Celeb Style: Tameka Harris

Former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris tweeted this image from a recent photo shoot for a magazine cover. Tameka, who is a friend of the blog, looks elegant and glamorous in this photo. Tameka, 37, keeps the spark alive in her marriage to rapper Tip Harris, 32, by never neglecting herself or her hubby’s needs.

A man likes to be reminded that he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world — and Tameka never lets him forget.

Tameka was styled by Shun Melson who also styles singer Monica. Tameka’s hair was laid by Shekinah Jo and her makeup was done to perfection by LaTasha Wright!

• Kandi Burruss’ TAGS Boutique to Dress Our Red Carpet HOSTESS at T.I.’s Birthday Bash!
  • In Case You Missed It: T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, Episode 2
  • Celeb Style: Tameka “Tiny” Cottle
  • Tiny ventures out on her own

• Aryanna

I like her dress :)

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Tiny got cakes! :buttshake:

• Ty

Tameka, who is a friend of the blog
      _______
      :warning:

• Anna

Only one pic? The pic looks kind of grainy. Hard to see.

• WUT’S A YAKISOBA?

That is true. You have got to keep it tight and fresh for your relationship ladies…

• WorkInProgress

“A man likes to be reminded that he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world”
      ————-
      :lipssealed:

• MsChavo

Seductive!

• Ty

Auntie the truth shall set u free but I do like that dress :coffee:

• AlluringlySweet

The dress is a pretty color.

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Sandra, what color car did you get?

• Such A F’n Lady

Tameka, who is a friend of the blog
      ____________________________________________

:thinks:

I like her hair color… :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Ty says:

Tameka, who is a friend of the blog
      _______
      :warning:

:coffee: hey TY! :hug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

zurishay says:

Sandra, what color car did you get?

What car?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i’m liking Tiny’s hair :yes:

• WUT’S A YAKISOBA?

Us n our :buttshake: Shots… :lol:

• Such A F’n Lady

So many things I wanna say, but I love my login so :tape:

• luVn_liFe…

I Do Like the pose and the Pic LO_Oks SessY,but i dont like the… :tape:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i just wish she got more realistic butt shots, her legs are sticks :coffee:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

I like Tiny, she seems really down to earth.

• Bedazzled His Razzle

:rofl: at all of the warning signs!

• Ty

Hey Fay :happy:

• Angiegirl

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Tiny got cakes!

u got any fix a flat, crisco, teddy bear stuffing, caulk, and Blue Magic hair grease around ur house? :thinking: Cause I can make u……oh nevermind :tape:

• DownBottom

• Such A F’n Lady

Imma put it like this, that lighting does not make for a good back shot of Tiny.

There. I said it nicely. :coffee:

• Bedazzled His Razzle

zurishay says:

Sandra, what color car did you get?

What car?

—————

• cougar lover

no disresdpect to mr. harris. but tamekas booty is phatt. its got good cuppage too, very cuppable indeed.

• Xena68

Speaking of her never neglecting her husbands needs me and my husband were watching The family hustle last night and he was like why is she always in TI butt damn let that man breathe shouldn’t she pay that same kind of attention to her kids now we don’t know what goes on off camera but she comes off on the show as focusing on TI more than the kids :think:

• SamIAMnotHAM

Sandra why is Tiny a friend of blog?

• DownBottom

@Sandra, It must be a slow news day today eh? :yawn:

• San

I got a question, so did Tiny get her butt done. It’s not equal with her legs. Just like a girl I know who got hers done

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Here fake booty doesn’t look good in that dress. It’s a beautiful dress though. I just think they could have found something more flattering for her booty-leg ratio which is off. I’m loving her hair.

• Angiegirl

zurishay says:

Sandra, what color car did you get?

What car?

:casket:

As the choir sings:
      Passssssssssssssss me nottttttttttttt oh gentle saaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaa-viourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Trendsetter

I like Tiny and all…and I know that she is FOB..however, let’s not ignore the issue at hand…she needs to stop with the butt injections…

She looks nice in that dress!

Btw, I love my log-in and you too Auntie!

• Ty

Angiegirl says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Tiny got cakes!

u got any fix a flat, crisco, teddy bear stuffing, caulk, and Blue Magic hair grease around ur house? Cause I can make u……oh nevermind
      :dead: U are going to make her a overnight celebrity Angie :rofl:

• Such A F’n Lady

Auntie, please please please let it be known when/if you and Tiny have a falling out. Even if just for a day. Please. Thank you.

• hotmess

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT MS UGLY

• San

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

I like Tiny, she seems really down to earth
      I like her for that reason too

• t.dot

Sandra, this girl (woman) clearly needs a makeover from head to toe…..She got enough money to get the jobs done right!

• San

Y ppl be doing that. It’s unnatural

• Trendsetter

Xena68 says:

____________________________________

I don’t see it that way…But I know that she takes care of her man…she makes him think that he’s in charge (which she actually is)…she caters to him…she listens to him…she seems to be a good wife and mother

• Eazy

Its too early for Aunty for this set up Aunty.
      Hey Roses :waves:

• LadyT

If Tiny and Tamar are friends, why do you like one and not the other? They are friends for a reason. I find both of them very similar. The exception is Tiny only gets loud sometimes….

• NaijaGal

I would’ve appreciated this post to be comments off :tea:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

This is disgustingly beautiful.

• San

Trendsetter says:

:cosign: Gotta give her that

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

That ass. :wail:

• Angiegirl

Trendsetter says:

____________________________________

All jokes aside, I :cosign: with all of this. She may not be a looker but she a dayum good woman and it aint NO denying that. So kudos Tiny, u can teach some women a couple thangs or two :applause:

• luVn_liFe…

Angiegirl says:

zurishay says:

Sandra, what color car did you get?

What car?_______________________
      As the choir sings:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      LMAO, :hahaha:
      Helen Im Coming to Join You” <– FREDSANFORDSVoice!! :ghost:

• thegifted1

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

• Ty

Not until they recognize the problem :coffee:

• WUT’S A YAKISOBA?

:rofl: At all the Butt to Leg Ratio Comments….

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@XENA
      “Speaking of her never neglecting her husbands needs me and my husband were watching The family hustle last night and he was like why is she always in TI butt damn let that man breathe shouldn’t she pay that same kind of attention to her kids now we don’t know what goes on off camera but she comes off on the show as focusing on TI more than the kids”
      _________

A woman SHOULD be focused more on her man than her kids. That’s what makes a household strong. Not catering to kids.
      :nono:

• NaijaGal

Xena68 says:

=========================
      it has been stated that she leaves her children in her mother’s care while she follows Clifford around :tea:

• MissHarlem

Tiny please stick with dark hair :yes:

• SamIAMnotHAM

:offtopic:

I wish whoever Alicia and Swizz paid to have this fire song on repeat at the radio station refund them they check :wail: It has to be more….it just gots to be

• LadyT

Xena I have noticed that as well. I think it’s more in the way the show is put together. You saw more interaction with Tiny and her kids on Tiny and Toya but because the Family Hustle focuses on everybody, that footage isn’t shown as much

• Such A F’n Lady

A man likes to be reminded that he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world (to him) — and Tameka never lets him forget.
      _______________________________________________________

Fixed that for you. No shade intended. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :coffee:

• DownBottom

:shrug: Guess I’m in the minority…I don’t think I need any lessons from her about anything :no:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

SamIAMnotHAM says:

Sandra why is Tiny a friend of blog?
      *******************

T.I. has done a lot for Sandrarose.com over the years. More than any other celeb that she gives that exhaulted status too. I definately feel her on this one. I also like having a place to come where people are not so mean about Tiny. We have gone in on her actions back in the day when Tip was getting arrested and she was with him every time. I think Sandra just wants to control the meanspiritedness (is that a word?).

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

can we get a medical minute on botched butt shots….

oh and :obama: :coffee:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

:lipssealed:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

GM Sandra!
      GM Erryonesssss
      :waves:
      Ty
      LuvN
      San
      ManI
      Naija
      Xena
      Trend
      FayFay
      Razzle
      SuchA
      I remember when dude on youtube said T.I. has 732 kids.

I like Tiny. she seems like she’d be fun to hang out with.

• luVn_liFe…

She should of Put Cover up on her Back acne :shrug:

• DownBottom

Wait, T.I. name is Clifford? Wasn’t that a big ass puppy dog on a kid show?

• Anna

luVn_liFe… says:

Angiegirl says:

zurishay says:

Sandra, what color car did you get?

What car?_______________________
      As the choir sings:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      LMAO,
      Helen Im Coming to Join You” <– FREDSANFORDSVoice!!

~~~~~~~
      :lol: You're as bad as President Obama saying Weezy I'm coming to join you". It was "Elizabeth".

• bbclivy

THAT BUTT IS TOO BIG! LOVE TINY & TI THOUGH

• San

:waves: Ms Whang and yea Tiny seems real with it

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:
      MzWhang! :eek:
      Xena
      SamIAmNOT
      spongeBOB
      Munchosgirl

s/n
      Just got another TEXT :lol: Drive Safe her signature is I AM GOD’S Child :rolleyes:

• Xena68

Duh I said my husband said it and it got me to thinking and I noticed that I don’t really see her paying them attention like that yes you are suppose to cater to your man but he made me notice that thats all

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

I would’ve appreciated this post to be comments off
      Me too :rolleyes: I dont think Tiny is bad looking she just sets her self up for the kill. I’m 5’1 (140lbs) with hips and azz so I stay away from clothes/colors that makes my hips look wider. She needs to stay away from the kool aid highlights etc :coffee:

#my2cents

• NaijaGal

MZWHANG :hug:

• Bedazzled His Razzle

hey ms whang lol

• Xena68

Hey MzWhang & Luvn :hi:

• Such A F’n Lady

:waves: Hey MZwhang!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

luVn_liFe… says:

Just got another TEXT Drive Safe her signature is I AM GOD’S Child
      **********************

Send me her damn number. Let me take car of this. I’ll say I’m your mother regardless of how old you are.

• Eazy

__________________________
      I think its the way the show is set up to make Clifford not seem to be the felon he is. He is the focal point to me.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

• San

@Luvn she did not tell u Drive safe :rofl: I hate when ppl talk religious and act nothin like it

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0taaxsz2ScQ @NikkeMinxx

• Angiegirl

DownBottom says:

I agree that I dont need them, even though I made the comment. :grill:
      It was moreso geared at the women that belittle their men and treat their kids like horse shyt and have them walking around looking like Willow downstairs (no shade at Jada) or like that chick that was twerking in that video while her kids where pointing at her azz and egging it on that Sandra posted the other day.

I know there is some good clean guhls on dis here board :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

luVn_liFe… says:

Just got another TEXT Drive Safe her signature is I AM GOD’S Child
      **********************

~ ~ ~ ~
      @San/Bird AGAIN I ASK;This CANNOT BE LIFE!!! :rofl:

• SamIAMnotHAM

^^^^^^^^^
      so tiny is a friend because T.I. has done alot for sandra rose??
      I didn’t understand the context of the rest of the statement :shrugs:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
      “I’m 5’1 (140lbs) with hips and azz…”
      ______________________________________

Is that right?
      :think:

• NaijaGal

DownBottom says:

Wait, T.I. name is Clifford? Wasn’t that a big ass puppy dog on a kid show?
      =================
      his name is Clifford Harris and yes the Big Red Dog on PBS was also named Clifford played by John Ritter (RIP)

• Angiegirl

:offtopic:

Any gamers on this board? I got a PS3 question….. :thinking:

• San

@Luvn ask her have she eva had a restraining order put out on her :hahaha:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NIKKE
      “OTB, Is it shade when AuntSan leaves the comments on in this post but turned them off of Joseline and her fan? I’d think it would be vice versa…”
      _________

Sandra ain’t want yall talkin bout ol boy that was in the pic with Joseline.

She know Tiny… is so beautiful there isn’t a bad remark anyone can make about her.

• YSoSrs

No. :coffee:

• SamIAMnotHAM

luVn_liFe… says:

Just got another TEXT Drive Safe her signature is I AM GOD’S Child
      ^^^^^^
      I wouldn’t know how to take that text :shrug:
      Sometimes it seems like the folks that be the most angry and mean spirited in their thoughts have some type of GOD moniker at the end of their email/text signatures….
      Ex:
      I don’t give a fck b***h
      “GOD IS LOVE”

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Sandra Rose Says:

____________________________________________________________

• luVn_liFe…

@SAN :lol: I Am Ingnoring her,Hopefully she’ll See how REDAMNDiculous and Obsessed she Looks :eek:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

SamIAMnotHAM says:

so tiny is a friend because T.I. has done alot for sandra rose??
      I didn’t understand the context of the rest of the statement
      ****************

Yes. T.I. is the breadwinner in the family and a celeb. Tiny is his wife. He has given out shopping trips. You see he let a reader to his red carpet thing. We all know how people talk about Tiny on blogs. Not because she has done anything wrong, but solely about her looks. With all the things T.I. does for Sandra how would it look if her comments were filled with Tiny bashing?

• NaijaGal

LUV N – tell her you’re saving the texts and filing a report with the police for harassment

• Xena68

@ Angiegirl yep but I play Xbox so I can’t help you there :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Tameka was styled by Shun Melson who also styles singer Monica.

Now you know where to go to look classy ladies.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

San says:

@Luvn ask her have she eva had a restraining order put out on her
      *******************

Cause that damn sure what I was going to say. Might threaten to tell her pastor too.

• luVn_liFe…

@SamIAmNOT Get outta My Head! i was Just :think: what does Drive Safe mean??
      Is that a HEX,hope,wishful thinking for some ill will.
      cot Dayum for all this I should just let the dealership buy it for $400!!
      LorTee was DIVA\MILKY w/a drank early this morning!

• Angiegirl

luVn_liFe… says:

Just got another TEXT Drive Safe her signature is I AM GOD’S Child

My reply:

Thank You! U drive safe as well!….oh wait, u can’t. I sold the car…..May Christ Keep You and comfort you on the bus. Bob and weave boo, bob and weave…

• Ty

@ Man… I like to climb trees hun u and I are almost the same height :coffee:

@ Ms Whang :wave: Ms Whang in the this thang :danban: (still laughing at that one)

• San

Ty says:

@ Man… I like to climb trees hun u and I are almost the same height

@ Ms Whang Ms Whang in the this thang (still laughing at that one)

:-D

• LadyT

I would absolutely love to see Tiny get mad at one of the kids on the show. I know Tip’s the disciplinarian, but I’d love to see how she handles those situations before she said ” Imma call your Daddy”

• San

:hahaha: That would be unchristian of her! lol

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
      “I like to climb trees hun u and I are almost the same height ”

Climbing trees aint’ good for yo health. Plus, depending on what I’m wearing I’m just tall as those trees you like.

But, when we naked I bet we fit together like a fastened seatbelt.

• Angiegirl

Xena68 says:

@ Angiegirl yep but I play Xbox so I can’t help you there

U dont by any chance play Tekken do you? :thinking:
      Got a question about the arcade stick….

• luVn_liFe…

@AngieGirl you Are Killing me! :lol:
      @NaijaGal,Bird and SAN if she text me once more,I will tell her Im going straight to the court house.
      FOR REAL Too,I dont like this BullshYte Enough already

• SamIAMnotHAM

I just asked sandra why she was a friend of the blog :shrug: I haven’t made a negative comment about tameka :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

I like Tiny, but that :buttshake: doesn’t match her thighs :no:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Which one of yall on Twitter talkin bout Tiny’s hair in this pic???

Yall stupid. :lol:

• DownBottom

@Angie.. :shocked: Who twerking in front of kids? @Naija, :lol: Don’t mind my random ass…I don’t know why that’s the first thing I thought of LOL

• Ty

Sandra ain’t want yall talkin bout ol boy that was in the pic with Joseline.
      Its cool I knowed they clowned him at Atlantic Station walking around in suspenders and a bow tie :coffee: I wonder was Steebie there :think:

• GAGIRL87

I don’t understand why people go in on Tiny’s look if Tip likes it that’s all that matters :shrugs:

When you have hips/a$$ sometimes that chit just can’t be hid in anything you wear hell I could wear sweats and tshirt and you would still see that a$$ so yeah eh :coffee:

• SamIAMnotHAM

@SamIAmNOT Get outta My Head! i was Just what does Drive Safe mean??
      Is that a HEX,hope,wishful thinking for some ill will.
      cot Dayum for all this I should just let the dealership buy it for $400!!
      LorTee was DIVA\MILKY w/a drank early this morning!
      ^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: My text would have been what are you implying ma’am :thinking:

• DownBottom

@Man, Clever my friend :wink:

• NaijaGal

The headlines read something like “Sheree Whitfield Wins $75,000 in Child Support in Court Case.” Oh Yeah? Not so fast. Remember BOB is the plaintiff who is requesting a reduction in payments based on changes in salaries. Sheree is refusing to mediate. Bob has stopped paying. Are you with me so far? Good. So for 38 months, Bob did not pay child support. He was supposed to pay $2,142 a month for those 38 months for a total of $81,396. Sorry. but there will be math. This is why other sites have it all wrong.

Now let’s look at the judge’s order. Bob was ordered to pay Sheree $75,000 within 30 days for the 38 months. Under the original order he owed $81,396. That’s a net win of $6,396 for Bob, not even considering the interest that money earned over three years. But wait, there’s more. The judge also ruled that Bob only has to pay $1,000 a month for the next year. He should have paid $25,704 in the next year to Sheree but will only pay $12,000. There’s another $13,704 that stays in Bob’s pocket. In total Bob came out $20,100 ahead. But wait, there’s more. The judge did not award attorneys fees to Sheree. So she has to pay those herself. Remember, Bob was pro se so he has no attorney fees. So Sheree owes her attorney at the very, very least $25,000. So Sheree actually lost about 45K in this deal. Also, no mention was made in the articles online regarding what Sheree may owe for her contempt of court. She may in fact be ordered to pay Bob something for that, we don’t know, I haven’t read the entire judgement.
      ============================
      a very good reason why you should take all blog writings with a grain of salt :tea:

• San

Ty says:

Sandra ain’t want yall talkin bout ol boy that was in the pic with Joseline.
      Its cool I knowed they clowned him at Atlantic Station walking around in suspenders and a bow tie I wonder was Steebie there
      __________________________
      Did his hat have the spinner on it???

• NaijaGal

…continued
      Now I hear y’all saying, “But, but, but Bob is an awful person for doing this! What about those poor children living on blow-up mattresses and eating processed cheese product on national television!?” Bob has a very generous custody agreement with regard to the kids and sees them often both here and in LA. He buys them the things they need when he is with them. He is not an absentee father. Also, Sheree got 1.1 million dollars in the original divorce settlement. She wasted it all on attorneys when she took her appeal all the way to the Supreme Court asking for more. When she got her settlement, she spent it on an Astin Martin, which was seized by the court to pay her attorneys, rented Birkin bags and other status items for herself. Bob even gave her hundreds of thousands of dollars from the settlement early so she could buy a house for the kids but Sheree did not buy a house. Instead she blew the money while her kids slept on air matresses in a rental unit. Bob knew full well the money was not going to the kids. So for that, I say, “More power to him.” I hope her lawyer got paid in advance…

• Xena68

@ Angiegirl nope ion play Tekken sorry :)

• Ty

:dead: & :rofl: @ Man

What are they saying on twitter :popcorn:

• Trendsetter

mzwhang :hi:

• YSoSrs

Tiny just needs to lay off the plastic surgery before she is FUBAR. Friendly advice to a friend of the blog. :coffee:

• Eazy

@Man you on twitter?

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

What car?
      ———-

My bad. I just figured….Nevermind. You DESERVE one tho’.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@GA Girl, hold me :sad:

Remember those beautiful black sequins booties that I have???? The heel cracked on one of them. :crying: I went out Saturday, drinking, heavily, and stepped down off the curb, and crack. :crying:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
      “What are they saying on twitter ”

Maybe I shouldn’t repeat the terrible things they are saying about Tiny’s hair, her choice of wardrobe and why her right azz cheek is under inflated.

But they GOIN IN!

• Ty

:cosign: Naija. Sheree got screwed again but she is not doing right by those kids so I have no sympathy for her

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@EAZY
      “you on twitter?”

Yeah. But some of yall will have a brotha caught up in some malarkey on there.

Sending my dyck pics out, leavin your husbands behind me and tryin to notify all my hoes about each other. I can’t be getting caught up in that chit. :nono:

• Eazy

@Man why you gotta take it too far everytime. a simple follow is all that is needed sir :coffee:

• DownBottom

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EAZY
      “you on twitter?”

Yeah. But some of yall will have a brotha caught up in some malarkey on there.

********
      WOW, can’t believe u put that out there! Damn homey :smack:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I like Tiny, I really do. some things are going to have to stop though.

• free

Tameka, who is a friend of the blog,

************************

* censorship *

• DownBottom

@Eazy, I thought u got off the twatter ma’am? :waiting:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EAZY
      “you on twitter?”

Yeah. But some of yall will have a brotha caught up in some malarkey on there.

I DIE!

• lovezoe

NAIJA- that’s crazy. Bless Sheree heart.

• SamIAMnotHAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead:
      Oh the irony of it all :rofl:

• Eazy

@Eazy, I thought u got off the twatter ma’am?
      i reactivated it couple weeks ago. too bored with myself…needed my entertainment back. im still following you right?

• VDot

————————————————————

No ma’am. I beg to differ on some of your word choices here.

• DownBottom

@Eazy, No..I don’t follow anyone from here anymore….I was just asking

• GAGIRL87

123

Unpredictable says:

@GA Girl, hold me

Remember those beautiful black sequins booties that I have???? The heel cracked on one of them. I went out Saturday, drinking, heavily, and stepped down off the curb, and crack.
      _______________________________________________________________________

Awwwww bew :hug: daymn you was slizzered huh :lol:

I remember those booties they were HOT!

• Eazy

No..I don’t follow anyone from here anymore….I was just asking
      ________________________
      you kicked us to the curb :waiting:

• ReadingIsFundamental

God Bless her and her family.

That’s all I got.

• OutsidetheBox

:tea: @Nikke. *basks in the shade*

• anw_rootbeer

Ewwwww

• 3halos

I’m sorry…not cute. You don’t have a stylist to work with your short frame? When you are vertically challenged, you should know what works and doesn’t.

• brwnbutafly

shocked the comments are on :)

• MIAmixtapes

I love the dress color, but it needs to be altered it looks like the dress is melting. I have only had my log in for a little bit so im going to put the rest of my coment in morse code. … ….. …. %#@! …. ..

• Lady_L

Such A F’n Lady says:

—————————————-
      brwnbutafly says:

shocked the comments are on

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHEN YOU EVOLVE INTO A WOMAN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHO JUST GOT BODY AND CONSTANTLY TRYING TO DISPLAY IT FOR ANY EYEBALL THAT CAN SEE, YOU EVENTUALLY TONE IT DOWN AND STOP WEARING EVERYTHING TO ACCENTUATE YOUR ARSE, A GOWN SHOULD NEVER HUG YOUR ARSE LIKE THAT IF SO IT’S ILL FITTED, TRY A BIGGER SIZE AND ERRRRYBODY IN MY FAMILY HAS ARSE, BUT ONLY THE YOUNGINS RUN AROUND TRYING TO SHOW IT, UNDER 25-MARRIED OR NOT AT A CERTAIN AGE IT’S TIME TO DRESS CLASSY NOT TRASHY, IT’S TERRIBLE WHEN YOU CAN MAKE A ELEGANT GOWN LOOK TRASHY CAUSE YOU GOT YOU ARSE ALL JACKED UP LIKE A DAMN DONKEY IN IT

• Fated4Greatness

I cant fake before they got their show I couldnt for the life of me understand why this was his #1 pick (not knowing much about Tiny outside the fact of Xscape and writing songs)….but I like her and them together. IDK….they seem genuine…and you dont get alot of that these days..especially with these cray cray celebs.

Her enhancements are a lil over the top :huh: but hey, if Tip love i ont like it but i just wown downtalk it lls