Celeb Style: WIllow Smith

There is no doubt that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett’s daughter Willow has issues. The 11-year-old “Whip My Hair” singer was spotted out and about in LA on Sunday wearing a green army army surplus jacket with the words ‘I HATE EVERYONE’ stenciled on the back.

Meanwhile, Secret Service agents and LAPD officers swarmed Willow’s sprawling home in advance of Michelle Obama’s visit on Thursday.

According to TMZ, Law enforcement “were there to secure the property for a little lunch the Smiths are throwing for the First Lady.”

Will, Jada and Salma Hayek are hosting the $2,500-a-head lunch for Michelle Obama this Thursday. That’s the bargain basement price. If people want their pic taken with Michelle Obama, the price of admission goes up to $10k a couple — the good news, that includes lunch.

Several units from the Emergency Operations Bureau of the Sheriff’s Dept. showed up to sweep the grounds … inside and out.

The Secret Service should give Willow’s room a good once over before giving Mrs. Obama the green light to attend her party.

• fanMAIL: Does Willow Smith have daddy issues?
  • Will Smith Says his kids won’t ‘break’ under the weight of independence
  • Will Smith Pimp Slaps Russian Reporter for Disrespecting His Manhood (Video)
  • Is Willow Smith trying to tell us something?

57 Responses to “Celeb Style: WIllow Smith”

AlluringlySweet says:

Poor thing looks like a homeless runaway.

MsChavo says:

I want to move to LA, but its a lot of weird styles there sheesh!

Yardgirl says:

Oh Willow, you poor little rich girl :rolleyes:

:obama:

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

hotmess says:

where is her mommy. she need help she is going to have problems as she get older. poor child

hotmess says:

Look like done RAN away long time ago what the hell is that on her head

Smonae80 says:

This poor child looks lost, she need help

Lord have mercy :tea: straight up should have been a boy !

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Nothing

hell_on_heels says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Auntie you crack me up!!!! :rofl:

And I can’t stand this LITTLE GIRL!!! I am so sick of “rich kids” acting as if the world is against them. Ummm, you’re only like 11 or 12, what the hell have you been through?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

———————-
      :lol: dang. It is obvious she wants attention in some form. I think they should really take the time out for her since she’s saying she wished she weren’t famous.

That girl KNOW she looks like her father! :yes:

Gigi26 says:

11 years old and already having a mid life crisis :no:

Xena68 says:

Ooh that child needs a stylist she looks like one of those war vets you see on the side of the rode asking for money :no:

Yeah, I’m just going to wait and see with Miss Willow. I will not comment on her further until she’s like 15 – 16.

hotmess says:

MsChavo says:

I want to move to LA, but its a lot of weird styles there sheesh!

—————————————————-
      Don’t move to LA…. nothing is going on in LA.. but paying high price sh$t for us normal people. Unless your pocket is swollen like the rest of the big time people..

Gigi26 says:

Maybe she shouldn’t have put out that whip my hair song…cuz if she wasn’t ready for the attention she could’ve stayed behind the scenes..

Fame ain’t for everyone, regardless if their parents are famous.

Im feeling like WillOw right about Now :eek:

3halos says:

I’d never let either of my walk alone without me or their dad on the streets at 11 years old…. money or not.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

but why is she wandering around LA without her parents or a bodyguard or some adult supervision though? Dont they know crazy folk dont care who her parents are??? I hope that there really was someone with her and the paps decided not to photo them.

Maybe she need to focus on her education like someone her age should be doing :tea: I hear she is not the brightest but Its not too late to change that !

Angiegirl says:

LuVn whats wrong shuga?

DownBottom says:

Kids r off limit Sandy :whip: Plus, maybe its me but I think most these celebs do things for shock value? :shrug: Anyway…I feel that way every other day…jk..or not LMBO

San says:

Oooooo ok…All I got :tea:

@angie girl JUST HOLD ME!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

They should just put her in some kind of sport. She will be ok.

San says:

I used to walk to school 6th grade by myself but we in the day and age now, you can’t let your child walk anywhere

I see modeling in Willows future :yes:

3halos says:

*************************

I was just telling my 8 year old how when I was little I walked everywhere alone; school, store, public library, etc, but now it’s unheard of. But it’s not that. I grew up in the hood. Kids in my hood still walk because there are things in walking distance. Seeing Willow out alone made me think of my old days. By her age I was taking the train from New Jersey to New York alone.

@AngirGirl
      I was selling A used car,This lady wanted to buy it for her son in college,she wanted me to hold a Post dated check til the 1st of Nov.
      A guy came with Cash yesterday I sold it.
      Now this Crazy bissh is texting me bible quotes and Shyte
      THIS REALLY CANNOT BE LIFE ROSES!!!!

i TOLD HER i Wasnt about to Be bothered w/a Post Dated check.I would try to hold the car but w/No guarantees;
      She Just text me Every dog has it’s day;I guess today is Mine (hers) Ol Bissh is YOU F’n Crazy!?!?!?!

Aryanna says:

When I was younger, I was into nail polish.. hair.. dolls.. boys.. things like that.

This girl needs therapy asap..

DownBottom says:

:stop: @Man…no she does not…that gremlin :no:

hotmess says:

****************

I’m trying to relocate there myself and my boss told me the same thing. I am scared of the cost of living, but I won’t move without a job that pays considerably more than I make now so that I can enjoy the same standard of living or close to it.

:think:

See, how the house seems to be divided into two sections.
      I think the smaller side is for Duane Martin.

Angiegirl says:

Text her the following:

Bish getcholife. Money talks and all this BS u spitting can walk. Ole non money having, fake bible thumping, bottom of the barrel, basic bish! And may the Lord bless u accordingly! :grill:

And in that order. Now go buy urself sumtin sessy wit ur money and shake sumtin :boobs: when u checkout with CASH!!! :yahoo:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————————–
      My parents were like this with my youngest brother but with my brother in high school and the rest of us working, it would inconvenient. So my parents just let him walk to and from school with his friends.

Scares the shyt out of me sometimes because of them whacko sex offenders you never know but you can’t live your life in fear..Just leave it to God.

luVn_liFe… says:

Hindsight is 20/20, but I wouldn’t have taken the check from jump street.

MsChavo says:

hotmess says:

Ha ha if you dont mind me asking what industry do you work in?
      I know for sure I wil have to grind when I get there, but Chicago is not the cheapest either.

Tainted_Love says:

I was a tomboy /athlete and a tad bit weird but my mom made sure I dressed like a little girl and always appropriate! This looks like a bum!

Angiegirl says:

and u come hither, u pretty bish u! I’ll hold u :kiss:

DownBottom says:

So no comments on that :newpost: w/Tiny I guess every :pigsfly: has its day as well :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

I’m certain she wasn’t alone and she’s 11 being 11 :shrug:

Angiegirl says:
      Text her the following:

And in that order. Now go buy urself sumtin sessy wit ur money and shake sumtin when u checkout with CASH!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ `
      Guuhl you just made Me HOLLER!! :rofl:
      I cant tell that lady that she’s Much older than me :nono: Ion disrespect the elders! :rofl: But that shyte is funny!I got a car Friday

@BIRD
      I didnt take the POSTDATED CHECK :eek:

Mofos is crazy!

DownBottom says:

@Luvn, is she one of those older bible-thumping elders?? I would just let it be, don’t let her make u feel bad esp if you let her know there was no guarantee :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – make sure you cash the check at her bank

SamIAMnotHAM says:

Good Morning roses!!!!!! :hi:

Only thing I would be concerned with is the ” I hate everyone” printed on the back of her jacket. Everything else there is nothing wrong with to me. We all had crazy styles when we were younger that older folks didn’t get. I struggle with letting my own be free spirited :)
      I also find it weird that people whole lives can be summed up by still shots :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

@BIRD
      I didnt take the POSTDATED CHECK
      ******************

So what the heck is she yappin about??? Girl ignore that nut. She doesn’t know where you live does she?

MsChavo says:

Tainted_Love says:

I was a tomboy with 2 older brothers, but my family let me be.
      I absolutely appreciated that, because of the confidence they had in me.
      No one forced me to where dresses unless it was picture day at school LOL.

Other than that, I was being me. Although i do think Willow is displaying a defense mechanism.

@Razzle
      IONo what she is other than crazy.I never met her until Thursday :eek:
      I havent responded to her texts I simply said “THE CAR IS GONE” Im done with it!

@Naija
      I didnt TAKE HER CHECK!! thats why im :eek: tripping.girl she was like why did you sell it,Why didnt you call me? why tHis and that :blink: woman I owe you NOTHING!

@BIRD :no: she doesnt Know where I Live and I am Ignoring her
      :wtf:
      is wrong w/Folks!!!
      furthermore that is why i sold the car immediately cause im tired of talking and seeing all these folks that I Dont Know!

NaijaGal says:

LUV N – oh ok…I got you…tell her you’re saving the texts and filing a report with the police for harassment

iyonah says:

If Willow were not the child of a famous couple, we would call her antics a cry for help.. However, I do believe she is fine. Some kids just like attention all the time. Nice to hear about the fundraiser for the folks who have it like that.

Applered27 says:

OMG, she looks so lost and distressed. Not to mention the words on the back of her Jacket.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

This looks like the beginning of something getting shot up. I’m glad I am no where near this time bomb.

scorpio says:

Future..Lesbun…not that there’s unthing wrong with it.

alwaysnred says:

Please dont believe everything u see this pic.looks photoshop clearly!