Mitt Romney defends video; Referred to Blacks and Hispanics as ‘the 47 percent’

Presidential frontrunner Mitt Romney defended statements he made at a private fundraiser that was secretly recorded by someone attending (or working at) the fundraiser.

Speaking at the $50,000-per-plate closed door fundraising dinner back in May, Romney is heard saying 47 percent of voters are non-tax payers who voted for President Obama because they think they are victims. Romney may have gotten the 40% figure from a Tax Policy Center report that found 46.4% of households in America do not pay taxes.

In the video that was uploaded to YouTube.com by Mother Jones magazine, Romney said voters who elected Obama into office are “dependent upon government,” and they “believe that they are victims.” Romney said Obama’s supporters “believe the government has a responsibility to care for them,” and believe that they are “entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it,”

“My job is not to worry about those people,” said Romney. “I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

After the video went viral on Monday, Romney’s camp arranged a hasty press conference so he could defend his statements.

While admitting his words could have been more “elegantly stated,” Romney said: “My campaign is about helping people take more responsibility.”

David Corn, who wrote the Mother Jones story, told Rachel Maddow that the video was recorded on May 17 at a fundraiser held at the private residence of a banker in Boca Raton, Fla.

Romney can be heard on the video saying if the Hispanics throw their support behind Obama as blacks have in the past, “we’re in trouble as a party and, I think, as a nation.”

The video, which was blurred to obscure the faces of the well-heeled Republican supporters, was from a camera located at the back of the room, near the waiters’ table, according to Politico.com.

• Obama: “I am not the president of black America”
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Black people love Mitt Romney

236 Responses to “Mitt Romney defends video; Referred to Blacks and Hispanics as ‘the 47 percent’”

Xena68 says:

He he don’t go somewhere and sit down :obama: I can’t wait till November we gotta keep his azz out of the oval office

pointhimout says:

:popcorn: as the locals pretend to be outraged and shocked. people in tax brackets higher than yours dont look at you as their equal so pls stop being offended. accept their views and opinions and move on.

Trendsetter says:

:obama:

:obama: bizz’na-yeeeeee *in my Buckey/Shay voice*

fck Mitt’astrophy..

Ms.Fashion says:

Chillleee, Let the games begin…

I understand what he is saying. He just not tactful….. Dont Shoot Me!!!

He shouldn’t group all Obama supporters in that percentage though.

If we dont pay taxes,then stop taking them out my paycheck. :coffee:

#GovernmentDontGiveMeSHYT

MITT ROMNEY FVCK THAT PUTO!! :obama:

alabasterboi says:

i am in the 99% and although of alabaster color am in the 47% as well. Fyk u Romney!! :obama:

Xena68 says:

If he man I can’t get it right this morning

Miss Mainey says:

@point :cosign:

J Said it! says:

the 47% is the big oil companies, comcast and the bankers.. They pay no taxes!
      Dont believe the hype!

dancerbee93 says:

People that are in his tax bracket all think this :shrugs: He just said what that whole room was feeling :coffee: You mad?? Go vote :obama:

ALABAS :hug: FAWK JUU BEEN MY WHITE CHOCOLATE AMOR? :waiting:

69 says:

and the truth comes out straight from the horses mouth. Chit, it’s getting to the good part now. :popcorn:

:obama:

mzwhang90210 says:

:obama:

Got caught with his panties down. Notice he’s NOT retracting what he said, still stands by it, he’s now saying he should have put it more “elegantly”.

MSVALLDAY says:

I’m sorry but even if you are a repulbican this type of commentary should upset you. This dude is full of ish.

Milky says:

Romney :eatme: he needs to go sit down and shut the hell up!! in that order.

:off topic: I just love me some TIP especially after watching him last night putting his daughter’s sweet sixteen together.

AprilRain says:

46.4% of households do NOT pay Taxes???????? Well dayyyymnnn, no wonder our economy is the way it is.. or no? :coffee:

He prolly got some votes with this bullshat

cougar lover says:

outside of the ones who really need it, he is kind of right. at the same time, the TParty loons know those choice words are code words for black people/minorites, but of course he cannot openly say those things, and retain a pulse.

i was taken aback by how he said that he aint thinking about those people at the same time. i knew murder mitt was a lowkey gangster, but dang C’MON son!

:obama:

I have to Make sure my son is ready to vote!!

:tea:

alabasterboi says:

@ Lakes been lurking!!

ANyone voting for this clown needs to go to the :kona:

MSVALLDAY says:

mzwhang90210 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Plz go head on somewhere with that gravi! OMG OMG LOL LOL LOL

Bad Influence says:

bizz’na-yeeeeee *in my Buckey/Shay voice*<—–THIS GIVES ME LIFE!

fck Mitt’astrophy..

——
      WITYOFACEASS

:obama:

Mitt Romney gives me the mads and the sads at the same damn time. :no:

lovezoe says:

Romney don’t pay what he should. Soooo. Sounds like they were at a local Klan meeting. I wonder was it someone who paid 50K or a staffer working the event. YET, people cosigning him and will vote for him. He has admitted he is not worried about almost half of America. :obama:

bnatural says:

I want to know is in the 47%…I mean, I am an Obama supporter but according to my paychecks, I pay a good portion of my taxes.

Mitt doesn’t care about minorities in this country. He clearly thinks that we all feel like we are entitled to do nothing but live off of the government…

:obama:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Yso if that bastid makes it to office.. :wail: WE FAWKD!! **prepares her messican citizenship** MITT ROMNEY FCK THAT PUTO -GEORGE LOPEZ VOICE

AprilRain says:

Right @ Milky-He is such a cutie, but Major is way cuter :yes: I didn’t catch the show..

mzwhang90210 says:

MSVALLDAY says:

Plz go head on somewhere with that gravi! OMG OMG LOL LOL LOL
      _____________________________________________
      Don’t hate me cuz I’m boo-ti-ful honey boo boo chile!

J Said it! says:

This video was shot at a philadelphia 76ers owner…He’s backing romney huh lol

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

ugh this guy! he just doent know how to speak gracefully. although i understand what heis saying i dont agree with what he is saying…i think he also needs to do a lot more research on things he chooses to speak on. he would look les…. neh-mind…taking up too much of my time :obama:

lovezoe says:

OH Romney also said he wish he was Hispanic do he would have a better shot. :coffee:

Bibi says:

If certain companies stopped paying folks under the table so that they don’t pay taxes perhaps that percentage would change.. :shrugs:

~ ~ ~ ~ :cosign:

:tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Still voting for Romney so that the Whites, illegal immigrants, and gays can suffer in the same way Blacks have suffered under the current White coke head President. :tea:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

*jumps on mic stand for a minute* taps at it and speak

I stay away from politics for a certain reason but I will say this he is only saying what the rest of not only his party feels but what alot or more “so call not voting feel” ppl about the direction this country is going as V put all so well “And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn’t there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” people need to really wake up b/c regardless of whom is running, both parties are evil but if you have to vote may as well be for one that is less evil than the other.

*drops mic and leave stage throwing up the power fist* holla 2 up and 2 down

jazi65 says:

Morning ev1 :hi:

Some people are as dumb as a bag of rocks… and then there’s mitt the twit who needs to be hit in the face with a bag of rocks

:obama:

:smack: HERE WE GO AGAIN!! -DMX VOICE 0:

brown_skin83 says:

It’s cool, I wasn’t voting for him anyway… NEXT!

Xena68 says:

These yts I work with can’t wait to vote for him I’m like bish you are not in the 1% he gives 2 phucks about you

Smonae80 says:

Hello all :waves:
      This coming from an azz that refuses to release his tax returns, all he needs to do is keep talking. He is actually helping our President stay on office
      :obama:

gypsyeyes says:

:blink:
      This is the day that I will get banned soooo :lipssealed:

lovezoe says:

OH Romney also said he wish he was Hispanic do he would have a better shot.
      —————-
      I heard that too!!! Ole dry ass humor bullchit

DoNotDeleteMe says;

~ ~ ~ ~
      :blink:

Milky says:

@luvnlife How r u today sweetie? Feelin better I hope.

YSoSrs says:

The 47% number is correct. It’s the breakdown of that number that Mitt is spinning.

A good portion of those that don’t pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX are those too old to work or those that are out of work. The very people that he should be trying to rally behind his old ass.

And HOW DARE Americans feel entitled to basic things like health care and housing. Where the fck do we think we are? :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Now we know what he thinks of majority of the damn country. What a fukktard..

FYI Romney: those people you speak of probably used to work to work for your shady ass companies but are now without jobs because you outsourced remember?

People, whatever you do, regardless of how discouraged you are, VOTE!! Not only for the President, but for your REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS. Its important on all levels.

yallcrazy says:

I was offended by his comments AND tone.

I know this is how “they” think and speak (I work with, and for, one of them)but to hear it spoken….. I didn’t like it and this is even more divisive for our nation IMB :tea

:obama: move on . org
      Make sure your ID’s match you Voter Cards!

Early Vote If You Can!

Ms.Fashion says:

bnatural says:

Being that it was ancestors of minorities who backs were used to build this country, I think Romney need to have a seat. This will turn into a race against race election outwardly as opposed to secretly.

Cant wait for the debates to begin!! Debates are like verbalized boxing!!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

mzwhang…. go to the :kona: you are out of order for that gravi :nono: ma’am! lol

Ty says:

They really get on my nerve with this foolishness. That 47% represents the middle class who are not only paying taxes but carrying the tax load of the 1%. So not only are we taxpayers, we’re paying your shyt too Mr. Dumb Azz Romney :cuss: So u are right I am victim to this phucked up azz system :mad:

Iheart says:

Smonae80 says:

Hello all

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

Umm you sound like you need a cookie.

SANDRA make a cookie emoticon please.

Thanks.

mzwhang90210 says:

MSVALLDAY says:

Plz go head on somewhere with that gravi! OMG OMG LOL LOL LOL
      _____________________________________________
      Don’t hate me cuz I’m boo-ti-ful honey boo boo chile
      ——————
      you betta red- neck- anize!!! **neck roll**

oh i’ll be back later cause i wanna be able 2 login 2morrow :kona:

U know what ( _I_ ) and :obama:

Iheart says:

@Gigi, offer it Gum instead :coffee:

Ty says:

I paid 30% in taxes last year while folks like Buffet and the other damn billionaires paid 15% :cuss:

I got your damn victim :karate:

#yeahImpissed

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

OH Romney also said he wish he was Hispanic do he would have a better shot.

I THOUGHT HE WAS HISPANIC!!! well a small portion anyway… :shrug: i read it somewhere but i guess he doesnt acknowledge it or something :no:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

DONOTDELETEME FVK THAT PUTO! :coffee: SELFHATING BASTID! WHO THE FUK POST SOME IGNANT SHAIT LIKE THAT.. FIND A CLIFF AND TAKE A FUKN DIVE.. :coffee:

but for your REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS. Its important on all levels.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :yes: alot of folks dont get that this matters Just as much!

:hug: Milky Im better,i feel good enough to come to work

Back to my school work :typing:

dancerbee93 says:

Cant wait for the debates to begin!! Debates are like verbalized boxing!!
      —————-
      I heart debates!!!!!!!! Lets go!

Bibi says:

Dammit Iheart I was about to say the same thing :lol:

Ty says:

I got your damn victim :karate:

#yeahImpissed

:rofl: Damn right :yes:

@GIGI

No cookies. Don’t feed the troll. :stop:

Ty says:

So why did he get a $37 million bailout from the government then closed the damn business and laid off all his workers?

Chile bye :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

I got a trunk full of Trident for that! :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

*takes stale cookies back and pulls out an orbit*

Here DOD, and chew hard to get that filth out of your mouth.

yallcrazy says:

YEAH if muthaphukers would’ve voted in 2010 we wouldn’t have the damn tea party. I might need to leave outta here for a hot second because this ish boils my blood.

People died for US to vote!

LadeeA says:

They say worse things than that about us in private :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:no: confused about this comment…. going to the :kona:

Xena68 says:

On the real ya’ll stop trying to tell these people on here who they need to vote for they are entitled to their own decision because we would not like someone trying to sway our votes to the other side we just need to get to these polls in November and come together and go above and beyond to keep President Obama in office

JustB says:

Mitt says…There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax

But Mitt forgets that a good portion of that 47% are republicans in red states. These comments could possibly alienate some of the white republican voters that are not in the elite 10%, that rely on medicare, foods and other government programs. He is a jackass.

lovezoe says:

A prime example of how they talk about us in private. I can only imagine what else he says in private. Dude said he meant it. He Is saying he don’t care about average Americans. Yet a 47% dummy like Delete will vote for him. See ya in the cotton field

dancerbee93 says:

:yawn: bored…*checking to see if I put on panties today* ^^ chit right here will last allll day :yawn:

:kiss: @Knowledge

@Razzle his parents or grad Parents were Born in mexico,he has cousins that live/are mexican…he did TRY And use that-they quickly shut his A.S,S.down with that BS

BUT they were born to white people, not Mexicans :tea:

pointhimout says:

That’s true. Even Obama looks down on the 47%. He just hasn’t been caught on video yet. :coffee:

————-
      I say chit in private as well… like who told all lame azz ninjas this they year for a come up?? :shrugs:

OHoney says:

Xena68 says:
      “On the real ya’ll stop trying to tell these people on here who they need to vote for they are entitled to their own decision”
      “we just need to get to these polls in November and come together and go above and beyond to keep President Obama in office”
      _____________________________________________________________
      :blink:

free says:

dancerbee93 says: You mad?? Go vote

******************************

^ this ^

yallcrazy says:

It’s not a lie, alot of us don’t pay taxes, we get our paid-taxes refunded to us every year.

BUT we do pay alot of social security, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes etc.

free says:

Sandra Rose says: Even Obama looks down on the 47%. He just hasn’t been caught on video yet.

**************************

don’t try to drag our president into this….

Gigi26 says:

They say worse things than that about us in private
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FACT.

Xena68 says:

Ohoney why are you looking at my comment like that it’s not like it isn’t true

@ J Said it!
      I think what Romney means is the 47% gets refund checks from the IRS. While those earning middle income pay more in taxes than the wealthy. :coffee:

OHoney says:

Xena68 says:
      _____________________________________________________________

—————
      I read this as dont listen but listen :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

True, best way to make someone eat their words is to make them feel stupid.

free says:

DoNotDeleteMe says: Still voting for Romney so that the Whites, illegal immigrants, and gays can suffer in the same way Blacks have suffered under the current White coke head President.

*************************

-> :snort: <-

@luvn seriously? :lol:

:offtopic: you guys see the video of the guy who was on fox and friends saying how he was supporting Romney because he lost a basket ball game :lolsign: i didnt know whether to laugh at him for looking silly or laugh at the fact that they even gave him an interview with out going over things with him first

I Go There says:

pointhimout says:
      ______________________________________________________________

Classism 101

and we all do it and suffer from it… so oh well

fk all the talk.. Just Vote

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Yallc my love :hugs:

____________________________________________________________

*jumps back on mic for a sec*

I don’t agree with all the potus policies but really taking it personal as a man of color that “they want him out not on only his political record but b/c of the content of skin. This has become not only a rich-vs-poor thing it’s become black-vs-white, me-vs them and top elite and no elite. Ppl get ready the set for the new world order is in effect and play close attention to what is going on over seas!!

*drops mic picks up ny fitted, timbs, bubble jacket with the camouflage.*

Trendsetter says:

Morning Glory

:tea:

Gigi26 says:

Even Obama looks down on the 47%
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :stop:

Okay Sandra you have your views on Obama and everything and I respect that but don’t even come with this foolishness.

First off, BOTH MICHELLE AND BARACK come from homes that reflect the 47% that Mitt Romney talks about. And lets be serious, there are a couple in that same percentage that were once apart of that 1% but due to their greed in the housing market scam, they are now without nothing (how the mighty fall from grace). Barack Obama can relate to those who had to go without in order to provide for themselves and families.

And if Barack didn’t care, he wouldn’t have sent that check to that woman who wrote him about her mortgage. Oh but we forget about that huh? :tea: Smh come on Sandy.

Ty says:

@ J Said it!
      Dont do that Auntie :nono: Thats not what he meant at all. He specifically said the 47% dont pay taxes. A refund suggets an overpayment of some sort. How do you over pay something you’re not paying :shrug: He is fully aware that we’re paying more than the wealthy and they are trying to make us pay more by giving the wealthy additional cuts. TEA (taxed enough already) but they are paying the least :wtf:

Iheart says:

:cosing: Damn FICA and SSI take more than the feds sometimes :cuss:

OHoney says:

Xena, it was just a huge contradiction. Well that’s how it came across to me.

YSoSrs says:

I see nothing wrong with trying get out the word and get people to exercise their right to vote.

If you don’t want to vote, no one can make you. But I am still free to say that I really wish you would. Listen, don’t listen, whatever. I will do what I feel is right and necessary just like you. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Romney said this so why is Obama dragged into this?

Bad Influence says:

Renee looks tired and ran thru… :nono:

Trendsetter says:

Bad Influence says:

Renee looks tired and ran thru…
      ______________________________

#Boom

amatrex says:

@ J Said it!

——————————————–

Well if that’s the case, then that 47% includes a lot more than just Blacks and Hispanics.

@ Bad Influence: Please send in your pictures oh perfect one.

Gigi26 says:

:blink: Morning glory my ass…more like morning acid reflex…

And is it me *funky dineva voice* or is she peddling her products with ballet slippers on? What is you selling boo?

lovezoe says:

Sandra if you really think Romney care about you because you not in the 47%, you are sadly misinformed. He will have you on the cotton field too

BrownSuggaBabe says:

@Yall People, whatever you do, regardless of how discouraged you are, VOTE!! People died for US to vote!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause:

yallcrazy says:

Ty, I don’t know you situation, but I don’t get a “refund” around “tax time” because I get my “refund” throughout the year in my check. I bump my exemptions up so that I get my cash and not pay the the tax that gets refunded. I hope this reads right :tea:

They want to take away the EIC and child credits that help us get our taxes refunded back to us.

*drops mic picks up ny fitted, timbs, bubble jacket with the camouflage.*

—————–
      Is that you Scrappy???

Bibi says:

I don’t like that first pic..but I think Renee is pretty :tea:

free says:

Bad Influence says: Renee looks tired and ran thru…

*******************

she has beautiful skin color. the first pic should not be the main one though.

Gigi26 says:

LAWWWWD :dead: :rofl:

MsDivaRo says:

I have one word to say on this ——————– VOTE!

@Sandra, thank u *curtseys* that was the nicest thang u ever typed 2 me :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

morning glory is cute..although i do not like mini advertisement :tea:

OHoney says:

What is this product the “Morning Glory” is advertising and Sandra, did you charge her for the advertisement?? :thinking:

:waves: @BAD

She shole do. Like a skripper nearing the end of her shift. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

I just saw the morning glory post and I’m all types of confused. Is she a product pushing ballerina?

yallcrazy says:

@ Bad Influence: Please send in your pictures oh perfect one.

Getting fresh, I see! :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

Morning glory my ass…more like morning acid reflex…

—————–
      :dead:

Bad Influence says:

@Gigi did u see that ballet slippah pic? :rofl:

OHoney says:

I like her name :2dance:

Ohhhhhh I found ya’ll. Heyyyyyyyy Roses :waves:

Aw sht. :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Bad Influence: I saw the slippah pic and I was like :blink: for a good 3 mins….I fukkin can’t yo!

:rofl: Gypsy said product peddling ballerina!

lovezoe says:

Why is it these Glorirs and Splinters can advertise their business and sites for free, yet FayFay gets no love?

Bad Influence says:

and by the way my fine ass is perfect..

#NoCrewLuv
      #SheLovingTheCrew

*drops mic picks up ny fitted, timbs, bubble jacket with the camouflage.*

—————–
      Is that you Scrappy???

:nono: (shutting that shatt down)

#ikidikid

Eazy says:

she has beautiful skin color. the first pic should not be the main one though
      _________________________
      :no: I didnt even bother clicking the link after that main one

I teach the young girls/women that you dont have to be trashy to be sexy and that beauty comes from within first
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      the first pic is Not Cheesy?

Bibi says:

I don’t like that first pic..but I think Renee is pretty
      —————-
      :cosign: I had to double look at pics cuz the first one def doesnt look like the others…..I see she’s hustling, dancing annndd dranking at the same damn time

Xena68 says:

@ Ohoney well it wasn’t all I was saying is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion if they want to vote for Romney let them but no one will take my vote for President Obama away from me the two sides will never come together us Democrats in a whole need to really come out in the droves and vote to keep the current POTUS in office :)

gypsyeyes says:

Aunty is not playing!! I’m still confused about the ballet slippers and product placement!

San says:

Its funny how ppl get on here read a few comments and base they view on that.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

:cheer: DO IT HIS BISH JUU KNOW JUU LOVES JUU SOME BAD LET THESE POLAROID MODELS KNOW WHATS UP :yes:

YSoSrs says:

Renee needs to learn to smize. Too much dead eye. And, no, I will not be submitting any pics. Y’all ain’t ready. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

She has nice skin and is a cute woman but :no: to the rest of them pics…

Ysoooooooooooooo :hug:

J Said it! says:

@ J Said it!
      ~~~

Oh you think???? While who needs a refund when you get your refund in every paycheck!!!!

But through it all! I can not understand why society equates Democrats to being poor and Republicans to being rich!!! you guys need to shut off your televisions and stop believing the hype!!!

The media has success in the minds of the people! you have been brainwashed from birth

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

@dancerbee yea it’s me lil scrappy I try to go inconegro plus I had to come and comment b/c my momz wanted to type but I know she would have spelled everything wrong in that order.

LMAO!!!!

Bibi says:

@Dancer

:lol: Think she’s a drinker??

Eazy :2dance:

Ty says:

@ Bad Influence: Please send in your pictures oh perfect one.
      :rofl: Go head Hissy show up and show out. Auntie aint ready :nono:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

—————

J Said it! says:

I totally agree 2 Know…………..

mzwhang90210 says:

:obama:

Morning Glory is very pretty. Kudos to her work helping the youth.

I finally mustered up the courage to put my pic up, and ya’ll make fun of me.
      :wail:

:cheer: Lakes!! Whats goin on

@bibi :hahaha:

I miss ya’ll font :blush:

dancerbee93 says:

@mzwhang if you dont go somewhere with that gravi!!!! :hahaha:

free says:

Bad Influence says: and by the way my fine ass is perfect..

****************

BAM!

That cant be a real mouth MzWhang. :tape:

gypsyeyes says:

@Sandra-these morning glorys/woods should be offended when the comments are off.
      Seems to me the ones that you know people are going to go in on the comments are off but the one’s that you know are good looking/fine the comments are on. HMMMMMMM????

That alone would tell me a lot. So to all of you with the comments off think about that while chewing on a stick of Trident!

@WHANG

Fck your Gravi. Fck it right in the mouth.

:waves: eazy

@bad…..send them pics!! show Ms Kate Middleton what :boobs: really are!!!!

Bibi says:

damn :lol: :rofl: @Yso

free says:

Eazy says: I didnt even bother clicking the link after that main one

***********************

that first one looks like baby tummy.

Can somebody fill me in on the gum? :coffee: I’ll wait :lol:

GYPSY!!

You are feisty this a.m. :hahaha:

:rofl: Mzwhang dammit stop :stop: just :stop: :hahaha:

Bibi says:

:rofl: @Gypsy

:hug: Hey cut up DanceBee

@WHANG

Fck your Gravi. Fck it right in the mouth.
      ——-
      might i add, with a sick dyck?? :shrug:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Eazy thats how these putas are paying posters to GO NIGHT NIGHT in GUM! :rofl: #ignant

What’s is Mz.Whang’s gravi? :lol:

OHoney says:

gypsyeyes says:
      __________________________________________________________
      This is so true

Eazy says:

People get out and vote. Nobody I mean nobody should have to walk around with their mouth like that. :nono:

EAZY!! :hugs:

You get offered gum if we want you to go away. You know we ain’t sht. :shrugs:

GO NIGHT NIGHT in GUM
      ________________________________
      :rofl: Betta be double layer dammit

bnatural says:

:offtopic: I just read a good interview between GQ and that fine man Denzel…. :kiss: Anyone else read it?

MzWhang Boy I bet she can give a mean no teef all gums :blow:

@WHANG

Fck your Gravi. Fck it right in the mouth.
      ——-
      might i add, with a sick dyck??

———-
      With Steebie dyck at that!

@Yso I know, thats why I miss coming here er’day! :hug:

yallcrazy says:

bnatural, go back to the interview and bring me some back :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

So the song ‘This Is How I Feel’ by Tank is on replay in my head…makes me upset a lil :wail:

@DAZZLE

Whang’s Gravi looks like it’s already had too many diseased ****s in it’s mouth. :(

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Eazy juu know His ol sessy azz offer a poster that shait and well.. WE aint never going to be shait :shrug: #familiathatisratchettogetherstaystogether :hug:

Eazy says:

Razzle! Is that Kane when he played in Belly? With the banana all around his mouth?

gypsyeyes says:

Not feisty just telling the truff cause Sandy aint slick. Look at the past morning glory’s and which one’s have the comments on/off. We don’t need to go in cause Sandy already did when she closed the gates…BOOM!

And are her teethe hanging upside down :blink: :rofl: damn !

Eazy says:

We don’t need to go in cause Sandy already did when she closed the gates…BOOM
      she be like “po lil tinks, let me gone turn the comments off” :no:

GO NIGHT NIGHT in GUM
      ———
      One piece… One layer… last piece…. In the Pack

I swear yall are on one with these damn gravies :crying:

@WHANG

Fck your Gravi. Fck it right in the mouth.
      ——-
      might i add, with a sick dyck??

———-
      With Steebie dyck at that
      —————-

eww :rofl: and it dont help that it’s a big one either!

Ty says:

you guys need to shut off your televisions and stop believing the hype!!!

:cosign: :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

<– thinks the Morning Glory is really cute.

Like really Renee?! :huh:

GOD bless you for working with our youth :thumbsup:

But them pics :nono: and geez hang the damn curtains back up, got the valances all draped around you :rofl:

AND I BET THAT PRODUCT AIN’T GOT NOTHING ON WHIPFINITY :no:

AprilRain says:

I think the morning glory up top is very pretty, and if she really is livin her life how she wrote, well then hats off to her :bow:
      Werk ma!!

GO NIGHT NIGHT in GUM
      ———
      One piece… One layer… last piece…. In the Pack

^^ SPELL BIG DACK :rofl: i hate cheww for that lady!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@Easy i have no clue i just found the pic online :lol:

Bad Influence says:

i aint paying Sandy no mind…she saw those bags under that girls eyes…Renee looks like she been drinking all night..Sandy tripping..

*leaves TWO peices of gum on the table* share with renee bew..

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning/Afternoon Peeps :happy:

About this 47%….is he including individuals from other countries that come over to this bish and build gas stations and whole cities and liquor stores yet don’t pay one thin dime in taxes but seem to have the welfare office sewed the fugg up with bridge cards and other means of assistance? Those are your non-tax payers. The whole damn city of Dearborn is tax exempt and swimming in bridge cards with their filthy rich azzes but yet the blacks and hispanics get the blame?

Me and my Puerto Rican friend have the same issues with paying overwhelming taxes, yet on our lunch break we stood behind a Chaldean lady who bought $600 in shoes at DSW – CASH MONEY – and dropped her bridge card by mistake. Seriously bish? You got a bridge card? And all the damn shoes were fugly. :mad:

Fugg outta here with that non-tax paying b.s.! Anyone who isn’t working under the table or deemed exempt from paying taxes is paying taxes.
      :rolleyes:

yallcrazy says:

Yall are sooo nice with all of the gum sharing and ish :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Don’t get me wrong I think that Renee is a pretty girl but what does it mean when Aunty turns the comments off on some and not on others?

Trendsetter says:

Bad Influence says:

*leaves TWO peices of gum on the table* share with renee bew..

____________________________________
      :dead:

Is Bridge an ebt card? #faserious

Sources are pointing to the ‘Single Ladies’ star, Lauren London, and ex-girlfriend of Marcus Camby, Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez, as just two of the known jump-offs Wade’s bedded during his relationship with Union. And, while the dog’s away, we’re told Union leads a cocaine-fuelled party life with BFF Kelly Lee, the ex-girlfriend of Steve Rifkind.
      Gabrielle Union and Kelly Lee are tight. You are your company, right? Well…Kelly Lee runs a Cancer foundation, yet she sniffs cocaine. They’re both party girls who don’t take care of their responsibilities. Nuff said.

Gabrielle doesn’t give **** about Dwayne’s kids. She doesn’t care what HE does either. She’s only
      with him for the celebrity.
      Last year, Dwayne was smashing both Lauren London, and Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez – and Gabrielle knew all about it! He even moved Andrea from Miami to Los Angeles, and he’s now footing the bill for her to go to school!
      To Wade, the convenience of being able to to do whatever he wants – without having to answer or explain – is what keeps him with Gabby. He’s obviously only thinking about himself, not the kids, it’s all about him.”

KayCeiSoul says:

gypsyeyes says:

***************************************

It usually means that the comment scales won’t balance in the models favor. :no:

Where’s Mom at? @KC

Ty says:

:hahaha: @ Whang’s gravi

Diddy’s grill in reverse :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

OMGAWD- you are going in this mourning!

KayCeiSoul says:

@ yall – yes ma’am. They call it a bridge card in Michigan.

brb-meeting :mad:

:wave: kayCeiSoul :hug:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

**leaves a pack of tic tacs and mentos for those that don’t chew GUM**

Can we get a :newpost: THO somthing juicy.. sumpting we can point and :ha:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: Gabrielle Union is reported to be a tormented soul who looks the other way when the baller wants to play.

***************************

i read a long time ago that gabby ain’t studdin them hoes.

AprilRain says:

I heard that @Kaycei, paying taxes for my in-laws to stay home all day in pajams with a bad back :rollseyes: …. But you know what, some day all us tax payers will catch a break, #crossingfingers, becasue somethings gotta give. It’s to easy for people to claim disability and stay home, vergas, no valen nada..

Bibi says:

Razzle gravi bears a striking resemblance to Barbie from hells kitchen :tea:

___________________________________
      Babbbbbby.! Where is my come up dammit :mad:

@free…
      that was obvious when she messed with Cabrenays Husband :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

i want some hot chocolate.. :crying:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ yall – yes ma’am. They call it a bridge card in Michigan.

———-
      hey @kay whats up with all those Koneys in Detroit

Eazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *wiggles brows*

PET PEEVE

If you call yourself a model/singer/actor/whatever, why am I expected to care about your personal life?

You say you feed starving orphans and knit sweaters for chilly Chihuahuas? That’s nice. But can you model? Can you sing? Can you act? That’s all I fcking care about.

It’s why I can’t watch “talent” shows anymore. We get all this back story and are expected to vote with our hearts and sht. :nono:

brown_skin83 says:

:shotsfired:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Yall – Mommy is at home! :yahoo:

I stayed over there with her and my Dad last night. She has to treat every movement as an “activity” because she gets winded really easily. She fell asleep wrong and had a rough time getting up, and has a few adjustment battles to fight, but God is still in control.

She was waiting for “pain”, and the “pain” isn’t what she thought it would be – it’s actually extreme soreness.
      After a Vicoden – Mama Bren-Bren was smoove-sailin’! :grin:

I :heart: her so. :hug: Thank you for asking boo!

:newpost: SR MOOOOOOOOVE!

*wiggles brows*
      :lol: Why you so crazyyyyyy!! Hey His :boobs:

free says:

free says:

***************************

i read a long time ago that gabby ain’t studdin them hoes.

SHE AIN’T ABOUT TO LET THAT KNEEGRO RUN HER CRAZY LIKE SIOVAUGHN.

:lol: @bibi

MissHarlem says:

I wont even waste time on Mittens. Me and Bill Maher laugh at his ass every week, he just gave us material :yahoo: jackass

Morning Tremor aint bad but as a former dancer them pointe shoes need to be broken in. You aint dancing in them they are for show :coffee:

HELLO EVERYONE :waves:

@KayCeisoul
      Thats good to hear :thumbsup:

AprilRain says:

LMAO-Yso you are sooooooooooooooooo right. I never thought of it like that. I have been manipulated :ashamed: How dare people do that….. I am lookin at these morning glories diff now…

KayCeiSoul says:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ yall – yes ma’am. They call it a bridge card in Michigan.

———-
      hey @kay whats up with all those Koneys in Detroit

**************************

@ Dancer – coney islands necessary commodities here bew-ski. After a looong haaaard night of drinking & partying, NOTHING hits the spot like some chili fries w/cheese and some hot wings or a coney dog, maybe a nice hook-up with your boo, and then some blowed sleep until 1:30 in the afternoon the next day. :yes:

#ClassicDetroitShyt.

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you luVn! :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

Somebody should have told mitt that there are more white folk on welfar than anybody :coffee: #fact

Lovely One says:

According to Bankrate.com this is the following tax bracket breakdown:

single filers / $35k-$85k / pay 25% tax
      single filers / $388k plus / pay 35% tax

As a person in the “working class” I don’t understand why people believe that the rich should be taxed more…I must be missing something.

I think taxes should adopt the “tithing” method. Everyone should pay the same % regardless of their income bracket. It was fair enough for God, it should be fair enough for the world.

wilhelmina99 says:

Mitt Antoinette: “Let them eat food.”

:obama:

BayMami_de4 says:

Love Mother Jones!!
      Fukk Romney. Why should I pay more taxes than he does? That’s bull sh!t no matter how he or Faux News spins it.

:obama: