Hi Sandra,

My sister is a fan of your blog and she told me I should submit some pictures for your Morning Wood Feature. My name is Troy Anthony and I do a little bit of modeling and extra work in the Atlanta area.

Here's a few pictures. I hope your viewers enjoy.

Thanks for your consideration

Troy

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including shirtless shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces).

• Morning Wood: Reese
  • Morning Wood: Omar Salmon
  • Morning Wood: Michael Phelps for Louis Vuitton
  • Morning Wood: Karras Jordan
    • pointhimout

come on out the pool and let me analyze what the wood could be. #nosizequeen.

• Such A F’n Lady

He reminds me of someone famous, I just can't think of who :thinks:

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

Nice looking chocolate man..not my type..but he is very easy on the eyes.. :yes:

• Such A F’n Lady

Nice pool shot though. :yes:

Not bad :tea:

Such A F'n Lady says:

He reminds me of someone famous, I just can’t think of who

~~~~~~~~~

kind of a lJamie Foxx's lil brother vibe to me IMO

• tintin1979

Nice..... Nice.....Nice....I likes

Why the comments on though?? :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

Oh, so we get to comment on THIS morning wood, but not the other morning woods or morning glories?? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Troy is a handsome man. He has sex appeal but overall he is just handsome. Nice features and the body is right too...

He has the Lebron hairline going on :lol: but other than that :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

Why the comments on though?? :thinking:
      -------
      :shrug:

• NaijaGal

nice body, very nice lips...awww he's got an outie...ion see modeling for him though

• Xena68

Nice body and eyes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Xena68 says:

Nice body and eyes
      --------------------

OMGGGGGGGGG....your gravi :rofl:

• MsDivaRo

Those veins in his arms in the pool pic.... :thinking: he mike have veins in his pipefitter!!!! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:ghost @ xena

• Ty

So since he is eye candy the comments are on :rofl:

Sexual Chocolate :love:

• MsDivaRo

Mike = might!!! I guess I've had too many shots!!!

• Milky

now this is morning wood. It's like his eyes are saying come here Milky. :hump:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Mother Jefferson says:

Bibi says:

Why the comments on though??
      -------------------
      Distraction to the fukkery going on downstairs.... :coffee: Nice abs though... :think: Maybe I should submit my friend Camron... thats a find brudda there!

Interesting...
      comments are on
      *scroll back up* so i can comment..
      Nice body Interesting Face he MAY Get a shot in underwear Modeling

:thinking:

• Milky

Msdiva im :waiting: on my shots. I told u downstairs that i will drink with u Hunty. :koolaid:

Nasty ass Heffas :coffee:

• Such A F’n Lady

A younger, more handsome version of Keith David (google him). That's who he reminds me of a little. Maybe it's the eyes and skin tone. :yes:

• dancerbee93

Such A F'n Lady says:

He reminds me of someone famous, I just can’t think of who
      --------------------
      Tyrese with a wig on :shrugs:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Naw she got tired of us loading up the other post... he alright better than that lady boy from yesterday. He need to ranch off that pancake # 5 of his face. The lady from yesterday had stuble... this guy has none.

• dancerbee93

MsDivaRo says:

Mike = might!!! I guess I’ve had too many shots!!!

--------------
      hmmpppfff :waiting: on mine

• missmiami

Comments are on for the dude who doesnt happen to be ratchet. Nice chocolate man :biggrin:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Nasty ass Heffas
      -----------------------
      :shocked: Who me? :nono: I am a clean church going woman sir...
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle... hmph!

• Bibi

I sense a hater among us.. :tea:

• missmiami

:rofl: did she just say ladyboy :dead:

• KDub

Troy a cutie.

Milky says:

Msdiva im on my shots. I told u downstairs that i will drink with u Hunty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *hands Milky her starfcuker shot* :danban1:

• MZN

In that third pic he looks like a younger version of Keith David! The guy that was in Dead Presidents!

• dancerbee93

Such A F'n Lady says:

Nice pool shot though. <------ this comment throws me soooooo off with your gravi :hahaha:

• Xena68

@ bnatural & mother jefferson I'm trying to improve on my makeup skills since I saw his pic :)

• Such A F’n Lady

MZN says:

_______________________________

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that.

dancerbee93 says:

MsDivaRo says:

Mike = might!!! I guess I’ve had too many shots!!!

————–
      hmmpppfff on mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought you would never ask... *hands dancer two starfcuker shots*

• Gigi26

He's handsome :yes:

• Such A F’n Lady

dancerbee93 says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

Nice pool shot though. <—— this comment throws me soooooo off with your gravi

__________________________________

I know, when I look back up at it, it just doesn't seem right.

XENA^*!!!!
      :dead: at your gravie

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Nasty ass Heffas
      ———————–
      Who me? I am a clean church going woman sir…
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle… hmph!

The ones that say that are the nastyiest... I KNOW

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

AFTERNOON YALL....I SEE SOME SEXUAL CHOCOLATE GOING ON UP IN HERE TODAY. hOW IS EVERYONE???

Bibi says:

I sense a hater among us..
      ___________________________

Hate... what Im hating on
      I havent said anything bout dude
      I give credit where credit is due.

dancerbee93 says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

He reminds me of someone famous, I just can’t think of who
      ——————–
      Tyrese with a wig on
      ---------
      That lady CCH Ponder from Carmen Sandiego or The Shield... or Vivica Fox... frfr

• MissHarlem

Nice :coffee:

I triple dare you to keep the comments on for the Morning heartburns :lol:

• Ty

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Mother Jefferson says:

Bibi says:

Why the comments on though??
      ——————-
      Distraction to the fukkery going on downstairs…. Nice abs though… Maybe I should submit my friend Camron… thats a find brudda there!
      Arent Repubs good with distractions :rofl: But he is fine :yes: Water glistening all over his boooddddyyyyy :crying:

• missmiami

^^^^^ :rofl:

Now watch the morning glory gone look like Sly Stone and Aretha Franklin titties.

:hi: Keesh!

• Milky

Nasty ass Heffas
      ———————–
      Who me? I am a clean church going woman sir…
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle… hmph!

________________________________

I feel the same way as I adjust my big Sunday hat.
      reminds me of that Martin episode. when he told the old lady in front of him in church "im not trying to be rude, but can u please take off that fruit hat so I can see"

• missmiami

That comment was for missharlem. Guess im slow this morning. Need my cup of :tea: this darn atkins got me pissed

Bibi says:
      I sense a hater among us..
      ___________________________
      Hate… what Im hating on
      I havent said anything bout dude
      I give credit where credit is due.
      _____________________________
      :tea:

• dancerbee93

Arent Repubs good with distractions But he is fine Water glistening all over his boooddddyyyyy
      ---------------------
      :dead: :rofl: :buttshake: on the morning glorry heyyyyyyy

• Milky

I was at the hospital this morning and two yts were talking about Honey Boo Boo. and the guys says that family is trailer park trash at it's finest, but I can't stop watching." I was thinking I can only imagine how they talk about the Black ratchet shows if they have even saw them.

@Igo...you know I ain't nassssssty

• Milky

Good Morning Keesh!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@SANDRA....Do you have his contact info... Phone number, email address, etc....I need to talk to him bout something

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@Milky cute baby as the Gravi...awwwwww

:wave: Morning Milky,Keesh and Miss(newbooty)Miami :D

He alright :tea:

Luvyn :waves:

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty
      ___________________________

Morning Ms.Diva :waves:

• Milky

Keesh says:

@Milky cute baby as the Gravi…awwwwww

___________________________________
      Thanks that is my baby.

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty

___________________________________

I Got 200 bucks that say you get down right disgusting... :lol:

• ThatChickNik

OOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEE!! My Dopamine dun' kicked IN!!! I think ... I think I'm in love. Wait, he lives in Atlanta. Nevamind...

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Nasty ass Heffas
      ———————–
      Who me? I am a clean church going woman sir…
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle… hmph!

The ones that say that are the nastyiest… I KNOW
      ------------------------------------------
      Nuh unnnh, :no: Now we not (sneaks off to erase the part about my Yoni in my login name).... :grill:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

HEyyy Ms. Diva...when you gonna do my makeup hunn

• Milky

:wave: hey luvn

:dead: @Keesh

@Luvn :hugs:

• pointhimout

he reminds u of that lanky guy who used to sing with Sylk?

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@thatChickNick....you gravi got me giggling

ThatChickNik says:

OOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEE!! My Dopamine dun’ kicked IN!!! I think … I think I’m in love. Wait, he lives in Atlanta. Nevamind…

:rofl: :rofl:

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty
      ===========
      lies

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty

___________________________________

Shait

I Got 200 bucks that say you get down right disgusting…
      ----------------------------------
      :rofl: I really tried hard not to laugh at this!!! I realllly did!

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty

___________________________________

Shait

I Got 200 bucks that say you get down right disgusting…

:smack: fugg it's that obvious :huh:

:whistle:
      That's right, pleased to meet you
      I still won't tell you my name.
      Don't you believe in mystery,
      Don't you want to play my game?

I'm looking for a man to love me,
      Like I've never been loved before.
      I'm looking for a man who'll do it anywhere,
      Even on the limosine floor.

• Milky

@ThatChickNik

who is the h e double hockeysticks is that in ur gravi?

• lovezoe

Anyone follow Luvvie on FB? She had a caption this for GaL and Star. I laughed 10 minutes reading rhe comments. :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@jenie now you know that man is fine...and look at the veins in his arms..1 things for certain....2 things for sure veins = good D...How you doing Jenie???

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hey Troy :hi: Yes Hunty. Woooooooof. I luvs sexy mens. You got some good ass hair. And that belly button. An outtie. It looks like a tiny vagina in labor,,,Its crowning,,,I can see the head,,,,Ummmhmmm...The things I could do with you :yes: If you like men that are short in stautre, but long where it counts ;-) Hit me up. Im into all things kinkaay...including plushie love :yes: Ever got head from Elmo,,,Yes,,,I like that freaky ish...You can find me @ landofpure dot net. Order some whipfin while youre there,,,Until then Meeeeeeeow :-)

Keesh says:

HEyyy Ms. Diva…when you gonna do my makeup hunn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Anytime babes!!!! Waiting on my 120 eyeshadow pallette/brush to arrive any day now and I'mma need to play with some eyes.......

• Such A F’n Lady

Imma need for him to pick another name to go by. I thought that name sounded familiar. That dude that everyone was trying to save last year around this time on death row's name was Troy Anthony Davis.

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Nasty ass Heffas
      ———————–
      Who me? I am a clean church going woman sir…
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle… hmph!

The ones that say that are the nastyiest… I KNOW
      ——————————————
      Nuh unnnh, Now we not (sneaks off to erase the part about my Yoni in my login name)….

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved...

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I have a 14month old and she is tooo precious...even though her azz gets into everything!

pointhimout says:

he reminds u of that lanky guy who used to sing with Sylk?
      ================
      Silk & Fantasia are supposed to be in concert here in Dallas :huh:

• Bad Influence

This 5 Heartbeats looking ass nucca does nothing for my knickers..

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@IGOTHERE...oooh wait unitl I tell my Aunt what you said about church ladies..and Im going to tell her in that order...How you doing???

NaijaGal says:

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty
      ===========
      lies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yo, you ain't right for that!!! :lol:

• missmiami

:dead: @ Brenden

:rofl: :hi: Brenden

:hi: jenie :yawn: im tyread

• pointhimout

Ok, I'ma offer some free words of wisdom and advice to man/womankind:

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN SHAPE, PRETTY, GOT MUSCLES, TALL, GOT A PHAT ASS, GOT A NICE SCHLUNG, TAKE GOOD PICS, that does not mean you're a model. I'm not knocking anybody or hating, IJS.

• Trendsetter

Him cute...

I want y'all to express the same lust when I submit my pictures. If Sandra doesn't post them I will change my gravi to show a new picture all day on my birthday.

• KayCeiSoul

Mother Jefferson says:

************************************

I keep telling y'all Auntie KNOWS her nieces, nephews, nephnieces, and niecenephs!!!!!

She knows when to moderate and when to let it flow. This lil' fine piece of leather, so well put together (me & Naija was on that Martin yes-tiddy) was not going to get dragged. He's handsome and has few flaws if any. :coffee:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels
      This morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California. Initially, the security company that protects the facility said the trucks were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled against the South Korean company in this way.

The funny part is that the signed document does not specify a single payment method, so Samsung is entitled to send the creators of the iPhone their billion dollars in the way they deem best.

This dirty but genius geek troll play is a new headache to Apple executives as they will need to put in long hours counting all that money, to check if it is all there and to try to deposit it crossing fingers to hope a bank will accept all the coins.

Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a group of “geeks with style” and that if they want to play dirty, they also know how to do it.

The Chairman says:

“You can use your coins to buy refreshments at the little machine for life or melt the coins to make computers, that’s not my problem, I already paid them and fulfilled the law.

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.”

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@BadInfluence...is that you in your gravi? So he doesnt even make your panties semi wet??

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty

___________________________________

Shait

I Got 200 bucks that say you get down right disgusting…

fugg it’s that obvious

That’s right, pleased to meet you
      I still won’t tell you my name.
      Don’t you believe in mystery,
      Don’t you want to play my game?

I’m looking for a man to love me,
      Like I’ve never been loved before.
      I’m looking for a man who’ll do it anywhere,
      Even on the limosine floor.

____________________________________

Kinda
      or Im just paying too much attention

• Bad Influence

why is his face so....big? ion like no big ass face. :no:

Not bad... whats poppin SR

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@BadMedicine...

:happybirthday: and :blunt:

Enjoy yourself today and don't hurt nobody!

• missmiami

:offtopic: Watching Angela Bofill on Unsung and she was gorgeous in her hayday but didnt age well :no:

• Trendsetter

Keesh says:

I have a 14month old and she is tooo precious…even though her azz gets into everything
      ________________________________

I have a 11 month old...and he is bad as hell....he's a handful

• NaijaGal

so Memphitz hasn't filed the suit, just talking about filing...LAWD :rofl:

:hahaha: Trend that story is GREAT!! LMAO

missmiami says:

=================
      strokes, yes strokes, usually cause that to happen

• KayCeiSoul

NaijaGal says:

pointhimout says:

he reminds u of that lanky guy who used to sing with Sylk?
      ================
      Silk & Fantasia are supposed to be in concert here in Dallas

***************

Lil G azz still at it huh? :coffee:
      We used to hang a lot when he was here doing plays and shows. He dated a friend of mine. Mannn I miss that part of the industry. :wails:
      A cooler dude you'll never meet.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@luvinlife...who dat in yo gravi?? how you doing today hunnnn?

• ThatChickNik

:cuss: I keep trying to tell ya'll that's a dirt-activated weave ponytail warmer... Tiny's bootician Shekinah Glory and her straw dryer 'aint got NOTHIN on my invention!

• luVn_liFe…

Choco :yahoo: How are you????

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Nasty ass Heffas
      ———————–
      Who me? I am a clean church going woman sir…
      *adjust shaw and cross legs at the ankle… hmph!

The ones that say that are the nastyiest… I KNOW
      ——————————————

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

---------------------------
      *Clutches pearls*
      Dear Sir I am officially Offended!
      Puts vibrator back under the pillow and gets dressed and storms out...hmph...

• MissHarlem

You just used the words “might can” in a fuggin sentence; yet you have gall to talk about “the days of slavery”…and you sound like you JUST reached the North Star.

We MIGHT CAN be able to make it on ‘cross the border hoss.

Get fuggin lost.

******
      This cracked me up to tears :rofl: that damn KDUB

• dancerbee93

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

------------------------
      Born Again....

Keesh :hug: I am just fine :yes: But he alright though, actually he kinda ugly to me :huh: If he didn't have nice skin and and smooth body, I'm sorry....

What they use to say back in the day , loveboat body and ship wrecked face yeah I think that's it :tea: he does nothing for me !

Keesh says:

@IGOTHERE…oooh wait unitl I tell my Aunt what you said about church ladies..and Im going to tell her in that order…How you doing???

__________________________________

Im good

whats up... Tell your Aunt I said She know its true.

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hey Bibi gerl :waves: I likes this mornin wood :yes: He reminds me of that man on the front of that Duke texturizing kit for men I got in my medicine cabinet. Srrrrrrumptchus :biggrin:

• KayCeiSoul

Bad Influence says:

why is his face so….big? ion like no big ass face.

******************************

:rofl: I just spit my chili out, yo' ig'nant azz.

*whispers* I'on like no big azz face ee-duh! Nor no lil' shawt azz legs and hands. That shyt is creepy.

@Igo…you know I ain’t nassssssty

___________________________________

Shait

I Got 200 bucks that say you get down right disgusting…

fugg it’s that obvious

That’s right, pleased to meet you
      I still won’t tell you my name.
      Don’t you believe in mystery,
      Don’t you want to play my game?

I’m looking for a man to love me,
      Like I’ve never been loved before.
      I’m looking for a man who’ll do it anywhere,
      Even on the limosine floor.

____________________________________

Kinda
      or Im just paying too much attention

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naw....I'mma keeps it real....I is a nasty when I wanna be :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

Keeshe :lol: that me,I am :danban: Happy tomorrow is Friday,I need shorter work weeks!
      How are you??
      GetyoGravie popping!

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

I want y’all to express the same lust when I submit my pictures. If Sandra doesn’t post them I will change my gravi to show a new picture all day on my birthday.
      ==================
      we done told you how beautiful you is girl...especially that smile :D

NaijaGal says:

so Memphitz hasn’t filed the suit, just talking about filing…LAWD

Are u damn serious :rofl:

• missmiami

@ naijagirl still watching didnt know she had a stroke. Guess thats why she talks weird. Thought it was her accent :corner:

• Bad Influence

@Keesh, yes thats me...and no he doesnt. HELL NO :lol:

Brenden :huh: that u , hey my love :happy:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:happybirthday: :party: :partyhat: @HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:spank: MsDivaro

Bad Influence says:

why is his face so….big? ion like no big ass face
      --------
      You know what they say about big faces... small fonts?

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hey Jenie :hi: is that cat posed to be Nicki?LOL...That made me smile :biggrin:

• KayCeiSoul

Trendsetter says:

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels

***************************

:rofl: Bastids. That's what they get.

• Bad Influence

@Nikke, thank yewwwww bebeh :hug:

@MissMiami, Angelas episode was soooooooooooooooooo boring :crying: like, why? :mad:

MissHarlem says:

We MIGHT CAN be able to make it on ‘cross the border hoss.
      Get fuggin lost.
      ******
      This cracked me up to tears that damn KDUB
      ___________________________________________

:cosign:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      NaijaGal says:
      so Memphitz hasn’t filed the suit, just talking about filing…LAWD

Are u damn serious

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      say what naaah Naija and jenie????

Man Shot After He Admits Impregnating His Girlfriend's 11-Year-Old Daughter

So imagine your 11-year-old daughter has stomach pains. You and your boyfriend decide to take her to the hospital. After some tests, the cause of the stomach pain is revealed: Your 11-year-old daughter doesn't have the flu nor food poisoning. Nope. She's pregnant. So, just as you're trying to adjust to this astounding news, your 42-year-old boyfriend asks for the keys to the car so he can run an errand. And he never returns. This story gets much, much, much worse before it's over.
      . by TaboolaYou May Like
      Is He Cheating On You? 5 Sure SignsFrom My Daily MomentFrom My Daily Moment The 4 Signs You?re Already PrediabeticFrom Medix SelectFrom Medix Select Shocking discovery for joint reliefFrom Direct DigitalFrom Direct Digital Behind the Cover: Britney SpearsFrom ElleFrom Elle Lessons Learned from the Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Rupert Sander, and Li…From ElleFrom Elle New Pics of Selena Gomez and Justin BieberFrom ZimbioFrom Zimbio Why Stylists Hate Boxed HaircolorFrom Hair Color For WomenFrom Hair Color For Women The Death of Stainless is HereFrom Reviewed.comFrom Reviewed.com ..When it turns out your 11-year-old daughter is pregnant and your middle-aged boyfriend suddenly disappears, it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. But then the boyfriend saves you the trouble by calling you and apologizing for knocking up your 11-year-old kid.

And it gets worse. The man, Gregory Johns, then robs a couple at knife-point. There, he reportedly leaves a note also apologizing to the 11-year-old girl for sexually assaulting her.

And it gets worse. Then the guy breaks into the home of an elderly woman, and allegedly gags her and ties her up for 12 hours. He also calls his girlfriend and tells her that the cops will have to kill him before he goes back to jail. Oh yes, did I mention? He'd been in jail 10 times already -- on charges ranging from aggravated assault to armed robbery.

Eventually, the dude holes up in a hotel in Florida, where the cops find him. He reportedly comes out of the bathroom with a knife in hand, threatens the police, and they fatally shoot him.

While we're all pondering why this mother let her 11-year-old girl around her criminal boyfriend (because this is no doubt what everyone will focus on), let's consider some other facts: We now reportedly have an 11-year-old girl impregnated by her mother's dead middle-aged boyfriend. Who is going to say this is a blessing?

I hope the mother does what is right for this little girl for a change and that does not include forcing her to have her dead criminal boyfriend's baby.
      ======================
      :wtf:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hey Jenie :hi: is that cat posed to be Nicki?LOL…That made me smile :biggrin:

:yes: :rofl:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Look Jen we posted at the same time :happy: Kindered :biggrin:

• dancerbee93

:kiss: choco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

We did it again :dance:

• The Pearl!

Hmmmmm...I like...he's a nice shade of brown, has a big nose (and you know what they say about big noses!!! yep!) :handclap:

@Luvn

im having odd times right now and I really want my luck to change for the absolute better... my tire blew out on the highway my effn donut was flat a woman almost hit my car with me in it - looked for a tire for two days and realized I was giving the wrong tire number....woke this morning to water on my laundry room floor....

• Bad Influence

@Kaycei, big faces are just scary :lol:

O'Honeyyyyyyyyyyy *feels u up like nobodies bidness* :hug: thanks mama

:party:

• Gigi26

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels

The Chairman says:

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: NOW THIS IS GANGSTA!! :applause:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

But why you dond't delete tha dayum ads in the post?? :lol: Had me reading about joint relief

Naija :wtf: :blink: that is too much going on wow :shock:

• FTP

Not bad.. not bad at all nice body kinda find the outie sexy :ashamed: and i like his smooth chocolate skin.. :thumbsup:

dancerbee93 says:

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

————————
      Born Again….

Dont matter still Freaky

• MissHarlem

BIBI :hi:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: Dancer - Diva, Bad, IGO ...

@Pearl what is said about a man with big nose - you can fuk his nose :shrugs: #SWIZZBEAKS

:wtf:

@Choco, hey ma!!!!

Me and u shall never part :happy: :love:

• Bad Influence

OHoney says:

But why you dond’t delete tha dayum ads in the post?? Had me reading about joint relief

:ghost:

That last comment was to Brenden :hug:

• MsDivaRo

@Bibi, hey babes....come here :hug: I apologize for being rude yestaday!!!!

:waves: @Missharlem, Choco

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels

_______________________________________

Funny as shait

• luVn_liFe…

Oh God Choco you better burn sum sage and and try and bring in some clean/positive energy

:hi: MissHarlem.....

dancerbee93 says:

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

————————
      Born Again….

Dont matter still Freaky

Your absolutely correct ! :thumbsup: cause when I start getting it in again, I will have to tone it down a notch, don't want my hubby thinking I'm the biggest slut u know :embarassed:

@Ms.Diva

:hugs: U good just pour me something :lol:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

(and you know what they say about big noses!!! yep!)

Large boogers? Long nose hairs? :think:

Choco

Hello maam... how are you

• pointhimout

is min min sheen a man or woman?

MsDivaro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You beating my azz....what I do?

• FTP

The Chairman says:

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.”

:cool: Oh I pay you alright.. :twisted:

@Ms.Diva

U good just pour me something

*hands my bew, Bibi a starfcuker shot* :koolaid1:

• lovezoe

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels
      ---------
      Just trife. Funny, but trife. #teamiphone

jeniefrumdabloc says:

dancerbee93 says:

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

————————
      Born Again….

Dont matter still Freaky

Your absolutely correct ! cause when I start getting it in again, I will have to tone it down a notch, don’t want my hubby thinking I’m the biggest slut u know :embarassed:

shait you better... If a dude has an issue with you being a slut than its better you leave that joker alone.

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

is min min sheen a man or woman?

*giggles* :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@PHO.. Dawn (Min Min) is a fluckin' lady.

• missmiami

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion In Nickels

_____________________________________________

The Chairman says:

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• NaijaGal

shoot just have the interns count the money and every cent better be there too

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says
      (and you know what they say about big noses!!! yep!)
      Large boogers? Long nose hairs?
      :rofl: yeah Bren I dont Believe that was the thought"

Msdivaro you are getting of Thee chain :love: I Luuuubs it!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

iGo, did yo uget my text?
      I said you left your shades in my purse.
      Let me know what you want me to do with em :coffee:

:waves: @ Bibi

@Luvn as much as Im into that I don't like burning sage but I will bless myself and my home again with holy oil....chit is weird saw two accidents in one day and was was near my damn mail box dude in a truck hits a tree we were all lucky

• Gigi26

:rofl: you stoopid!!

• NaijaGal

@JENIE, BIBI - there are no words :( I just feel for that little girl who's innocence is permanently gone

• missmiami

Where did u read that story? Wow sad

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

shait you better… If a dude has an issue with you being a slut than its better you leave that joker alone.
      :lol: Really needs this sattire today :lol:

Im getting better in answer to your previous question

• lovezoe

NAIJA- I'm watching the show now. Yeah Denyce is something else.

• Trendsetter

Illinois Man Has Sex With Pregnant Girlfriend After Strangling Her To Death

@Ms.Diva
      U good just pour me something
      *hands my bew, Bibi a starfcuker shot* :koolaid1:
      ____________________________________
      I don't know what that is but it sounds good :yes: :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

pointhimout says:
      is min min sheen a man or woman?
      ____________________________________________________
      You tslkin about Dawn? She's a woman. All woman :yes:

I Go There says:

This is true, but Ion know, might be too good to the ninja, sometimes I be thinking, if I turn this guy out, will he think oh she a pro at this, she must have did it a lot, :thinking: But u right Igo

jeniefrumdabloc says:

dancerbee93 says:

Shait

Church women are just old freaks that got saved…

————————
      Born Again….

Dont matter still Freaky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      the hubby knows I'm a freak and he LOVES it!!!!!

• Trendsetter

According to the District Attorney Raymond Pelrine:

…Cooper started drinking and then became angry after the 21-year-old fell asleep.

He said: ‘He then proceeded to sit in the room feeling more angry and frustrated. Not only (about) the break up of the relationship but his feeling of her apparent coldness and indifference to him throughout the evening.

‘He then awakened her sometime between two or three in the morning and got on top of her and with his hands strangled her to death.’

Court papers also revealed that Bromfield shouted: ‘Don’t do this to me, think of the baby’ as he throttled her with his bare hands. He then allegedly undressed her and had sex with her body.

Cooper told investigators he then covered her body with a blanket because he felt like it was the ‘respectful thing to do’.

After the murder, he tried to kill himself unsuccessfully with a butter knife and a corkscrew. He then fled the scene and called 911 from a Sister Bay gas station to turn himself in.

@
      Choco,Is it because of the smell??
      At any rate I hope it gets better for you,I know the feeling when it feels like the world/universe is against you.

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE, BIBI – there are no words I just feel for that little girl who’s innocence is permanently gone
      _________________________
      completely...she'll never be the same...

Why can't some women learn to keep their children away from random azz men??

@Ms.Diva
      U good just pour me something
      *hands my bew, Bibi a starfcuker shot* :koolaid1:
      ____________________________________
      I don’t know what that is but it sounds good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Vodka,Red Bull and Watermelon schnapps....that shait is the BOMB baybeh

• FTP

________________________
      He pulled a fantasia.. mental plead.. He should of tried harder :coffee: #bastid!

• dancerbee93

:hi: bibi!!!!!!

• KayCeiSoul

**************************************

If he realized nothing else was askew with the events of the evening, this certainly should have queued a mental reminder that he was a sure-fire loser.

OHoney says:

iGo, did yo uget my text?
      I said you left your shades in my purse.
      Let me know what you want me to do with em
      _________________________________________

Ill pick em up this weekend when we have dinner on the beach.

:hug: Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Oh, on topic, hello Troy :hi: I like your eyes!!

@MsDiva, guess I'll keep %100 with my future hubby, :lol: I was going to bring the freak out in different stages , u know work my way up :tea:

• Milky

ThatChickNik says:

I keep trying to tell ya’ll that’s a dirt-activated weave ponytail warmer… Tiny’s bootician Shekinah Glory and her straw dryer ‘aint got NOTHIN on my invention!

________________________________________

pointhimout says:

is min min sheen a man or woman?

----------
      I have a clam... I just updated my avi so there shall be no questions.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I Go There says:

This is true, but Ion know, might be too good to the ninja, sometimes I be thinking, if I turn this guy out, will he think oh she a pro at this, she must have did it a lot, But u right Igo

________________________

If the joker thinking about you might be a pro than he got his mind on the wrong thing... Tell that dummy to invite one of his more forward thinking homies over and take his ass home.

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE - obviously one too many people have told her she's cute...booking a Tyler Perry show does not a thespian make

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Bibi says:

Why the comments on though??

________
      Cause he a real man, not a punk afraid of what people mite say :shrug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

________________________

If the joker thinking about you might be a pro than he got his mind on the wrong thing… Tell that dummy to invite one of his more forward thinking homies over and take his ass home.
      Well damn :ghost:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Really needs this sattire today

Im getting better in answer to your previous question

____________________________

Thats cool... Since Labor day has passed I cant be with the white women till the summer comes around again.

@Ms.Diva

U had me at vodka :yahoo:

@Dancer

:hugs: I thought I spoke.... :smack:

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA thats not that way to greet me ma'am :cheers:

• pointhimout

lol a clam. too funny. #FISH

• KDub

---------------------------------
      You know fuggin WHAT?

A butter knife...and a corkscrew? This is like trying to die via a paper cut.

Dude you aint want to die. Stop PLAYING. Okay? LORD.

• Trendsetter

So I didn't watch Eva show...how was it?

• Iheart

Da fluck yall talmbout :popcorn: :chase:

@Luvn
      Thanks babes and not its not the smell one time my sis and her friend was doing it to cleanse his home and the whole curtain caught on fire so I was like nah that aint cleansing to me :lol:

NaijaGal says:

_________________________
      completely…she’ll never be the same…

Why can’t some women learn to keep their children away from random azz men??
      ============
      loneliness is a beast? :shrug: somebody needs to take that baby from that woman and get her into some intense counseling asap

• Milky

Thats cool… Since Labor day has passed I cant be with the white women till the summer comes around again.

IGO u slay me :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Just looked up this no sense w/ Chief Keef the violence in the Chi is ridiclous, pray for our youth and I STILL blame the parents..

:whistle: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye

_________________________
      :rofl: :wink:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Bibi says:
      Why the comments on though??
      ________
      Cause he a real man, not a punk afraid of what people mite say
      ___________________________
      :hi: & U just made me wonder if these folks request no comments?? :thinking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@MsDiva, guess I’ll keep %100 with my future hubby, I was going to bring the freak out in different stages , u know work my way up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He'll appreciate it, trust me!!!! Shait my hubby can't say he went somewhere else cause I didn't do such and such!!!! I'm gonna satisfy and please that ninja to infinity and beyond................

pointhimout says:

lol a clam. too funny. #FISH

----------
      You are one wise crack from an e-dragging (copyright iheart)#fishdeez

• The Pearl!

@Choco -- Big nose = Big Dyck!!! E'ry time!

• orchidjones

Oh goodie, the comments are ON...
      Does anyone thinks beside me that he looks like a very young Keith David from Dead Presidents and Something About Mary?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

:gossip:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

He reminds me of Ashley Waters. :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Choco — Big nose = Big Dyck!!! E’ry time!
      _________________________
      :lol: Looks for the biggest nose I can find :rofl: I KID

~ ~ ~ ~
      Dayum Choco,good enough reason for me! :lol:

• The Pearl!

Brenden, you're funny! See #218, please sir! That's why I never understood why SOMEONE didn't stand up in Swizz Beakz' defense -- I thought: Surely someone knows his appeal? But nobody every came to help his little funny-lookin, big-nose-havin' ass!

Dimpz Cute new gravi

• orchidjones

Such A F'n Lady---thanks mama, you've beat me to it!

• Iheart

Oooohhh Dawn :shocked: Is that you in your gravi :thinking: I think that should be your o-fishall campaign photo :yes:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA thats not that way to greet me ma’am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Where are my manners? :cheers: hey bew!!!

• KDub

@MIN MIN SHEEN ILL A WOMAN!

Yes her ill!

@Luvn
      I was traumatized I left his place and was like yall can have that chit :rofl:

@Ms.Diva

U had me at vodka
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We are here :fistbump:

• Iheart

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

pointhimout says:

lol a clam. too funny. #FISH

———-
      You are one wise crack from an e-dragging (copyright iheart)#fishdeez

________

I wish I could take credik for the e-dragging term but It wont me :lol:

:offtopic: :hahaha: Why I just read an article the Anne Romeny's wife speech at the convention was on a damn 5th grade level , the lowest in history !!!

Of course FLOTUS was on a 12th grade actually 12.84 grade level, one of the highest in history :trophy: Barbara Bush was another high one !

Iheart says:

Oooohhh Dawn Is that you in your gravi I think that should be your o-fishall campaign photo

-------
      Yep... It's only up for a hot minute... I like to be known for my humor not my exterior... BUT every once in a while I show my face for the newbies... all the old heads know I'm fine. :)

• luVn_liFe…

Alrriggght nah Min Min!!!

Diva! your passing out to many Edranks and none here :mad:

• lovezoe

Trend- I'm watching it now. It seems so scripted and contrived. I know all reality is dcripted, but this is too much. I'm not believing Denyce and Eva friendship

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He’ll appreciate it, trust me!!!! Shait my hubby can’t say he went somewhere else cause I didn’t do such and such!!!! I’m gonna satisfy and please that ninja to infinity and beyond…………….

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Choco — Big nose = Big Dyck!!! E’ry time!
      _________________________
      Looks for the biggest nose I can find I KID
      =====================
      does 'river monster' have a big nose :D

• Trendsetter

Dawn you better werk!

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

Trend- I’m watching it now. It seems so scripted and contrived. I know all reality is dcripted, but this is too much. I’m not believing Denyce and Eva friendship

______________________________

I'll pass...

lovezoe says:

-------
      So I should watch with the sound down?

@Naija
      He doesn't and he is still one the biggest - if I shared I would send you pic :nana: :lol:

• pointhimout

a corkscrew and butter knife? tfoh. some schit, no matter how tragic, u have to laugh. nah buddy, u wanna plead insanity, go get that ginsu jumbo or something and sever a minor artery and bruise a major one. help us play along with you.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yeah I didn't intend on watching Eva and her friends I saw one to many stupid clips

• lovezoe

Min and Trend- you may like it, I don't. Eva boyfriend hood just like her. All Eva talking about is her being too old for modeling

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Hey Choco :happybirthday: late..... :woot:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Iheart says:

——-
      Yep… It’s only up for a hot minute… I like to be known for my humor not my exterior… BUT every once in a while I show my face for the newbies… all the old heads know I’m fine.

An On top of that.... She sells Lub and whatnot

Cant get much better than that

• Iheart

Somebody get nekkid or something :crying: I need to be entertained so I can make it through this day :sad: I'll start :boobs: :shakebutt: :waves: <--- My pantees for the pantee bucket \_/

• Iheart

• prynsexxx

Why can’t some women learn to keep their children away from random azz men??
      _________________________

Judge if yall must and say whatcha want....but me and MY dude been together for a lil over a year (give or take a few days) and we just realized the other day that he has NOT seen my daughter in 6 MONTHS.

#schedules

• KDub

I need an e-Hen Rock...who is the e- 'tender in this bish? Heffa is THIRSTY.

*WHO Denyce and Eva ill?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:waves: @ Dawn - OWWWW girl back dat thang up. I see you looking good!

lovezoe says:

Min and Trend- you may like it, I don’t. Eva boyfriend hood just like her. All Eva talking about is her being too old for modeling
      ==================
      mouth full of gold looking like the game...I was like :huh: Lance & Florida done messed her up

:newpost: is up on Meka & Ush...ion curr

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Bibi says:
      Why the comments on though??
      ________
      Cause he a real man, not a punk afraid of what people mite say
      ___________________________
      & U just made me wonder if these folks request no comments??

____________________________
      Of course they do, why else would Sandra turn off comments. She has to pretend she has a softer side. :kona:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Iheart says:

——-

An On top of that…. She sells Lub and whatnot

Cant get much better than that

-----------
      I sho do... so if ya min min ain't hitting find me on twitter I am so sure I have something to but the life in your snatches... @dawnsheen I'm always just a vibrator away

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Cali :2dance: thanks hun!

• dancerbee93

Choco aka Hippie says:

Yeah I didn’t intend on watching Eva and her friends I saw one to many stupid clips

----------------
      Like are they really her friends or production made friends (i.e. Julissa and Adrienne)

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Right

• MsDivaRo

Gravi ?..I'm trying to change my gravi but the box is cutting half my head off...why can't I re-size my pic by dragging the arrows? #helpmeplease

• lovezoe

Dancer- I don't think Eva and Denyce. Maybe it's me, but I don't go around calling my friends Bishes and stuff.

• MsDivaRo

Alrriggght nah Min Min!!!

Diva! your passing out to many Edranks and none here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *hands my my girl Luvn a special drank, Sex on the beach* drank up gal we gots to drank this and throw our panties in the bucket!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ohhhh YASSSS! this MW ILL FayFay approved :yes:

#thatisall

• lovezoe

Ok the more I watch, the more stank Denyce attitude is

@Dancer
      Im going for manufactured friendship

• theloveyousave

:waves: This man sexy yeah. Hey All, I'm a new poster but an old lurker. I finally got in, after my password never worked. ***WOOT WOOT***. I love the family vibe around here, hope you welcome me!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wad0O9X-txo <—You Are Here

Keesh says:

@SANDRA….Do you have his contact info… Phone number, email address, etc….I need to talk to him bout something
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~