A beautiful attorney who miraculously survived being shot 8 times by her cheating husband was released from a local hospital, The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

Adina Parson, 40, was shot 8 times and left for dead outside her Sandy Springs apartment on April 20.

Parson, an attorney for the state Department of Public Health, was released from Shepherd Center after months of intensive rehabilitation, a family member tells the AJC.

“Her recovery is just entering the next phase with outpatient therapy but this, by no means, is a cakewalk for her and her family,” Baker told the AJC. “We would just like everyone to know that she continues to work very hard at her recovery, and the prayers and good wishes are still necessary for the road ahead.”

In the days following the shooting, Michael Parson visited his critically injured wife in the intensive care unit at Grady Memorial hospital. Michael Parson was initially interviewed by Sandy Springs police who didn’t consider him a suspect. Parson’s alibi — that he was undergoing cancer treatment at the VA hospital — checked out.

But, during follow up interviews with police, Michael Parson was inconsistent and he changed key details of his story. He eventually stopped cooperating with police when his alibi fell apart and it was determined he was leading a double life with another woman.

Michael Parson was apprehended after fleeing to Texas in May. He remains in the Fulton County jail without bond.

• Man murders woman for not telling him she was HIV positive
  • Wounded attorney transferred to Shepherd Center for rehab
  • TEXT
  • Lawyer shot 8 times clinging to life
  • Photo special to the AJC

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• ohpretty1

I said from the start it was her husband. I am so glad she survived and is in rehab. At the Shepard Center, she is in good hands.

• http://www.blogger.com/profile/07711524201116001609 Dark-n-Lovely

:shocked:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

:tea:

• lovezoe

God is good! Continued prayers for a smooth recovery

• San

Terrible…and why he cldnt just leave her?

• luVn_liFe…

Im Happy for her,this is good news.She is BLESSED!

• Xena68

It was determined he was leading a double life with another woman.]

Niccas kill me trying to have their cake and eat it too :no:

• KayCeiSoul

Now HE’S an example of psychopath/sociopath/raving lunatic/demonic force.

I hope they give his azz LIFE! :mad:

Praise GOD for her life being spared.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

She will be just fine at rehab at the Shepard Center.

• Aryanna

He prob was low-key jealous of her or got caught up one…

Either way, I’m glad she survived :)

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:applause: to her! hope she has a great comeback from what she has been through!

• ohpretty1

San says:

Terrible…and why he cldnt just leave her?

—————————————–

He’s broke and needed that insurance payout. Just sad!

• Bad Influence

she’s purdii… Glad she’s okay..

i hope her hubby gets a good dry anal pounding once he becomes bubba’s btch..

• Lucky704

:smack: That is how he feel, I hope he gets what’s coming to him.

• kingstonn

wtf? 8 times? :no:

• KayCeiSoul

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Sorry – this post made me mad as hayle.
      Who do people think they are, deciding someone no longer has the right to live because of how they want to continue to live??

So sick of this stupid -ish. A dumb azz man here shot up a girl because she was pregant by him and he didn’t want anymore kids.
      Well shoot your damn self and I promise you won’t have any more. :mad:

@Kingstonn-that gravi yo!

• KayCeiSoul

#pregnant. Typo. Sorry.

• NaijaGal

and she’s saddled with the trauma and medical bills for life…sad

• San

Well shoot your damn self and I promise you won’t have any more
      Stuff like that makes me angry

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Bad Influence says:

Razzle’s gravi

wh…wh…why?? :rofl:
      ———–
      Lil Saint was his whole inspiration bew you aint know?

• Milky

:pray: for her recovery and her long journey ahead of her. Damn dont try to kill me just leave and go be with whoever u want to be with.

• Milky

• Bad Influence

Kaycei, Sho’Nuff, LuVn_, Razzle’s gravi and Kingbew :waves:

• kingstonn

@ your name
      who is it? steebie? i can’t see em on my phone. :lol:

• Black_jewel2

Nothing short of miracle that she survived!! Continued prayers for her recovery. I also hope that she SAW this bastard shoot her so that she can testify against him when the time comes.

I am assuming they will only try him for ‘attempted’ murder?

• Lucky704

KayCeiSoul says:

Sorry – this post made me mad as hayle.

Well shoot your damn self and I promise you won’t have any more.
      *******************************************************************

:cosign:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

San says:

Well shoot your damn self and I promise you won’t have any more
      Stuff like that makes me angry
      —————
      Strap up dumb azz :tea:

• kingstonn

lil saint lmaoooooo :dead:
      *punches the wall like J-Boog in the movie*

hissssy pooooh! *plays lady smith black mombazo on your boobs*

• Black_jewel2

Milky says:

Damn dont try to kill me just leave and go be with whoever u want to be with
      _____________________________________

That would be too easy for a coward. He probably wanted to live with the new woman on the insurance money.

• Smonae80

Hey His :hi:

This ninja is a low down dirty scoundrel

• Bad Influence

i just dont understand why Lil Saint had to be dragged into his malarky :hahaha:

Milky, bew yo gravi aint shyt either :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:hug: Bad!

• Bad Influence

8 shots is alot…damn.

she up there with 50’s ass..

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Milky

@bad :hi: hunty what it is National Coming Out Day! Bring em out!Bring em out!

• PERFECTO

That nicca should have took the 8 shots……lowlifebastard!

• Bad Influence

Hey Smonae!! :woohoo:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:hug: Bad!

My name is YOUR NAME HERE. I’m a newbie. Can I get a welcome packet?
      Can someone ask me some questions so that I can answer?

:newbie:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

God bless her. If she’s been in the hospital for 6 months her injuries must be catastrophic. I don’t even know what to say about her husband without bringing bad karma on myself.

• NaijaGal

======================
      Ray Caruth

*one of the best trials ever on court tv*

• Lucky704

NaijaGal says:

and she’s saddled with the trauma and medical bills for life…sad
      ****************************************************************

I could not imagine what her thought process is right now, talk about never trust again. I don’t like it when you lie to me; but you shoot me 8x. :no:

• Bad Influence

oh herro @Perfecto :hi:

• ohpretty1

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

San says:

Well shoot your damn self and I promise you won’t have any more
      Stuff like that makes me angry
      —————
      Strap up dumb azz :tea:

Exactly! “Strap up” it really IS that simple.

• NaijaGal

Bad Influence says:

8 shots is alot…damn.

she up there with 50?s ass..
      =======================
      damn it man :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: On rhi Rhi :newpost:

• Lucky704

NaijaGal says:

======================
      Ray Caruth

*one of the best trials ever on court tv*
      *****************************************
      Yes it was and the story was awful, that his son lived and has Cerebral Palsy. I think our team has sucked since that happen, he was one of the starting lineups damn dummy.

• Bad Influence

Naija… :love:

Lawd, that Ray Caruth ish burns me up :mad:

and that big dumb nigga he hired to kill her acted a plum nut fewl in court…lawd that WAS classic…

RIP to him babymama tho…

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

blessings! God give strength

• Smokie

Horrible! But, I hope they make a movie out of this!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Damn! I’m glad she survived and is doing well during her recovery. :pray:

Why not leave her for the other woman??? Why try to kill her????

• KayCeiSoul

Bad Influence says:

8 shots is alot…damn.

she up there with 50?s ass..

**************************************

Bad-Boo – don’t durh it. Wait one mo’ day to crack my ribs. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

I’m SORRY and I’m NOT Shading ANYONE’S Comments but AIN’T NO WOMAN OK or FINE after being shot 8 Times (BY HER HUSBAND…) and Left FOR DEAD By SAID HUSBAND (It Isn’t MF-ing Humanly Possible Though…) :nono:

@Bird
      There is NO SUCH thing as getting BAD-KARMA for speaking on a PIECE-OF-SHYT MFer Though… F-U-C-K THIS TRICK-AZZ NIGGER (Yeah That’s Right… I SAID NIGGER, Not Nigga…) :yes:

And Forgive MY Bluntness but THIS Kind of Stuff just BURNS ME with All-Out RAGE Though (YUP…) :coffee:

• KayCeiSoul

Unpredictable says:

Damn! I’m glad she survived and is doing well during her recovery.

Why not leave her for the other woman??? Why try to kill her????

********************************************

Because his greedy azz probably wanted the insurance money to spend on the other bish, or he didn’t want to be raped in alimony. Ridiculous. There is NO logic here. It all boils down to money.

• KayCeiSoul

@Bird
      There is NO SUCH thing as getting BAD-KARMA for speaking on a PIECE-OF-SHYT MFer Though… F-U-C-K THIS TRICK-AZZ **** (Yeah That’s Right… I SAID ****, Not Nigga…)

*******************************************

:cosign:

Every person on this blog would have a foot growing out of the left side of their face if that were the case. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bad Influence says:

Lawd, that Ray Caruth ish burns me up

Rae Carruth will be walking the streets a free man in 5 years, while Cherica Adams is 6 feet under. Where is the justice in that? :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Bad Influence says:

Lawd, that Ray Caruth ish burns me up

That’s it???? I thought he had gotten a longer sentencing. Did he plead guilty or take it to trial???

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE PHOTO YOU THINK TO YOURSELF WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE NOR DOES HE APPEAR TO BE CAPABLE OF ATTEMPTING TO MURDER HIS WIFE

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU UNTIL IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT A SPOUSE/LOVER ETC. IS CAPABLE OF, I WONDER IF HE HAS A VIOLENT OR CRIMINAL PAST OR WAS THIS JUST A CRIME OF PASSION

I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT MOTIVATES A MAN WHOSE HUGE IS STATURE, WEIGHT, ETC. TO USE A GUN ON HIS VERY OWN WIFE THAT HE TOOK VOWS TO LOVE, PROTECT, AND HONOR-SMH SAD DAMN WORLD WE LIVE IN

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Ms. Sandra @UnPred Sexxy-Mama
      IT had something to do with THE VERDICT Itself (It wasn’t Logical from a Legal Perspective…) and Rae had ONE OF THE BEST Defense Attorney(s) Out There (Yup…)

ALOT of Legal No-Nos were done doing that Trial and ALL OF IT (Went Against Rae Though… And I’m NOT Taking His Side, I’m just stating The Facts revolving around that Trial (That’s All…) :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Intense
      TOTALLY AGREE w/ Everything you just STATED Though (Yup…) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Sickening

• MSVALLDAY

Thanks for this post Auntie! Very happy for this young lady. Inspiring story.