Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife speaks out

Dwayne Wade’s long-suffering ex-wife gave an exclusive interview to “Real Talk With Kietta,” detailing her rags to riches life with the NBA superstar.

In the 8-part video interview, Siovaughn Funches and her mom explained how Wade escaped an abusive home environment to move in with them when he was 16 — to how she went from living in the lap of luxury to moving back in with her mom at age 38.

“One night it had gotten really bad and him and his sister, his younger sister, had came to my home probably at like, 3 o’ clock in the morning and I opened the door and that’s when I had to tell my mom that I knew what was happening in his home and what was going on. I had to explain to her why he was coming to the door at that hour at 16-years-old. I had spoken with my mom and I had asked her is there any way he could stay with us and not have to live in that kind of environment.”

Her mom added:

“The night he came to me, he had two black garbage bags and he knocked on the door late at night. He asked me, did I mean what I said when I said that I would never let a kid be out in the street with no place to go. ‘You would never let a kid go hungry and you would always help them if they needed something for school’, and I said yeah, I meant what I said. And he said, ‘Mama, I’m home.’ So I was like, okay.”

Funches also described incidents of domestic violence committed by Wade while she was pregnant with their son Zion:

“He was cursing, he was calling me names, he was telling me to shut the ‘f’ up.[...]He picked me up and held me over his head literally in midair and threw me down in our bathroom. We had an ottoman in the bathroom and he slammed me down so hard that when my back hit the otooman it broke into four pieces and my back and head hit the concrete, the marble floor, excuse me, in the bathroom. After that I got up and immediately went — there’s a cordless phone in the bathroom, I immediately went to that phone and I was crying, I was hysterical, I went to go call the police. At that point more hell broke lose because I suppose he was in fear of being exposed because I certainly was going to call the police. I picked up the cordless phone, he snatched it out of my hand and he threw the cordless phone against my body so hard that the phone literally broke into pieces.”

Even after all of the courtroom drama and the things Wade and his mom said about her in the press — Funches still opened her legs for Wade while he was dating Gabrielle Union:

“Separated and divorced are two different things. I’m not certain when it happened or when she happened but I know that I was very married. I know that me and Dwyane at that time had talked about reconciliation going back and forth. I was still even intimate sometimes with my then husband. So, does that constitute sleeping or having an affair with somebody’s husband? Yes. To me, divorce and separation are always two different things.”

READ MORE…

• Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife has to fly to Florida to see her sons
  • Dwyane Wade had his ex-wife arrested and charged with “child abduction”
  • Celeb Style: LeBron James
  • The End is near for Dwyane and Siovaughn Wade’s marriage

244 Responses to “Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife speaks out”

Xena68 says:

So you saying D Wade went WWE on yo azz

Milky says:

D Wade gummed her up!

Daisy says:

:popcorn:

She must have seen one to many interviews of D Wade making his promo round for his new book.

gypsyeyes says:

She shole ILL showing a lot of GUMS!

LuvMySailor says:

I have long forgotten the details of their divorce but part of me feels sorry for Siovaugh. It has to be hard loosing your children and seeing your ex in magazines with a new woman.

I’m all for fathers being active in their children’s lives, but I’m suspecious about Steve Harvey, D Wade, Usher, and Chris Bosh. Those women were not crazy when you laid down and had children with them. Money can sway court decisions

gypsyeyes says:

I miss you @DADDY!

Ok, I’m not saying she’s lying…but that shyt sounds VERY extreme! :coffee:

VDot says:

I believe her :coffee:

:karate:

FeFe says:

And I always KNEW that she felt like he owed her something because of her family taking him in…but I probably need to be quiet in this post… :kona:

Iheart says:

I need reciepts :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

LuvMySailor says:

—————
      :cosign:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

:popcorn:

@NikkeMinxx says:

<– Still needs a receipt for the DV.

@HIS :hug: If you absolutely have to pay out of pocket until you can straighten out the insurance/Medicare situation… . Check with Target and switch your prescriptions to the generic version of the meds if they have it. Then get a Target card and us it to pay so you also get another 5% off the purchase price. (for the lurkers, this only works if you pay the bill in full each month) Or find a 0% credit card and use that to purchase the meds so you can pay over time without incurring extra fees. Temporary fix until you can find a permanent solution. :hug:

Xena68 says:

Iheart says:

I need receipts

You and K. Michelle :lol:

Bibi says:

Had she accused him of violence before???

San says:

All that and she didnt lose that baby hmmm. I wouldnt even talk about him unless it was a book deal

Gigi26 says:

Damn son :no:

Gotta suck taking a dude in when he has nothing, then when he gets something, he kicks you out and takes the kids….then makes book detailing how great of a father he is.

She ain’t in no rags Sandra, he still pays her Alimony :yes:

Bad Influence says:

ok so he Hulk’d the shat outta her while she was preggers? :no:

like, ya’ll should see the visual i have of this shat… :smack:

Dwade is tip toe’n out the closet anyways….dnt trip Cymbalta or wtfever her name is..

MissHarlem says:

Hmmmm :coffee: I am with FEFE on this one

Xena68 says:

Why is her arm in a sling :think:

San says:

Gotta :cosign: that one

gypsyeyes says:

I miss you @DADDY!

———————————————————————

Hey sexy! :spank: How you been?

:waves: Daddy

She should shut up! THis story made me feel sorry for Wade… he was wrong for the abuse – but all bishes coming out of the woodwork for chit that happened to them then that they should’ve handled then!

Bad Influence says:

@Nikke, im filling @ Target..im gna work it out…i have no choice. thank u suga :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@bibi, Nope.. which is why its suspect now. You accused and sued about the clap, went on a tirade about the new boo, sued her for something frivolous, took every chance you could get to tell how your mama ‘nem took him in, was in the midst of losing custody of your children, had a bunch of lawyers walkout on you without demanding payment just to be rid of your crazy arese… and yet you NEVER once mentioned that he threw a phone at you so hard that the summabitch broke…

Not even buying that with ill gotten child support money…

gypsyeyes says:

I am a strong supporter of DV victims. If at all you felt he was a threat physically, why wouldn’t you tell that to the courts long ago. They were in front of a judge many times and this could have been bought up then.when your sanity is questioned don’t you give all accounts of everything that has happened to you especially in a custody hearing? Not only do I need receipts I need a urine sample.

OHoney says:

I tried to watch the video, it was too cheesy.

^^^^^
      I AGREE

69 says:

Iheart says:

I need receipts :coffee:
      ___________________________
      For some reason, this chit go as hard as when YSO crazy ass says: No.

:rofl: :rofl:

Y’all mofo’s crazy in here. :hahaha:

San says:

He did that but you stayed… :tea: Y talk about it now

@NikkeMinxx says:

@fefe… One might argue that she got her cut and then some…. but Im going with you :kona:

Mamacita says:

@Luv so you’ve never been with someone , thought they we normal, then found out, over time, that they were batshyt crazy? lol I know I have so I can see how the situation may have changed
      ——–
      Anywho, I don’t have one ounce of sympathy for her and I take the things she says with a grain of salt. She’s lied and shown her true colors throught this whole process. :rolleyes:

Mamacita says:

——–

i miss the days were most post would reach over 500 comments!

Gigi26 says:

So Siovaughn is from the Chi right….

So she ain’t have no cousins to call up when he bodied her in the house? Shidd I know I would have Pook and Tay tay on speed dial with tickets waiting for em for the game front and center :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Not even buying that with ill gotten child support money…

_________

:applause:

Mamacita says:

@FeFe I feel you! They always bring that situation about them taking him. You do nice gestures like that because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Not because you expect something from that person or feel as if they’re are eternally in debt to you because of it. SMH!

gypsyeyes says:

Tell me this: If I loan you $20.00 today can I talk about how I loaned you them $20.00 10 years later? Hell nawl. You took me in when I had nothing and I thank you. I was in your life years after that but do I owe you for the rest of my life because I’m rich? So I guess Brandy should have paid for Andele’s funeral too huh?

Iheart says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Not even buying that with ill gotten child support money…

_________

Check and fukking mate :apppaluse:

free says:

i guess i’m one of the onliest ones hasn’t been scar-dragged by significant others or hubby. thank you lawdy!

Mamacita says:

Exactly. I am CERTAIN that he has showed gratitude to her and hER family a million times over, but if the marriage ain’t working it ain’t WORKING. What does she want him to DO??? The muhfukka don’t WANT you no more, MOVE ON!!!!

OMG I WANT THAT MOFO CAKE NOW!

Guess i’m baking this wknd *sighs*

Siovaughn is all GUMS (no pun intended) *stickering*

@French email me at divaro @ me.com

San says:

free says:

Me neither

Bad Influence says:

im just saying if the nigga tossed u up while u were preggers and hurled u into the ottoman like he was making a freethrow….nevermind :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Yeah when she lied about getting the VD, that shyt was all the way fukked up :no: I can’t front..

I ain’t gonna lie, if I took a dude in when has nothing and he did me like this…I would go half way crazy myself. Its not about him owing her anything its about the principle. Shyt I would think back to the beginning and what went wrong. They were like best friends, not some random groupie…she was owed some respect.

Not team Siovaughn or Wade…just playing devils advocate for a sec…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BURY THE PAST ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS YOU WALKING AROUND LOOKING LIKE THE LIVING DEAD

MAMA, LOOK DAYUM TIRED IN THE PHOTO ABOVE, THE SITUATION TODAY DOESN’T MEAN IT WILL BE LIKE THIS FOREVER

OLE GIRL NEEDS TO REBUILD HER LIFE, STAY OUT OF THE MEDIA, SEEK AN EDUCATION AND CAREER, LIVE HER LIFE AND SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS SHE IS ALLOWED WITH HER KIDS

IT’S AN UNFORTUNATE HAND SHE WAS DEALT, BUT FOR NOW IT IS WHAT IT IS, AS LONG AS THE BOYS ARE SAFE, BEING PROVIDED FOR AND WELL TAKEN CARE OF, SHE SHOULD HAVE NO WORRIES, CHILDREN NEVER FORGET THEIR PARENTS AND NO MATTER WHAT SHE “IS” AND WILL “ALWAYS” BE THEIR MOTHER AND NO WOMAN CAN TAKE THAT FROM HER

GOD CAN CHANGE THINGS OLE BOY AND GABBY MAY BE DOING WELL NOW, GOD BLESS EM BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS, THINGS JUST MAY NOT WORK FOR THEM, JUST LIKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP DIDNT’ WORK, SIT BACK LIKE THE OLD FOLKS SAY, GOD CAN MAKE EVERY WRONG RIGHT

D WADE MAY SEEK HER OUT IN THE FUTURE AND NEED HER HELP WITH THE BOYS OR AFTER HE AND GABBY BREAK UP :coffee: GRASS AINT GREEN EVERY DAMN SEASON, AND SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LET A NICCA SPEND A FEW SEASONS THERE UNTIL HE REALIZE-HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE GRASS HE HAD

@French
      You wanting so much cake you sure you don’t have a bun in the oven :wink:

MsDivaRo says:

This Stride spearmint gum is on point though!!!!!

#random

French KI$$E$ says:

i miss the days were most post would reach over 500 comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hello, the one from yesterday that started all the gum ruckus was over 500! :rofl:

JustB says:

Mamacita says:

__________________________________________________________________
      Exactly! And to know he was only 16. What does taking a child in at 16 have to do with him wanting out of the relationship at 27. It is not like he got on and dumped her. He has been in the nba for 9 yrs. That was very nice of her mother and I am sure he is grateful. Relationships change and sometimes people want to move on. She probably was not always “crazy” but rejection can bring the crazy out of folks.

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He hulked her ass and she didn’t have a miscarriage or nathan? That bish uterus is made of steel :yes:

Maybe the money changed her and her mom cuz her going crazy over him leaving simply shows she is not a functioning adult from jump! She should’ve held her head high, took care of her sons, saw him in court and wished him :peace: ! So showed out like a dumb azz bitter bish would!

Bibi says:

@Nikke

U right bout that…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

rejection can bring the crazy out of folks.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VERY TRUE!

Bad Influence says:

well i actually think that anybody who worked with Andell could have and maybe should have helped to bury her…i mean, shes only dead as hell. if ur rich and an old friend suffered thru a battle with cancer how could anyone be cold hearted to her fam asking for donations to help bury her…iono thats just how i feel..it would have broken any of them (not just Brandy) to look out that one time..

perhaps cause i have been there more than once *le sigh* im always the helper..

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

rejection can bring the crazy out of folks.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VERY TRUE!
      ————————–
      :cosign:

wouldnt have* ‘cuse me.. #59

Ms.Fashion says:

All I have to say is this.

This woman has a side too. Fair Game in my book. I wouldn’t count what she says out. Everybody has their issues.

Yall know they have some people who will drive you to the point of crazy and then point the finger like its you.

HmmmHmmm….. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Very true Choco…guess she was built for that “NBA” life :yes:

Siovaughn just….idk….knit something.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Yeah when she lied about getting the VD, that shyt was all the way fukked up
      __________________________________________________
      :nono: That’s the thing, she DID HAVE the clap she just didn’t get it from him and Gabby…

she was owed some respect
      _________________________________
      I think he gave her all the respect she was entitled to. He never acted as if he wouldn’t cash her out, didn’t fight her about them kids until she started showing crazy. Remember, we didn’t hear bad things about her until he was defending himself. Im pretty sure he tried to bow out gracefully and she went Ring The Alarm on his arse but didn’t realize that Gabby was playing for keeps, too.

Mamacita says:

@His Bye!!!! talkin bout freethrows and cymbalta :rofl: I hate you…

So WHAT she was REJECTED she is soooo fuggn stupid you can’t cope with life then which is why he has custody of their sons! FUGG HIM, GABBY and the NBA when it comes to my children – REJECTION BISH PLS #SWEET REVENGE like getting another MAN to love up on!

Milky says:

He hulked her ass and she didn’t have a miscarriage or nathan? That bish uterus is made of gum

__________________________________
      fixed that for you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THEY GET A BONER FROM IT AND THE FACT THAT THEY’VE PULL THE WOOL OVER EVERYONE ELSE’S EYES AS WELL, MAKES THEM FEEL POWERFUL THAT DESPITE THE TRUTH THEY CAN PERSUADE FOLKS TO ALWAYS VIEW THEM FAVORABLY

LuvMySailor says:

:cosign:

Bibi says:

54, 56, 59 & 62

All good points…

If someone else can drive you crazy then you never had any real will or conviction of your own! So still she is the one to blame for her actions!

im always the helper..

His I have started to tell myself, I’m not doing it anymore. I mean it too. Your dad? My mom? Thats different but random ass family (I’m big on not asking for anything! Its a big problem) im drawing the line. :nono:

Gigi26 says:

true true…

I won’t rule her out as 100% crazy, when shyt gets rough, some people can take it…and some others just flip :shrugs:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Whew chile, we are on the SAME wavelength! Who has TIME for all that shyt, life is TOO SHORT!

Milky says:

__________________________________
      fixed that for you

:ghost:

@Mamacita, WHAT? i was just saying :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

We don’t know that Brandy didn’t help her and what I’m saying is just cause we was people’s don’t mean that I have to do for you FOREVER. Because you know someone with money doesn’t mean that you are entitled to it.

San says:

Yall know they have some people who will drive you to the point of crazy
      Yep can happen to anybody its what you do with it (willpower to move on)

@Fe
      But that says so much about her – Im sorry but I don’t have empathy for her even when he had custody the stupid bish freaked out and he had to come and get them himself! SHE IS DISTURBED

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, well all i know is if i find out that pappy is sneaking ciggs and drinking again, imma be done with that too. i refuse 2 be stressing and YOU fuggin up. HELLO i hve a child to raise and if u aint finna help urself..i gotta draw the line somewhere. hmph.

JustB says:

@ Bibi..seriously. I don’t understand why he should be in eternal debt to them. I ate dinner and stayed many nights at my BD’s moms house. Does that mean I should stay with him forever cause his mama fed me?? Sometimes relationships don’t work out for whatever reason and some people have a hard to accepting that and become extra bitter and vindictive.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Because you know someone with money doesn’t mean that you are entitled to it.
      _______________________________________________________________
      :preach: And the church said amen…

free says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nope, I haven’t either…thank God cause ION play that mess!

geezus Choc u stay being mean to the womens :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Because you know someone with money doesn’t mean that you are entitled to it.
      _______________________________________________________________
      And the church said amen…

can somebody call my jobless brother and tell him that…

yeah im mad at all these mofo’s today :cuss:

mzwhang90210 says:

“RENT EM SPOONS!”

It’s FRIDAY!! In a few hours, I’mma be off till WEDNESDAY!!

:woohoo:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I THINK SOMEONE TRYING TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY IS MORE LIKE WHEN YOU KNOW THE FACTS BUT NOBODY BELIEVES YOU

THE TERM IS CALLED GASLIGHTING, EVENTUALLY WHEN FACTS AND REALITY STOP ALIGNING THAT WOULD HAVE ANYONE SECOND GUESSING THE TRUTH OR THEIR OWN SANITY

I CAN IMAGINE IF RODNEY KING TOLD FOLKS HE GOT HIS ARSE STOMPED OUT WITHOUT THE VIDEO AS PROOF, I KNOW FOLKS ESPECIALLY OUR FOLKS, WE QUICK TO LABEL FOLKS AS CRAZY

AND TO BE HONEST THAT’S WHY SO MANY FOLKS GO SO HARD TRYING TO PROVE THEMSELVES, JUST LIKE K MICHELLE, CAUSE IF THE MASSES DON’T BELIEVE YOU AND CAST YOU AS A LIAR AND CRAZY-MOST FOLKS JUMP RIGH ON BOARD AND GO ALONG JUST TO GET ALONG AND TREAT YOU AS IF YOU WERE EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE SAY

AND THAT ALONE ALIENATION, SIDE EYES, BEING CALLED A LIAR/CRAZY, WILL SHO HAVE YOU REACTING/DEFENDING YOURSELF, BUT TO OTHER FOLKS PROVING YOURSELF TO SUCH AN EXTREME JUST MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN CRAZIER

I LEARN ALOT FROM OBSERVING FOLKS, THIS ISH HAPPENS ERRRY DAY, AND THE TRUTH BE TOLD THE WEAK ONES ARE THE ONES WHO DIGEST POPULAR OPINION AS FACTS WITHOUT DOING THEIR OWN RESEARCH

Gigi26 says:

Damn Dwade got a long ass face

San says:

He did that but you stayed… Y talk about it now

My mom stayed and went through much worse. I hate to think about it. Every woman reasons differently is what I have learned in life.

I never understood her reason either. Because if someone raise their voice at me wrong, I get into postion. But I will definitely leave. :yes:

iyonah says:

:cosign:

@His
      No I dont I have no respect for a woman who wants to play victim – I was a victim and the mofo did time for that chit – Simple as that either you like getting your azz beat or you dont!

Bibi says:

@JustB

I concur…I think she felt humiliated and was/is trying to figure out payback…

I wonder if these “abuse” claims have anything to do with how the Ev/Chad drama has unfolded…
      Perhaps she’s trying to hurt his wallet as a way to hurt him..idk

San says:

Ms.Fashion says

Same for me…I dont do verbal, physical, mental none. But as for Sio she shld be talking to the therapist now to get pass what he did instead of airing it after you stayed. Just make it look like she still goin on and on

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

This is SO VERY true Intense…you are on a roll today sistah! I’ve felt that way here recently… :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Every person has a limit. Nobody has super powers. We are HUMAN. We all have things that will drive us crazy. How long you stay in the state is on you. But you do get driven to that point.

We have all been there. We just havent put our business on front street to allow us to be ridiculed. :coffee:

And for real this woman showed so much instability by her behavior in court she wasn’t taking any of it seriously and this was about her kids! SO YEAH!

@French :hug: thanks ma

Bibi says:

Intense is on point right there… :yes:

San says:

_________________________
      :cosign:

MsDivaRo says:

I’m chitting in high cotton now and wiping my azz wif the leaves!!!! #stuffmymomsays

On the crazy talk…so we all agreed that depression can cause chemical imbalances..but you guys truly dont think something could “drive you crazy?”

I know a couple of things for sure.. not knowing where my kids are when some crazy mofo kidnap them? Check.

Working hard doing the right thing all your life to be laid off and everything including your house and kids snatched from you even if you had an emergency fund? Check.

I can move on with the best of them, but just because I picked that up somewhere doesnt mean everybody is equipped with the same tools.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:cosign: this and the later post you did!!!

Watched the man(sperm donor) put my mom through a wall and he did all you mentioned. he is great MANIPULATOR!!! Had people thinking my mom was lying and he never did all those things she was saying.

Hmmpppff… I know how it can be. Saw it first hand.

@Intense yes ma’am :applause:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :cosign:

SHE DOES NEED TO SEEK HELP AND DO HER BEST TO MOVE ON AND REBUILD HER LIFE, AFTER AWHILE NO MATTER HOW JUSTIFIED YOUR VICTIM STATUS MAY BE MOFOS DON’T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN :shrugs:

IT’S A HARSH REALITY BUT TRUE, GO THRU SOMETHING AND SEE WHO CALLS AND CHECK ON YOU, BUT THE MOMENT YOU BACK ON YOUR FEET, LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING GOOD ERRRRYBODY CAN CALL :coffee:

Bibi says:

See this is hard cuz I most definitely can see OTB right now..

geezus Choc u stay being mean to the womens

:cosign: Choc be like @Man on the fish tip. :lol:

@Choc you say put another man in the bed but what happens when you become JLo? As in someone always putting another man in the bed. :huh: Thats not sound advice. Thats trading one problem for another, no?

Totally, totally agree with #86.

Bibi says:

Dammit :claps: @Intense

EXACTLY!!!!

Simple as that either you like getting your azz beat or you dont!

Hail nah. Never that simple. Never.

@OTB

I do believe that people and things can drive folks crazy…I’ve been there myself. But I have much less sympathy for folks who lie or twist the truth in order to get attention.

It’s one thing to cry all the time, sit in a dark room and be sad and down, it’s another thing to walk around doing and causing harm and evil to others…I lose sympathy for that :shrugs:

mzwhang90210 says:

:tea:

@Intense – You hit the NAIL on the head.

Cabernet Sauvignon got tired of holding it in. I respect people healin then telling their story, because that then completes the process. Unlike EVE Lozada, I really don’t beleive her story. JMO…I’m looking forward to seeing Ilyana ripping into her.

Choco aka Hippie says:

———————————————————————
      Tell it like it is!!!!

excuse my manners :hi: errrybody :happy: blows :kiss:

Whew chile. :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Like dude is parading around like he’s the man of the year and she probably was approached for an interview to give her take and she said yes. Ain’t no harm in that imo

Bad Influence says:

:cosign: theres alot shyt typed on this blog that i skip right on past…one persons story wont EVER be YOUR story so who is anyone to say what some will/cant/should’ve done/do…its ridiculous.

Crickett says:

To all the wrenches who act like they ain’t NEVER went bat-shi* crazy when a man played with their emotions are lying or acting holier than thou. Men are quick to call a woman crazy when he’s through with her. I’m like Robert DeNiro in the movie Heat- when it’s time to go, I’m gone, my sanity is the most important value in my life.

JustB says:

I understand both sides. I am not saying that him leaving her shouldn’t hurt or she does not have the right to be in pain. However, does that justify being vindictive and messy? None of this surfaced until the divorce. Now he is promoting a book and she comes forth with this. It just seems she is unhappy and can’t accept he is happy with out her. jmo

San says:

Crickett says:

:yes:

JustB says:

THIS! ^^^^^ :cosign:

Mamacita says:

I don’t think people are denying that certain situations can bring a person down, BUT at what point do you STOP blaming the other party and move on. At what point do you take personal accountability for your actions? At what point do you make your children a priority? At what point do you stand sown and seek help?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

__________________________

I hope she does. I would like to see her mind healed and repaired. Maybe this is her step in doing so.

I have been there. It still dont stop me from being helpful and generous. I just subtract from the quantity I once gave. :coffee:

Crickett says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly!!!!!!!

Natasha38 says:

:applause: Intense, Crickett, Bad, Fashion, OTB

MissHarlem says:

Came back to INTENSE preaching :yes:

:wave: Daddy/Usual

Yeah, if you ARE not a strong person a manipulative person can cause you to go BAT SHIAT. #REAL TALK

I really think becaus of his celebrity status and things that happened in her life pushed her to “seem” crazy. I beleive Gabrielle is crazy. Cause DWADE seems :homo: to me. :shrug:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

time heels all wounds :tea:

Mamacita says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHEN YOU’VE ACCEPTED THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION, THIS MAN HAS MOVED ON WITHOUT YOU AND NOW IS THE SOLE GUARDIAN OF BOTH OF YOUR CHILDREN

AND WHEN SHE IS READY TO HEAL-WHICH IS WHAT YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE, WHENEVER WE GO THROUGH ANYTHING WE CONSENT TO IT IF WE CONTINUE TO TOLERATE IT AND NOT GET OUT AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES

WHEN YOU CAN DO SELF ASSESSMENT AND FIGURE OUT WHAT DECISIONS “YOU” MADE TO GET YOU WHERE YOU ARE TODAY AND WORK ON THAT-VICTIM STATUS WILL KEEP REPLAYING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD

“HERSELF”

@Crickett,

i remember when me and mister went thru a rough patch (in my early 20s) and i was sitting home trying think of shyt to do to him…lawd, thats how i ended up taking all the buttns off the flys of his pants..I mean ALL of em..then layed n bed peeking from under the covers while he switched pants tryna get ready 4 work :lol: by the 5th pair he was yanking them covers clean off my ass :hahaha:

#goodcrazytimes

i wont tell ya’ll bout the time i poured baby oil inside his brand new timberlands (i was 19) during that time, u couldnt do ANYTHING worse to my baby cept fugg up his fresh constructs :rofl:

im so glad i matured *flips hair*

Is Siovaughn asking for sympathy? Ive never been a fan of telling ppl when to “be quiet”…everybody arrives in their own time…if a baby shows delay, we encourage him. If he continues to show delay we get help.

I hate how once you become an adult everybody is all boo hoo..fukk you.

Also, if it still “hurts” her and someone is asking these questions, what does it hurt us? Really? What strife does that cause you because someone is doing what we may perceive as “wallowing”?

Siovaughn and I have def handled things differently (them gums for instance, i woulda been had those shaved down on Wade’s dime..) but this is how she is choosing to handle it and I tell you, it dont bother me none. IJS. And maybe its helping some other lost person..I could def look at her and say “see thats what i dont wanna be..” #motivation

JustB says:

I dont think its this. She has her side as well. Its just that becasue of who he is, nobody is interested in hearing it.

Still doesn’t remove her side in this. She was once apart of his life.

By right, she can talk about whatever she feel. Its her story.

Bibi says:

___________________________________________
      :cosign: this too…

too many variables with these two…if she was abused and she’s trying to heal in an interview isn’t the way..
      The kids should come before anything else and it doesn’t look that way right now..imo

@Choc you say put another man in the bed but what happens when you become JLo? As in someone always putting another man in the bed. Thats not sound advice. Thats trading one problem for another, no?
      What I am saying is when you get to the point you know you acting out its time to change its very SIMPLE! It don’t have to be a man she could pick up a hobby, start exercising anything healthier than fuggn acting up and being a pain in everyone’s azz and you are considered a grown woman! Im not here to fix her she will have to do that herself when she is tired of dealing with the consequences she brings on herself she will change her behavior!

Bad Influence says:

@Usual, thats what i said…Wade and Bosh are in love…i decided :yes:

This. This is what i was tryna say in my wordy ass way. :lol:

Something I tell my kids…my boys have this problem especially..hitting each other and rough housing in general.

One will always say (after the other starts to cry)”that didnt hurt!” And my response is you dont get to tell somebody else how to feel about their assault/abuse/whatever.

Mamacita says:

@Intense “AND THAT IS WHY FOLKS ARE CALLING HER CRAZY, WHICH IS HER INABILITY TO IDENTIFY HER ROLE IN ALL OF THIS, NOTHING SOME INTENSE COUNSELING WOULDN’T CURE, IF SHE FOR ONCE TAKE THE ENERGY AND FOCUS OFF OF THIS MAN AND DIRECT IT TOWARDS SOMETHING AND SOMEONE SHE COULD REALLY CHANGE “HERSELF””

:cosign: :yes:

yallcrazy says:

We live and we learn. That’s life :tea: No sense rehashing ish. Move on…

@Crickett,

i remember when me and mister went thru a rough patch (in my early 20s) and i was sitting home trying think of shyt to do to him…lawd, thats how i ended up taking all the buttns off the flys of his pants..I mean ALL of em..then layed n bed peeking from under the covers while he switched pants tryna get ready 4 work by the 5th pair he was yanking them covers clean off my ass

#goodcrazytimes

im so glad i matured *flips hair*

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL, I SHO DONE BUST OUT SOME CAR WINDOWS IN MY DAY (EARLY 20′S) BLEACHED SOME CLOTHES, DROVE OVER TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE, SHOOK THE BAG LIKE SHAKE N BAKE, TOSSED THEM OUT THE CAR WINDOW, AND DID A 360 AND RAN OVER DEM BISHES :coffee:

FeFe says:

(them gums for instance, i woulda been had those shaved down on Wade’s dime..)
      :ghost:

#comicrelief

Nah when you do chit to me I either cheat with your friend or leave you all that other chit I don’t have time plus my mom told me very young in age don’t you EVER chase after NO MAN!

Daddy/Usual

———————————————————–

:hi:

bish i love u and hate u so much.. AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! :buttshake:

No sense rehashing ish. Move on…
      THANK YOU LAWD!

When youre ready. And guess what Mamacita some ppl just aint never ready. Sad but true.

Gigi26 says:

NO @Gigi, NOT AT ALL!!! :coffee:

San says:

Get some help….end of story goodbye

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You have to heal from one relationship before starting another it is as simple as that!!

yallcrazy says:

Cali :kiss: (on both cheeks, like the Brits) :shrug: :lol:

Bibi says:

OAN: so serious so soon to end of work time on a friday no less….

Should have discussed this and THEN gone crazy smacking gum…

my 2 cents yall… #pretendtocare

:cya: Have a great weekend

Oooooh the bleach #beenthere :yes:

Bibi :bye:

@Daddy
      Im not saying Im better but I’ve come out of some real chit and because I have FAITH and relied on GOD I made it thru!

I am a “mommy first” kind of parent. If I aint right, aint nodoby right. My mom hates when i say that but you know what if she had done that..some of my siblings would be better for it. Real talk.

This is how I reason. :coffee:

#IWishAMuthaFuggerWould

Get some help….end of story goodbye
      :clap:

VDot says:

To all the wrenches who act like they ain’t NEVER went bat-shi* crazy when a man played with their emotions are lying or acting holier than thou. .

:cosign:

I don’t believe them either way. Knowing they be on some Glenn Close boiling bunnies type ish :eyeroll:

MissHarlem says:

OTB what I tell you bout sounding sexy

CALI heyyyy hun :hug:

Dmanit MAC – Did you give a Psychrisist your login :waiting:

That right there is keeping 100, on the MENTAL TIP!

Everybody progresses, heals and moves on in there own way. She would have to be one increadibly syck chic to say all those things and then her mama sitting there co-signing. Women have stayed in realtionship for alot less. Crack, coke, weed, a car that barely runs, sloppy dyck. She stayed cause that was her husband who was a NBA star. :shrug:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@his.. The buttons off the pants? On.The.Flo’. You bad as Kevin Hart talmbout he took all the earring backs.

FeFe says:

<—hasn't ever vandalized or trashed anything of an ex's….I just cried, cried, and cried some more and settled for stuff just to have someone who WANTED me back… #forshame

Im not telling her how to feel cuz I don’t respect her – I don’t respect a woman that uses her children as weapons and apparently neither does the court of law!

She still can shut up tho :coffee:

Im not here to fix her

Lady you crazy. :lol:

And if she doesnt know she acting out? I have had plenty of retarded (that aint PC, I know) ppl experience. Sometimes folks just dont fuggin know.

Crazy ppl think they are sane. Just like you and me. And I know Im touched. *wonky eyes*

@FE
      Yep Im not with destroying people’s chit I destroy you when I leave and don’t take you back!

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AGREE.

:whistle:

Bag Lady
      You go hurt back
      Dragging all them bags like that

Bad Influence says:

im sorry but if @Usual types one more comment with that painted faced munkey baby…imma cwy :no:

__________________________
      Well fuk if she don’t know now she never will let a court take my kids from ME oops NAH that aint my life :pray:

Bibi says:

last thing…OTB ur right..I’m the same way…momma needed to do it too…why she lost it when none of us were there anymore…

But if I lost custody of my kids…THATS ALL I would be able to focus on..that’s just me..they are the ONLY innocent ones…ijs..idk…just hug me dammit I’m pmsing :hugs:

Ok :cya: for real

NO. #fortrue

You being Honest. :yes:

VDot says:

Siovaughn and I have def handled things differently (them gums for instance, i woulda been had those shaved down on Wade’s dime..) .

@ Intense – You are up here teaching today.

I just wish more women were on the side of women. Helping to heal one another instead of lining up on the other side of the line screaming get over it and you’re crazy.

JustB says:

@ Fashion. She has her side and as someone that has been through something in a relationship I do understand her hurt and anger but I decided I love me more and would like to preserve my sanity cause I got a kiddie to look after. Yes everyone handles things different. But the kids are what is most important and as long as he does right by them that is all that should matter. Some men act this way too after a relationship is over. If it were a man bashing the woman after they broke up, years later, alot of people would be telling him to move on, it didn’t work, calling him a bitch, etc.

(them gums for instance, i woulda been had those shaved down on Wade’s dime..)
      Can’t stand whomeever said this :rofl: His gums ain’t all that…

:hi:
      Ya’ll
      Diva
      His
      Harlem
      Daddy
      :danban:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Nah when you do chit to me I either cheat with your friend
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now that’s what im talkn about

Sad day when a female says she don’t have to destroy your chit we are lying!

yallcrazy says:

<–done some good 'get-back' shatt in my day.

Never busted out a window, well not a dude, but I did do this one chicks because she stepped to my lil(13 yr old) cuz while she was with the dude and said a bunch of disrepsctful shatt.

Bish wouldn't come outta her house, so :deadhorse: <–her front, side window, and the hood. Bish!

Now today I wouldn't do this :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:ghost: when we watched that and heard that joke he looked dead at my ass and said “thats ur cute lil nutty ass taking my damn buttons!” lmaoooo i had to passionately smooch him and shyt so he would shut up *snickers*

ion like when he brings up my old crazy :lol:

@Brown

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHILE YALL PLAYING LET JAY DROP BEY LIKE A HOT POTATOE AFTER GETTING HIM A NEW SIDE PIECE, AFTER SHE DONE LAID, ROLLED AND GYRATED ALL OVER THE DAMN FLOOR ABOUT HOW SHE WANTS TO CATER TO HIM, DANCES FOR HIM, AND CALL HIM DADDY BEFORE THE WORLD AND GIVE HIM A DAUGHTER

I’M FOR CERTAIN HER ARSE WOULD GO DAMN NEAR STIR CRAZY, WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE SO DEEP AND THEY’RE IN YOUR SPIRIT, THEY HAVE TO BE PURGED OUT OF YOU AND IT TAKES GOD, PRAYER, AND A REALLY GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM TO BRING YOU THROUGH

I ADMIRE ALL OF THE WOMEN WHO QUICKLY MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT,KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU SINCERELY, BUT AS WE CAN SEE EVERYBODY DON’T HANDLE THE SAME SITUATIONS THE SAME WAY, SOME TAKE LONGER THAN OTHERS, AND SOME NEVER REALLY RECOVER

That banana mashing felt good. :lol: That was my first foray into trashing. Im a scaredy cat but will try to fight a man in a NY minute. :ashamed:

Im not here to fix her

Lady you crazy.
      ____
      When I read that shiat right there, I BUSTED out laughing. CHOCO IS NUTS! Like that gil wrote her. :rofl: SMDH

San says:

Ring the Alarm on tht ass

_________________________________
      RIGHT ON! When I decided to leave it was becuz it was better for me and my kids all of us including him!

JustB says:

__________________________________________________________

@OTB and Cali
      _I_ I never said I wasn’t crazy I just don’t like acting stupid :nana: :lol:

FE
      Now that iS TRUE! It’s a VIRGO thing. I will find something to make something about your life miserable before I feel like I have he closure. :smile: and OTB’s WONKY EYES

:hug: @Bibs I understand you and feel you to a tee. I try to be proactive rather than reactive. Meaning we never want to get to the point where they even “consider” taking the kids. If mommy is “right” in all aspects…they will be damn good.

:yes: STILL pinning behind Clay Fowler (he dumped me in 6th grade..)

@Brown and Choc
      How easy is that and 10 out 10 he won’t know unless you tell him NOW THATS SOME SWEET AZZ GETBACK! How is that get back if he don’t know about it?

This is as far as my crazy got… My BF at the time was lying about still creeping with his baby momma… and one night he aint come home… I had a friend come get me and take me to the BM house.. I simply took the car, put it in my grandpa’s garage, got a ride home and played stupid when he called damn near in tears the next morning thinking someone stole it. I told him I filed the report and called in the insurance.. rode that to the finish line until a month later when he wanted me to call and go off on the insurance and ask why they hadn’t mailed my check.

When I read that shiat right there, I BUSTED out laughing. CHOCO IS NUTS! Like that girl wrote her.

:rofl: THATS EXACTLY WHAT I READ WHEN SHE FONTED THAT :rofl:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

:offtopic: Im sit’n ant my desk minding my bizness, trying to read all the comments & eating pringles( i didn’t hv lunch) my trailer park arse co worker flagn/waving her hands at me(because im ignoring her)& says you can’t eat at ur desk. I looked at her & got another pringle ate it & turned away she thens comes to tell me FYI u know you cant eat at your desk i sd oh & turned around again do you know this beesh forward me an emailabout eating food at ur desk..like beesh leave me the fawk alone! #IDGAF

JustB says:

Be grateful that you were able to recognize that and had the will to move on. Everybody is not like this. You can only control your temple.

I think its better to show compassion for someone than a finger of harshness. You never know what lies ahead for you. You may have been strong in that particular situation but something else may cause you to hit the concrete.

yallcrazy says:

<–never wanted to destroy shatt because of how it'd make me look :shrug:

And that would definitely close the door on the relationship. ION end relationships bad :no:

:dead: @Nikke

You are nuts girl! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: @Nikke. Lawd have mercy. I need to step my game up.

I was nervous as hail abot a smashed banana and yo ass done stole the man ride?!?! :rofl:

Now that iS TRUE! It’s a VIRGO thing. I will find something to make something about your life miserable before I feel like I have he closure.\
      _________________________
      :yes: I can put my energy into better things! Plus Im a believer in Karma so I know I don’t want my chit touched….

In no particular order

I put some nuts in some dog doo and gave to a boy, who pushed my son.
      Left my underwear in a ziploc bag with a dude name in crisper drawer in his fridge.
      Drove to dude house and rang his bell at 1am, when he thought I was out of town. (he had someone there)
      Wrote a scathing bio on Girl Don’t Date him on ex…
      Made a fake facebook about another guy.
      Collects a sizable amount of child support from ex husband (Money hurts badly.
      Never destroyed any property,

Am I crazy? :yes:

:offtopic: What do we think about Lauryn Hill being the one not wanting to marry (in regards to Rohan Marley)? :gossip:

<–never wanted to destroy shatt because of how it'd make me look

_________________________
      YEP!

gypsyeyes says:

Where are her friends? Her mother’s support need not be all that she has cause her mama is cosigning it. Women should support women but at what point do you stop supporting so that she can wake the fugg up on her own? I don’t know the whole story but I have seen court doc via innanet and pix and just by that you know that she needs to heal. This chick was on the beach in sunny azz FLA with a hoody and sweats on…that don’t count for nothing in the sanity department? Crazy is as crazy does. If you let someone drive you crazy then yes you are crazy. I’m not perfect and I do fall short but for the sake of my kids I know when to get it together. I have been to counseling and I battled court for custody of my kids with my ex-husband and his wife. I battled the both of them and believe me I wanted to do some shyt to them but I fought them with my maternal side. Something that no one can take from me is my sanity and my kids. You will fight tooth and nail when it is strictly for the kids and nothing else.

yallcrazy says:

<–never wanted to destroy shatt because of how it'd make me look :shrugs:

Honestly, this was my logic as well…I was so caught up in keeping that person's interest in me that I didn't want to do anything to throw off their opinion of me… but now I'm like FUKK YOU AND YOUR OPINION YO! :rofl: I ain't wasting time or energy trashing your shyt!

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Daddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now that there in itself is a TEST-TI-MONY! :applause:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB and FeFe… I don’t like people insulting my intelligence… and that’s what he did by trying to convince me he was sleeping at his mama’s house.

And this mistress that is carrying on with Chad, Bianca Zuluaga? Oh for shame.

Yall know she a lawyer in Miami right?

yallcrazy says:

Yeah, I hurts feelings, not property :nono:

I always believed like this: The WORST thing I could do to hurt you, is to leave you all the way alone. Pronto!

@NikkeMinxx says:

@OTB #201.. I aint buying that either….

@Gysp – I agree with you, when you got kids. You got pull your shiat together, but everybody ain’t built like that.

Hey Suga :kiss:

Right. Finances for one. Love for another. Men kill themselves most often about money. I think we all agreed it take a bit of cray to kill yo’self fewl..

My clothes? If I came home and all my clothes was destroyed..well, I just cant be held liable. *back of hand to forehead*

editorialgirl says:

I need her to get some help. She needs counseling. You cannot shoot the phone at someone so hard it shatters unless their body is made of STEEL. And, she’s hitting marble floors and breaking ottomans after being shot on one? Come on, girl. Exaggeration. I feel bad for her because she seriously needs mental help. It all started with her lying about a STD. Then, ignoring the court a million times. The interesting this is, hate D. Wade or not, he NEVER speaks ill of her. I would call out her crazy.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect :yahoo: Hey miss lady…

@Brown and Choc
      _________________________
      I shouldn’t have to say it but becuz I KNOW!

Usual Prime Suspect says:

In no particular order

I put some nuts in some dog doo and gave to a boy, who pushed my son.
      Wrote a scathing bio on Girl Don’t Date him on ex…
      Made a fake facebook about another guy.
      Collects a sizable amount of child support from ex husband (Money hurts badly.
      Never destroyed any property,

Am I crazy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now this was back in the 11th grade…I had a boyfried….mind you this the box that took my virginity….he broke up with me..I once blocked his truck in at a party with my car ( my cousins threatened to call my dad on me, I didn’t budge…he ended up jumping the curb and leaving after which I tore all the button off his button down shirt. About a week later I threw a pair of scissors at him in his driveway. My cousins begged me to leave….was I crazy, hell yeah!!!!

yallcrazy says:

I contest :tea:

MsDivaRo says:

*box should have been boy!

Its not always hot in Florida FYI. :lol: And Fay was on the beach today in jeans, but we know she crazy so I guess I have no point.. :kona: :lmao:

_________________________
      THis is my FEELING and its not to say I didn’t go thru hell to not let it take me down!

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Hey Usual :hunching:

MsDivaRo says:

:bye: Usual..have a good weekend hunni!

His words @Nikke

“As a man, there are certain things I don’t accept, and it just so happened that I didn’t accept certain things [in the relationship].

“It doesn’t mean she’s [Hill] a bad person or I’m a bad person. It just didn’t work out.”

JustB says:

@ Fashion. I am compassionate, hence I said I understand the way she feels. My compassion is what helps me see both sides. None of my comments were harsh and I have been down, felt the pain, as I expressed. No one knows what lies ahead. I am only in control of me. I digress..

Its Friday hun, lets hug it out :hug:

yallcrazy says:

Wk1 hard ass class—3 A’s for my assignments :yahoo:

I’ve been nervous waiting on the grades & haven’t started on this (wk2) work because I didn’t know if I was gonna have to change up my style *sigh of relief*

:danban: I’m Bad I’m Bad You Know it You know (mj)

Well I’m out of here…you ladies have a WONDERFUL weekend! :cya:

@Editorial – She needs help and maybe a contract in the NFL,that woman is strong. Marble will kill you, she is lucky to be alive. A bad slip on that and your life could be over. Ask my number 7 tooth…..my ex poured milk on me as I walking through the foyer and slipped. I never forget that Bull****….

:wtf: Girl gone.

JustB says:

@ Fefe. Have a good weekend chica!

gypsyeyes says:

Its not always hot in Florida FYI. And Fay was on the beach today in jeans, but we know she crazy so I guess I have no point.. :lmao:
      Gabby was damn near naked!
      And Fay….well that man’s look said enough.

Milky says:

yallcrazy says:

I contest
      ___________________________________________________
      Maybe she had a hard body back then. She softened up like gum so he moved on!

yallcrazy says:

<–is dealing with some shatt now BUT I'm not about to lose it (my mind). I just keep on trucking and praying…

_________________________
      :lol: at contract in NFL

gypsyeyes says:

Girl gone.
      _________________________

that right there!!! I don’t know what the Mayberry this means!

yallcrazy says:

:nite: Fi

_____________________________
      Basically who aint dealing with something feel me! SHe think she get a pass to act a fool…

JustB says:

Its Friday hun, lets hug it out

We dont need to hug it out. I was speaking in general. Not personally towards you.

But here you go anyway… :hug:

Keesh says:

I feel bad for her but not because of what happened in the past but because she can’t move on with her life. Laws the power men hold.

Atypical says:

I don’t like to see anybody be abused,but..this lady has been known to lie. She threw everything but the kitchen sink at D Wade during their divorce…Why didn’t this come up? Why didn’t this come up when/before she lost custody of her kids? I honestly(and of course I could be wrong) think that she’s bitter..She’s bitter because she was with him when he had nothing and I guess she feels like he owes her, which isn’t why you do nice things for people but I digress…That’s the problem with falling in love as a teenager,IMO, sometimes you outgrow your partner…

Daisy says:

Iyanla is going to HELP Evelyn and that includes tough love and doesn’t bash her like she said the behavior is NOT the person. Evelyn doesn’t need to lie about having her head busted open and previous issues she has had with Chad.

Until you have a divorce that takes YEARS to finalize then all the separation is not divorce talk can miss me. Once papers are legally filed you are free to date in my book. In a PERFECT world people would wait until all things have been finalized but I would not be held hostage in a unhappy marriage putting my life on hold. Yes, some men and women lie about filing but in D Wades case we know he filed and was fighting for yrs in court. Some people can’t go a month w/o getting it in #ijs :coffee: I would love to see them go YEARS waiting on a div to become final.

Steel_Blk_Magnolia says:

I believe her…that simple.
      I can only imagine the BS she had to deal with from a mother’s perspective. I would have snapped!

editorialgirl says:

It means there is a difference between a phone breaking and a phone shattering. Just like there is a difference between an Ottoman moving or a piece falling off and an Ottoman breaking into four pieces. To be fair to the phone, she did say broke into piece and not shattered. So, my bad. But, yeah, let’s test out throwing people and see if the break an ottoman into four pieces and hit a marble floor and survive. What were her injuries? I imagine a broken back, neck and rib cage? What did her obgyn say when she went in for her check up after hitting a marble floor, breaking an ottoman and phone breaking into pieces on her body?

editorialgirl says:

Distance also matters. If I snatched the phone from you, then I’m close, right? So why would I throw the phone instead of hitting you with the phone? There’s no space for the phone to sail through the air. I’ma take a regular phone and throw it at a box from a foot away. I’ll report back.

Ni ni says:

women do not support each other, I so agree. Just on this board, everytime the man takes the kids, etc. , the women always drag the woman through the mud. And why should she shut up? Maybe her story will help her heal and help someone else in the process. And wtf does her gums have to do with anything? Everybody got something on them thats not perfect. Some of the women on here everyday still hasnt gotten over whatever it was that made you bitter.Cause you are bitter and just dont realize it.