Aleea Stanton details her relationship with married man Deion Sanders

NFL legend Deion Sanders likes ‘em young. Bossip spoke to Deion’s latest conquest, Aleea Stanton, who happens to be the daughter of Angela Stanton, the woman who made all those wild accusations about Phaedra Parks.

Aleea Stanton, who was 18 when she met Sanders, tells Bossip she met the former football star through Twitter.com in 2011.

“I got a DM on Twitter from a guy saying, ‘Hey I’ve got a friend that wants to meet you.’ I said, ‘Ok, cool who is it? He says ‘Deion Sanders,’ and I said ‘Who???’”

Aleea said she had to Google Prime Time to see who he was.

According to Aleea, Deion ran game to her telling her he only wanted to be a “mentor”, and he wanted to introduce her to “important people” that could help her.

“He told me that he could put me in meetings, and have me in the room with people that make things happen. For the record, me and him never did anything. The most I ever did with that man is hug.”

It would seem that Pilar’s name might have popped up when she Googled him, but Aleea claims she didn’t know Sanders was married.

“I never knew he was married, and he definitely never mentioned anything about a wife or a family. Deion’s estranged wife, Pilar Sanders, blames his relationship with Aleea as the reason for their break up.

Aleea described the older man’s growing interest in her:

“He asked me to send him some pictures. He said “If people are going to do any business with you then they are going to want to see that you are presentable etc.”. So I sent him a few regular pics, and after he saw them he asked for some that were a little bit sexier.” I never sent him any nekkid pics, but a variety of pics that showed all my sides.”

Eventually, Sanders flew Aleea out to meet him in person.

“…he flew me out to meet him a couple times, but we always had separate rooms, but it felt like he had done this before. Like he and his assistant had a system… For how they approach girls. I guess maybe he wanted to ease me in, but it just felt like that . Deion is a very smary, very nice guy, I just think when a marriage isn’t going right a man is going to look for something outside. But for the record, I don’t consider myself a homewrecker, again, we never had sex or any of that. Whatever problems him and Pilar were having was going on WAY before I met him.”

Aleea also revealed she and her mother don’t communicate much and that she is in college pursuing a law degree. Smart girl.

• Judge Grants Deion Sanders Temporary Custody of His Children
  • Now Deion Sanders faces charges for assault on estranged wife
  • Pilar Sanders released from jail, ordered to stay away from Deion
  • Deion Sanders is pressing charges

23 Responses to “Aleea Stanton details her relationship with married man Deion Sanders”

69 says:

Sandra

You still doing post at dang near 7pm on a Friday. Why can’t we get you to get up early and start on them. :waiting:

Just kiddin’ Have a good weekend. Talk to you Monday. :hug:

OMGee I was wondering when/if this would hit. Mmm mm mm, <—disapprovingly said. :no:

San says:

18 and already a hoee :tea:

mizzdallas says:

That hoe is lying!!! If she google Prime then she wouldve known about Pilar was still and is his wife. I have no doubt that married men cheat on their wives and with man like Deion who has power and money this isn’t unbelievable! :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Oh please slore know she and Deion was :hump: . I guess as the trial gets closer Deion gonna pull every trick in the book to try to get out of giving Pilar more than her pre-nup.

Based on her saying she didn’t know he was married that puts her whole story in doubt. And Pilar didn’t blame her for the breakup. She blames Deion’s current woman Tracy Edmonds. Pilar made that claim long before Tracy and Deion made their relationship public.

BTW thanks for the late posts. I’m trapped at the little one’s school Halloween party and need some to pass the time.

Daisy says:

Welp :popcorn:

SuthernBelle4 says:

:rofl: dang ya’ll went in, on ole’ girl. I always wonder how those girls who are “pursuing” degrees find time to be out and about and meet these men. :thinking: I am in grad school and on the struggle bus between keeping up with classes and my research position. She got a nice body though and a cute face!

missmiami says:

Twitter is The new place to find some :buttshake: and these broads be allowing it.

WalkingKontradiction says:

_____________________________________________________

Seeing as though it is currently October of 2012, the above sentences do not go together, or are presented in a misleading way. She is in college, presumably a sophomore, but she IS NOT pursuing a law degree. You must attend a separate school called LAW SCHOOL, AFTER college for that. Pre-law focus isn’t the same as a law degree.

#justsayin

Oh and whoever said how do girls attending college do this….this is like the side hustle for most college girls. Especially if their school is in a city with professional sports teams….

Applered27 says:

It’s amazing what women will do these days for attention and 15 seconds of fame; even if they look thirsty and whorish in the process. I just don’t believe she never heard of Deion Sanders. But heck I blame him for being so dumb. If you’re gonna creep as a celebrity at least be a bit more strategic and selective of who you creep with. Nowadays, people are looking for a come up and are sitting back waiting for an easy gullible target like Deion. Oh well, get that $$$ Pilar.

KK76 says:

This is old news :yawn: Deion was (and has always been) disrespectful and arrogant on that reality show of his so um…. all of his friends who kissed his whole butt hole and gave him daps on having his kids fill out police statements and revelled in Pilar’s outburst (while crazy wasn’t SO crazy considering the level of disrespect this Negro was dishing out) I say have a seat (Frank & Wanda). Funding a peewee football team (while great) doesn’t negate any of the above. No one will ever mention it on their entertainment report though….

Tainted_Love says:

I dont buy her not knowing of him :rollseyes:

hell_on_heels says:

BYTCH STOP lying…you know you willingly gave him the box!!! And “Prime Time” needs his a$$ beat……you have kids her age….

pointhimout says:

so if he’s putting her in a room with people who can make things happen, what is her supposed skill? 18-19 pursuing a law degree. bish please stop it. the two dont even go together. aint no man flying yo ass out nowhere just for a hug. another groupie who got – got and passed around. when deion got with a millionairess (tracy edmonds), he stopped wasting time with this lil broad…not like anything was going to come of him phucking the brakes off her training bra.

the only reason she’s telling this “story” is cuz dude dont even respond to her anymore. :yawn:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

So I guess Pilar isn’t as crazy as folks tried to make her out to be, the 1st line of defense is to discredit the source

WalkingKontradiction says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

________________________________________________________

:cosign: and say it a million times! But I’ve noticed women are the first to jump to a man’s defense and slander the woman even when they don’t know the situation….smh at the “terrible things women do to each other” (c) Oprah’s Lifeclass :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

This trick lying, side lines stay doing the most.
      She sent nude pics to improve her chances of getting help from him, bish plz

dopedillema says:

Loosing a man to another woman hits hard into a females psyche. U start tweeting panty shots trying to show u still got it. Yes u pilar. Hope lil karuche don’t start to leak booty shots. U go to Africa do volunteer

underwsr says:

She said that she had to “GOOGLE” him to find out who he was yet she DID NOT know that he was married! Come on! Seriously!!!!!! She knew and didn’t care. Let’s all “GOOGLE” him and see what we come up with.