Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Jay Z, Lady Gaga, John Travolta, Kelly Preston

Songbird Rihanna, 24, looks great in everything she wears. Here she is pictured leaving her London hotel with her mom, and heading for Heathrow Airport earlier today. When RiRi travels she likes to dress casually. A source close to Rihanna told me that she is a “big fan” of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez, who influenced RiRi to cut her hair in Jose’s classic pixie style. They do look like sisters!
Photo: Martin Karius / Splash News

Rihanna’s former mentor Jay Z was seen leaving the Arts Club in Mayfair, London on Sunday. Jay Z wore a dark hoodie, blue jeans and his favorite pair of Kanye Nike Air Yeezy 2.

Pop singer Lady Gaga was seen leaving her hotel in London, wearing an elaborate headpiece. Gaga partied with Rihanna, Jay Z, and Dita on Teese at the Arts Club in Mayfair.

John Travolta’s wife Kelly Preston doesn’t care that her man (allegedly) prefers to be massaged by hunky black men. The couple were seen out and about in Paris, France on Monday.

• Rihanna and Chris Brown Kiss and Hug During VMAs
  • Jay Z’s Business Partner Charged With Murder!
  • Beyoncé Caught Lying Again?
  • Beyonce is really doing the most…

146 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Jay Z, Lady Gaga, John Travolta, Kelly Preston”

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

:lol: @ Auntie

———–
      I had no idea Riri’s moms was a white flight attendant :shrugs:

San says:

Ummm I highly doubt Rihanna looking for anything Joseline inspired.

lovezoe says:

I love Rih’s cut. I want a pixie cut, but no more relaxers for me. Decisions decisions

FTP says:

Lady Gaga :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Violet Beauregarde, is NOT Rhi Rhi’s mama. :no:

YSoSrs says:

Johnny T’s tits are lopsided a fck. I’m here to notice things like that. You’re welcome. :coffee:

~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

What a coincidence . . .

LadeeA says:

Rihanna’s cut is fierce. No lie. Jose’s freeze curl wig ain’t touchin that cut.

Jay’s face. NEVER! He looks like he was one of those babies that came out of the womb looking like a grandaddy. U know how some babies be coming out like looking already grown in the face and when you see them or someone shows you a pic, u be like “awwwwwwwwwwww” with no other comments.

Trendsetter says:

Mother Jefferson says:

———–
      I had no idea Riri’s moms was a white flight attendant

Bad Influence says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

and Lady Gaga has not gone into the light yet??

~ ~ ~ ~
      :ghost:

S/N i used to be madly in Lubbbbs with Jigga Man! :ashamed:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bad Influence says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

****************************

Evil azz. I just spit my cake on my desk to keep from choking.

Ty says:

I hope not because that wig was awful. LHHATL had the ugliest weaves in reality tv history. Why does Kelly Prestons legs look about 95yrs old :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

and Lady Gaga has not gone into the light yet??

I thought i read some where that Kelly was embarrassed and going to leave John T??
      she Looks pretty Content here! :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

Beyonce must really see the good in Jay..he must have a great personality..i know dem gyals say he’s working with a monster but damn that mufugga looks like the back of a jungle animals ass :no:

just u-g-l-y…with no alibi

Bad Influence says:

*pats the shat outta Kays back*

dnt be choking bew :crying:

#dramatic

KayCeiSoul says:

Why does Kelly Prestons legs look about 95yrs old

**********************

I’m ’bout to quit and come back in an hour.
      I see y’all are about to be jacked up on Mountain Dew. :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

Putting Rihanna and Joseline in the same sentence…I see the shade Sandra. I. See. It. :coffee:

I remember I saw John and his boy that died at a Publix in Ocala. Yeah, folks dont look like the do on Tv. :lol:

JustB says:

:no: That hoody over that face..looks like a tortoise coming out of its shell.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Bad – he is beyond ugly. He looks like something from that book “Where the Wild Things Are”. But he is a perfect example of what money and fame can get you: Anything you want. :yes:

Kelly looks good!

Jay z :nono: close your mouth

Gaga is a really ugly pale chick

Rih would admire HAM Jose… and she need to look down that pic show clear up her nose….

LHHATL had the ugliest weaves in reality tv history

Wait, worst than all the Flavor of Loves? :rofl:

:dead:

Kelly say fck whatchall thank huh? :coffee:

worse for worst*

Ms.Fashion says:

Songbird Rihanna, 24, looks great in everything she wears

She really does though!! She can make wrong look right sometimes!!!

I like that orange outfit. I would wear that as a casual look. :yes:

Rhianna got good taste if she a fan of Joseline.

BCinKS says:

I bet if Lady Gaga wore a normal polo shirt and some normal jeans, she wouldn’t sell nary another album. That’s all I got.

@OTB
      Long time no blog.
      **grips ur azz**

Oh and that cut on Rih now makes her have 15 foreheads :coffee: Hmph!

:wave: hey Choco..Girl you we’re in my darn dream last night! I woke up like :blink:

Rhianna got good taste if she a fan of Joseline.
      Damn so you think Jose is all WOMAN :haha: Pls don’t believe the hype she never answered the question directly and kept saying you seenb mb take a pregnancy test blah blah blah

@LUVN
      :lol: :waves: DETAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :lol:

My bad. @Man I forgot you like the real feel of butt pads. :tea:

do tell! :popcorn: could u see the lacefront glue?? hair plug holes, what??

@FAY
      Hey babes girl I got a friggn 100 ticket today at the courthouse Im about to letter write my azz off :crying: it was my fault but still

Gigi26 says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

YALLLOW DIAMONDS IN THAAA LIGHHHHTTT! :rofl:

brownsuggababe76 says:

i :heart: RiRi’s pixie cut altho Nia Long rocks it better

lovezoe says:

Can’t wait for R&B Divas tonight. Someone need to get Nicci in order

@CHOCO
      They always hate on beautiful women. Then turn around and say Jill “Hippo” Scott and Kelly “Giddy-up” Rowland are beautiful.

They dont know what the phuck they talkin bout.

LadeeA says:

Rhi’s mom is cute, but that makeup mask is a little too much. Her face and neck are two different colors. IJS

Good taste in what tho? In regards to Joseline? She cant dress, her hair is almost always wrong, her talent is questionable…

I was gonna say her humor..I love a good hummoorist but were laughing at Joseline, not with her? IDK. Maybe thats in the next season. :)

brownsuggababe76 says:

Gigi26 says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

YALLLOW DIAMONDS IN THAAA LIGHHHHTTT!
      ____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: #icant

:shocked: daaaamb Choco! what’d u do??

:offtopic:

bitches or not, 99 prollums is STILL a chitload of prollums son!

@ Choco. .
      I cant recall much about it other than i was trying to get you on the phone to talk about a guy :shrug:
      When you finally answered i woke up :blink:

@Man
      Aren’t you the same guy who had a ahem friend with a little extra in the klit mmmmmmm :coffee: :wink:

@OTB
      “My bad. @Man I forgot you like the real feel of butt pads. ”
      I am allergic to flat azz hoes.

lovezoe says:

If MAN like Kimmie we know he would like the likes of Joseline. They both suck. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Can’t wait for R&B Divas tonight. Someone need to get Nicci in order

:cosign: :dance:

i cant stand nicci’s know it all ass! :nono:

@Luvn
      Ha thats funny sometimes random dreams have me like :blink: too

@CHOCO
      “Aren’t you the same guy who had a ahem friend with a little extra in the klit mmmmmmm”
      She said she was just excited and was “blessed (cursed?)” with a large klit.

She aint get another phone call from me tho.

brownsuggababe76 says:

lovezoe says:

Can’t wait for R&B Divas tonight. Someone need to get Nicci in order
      ______________________________________________________________________

don’t worry she’ll be gone in 5,4,3,2,1..she should be glad somebody reached out to her non-relevant arse..i’m telling you these reality shows really show the REAL YOU, you can’t hide that s***

@Fay nah he was just short… a regular…too regular for my liking. :lol: And his boy, :no: you could kind of “see” his sickness if you get my drift.

I only knew it was him cause I was staring at his son. :ashamed:

LadeeA says:

@Love Zoe- Horse mouth Nicci…

Rhianna ain’t hardly trying to look like Jose :hahaha:

OTB your in FL?

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY- You are KILLING em in that gravi :heart:

Sandra what about a post on the hideous Tatt Rhi Rhi just got on her chest :|

Songbird? :wtf:
      You back on Team Rih aka Navy Lite?

I didn’t know Mama Fenty was such a little tiny thing. Lovin that orange on Rihanna.

GAGIRL87 says:

Rhi Rhi is a beautiful girl and that short cut just show cases her pretty face even more :yes:

Jay Z can get it on MOST occassion based on how he carrys himself but this pic looks a mess!!!!

:yahoo: jamming to Xscapes Traces Of My Lipstick I forgot how much I use to love this cd….

She said she was just excited and was “blessed (cursed?)” with a large klit.

She aint get another phone call from me tho.
      _____________________________
      But for why not???? :grin:

:yes: @LuVn *flashes Gunshine State fangas, and an ignant face* :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Nicci and Monifah have pretty daughters!

Faith daughter poe thing :no:

:lol: at Otb No. Fl I take it

OMG that tatt. :( Her body is gonna be the source of so much disappointment for her in the future, I fear.

OTB, i get u. u could see it in pics too (may he RIP :( )

ZOE :heart: thank you my love! so who u fux with on R&B divas?

LHHATL had the ugliest weaves in reality tv history

Wait, worst than all the Flavor of Loves?
      I figured I could kill two birds with one stone cause Buckey was on both :rofl:

OTB, please elaborate on this tatt?! :waiting:

:yes: I concur. Its a beautiful thing when looks dont matter to you. So freeing, allows you to focus on the chit that does…like is he gainfully employed? and will he remain that way for years to come..?

Does he treat me well? My mama? My fam?

Does he have some measure of intelligence? Can we hold a crazy convo, disagree and still make a baby later? :heart:

@LuVn yes. Gainesville. Go Gators *lack luster Gator Chomp* :lol:

Gigi26 says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

YALLLOW DIAMONDS IN THAAA LIGHHHHTTT!
      :crying: They usually dont even turn the mic on :rofl:

LHHATL had the ugliest weaves in reality tv history

Wait, worst than all the Flavor of Loves?
      I figured I could kill two birds with one stone cause Buckey was on both

:dead:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Fay what you think about Keke crazy a$$?

I’m STILL sad when he compared her to green beans and she turned around asked him has he seen those green beans yet I was like :huh:

OMG that tatt. Her body is gonna be the source of so much disappointment for her in the future, I fear.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :yes: maam!! :smack: my sis has tatts all over her body and when i say ALL over sheesh!when she gets old :shock:

@Fay she got an ISIS (the Goddess, ideal mother and wife) tatt.

Its beautiful artwork, but its permanent! Under her breast cage. I like the placement (seems to mirror Chris’?), its hella sessy but in the long term.. IDK how 33 yo Rihanna will feel about that one.

But its in memory of Gran Gran Dolly, she says.

KDub says:

No :stop: them broke down bishes with them gay brothers Real and Chance had some busted weaves, clothes, errythang!

Them hoes on Ray J was fawked up too.

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY- I like Monifah the best. She honest, real, and sweet. Everyone else just is ugh. Syleena is mad bossy and seems to forget we only know her from Kanye West song. Keke can sang, she just a little off. Faith got her nose in the air. Nicci has a stank attitude.

brownsuggababe76 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Nicci and Monifah have pretty daughters!

Faith daughter poe thing
      ____________________________________________________

did you notice how Faith looked when she realized that was Chyna? To me she was lookn like she did not want her daughter on TV

i like the placement (seems to mirror Chris’?)

~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

KDub says:

:blink: <<< KeKe Wyatt Earp

Ty says:

I think I want a tatt but they look like they hurt :nono: Plus granny used to always say “u dont put bumper stickers on a cadillac” :rofl:

Buckey was on both

OMG :rofl: :rofl: Ty my stomach hurt leave me alone lmaooo She went from bad to worse to on the reunion. Gosh Buckeey is one unfortunate chick!

Dude done proposed to his lady…your stylist forgot pieces 20-27 on your wig.. :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

@OTB ain’t nothing like a man that you can have a good A$$ convo w/ I love me an intellectual man :yes: that’s sexy a$$ hail to me!!!

Bad Influence says:

Gigi26 says:

songbird? did u hear that frankenstein head btch on the VMA’s?

YALLLOW DIAMONDS IN THAAA LIGHHHHTTT!

:ghost:

Ty says:

I noticed that too. It even looks like it could be the same tattoo artist. Its nice though :coffee:

KDub says:

Why does Kelly Prestons legs look about 95yrs old
      —————————————
      One of them was the leg Cholly Sheen shot her azz in

Sugarbaby, I see you fixed it :rofl: #icanseegravisnow

What’s the topic? Is a RECAP necessary? :tea: #lost

Ty says:
      Plus granny used to always say “u dont put bumper stickers on a cadillac

~ ~ ~ ~
      ALRIGHT NAAAH!!!
      and yes TY they hurt! i have one on my ankle which by the way i Loath and it hurt like a MOFO!!

yallcrazy says:

Kdub, Kelly P. has been through IT yo!

She might turn lesbun after it’s all said and done IMB :kona:

with them gay brothers Real and Chance

:obama:

Make sure yalls ID addresses match the addresses on file for your Voter’s ID cards…

GAGIRL87 says:

@ brownsuggababe I thought I was the only one who noticed that, she was looking mad embarrassed too!!! I don’t know what to say about Chyna but BEAUTY is in the eye of the beholder but she’s not attractive at all to me it has nothing to do w/ her weight either :coffee:

I love Rih’s tat. It is really gorgeous artwork. If I had perfect perky B/C cup boobies I’ might do it. I don’t think it’s right for her though. She wears a lot of gowns with plunging necklines and the tat will have her looking like Tiny which is totally not cool.

“u dont put bumper stickers on a cadillac”

We say “Bentley” in my fam. :hahaha: Chit is true tho. :lol:

*hollers* My car actually has an Obama bumper sticker! :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

Faith ain’t cute(at all), so that’s not a shocker :shrug: #itiswhatitis

Did Sandra change that pic of her

KDub says:

Why does Kelly Prestons legs look about 95yrs old
      —————————————
      One of them was the leg Cholly Sheen shot her azz in
      _____________________________________________________________________

Who said this :rofl:

My car actually has an Obama bumper sticker! :hahaha:

Mine too :lol: #theymatchtoo :rofl:

:hi: Choco, I was waiting for you to post on B yo :rofl:

GaGuhl Keke (aka :blink: ) gets on my LAST insecure ass nerve. i wanna :spank: some self-esteem into her ass!

ZOE Monifah is my fave too :love:
      Pretty accurate assessment on the rest :coffee:

@ Kdubb…damn Kelly has been around huh

@ Yall…Idk :rofl:
      @ Luv… :nono:

@ OTB :nono: Real’s wrap was the bizness :rofl:

It’s true GA! :lol:

@ Yall you ain’t chit :rofl:

So I rewatched last weeks episode and Kelly Price hair line was shameful!!!

@ Kdubb…damn Kelly has been around huh

@ Yall…Idk :rofl:
      @ Luv… :nono:

@ OTB :nono: Real’s wrap was the bizness :rofl:

===================
      His wrap :rofl:
      I didn’t do nothing Ty :no:

brownsuggababe76 says:

@Yall :yahoo:

@GAGIRL87 EXACTLY! you can’t tell me Faith wasn’t mad it was all over her face..& that wig Chyna had on :no:

So they’re on dumb shyt again huh :coffee:

Faith ain’t cute(at all), so that’s not a shocker

Shhhh. :lol: Faith is from the era where as long as you were light, you were right! Some ppl still iving there. Dont wake them.

Ty says:

“u dont put bumper stickers on a cadillac”

We say “Bentley” in my fam. Chit is true tho.
      Girl my granny is ol school she is not checking for a bentley LOL

lovezoe says:

I wondered why Faith didn’t want her daughter to come to the breakfast. She kept saying she was in NY with the boys, but Biggie son almost grown, and it was Mother’s Day. Faith act like she didn’t even know who her daughter was.

Facts

I wasn’t talmbout Kelly Price getting shot.
      I was talmbout Kelly Preston getting shot.
      I said Faith ain’t cute. At all.

:nono: Dontchall be putting words in my font :lol:

Real’s wrap was the bizness

I am totally here for Ty ta-day :rofl :rofl:

brownsuggababe76 says:

So I rewatched last weeks episode and Kelly Price hair line was shameful!!!
      __________________________________________________

now she know damn well she had no business on TV w/her hair like that..them edges tho :mad: :cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Fay I wanna tell Keke you don’t need to be murried if your husband gotta be EVERYWHERE you go bish :mad: Low self esteem is REAL just look at poe Keke :no:

I wouldn’t be surprised if her hubby was smashing her gay brother they came in looking all guilty & chit when she was about to give birth talmbout he was watching the game :think:

So they’re on dumb shyt again huh :coffee:
      :yes: Yep Ty! I say WE ALL PLAN TO EARLY VOTE. They can’t “steal” those, because they’re counted earlier, or somthing along those lines :thinking:

And no Auntie, you can not buy my vote yo!
      #hacked
      =================
      OTB, but OOGLIE is OOGLIE!

She kept saying she was in NY with the boys, but Biggie son almost grown

She has three boys tho, no? I couldve swore she had some kids recently..?

I havent watched R&B Divas tho. I would like my love for Syleena and her voice to remain intact.

lovezoe says:

Faith looks like the snow powder got the best of her.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ brownsuggababe GIRL!!!!! that wig was horrendous and those lips :nono: ma’am!!!!

Zoe, she been looking ehhhh IMB :shrug:
      ==================

I :love: Syleena’s voice djm :tea:

brownsuggababe76 says:

@LoveZoe I think she was :ashamed: more than anything

lovezoe says:

Faith looks like the snow powder got the best of her.

_______________________________________________________________

:lol: It has

GAGIRL87 says:

I stayed home and relaxed all Sunday and um I watched Mehgan whoop Falen and Rima’s A$$ she whooped both of their a$$es at the same daymn time :lol: I don’t know why I watch shows like this :shrugs:

brownsuggababe76 says:

Faith is from the era where as long as you were light, you were right!
      __________________________________________________________________

and all light women are NOT cute!

Bad Influence says:

omg are we discussing Kelly price’s hairline? :crying:

me and jaysus wept cause i swear that wig or wtfever it was, was sliding further back on that head as the convo moved along… :hahaha:

Back in 2009 married singer Akon impregnated the sister of a famous Ugandan fashion designer, Susan Owori. Now Akon wants to make sure Susan’s baby gets everything he has coming…

Akon filed a petition in Georgia Superior court to be legally recognized as the father to this child, plus one other he fathered in 2008.

The petition asks for the right to pay child support and that the children use his last name and be entitled to an inheritance just like the children born with his wife.

Sources close to the singer tell TMZ, “Akon has been a father to the boys since they were born, and this is just a necessary step to make sure he is legally recognized as such.”

:tea:

VDot says:

um I watched Mehgan whoop Falen and Rima’s A$$ she whooped both of their a$$es at the same daymn time .

She sho’ did whoop some azz :karate:. And then calmly sat down in that chair, while everyone else was going buck wild crazy. :hahaha:

I don’t know why I watch shows like this

How interesting bout Akon

How come Chad wont sign the divorce papers?? Is he really in love w/Evilina?
      yea i dont think so either

@OTB I’m serious I need to stop this chit :smack:

dancerbee93 says:

Bad Influence says:

omg are we discussing Kelly price’s hairline?

——————–
      :dead:

How interesting bout Akon

I wanna know if Bu has the same “ideals”.

@VDOT Mehgan is crazy for real doe I’m convinced :yes:

dancerbee93 says:

brownsuggababe76 says:

Faith is from the era where as long as you were light, you were right!
      __________________________________________________________________

and all light women are NOT cute!
      ————–
      friend to the blog :coffee:

Ok. Today is one of the few times that I have felt not just Black but like a nigga at my job.

A meeting I was scheduled for is taking place right across from my office and some attendees just passed by and saw me eating boiled eggs at my desk. They threw me a little wave.

Me: :hi: *chomp*

lovezoe says:

dancerbee93 says:

brownsuggababe76 says:
      Faith is from the era where as long as you were light, you were right!
      __________________________________________________________________
      and all light women are NOT cute!
      ————–
      friend to the blog
      :kona:

Ty says:

Shouldnt that say wives. Theres a ??? for Bu :yes: How many kids and wives does your brother have/claim?

sassyshe says:

I know I’m checkin in late but Sandra who in Rih’s camp paid you to say nice things? Oh dif friend to the blog Bu ask you to be nicer on behalf of his new client? I love the positivity but just asking what caused the change

RedBone624 says:

Disclaimer: I am a Rihanna fan, purchased…(not downloaded) her last 3 albums…HOWEVER…i’m wondering how and why people love rihanna despite how bad she sounds, how bad she looks, the ratchet things she does, but HATE Beyonce who actually has talent?? I mean i like Rihanna but come on if anyone else had that damn orange get up on they would be slaughtered. IMO

iyonah says:

Rhi hair looks so cute!! I don’t know what happened to Gaga, she lost me an album ago.