Amar’e Stoudemire’s lucky fiancee Alexis Welch goes bridal shopping

Alexis Welch is one lucky woman. She stood by her man, NBA star A’mare Stoudemire, when he was out sowing his wild oats, and he rewarded her loyalty by asking her to be his wife. Most women would have bounced at the first sign of cheating (especially with a public figure like Ciara). But Welch (age unknown) realized that a man is going to be a man — and regardless of what he does in the streets, her role is to be a good mother to his children.

Stiletto Jill reports that Alexis attended Fall 2013 bridal shows with Stoudemire’s credit card looking for that perfect wedding gown to wear when she walks down the aisle with A’mare at their wedding next year. Some of the designers included Ines Di Santo, Reem AcraKenneth Pool, Christos and Rivini. Good for her!

• Ciara Caught Her Boyfriend Amar’e Creeping Already?
  • Morning Wood (or lack thereof) – Amar’e Stoudemire
  • fanMAIL: Amare’s Baby Mama Confirms He Had Shorts On
  • Did Amber Rose hit the Jackpot with Amar’e Stoudemire?

Good for her!

exactly. :coffee:

po CiCi :no:

• YSoSrs

Bleh. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

====================
      if that’s what it takes to be a wife I’ll pass

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

sorry, but monied or not, i aint about to knowingly let my man cheat tho. that’s some BS :coffee:

• Smonae80

Nice ring, did A’mare style his women for the show :think:

• Bad Influence

these posts man… :smack:

and wtf does she have on?

• Xena68

Umph

• Blackswan

Lawd I bet these photographers are getting paid….telling them girls they can be the next Tyra Banks.

• Caramel Sundae

I like the Di Santo dresses… they’re different

No Comment on that whole commentary.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Boots :nono:

• sassyshe

Poor ciara it must suck that you’re reminded that the man left you to go back to his baby mama

• KyCakes

NaijaGal says:

====================
      if that’s what it takes to be a wife I’ll pass
      ———————————————————————\
      :applause:
      Sandra got these silly :chickenhead: thinking it’s ok for their Man to cheat…and not just ok, but normal and acceptable? :nono:

:offtopic:

so like is having anal secks really that popular among women? i know someone who recently started sleeping with someone & from what i gather they did anal the 1st time. i always thought u worked up to that? :shrug: she also did it the previous partner (also VERY recent) but i digress. i mean is anal the new ****? :think:

*squeezes my bootycheeks tight* :buttshake:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Welch (age unknown)
      ________________________________________

Either she’s 40 or Amare’s oat sowing done aged that lady prematurely.

• Trendsetter

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

so like is having anal secks really that popular among women? i know someone who recently started sleeping with someone & from what i gather they did anal the 1st time. i always thought u worked up to that? she also did it the previous partner (also VERY recent) but i digress. i mean is anal the new ****?
      ______________________________________

Yes it is…I know a few women who loves their back door penatrated…

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Dont know about that Fayla. Never tried and if I do its years down the road wit the hubby and he not into so possibly never

• Trendsetter

*penetrated*

• KayCeiSoul

i mean is anal the new ****?

**************************************

:dead:

• Bad Influence

@Fay, ion’eem know. i dnt do that shyt…no ma’am.. one of my friends was tryna sell me on that shyt like a new used car. tom’bout it would be the best orgasm i’ve ever had and that all i had 2 do was relax and enjoy the feeling..blah blah blah…

nope my booty dnt want no luvin.. :nono:

• cheeks8683

i mean is anal the new ****?
      ________________________________

Frank Ocean seems to think so :coffee:

• Smonae80

@ Fayla

Anal ain’t the new new in my book.
      That’s weird, did these ninja’s just get out the pen

• Milky

@fayla i dont think its the new puzzy! butt is becoming the new epidemic. (no pun intended or yes pun intended)

• Gigi26

Alexis darling, i’m going to be frank with you since you think you’re like the new Queen of New York City n chit.

No shade boo, but really, who wants your retarded looking fiance? What do you bring to the table other than a functioning uterus? Cuz you did pop out 2 of his kids. You are no different than any of the rest of these basketball hoes. You stayed around long enough to get proposed to. Good chit. But in reality, your man is the starrah, not you. Like my good man Fitz in Scandal says (shoutout to Olivia Pope) “You are ornamental, not functional.” Stay yo ass out of the limelight. Unless you really have something to bring to the table.

And truth be told, don’t go too hard now hunty. Amare got like 2 years left if that playing ball. Watch that 30 for 30 broke special boo and take notes.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Nah Sandy, I dont know about all that waiting shiat. He will be back on the roll again after about 6 months of marriage. But congrats anyway

• YSoSrs

@FAYLA

Not for me. NEVER for me. :no:

• Angiegirl

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i mean is anal the new ****?
      ________________________

I mean, maybe hers is all blown out. So thats the only grip she got left :shrugs:

• 69

i mean is anal the new ****?
      ______________________________
      Let some women tell it, anal sex when done properly (whatever the heyull that means) feels better/more satisfying than vaginal sex. :shrug:

The smell of a wide asshole though that hasn’t been evacuated yet… :ghost:

• KayCeiSoul

And I hope not Fay. Because if it is, what will set us apart from the men? Are we encouraging DL activities? They don’t have cookies like us, but they DO have the cakes.

It’s ok to be experimental (never tried it, never will) to each his own, but when it takes precedence over the cookies that may be a problem, no?

• Gigi26

I mean, maybe hers is all blown out. So thats the only grip she got left
      ———————————————-

:dead: :rofl:

Trend,

i knew this chic back in VA that PREFERRED anal. this was before i found out women could cum from anal. so when she used to say how hard she would orgasm yadda yadda i thought she was BS, but apparently not. :shrug:

KayKay :lol: ijs, i lowkey feel like i been missin out & chit :(
      but honeyyy i just think i aint built for certain chit & anal is one of ‘em!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

i mean is anal the new ****?
      __________________________________________
      Sure, if you ain’t got no walls left….. all the broads I know who like it in the arse cant even get a tampon to stay in that thang.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

====================
      if that’s what it takes to be a wife I’ll pass
      _________________________
      GURL!!!! :coffee:

Im so confused by Sandra’s concept of men and their allowances but yet she is a Lesbian so is that why she feels compelled to promote infidelity??? Does she realize WOMEN too can play THAT GAME????

SMDH

• 69

nope my booty dnt want no luvin.. :nono:
      ___________________________

His

You ain’t chit :wail:

• NaijaGal

KYCAKES cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: your gravi though :lol: :dead:

Not only is it popular with adults but it is more popular with teenage girls. They do that more than regular sex in an article I was reading.

• Gigi26

I’ve tried anal but it ain’t a favorite of mine :no:

But if ya man is craving the butt hole more than the puzzy hole, then Houston….we have a MAJOR problem.

If anything he should drop hints that your box is garbage and needs work…like say “Hey boo, how many kegels can you do in a min?”

• YSoSrs

I have no problem with anal…for other people. I personally am not comfortable with it and that is just something that will remain a mystery to me. :shrugs:

• Milky

Doin the butt! Sexy Sexy :buttshake: I want that butt that butt that big ole big ole butt!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: yall make me so sick! LMAOOO!!

but look :gossip:

she did it with one guy till 5 in mornin, then turned right around & fckd the new dude that NIGHT! tambout she felt so bad. :blink: no u didn’t!

i wish ppl stop tellin me this dumb chit. i needs AWAY from this job. these hoes ratchet as fck! & this broad just turned 51!

All I know is that in GA it is ILLEGAL to have anal sex and oral sex. If they know it you can go to jail for those tow things.

• Gigi26

Did anyone see this show “Addicted to shopping?”

this yt bytch had 250,000 worth of bags. That’s a house :no: I was like :blink: that shyt doesn’t even gain value!

• 69

Fayla knew better than to ask a question like this in here. It’s about to get real funky, real fast. I’m just :waiting: for this to transpire.

• NaijaGal

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

===============================
      I’ve had a male friend tell me the girls he’s with prefer anal…one time he told me he stuck a 10 inch dildo up a girls hole and it disappeared in it :hurl: …that sh*t (no pun intended) is just gross to me…things are meant to come out, not go in that region *shivers*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

_________________________
      Why did you just read her :lol: that chit ^^^^^ DAYUM you already rained on the wedding day :wink:

• Trendsetter

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Trend,

KayKay ijs, i lowkey feel like i been missin out & chit
      but honeyyy i just think i aint built for certain chit & anal is one of ‘em!

_________________________________________________

My cousin loves it…she said that he has to take his time entering…you will need lube..but once it’s in there…it’s all good…she too says it’s the best orgasm ever…all I got to say is…I’ll pass

• dancerbee93

NaijaGal says:

====================
      if that’s what it takes to be a wife I’ll pass
      ————————
      What she said :thumbsup:

• Milky

“Hey boo, how many kegels can you do in a min?”

————————————-
      :dead:

• KayCeiSoul

@Fay – me neither. I have enough trouble keeping enough fiber in my diet and making sure it stay sitting nice and pretty. The last thing I need is azz problems.

Have you ever had a azz cramp during cycle time? The thought of that feeling of electricity shooting through your azz randomly is enough to not want ANYTHING going up in there. :no:

• Xena68

NikkeMinxx says:

:dead:

• NaijaGal

so are the same girls taking it up the ass still having convulsions when they think of two men going at it???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

_____________________________________________________
      Flawed logic… why he ain’t marry her a long time ago then? Didnt he trust her, or did he think she’d stockpile enough evidence to void a prenup?

I forgot what book I was reading but they say a baller’s wife is only the last groupie standing. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:blink: Illegal with all those DL openly gay and trannies walking around ION about that one

• Trendsetter

Oh and I heard it’s real painful…after having anal…your next bowel movement is going to hurt…

• Bad Influence

69 :hug: hey bew

• Ty

Chile :smack:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: :crying: but yyyy Nikke?? exactly how much fuggin does one have to do to achieve such a status? :no:

good lawddd!

YSO i can roll with a finger, but THAT is where it :stops: & that’s only DURING coitus. *fans self*

& do these hoes really be anal douching?? :wtf:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

____________________________________________________________
      To keep calling themselves virgins…

• NaijaGal

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

======================
      gonna need butt plugs before 18…sad

• Gigi26

@Choco: I’m tired of these basic bball hoes sending their whack ass info to blogs like they really doing something new. Shyt these ppl have big weddings and hubby goes to a game and gets blown 2 nights after! All this chit she doing means nothing. She trying real hard to be a socialite…She needs to sit her Salamander looking ass somewhere!

Alexis and Amare: Shrek and Fiona.

• KayCeiSoul

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

****************************

KMA and lock me up. :coffee:
      Will not tell him NO HE CANNOT because it is illegal.
      Who gone tell it? “Not I”, said the cat. :grin:

• Bad Influence

Nikke bew :boobs:

:hug:

• Caramel Sundae

@Gigi26 Tell em why you mad… Wow but :cosign: to ALLADAT

• NaijaGal

Choco aka Hippie says:

=========================
      :lol: that’s probably why they enforced the law

• Gigi26

Well if you getting butt fukked every night then yeah your ass is gonna be like yo urethra..you gonna be peeing out your chit :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Hey BadMedicine.. :motorboat:

:yahoo: everyone… How rude of me-I just jumped in the convo without even speaking.

• Milky

anal douching why in massengil hell are they doing that?

• KayCeiSoul

What does Amare’s fiancee’ do? Does she have a career?
      Many women get used to a certain level of comfort and simply are not going anywhere when it’s that much bread on the table.

I…would…not…either.

I cannot front.

• YSoSrs

@NAIJA

Naw. Cause a woman taking a **** in the ass is TOTALLY different than a man taking a **** in the ass. Of course. :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

69 :ashamed: i sawwy, she brought the rathetness to me & i needed to release it, welcome to my world :crying:

Naija :hurl: PLAYLA has seen some unbelievable chit go down with the forbidden entrance. such as DOUBLE anal :no: she was just like, wow, so have they ordered their colostomy bags yet bc baby aint NOTHIN close to grip present!

• OutsidetheBox

:eek:

It really is illegal. I know all that goes on in GA but it is still a law there.

Hell, if a man/woman stays in a house with you for more than hours and has mail delivered to that house, that is common law. GA doesn’t update laws regularly.

• Bad Influence

Gigi called that girl a salamander :crying:

• Trendsetter

My cousin anal douches….

Milky,

i think it’s posed to “clean” the area before entering :shrug:

• Caramel Sundae

Double WHAT??????? Where have I been? :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Your
      I knew it was a reason I didn’t like ATL I still don’t get the hype about it

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB :woohoo: :love: hewwo my luv!

Trend :popcorn: so is it to prevent anal secks from being a chitty situation??

• NaijaGal

@FAYLA – he was completely grossed out cause he had to help her pull it out *shudders* so yeah I can only imagine what happens when she needs to bypass #1…the horror

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on Beyonce

• Milky

yuck these hoes won’t be able to hold it if they need to have a bowel movement. these teenagers are goin to be wearing diapers in there mid 20’s. asshole bigger than their cooch!

• Bad Influence

Jackson :hug:

• KyCakes

Naija :hug:

You like my Lyin’ Ryan, eh? :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Alexis and Amare: Shrek and Fiona.
      ______________________________________
      :lol: Look girl thats her dumb azz I mean don’t she look dumb look at her outfit and he is only marrying her because he needs a beard :whistle:

• KyCakes

Songstress :yahoo:

I finally ordered my whip last week!!!

• KayCeiSoul

Milky says:

yuck these hoes won’t be able to hold it if they need to have a bowel movement. these teenagers are goin to be wearing diapers in there mid 20?s. asshole bigger than their cooch!

****************************************

There has already been a surge in Depends sales. Maybe this is why? :shrugs:

• Trendsetter

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

OTB hewwo my luv!

Trend so is it to prevent anal secks from being a chitty situation??

_________________________________________

Yes, she cleans it out really good before she has anal sex…and she also washing her man ahole out before she eats it…

She uses something called phresh for her douches…and she uses some kind of soap from whole foods to wash him out…
      Ok let me stop….I got stories for days

• OutsidetheBox

On topic: Sandra you are so indoctrinated in your old fashioned ass beliefs.. :no: I just dont know how you even manage to survive as a progressive lesbian.

Lucky fiancee..why she lucky? Cause she gets to shop..? :eek: Cause she can change her last name? Because every thirsty groupie here to yonder knows about him, his career, his salary, and his questionable past..? :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Fay :hug: MISS YOUUUUU :(

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

KY :yahoo: that’s awesome! thanks sug!

i whipped last night, but i’m not sure if urs shipped today. i think i’m up to 10/10/12 right now.

thanks again!! :kiss:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB :hug: imy right back! there was a brief contract negotiation. i can make a couple cameo appearances a week :rofl:

• Carmez79

—————————–

Straight up delusion. This is not what it takes to be a wife. People put that life above self respect. sorry i rather live check to check than stay with a man that publicly embarrasses me and cheats on me in hopes of ONE DAY getting a ring. that is not what love and marriage is about. this whole notion of a man will be a man is stupid because not all men cheat. some are perfectly fine with who they are with.

• SamIAMnotHAM

Ok let me stop….I got stories for days

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

huh? :eek: :blink:

• San

Get her a stylist while he at it

• belindammp

Never take dating advice from someone that doesn’t even :tape:

• 3halos

OH TRUST… he’s always been out there. Can’t say much but I know some of his ‘behind the scenes business people’ who take care of his image and he is OUT DERE… Whatever… If trendy bags and ugly shoes and watches are your way UP and payoff for turning a blind eye to the nonsense and trying to protect your vajajay from breakouts hes bringing home, kudos to you.

• cocoa49

Ciara is still chasing 50 she don’t care.