Source: ET! Paid Tameka $25K for Exclusive Interview (Video)

According to a credible source, Tameka Foster Raymond was paid $25,000 to speak exclusively with Entertainment Tonight. Foster’s exclusive interview with ET! airs tonight (Tuesday).

Foster, 42, recently lost her Motion for a new trial after losing primary custody of her 2 sons, ages 4 and 3, to her ex-husband Usher Raymond, 33.

During the interview with Entertainment Tonight host Nancy O’Dell, Foster seemed to forgive one of Usher’s bridesmaids for sleeping with him after Foster and Usher tied the knot in 2009.

“This is someone who was there when my children were born she took me to the hospital when I was in labor with one of [my children] but I hate to say but I somewhat empathize with her because I feel that she was vulnerable and she fell into somewhat of a trap,” Tameka told O’Dell.

“I think that she got very close to him as a result of being my friend and I feel as though he used it to his advantage. I think we all would admit that he’s very charming,” she went on.

But a source close to Foster’s camp tells Sandrarose.com that Usher slept with Foster’s close friend because he felt “emotionally deprived of affection” from the mother of 5. “She would withhold sex to [control him],” said the source. “Her a** is sneaky and he didn’t trust her.”

The confidential source continued: “[Usher’s] mother gave him the the Private Investigator’s report of Tameka’s past criminal history that she forgot to tell him prior to their marriage.

“Who did she think she was to believe mama Patton would allow her to get her paws on his fortune when she worked for so many years to help him amass such,” said the source, who added: “I admire [Jonetta Patton] for that.”

• Does Usher have the victory in the bag?
  • Tameka Raymond calls Usher’s girlfriend ‘barren’
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond Files Motion for New Trial
  • Photo: Twitter.com

And?????

• KayCeiSoul

That is not a flattering pic of Tameka. She is usually a nice looking lady, but this pic above looks like a mix of Ceasar and Micheal Jackson.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

lawd….here we go…

• luVn_liFe…

:rolleyes:

• pointhimout

:popcorn:

tameka, pls just sign up for RHOA. I’m sure you can walk thru the door demanding $500g’s cuz folk will definitely tune in.

• KayCeiSoul

And :cosign: Naija!

Who really cares at this point? Usher is a mess IMO; he’s grimey…but we’ve seen that characteristic in plenty of men. I know one right NOW that I’d probably :shank: :shotsfired: and :whip: if it weren’t for the mandatory jail time that would follow.

@FEFE

Exactly. :no:

WELP :shrugs:

Their lives…I could sure use 25g’s right about know. I can give you all the tea you want :tea: Lemon, Eucalyptus, ginger…alll a dat :yes:

• QueenSJ

This is a never-ending scheme of bs. I’m guessing since he interviewed with Oprah, she’s going to tell her side in an interview with ET…wow

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:rolleyes:

• anw_rootbeer

She really need to stfu, raise her kids, & GAL (get a life)

• capricorn83

Sandra…was it you on Twitter who said that Tameka promised Hip Hop Enquirer…the guy who reported on the trial daily…an exclusive and then went with the highest bidder instead?! :coffee:

• Xena68

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@YSo

I think this is my cue to go to lunch… :lol:

• NaijaGal

:rofl: so Usher can parade his bojangles ass on Oprah but Tameka betta be a good slave and hush her mouth…mmmmkay

• Milky

i spoke to everyone downstairs :wave:

Haute Look dot com has Steve Madden boots on sale

• Ms.Fashion

What in the HELLO does this make a sensible argument???? If she was tameka’s friend she would have never done that, PERIOD!!! I dont care if she blocked her puss with aluminum foil!!!

Cheating is cheating. He has to answer for what he does as well!!

This shyt is for the birds. This negro cheating and its still twisted to show this woman in a bad way. When Both are TAINTED!!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This is stupid and the security guard who works for my company is related to Ms Davis… that’s his cousin!

:rolleyes: HE IS THE BIG BAD WOLF HUH? JUST STFU AND WORRY ABOUT UR KIDS

• lovezoe

So Usher is allowed to cheat because Tameka didn’t give him none. If Usher can talk. so can Meka.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR SLEEPING WITH ONE OF YOUR WIFE’S BRIDESMAIDS

I FIND IT HILARIOUS HOW SOME MEN CAN COMMIT THE MOST HEINOUS ACTS AND SOME “FEMALE” IS ALWAYS WILLING TO PROVIDE JUSTIFICATION OR A FREAKIN EXCUSE FOR HOW AND WHY HE DID IT

HE DID IT CAUSE HE FUGGIN WANTED TO BOTTOM LINE, AND THIS ACT ALONE LET’S ME KNOW USHER IS NOT DEALIING WITH A FULL DECK AND HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES WITH WOMEN :coffee:

AND I AM IN NO WAY SUPPORTING OR DEFENDING TAMEEKA IN ANY WAY, I SIMPLY DON’T LIKE IT WHEN JUST BECAUSE FOLKS MAY NOT LIKE YOU THEY ARE QUICK TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO WRONG DOING AGAINST YOU AS IF YOU ARE LESS DESERVING OF RESPECT -BULLCHIAT!! THAT NICCA FOUL AS HELL

NaijaGal says:

Haute Look dot com has Steve Madden boots on sale

I saw that!!! And I get what you did here!! :lol:

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Right. As if he who has the most money, is the only one telling the truth. :lol: I want to hear what she has to say.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NAIJA He can STFU too they are making this soo much more messy.. Im essausted of they battle and i aint even in it :lol:

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

I’m not even mad that she is speaking out and giving her side,however; if your side is forgiving the woman cause she was vulnerable and he is just so charming than you need to do something else with you life like make blankets for some needy chirren. I have never heard anything like that in my life. He has said some dumb shyt also,like my heart was faithful but this here what she said is asinine. They were both wrong. She was your friend,she took you to the hospital when you were in labor. Be mad as hell but with the both of them.

And oh yeah, she looks like YSO’s joker puzzy.

THE END!

• lovezoe

Usher showed he controlling. Cheating hurts, but what says F you more than having sex with your BFF, someone in your wedding, and someone that took you to the hospital to give birth. But let’s keep saying Tameka the bad guy.

• Gigi26

Yo didn’t this chick just lose her kid? You would think she would move better but I guess money talks n bullchit walks…. :shrugs:

THANK YOU @INTENSE!!

:cosign: all that!!! That niccah foul as hell!!! :yes:

• missmiami

So who is this friend :popcorn:

INTENSE says:
      _____
      Thank. You. :claps:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

She look like a man wit a wig on :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Why is bishazz Tameka and Usher taking and giving interviews anyway! They are both stupid!

lovezoe says:

Exactly!!! Like is she supposed to be silent??? Nope.

If I dont want to hear her story then I wont watch. But she has a right to talk until she turns red. Didnt he used their situation for publicity???

• KDub

—————————————————-
      I dont applaud Jonetta for that. Why? It was up to her GROWN SON to either Google and/or hire his OWN PI.

I mean EYE found out Meka had commited food stamp fraud from Google…what HIS prollem ill?

• missmiami

Intense your commentary always on point and makes me laugh

• BrownSuggaBabe

Tameka, Tameka :no:

@FeFe IKR!

• capricorn83

Now that he’s spoken AND she’s spoken, I hope to never hear about their marriage/custody issues from either of them again.

Ahhhh!! I’m in! I’m in! :newbie:

*dances excitedly*

And did Tameka pay them or did they pay her? I was confused.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Well I know more than a few local girls that Usher done tapped and baby they say he got that WOOD!

• Anna

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      $25,000 is not a lot of money. I’m sure she would have done it for free. $25,000 seems like an insult to me. We are talking about Usher.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

From where I sit Meeka, Ursh AND Mama Ursh are touched mentally so there are always going to be great stories coming out of the camp. When we watched the Oprah interview hubby say Mama Ursh remind him of Jackie Christy. I think mama done messed up his head. She is VERY domineering.

Can’t wait to see the interview. I’m sure Meeka goes too far as ususal.

lovezoe says:

Hmmmm….Dont you start making sense now!! Any man with respect wouldn’t go there. Certain lines you dont cross.

If he so noble, he wouldn’t have done this. He has more than enough money to just leave if he was unhappy.

• Xena68

They both need to have a seat and focus on the kids and getting along for their sake but I guess that’s too much like right :tea:

• Angiegirl

gypsyeyes says:

_____________________________________________

I really think the reason neither one of them have a clear cut “You were wrong” reaction to the cheating is this marriage is because there was some real freaky things going on sexually in this marriage to the point that the pot really cant call the kettle anything.

They can clearly take a stance and say the other was wrong when it comes to everything but sexual matters in their relationship. IMO

@CAPRICORN

In a better world maybe. In THIS world? I doubt this will be the last we hear/see form either of these two.

• VDot

missmiami says:

So who is this friend

——————————–

Probably the same one that :hump: Usher

• CrazySexyAquarius

how do i upload a gravatar? any help would be appreciated.

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Ms.Fashion says:

lovezoe says:

Exactly!!! Like is she supposed to be silent??? Nope.

I dont think its that.. BUT In everybodies chance to get thier side out… its making both of them look like plum idiots.

Silence works… IJS

• CrazySexyAquarius

oh! nevermind. it does work. Hello everyone!

@KEESH

Reeeaaally? :gossip:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

anw_rootbeer says:

She really need to stfu, raise her kids, & GAL
      *********************

She ain’t got no kids to raise. She gotta find something to pass the time.

• cheeks8683

That’s it? The way she spends she will have run through that cash over a weekend…Remember she has “clients” to dress… :coffee: She needs to sit down, contact a pastor, and put the pieces of her life back together. Trying to vilify your ex only hurts you in the long run…

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ MS. Fashion

I HAD A FRIEND AND THE MAN SHE WAS WITH WAS FOUL AS HELL, JUST LAZY AND BROKE, NO JOB, STAYED HIGH, SMOKING CIGARETTES, AND DRESSED IN A FRESH WHITE T-SHIRT AND NEW KICKS YA DIG??

INITIALLY I FELT SHE DESERVED BETTER AND RESENTED HIM, UNTIL I REALIZED THAT IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH A FOUL NICCA MORE THAN LIKELY YOU HAVE TO BE FOUL YOUR DAMN SELF, HONEST MEN DO NOT DWELL AMONGS THIEVES, THEIR LIFESTYLES DON’T MESH

SO I’VE LEARNED, WHEN A CHICK DEALS WITH A FOUL NICCA WHO BASICALLY WILL SHIAT ON SOMEONE ELSE IN A NANO SECOND, SHE USUALLY IS GOOD WITH IT AS LONG AS SHE BENEFITS, BUT THE MOMENT THAT SHIAT IS DROPPED UP UNDER HER NOSE AND STARTS STINKING CAUSE HE’S NOW SHIATING ON HER IT’S A PROBLEM

TO TOLERATE THAT SHIAT, SOMETHING IN HER CAN RELATE TO IT PERSONALLY, SO MUCH SO SHE OVERLOOKED IT AND KEPT SKINTING AND GRINNING AND SWAPPING BODY FLUIDS WITH THAT KNEEGRO

HER DUMB ARSE SHOULD HAVE CAME UP AND FILED FOR THE DIVORCE ON THAT ADMISSION ALONE-DUH

• Bad Influence

Tameka can tell her story..it dnt bother me none.

that woman lost her child…do ur thang Tameka…no hate over here..

and i STILL think Usher is a peice of gay shyt…but that’s jmo.. :coffee:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

INTENSE says:
      ——————————————-

Well that kinda started with her own kind
      Black Women… cause they were the first to come out and drag her. :coffee:

It’s like this. Usher is a hoe. That nucca been fuggin since he was 14 and with older women. Aint nothing and no soft lighting and flowers in a well lit kitchen and holding hands with his mama gonna change that. She got caught up,married him had 2 kids by him prolly told her close friend about how good he was in bed, she wanted to find out and did. She a hoe to. Being vulnerable aint got shyt to do with it. She fugged him cause she wanted to!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

YSoSrs says:

@KEESH

Reeeaaally

Yes boo…I went to school with Usher…He use to be in a group called the Happy Clowns

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@ Keesh where you stay at again :popcorn:

• ohpretty1

NaijaGal says:

—————–

Personally I don’t think it’s that (well maybe for some). It’s just, the public tit for tat from BOTH of them has passed the mark of being redundant, no matter which of them one may side with. Both blamed public opinion for a good part of the break down of their marriage, now both want to explain the marriage to the public… both need to have a seat and just raise those precious boys.

• GAGIRL87

WELL Usher ain’t chit :coffee:

I will be watching this interview tonight if Usher can tell HIS side then she should be able to tell HER side…

NOW granted I wish this two would just get together be mature and co-parent TOGETHER and do what’s best for the children. Personal affairs like this should be handled quickly & amicably!

• Anna

Keesh says:

She look like a man wit a wig on
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I never got why ppl said that. I always thought she was pretty, and still do.

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

lovezoe says:

Exactly!!! Like is she supposed to be silent??? Nope.

Silence works… IJS

Not in her favor. All odds are against her whether she is quiet or not. People really feel she has no side to tell because of her past. None of us were there.

Thats not right.

I feel she has the right to tell her story if she wants to. That’s All.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:no: smh :coffee: <—really water

• VDot

Was Meeka cheating on her ex-husband with Usher? :thinking:

• QueenSJ

I’m not excusing either one of them. They’re both being completely ridiculous.

When Usher did his Oprah interview was reported, I said he was fcking up.
      With Tameka doing this “interview”, I say she’s fcking up too.

It’s a two-way street. The fact that Usher has money doesn’t make it ALL his fault.

This “public back&forth” has done nothing but make things worse and yet they still play into such bs. Usher AND Tameka need to shut their faces.

I Go There says:

Well that kinda started with her own kind
      Black Women… cause they were the first to come out and drag her.
      =====================
      Let the Chuch say…

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

capricorn83 says:

***********************************

Yes that was Sandra. Thing is Hip Hop Enquirer is so unknown that no one even picked up their coverage of the trial. People are still saying that they don’t know how Usher got custody and they don’t know what happened in the trial when Hip Hop Weekly reported on it daily. Why would she give a nobody website an exclusive on an interview that she knows has monetary value?

• 4xALady

Oh… I read it. Extra paid her. Please disegard my first (first) post.

• capricorn83

Intense says:

SO I’VE LEARNED, WHEN A CHICK DEALS WITH A FOUL NICCA WHO BASICALLY WILL SHIAT ON SOMEONE ELSE IN A NANO SECOND, SHE USUALLY IS GOOD WITH IT AS LONG AS SHE BENEFITS, BUT THEMOMENT THAT SHIAT IS DROPPED UP UNDER HER NOSE AND STARTS STINKING CAUSEHE’S NOW SHIATING ON HER IT’S A PROBLEM

————————————–
      This, I agree with!!!

• GAGIRL87

@ His :hug:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@ Keesh where you stay at again

Chattanooga

• NaijaGal

@INTENSE if you don’t keep :preach: ing up in this piece…LAWD :applause:

I Go There says:

INTENSE says:
      ——————————————-

Well that kinda started with her own kind
      Black Women… cause they were the first to come out and drag her. :coffee:

THEY sure did. :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

:wtf: Politicians have NOthing BETTER TO DO???

The president of the New Jersey state senate wants an end to the NFL’s officiating fiasco.
      According to NorthJersey DOT com, Stephen Sweeney plans to propose legislation prohibiting replacement officials at pro sporting events in his state.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      SMH!!

• GAGIRL87

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING NEAGTIVE TO SAY ABOUT TAMEKA IT'S NEVER THAT SERIOUS W/ ME :no:

that Intense is just on point in here 2day :cosign:

GA :hug: hey bew..

• lovezoe

FAYFAY- I read on your Whip FB page that its hard to drink 8 glasses, you know you supposed to drink half your weight in water a day?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@IGO

I AINT DRAG HER, BUT I DO REMEMBER THOSE POSTS ON HERE WHERE ALOT OF FOLKS DID

BUT I LOOKED AT THIS WAY AT THAT MOMENT AND TIME THEY WERE HAPPY & BOTH SEEMED TO BE IN LOVE-I WAS HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM

SOMETIMES RELATIONSHIPS DON’T WORK OUT, THEY ARE NOT MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER, OR SHIAT HAPPENS

BUT I THINK IT’S FOUL TO PREDICT THE DEMISE OF A MARRIAGE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF-

AND THAT’S WHAT IT SEEMED LIKE FROM DAY ONE, THE PUBLIC AS A WHOLE WAS NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR MARRIAGE

• GAGIRL87

This trail mix w/ apples, almonds, walnuts, & yougurt balls is the bomb :popcorn:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

I never got why ppl said that. I always thought she was pretty, and still do.
      :cosign:

i think bc she didnt look like folks THOUGHT she should look is when all the maneeka jokes started. i’m not #teamMeek but i still think she’s pretty :shrug:

sup Anna?

• KyCakes

:blink: I agree with Intense…Just had to send a gf on her merry way cause she.don’t.get.it…

All broken up over a drug dealer and his ever present wife beater for attire…

He just looks like he stinks to me….but I’ve also said that exact same thing about Lil Wayne…

I’m one of those friends that gets mad when I have a friend that does not realize her self-worth. It irks my soul…

GAGIRL87 says:

===================\
      me 3rd :D shoutout to Anna

• capricorn83

VDot says:

Was Meeka cheating onher ex-husband with Usher?
      ————————–
      That was the word on the street…

• lovezoe

People have dragged Meka ever since they got together. Usher downgraded from Chili. She just the rebound. She look like a man. She got stretch marks. She got five kids with stretch marks, yet childfree chicks at the club look like Nascar. SMH.

• Bad Influence

man i get about 3 to 4 bottles of pure life water down a day…i mean and THATS hard…water be having me a full n shyt :lol:

i cant just guzzle water like that :no: but i also dnt drink much of anything…i just dnt be all thirsty..iono..

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Mitt Romney admits he’ll need to raise taxes on the middle class

On “60 Minutes” last night, Mitt Romney said it again. “I want to keep the current progressivity in the code. There should be no tax reduction for high income people.”

You’ve heard Romney say this — or some variant of it –dozens of times before. What’s changed since then is that Romney has admitted that his tax cuts, if they’re not going to add to the deficit, will have to increase taxes on people he defines as middle income and cut them on people he defines as high income.

Before we get to that admission, a quick refresher. Romney’s tax plan proposes to cut tax rates by 20 percent. That would cost trillions of dollars, and mean a particularly big tax cut for the rich.

But Romney promises his tax cut won’t cost anything, won’t raise taxes on the middle class, won’t cut taxes on the rich, and won’t end the tax breaks for savings and investment.

The Tax Policy Center, the gold standard in nonpartisan tax wonkery, looked at the tax cut and these promises and declared the proposal “not mathematically possible.” Since Romney doesn’t want to touch tax breaks for savings and investment like the capital gains cut — a position he reiterated last night on “60 Minutes” — there just isn’t enough money in the remaining tax breaks for people making over $250,000 to pay for their tax cuts.

For awhile, the Romney campaign had no answer to this. They just said they didn’t believe the Tax Policy Center — called it biased, even though it’s run by one of George W. Bush’s top economists.

Then, slowly, right-leaning economists and outlets began releasing their own studies showing that, if you made some really, really questionable assumptions, you could kinda sorta make Romney’s math look like it might add up. And so you might have heard Romney say this to David Gregory on “Meet the Press”:

The good news is that five different economic studies, including one at Harvard and Princeton and AEI and a couple at The Wall Street Journal all show that if we bring down our top rates and actually go across the board, bring down rates for everyone in America, but also limit deductions and exemptions for people at the high end, while you can keep the progressivity in the code, you could remain revenue neutral and you create an enormous incentive for growth in the economy.

The Harvard study was done by economist Martin Feldstein, and he makes a very important decision in his paper. He writes, “I think it is very reasonable to say that people in that high-income group” — by which means people making over $100,000 — “are not the ‘middle class.’”

And so, under really, really unrealistic assumptions, he shows that the math can kind of work, but that Romney’s policies would mean a really big tax increase for people making between $100,000 and $250,000 in order to pay for a big tax cut on people making more than $250,000. But that’s okay, because people making over $100,000 are not in the middle class.

And Romney has been all over the place trumpeting this study, saying this study shows his math works out. But then ABC’s George Stephanopoulos caught him out:

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Is $100,000 middle income?

MITT ROMNEY: No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less.

For the record, I’m actually with Feldstein on this one: I think it’s reasonable to say households making more than $100,000 are not middle income. But Romney disagrees with me, and with Feldstein.

So the study Romney is promoting — the one he says is the study you should be looking at — actually shows even under the most favorable assumptions possible, he’s going to have to raise taxes on the people he defines as the middle class. In saying that that study is credible, he has admitted he can’t make his tax promises add up. And yet he constantly, repeatedly says the opposite.

Romney has clearly calculated that there aren’t many people who read these analyses. If he just keeps saying his tax plan can cut taxes on the rich while cutting taxes on the middle class while not cutting taxes on the rich while not costing a dime, eventually, his version of this will come to be seen as the truth. And perhaps he’s right. But the numbers show what they show.
      ==========

*hangs head low* :no: just why are we entertaining this balderdash bullchit

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

lovezoe says:

:rollseyes: :lol: yes indeed i do, but that’s like 300 ounces a day! :blink:

i will try for my actual goal, but i promise imma be happy with them 64 oz if that’s all i get!

i’m looking forward to starting the challenge tho :cheer:

only a week left on the squat challenge!!! :yahoo:

• KDub

That nucca been fuggin since he was 14 and with older women.
      ——————————————–
      And….nevermind.

@Intense

Yes I agree. But I dont agree with putting everything on this woman and Usher is justified for his actions.

@Kdub was right, its his fault for not using a PI. But that negro knew what that woman had done and was about. Out of her own mouth she said, I told him everything about me, all the things I had done. And he didnt have a problem with it.

THAT NEGRO KNEW. :coffee:

• Gigi26

Shyt is stupid bottom line..Didn’t care to watch Ushers, won’t watch Meeka’s :shrugs:

Now lets talk about Jackie Christie imprinting the symbol of the illuminati on her fat ass hip :vomits:

KyCakes says:

hey bew! :hug: and YESSSSS to this…dnt that shyt annoy u to the core? and u wanna cry on MY shoulder?? knowing imma get in that ass…birdbtch shyt man..

@INTENSE

Too many women were jealous and judgmental feeling that Usher was too good for Tameka. I think Usher is 100% bitch made thanks to his mama and doesn’t deserve much at all. Not even Tameka’s shady ass. :coffee:

• EB

Meeks looking like the humpback of …… They both can shat up now cause usher didn’t spill the tea

• GAGIRL87

@ His I try to drink 2 liters a day :(

Gigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hug:

• kingstonn

i didn’t read the article or any comments. but who is that she’s photographed with? her late son?

Bad Influence says:

i cant just guzzle water like that but i also dnt drink much of anything…i just dnt be all thirsty..iono..
      ========================
      I loathe water with a passion…I only drink it cause them folks done got in my head and told me it’s good for me *folds arms with a stern look*

• cheeks8683

______________________________________________________________

:clap: Can I use this as a facebook status? Real talk, the masses need to see this….

• capricorn83

@ Keesh… any other details???

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Bad Influence says:

I thought I was the only one on earth that dont get thristy. I drink water every now and then but I dont drink nothing else…No sodas, milk, juice…nothing. Its like my throat is never dry! It be wet all time :ashamed:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@MS FASHION

WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING HON, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

HE DIDN’T HAVE A RIGHT TO DO IT & HIS ACTIONS WERE FOUL, BUT SHE DAMN SURE HAD THE RIGHT NOT TO TOLERATE IT EITHER AND HER STAYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT LATER IS FOOLISH

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

———–
      :rofl: the upside down triangle is actually the gay pride symbol…this is why on the teletubbies the purple one who carried around a purse had an upside down triangle on his head

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Intense well said :applause:

Ok Tameka has her right to voice her side BUT after this interview Usher AND Tameka need to shut their :taPE:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@CHEEKS

YEP I HAVE STARTING COPYRIGHTING MY STUFF YET-LOL :)

• GAGIRL87

Obama gonna win this race and when I tell you it’s gone be some MAD yt folks around here after the election is ova :rofl: humph

• NaijaGal

@GiGi I wanted Jackie to expound on her ‘experiences with women’…3-somes with Doug? Taste test with just her?

• lovezoe

FAYFAY- What’s the new challenge?

I can only drink water when it is ice cold. I cant drink what I call piss water. :no:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@Cheeks…yeah I like that…I need to steal it for a sec.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@MS FASHION

WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING HON, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

Yes we are HONEY!!! :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Obama gonna win this race and when I tell you it’s gone be some MAD yt folks around here after the election is ova humph
      ======================
      oh they be fronting like they don’t like Barry…got them Willard stickers all on their car but when they go into that voting booth, bet they check off Obama and then go back to hating :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

GYP :yahoo: i got some info for yew from BRENDEN is u still here? :waiting:

HIS E FITS! :hug: hey babycakes yo Whip is on the way :pigsfly:

I have had friends whose men have beat them,got another woman pregnant, stole her money and she calls me crying. I was so tired of it. She was my best friend. When I finally spoke up about his cheating. He made her call me and curse me slam out you hear me! He in the background calling me all kinds of bytches and errthing. I just told her call me when you find out that what I’m telling you is true. She called me about a month later crying because he moved out to be with the chick.

I don’t get that involved in my friend’s relationships anymore. Shame on them!

• KyCakes

Bad Influence says:

KyCakes says:

hey bew! and YESSSSS to this…dnt that shyt annoy u to the core? and u wanna cry on MY shoulder?? knowing imma get in that ass…birdbtch shyt man..
      ———————————————————————–
      Right! My newly released back-into-the wild buddy LOVES to trumpet how I keep it 100 at all times, but gets mad when I do the same with her..I’m an equal opportunity ish talker….

:hug: How you doing, sessi?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@YSO

RIGHT!?!?

I SWEAR HE GETS THE SIDE EYE, REAL TALK WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO VILIFY SOMEONE SO BAD, ESPECIALLY A MAN IT’S BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE WHEN THEY SPEAK NOBODY BELIEVES THEM BECAUSE THEY “KNOW” THE OTHER PERSON KNOWS SOME REAL FOUL SHIAT ABOUT THEM

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME, I ALWAYS GIVE FOLKS THE SIDE EYE WHEN THEY TRY TO COME AT ME AND TELL ME SOME FOUL SHIAT OR SAY SOMEONE IS CRAZY

I RESPOND REALLY-SOMETIMES EVEN CRAZY SPEAKS THE TRUTH

• KDub

I wanted Jackie to expound on her ‘experiences with women’
      —————————————
      She had some woman lick the folds of her neck. And thought that was being a lesbun

:jack:

no reason.. :lol:

_________________________________________________________________________
      Me too. Especially Fay. :eyeroll: @her and HeyFran!Hey! :eyeroll:

• GAGIRL87

112

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL87 says:

======================
      ______________________________________________________________________

@ Naija and YOU KNOW THIS :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

His granny raised him

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

It be wet all time

chit u will never hear kim katnastiest say :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

114

gypsyeyes says:

I don’t get that involved in my friend’s relationships anymore. Shame on them!

_______________________________________________________________________

He did ALL this :blink: and she stayed? Daymn shame :no:

FAY! YAYYYYY! i cant wait 2 get it up in this scalp :lol:

@Ky, im good mama…u??

@KDUB, hey bew :waves: ur ass is a mess..

Oh Dub :dead:

I’m here Fay FAy! I hope it’s something about my arthritis cause I was braiding my daughter’s hair this morning and my fanga’s been throwing up gang signs erry since.

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Gigi I missed that chit..Jackie irks me

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@IGO

I AINT DRAG HER, BUT I DO REMEMBER THOSE POSTS ON HERE WHERE ALOT OF FOLKS DID

______________________________________________________________
      Nope not at all that thats the funny shait to me on how people switch

Ole girl didnt get NO love at first… it was she was a gold digger
      she had issues… HIS OWN MAMMA DIDNT WANT HIM TO MARRY her

and soon as she had a tragedy folks were now calling for ushers Head…

I cant call it

Dude was dumb to even get married and then divorce her after that album flop and he fans left (cause thats why he divorced her)
      but it is what it is.
      True

• free

Intense says:

*****************************

this is how i feel about meke-meke, evelyn, and the whole she-bang. that’s why meke was only sweating this bridesmaid shyt during the court case. now that the case is over, she’s over it.

• 4xALady

I like Tameka. Always thought she was attractive and well put together. Never found Usher attractive at all though.

Never.

Ever.

Like….never ever. :no:

@ naija
      your better start drinking it! your kidneys gonna end up having problems. as well as your liver. whenever someone drinks something that’s not clear, I.E water, their liver works extra hard to filter out the toxins. you’d be surprised how many people have end stage renal disease that could be avoided.

wow.
      guess i did learn something in 5 1/2 years of school. :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE imma do a water challenge on the Whip FB page for October. trying to get others (including myself) in the habit of drinking the water we need to be healthy & have eem mo fab hurr :yes:

i’m excited. there are lots of different ways to spice water up i’m finding thanks to the #bawse people on my page :dance:

hello Jackson :hi:

KDub says:

I wanted Jackie to expound on her ‘experiences with women’
      —————————————
      ===================
      O M G I H A T E Y O U :ghost:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Did you get my email? Gypsy requested some HD pics of my piehole for some sort of coffee table book shes composing and I didnt have her contact info so I sent it to you :shrugs:

@KDUB

#Hatechu :vomit:

@GA- they still together and this shyt happened 20 years ago! All the kids graduated at the same damn time!

• KyCakes

@His I’m doing ok

• Bad Influence

OMG IS THAT TROY IN THAT GRAVI???

:ghost:

• lovezoe

FAYFAY- If you are on Pintrest they have some awesome ways. I am trying to get my momma to drink water. She can knock the coffee back though, told her that don’t count lol

• kingstonn

if your pee is yellow, you need to drink more water.

#wateradvocate

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Hey everyone…

:offtopic: Los Angeles Clippers small forward Matt Barnes and his basketball wife Gloria Govan have been together for a long time. Barnes has twins with his on again, off again girlfriend, who has appeared in VH1?s Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives: LA as Barnes’ girl. Now it appears her title as a ‘Basketball Wife’ is finally legit. Our source out of Las Vegas tells us the NBA player and reality star were married this past weekend in Las Vegas, a la drive thru wedding style. Glad Barnes finally gave her the title she so rightfully deserves. Congrats to the new Husband and Basketball Wife.

@Bad

Yes! Funniest scene in the movie! Right, Shaun?

email it to gypsyeyes325 @ ya hoo . com

• KyCakes

BRENDEN! :rofl: That gravi…

I’ve wanted to give many a knee-grow a few of my panty liners…

• cheeks8683

@CHEEKS

YEP I HAVE STARTING COPYRIGHTING MY STUFF YET-LOL
      ______________________________________________________

LOL! That comment is so true on so many different levels… After a while once you get to a certain level you want to surround yourself with people with the same intellect and respect for themselves and others. Honestly my pastors daughter said it the best. She said that God put her and her husbend together not for who they were at the time that they got married but what they would become. If one person in the marriage is not willing to grow then its not going to last. People need to understand that the commitment is not about “I” but instead about “We” and what we plan on accomplishing in this lifetime together.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

GYP :yes: shole ILL. do u want it here or inbox?

OTB :rofl: :cheer: <—us drankin wata

gone take us to school Kingstonn! we NEED that wata for our bodies to function properly. digestion, toxins, & even cancer (by flushing out toxins) can be improved with water. did i mention more FAB hurr :yes:

• BrownSuggaBabe

KDub says:

I wanted Jackie to expound on her ‘experiences with women’
      —————————————
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

kingstonn says:

@ naija

wow.
      guess i did learn something in 5 1/2 years of school
      ===========================
      I gets my 64oz in ma’am…scouts honor…shoot I used to drink a gallon a day until my friend told me I was drinking too much water *it’s still nasty though* :lol:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

YSoSrs says:

@INTENSE

———————————————————-

Yep that was it exactly

And you are one of the Only ones that thought that about Usher and him momma. Cause when it went down and Usher fired Mom
      People were coming out the woodwork saying
      He shouldnt have went against his Momma
      and his momma know better….

Thats whole momma thing has always been funny to me.

Women will clown a dude up and down bout his momma being in his busniness
      but in the same breath look at their own grown ass son an say… “Thats my baby”

I honestly don’t give a damn about Tameeka I am just in here to say HELLO to Ky Ky Ky :happy: :hug: Headed to lunch :steer:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@YSO

RIGHT!?!?

I RESPOND REALLY-SOMETIMES EVEN CRAZY SPEAKS THE TRUTH

THIS IS THEE TRUTH!!! I be trying to school folks!!!

Slow to speak, quick to listen.

• KyCakes

@nikke A DRIVE-THRU WEDDING?!? :rofl: :rofl:

#ICan’t

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Kingston :2dance: True shait..

• KyCakes

JEN-AY :hug:

@Igo

I agree.

HISSSSS! *jumps on your back*
      where’s my Kita at?

that whole seen when Troy was cussing out Lela Rochon did yall notice that the music from the original Romeo and Juliette was playing? I caught that cause this black woman loves some Shakespeare!

• ohpretty1

capricorn83 says:

VDot says:

Was Meeka cheating onher ex-husband with Usher?
      ————————–
      That was the word on the street…

Yep. That’s when the public opinion went negative. Double standard it is – a woman going through a divorce openly dating. Then to find out she was pregnant and didn’t have custody of her kids from her marriage. Folks went in. How soon we forget… BOTH knew what they were getting into still. No need to point fingers at this point.

gypsyeyes says:

=================
      :eek:

• yallcrazy

OMG IS THAT TROY IN THAT GRAVI???

:yes: and :welcome: 4x

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@IGO

YOU CAN ALWAYS CYPHER THRU ALL THE BULLSHIAT AND HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

THAT’S EXACTLY THE REASON WHY, NO OTHER BECAUSE IF PUBLIC OPINION MATTER, OR HER PAST -HE WOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED HER

PEOPLE ARE FICKLE AND WILL SWITCH UP IN A MINUTE, YEAH THEY TURNED ON USHER BECAUSE THEY FEEL SORRY FOR TAMEEKA, THE SAME ONE THEY NEVER LIKED FROM GET GO :shrugs:

:huh:

Hey @Hissy…but who that be..fonting my gubment?

*whispers* I do like your gravi but dont be sliding in like that :lol:

• lovezoe

IGHT!?!?
      I RESPOND REALLY-SOMETIMES EVEN CRAZY SPEAKS THE TRUTH
      THIS IS THEE TRUTH!!! I be trying to school folks!!!
      Slow to speak, quick to listen.

ahem MempHITZ ahem

• BrownSuggaBabe

cheeks8683 says:

@CHEEKS

While once you get to a certain level you want to surround yourself with people with the same intellect and respect for themselves and others. Honestly my pastors daughter said it the best. She said that God put her and her husbend together not for who they were at the time that they got married but what they would become. If one person in the marriage is not willing to grow then its not going to last. People need to understand that the commitment is not about “I” but instead about “We” and what we plan on accomplishing in this lifetime together.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: the main reason why i finally severed my ties with my EX of 6yrs

• luVn_liFe…

Women will clown a dude up and down bout his momma being in his busniness
      but in the same breath look at their own grown ass son an say… “Thats my baby”
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Is 4 new? I’ve seen that gravi before… hey 4!

lakessssss! :yahoo:
      I’ve seen alotta ppl die from complications that coulda been avoided if they drank more water. doing these rotations made me go and get a subscription to Sparkletts home delivery :lol:

Fay I posted it!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Cheeks that that truth boo!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Yes! @Gyp! Gosh I love yew!!!! Forrest did that for comedy..its suppossed to mirror the balcony scene but since she was rejecting him he used the music!

kingstonn says:

lakessssss!
      ============================
      hrm…can you school folks on adding crystal light, i.e. kool-aide to their water to make it ‘drinkable’

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

luVn_liFe… says:

Women will clown a dude up and down bout his momma being in his busniness
      but in the same breath look at their own grown ass son an say… “Thats my baby”

I vow to always treat my sons like the men they will become. That includes not addressing them as “my babies” but as “my men”

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ cheeks
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VERY TRUE, I BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE ABOUT ME AND MY HUSBAND

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Kingston I didnt understand how much ur body needs water.. Until my moms bff past away at 30 from renal failure.. She used to drink a litter of COke errday.. :cry:

• yallcrazy

Thanks Kingstonn :rollseyes:

for making me feel even Worse about not drinking water. I just gave up soda though…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@KyCakes… The drive thru is the reason I’m not sure I believe it. Although, Im sure her and her sister willboth take what they can get when it comes to marriage and these ballplayers…

and forget ya;ll… Last night was the first time I watched BBW. Is it always that funny because I would watch every week…

@ naija
      as long as they don’t add like 19 cups of sugar to it. sugar is bad, mmkay.

@Gypsy

Yes- I’ve noticed it! I love that scene! Pure hilarity!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@IGO

YOU CAN ALWAYS CYPHER THRU ALL THE BULLSHIAT AND HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

_____________________________________________________

Yep if ole girl kid wouldnt have died
      she would have been all kinds of names still… AND nobody would have wanted to talk to her.

Usher was on some BS… that HERE I stand album was fking honest and he loved ole girl despite all her BS… and as soon and his fans didnt follow his ass… he went with that Papers BS and all of a sudden he a star again.

• yallcrazy

:love: yall nerds :lol:

@Nikki

I am :newbie: I’ve just been reading for a lonnnggg while. Ya’ll got fans!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@KingMe.. does it count if you drink flavored water (VitaminWater) or carbonated water (Clearly Canadian)?

Keesh says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Women will clown a dude up and down bout his momma being in his busniness
      but in the same breath look at their own grown ass son an say… “Thats my baby”

=========================
      how about ‘my sons’ since they’re not your men either ;)

_______________________–
      And this is why I have no sympathy.I’m sure when she got her kids back it was because he figured she wasn’t gonna be on him about child support because of who Usher was.

@OTB

My bad! Sorry! :hug:

@ lakes
      don’t get me started on coke. :mad:

@yall
      girl, eat fruit! but not too much cause fruit has alotta sugar. :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@IGO

YOU CAN ALWAYS CYPHER THRU ALL THE BULLSHIAT AND HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

HmmmHmmmm…..

Such BS!!! Its not geniune. She had to lose a child to be considered HUMAN??

Show Compassion but Stay True Regardless. :coffee:

• cheeks8683

cheeks8683 says:

@CHEEKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      the main reason why i finally severed my ties with my EX of 6yrs

_______________________________________________________

*raises hand* same here, it took me 2 years to figure out that ish ad move around. I’m like how am I gonna marry someone I can’t respect?

4xALady says:

@Nikki

I am I’ve just been reading for a lonnnggg while. Ya’ll got fans!
      =====================
      *gets ready for my close up* :welcome: 4x

My favorite scene of the movie.
      And @ Yall-we are not nerds!

• OutsidetheBox

Docs told me sugar in excess is bad and to keep it down to less than 4 grams a serving (bye bye super sweet coffee :( ) and I think like only 2 grams if you just having a snack.

Sinful I tell you.

• spiceykay

I actually like Tameka she seems like she is trying to be a better person atleast on twitter.

@YallCrazy

Yes – it is Troy. He was one of the best characters in the movie. I chose him because somebody last post said something about Rihanna being Bernie in “Waiting to Exhale” and the scene with Troy popped in my head.

LOL!

• lovezoe

For Tameka to be such an unfit mom, her ex has ne er said anything against her

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

:welcome: 4!

Age
      Sex
      Location
      Marital Status
      Favorite Poster
      Stans For…
      Back Shots

I think that covers the welcome packet…..

@ nikke
      you mean like perrier? that’s kinda like drinking soda right? I’ve never had one. if you drink a lot of that and your pee is yellow like Akon’s eyes, you need to drink more water. :lol:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Keesh says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Women will clown a dude up and down bout his momma being in his busniness
      but in the same breath look at their own grown ass son an say… “Thats my baby”

___________________________________________________

thats easier said than done… Parents will always feel at though they know whats right for thier child EVEN when that child is an adult.

And it gets hard to see your child do something that you dont thik they should do… But its a fine line between letting your kid know whats up and Just being an ass and all up in thier shait cause you cant let go.

@Naija

Thanks! Where’d your abs go? Your lips are nice too, but you were my workout buddy…in my head. You have great abs, ma’am!

I Go There says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@IGO

YOU CAN ALWAYS CYPHER THRU ALL THE BULLSHIAT AND HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

_____________________________________________________

Yep if ole girl kid wouldnt have died

HELL YEAH @IGO!!! Tell it!!! :yes:

I posted something similiar before I read your comment.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

is troy the one who used her toothbrush? I sincerely hope thy don’t make movie for Getting To Happy. The book was bad enough.

• yallcrazy

:huh: If these ain’t the rudest newbies EVER….
      We welcome and what?! Not shatt… The nerve! :cuss:
      :pc: *begins letting SR know how it’s going* :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

No biggie. Just joshing. :lol: Forget everything I ever typed mkay? New leaf day. :lol:

Did you get a welcome packet? *looks at Yall Crazy*

@4X

As long as you are a fan and not an e-stalker. You’re NOT are you? :think:

@King, i spoke 2 ur ass 4eva ago :crying:

ion know where Kita be!!

Lmfaooo @ Jackson..

• OutsidetheBox

Were totally nerds. Dub and YallCrazy and King and all the rest of yall. Mama told me ALL chat room ppl are NERDS! :lol:

• yallcrazy

NikkeMinxx, I have 1/4 left to finish that book :zzz:

ION wanna finish hmmmp…

:yawn:

*waits with SIS* :waiting:

@4x, you’re much too kind *blushes*…you on the East, West, North or South

• cheeks8683

______________________________________________________

I agree, I did not even finish it. I’m like did Tyler Perry write this?

• OutsidetheBox

your pee is yellow like Akon’s eyes

:dead:

• YSoSrs

All this healthy talk and I’m sitting here thinking about brownies. :(

• yallcrazy

Did you get a welcome packet? *looks at Yall Crazy*

:no: (with a smirk)

======================
      *is finding out EXACTLY where she at* #bragging :D

troy was the one who threw an orange at her from the balcony right? lmao

lovezoe says:

For Tameka to be such an unfit mom, her ex has ne er said anything against her

Hmmmm…. Tehre you go again. making valid points. :lol:

@Kingston… GOH with the AKON eyes looking piss!!! :lol:

______________________________________________________________________

I have to keep this at the forefront of my mind…I’m raising autonomous people. Not mini-mes. :(

*repeats it* Its tough. :lol:

• YSoSrs

Akon Yellow <—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

• yallcrazy

I want a brownie :wail:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Yso don’t feel bad.. Im thinking about a hot dog and some chips for lunch :lol:

@Nikki

Age: on a fast decline to 30
      Sex: I like lots of it.
      Location: Up the Street from Obama…theoretically
      Marital Status: Imprisoned
      Favorite Poster: PSP :wink:, OTB, Bad, Naija, Yall, Yso, Igo, Kingston, Candi, Ohoney, Intense, Man, Kdub, LoveZoe, Dimpz, Awesome, Al, Phro… I have about a list of 30.

Stans For…: Janet/Grace Jones/Mariah/Luther (fat version)/Oprah/Brandy/Sandra
      Back Shots: feel great when he puls your hair too. :thumbsup:

• dancerbee93

Yep if ole girl kid wouldnt have died

—————
      :cosign:

• OutsidetheBox

All this healthy talk and I’m sitting here thinking about brownies.

___________________________________________________________________
      *sprinkles weed in ‘em* So we’ll eat the whole pan..

@ otb
      :lol: I’m always on the Deans list too.

@ his
      you know I’m blind! it’s the glaucoma. promise! :hug:

troy was the one who threw an orange at her from the balcony right? lmao

:rofl: and she threw it back at him and hit his head :ghost: I love that movie!

• OutsidetheBox

Akon Yellow <—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

_____________________________________________________

Bu-Boo Black <——<—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Blind Item #3 – Easy

Which A list female singer was having some alone time with a stripper/escort and doing some oral activity when our singer puked all over the stripper/escort. Good times. Hey, at least our singer tipped well. How do you compensate for that though?

yallcrazy says:

If these ain’t the rudest newbies EVER….
      We welcome and what?! Not shatt… The nerve!
      *begins letting SR know how it’s going*

• dancerbee93

:waves:

IGO
      Bad
      lakes
      Fashion
      and everybody else I didnt speak to downstairs

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Bu-Boo Black <——<—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

:rofl: BOO BLACK! :lol:

:welcome: 4XALady!

@Luvn, juu slipping hun :tea:

hahaha.
      better Akon yellow than Flavor Flav’s teeth yellow. :shrug:

@4x
      i like my hair pulled too.
      wait, imma virgin though. :grin:

PSP!!!!!!

I KNOW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Right? Thats why you winked right? RIGHT?????????????????????????

I just wanna know why I was left downstairs by my dayum self!!!! :shotsfired:

@4X

Aw shucks. :grin:

(better had included me in your favorites list :karate: )

@SIS

Why you do that? I can’t even have one now. *pushes pan of laced brownies away*

HEYYY @DANCER!!! :waves:

Random: Had an x-ray on my stomach and my stomach is made of mesh net and 1/4″ less of a small intestine. Shouldn’t a bytch be skinty?

Janet/Grace Jones/Mariah/Luther (fat version)/Oprah/Brandy/Sandra/Beyonce

_________________________________________________________________________
      Fixed it for ya. Oh another for Mariah eh? :eyeroll: @You and Dub.

:welcome:

@ Gigi
      :lol: he was just trying to take her to meet his momma ‘nem! he sidled up on the sidewalk with that leather vest on all drunk. :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

GYP i just sent it. it’s NSFW tho :ashamed: :D
      j/k
      open that chit up!

Why you do that? I can’t even have one now. *pushes pan of laced brownies away*

**takes pan sits indian style to eat with glass of milk** :grin:

4xALady says:

@Nikki

Age: on a fast decline to 30
      Sex: I like lots of it.
      Location: Up the Street from Obama…theoretically
      Marital Status: Imprisoned
      Favorite Poster: PSP , OTB, Bad, Naija, Yall, Yso, Igo, Kingston, Candi, Ohoney, Intense, Man, Kdub, LoveZoe, Dimpz, Awesome, Al, Phro… I have about a list of 30.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We other folks don’t even care about this right here!!!!!! NOPE

• dancerbee93

Akon Yellow <—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

_____________________________________________________

Bu-Boo Black <——<—Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

—————–
      Burple<——Now in the Crayola 64 count box.

• dancerbee93

We other folks don’t even care about this right here!!!!!! NOPE
      ——————-
      Aint nobody got time for dat! *sweet brown’s voice*

• MsDivaRo

FTP, what’s in dem brownies juu made? :wink:

wait.. PSP ain’t posted round here since Flo was around. hmmmm. :think:

• Gigi26

Annnnnd is it me or is did Draya come out last night as a half lesbian to Gloria?

I wouldn’t want that rodent nibbling near my lady parts :no:

Bu-Boo Black…

Why? :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m always on the Deans list too.
      ____________________________________
      :lol: Kingg when i was in school, this was so IMPORTANT to me. Like an ultimate cosign!

Progress reports came out here…DD said she was sitting on hers telling the kids she didnt get it yet cause she was the onliest one on Prinicpal’s honor roll. Tombout she was shamed. I said gurlllll they should be shamed, not you!

Ion know what imma do with her. Mustve gotten that chit from the other side! *pushes glasses up off nose* :lol:

• ohpretty1

lovezoe says:

For Tameka to be such an unfit mom, her ex has ne er said anything against her
      —————–

No he only got custody of his children until she got it together. He had nothing to gain by doing it if he did. Honestly, he wouldn’t be respected if he were publicly dogging. They divorced, he moved on, end of story.

@ Gigi
      but… Draya looks like an Ant. have you ever seen Antz? :coffee:

@ Gigi
      ——————————————–
      She had such shytty taste in men!! Esp with fat boy gross

• yallcrazy

MsDivaRo says:

I just wanna know why I was left downstairs by my dayum self!!!! :shotsfired:

We voted and decided that yew needed a Time Out, yu may need another one :lol:

:kona:

========================
      <–will eat Yso's portion of the brownies! :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

4xALady says:

@Nikki

Age: on a fast decline to 30
      Sex: I like lots of it.
      Location: Up the Street from Obama…theoretically
      Marital Status: Imprisoned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We other folks don’t even care about this right here!!!!!! NOPE
      ________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: WHEW CHILE I read and kept it moving!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

:rofl: I flucks with 4 already!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@ Gigi
      but… Draya looks like an Ant. have you ever seen Antz?
      Is that what it is cuz last nite I was like she wasn’t a cute as I thought she was :lol:

but… Draya looks like an Ant. have you ever seen Antz

:ghost: YES!!!! Her face annoys me, but the moves she had…I took notes :tea:

And if she don’t stop peddling them damn cheap ass bikinis!

• dancerbee93

I wouldn’t want that rodent nibbling near my lady parts

——————-
      :dead: :nono: :lick:

KINGSTON HER LOOKS LIKE THE PRINCES ANT :lol: Or that esskiny stick bug

dancerbee93 says:

We other folks don’t even care about this right here!!!!!! NOPE
      ——————-
      Aint nobody got time for dat! *sweet brown’s voice*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s right ma!!! *hands dancer a glass of Reserve Moscato* that’s the best I’ve eva tasted in my life from the Sister Creek Winery in Texas

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

I was watching BBW and was mad all over again I cant make my :buttshake: i thought you had to have big loose arse to do it but apparently not. I’mm practice again later on. DJM!

Diva! :yahoo:

@OTB

You INVITED me!!! :lol:

• ohpretty1

Marital Status: Imprisoned

——————-

:dead: and welcome!!!

• YSoSrs

Where is ALBoy? He ain’t even on mah Twittah no mo. :wail: <—Not a facial.

• Bad Influence

Draya is so attention hungry its just sad… :no:

• OutsidetheBox

he sidled up on the sidewalk with that leather vest on all drunk.

_____________________________________________________________________

AND TWO HOURS LATE! That was the real kicker. They told so much more story in the book.

I was reenacting the drunk dialing scene the other night. Still funny like the first time.

John’s white whore: Hello? John?
      Lela: No, its not John B!tch!

Then she hang up..? :shrug: B!tch thats it???! :rofl:

• yallcrazy

She had such shytty taste in men!!

In the next book too!

DANCER GET FROM HERE :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Isn’t this how she got him from Chili? :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

4xALady says:

@Nikki

Age: on a fast decline to 30
      Sex: I like lots of it.
      Location: Up the Street from Obama…theoretically
      Marital Status: Imprisoned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We other folks don’t even care about this right here!!!!!! NOPE
      ________________________
      WHEW CHILE I read and kept it moving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I ain’t let that slide :nono: I had to just put in my 2 cents!!! #yallcare

• theloveyousave

Bands A Make Her Dance! :newbie:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Fuhget you Kingston! I’m is PSP… :crying:

so we like 4? :yahoo:

*scrolls up to back read*

• 4xALady

Bands make me dance too!

You INVITED me

!!!! You finally made it!!! From Twitter right??? :hug: :hug:

• Gigi26

John’s white whore: Hello? John?
      Lela: No, its not John B!tch!

In the book Bernadine went IN on that chic…and there was apart where their son went in on the daughter because she mentioned ole girls name in Bernie’s house :lol:

I felt like BBW was in 3D and I have the wounds to prove it. Malaysia’s teeth scraped my hand. Her damned teeth looks like an upside down opened cash register!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Yso – :hug:

Mac – What Up

Ya’ll – You still in a meeting :waiting:

Gigi : :wink:. Bad :danbn1:,
      @Pretty, Lakes, Gyps, Fayla, Dancer,

and CHOCO

:happy:

NikkMinx

• Bad Influence

Nikkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *gobbles up ur right bewb*

• BrownSuggaBabe

Choco aka Hippie says:

Blind Item #3 – Easy

~~~~~~
      no gag reflex :shrugs:

@OTB

You forgot that fast! But yes, from Twitter.

• OutsidetheBox

@theloveyousave :welcome: I like your glasses.

@nikke :rofl: :rofl:

ANOTHER Newbie?! Close the damn gate Sandra. :coffee:

Oh :welcome: @THELOVE

Still the nicest one here. :grin:

• Gigi26

Draya is so attention hungry its just sad…

When she walked to see Jackie getting her meat branded, I was like this girl ain’t even cute…Bish right leg was crossing over her left. :no:

• dancerbee93

—————–
      Really??? Imma have get that delivered to taste it

• vipatlstyle

Man, everybody has an opinion. This thing called “life” isn’t easy. “People develop at different paces, to get through different seasons, which advance to different stages, at the appointed time.” – VIPATLSTYLE. Let’s start supporting one another because everyone has their own struggles. Nevertheless, I wish Usher & Tameka the best. “It ain’t easy!.” “We do not attract that which we want but that which we are.” – James Allen

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@Diva – Smooches – What you drinking on today :wink:

Cali Cali :hug:

I was about to not like 4loco but that bish said IMPRISONED and Bands Maker Her Dance!

:dead: as FUKK.

• Bad Influence

Disappearing acts is another book that was wayyyyyyyyy better than the movie…and i liked the movie.

the book tho :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:lol: @ Diva

gypsyeyes says:

_______________.

:rofl: Please go take a walk!!!

yallcrazy says:

MsDivaRo says:

I just wanna know why I was left downstairs by my dayum self!!!!

We voted and decided that yew needed a Time Out, yu may need another one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cuss: what the gum did I do, huh?

Talking about attn starved. :eyeroll:

Im still mad he aint speak last time. And now your chest just regular so umph. :tea:

• dancerbee93

@usual heyyyyyyy :dance:

@DivaRo

I have a LOT of faves! If I had to name em all, I’d run up all the white room on Sandra’s page! Lol!

I mean, there’s Gypsy, Fefe, Lakers, Gigi, Flo, Brown, Brenden, etc.

It’s just a lot of people. I’m sorry. Do NOT be offended! I like you too! :hug:

I just couldn’t name EVERYBODY.

• YSoSrs

*tapes GYPSY scraped fangas together so she can’t type no more of her foolishness* :hahaha:

Usual darling :happy:

Ummmm Sandra…don’t you think its….well nevermind.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:cosign:

WELCOME NEWBIES!!! :waves:

Proceed with caution.

• dancerbee93

4xALady says:

@DivaRo

I mean, there’s Gypsy, Fefe, Lakers, Gigi, Flo, Brown, Brenden, etc.

It’s just a lot of people. I’m sorry. Do NOT be offended! I like you too!

I just couldn’t name EVERYBODY
      ——————
      It aint no fun if the homie cant have none :cry:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:welcome: 4X although i noticed your list was short :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

And then when Brook was talking to Vernon (GO GATOR!) like “you know Malaysia right she from Compton…”and then that scene when Malaysia was like “code of the streets and thats my girl, so you know”…me AND 15 yo both yelled “Compton” :ashamed:

I told her she had to go to bed. :lol: My chirren do not know how to play the background like we used to do back in the day :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Ms.Fashion HEY NOW

Mister said he would never put n joint in her mouth in fear of her biting it…..

Why is my azz watching the stories?

• Gigi26

Draya can be a pole dancing teacher instead of peddling her garbage ass products :yes:

• Bad Influence

@Gigi, oh i know but hard legs and thirsty hoes keep fawning over her lame ass IG pics…she feeling herself smh

omg
      speaking of bands, i saw a girl on her period dancing to “Bands will make her dance” onstage with Juicy J. but she ain’t know her uterus was on the floor. :no:

@ otb
      I’m proud to be on that list! especially since only Africans, Indians and Asians show up on that bish! :yahoo:

• KayCeiSoul

“Malaysia’s teeth scraped my hand.”

************************************************

:wail:

I got a stitch in my side. GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTB: :rofl:

Do you think the dude Bambi was talking about is Vernon?

4 has been lurking for a long time yall. :lol:

I kept telling her the gates was open. :lol: Sandra finally gave a nigga a card.

• Bad Influence

Talking about attn starved.

Im still mad he aint speak last time. And now your chest just regular so umph.

:ghost: BTCH BYE!!! *mouths i love yew tho*

4xALady says:

@DivaRo

I mean, there’s Gypsy, Fefe, Lakers, Gigi, Flo, Brown, Brenden, etc.

It’s just a lot of people. I’m sorry. Do NOT be offended! I like you too!

I just couldn’t name EVERYBODY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: I ain’t offended!! I’m just making convo wif you!!!! ION care either way, but thanks!!!

• theloveyousave

Thanks all for the welcome. I’ve had a login for a long time but never got on. But I’m here errday! errday!

kingstonn says:

omg

:chase: u couldve kept that sighting 2 urself bew..

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:welcome: thelove!

it’s lunchtime yall :smoke:

_______________________________________________________________________
      :dead: Is there a vid? OMgawd I die. :rofl:

@Fayla

I’m sorry! I ain’t forgot about you & Cali…. :hug:

• dancerbee93

Welcome Newbies!! :hi: “keep it cute” huntys!!! :biggrin:

@Divo :hahaha:

:shock: DAMN!

@Dancer

You too! LOL! See- look how many posts I’ve had to do to include all the names! I’ve been a loyal reader for a while. I’ve got screen names of “e-friends in my head” for days. I’ll be typing forever!

:hug:

I am just happy to be part of the fam now though. Although I feel like I know all ya’ll, for real, for real.

yes, keep it kewt cause we have MAD GUM in stock… :coffee:

@THELOVE

Sooo…You’ve had a login for a while but just not speaking today? :think:

If’n you been a loyal lurker we expect you to act accordingly. :coffee:

@Gypsy

How you wasn’t going to like me?! After I was helping you get aligned with the “short man cuddle” a while ago?

@4x why i aint make the list tho?? *sneer*

im nice and friendly n chit

• theloveyousave

How do I change my pic yall? I just can’t with the “purple star in glasses.” :ashamed: Please help?

@Bad

Ya’ll got that new gum? That “Z” gum. I like that stuff. It’s real tasty.

• BrownSuggaBabe

:hi: 4x & thelove

• Bad Influence

oops i sawwy @Diva** iono know why the fugg that says divo :lol:

#325

• OutsidetheBox

Do you think the dude Bambi was talking about is Vernon?

_____________________________________________________________
      :gossip: You know GiGi I didnt even think about it! I watched Brook on Candy girls or whatever show and she was “out there” then so I was just thinking they bumped heads with another dude!

But Brook gots to be at least 35 right? She wrong for trying to fukk with Vernon young ass.

Also :gossip: I was reading the tea on lipstick alley (DJM hoes!) and honey Brook is a mess.

• dancerbee93

—————
      some things should be kept to yourself :hurl:

@Bad

LOL! You were one of the first folks on the list!

@4X

“short man cuddle”…? I think I might know you…

• Gigi26

:lol: 4xLady coming with a bang!

Hey Sandra since you being nice n what not, can we let some of our fallen soldiers back in? CD, Tatted, Sassy? Please?

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

hot dog and salsa verde doritos :woohoo: BISH IS ESSTARVING!!

“short man cuddle”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

theloveyousave says:
      :welcome: We aren’t doing welcome packages, we conduct back ground check and KDUB will be here shortly to give you the clearence level. :wink:

waymin-who are you on twittah?

Bad Influence says:

yes, keep it kewt cause we have MAD GUM in stock…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg
      ___________________________
      :vomit: #GROSS

• Iheart

Oh sup n shyt :waves:

@THELOVE

Thought you was a lurker? But you don’t know to go to Gravatar and register with the same email you use here on SR? Hrm.

You better be cute. :coffee:

• Bad Influence

oh i was was?? well then, u my dear are awesome :D

:hug:

• Gigi26

Also I was reading the tea on lipstick alley (DJM hoes!) and honey Brook is a mess.
      ——————————-

Oooh what’s the tea bish?! I watched Candy Girls and I remember Brooke was on a date with Red Cafe’s washed up ass :lol:

She come off innocent on da show don’t she? Direct me to the post on LSA por favor…they be spilling hella tea over in dem parts

@Gypsy

OTB & Kita’s friend.

Bad Influence says:

oops i sawwy @Diva** iono know why the fugg that says divo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought maybe you seen a pic of me with a messed up eye or sumthin :shrug:

IHEART!!! the nerve :crying:

• Iheart

Gigi26 says:

4xLady coming with a bang!

________________________

:cosing:

lol, YouTube took the video down! :/

• luVn_liFe…

MsDIVAROOOOOOOO :newpost:

:newpost:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

OH WELCOME TO THE NEW MEAT :hi: UR LAKEZ ****CHIONARY IS WAITING BY THE EXIT PLEASE TAKE ONE ON UR WAY HOME AND ESSTUDY.. *SPRAYS FABULOSO IN NEWBIES EYES** :grin:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Ms.Fashion HEY NOW

Mister said he would never put n joint in her mouth in fear of her biting it…..

HEY BEW!!! :hug:

@Gigi

Yeah… I haven’t seen CD’s font either. She’s not here anymore. I didn’t too much care for the others that left. :coffee:

• Iheart

His you know yo ass stay :chase: And :shank: people :lol: SN: It was YOU *points at you* who started handing out gum *pops gum*

@Laker

I already got a copy of your dikshonary! LOL!

• OutsidetheBox

I did some digging on Brooke from BBWLA’s NBA boo Vernon Macklin and this is what I found… hmmmm
      ________________________________________________________________________

^^^^ thats the post @GiGi :tea:

• capricorn83

@ Gigi26… Draya has openly admitted on several occasions that she likes the peen and the vag #switchhitter

• Bad Influence

*sits under the shade tree*
      lemonade anyone??

why u aint care for dem hoez @4?? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

______
      I miss CD and her bathroom stories *Sighsssss

4xALady says:

@Gigi

:huh: IS THAT.. EH FAWK IT :smoke:

• OutsidetheBox

I didn’t too much care for the others that left
      _________________________________________________________

Well damn. :rofl: Yessss. You gone do just fine. :yes: Sit by me and SIS. :lol:

:newpost: ill up. :yawn:

• Iheart

@Cali, Me too :crying: I miss huh turribly :sad:

:hug: Iheart!

• OutsidetheBox

why u aint care for dem hoez @4??

______________________________________
      *mouths love yew too* :rofl: :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: @ iHeart MsDivaro :newpost: i havent been in here steady :( Putting in time at this place called work!

@Bad

They were just TOO “extra” for me tastes. Just not my favs. Sorry.

• Bootcampgirl

vipatlstyle says:

I’m not going to lie, I only read the first sentence of this post. That chest is :lick: able, ummm-hmmm…