• kingstonn

some of these kids NEED to lose weight. i saw a 10 year old that weighed 159. i don’t even weigh near that and I’m 23! smh!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

still cant see any youtube :mad:

The kids may be mad but they need to know that if they are hungry they need to bring a cold lunch to school… if you dont have the money to bring a cold lunch then eat the school lunch and STFU…. :no:

• Gigi26

Ummm so I guess Sloppy Joes and mystery meat burgers provide the energy they need?

Tell these fat ass kidz to STFU. Next they’ll want motorized wheelchairs cuz their asses too fat to walk up the steps.

• Ty

Auntie stop coming for Michelle..u are not ready for her :nono:

:dead: @ the picture…u sure can pick them :rofl:

• Xena68

It’s not the food so much it’s the lack of physical activities with kids these days they are too busy trying to take away P.E. from some schools and when kids are home they’re either on the computer or playing Xbox and parents wonder why their kids are overweight hell when I was little after school you did your homework then you went outside to play until the street light came on

Another problem is the added hormones in these foods growing things too quickly

• Ty

:crying: U aint lying cause that shyt didnt look like meat

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

All I know is that when it was something on the menu I did not want to eat…I headed straight to the salad bar and made me up a pretty salad with a bunch of ranch dressing :lol: I bet I wasn’t hungry after that!

• Xena68

It’s crazy you can bring a cell phone to school but you can’t bring a lunch smh

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

ROFL AT THAT PIC OF MICHELLE!

• NaijaGal

ummmmmmm since when is school lunch your entire meal for the day…do they not eat breakfast or dinner at home #FatAsses

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Her diet is food for energy tho so I dont understand :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

‘Chelle O’s hair is always laid

• missmiami

:rofl: americans dont know what it is to starve. We are too funny :obama:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

I bet you half of those kids that are “fainting” don’t eat breakfast either… that would really make them hungry then too right? Not my fault you dont want to get up early enough to feed your face.

• Gigi26

U aint lying cause that shyt didnt look like meat
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: I used to season the shyt out of my school cheeseburgers in HS, had my mustard and ketchup sauce with lettuce. My “too cool to eat school lunch friends” were like lemme get a bite :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Where dis at? They still sell plenty of unhealthy junk food at my daughter’s public elementary school. That’s why she been taking her lunch since kinniegarden. (sorry I had to use that)

• Mamacita

“But a group of students are protesting what they see as forced starvation diets. They say they are hungry and they’re not taking the school lunch policy sitting down.”

If they don’t shut the f*ck up and sit they a*s down somewhere! This new generation of kids gets on my damn nerves. SHUT THE F*CK UP! When yo a*s is grown and making your own money THEN you can have total control of what you eat.

• Gigi26

And further more, veggies and fruits give you natural energy.

Apples and peanut butter are a natural energy booster. Someone needs to sit these lard asses down and school them :no:

• Gigi26

:applause: TELL EM!!

• Blackswan

Wished they had healthier options when i was in school…………..we use to have fried chicken day at my HS and hunny everbody use to eat and eat good.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

but the thing that gets me is that they are protesting all wrong… if you dont want to eat the school lunch because you feel you are left hungry bring your own lunch smart ass at least then if the whole school took apart in bringing their own lunch then they would notice something. :no: today’s kids…

• BrownSuggaBabe

GM everybody iMissed ya’ll yesterday :hi:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I have a comment or questions or observation but I was web surfing to buy some candles – the link I clicked on now shows as an add on Sandra website and also the same thing I clicked on vitaminshoppe today and I saw an ad for Vitaminshoppe.

@Sandra
      Does your website track other websites I visit? If so are how are they able to post an ad to the website I visited??? I find that odd INDEED

kingstonn says:

:stop: you don’t even wanna see this girl on my fb page 3 year old, she is huge :shock: I mean its unbelievable how big that child is, her mother alta be ashamed, that child look every bit over 140 something pounds. I mean where do you find clothes for a child that short a big ::shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: Brown

• YSoSrs

Shut up you little fat fcks. :coffee:

Morning. :yawn:

• Blackswan

Choco that happened to me too……like just now I found that very strange too

• Aryanna

These will be the same ones trying to get on weight watchers later on in life.

smh..

• GAGIRL87

Those breakfast pizzas and doughnuts use to be GOOD :yawn:

• YSoSrs

And we get this bullsht post but we get nothing about Mitt Romney not knowing why airplane windows don’t open. Hrm. :rolleyes:

• Xena68

@ Jenie are you serious about the 3 year old child being over 100 lbs :huh:

• wilhelmina99

@Gigi26

And further more, veggies and fruits give you natural energy.
      Apples and peanut butter are a natural energy booster.

:applause:

• GAGIRL87

@ Brown that pic of Towanda :nono: ma’am

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Choco :hug:

• Carmez79

please when i was in HS we got boxed drinks and hot pretzels if you didnt bring your lunch. if you want to eat junk bring your lunch to school. stop teaching these kids anything for attention antics and let them focus on education. people find any reason to bring the Obama’s down

• kingstonn

@ jenie
      but that’s baby fat. :lol: :no:

• Xena68

YSoSrs says:

Shut up you little fat fcks

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:rofl: at comment#5

In today’s generation I have never seen so many fat azz kids, teenage girls look like they done had about 5 kids with they big azz guts. :smh:

• Carmez79

the homeless are hungry not these spoiled well fed kids. give me a break

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

———-
      sO the 250 7th grader…. remember him? who else complained? Honey boo boo?

That’s like saying Monica Lewiski for increaseing giving head to get a head motto females live by.

If kids are getting healthier it beats the sugar honey ice tea we grew up on

• Mamacita

This is why I don’t like kids! I ain’t got time to deal with this sh*t! :lol:

These dumb a*ses don’t know that energy comes from grains, fruits, and vegies. JUST because you have a plate full of bull sh*t and fake meat DOES NOT mean that you are getting what you need. Stupid.

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Ga yes i’m tired of looking at her facially challenged arse too..im finna change..BRB

• NaijaGal

YSoSrs says:

===================
      oh Willard…at least W looked like a schoolboy when he said dumb ish, Willard is just, just, just…I got nothing

• YSoSrs

OR Romney saying we don’t need affordable health care for everyone when we have emergency rooms. Like to get a nurses take on that so called solution. Won’t hold my breath though. :coffee:

By the way I see a damn fat azz amazon standing up in the still shot, :tea: bring your own food from home if you have a damn problem with the lunch :cuss: and truth be told when I was in school, we didn’t have much of a say so about lunch, either you didn’t like it and didn’t eat it, ate it, or u brought your on lunch,:rolleyes: and Ima need for big Bertha back there to have a damn seat >>>> ____/ :coffee: Or do some sprints!

• Mamacita

@Choco Blackswan Isn’t it the cookies? I think they track your web activity to provide ads that better suit you. It’s just a marketing ploy. They figure out your interests and post ads that you are likely to click on based on your web history.

• NaijaGal

Xena68 says:

@ Jenie are you serious about the 3 year old child being over 100 lbs
      ================
      so you never saw when Maury used to have those fat ass kids on his shows…baby 2 years old 150lbs, Mom talking about he won’t eat anything but cheetos

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

this had me in shock when I read this I laughed my arse off so hard

• Xena68

:offtopic: Sign really says phuck Romney

kingstonn says:

@ jenie
      but that’s baby fat.

:stop: Lies that child is huge, and it’s to the point, I know she will have diabetes by 4 :tea: I ain’t never seen nothing like it !

• Bad Influence

welp let their soon to be fat asses STAY mad at Michelle…lil ignant ****ers…

• missmiami

My 10yr old step son is 130lbs and his dad gets mad when i say he overweight. Mind u both sides carry obesecity. Dude not even 5ft :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

When I was in high school me and my friends would skip lunch to go get us some Rudys chicken and then it was time for track pratice I would work that grease off..

Xena68 says:

:offtopic: Sign really says phuck Romney

:cosign: and his damn tea baggers :coffee:

• Gigi26

Choco: its not just this website but every website. I forgot what the term for it is called but its how they get ppl to eventually purchase things because they see the ads so many times. Its a marketing tactic :yes:

• SuthernBelle4

Hey ya’ll :waves: I hope everyone’s week is going ok. Didn’t feel like watching the video because privileged mofos always complaining about basic mess, these kids don’t know nothing about what it is to starve.
      OFF TOPIC: Auntie, may we have a post on R&B Divas because Nicci is irking my nerves with her self righteous attitude and horse mouth!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

jeniefrumdabloc says:

By the way I see a damn fat azz amazon standing up in the still shot, bring your own food from home if you have a damn problem with the lunch and truth be told when I was in school, we didn’t have much of a say so about lunch, either you didn’t like it and didn’t eat it, ate it, or u brought your on lunch,:rolleyes: and Ima need for big Bertha back there to have a damn seat >>>> ____/ Or do some sprints!
      ————–
      bertha may got hops to be center block though lol i knew a big girl back in hs who could hit from any front position chit was cold…but she was always the last one when we had to hit that baseline though :lol:

• Xena68

NaijaGal says:

Xena68 says:
      @ Jenie are you serious about the 3 year old child being over 100 lbs
      ================

:lol: ion remember no 2 and 3 year old’s weighing that much on the show I can remember some 85lb ones and I thought that was big azz hell

• Bad Influence

@my bew YSO, i was listening to Romneys bullshat as i was preparing 4 work this morning…i swear to gawd that man makes my ass itch.. he spent my whole morning bitching bout foreign policies… :cuss:

• YSoSrs

@XENA

I’m cranky today. :lol:

@NAIJA

Rombot needs his software rebooted or upgraded or something. 65 years old wondering why you can’t open airplane windows MID FLIGHT in case of an electrical fire. And people are defending him. Still offering him their votes. Heysus wept.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Mamacita
      Thanks for that clarification cuz I was like BIG BROTHA is doing the most!

@Black :yes: it is a bit :blink:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I wouldn’t waste my brain cells on listening to ROMNEY speak that chit is an embarassment for human beings including all of our society!

• AllNYC

Their stomachs are all stretched to accommodate 1,000 calorie meals laden with fat.

If you eat 3 meals at 750-850 calories, you will hit your recommended daily caloric intake.

Sad! These kids don’t even know what it is to eat properly. Let em all grow up looking like Honey Boo’s momma and see who they blame then!

• Ms.Fashion

NaijaGal says:

‘Chelle O’s hair is always laid

OKKK!!! Bump this lunch cra!! Give me the number o your beautician!! :lol:

They bodies are not use to eating accordingly. They going through withdrawals. Junk Addicts!!!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MIZZDALLAS :hi:

• NaijaGal

YSoSrs says:

@XENA

I’m cranky today.

@NAIJA

========================
      saw an older white couple with a Romney sticker on their car…I wanted to run them off the road…be a Republican if you want to but don’t vote for bullchit just cause it’s packaged in that elephant ish

• Xena68

AllNYC says:

Let em all grow up looking like Honey Boo’s momma and see who they blame then!

That tickled me :lol:

• YSoSrs

@RAZZLE

Me too! I’m like he couldn’t be serious. I even Googled several sources to be sure it wasn’t taken outta context or something. It wasn’t. :no:

@BAD

Chile. I can’t even watch him anymore. He irritates my soul. I wanna toss his battery pack into the nearest ocean.

• Ms.Fashion

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

this had me in shock when I read this I laughed my arse off so hard

NOOOOO!!! I HOLLERED!!!! :rofl:

• MsB

Hey SR I’m :newbie: <<<<

• Angiegirl

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

this had me in shock when I read this I laughed my arse off so hard

I googled this :rofl:

The things I learn from the comments on this sight. I :love: you guys!!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Heysus wept

:wail:

• lovezoe

They not hungry, their bodies aren’t used to filing it with non-processed foods

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

YSo is killing me this morning! :lol:

I googled that too just to clarify and he should be embarrased and chit. How do you get to be that old and WEALTHY (we all know his bish azz is rich) and not know about the basics of an air plane flight? :no:

• NaijaGal

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Heysus wept
      =================
      nah Heysus is :mad: :cuss: cause he can’t believe he died so we could have the likes of Willard and Morning Glories

• MsDivaRo

Xena68 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: These kids are soooo overweight nowadays!!! Now my kid on the other hand could stand to gain about 5. He is a slim jim!!!

• lovezoe

Obama gone be here tomorrow, folks were saying only Obama supporters can stand in line because they don;’t have a job. REALLY? How about folks have vacation time, night jobs, etc.

• MsDivaRo

:hug: Yso

I am so serious about that 3 year yes, I would still the pic and put it up as my gravie so u can see it, but that wouldn’t be nice :tea: But when she was real small she was the cutest now it’s like I wanna tell her mamma so bad she needs to be on a diet :cuss:

I went to another friends party a couple of years ago, long story short there were two lil girls her same size I think one was 4 and the other 6 but they were huge, and they eating like 2 hotdogs and potatoe chips cake all that ish, however a year later well the older one died in her damn sleep and I remember folks was telling her that kids were eating way too much and that she should put her on a diet. Now her child is dead :no: Now I am not exactly sure what she died from, but my Lord if you would have seen how big this child was ! I want to punch the fool out the mama, cause all she was saying is they love to eat, beesh

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

A lot of kids in poor neighborhoods go to school just to eat..I know, I use to be one of those kids

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

no lovezoe dont even entertain that malarkey. who ever was saying that may as well been saying they were black or hispanic smh…

• KDub

^^^ They momma can pack them lunch. And dont give me well some of them are low income…well then in THAT case they momma can pack them a BANGING azz lunch…cause they get FOOD STAMPS! Those be the best lunches for ME. When I done found some stamps in the street! And aint gotta eat the Dolla menu all week!

Hungry bastids.

• lovezoe

Jenie- It’s sad. Who buys the food?! We are doing really better in our home. I make 90 percent of my food without the help of boxes and the like. We eat out less than once a week. We have imposed a rule that from now on when we DO go out, it will be only at local restaurants that support local foods. Parents are responsible for what their children eat. Last night I made enchiladas, my son didn’t want it. I said either that or hunger, guess what? He eventually ate it.

• Bad Influence

Xena68 says:

omg THIS :applause: YES!! my son has gym 2 days a week one week and 3 days the next week..i had gym 5 mufuggin days a week and i loved that shyt…smh @ the “new school”

Keesh says:

Sorry to hear that, but I am sorry, quit having babies, if u can’t feed emmmm I mean :wtf: sick of that! I know there are some that are unfortunate yes, but my gAWd :rolleyes:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

this had me in shock when I read this I laughed my arse off so hard

and this chit is true….

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Keesh no offense, but if you were going to school to eat wouldn’t you eat the food no matter what it was? I think those kids are faaaaar from where you used to be. I was able to see the video. Mind you none of the kids were of color except for the little ones, about 3….

lovezoe says:

:applause:

• KDub

————————————–
      Well that is indeed sad. But times done changed. Folks getting benefits out here left and right and using them for naught. Selling stamps and your kid at the school starving is a no bueno.

• lovezoe

I WISH I could find me some hoodboogers to get some stamps from, they doing the EBT now though. I see chicks carts filled to the brim with JUNK. We would be eating high off the lamb EVERY night. Organic everything. SMH. Folks don’t know how to spend other folks money.

• yallcrazy

:obama:
      FLOTUS :love:
      Auntie :warning:
      #possiblehacking

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on Rhianna

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Keesh says:

Sorry to hear that, but I am sorry, quit having babies, if u can’t feed emmmm I mean sick of that! I know there are some that are unfortunate yes, but my gAWd

I agree…but chiat happens and sometimes you cant control the outcome. But my mama use to spend the stamps on steaks and shrimp at the begining on the month and we would have nothing by the end of the month. I remind her about that from time to time…lol

• Ms.Fashion

lovezoe says:

They will forever say things like this. I say fugg them and keep moving.

I will not let ignorance be contagious. :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Mine only has gym once a week :wtf:

• lovezoe

Bad- My son goes to half- day kinder (ridiculous, but I digress) and they have no PE. My daughter is in second and has it 2x a week and art, music, etc on the other days rotating.

lovezoe says:

Girl they work like debit cards now :cuss: that ish pisses me off, Yeah I’m hating cause a beesh like me could use some damn stamps :mad:

• yallcrazy

Shoot POST MICHELLE’S SPEECH FROM THIS WEEKEND YO! :cuss:

yallcrazy says:

Mine only has gym once a week

My daughter said they don’t have recess everyday, I was like what :shock:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

————————————–

September 25, 2012 at 11:42 am
      Thats right KDub! And people use to get waaayyyy more foodstamps and welfare back then than they do now. One girl told me she get $164 a month with 2 kids…I could only ask one question ” so are you ready to change your life?” She said she was straight :smack:

• yallcrazy

Jenny, Squat somethin’ :rofl:

• scorpio

So, go get your Cheetos and Pepsi. These kids are hardly straving, just some Republican mess trying to once again discredit the Obamas.

• Ms.Fashion

lovezoe says:

Especially that lamb!!! LOVE IT!!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I didnt see the video…So these rich kids complaining???

• NaijaGal

nothing worse than seeing folks with 2 cart fulls of meat at the first of the month and you’re struggling to get groceries for just you for the week…some things are assbackwards sometimes but I’d still rather not depend on the state

• lovezoe

Tell me about it. I see nothing but junk food and frozen dinners and the like. It’s sad. I meal plan everything to make sure we good and folks can just “throw it in the bag” Don’t get me started on the free childcare/all day kinder debate.

• Destinee

If you are doing sports after school, get a snack! Tell your parents to pack your lunch.

• pointhimout

:lol: too funny.

• goat76

I wish I hadn’t even clicked that bullsh1t.

• Fated4Greatness

I looked at my god daughters lunch menu and them kids are eating way better than the stuff we had

• http://www.myspace.com/importedfromnowhere lovebites

these kids are fat and lazy…. eat a veggie…