Soul legend Aretha Franklin, 70, gave her fans a scare when she was hospitalized in 2010. Rumors swirled that Franklin was battling cancer, but sources close to Ms. Franklin said she actually underwent a simple lap band procedure in addition to breast reduction surgery. Franklin’s PR denied the reports that Franklin had gastric surgery. But her rapid weight loss in the months following her hospitalization was evident of weight reduction surgery.

Beverly Hills-based surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Koplin (who did not treat Franklin) told FOX News weight loss that drastic could only mean one thing.

“Losing this amount of weight with exercise and diet would require a strict, strict team, and is said to be impossible especially those above 40 with a slowed metabolism,” Koplin told us. “Surgical correction is the fastest way to see an 85 pound weight decrease in just a few months.”

Whether she wants to admit it or not, Ms. Franklin looks great! And she seems very happy when she was spotted leaving her midtown hotel in New York City today. I’m sure the extra attention she’s getting from younger men these days made the surgeries all worth while.
Photo: Patricia Schlein/ WENN.com

544 Responses to “Aretha Franklin has a new lease on life after successful weight reduction surgeries”

Angiegirl says:

Get it Re-Re!!!!

I woulda say they coulda sat em up for you after they reduced em, but consider how heavy and downtrodden they were prior to the surgery, they did the best they could with them old azz tits.

Get it hunty!!!!! :boobs:

Prime Suspect! :yahoo:

Do I gotta go get my question from downstairs?

Angiegirl says:

Oh, and she aint checking for no younger man.

Ever since she retired that fireman, she been a one man woman, just the size of two women. :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

I’m sure the extra attention she’s getting from younger men
    __________________________________________________
    Say what now?

bnatural says:

That second pic of Aretha…. :rofl:

Re Re’s :boobs: are covered up :yahoo:

It looks like she has gained back some weight. She looks good now. The skin was hanging off her face before.

Cocoabana says:

dem titties look like boogie boards.

@Minxx – :hug: what sayeth you

Bad Influence says:

that TWA is popping Aretha…*puts a lil Whip on dem edges*

Cocoa ain’t shyt tho

DownBottom says:

:cuss: COT DAM SANDY DEM DAMN TIG O BITTIES POPPED UP ON MY SCREEN AND SCARED ME!!!! :mad:

OAN :applause: on the weight loss! :pray: I STILL have my J-O-B…SMDH

:offtopic: Did Domestications ?go out of business :mad:

lovezoe says:

Them titties were about 40lbs each. Good for her losing the weight!

@OTB From downstairs….

I knew about the phone off situation I just wondered what happened when you actually got to her…

This blog bout to explode..she posted someone with actual talent.

A diva that we can believe herrrrr *does the stroll*
    :heart: my mutha****ing aunt tee RETHA!!!

*turns on Natural Woman*

Good for her she looks healthier so that’s a plus

OFF TOPIC
    I made some banging chicken fried rice last night :champ:

I Say a Little Prayer for yewwww :whistle:

*the twist*

I miss me and my granny, together 4ever. :heart: :cry:

Bad Influence says:

Usuallllllllllllllll and that fuggin munkey :cuss: :hug:

@Mac – What your baby girl do?

Finally finished reading them short stories, all I can say is MY LAWD. Mister hands is full. :yes:

:kneel:

ALL HAIL TO THE REAL QUEEN RE-RE!!

She looks great and if she had surgey thats her business I’m just glad she’s still with us. I was scared when that cancer report came out back then.

AlluringlySweet says:

That’s great! Hope she keeps it off love Ms. Franklin.

@Nikke My mama fussed her out good and her daddy, blamed me LOL

I was so happy to see her that I messed up her bun and hugged the chit outta her and went to :rules: <—-me lecturing.

The other kids was sliding round the house like :kona: and I was following her room to room like :kona:

Everytime I saw her again, I started back up. I get carried away. She just kept giving *terrorist face* and fixing that damn bun LOL

Good for her, cause that weight on her was a got damn shame :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB I love your kids…. You live in a house full of characters.

Caligirl says:

jeniefrumdabloc :hug: that doggie is sooooo cute.

:dead: @the 2nd pic

why do peepa lie about having the surgery tho? :shrug:

@NikkeMinxx says:

I’m not convinced those are Converse…..

lovezoe says:

Them titties were about 40lbs each. Good for her losing the weight!

DB :hug: whatchutamboutwillis??
    OTB :2dance: <—baby boi routine

Anna says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

I’m not convinced those are Converse…..

~~~~~~~
    I don’t think so either.

I’m not convinced those are Converse…..
    :rofl: :rofl: Me neither!

You live in a house full of characters.
    _______________________________________

:yes: Sometimes I have to retreat. I’m really introverted believe it or not..I express myself in words well but I can go days without engaging anyone else. It can be draining for me at times. :)

My oldest is introverted with a serious dose of shyness..my other 4 LIVE to entertain.

Nikke :waves: <—ReRe's extra weight

sup bewskittle?

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

No more saggy :boobs: YAAY!!

oh sandra JUUU WRONG AF FRO THAT SECOND PIC :cry:

why do peepa lie about having the surgery tho?
    ______________________________________________
    Cause other peepa will judge the chit outta ya. Judge you for being fat, judge you for how you loose the fat. :eyeroll:

Ppl do it cause they give too many fukks what other fukkers think. IMB. :tea:

MsDivaRo says:

Aretha looks great!!! That second pic scared the bejesus outta me. Who ever put her in that dress at the time should be hit in the head with a 2X4 and left for dead!!! smh

Sandra,

I now crown thee Queen of Shade :cool: caint nobody shade like yew!

gypsyeyes says:

Where is KDub? that is her guhl! :wail:

MsDivaRo says:

:wave: hey Gypsy what’s popping?

yeen neva lied OTB. a homie made a post saying how she loved our natural hair with all its coils, kinks, etc today. some fool gets up there tambout not ALL yall need to go natural somma yall still need a perm :blink:

i just put smh on the status, but she came back & said Girl I’ve learned there is no pleasing a black man, if you wear weave nails and lashes you’re fake. if you’re embracing what God gave you, you need to perm your nappy head. They don’t get it.

Fay!!!! :rofl: <—Beyonce in the Baby Boy vid.

*dons swim suit (one piece :eyeroll: ) for the beach scene.* :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB, you went to see Kid Fury define shade? Because I totally heard it in what I think your voice sounds like. :rofl:

fay fay! :danban:

______________________________________________________________________
    :nono: Who gone check her boo? That is Aretha “Sang B!tch” Franklin. Please believe she wear what the fukk she wanna. She prolly cursed they ass to the gawds when they tried to put a shawl around her. :hahaha:

Any starrah with “Sang B!tch” as a middle name..Whitney, mariah, Bey…they aint got time for that. :lol:

Lucky704 says:

:blink: :boobs: I was not expecting that picture. I am so happy all turned out well for her due to her age.

They don’t get it.
    :tea: And I need to go comment on that.

I had to delete an ignant..same thing..some of yall need perms quip..then she went to talking about God… :thinking:

Me: So what God gave them aint “for them”??? …that heffa deleted it. I deleted her.

Tainted_Love says:

Go ahead Queen Aretha!

BrownSuggaBabe says:

BIG :boobs: run in my family..My sister & i had a breast reduction just so we would’nt look like that when we got older..plus carry’n them jugs around gv me back problems.. “tea:

Usual- :waves:

Because I totally heard it in what I think your voice sounds like.

Nikk! :rofl: Sometimes I relapse. :lol:

I read an interesting article yesterday about how it seems SOME ppl have a genetic predisposition to “wanting to be thin”…

:thinking: Whats good for the goose is good for the gander so everybody doesnt see slimness or small sizes in the same light. IMB.

so what’s been goin on on the blog today? what i miss? :popcorn:

Juggers run in my fam too. Sadly when I lost weight mine went too. :( I embraced them. Bustiers just dont look the same without that other D. :lol:

:tea: And I need to go comment on that.

bitch! :coffee:

whenever i hear somebody say “they wont look right natural” i wanna scream. i mean how u wont look right how u was born & chit? :blink:

Ive been in and out all day @Fay. Hony was here, confusing everything we said, but giving out great skin clearing tips down stairs.

:thinking: Ion know much else. I actually had to work (work for me means sit in meetings) some today. Its been a few weeks so i aint complaining (out loud)

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Did all that in 98 was to a c-cup, only to have them grown back in 04 when I got preggers again..love my d-cups til they runneth ova.. :yes:

______________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OTB, I understand what you saying but you know I’m right!!!! I would have lost my job that day…I will have just told her no ma’am Ms. Retha you don’t need to be having the girls hanging out like that!!! We can give you cleavage but with something more conservative since you so top heavy!!!

@NikkeMinxx says:

#54 Dayum OTB how much weight did you lose? You know I don’t like skinny girls… :waiting:

FAYFAY- Been bad with my water today :(

i mean how u wont look right how u was born & chit?
    _____________________________________________________

I imagine this are the types of ppl that have plastic surgery on frivolous things… I am all for plastic surgery for cleft palates, and the like…but I tend to be like Oprah when it comes to all that other rearranging.

MSVALLDAY says:

______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

:dead:

don’t have the :boobs: prollum :no:

these 38 C’s is about as good as it’s gone get :shrug:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

BIG run in my family..My sister & i had a breast reduction just so we would’nt look like that when we got older..plus carry’n them jugs around gv me back problems.. “tea:

I’m in the big tiddy club too!!! I’ve never experienced back probs ever!!! I’ve learned to embrace my well endowed chest! :rofl:

FAYFAY- Been bad with my water today :spank:

how murch u done drunk?? :waiting:

:lol: @Nikke skinny dont live here. Nor is she invited..with her cold, hungry ass.

About 60 pounds tho. :yes:

:lol: @Diva!!! Thats cause you a diva too. I can see you tryna hit my aunt-tee after she throw a cell phone at your ass for your “help.” :hahaha:

@NikkeMinxx says:

60 lbs?! Go ‘head girl! if you re happy with it Im happy for you, Im sure youre still cute as a button though so you can have a pass. Wayment you still got arse right?

Dymond says:

@NikkeMinxx says:
    I’m not convinced those are Converse…..

:dead: hey boo :waves: from the otha side

Faylaaaaaa :boobs:

Retha up there looking sooooo much better :clap:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hell yeah, we would be going round and round!!! You gone cova dem tittays up you hear me….*bam cell upside my head*

preggers again
    My mama has the only small jugs on her side. She said I stayed preggo for so long (she called me an elephant..24 month births) my tittays just thought they was big. :lol:

She aint chit either.

OTB when i was much younger i was almost obsessed with wanting a nose job. SO glad i didn’t do it! i’m good on my round ass nose & erry other flaw i have. perfection is so boring :yes:

Dymond says:

@NikkeMinxx says:
    I’m not convinced those are Converse…..

hey boo from the otha side

Faylaaaaaa

Retha up there looking sooooo much better
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You had me scrolling up to see Retha’s tennis….The a lil wide fo converse, right? maybe payless cause they gots wide shoes!!!!

Dymond says:

You know I don’t like skinny girls…

:mad: skinny girls need love too :cry:
    Everybody can’t be thick!

About 60 pounds tho.

:rofl: SHUT THE FRONT DO’ THO! :blink: where in na hell was it??

Dymond! :kiss: good afternoon sweetness! :love:

my tittays just thought they was big.

MsDivaRo says:

:stop: Retha got her man friend carrying that Louis V, so I doubt those are payless shoes, right? :rofl:

Wayment you still got arse right?
    __________________________________
    :oops: :rofl: That is soooo funny!!! I saw an old bf..and he was like girlllll :no: You know how our men are..they like that extra…he complimented me then proceeded to tell me how i fooled him all them yrs thinking I had some ass??? :hahaha:

My hips wont quit. The backside tho..wide + heart shapely, but no weight on it®

Bad Influence says:

i knew Dymond was a bag o’ bones :coffee:

bless her heart :hug: lol

ALRIGHT NAH ARETHA!!
    YOU BETTA R E S P E C T HER!

Bad Influence says:

*looks at my phone* OTB lying…she got cakes *snickers*

yeah bish i still got dat pic :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

skinny girls need love too…
    ________________________________________________________
    and they get more than their fair share….. but somebody gotta love the 8-12/14’s….

Bad Influence says:

*swan dives into Nikke’s shirt*

hello luv :D

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Im glad I’m thick in all the right places altho I am a meal or two away from being fat .. :no:

Dymond says:

:mad: cot damnit I got tits tho :rofl:
    and I aint cold and hungry either :lol:

perfection is so boring

:yes: And who has achieved this “perfection” you speak of anyway? <—rhetorical :lol:

Thats another beauty about this ugly ass internet. For every +1, we can get a -1. Memba "they" was like Halle Berry was it! The be all end all..(along with robin givens and those kinds) and then..the internet happened and ppl was like, :shrug: "she aiight..but looka here..!"

Its all perfect..to somebody. :heart:

Bad Influence says:

u sure do have sum tiddays.. rawr. :coffee:

skinny girls need love too
    ____________________________

:love: :hug: *pulls out bandz* I do have a few notable exceptions. And you know Im all the thick I like. :lol:

My nigga tendencies, you see. I can be chunk, you sir/madaam no. :lol:

My hips wont quit. The backside tho..wide + heart shapely, but no weight on it®

:rofl: so u & BeyBey got similar :buttshake: huh? :yes:

@BadMedicine.. *Gabby Douglas floor routine into yours*

@OTB You gon meet me in Houston or what?

@Dymond Pipe down. We love you already so you can be skinny if you want.

where in na hell was it??
    _________________________
    :lol: Thats a genetic blessing..I’m tall for a woman plus my body shape allowed me to hide fat.

Whenever I tell ppl what i weight they look at me like im lying. :lol:

Dymond says:

:D :D :D :D

:boobs: :coffee:

Bye Y’all :nite:

:lol: :hahaha: :rofl:

@His. Send me that pic. I got a new phone. :tea:

Weight to me, cause I stay on the net and p0rns too much, is weightttttt now. These new booty hoes done fukked the game up.

ok i got a querstion. is the BAA E. Badu got real?? :think:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Trying to catch up :eek:

:yes: @Fay. Thats why i be needing Tina to sew that chit into my undergarments too. We got the hips to waist ratio down. :lol:

Bad Influence says:

bye Roses!! I’m out :hug: s all around

@Jackson, NO!! all mines :lol:

BAA<— ??

E Badu got a nice bod-eeee. :yes:

Hissy :byebish: :hug: :love: LOL

These new booty hoes done fukked the game up. :rofl:

now watching Solange’s new vid :yes:
    didnt eem know she had anything new out :coffee:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

These new booty hoes done fukked the game up.
    ~~~~~~~~
    :mad:

Big Ass Afro

& her chit always been bangin in my eyes. even when she was smaller she had a donk :yes:

Dymond left? Grrr. :hug:

Grrr. Headed out.
    :bye:

I dont think its real cause memma she cut her hair all off? :thinking: That wasnt long ago..or was it?

Hit you on the celly friend.

Sol-Angel. :heart: love the vid, waiting on the song to hit me.

LMAO
    Im in the Anderson post catching up on the Funnies from the day . .
    wheeeewh! some people :lol:

Lucky704 says:

:yawn: This is going to be a long night.

Hi everyone :hug:

I just found out some bad news…

@Honeycoatd :wave: Nothing to serious I hope :|

Hi everyone

I just found out some bad news…
    *******************************
    :waves:

Is everything ok Honycoatd? :waiting:

Lucky your at work til 9 again tonight??

yallcrazy says:

Dontchew come in here with no mess yo :hahaha:

:eek:

Lucky704 says:

luVn_liFe… Yes, I filled in for someone. I have been here since 8:45..

:rolleyes:

Lalalalalalalala :whistle:

yallCrazy!!!! :chase: I made you :egg: this morning and you NEVER Came back :rolleyes:

Good Lawd Lucky!!! at least ur gonna be cha-CHING!!!

KEI!!! :happy: i see JONAHS ready to go!!! :hug:

You guys should check out Delta Rae

Luv :hug:

yallcrazy says:

I didnt want no eggs today :eek:

yallcrazy says:
    Dontchew come in here with no mess yo
    ************************************
    Me? :shrug:

@Kei whats Delta Rae :think:

Oh I said that in a deep voice :eek:

:eek: The :egg: were “f’n” made at 8AM!!!!!!!

Lucky704 says:

luVn_liFe… says: Good Lawd Lucky!!! at least ur gonna be cha-CHING!!!
    **********************************************************************
    Yes.. :buttshake:

Of course not Lucky! :hug:

I was talmbout Honycoatd with ko radio interview skit mess :hahaha:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

I’m stressed…Need sum boi pu**y asap :-)

All Of A Sudden Its partly cloudy… No Longer SUNNI :eek:

:chase: BRENDEN!

Honycoatd says:

Oh no guys its not that serious…. I was expecting her visit next week but she decided to come early and just when I was suppose to have some “alone” time to myself *real tears*.

I thought I had hungry pains but it was way more out of my control.

Anyone ever try to up their calcium intake to lower tummy pains?

Luv

A band

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hey Lu lu lu Luvin…I wanna give you those thigh royD eyes but ION how :shrugs:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

I’m stressed…Need sum boi pu**y asap
    ***********************************

:thinking:

Honycoatd says:

Where do you guys get these voices from?

I see some type in a certain voice. Why don’t you add what show it is from so others can “get it” too?

luVn_liFe… says:

All Of A Sudden Its partly cloudy… No Longer SUNNI
    ******************************

Honycoatd says:

Kei… gosh Jonah is so big now. Is he tall or just an illusion? He was just a baby the other day now he is definitely looking like a big boy.

He’s 19 months just has a big ass head

Luvn your a trip…

Honycoatd says:

Wow Kei, time goes by…. He has always been a super cutie. He does look like hubby alot more now. Did you have another baby or was that a younger pic?

@HoneyCoated :D

@Kei Oh okay

@Bren :eek:

Hony

we adopted a little girl she is 2 almost 3 months

@Kei…
    I see your going to be ready to start Monday,How are you feeling about it? :hug:

Honycoatd says:

That is beautiful Kei… congrats on the addition. I guess now you have 1 of each. Are you done or thinking of more? 2 little ones are a handful but joy when they are close and can enjoy being siblings. The little babydoll and Jonah look alike, did you adopt with in the family? How was the process for you?

Hony

we adopted a little girl she is 2 almost 3 months
    ************************************************

Is the process more difficult when the child is younger? I know it varies from state to state, but do you have to be more flexible with your time?

Honycoatd says:

Brennadan you need to get in the kitchen and get something together if your going to get anything tonight. You do know a way to a man’s mushroom is through his stomach so you better start whipping up something good for him to eat.

Hony

No, I only wanted 1 bio child. Nope not in the same fam Jonah is my birth child. The process was slow and tedious.

@Lucky

The agency we went through was great, it was harder for the simple fact that we couldn’t choose who we wanted they had the choice of who adopted the said child. Lots of $$$ went into this.

@Luv

I’m ready scared as hell, but ready

@Kei
    :hug:
    :kiss:
    Thats Natural Honey,did you get a port?

No I didn’t

Hony

@Lucky

@Luv

I’m ready scared as hell, but ready
    ***********************************
    I want to do it so bad, I know it will happen when the time is right. I think I would face the same issue, I would want to take everyone home with me.

@ Kei

I know Jonah’s your bio baby but I am asking if the babygirl is from within his family. She looks alot like Jonah now so I was asking.

I can relate to the slow and tedious adoption process it sucks and can be so discouraging.

So you did not choose the babygirl? It was the center’s decision? That is different. She is a beautiful little girl and I do hope her arrival will strengthen your core family bond and embed the love of each other, family, community and all you and your husband have done by accepting her into your family. Many blessings and great fortunes be onto you my dear.

@Lucky

The mother was still pregnant when she chose us. We spent a lot of time together had to give her monthly allowances.

@ Kei

Oh ok now I understand what kinda adoption it was. It was through a private agency. I am thinking it was a federal adoption you did. Either way, you have done a wonderful thing. I will add her to my prayer list of her growing up successful and make you both proud including Jonah.

@Lucky

************************************************
    WoW.. that’s deep, good that she had your family to care for her. I saw your font about Monday and you stay Blessed, you are a mommy and your kids need you to be strong.

Hony

Thank you!

Lucky

Hony

Thank you!

Lucky

********************
    Your welcome.

Honycoatd says:

Lucky…. I hope you get the opportunity to open your heart and home to a little one soon enough. Definitely, our time is good but HIS time is even better… Just pray on it hunnie that he sees you through the process and make you aware of all opportunities that will benefit you both.

I always wanted to adopt children, although, I have 5 of my own and a bonus big baby girl I will soon officially call my own in the eyes of the law although the MOST HIGH have already blessed me with her and he has definitely opened my eyes to be even more selfless and graceful for what I have and what I can offer to someone else.

@ Kei

What is happening Monday, if you don’t mind me being nosey?

:wave: Bye Roses,Im trying to Keep up w/Yall and cook,Its NOT Working

:eek:

Kei

No problemo… You, Yso, Nikkie Knack and a few others that have given selflessly to these babies that needed someone to care, love and protect them is a wonderful thing for me to see.

Luvn you

Same here… lol… and I am checking homework and about to lay out clothes for tomorrow. I am so glad it is Friday and want to lay down.

Chemo starts.

Jonah doesn’t care for Meredith that much

@ Kei

I am sorry to hear. Is it cancer? Whatever it is, I hope angels surround you and also comfort your family during this time of seeing you go through such a treatment. I hope your body fights this illness and whatever is standing in your way of great health be removed and cast away forever out of sight. I will be praying for a speedy battle and recovery for you. It must be scary… don’t give up hope. A plan is in the works for you to be victorious… I am speaking it into existence and I beat your family is too. :hug: Be safe my dear.

luVn_liFe :waves:

************************
    Thank you.

Honycoatd says:

Jonah is just noticing he is sharing his space with little Ms. Meredith. When I hear that name, I am thinking of a little fairy. Quite a strong spiritual name you chose for your babygirl. May she be your hidden strength that is so small but has so much power. She is your protector and a blessing in disguise to you.

Keesh says:

Is anyone out there there there

:waves: Keesh

Keesh says:

Heyyyy Lucky….how was your day?

Honycoatd says:

I am so glad it is Friday and want to lay down.

I hate to break it to you, hun, it’s Thursday.

@ Kei_lyme I’m praying for you. :pray:

yallcrazy says:

I hope angels surround you and also comfort your family during this time of seeing you go through such a treatment. I hope your body fights this illness and whatever is standing in your way of great health be removed and cast away forever out of sight. I will be praying for a speedy battle and recovery for you. It must be scary… don’t give up hope. A plan is in the works for you to be victorious… I am speaking it into existence and I bet your family is too. Be safe my dear.
    :cosign:

Kei :hug: GOD got this! WE are here for you for support and prayer! :hug:

And oh my! I can see Jonah now :love: He is so so adorable! :heart:

Honycoatd says:

I am so glad it is Friday and want to lay down.

I hate to break it to you, hun, it’s Thursday.
    ===============
    Auntie, when you have kids and start laying out tomorrow’s clothes yo :huh: It’s Friday OK :huh: Got it? :yes:
    :hug: Good Night, I got homework to get on top of. :steer: *blasting So Emotional by Whitney*

yallcrazy says:

Oh one more thing Auntie, please let us know if lala contacts you about us overusing her eyes for laughs :eek:

LuvLife tends to get carried away sometimes :lol: #ikidikid

:eek:

GAGIRL87 says:

Get it Re Re :rofl: #chucktaylors

luVn_liFe… says:

The :egg: were “f’n” made at 8AM!!!!!!!

Ummm, Imma be wanting some sunny side up eggs tomorrow LuvLife. Make it happen Capt :D

Over & Out :eek:

Lmaooo oh aunt tea. *deep sigh*

Great read guys.

:eek:

:eek: :eek:

I will not with yew! Lmaoooo luvn gone give you pigeon eggs in the AM.

Keesh says:

Lol..yall still up clowing this late
    Kei I’m definately staying prayed up for you
    OTB, what are you doing up this late
    I iron on Sundays for the entire week…its that weird?

I stay up on thursdays for Grey’s and Scandal Keesh. A of us watch.

Keesh says:

I’m happy my chirren on fall break baby

A lot of us watch. ..that should be.

Ironing for the week is a nice treat to your mornings huh. I should get into that. I iron every morning for 4 :no:

Yall on year round schedule?

Keesh says:

I told myself I was going to start watching Scandal but haven’t had a chance to catch it

Its on in 5min. ABC Network.

Keesh says:

No way. I couldn’t imagine school year round…..it would kill me

Oh no! I iron for 4 too. If I did it every morning I would be late
    I’m going to check it out

Oh. Year around schools give good breaks, that’s why I asked. They do something like 10 weeks in 3 weeks out.

That is hard to do if you work a traditional schedule imo.

No he didn’t. #scandal

Keesh says:

That’s real hard. We believe that education starts in the home
    So we are very hand on with them before and after school. There is one elementary school in the city that does year round

Keesh says:

I hope I can pick up on this show.

Keesh says:

Wow..their are a lot of Black actors on this show

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Them TITAYS! Congrats for her getting fit but I pray my chest never gets past a single size d lol

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Love that you two have this mini chat session going on!

Whatever you do, do not go in to specifics with Scandal. I’m not watching until they are about 3 shows in!

Olivia pope is based on a lady that worked in dc cleaning up their messes.

The show chronicles around the messiness of Washington politics and the messiness that is becoming Olivia’s life.

Last season which was the first we found out that she is having an affair with the president.

Its produced by shonda rhimes. You should read her wiki page when you get a chance.

Lol hey Bella. What do you mean 3 in? This the third of this season I believe.

Keesh says:

I was just going to ask you to bring me up to speed….who does she work for

Keesh says:

Hey Bella….that is my baby girl name awwww

Keesh says:

Sooo 6 Milli just to keep their mouth close. Who was he?

Herself. Like a firm of super lawyers that clean up for the rich political folks. She’s the boss boss bosssss.

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

I’m too impatient to wait week to week. Especially with a show like that that always leaves you wanting more at the end of each episode.

So I wanted to wait until there were like 3 shows aired. I’m gonna start watching them this weekend!

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Keesh, if I had a daughter instead of a doggy, I would name her Bella as well ;)

A pastor that was instrumental in marrying gays. He was really popular with some, not so with others.

His wife wife tryna protect his image. Chile please.

Too funny Bella! Crazy lady. Love it. Lol

Keesh says:

What did she mean by let her go OTB

Quit calling. Go back to your wife; let me go back to my life

Keesh says:

WAIT!!! The president married????

Keesh says:

And the first lady know she screwing him. I don’t understand women that know what’s going on and choose to ignore it

Lol! You better netflix that first season! Lol yeah she know.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

‘the way to a mans mushroom’

*giggles*

There otb go with that random ish again? Who would be calling her cept rent to owns collection division? And who rents to own bathroom decor? They sell those lid seat covers at walmart…And they sell those ‘African’ paintings at the swapmeet :shrugs: & lil Blk boy handling a lil Blk girl a flower…Oh yeah that’s straight from the motherland *rolls eyes*

Keesh says:

I wouldn’t care. She wouldn’t dare step foot in there and I would have provided money for the child only

Keesh says:

I am going to get the past episodes tomorrowto watch this weekend

She respects the union more than herself. I think. I’m not nor have been married so I say that with that disclaimer.

Lol@ Brenden

What did she do???

Brendan :chase: lmaooo ewww I hate tacky flea market decor.

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Brenden!!! :hugs:

Please share whatever meds you take with me!! Pleaaaassseee

The wife? I think that’s for being such a politically driven wife. Drove him into olivias arms??

yallcrazy says:

:rofl: @Keesh getting into Scandal.I saw last season, not so much this season. ION like Kerry’s lips, they distract me from the drama :shrug:
    —–
    OTB :eek: As long as they ain’t the pagan eggs I guess I’ll be aight :D
    ===============
    :ha: at anybody thinking Brendbew wants the ‘mushroom’

Errbody knows he’s a bp ‘tunnel’ man :lol:

#callme :kiss:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Nah… Wife was in it for power and politics the whole time. It was always a marriage built for the public eye. Don’t think she was truly ever in love with him

Keesh says:

Damn I got a new show!!!

:waves: Hey Bella!

That’s that boy cat he on lol

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Y’all :waves: !!!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hey Bella,,,Girl its a special blend I call vicodinay…Hunty,,,Doc says wine ( a lil chardonnay) is good for the heart,,,Also says vicodin is good for my ruptured rectum :ashamed: Put them together,,,I feels…Invincible,,,Like Im flying,,,Like…Makes me feel like Im Beyonce :love: You put my love on top top top top tooooop :dance:

Keesh says:

@ yallcraz sometimes her lips get me of track, I know like palace eyes

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Yallie!!!! :kiss:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Yes!!!! That’s that type of ish I need ! The kind that makes you dance in the mirror, buck naked, with no music playing :danban:

With a dash of reisling spritzer

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

at anybody thinking Brendbew wants the ‘mushroom’
    Errbody knows he’s a bp ‘tunnel’ man

Okaaaaaay #TeamPowerBottom

Just saw a woman who can only be sweet browns daughter on my local news :ghost: baby BYE :eek:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Bella’s Master – Dont Taze me Bro says:

Okaaaaaaaaay. The kind that makes you put on a push up bra, tuck ur balls, and lure unsuspecting men you meet in webcam chatrooms to meet you at the local park after dark :dance:

:nite: yall :hug:

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

:dead: @brenden

I can’t play in the big league with youuuuuuu :wails:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Your doggie is so precious :love: I couldnt see that on my phone…How cute…I have big doggies…My dogs are manly dogs,,,Butt sniffers,,,But I can still appreciate the lap dogs :love:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

?@f*cktyler Seen Shawn Wayans At Justin Show And F*cking Fanned Out Hahaha. Wayans Brothers Are Gnar
    Details Reply Retweet Favorite

@frank_ocean @f*cktyler wayans are some uncle toms.
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

?@MARLONLWAYANS @frank_ocean and that would make you aunt jemima?
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

*giggles*

NaijaGal says:

Scandal definitely now has my attention…indignant hoes kill me…you still a hoe, hoe

NaijaGal says:

ion like that red haired gal…she grinds my gears

free says:

MAMA RE IS LOOKING GOOD AS HELL! GO MS. RETHA!!!

Good Morning :waves:
    Naji
    Free

:yawn:

KEESH :waves:

LUV N :happy: WAKE YOUR ARSE UP

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Good morning, everyone!

For the record, Re Re had either the gastric bypass. She was too big for the lapband. Just and FYI.

Morning Roses Black coffee —> :tea:
    NAIJA :hi: i dont know why im wore out i wen to bed early THis black coffee isnt getting it!

I was informed by ACE That i could not send out a list of GOOD MORNINGS :eek:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Let me try this again:

Re Re had the gastric bypass because was too big for the lapband.

Let me get my coffee in before I start typing. :coffee:

Good Morning!
    naija
    luvn
    keesh
    free
    donotdelete

Happy Friday :buttshake:

MILKY :hug:

Good morning beautiful people :hug:

I feel like I am early for school after been absent forever and a day.

Now did anyone see that video Chris Brown made about his confessions on how he feels for both Rhianna and Kae?

I am just catching up with what is going on but it is life… people put some much social burden on who you can love and in what manner… (in my eyes) He could have handled it better if he already knew he wanted to be back with Rhianna at some point and not have a noticeable relationship with Kae that she believed was an exclusive one. I hope they all can work it out to make each other happy.

Sometimes it is not what others think you need that is important but what you need for yourself to find peace.

Honycoatd says:

Can I ask who is Milky and Luvn…. They seem like old souls from this neck of the woods but I can’t place my fingers on who they are…. anyone willing to help or they themselves letting me know… Thanks in advance.

:wave: @HoneyCoated ???
    MilkY is a newbie ive been here for Quite sometime.iVe seen you pop in and out outta the blue.I think your from down south on my end,right?

And Morning MILKY!!!!! NO :egg: for anyone!!!! YallCrazy RUINED it for everybody!

Trendsetter says:

Morning All :waves:

:wave:

Good Morning *shaking my tailfeather*
    Luvn
    Naija
    Milky
    Keesh
    Hony
    DoNot
    Free

Milky says:

@honeycoated im a longtime lurker put been on the scene for a few months. look forward to getting to know u though!

:happy: TREND!!!
    Morning MsDivaRo!!! :cheers: its Friday!!

:wave: Trend

NaijaGal says:

@Honycoatd rain drops…they’re kids trying to figure it all out in a toxic environment…I personally think Rhianna and Chris are too toxic for each other, they need to love from far away…just b/c you love someone doesn’t mean you need to be with them…they put me in the mind of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love

morning msdiva :boobs:

:hi: Luvn…. thanks for responding

Oh ok great on Milky being new… hope she is enjoying her time. We can be a crazy Brady bunch. And by the way, did you have another name? I have been gone for a quick minute so I am in the unknown. Yea work life and home life keeps me busy so not much time to lay lay and parlay with the ladies and gentlemen of this loving environment we call homebase. Well I do hope all is well with you and I am currently living in the South in boring South Florida. Where are you btw?

luVn_liFe… says:

TREND!!!
    Morning MsDivaRo!!! its Friday!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hells yeah!!!! I’ve been waiting on this day all week………….

trend :hi:

@MsDivaRo YOU’Ve Been WAITING????? :ghost: wooooh chile! :kiss:
    @HoneyCoated im in Bro.Co.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

MSDIVA, TREND :waves: morning

Milky says:

Oh ok great on Milky being new… hope she is enjoying her time.
    _________________________________________________________
    yes im enjoyin u crazy bunch. like an extended family now!

@naija i lubs scandal i didnt get to finish watching it last night though. i dvr’d it will finish watchin tonight.

4day weekend here i come! :party:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MsDivaRo YOU’Ve Been WAITING????? wooooh chile!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: :yes: LUVN, I is ready to let loose and shake sumthin

MsDivaRo says:

Naija :kiss: Ya’ll don’t say nuffin about Scandal I DVR’d it…I’ll watch it this weekend *sticks fingers in my ears*

Milky says:

I is ready to let loose and shake sumthin
    ________________________________
    shake it fast show me whatcha workin wit!

My sweet African Black Beauty Naija,

How are you mami… and I agree on them being toxic right now for each other, but in their defense, they are still children. I also think their background and the abuse they came from is also unresolved that have them yearning to prove a point that they can be okay with each other. There is no denying they have love for each other but sometimes what love gotta do with it is an important question to ask and get answers to.

I do wish them the best through and will pray for peace for everyone, we have way too much turmoil amongst many of us and just have to get back to loving ourselves more, each other and The MOST HIGH above it all.

gypsyeyes says:

It’s raining here so I am having a rough morning like I had yesterday with this arthritis. Been up through the night. :yawn:
    I”m sweepy!

Ms. Diva-luscious

Hi darling, how are you today?

Luvn is Bro. Co. for Broward County or some other place you are talking about?

Milky says:

@gypsy sorry to hear ur in pain. gives u a bawdy massage and some motrin.

Mannie says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Yall are so fukn mean WHO DONE RAN OFF MANNY? I aint seen him font in a min.. He had his little queen moments but him was nice
    ___________________________

F u c k all of yah bitter ass bitches. Aint no queen over here. Tired ass tricks you hoes need a fluckin day job. Acussing me of being a queen but you just mad cause a successful black man like me dont want nothing from you.

I’ll take my BAN now SR.

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH!

gypsyeyes says:

I”m sweepy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Morning lady!!!! You are in my prayers hunni (mom)! :hugs: I fuggin hate Arthur…I use to have him in my right knee now he done moved to my left elbow. Bastid

Gypsy,

Hi sweet lady,

How are you today? You have arthritis? And where is it if you don’t mind me being nosey.

@HoneyCoated
    Broward Co.

Ms. Diva-luscious

Hi darling, how are you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey Hony Hony!!!! I’m doing Great (in my Tony the Tiger voice) :smile:

Morning lady!!!! You are in my prayers hunni (mom)! I fuggin hate Arthur…I use to have him in my right knee now he done moved to my left elbow. Bastid
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    :think:
    Ive been having a dull nagging pain in my elbow :(

Mannie says:

___________________________

I’ll take my BAN now SR.

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mannie :wave: who made you this mad on this here blog? :thinking:

:eek:
    what the… ” :blink:

Mannieeeeeee Hi hun,

Long time….

And why the negative energy sir? You know that is not what you want to project so don’t do it…. And come on with the queen bs….Who do you have to prove anything to? I will wait….

If you said only the FATHER above you are to answer to then why are you coming in here this early in the morning to tell ALL of us to kiss your backside? You need a hug so here :hug:

How is your wife? and worklife? I have not been around for a minute but its great to see you again and stop asking for a ban… We have had enough ban and lost of great people.

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~ ~

Ive been having a dull nagging pain in my elbow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ve had this for some time in my arm, well I’m gonna say elbow. The left arm is scary cause thats supposedly a sign of a potential heart attack or stroke in women…

:newpost: MsDivaRo :newpost: Morning WOOD :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

what the… ” “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He don’t like ya’ll azzez!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

Luvn, girl you are in my neck of the woods… finally a teamster in my area :smile: Where in Broward County are you, if you don’t mind letting us all know…. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Um, what’s going on? :coffee: morning beautiful people

MsDivaRo says:

@Luvn, hunti are the comments on or off? I’m coming

@MSDIVARO
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    right but its not my arm its just my elbow,Literally my elbow :| it just started a few days now

:wave: hey Lovezoe, come upstairs to the WOOD! lmao

Honycoatd says:
    girl you are in my neck of the woods… finally a teamster in my area Where in Broward County are you, if you don’t mind letting us all know….

~ ~ ~ ~
    :eek:

DfldBch

luVn_liFe… says:

@MSDIVARO
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    right but its not my arm its just my elbow,Literally my elbow it just started a few days now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chit its my elbow too, but it sometimes seems like it’s the whole fuggin arm….I take ibuprofen.

@MsDivaro Guhhhl you alreaTee Know they are OFF!!
    :hi: LoveZoe
    @honeyCoated whey you?

NaijaGal says:

well damn Mannie tell’em how you really feel

Morning Wood: nice body, def works for underwear modeling

missmiami says:

Gm all :coffee: finally starting to feel better. Man, I done missed alot. So riri and cb and kt have a real love triangle going on. Wow! Anyway, i have to attempt to drive today so :pray: for me

Honycoatd says:

I do have a thing for Ghanian and Nigerian men… its my new cup of :coffee:.

Hes a cutie but he looks so young. His lips are so alluring tho… *backs away tho, he might be just out of high school*

Ty says:

Well damn who pissed Mannie off :think:

Morning All :wave:

@missMiami… :pray: is the cushion sore and bruised???
    I hope you get well fast!

Milky says:

i no likey the morning wood. his hair scares me. nice bod though! :yes:

@HoneyCoated i agree he looks like a youngin’
    FeFeeeeee Come out and Play!!! I’ll make Only you :egg:

why yall always driving away the men

*sniggles*

That ain’t no Wood IMB! :coffee: NEXT

gypsyeyes says:

@Hony- It is in both hands,right knee and left shoulder.

Thank yall for the concern.

And :blink:

@MILKY. . . his hair??? LOL

Ty morning :happy:

Milky says:

@missmiami i :pray: u feel better and becareful driving ma’am.
    :hi: ty
    lovezoe

Honycoatd says:

Missmiami… hi peach, good to see you again.

Zoey… Hi sweetie pie

Naija I did not even look at far down… His face is cute but his mouth area is talking to me through my screen…

Luvn I am in the West Pem. BrokeMiramar close to alligator alley.

Ty says:

why yall always driving away the men

*sniggles*
    Chile……

:crying:

I have to go to the government center :cry: I dont wanna GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

missmiami says:

Its goten softer but u cannot ait or put pressure cuz u can kill the fat cells. Girl it is sooooo complex. I am on day 14 and haven’t sat. Anyway, if u must sit the doctor advises using a boppy pillow and doing o for no more than 20minutes. So i have to rig up my drivers seat with pillows. I would change my profile pic with the before & after booty but i dont wanna get banned. Anyway check me out on realself.com

Milky says:

@luvn I couldnt rub my fangers threw that stuff. fangers get stuck and shait. lol

missmiami says:

:mad: darn ipad and typos

bnatural says:

Morning folks! :waves: Did we talk about that video Chris Brown put out already?

Ty says:

Morning Wood has nice abs and I love his complexion :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

GM SR beauties :waves:
    His body nice but that hair not so much

@HoneyCoated.. your Far west :blink: NOrth Bro.Co. right on Boca/Deerfield Line..
    Anywho ROSES I GOTTA GO.I know ima be lost in the Sauce when i get back :|
    DivaRo/Milky Plz Dont get to slizzard til I get back!

:wave: <——donut for missmiami

Honycoatd says:

His hair is fine… He just seem to do little maintenance to it so it appears “Nappy” but it might be soft just have the appearance of thick. But you can see he has very curly hair… His coils are really tie and he also has straight hair within his curly hair… just not one consistency.

He is still a cutie….

Ty says:

why yall always driving away the men

*sniggles*
    Chile……
    ==================
    from the prologue to the epilogue hunty :coffee:

Hi Hony!

MissMiami- so you can’t get freaky?

Milky says:

DivaRo/Milky Plz Dont get to slizzard til I get back!

______________________________
    no guarantees its Friday and a looong weekend! here u go msdiva :koolaid3: massages ur elbow!

FeFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :koolaid:

BNatural- not yet. Karrachue tweeted you don’t play with feelings you just dont

Honycoatd says:

Miss Miami what did you do to yourself… I mean like did you hurt yourself? Had surgery?

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MORNING WOOD :yes: YOU IS SESSY YOU IS FINE YOU IS SOOO LICKABLE :ashamed: AND THANK YOU FOR THE BOXERS THAT SHAIT BE THE SESSIEST TO ME AND THAT V SHAPE.. :hunch: LIKE THE SKIN TONE TOO

SANDRA TURN THE COMMENTS ON :waves: MORNING SR

:peace:
    Cant Put it Offf any Longer…. b.b.l Hopefully i’ll be able to get in somewhere when i get BacK

gypsyeyes says:

Just watched the CB video and he was just being honest…

lovezoe says:

Sandy, why start the day off wirh a post we can’t comment on?

Well. I guess Manny Mae told y’all bitter bishes. :coffee:

FeFe says:

@luVn

*runs in*

girl if you don’t STOP it! You know I’m in SR rehab! :spank:

Honycoatd says:

I don’t understand why Mannie is getting flack tho…. I never thought he was anything other than straight. Its not even my business until he brings it in my arena. Men are some of the most sensitive walking beings, society and there rules have burden them with this they have to be hard and blah blah blah… I just find Mannie sensitive and respectful of our emotions…

I appreciate him being who is he and not what he others think he should be… He does not need validation or the go ahead from anyone, which he has stated many times with this attack on his demeanor or sexuality so people need to just give him his space and respect that.

luVn_liFe… says:

@HoneyCoated.. your Far west NOrth Bro.Co. right on Boca/Deerfield Line..
    Anywho ROSES I GOTTA GO.I know ima be lost in the Sauce when i get back
    DivaRo/Milky Plz Dont get to slizzard til I get back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’mma try to wait, but you better hurry up and git yo azz back here, you hear meh? :lol:

@Smonae, MissMiami, Lakes & Bnatural :wave:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

@MANNIE WAS THAT FO ME? :rofl: CALM DOWN BRUH! **DUCKS FROM THE PAWS O: ** THIS IS WHAT WE TALKING BOUT QUEENING OUT.. I ACTUALLY MISSED UR AZZ BUT THANKS FOR THE SHOW MIJO :hug: COME BACK AND PLAY MMKAY :kiss: **on the hand**

Lakey Baby… Hi darling

Yso and her boys… how are you luv?

Fefetish hi sweet… How are ya?

:hug:

Natasha38 says:

:waves: Morning ALL!!!!!!!

:dead: @ comment #277

Is there a batsignal for SR… just saying

@HONYLUV

We are good.

FeFe says:

:hi: @everyone who spoke

*runs back out and slams door*

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Yso **hands manny some midol** Girl we have to unite and help eachother might be that time of the month.. :coffee: Fawk he come out windmilling fo.. thought i felt his sandal fly right infront of my face..

Mannie says:

YSoSrs says:

Well. I guess Manny Mae told y’all bitter bishes.
    ____________________________

You included bitch…you sitting in front of a keyboard ethuggin and you really only mad cause the only **** you seen in recent history is your own…

Natasha38 says:

Is it bad that I kept trying to peek at the Morning Wood in one of those pictures… like I was going to see further than what was showing :ashamed:

Blackswan says:

GM all!!!

Just saw the CB video not so sure why Rhi so happy though? Dude said that he was confused and loved both of em??

:hi:
    smonae
    bnatural
    ftp :kiss:

Hony hola amor :kiss:
    Ty he don’t need to get ban :nono: .. we all loose it come back and meoow with us Mannie is all amor :yes:

Blackswan says:

lmao and i meant . not ?

Mannie says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Yso **hands manny some midol** Girl we have to unite and help eachother might be that time of the month.. Fawk he come out windmilling fo.. thought i felt his sandal fly right infront of my face..

Aint nobody windmilling just came out talking ish like the rest of yah…what i cant call yah out your name like you do me? Fluck outta here…

Milky says:

:wtf: did yall do to Mannie!

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

:huh: WOW DUDE IT’S ALL FUKN JOKES MANNIE WE CLOWN ON ERRBODY INCLUDING OURSELF.. WHY YOU SO MAD..

Mannie says:

___________________________

I’ll take my BAN now SR.

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH!

:blink:
    :woohoo: <—what queening out looks like

that was uncalled for sir. why disrespect the whole blog when ONE poster came for you. :smh: :no:

@MANNIE

Fck you. You came into SR saying you were gay. I was there and I remember. You wanted to play straight for whatever reason but you suck at it. That ain’t none of my fault.

But, while your sucking, get to working on my ****, bitch. :coffee:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Mannie never said that puta call me a b!sh a puta watevas but don’t get offended when we does the same :hug: You act like you new to this here blog :huh:

bnatural says:

BNatural- not yet. Karrachue tweeted you don’t play with feelings you just dont
    —————————

I know we always joke about the girls name but I feel bad for her….a little…

I’m sure she fell hard for him and in the end she ended up being embarrassed and humiliated…

Now based off the video and photos we’ve seen of Chris and Rih all week, they are NOT just friends…

Also, Rihanna tweeted something like “ain’t nobody’s business but mine and my baby’s.”…

Milky says:

DivaRo/Milky Plz Dont get to slizzard til I get back!

______________________________
    no guarantees its Friday and a looong weekend! here u go msdiva massages ur elbow!

Bottoms up *grabs Milky* Let’s do this!

:eek:

Natasha38 says:

=====================
    his body is def nice and his face is youthful…us Africans tend to age well #humble

@MANNIE

But, while your sucking, get to working on my ****, bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fuggin :dead:

gypsyeyes says:

Why take stuff so personal on a blog tho?
    Everyone didn’t call you a queen SIR!!!

bnatural says:

:hi:
    smonae
    bnatural
    ftp :kiss:
    ——————-

Hey milky :hug:

Mannie says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Mannie says:

___________________________

I’ll take my BAN now SR.

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH!

<—what queening out looks like

__________________________________

How is that queening out? I cam in an spoke my piece like all yah do and you included cause you have came for my neck with the same ish before so yeah i did a blanket **** YOU take it how you want…

Kei_lyme says:

YSO remembers all things. Beware bishes don’t type it if you don’t wanna be reminded of it.

Get to sucking

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

AWW Mannie if you like to :blow: Is cool we can be amigas :2dance: I likes it too :grin: LAUGH LET IT GO REEEELEASE MIJO! #UNITY!

FAYL ESSACLY he just picked up my comment I was asking why yall mean **not you don’t memmber who** and he came to windmilling me :cry: Im sweet tho! And he didn’t hve to include all roses just mean MEEOOW!

it’s too fckn early for this BS i’ll holla :peace:

lovezoe says:

In other news, we are going to try to give Lucas food this weekend. #teyibgtochangethetone #letsloveourlogin

:blink: Welll hell to the fluckking morning to yall!!!! :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

:hug: Milky & Diva

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses! TGIF! :yahoo:

Wait….is Wayne Brady gonna have to slap a bish?
    Y’all got it poppin’ EARLY this morning huh!?

*K. Michelle voice* Y’ALL IS MESSY! MESSY, MESSY, MESSY!! :rofl:

Milky says:

Bottoms up *grabs Milky* Let’s do this!

_________________________________
    shamone girl its getting kinda hectic in hur! we can drank in the :kona:

Ty says:

Hony hola amor
    Ty he don’t need to get ban .. we all loose it come back and meoow with us Mannie is all amor
    Lakes u know Im allergic to dumb shyt so Imma stay in the :kona: Not my blog so I really dont care who gets banned :coffee:

Mannie says:

@MANNIE

But, while your sucking, get to working on my ****, bitch.
    _____________________________
    What the **** ever hoe you the only broad on this blog talkin mad ish behind a gravi that aint you probably cause you look like a bitch that was beat in the face with a brick…I suck at playing straight man bitch please go kill yourself you will be doing the world a favor…

BNATURAL aww shait :kiss: one mo :kiss:

gypsyeyes says:

When keeping it real goes wrong…

I feel an Alabama Hot Pocket coming in 5.4.3.2.1

lovezoe says:

Bnatural- I kinda feel bad for her too. We all have been dogged by a loser, but to have it played out for the world to see is horrible. I view her as Teka and Rihanna is Chili. No matter what folks wanted them back together.

*pinches Johna’s cheeks while giving him a MJ front curl*

MsDivaRo says:

Dancer :kiss: stay on the sidelines ma!!!

Natasha38 says:

@luvn :happy: what’s the emoticon for those lala eyes… they are quite needed

never came for u a day in my life. real talk :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Mannie- if you done then :kona:

Ace
    hold me :hug:

Mannie says:

Get to sucking
    She got a faulty memory i aint never claimed gay…

SamIAMnotHAM says:

mannnnnnnn :nono:

for the poster Yall, have you ever heard of Doug Kaufmann? :thinking:
    or anybody can answer

Good Mernin everybody :waves:

:thumbsup: Morning Wood-do-you-baby!

Mannie :thumbsdown: :homoswitch:

Is the morning wood for the men? Morning everyone :waves:

Mannie says:

lovezoe says:

Mannie- if you done then

You right…Im out…

Naija

Morning :coffee:do something with his hair.

MsDivaRo says:

Fugg this!!! The newbies ain’t done chit to him so I’m gonna pop this here muthafcuking gum *pops gum* Ya’ll have it!!! :coffe:

Dancer :danban:
    MsDi can i get a drank :koolaid: I got the breakfast chorizo tacos

the queening out comes in when u address the whole board as if the whole board offended u when in fact it was one poster. shoulda come for her like i said :coffee:

u’re a real man right? what REAL man just calls a group of women bitches & hoes bc he’s pissed? not the ones i know sir. :no:

YSoSrs says:

I’m done. Manny’s mad at me for laughing yesterday when someone said :noManny: in reference to “queening out”.

This morning I came in doing what I always do, talking sht. Called him Manny Mae. He called me a bitch and said I had a ****. Told him to suck it then. Whatever. :shrugs:

:shock: what have I stepped into :shock:

Milky says:

somebody hold me its scary in here!

dancerbee93 says:

:kiss: Diva…I knew there was a reason why I kept that mini bottle of moscato in my purse… :cheers:

KAYCEI sunshine :hug: & :hi: to future mini sunshine

@dancer hey boo!
    dont shake the table unless u want to get shook (kmichelle voice) :rofl:

Kei_lyme says:

Lordy Lordy lordy! I’m out I’ll catch you all in a few months or some shyt.

Hi OTB :wave: bye OTB :cya:

@lakes!! :yahoo:

Milky!!!! :hi:

YSoSrs says:

Wow, :tea: But why he defensive though :thinking: did something go down yesterday ! Anyways ! Morning YSO :waves:

Dancer
    MsDi can i get a drank I got the breakfast chorizo tacos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *pour Lakes a drank* guhl how juu know I lubs the chorizo tacos?

dancerbee93 says:

:stop: they come in mini bottles :blink:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Milky :hug: Do we have a :newpost: I liked the mornign wood he was not too bad..

YSoSrs says:

The only thing worse than a bitch is a lying bitch. But like I said, whatever. :coffee:

**SHAKES TABLE**

MSDIV WE ALL LUV THAT CHORIZO TACOS :yes:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

MW fine as hell!

He looks suspect to me ! Morning Fay Fay :kiss:

Milky says:

@kaycei hi bew. how’s the lil bambino this morning. Damn shame about the Chief of Police.

dont shake the table unless u want to get shook
    _________________________________________________

:hahaha: .

Everyone :hi: .

Fay, SIS :nono: A round of child please ochocinco style for Mister.

Scrolls up to see what I missed :pc:

VDot says:

:whistle:

WHO RUN THE WORLD? QUEENS!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

bnatural pass the :popcorn: plz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fugg I’mma have to run to Target down the street and hit up Aisle 9 in a minute! :cheers:

Kei :hug:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TY I know it’s just a blog tho laugh that shait off and keep fonting.. i still got 7 hours of work and i aint going to be e-fighting but e :rofl: You no like the morning wood tho?

my apologies ROSES, got caught up in being called out my name so early in the morning. GM! :hug:

Mannie says:

___________________________

I’ll take my BAN now SR.

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH!

:tea: See this does sound kind of queenish ! :lol: I red this in a male :gay: tone :hahaha: Just wow :no: Continues to read :pc:

JENIE!! :waves:

SIS!!

I’m done for real. I promise. It’s early. Gotta save something for later. :coffee:

free says:

the morning wood is ON POINT today!

Therapist has been called a queen…Carrington…most of the males…at one point. I dont ever recall them ACTUALLY queening out about it.

I mean, Therapist + Beyonce is a different matter…even then at least he’s funny, charming, and worldy. :lol: :love:

MSDIV WE ALL LUV THAT CHORIZO TACOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    jesssssssssss we do!

Milky says:

:steer: drivin wit msdiva to tarjay!

Milky says:

msdiva we might need to pic up some gum too!

free says:

Look QUEEN…. :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Is the coast clear?

KEI – :hug: *can’t wait to get the great news that remission has begun*

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Hey every1 :waves:

morning wood :no:

YSO, OTB, Fayla :wave:

@Milky, lets go clear off that muthaphuckin shelf!!! We’ll come back and pass out a bottle to errbody except that ninja that going off on errbody!

got caught up in being called out my name so early in the morning.
    __________________________________________________________________

@Fay you need to embrace what Mannie said we are.

When I rolled out the bed this morning, the deBil himself was like, “Chit! That B!tch woke..” :tea:

:lol: :hug:

Natasha

VDot says:

____________________________________________________________

Tis is true!! I dunno want ANY man that acts like you. I’ll pass :no:

I like the Morning Wood. He actually looks modely yet still manly. :thumbsup:

Trendsetter says:

Now what in the fuzzle is going on in here?????

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

He easy on them eyes :love:

free says:

Mannie says: You right…Im out…

******************

i actually asked about your azz a couple of weeks ago! see, you were missed!

VDot says:

:whistle:

WHO RUN THE WORLD? QUEENS!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Fay, SIS :nono: A round of child please ochocinco style for Mister.

:hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

GM Luv!

LMAO!!!!!

And i say again FLUCK ALL YAH! <—KIND OF QUEENISH? :hahaha:

:allQueen: :hahaha:

candibfly says:

i didn’t see it as queening :shrugs: he ain’t like the gay insinuation and went off. used some colorful words and expressions. it is what it is. but that’s just my opinion.

can we get a new post or something tho dang :waiting:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

*peaks head in, wonders if its safe* morning all!

free says:

SR you can open up the comments on the morning wood. he is worthy.

Milky says:

KEI – *can’t wait to get the great news that remission has begun*

:cosign: :pray:

Free #427 :rofl:

Long as he been here… I cant believe he would allow himself to become blog fodder like this. :hahaha:

:hi: Yso OTB Fay

Hey @fay is your whip good for weaves and permed hair :think:

Ty says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TY I know it’s just a blog tho laugh that shait off and keep fonting.. i still got 7 hours of work and i aint going to be e-fighting but e You no like the morning wood tho?
    All is well hun, u know I dont care :rofl:

The wood is ok love the abs :love: but I would have to keep some extra strength whip for that hair

Milky says:

msdiva we might need to pic up some gum too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We can clean that shelf off too and brang that back to the QUEEN!

Trend :hi:

gypsyeyes says:

Yall BISHES aint SHYT!

marquez269 says:

I see a lot of bishes and pros being flown around im on vacation wats goin on diva u alrite!?!

Tis is true!! I dunno want ANY man that acts like you. I’ll pass

_________________________________________________________________

V!!! Is it your lunchtime yet? :rofl: :rofl:

Who got my eggs? :waiting:

DIRO!!
    TREND!!

Trend :hug: But real talk, I have always got that queen Diva vibe from Mannie, that’s not a bad thing :shrugs: some men are like that ! But when u have to go hard in the paint pissed about it, akes look at him like :huh: Just chill, if u not gay or whatever, just be cool :cool: and keep it pushing. Why care what anyone thinks on this here blog if it offends u :tea:

VDot says:

____________________________________________________________

Tis is true!! I dunno want ANY man that acts like you. I’ll pass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: Hey VDOT!

_________________________
    come on bew. :steer:
    :hi: trend
    otb
    xamayca if might be okay to come in now!
    jenie
    fay

<—Its Friday…and again like M-Thurs.. I aint chit. :lol: @Gyp

:eek: :eek: :eek:

free says:

:offtopic: REALLY star?

Star Jones ?@StarJonesEsq
    I was wrong. @andersoncooper didn’t come out as a ratings ploy. He used ME talking about him coming out @todayshow as a ratings ploy. #mybad

:hi: everyone coming in.

*looks at watch* Slackers …

*snickers*

Free #427 :rofl:

But I recall last time he was on here, I think I called him not necessarily a queen but something to that affect :tea: and he said I throw subliminals, but I think I said downlow, can’t remember :thinking: we was having a discussion on downlow men, or gay, and he went off. I haven’t seen his font till today :tea: I guess he still a lil heated

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Wait, :lol: What had happened? :shrug:
    I need a RECAP :wail: #auntieleftarethaupasasignKdub :wail:

DANCER!!

Sht. Mannie said I had a ****. You don’t see me slapping folks with it to prove it ain’t true. :coffee:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

*whew* thanks Milky :-)

Morning wood is okay…nice lean body but not that attractive imo.

:rofl: 460

==================
    Dontchew be checking the clock :eek:
    Where is “she” with my eggs? :lol:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey Boo!!! I’m fine….thanks for checking on me :kiss:

:eek:

:eggs: <—Pigeon

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

@free lol star is delusional smh

missmiami says:

:popcorn: waiting on auntie to step in

dancerbee93 says:

Dangggg Yso you dont dont see a bish font… I didnt even bit yo dyck when you were offering to get it sucked :cry:

RE: Morning Wood :thumbsup:

:applause: Cool, but I wouldn’t hit it :no: #toomucharchinthebackinthetowelpicforme :tea:

DANCER!!

Good lawd its definitely Friday :tea:

Yall :eegg: and that :pigsfly:

Margquez aww shait now look at him in that gravi :hug:

@FREE

Star Jones needs to shut the fck up before her fake ass get read again like a stomach staple pamplet. :coffee:

Natasha38 says:

:hi: Trend

My font MUST BE white to everyone else :duel:

Update: My friend is doing much better he is off a breathing machine :woohoo:

@yall!!!! :dance:

Ty says:

Star Jones ?@StarJonesEsq
    :rofl: Star aint nobody using you for ratings

yayyyyyyy @jenie!! Such a blessing

Natasha38 says:

Yay @Jenie…. I’ll throw in a :woohoo: as well

:waves: @trend @natasha

yayyyyyyy @jenie!! Such a blessing

:bow: God is so good :bow:

I guess he still a lil heated

______________________________

When you read long enough, you get the gist.. :tea:

Its hard to get away from an established font personality. PPl get called things all day…

The lady doth protest too much methinks. :tea:

:hi: marquez
    natasha

———————
    Why care what anyone thinks on this here blog if it offends u
    ill drink to that :koolaid3:

gypsyeyes says:

That is great new Jenie! Gawd ILL Good!

lovezoe says:

Jenie- we serve an AWESOME God!

Look at God.®

missmiami says:

:popcorn: waiting on auntie to step in

You ain’t said nothing but a word :D
    :pc: *let’s Auntie know how it’s really going* :rofl:

I guess he still a lil heated

______________________________

When you read long enough, you get the gist.. :tea:

The lady doth protest too much methinks.

You right :tea:

Ty says:

missmiami says:

waiting on auntie to step in
    Auntie is mad at us. We’ve been on punishment all week :crying: Now she knows we are :waiting: on a new post and its going to be on Tip :cry:

Milky says:

Jenie- we serve an AWESOME God!

:cosign: he is so worthy to be praised :bow:

DANCER!!

:hahaha: :crying:

i hate that i luv yew!

:hi: Natasha!

Trend
    Naija
    Jenie
    YALL
    Dancer (the answer is YES to boff kwuerstions)
    Miami
    Diva
    X
    Milky
    Free
    KayKay
    & ERRYBODY else i aint fonted today. happy muhfugggin FRIDAY!!! :party:

:newpost: on Chris Brown

#
    gypsyeyes says:

That is great new Jenie! Gawd ILL Good!
    October 5, 2012 at 10:28 am
    #
    490
    lovezoe says:

Jenie- we serve an AWESOME God!

Yes, he is wonderful and in the blessing business :yes:

dancerbee93 says:

:rofl: I love how this blog goes from cussing bishes out to praising God at the same damn time!

yallcrazy says:

In 1979 and 1980, at the height of the battle to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment, Mitt Romney’s father, former Gov. George Romney—the supposedly “liberal” “cool” Republican who was destroyed by Nixon’s dirty tricks—publicly denounced supporters of the Equal Rights Amendment as “moral perverts,” labeling the movement a homosexual conspiracy to destroy the American family.

Jacked from alternet . org

marquez269 says:

Sup ftp milky! I hate the mobile version its slow :lol:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

2nd time speaking Good Morning all my beautiful queens :tea:

:kiss: Fay

:yahoo: I got all CAPS in my name yall :ha:

Ty says:

:dead: :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

:hi: OTB, Tasha & errbody else that came in afta my GM post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We a mess….but we get our praises on in BETWEEN the cussing! :rofl:

:woohoo: *raising the roof for the LORD*
    #notajoke

Ty says:

missmiami says:

waiting on auntie to step in

:rofl: bet .99 TY! gm :hug:

OTB remove yo communication devices pls ma’am. thaaaanks! -mgmt :dead:

yallcrazy says:

*yelling for no damn reason* SugarBaby, you talking to me? :lol:

:hug:

I don’t want to get ban don’t call Sandra! :cry:

Jenn that is awwsome :woohoo: God is good!

San says:

Oh the foolery :hahaha:

SUGGABABE!!

Sorry. Couldn’t see through all the fairy dust. :hi:

RECAP :waiting:

:rollseyes: @Yso because I think she’s been “doing something” Mmmm Hmmmm :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We a mess….but we get our praises on in BETWEEN the cussing

marquez269 nice gravi sir! :thumbsup:
    :kiss: Fay

:yahoo: I got all CAPS in my name yall :ha:

:rofl: Exactly !!!!

I don’t want to get ban don’t call Sandra! :cry:

Jenn that is awwsome :woohoo: God is good!

Yes Lakes :yes: Thanks to everyone for the prayers :hug:

SUGGABABE!!

Sorry. Couldn’t see through all the fairy dust

:rofl: :rofl:

ytf he getchu started?? :chase:

yallcrazy says:

Laker, I’m picturing lil 15 month old Jesus :thinking: tired of being in his walker, whatchu think he was getting into? :thinking:

Playing in the playpen? :shrug:

:hug: Brownsugga

Jenie HE is worthy to be praised :bow:

that’s awesome news! :hug:

So Jenie my font white huh? :cuss:

:eek: :eek:

AUNTIE, what’s up yo? When I try to do one set of lala’s eyes I receive the Duplicate Post message :mad:

So, now I gotta do two lala’s if’n I wanna do it Hmmmp :cuss:

:hug: Yall & Jenie!!!!!!

FAYLA!!

I don’t know. But don’t ask him till he gets his heating pad in place and his feet up. Cramps can make you say some nasty sht. :coffee:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Jenie HE is worthy to be praised :bow:

that’s awesome news! :hug:

:applause:

Wait, what news?

Smonae80 says:

Speaking if Queens, I’m going to happy hour & a Drag show, should be very interesting. The queens be going all out, hoping to see a Beyonce impersonator.

yallcrazy says:

Heyyy MsDiva :hug: (real church hug)

MsDivaRo says:

So ya’ll how about I left the garage door up all night long last night. Just my son and I were home cause the hubby out of town. I had the son take the trash out this am and he comes back and says Mom you left the garage up all night…then he said that means we live in a good neighborhood cause didn’t noone come in, he then said God kept the bad people out. I said AMEN….GLORAY!!!!!

yallcrazy says:

:shotsfired: on all yall asses (except a few)

I guess I gots to go back up and read all this shatt to see what had happened :rollseyes:

yallcrazy says:

Heyyy MsDiva (real church hug)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey, but yo azz tryna feel my tittays on the cool!!!! :lol:

FAYLA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m a WITNESS!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Yep GOD kept the bad people OUT! :yes:

:hug: MsDiva
    :rules: <–but rule #972 states that you must do a "walk through" next time yo :cuss:

yallcrazy says:

MsDiva :mad: iono be feeling on no tittays yo!

You ALWAYS gotta bring up the past! :ashamed:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

@Yall,

have you ever heard of Doug Kaufmann?

:offtopic:

It’s a sad day when you offend or disrespect someone and the answer is well get over it. Just because you can say it doesn’t mean you have too. I’m sure everybody on here have feelings one way or another about how or what someone post and that’s fine, but to be outright mean and disrespectful is un called for. Just because you do not offend easily does not mean the man/women won’t. Just as the poster brendan said even in his foolishness we have to be responsible for our words. This blog can get out of hand sometimes and wayyyyyyyyyy too personal.

Couldn’t see through all the fairy dust.
    _______________________________________
    *hollers* :rofl:

:no: Sam, tell me more please :yes:

yallcrazy says:

Couldn’t see through all the fairy dust.
    _______________________________________
    *hollers* :rofl:

What the hail?! :lol: Yall still talmbout disney and tinkerbell nem :lol:

:eek: I can’t stand MoFos that don’t control their chirren!Effin let em run around damn hollering :wtf:

yallcrazy says:

Yep GOD kept the bad people OUT!

MsDiva
    <–but rule #972 states that you must do a "walk through" next time yo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yallcray, I know guhl on that rule #972, but hubby usually does that, so it done slipped my mind!

No, no @Yall. Just read YSO’s font on this thread. :lol: It’ll coming to you. Why you acting like you on that KEESH taday?? :eek:

:lmao:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

@yall,

He talks about fungus in the body and how it creates diseases/cancers. I record his show now it’s called Know the Cause. He relates most things to over grown yeast/fungus in the body. Google him. I thought about you when I watched the show one day I stayed home from work. You’re always passing along good stuff I thought I’d share…

Thanks Sam! I’m on it :steer:

Sounds like some sort of :warning: Monsanto bullshatt to me!

*bloods begins to boil* :cuss:

==================
    :eek: :eek:

I am back!

So what is up beautiful people?

Audacious2 says:

She looks FAB! Now only if she’d done this 20years ago.

:blink: Question, is she wearing them same ‘kicks’ Converse again, remember the ones she wore under an evening gown at a carnegie-hall Christmas event?