Bobbi Kristina and her brother will do anything for attention

You would think Bobbi Kristina and her adopted brother, Nick Gordon, were smothered with love and attention by their pop legend mom Whitney Houston before she died. But the recent antics of both siblings have proven otherwise. Gordon, age unknown, stirred controversy on Twitter.com on Tuesday when he tweeted a photo of himself waving a gun while operating a motor vehicle.

If the photo was snapped in Georgia — where Gordon and BK live — he broke a slew of laws. It isn’t clear if Gordon has a license to carry a concealed weapon or if the gun is loaded. It should be noted that Bobbi Kristina and Gordon are currently shooting a reality show. So expect more publicity stunts from this couple in the near future.

• Bobbi Kristina walks off the set of Tyler Perry’s show
  • Full Sparkle Trailer featuring Whitney Houston
  • Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston (Oh, the irony)
  • Ray J: ‘I had no idea Whitney was doing coke’

• Ty

Sit yall azz down somewhere _/ _/ and let Whitney be great :coffee:

• Xena68

Umph :tea:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Live and let Live

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

tweeted a photo of himself waving a gun while operating a motor vehicle.
      ___________________________________________________________________
      and her dumb arse pro’lly took the pic.

• brown_skin83

Um… ok then. If yall need me, I’ll be downstairs…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

J, what’s in the cup?

• free

he doesn’t look like he can handle that revolver….

• belindammp

that poor child needs some guidance:smack:

• MsDivaRo

I gots nothing on this here!! :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

:no:
      Idiot

• Milky

damn shame. i hate twitter and facebook. some people should not be allowed to have an account, becuz of dumb shait like this. Please someone who is grown and responsible get a hold of Bobbi. I will just pray for her. I know it’s hard losing her mom, but she isnt acting like a grieving daughter at all.

i guess i will keep dranking. switches to a stronger drank. :koolaid3:

hr looks fruity.

Razzle cute gravi.

• luVn_liFe…

RAZZLE :hug: look at ur baby :love:

• Milky

@razzle see i helped ur gravi change. dusts off my shoulders.

• marquez269

I wont judge because I dont know the circumstance :shrug:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:no: I aint got shait to say on this one.. just :no:

• OutsidetheBox

That guhl look just LIKE Bobby. Thats all I see. :huh:

MY GRAVIE CHANGED!! Go lil razz :cheer1:

• dancerbee93

Thank goodness you changed your gravi Razi :clap: I was scurred to come in today

thanks milky and luvn :thumbsup:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Go Little Razzle!

• Mamacita

Had this been Rihanna she would be labeled a “bad a*s” or people would say “I love how she doesn’t give a sh*t”.

Anywho, who cares?! :shrug: Let these people be. Many people carry guns and show them off. Granted taking a pic and posting it on a website is stupid, but they’re young. Young adults do stupid sh*t. This ain’t news. :nono:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Razzle AWW shait now “MAMA SAID KNOCK THEM OUT!!” :cheer: GET IT!!

• Milky

:whistle: said when u luv someone u just dont treat them bad. i just need time to see where i want to be. where i want to beee!

:wave: hey Marquez/Dancer

• Mamacita

A revolver tho??

• scorpio

Two words. Hot Mess!!

• pointhimout

blogs say they’ll do anything for attn and here we are reading the story. they’re both corny to be honest. is this what it’s like to have a multi-million $$ trust fund? she has way too much time on her hands.

• marquez269

@diro wassup!!!

• Such A F’n Lady

:huh: Is that gun real?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:lol: dancer dont be scurrd boo

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

MY GRAVIE CHANGED!! Go lil razz

Cauuuuuuuuuute!

• Mamacita

LuVn Saw you spoke downstairs. :hug: I’m good. How are you?

marquez269 says:

@diro wassup!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Not a thang….

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

she needs to enroll into somebody’s devry/everest… :tea:

• Such A F’n Lady

Those two should not procreate. Period. Ion like to talk about people’s kids but that child would have a big azz head. That’s all I got. :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

A revolver tho??

This. :rofl: :rofl: Mamacita I still cant stand yew.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

oh ok so he’s an idjit. got it :thumbsup:

BOOOOOBBI! BOOOBIIII!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

FTP he went to school fighting that day for real too! :lol: i had to sit him down and say “look now lil boy…”

• Smonae80

Yes it did Razzle, cause that other 1 was scary.
      This kids need to have several _/ _/
      How do u phuck ur brother, sh*t trifling, ijs

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Mamacita says:

A revolver tho??

:rofl: IKR! where’s the new 2012 heat folk?? :huh:

DIVA :thumbsup:

• http://gumbumper.com/ Gumbumper

@Milky, I so agree with you…some people just don’t need a twitter or facebook account. Why in the heck would you post something like this, your asking for trouble.

• Iheart

They need to sit they asses down somewhere :rollseyes:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Smonae i have much more frightening gravies awaiting lol i just thought i’d give you all a break :D

• luVn_liFe…

MaMaciTa im good,bout to sneek out of here and go do my hour at the gym :D

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Lets be for real… Even if both parents were still around ole girl was gonna go through some things. It could be the money but her upbringing wasnt the best AT all… So some shait is bout to happen to her as long as she gets her mind right as she gets older she’ll be just fine.

:hug: iheart

:wave: Gumbumper

@Igo, hello mister man

• lovezoe

Poor baby is hurting.

Razzle :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

if he don’t get that damn starsky & hutch heat the hell ON somehwere :shotsfired: <—automatic heat

• dancerbee93

:kiss: Diva

Sup iheart? what i do?

• Iheart

Heeeyyy Diva :waves: Who dat cute baby in yo gravi?

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

IHEART :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE :heart: i aint squat yest. so that means i gotta do *carries the 1* 225 squats today! :crying:

• Iheart

I don’t like being challenged ma’am :coffee: SN: Lil Razzle is a cutie :yes: Looks like he’s saying “let’s get ready to ruuuummmmbbbblllleee” :lol:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

225 squats today
      :wail: WOW!! that azz going to be TIIIIGHT! :shakebutt:

225 squats

get to squating!!!

Lakes :cheers: Fayyyyyyyyyy! :yahoo:

• Milky

i just ordered my whip. cant wait to see if my hair loves it. :dancing:

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

• free

do kneegroes who carry revolvers wear between the toes flip flops though?

• Ty

:offtopic:

Clint Eastwood finally admitted what everyone already knew … the GOP made a HUGE MISTAKE by hiring him to speak at the Republican National Convention — calling Mitt Romney’s people “dumb” to ask him in the first place.

Clint opened up in a recent interview with Extra’s Jerry Penacoli, claiming, “If somebody’s dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they’re gonna have to take what they get.”

It’s a pretty crazy statement … considering Clint had previously rebuffed critics of his infamous “Invisible Obama” speech by refusing to admit the entire thing was a train wreck.

Read more: on TMZ Site
      :rofl: I just wish that chair would’ve responded and scared the hell outta him

Iheart says:

Heeeyyy Diva Who dat cute baby in yo gravi?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s my granddaughter!!!

free says:

do kneegroes who carry revolvers wear between the toes flip flops though?

Nope :coffee: Old men who wear tube socks and sandals do though :lol:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

free says:

do kneegroes who carry revolvers wear between the toes flip flops though?

:rofl: SAME SHAIT i was lookn at.. “BRo u aint hard/thug get ur one wish lookn azz somewere!” :rolleyes: #flipflopbanging

• Milky

I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

_____________________________________
      :pray: they give u estra laughing gas to make up for the alcohol deprivation.

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

free says:

do kneegroes who carry revolvers wear between the toes flip flops though?
      This question here…..truff . com

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Ty says:

Read more: on TMZ Site
      I just wish that chair would’ve responded and scared the hell outta him

That old bastard heart would have fking stopped right there and then…

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

oh :D well i was just sayin i think i can run witcha!

and thanks lil razz was ready to get down that day for some reason…i think he didnt want whatever snacks/candy they was giving out that day :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@free #68… sure they do. Along with fully clothed girlfriends wearing a life jacket. Duh!

• Milky

@razzle, can u send lil razz to my job to knock a few bishes out?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

*starts shadow boxing with Litte razz*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:waves: Peeps :danban1:

Hey Luvn – I didn’t get to see the train wreck, but that lil hiefer had a MEETME and Twitter account under a psedeo name. :rofl: She also didn’t use her real pic. SHE SLICK AS GLASS!

She had up there beat the puzzy up an errvythang. When he told me I laughed, cause if you look at her, you would be like WHAT?

• Ms.Fashion

UMMM I know @FAYLA and @OTB better go downstairs and ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks and I’m hoping so too!!! I’m such a big baby…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@PrimeSuspect #81 iHollered.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

oh well i was just sayin i think i can run witcha!

We will have to settle this one day soon ma’am :coffee:

:wave: Usual/MsFash

• dancerbee93

:waves:

Iheart
      IGO How you doing

Milky.. I’ll make the call. :lol:

Nikke… he’ll get ya fit! ;)

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

dancerbee93 says:

Iheart
      IGO How you doing

Im good dancer… how are you

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ flipflopbanging

Milky says:

I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

_____________________________________
      they give u estra laughing gas to make up for the alcohol deprivation
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks Milky, guhl they gonna have to give me lots of esstra laughing gas you hear me!!!!! I’mma say my tooth feels like it’s gonna ESSPLODE!!!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks and I’m hoping so too!!! I’m such a big baby…..

________________________________

Ike Turner Taught me this trick to fix a woman when she has a Tooth ache… it might help? :lol:

Iheart says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

oh well i was just sayin i think i can run witcha!

We will have to settle this one day soon ma’am
      —————————-

well let me know when you is ready…you see i got lil razz in training to stay ready? ;)

holla MzDimpz :hug:

_______________________________________________________
      :spank: this is for ur stepdaughter.

Heeey Dancer :shakebutt: :danban1:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Wifie :kiss: hello bewwwtiful!

:nono: :hahaha:

• Bibi

free says:
      do kneegroes who carry revolvers wear between the toes flip flops though?

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

I’mma say my tooth feels like it’s gonna ESSPLODE!!!
      :wail: JUU MAKE ME ESSTRA PROUDZ :hug:

:dead: at the Ike Turner trick :rofl: You aint shyt :lol:

• Milky

i dont never get to keep no monkey. @usual i told u ur gravi always reminds me of Hangover2.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Milky says:

“THEY SHOT THE MONKEY :wail: IM AT MY WITTS ENDS!! ” :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Look, I cant be running up and down these damn stairs looking for hair tips. MsFashion, when you get an answer about them juices and berries repost it please and thank you.

• Bibi

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotcha :wink:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Iheart says:

at the Ike Turner trick You aint shyt
      ____________________________________________

Its all in the wrist too…. you gotta flick it and follow through

• Milky

“THEY SHOT THE MONKEY IM AT MY WITTS ENDS!! ”

_______________________________________________
      “a monkey nibbling on a penis is funny in any language. :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: @ Diva

:kiss: @ wifey. Did you call Mr. today? :coffee:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Y’all remember those caremel apple suckers?? i want one so bad!

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks and I’m hoping so too!!! I’m such a big baby…..

________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :sideeye: what might that be Igo?

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Never wanted to see Hangover 2 I feel like they should have kept it at 1!

• Milky

:whistle: if only for one niiiight. one night one night. OHHHH! one night one night. OOHHHHH! let me take u home i want to keep u safe and warm. it would be so nice, if only for one night. YEAh YEAH!!!

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

I’mma say my tooth feels like it’s gonna ESSPLODE!!!
      JUU MAKE ME ESSTRA PROUDZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank juu mami…. :happy:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Ike Turner Taught me this trick to fix a woman when she has a Tooth ache…
      ———–
      I think Ike was too cheap to pay for detal insurance. Always telling Anna Mae to eat the cake knowing damn well she was already missing her side teeth. Nothing says loving like a fisted root canal.

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I misses Big Luther!!!!!!!

gypsyeyes says:

Never wanted to see Hangover 2 I feel like they should have kept it at 1!

________________________________
      i thought the same thing and then i watched it. shait was hilarious. i really dont think they could pull of a 3, but shait was too funny.

• Milky

I misses Big Luther!!!!!!!

—————————-
      :cosign:

• Ms.Fashion

HEY @DIVA!!! :waves:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Iheart :love: sup pumpkin?
      Milky! :2dance: awww chit ma! thanks, cant wait to hear back!

Fashy :rofl: lemme go look guhl!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Ike Turner Taught me this trick to fix a woman when she has a Tooth ache…
      ———–

YEP… Ike was saving Money

Thats why “Fool in Love” sounded like that
      she was gumming them lyrics.

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Hey Nikki I got brandy! in my Cup….

• MsDivaRo

@Igo, Ike Turner was never shait in my book!!!! Tina was better than me cause I would have beat that muthafukka with a 2 X 4 instead of a boot.

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks and I’m hoping so too!!! I’m such a big baby…..

________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :sideeye: what might that be Igo?

_____________________________________

Na… Na Now DivaRo

I done layed off that there narchotic

Iheart says:

at the Ike Turner trick You aint shyt
      ____________________________________________

Its all in the wrist too…. you gotta flick it and follow through

:dead:

• GAGIRL87

@ Iheart what da hail is that in ur avi :blink:

Heeey Fay :kiss:

YEP… Ike was saving Money

Thats why “Fool in Love” sounded like that
      she was gumming them lyrics.
      ——————————-
      I. Hollered. :rofl:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

_____________________________________________

Im sure the first time ole Ike hit Tina she was like

“Fk this shait muthafker you got me fked up!!!!”

Then that left hook came… and she calmed that shait down :shrug:

• Iheart

@Ga, It’s a hotdog truck. Yo no like?

@Igo, hello mister man

___________________________

Hello Maam.. how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good fo now….gonna be heading to tha dentist in a lil bit!!!

________________________

Aww… well I hope the visit goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks and I’m hoping so too!!! I’m such a big baby…..

________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :sideeye: what might that be Igo?

_____________________________________

Na… Na Now DivaRo

I done layed off that there narchotic

*grabs my 2×4 fo dat azz*

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

GAgirl just one variation of “a dyck in da booty” :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:kiss: for Lakes , thought I would die when they shot the monkey :rofl:

@Nikke and Milky – I told mister she was fast as popcorn. Her favorite song is snapback and tattos. That is so fu%cky lady like. SMDH

@Dawn – Did you get my testimony yesterday?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

:shrug: What’s wrong with a revolver though?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Fayla :kiss: Diva, Igo and Fashion

Who I miss? danban1:

_____________________________________________

Im sure the first time ole Ike hit Tina she was like

“Fk this shait muthafker you got me fked up!!!!”

Then that left hook came… and she calmed that shait down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s her fault cause she should have come out swinging the very 1st time that ninja laid hands on her!!! You gone beat my azz for how many years….ION thank so :nono:

@Cali, You misssed me :sad:

Larry Fishborne played that part WELL!!! :hahaha:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Larry Fishborne played that part WELL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Too well if you asked me!!!! Ike needed a well whipped azz for the shait he did to Anna Mae Bullock!!! I’m straight MAD!!!

• Ms.Fashion

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Fayla Diva, Igo and Fashion

HEY BEW!!! :waves:

• Ms.Fashion

_____________________________________________

Im sure the first time ole Ike hit Tina she was like

“Fk this shait muthafker you got me fked up!!!!”

Then that left hook came… and she calmed that shait down

SEE YO ASS!!!! :lol:

• Ty

WASHINGTON (AP) — Midway through a routine Internet search, James Carter IV stumbled upon a video that just didn’t seem right.

The grandson of former President Jimmy Carter and a self-fashioned Democratic opposition researcher, the younger Carter had watched countless hours of footage of Republican Mitt Romney and made it a habit to search YouTube every few days for keywords like “Romney” and “Republicans.”

But on this day in August, one clip jumped out. There was Romney, in an undisclosed location, bluntly discussing a visit to a Chinese factory with substandard conditions.

“The hidden camera video — it was all blurred out at the beginning, and it was mysterious,” Carter said. “It piqued my interest.”

Something told him there might be more there than the brief clip posted on the YouTube channel “Anne Onymous.” Although not affiliated with any campaign or super PAC, Carter had made it a personal mission to help get Democrats elected in 2012 — and to do his part to push back against Romney’s relentless campaign-trail mockery of his grandfather.

So Carter, 35, of Atlanta, set out track down the source of the video. He sent a message to the YouTube user seeking details. No luck. But then, after sharing links to the video on Twitter, Carter realized he had a new follower with the same name as the YouTube account. He quickly shot off a direct message.

“They were wary at first,” Carter said in an interview with The Associated Press. “But they did respond.”

What followed was a delicate, concerted effort to convince the source — still unknown to the public — that Carter could be trusted, and that the world had to see the rest of what was surreptitiously recorded as Romney spoke in May to donors who had paid $50,000 a person to attend the private fundraiser.

In a string of Internet conversations, Carter showed the source evidence that he had helped David Corn, a journalist with the magazine Mother Jones, report a story about Global-Tech Appliances Inc., a Chinese firm that Romney’s Bain Capital briefly invested in. Both Carter and the source suspected it was that firm’s factory that Romney was speaking about in the video.

“That gave me credibility,” Carter said. “They opened up to me a little bit.”

Soon after, Carter persuaded the source to trust Corn with the full video — on the condition that he keep the source’s identity a secret. Corn ran with it, using clues in the video to triangulate when and where it had been recorded.

Then on Monday and Tuesday, Corn posted the clips to his magazine’s website, sparking a firestorm for the Romney campaign over remarks claiming that nearly half of Americans “believe they are victims” deserving government help and that the Palestinians have no interest in peace with Israel.

“James: This is extraordinary. Congratulations! Papa,” the former president told his grandson Tuesday morning in an email obtained by the AP.

For Carter, whose Twitter profile notes he’s looking for work, his success in unearthing the video was followed by a string of job offers Tuesday, from the Ohio Democratic Party to online news sites like The Huffington Post and ThinkProgress.

But the coup de grace for Carter is the irony that Romney has spent many months assailing the elder Carter’s record on everything from foreign affairs to small business policy, hoping to saddle the incumbent president with the less popular vestiges of his Democratic predecessor.

“I’ve gotten a lot of Twitter messages from people supporting me and saying that it’s poetic justice that it was a Carter that uncovered this, considering the way that the Romney campaign has been talking about my grandfather,” Carter said. “I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly.”
      I bet he wont say another word about Jimmy Carter :rofl:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Larry Fishborne played that part WELL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you done got hawt thinking about Ike and Tina fighting…

• Ty

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Larry Fishborne played that part WELL!!!
      :thumbsup: so did Angela. I think she should’ve won the award prior to Halle because she played the hell outta Tina :trophy: I also think Denzel should’ve won for Malcolm X cause I hated Traning Day

• Ty

:rofl: Yall upstairs huh

• GAGIRL87

132

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

GAgirl just one variation of “a dyck in da booty”

______________________________________________________________________

:crying:

• GAGIRL87

@ Iheart is that yellow semen :crying:

@Ty you dayum skippy :rofl:

• Ty

@ Razzle…I just caught up on the comments and didnt even realize folks stopped posting in here :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

@NIKKE NIKKE NIKKE!!

From FAyla:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fashy & Iheart

ayurvedic herbs & powders are what the Indian womens uses for their haircare. which is why their hair is so FAB long, strong, & healthy.

u mix the herbal powders & apply them to ur hair. they ARE messy. but the benefits are well beyond worth any inconvenience u experience from using them. the bomb.com
      i’m MAD i waited so long to jump onboard bc i had BEEN heard about them