Celebs Out & About: Usher, Kim Kardashian

After showing her azz (literally) in a see-through skirt yesterday, socialite Kim Kardashian wore virginal white when she took her cat Mercy to the groomer in Miami. Kim is in Miami filming her reality TV series, ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’. Mercy was a gift to Kim from her homie Kanye West.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Singer Usher is pictured arriving at the ITV studios for a guest appearance on the ‘Graham Norton’ show. Usher celebrated his 34th birthday with a party in London last night.
Photo: Simon Earl / Splash News

• Cowardly Kanye West is not above fighting women
  • Kim Kardashian planning another fake TV wedding
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond Speaks Out
  • Usher Didn’t Know Tameka Was Planning Surgery

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

will people ever get tired of Kim?

• http://www.blogger.com/profile/07711524201116001609 Dark-n-Lovely

A stanking cat for a stanking cat. :thinking:
      *Neither a cat nor KK fan.

Usher has fallen off to me.

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

I see Yeezy decided to stop being pissy and taking things out on Kim and her butt pads..much better :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

Will Usher ever recover from marrying a dark skinned regular looking black woman?

• Ty

Damn I used to love Kim’s style. Now she looks like a broke down Lisa Raye :smack:

Whats with the mother board outfit :shrug:

• Angiegirl

What in the First Sunday Service/ No white after Labor Day HEYUL does KK have on?

I see Usher is wearing those hidden wedge sneakers I was thinking about getting :coffee: Never thought to pair mine with jeggings though :thinking:

• http://www.blogger.com/profile/07711524201116001609 Dark-n-Lovely

A poster on another site called her a “thirsty yeezy taught me kum bucket” :rofl:

_______________________________________________
      datsmdubya2u says:

:ghost:

• Anna

datsmdubya2u says:

~~~~~~
      Nope, ppl aren’t as easily forgiving these days.
      Usher will never be able to top “confessons”.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

datsmdubya2u says:

will people ever get tired of Kim?

let’s all hope so :coffee:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

That outfit is not something I would wear. And I abhorrrrrr cats.
      *sikks my gravi on “mercy”

:heart: Ush

Ty says:

Damn I used to love Kim’s style. Now she looks like a broke down Lisa Raye

Whats with the mother board outfit
      ___________________________
      you have been onna roll today!

you slayed me with that spritz/bumper sticker comment

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

She looks worse since Kanyes been dressing her.

• Lucky704

Dark-n-Lovely says:

A poster on another site called her a “thirsty yeezy taught me kum bucket”
      _______________________________________________
      Who thought you how to put some motherflcking Jimmy Choo’s on?

Yeezy taught me :hahaha:

Read more: KANYE WEST – BLAME GAME LYRICS

• BrownSuggaBabe

i just seen the video where the bus driver punched that girl (yes im late) but idk if i want to :hahaha: or :no: my dad use to be a bus driver..im lost for words :shrugs:

• YSoSrs

Ursher ain’t sht. I am not anywhere for him. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

Angiegirl says:

I see Usher is wearing those hidden wedge sneakers I was thinking about getting Never thought to pair mine with jeggings though
      =========================

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

BrownSuggaBabe says:

i just seen the video where the bus driver punched that girl

_________________________

Im tripping on the part where the bus driver was just gonna call the Po Po’s then he said “nah” and went Mortal Kombat on datazz and FINISHED HER!!!!!

• Ty

mzwhang90210 says:

Ty says:

Damn I used to love Kim’s style. Now she looks like a broke down Lisa Raye

Whats with the mother board outfit
      ___________________________
      you have been onna roll today!

you slayed me with that spritz/bumper sticker comment

:peace: @ all

• NaijaGal

@BROWNSUGGA check out kid fury’s psa about it *thank me later*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

________________________________________

A dry kitty for a dry kitty!

Yeah i got a gay homie too.

• http://www.blogger.com/profile/07711524201116001609 Dark-n-Lovely

Lucky704 says:

Dark-n-Lovely says:

A poster on another site called her a “thirsty yeezy taught me kum bucket”
      _______________________________________________
      Who thought you how to put some motherflcking Jimmy Choo’s on?

Yeezy taught me

Read more: KANYE WEST – BLAME GAME LYRICS

*********************************
      :D

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i do like usher’s sneaks tho. but for me, not for him :coffee:

• missmiami

will this chick just go away already :rolleyes:

• 69

What are the odds that a word that my grandfather used is also in a Kanye West song. :thinking: It’s so weird when chit like this happens… like wtf? And I just heard this song… I suppose crazier things have happened

• luVn_liFe…

Im super Over her,
      Usher is a classles douche bag,I do NoT like or approve of that NUMB video

• Bad Influence

that fck’btch Kim is NOT as interesting as u blogger/media people think she is…i promise ya’ll shes not..

and Mercy is more interesting than usher..

how’d that happen? :think:

• LadyT

The cat became more intersting than Ursher when he decided that whatever he’s doing with his hair is cute, when he got with Tamkeka cuz she was fertile then got rid of her when he had his 2.5 and a dog, when his joints got rusty and he couldn’t hit his dance moves…

• luVn_liFe…

MissMiami Hows the Backside?
      Is that a Herp bump on Kims lip on the right,in the second pic :eek:

• Eazy

@Naiji!!!! Thank you for telling us about this kid fury post!!! Im dead :rofl: :rofl:

• Diva

I’m done and mouth is coming all the way live. Just popped 2 Vicodin!

• Eazy

He hit her with the circle, triangle and the X!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• NaijaGal

@EAZY – I died when he said that man had the anger of his ancestry behind that uppercut :dead:

• missmiami

@ luvnlife it’s good. no more fat loss at the point i hope. my a$$ is @ 43 1/2 inches which is up 3inches from surgery :biggrin: and i had my 6th massage today and didn’t cry or cringe in agony. still got a lot of swelling though. can’t wait to buck this joint cuz i been in the house and haven’t sat on my a$$ in 3 weeks :crying:

• ohpretty1

Now Kanye has this drama with the paparazzi in Miami. :-(

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

datsmdubya2u says:

____________________________________________________

I love the fact that he kept his kids full Negro. u know we are running out of them these days most of the black men don’t want to breed beautiful real black kids, likes it a curse of something. and the dumb azz black man cant even see he is becoming Extinct by his own damn foolishness. and media hype .. :coffee:

Good morning Roses :waves:

• Bootcampgirl

Good morning all :waves:
      Sooo, who watched BGC last night? Them bishes was straight shook, didn’t have nathan to say. Falen ran off at the mouth and got thrown to the floor :rofl: And what exactly were Falen and Julie doing under those covers???

Hey boot!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Ugh! why do folks have to talk so loud when you’re trying to quietly listen to the radio! k. michelle is on WGCI :cuss:

• hell_on_heels

How many times/seasons are they going to “take on” Miami? I mean isn’t Kourtney someone’s mom now….when does the sh%t get OLD?!!! And did she really have to put on a “suit” to take a cat to the vet…..BYTCH please!!! Still LOVES me some Usher!!! Hard to believe he’s 34, we’re getting OLD!! LOL

I have nothing for this slore up top :tea: Morning everyone

• Bootcampgirl

Hey jenie :bye:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

In Miami you gotta look your best even at the grocery store…unless you’re in the hood :lol: I figured that out fast while on Biscayne Blvd moms was in a t-shirt and flip flops and shorts…she got the dirtiest looks until she addressed them :eek: I was rhet ta go! :lol:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

In Miami you gotta look your best even at the grocery store…unless you’re in the hood I figured that out fast while on Biscayne Blvd moms was in a t-shirt and flip flops and shorts…she got the dirtiest looks until she addressed them I was rhet ta go!
      ____________________________________________________________

When i came to miami to work I stayed in Biscayne North shore, Keystone subdivision. Loved it. and you are right on the end I was on they ride bently like honda ouver there. i take it it was more of the “richie” side, they was filming Burn Notice 2 house down for me, and invited me to eat luch. it was great and good food :yes:

• Milky

:buttshake: :cry: :buttshake: <——Jackie last night. bish pic one emotion!

• WUT’S A YAKISOBA?

Good Morning Everybody :kiss:

I got nothing good about this post… :think: I think the cat is Kim’s Beard cuz in reality a vet is the only doctor that will touch Kim’s crusty soggy ran over cooter…

• sassyshe

:waves: morning all. I cant wait for bbwla to be cancelled, worst scripted reality show. Hopefully the continued tanking ratings gonna help them get the axe

• Bootcampgirl

Random# How old is to old to be gossiping about shat from FB :blink:

Morning Boot :waves:

• Bootcampgirl

Hey Creamy/Milky/Wut/Sassy :danban1:

Bootcampgirl says:

Random# How old is to old to be gossiping about shat from FB :blink:

In my opinion damn 18 :tea: folks need to get they life :no: I saw some mess on my timeline this morning, and her azz is in her 40’s smh !

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Bootcampgirl says:

Random# How old is to old to be gossiping about shat from FB
      _________________________________________________

Over 30 I said this a while ago on my FB before I got rid of that Chyt Girl I could not take it any longer. just messy as hell. :lol:

• lovezoe

:yawn: morning peeps. I think Kim will be pregnant by the end of next year. That’s the only reason she dressed in that sheer mess. To deflect attention away from Reggie. He appears to have moved on and is happy. She boasts about being a “role” model yet she literally showed her tail for the world to see. She got enough money to sit back and shut up. Be a designer and live quietly. Khloe happy, Jourtney appears to be happy, yet she changes to accommodate her new bed mate.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@Jenie I will expect 18-23 to be messy they still looking to find themselves not all of them but majority. alot of things in life they have not yet experience. but 30-40 yr old women :nono: I just cant

• Angiegirl

Morning Roses, petals and thorns!!!!!

@BootCamp, girl BGC was a fool (the first 35 mins that is) I :love: Megan…..she sit there with that wonk eye :blink: then u know shyt bout to get real!!! Jersey so gutta she took off that jeant skirt and was slinging falen like a rag doll!!!! :wave: <—- jersey waving falen in the air before she crashed and burned in the cement!

• lovezoe

Folks on FB do the most. I hide/delete people who constantly complain, curse, argue with others. I also don’t argue with people about my love for Obama. I don’t put much, but this one Romney lover said something. I just ignored her.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Lovezoe says:
      She boasts about being a “role” model

____________________________________________________

:blink: ^^^^^^ ROLE MODEL :kona:

• sassyshe

Bootcampgirl says:Random# How old is to old to be gossiping about shat from FB
      ___________________________________________________
      I say it depends some scandalous bishes just be posting the type of ish that you gotta talk about

• Bootcampgirl

Hey Love/Angie
      @Angie, I’m waiting for the reunion. I still don’t like Megan. The only one I did like was the lesi, she was just there to have a good time….

• Bootcampgirl

This woman is 60+ years old talking about some FB….I rarely post on there, but I have seen some ratchet shat and I just look like :blink: you DO know people can see that shat right?

lovezoe says:

I call myself hiding all of her damn post, but apparently her crap shows up if she comments on it :no: Just a damn shame :shrugs: I honestly don’t get it, you oughta get tired of messy ish, hell I’m 30 and I get :sick: to my stomach when messy folks are around

• sassyshe

*walks in, adjust heels, and slides down pole while Miguel “Use Me” plays in the background*Morning Roses, petals and thorns!!!!!@BootCamp, girl BGC was a fool (the first 35 mins that is) I  Megan…..she sit there with that wonk eye  then u know shyt bout to get real!!! Jersey so gutta she took off that jeant skirt and was slinging falen like a rag doll!!!! <—- jersey waving falen in the air before she crashed and burned in the cement!
      ___________________________________________________
      Agreed bgc last night was the perfect set up for the reunion. I cant wait

• Trendsetter

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Bootcampgirl says:

Now her old azz should be ashamed of herself :no: she need to be somewhere playing solitaire of some shat !

• Trendsetter

Blind Item:

While relaxing in Florida a few weeks ago, this professional athlete spent the night at a club, drinking and openly flirting… with members of the same sex! Given that he used to be married to a very pretty actress – was this wife a beard, and was this a fake marriage the entire time?

Is that why she seemed so happy to finally be out of her marriage so soon after pretending that they were such a happy couple?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Brownskin oh yes they do and that was nice of them.

:lol: @Milky “I miss my mother!….Dont Stop Pop that Dont stop pop that pop that!…”

• Bootcampgirl

I expected Julie to have the most to say, she just sat there like :tape:

Morning Trend :waves:

• Trendsetter

Morning Jenie :hug:

• Angiegirl

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Love/Angie

U mean Zuly? Dat bish tongue gon fall off. She :lick: ANYthing in Cabo. And when she grabbed Bro-bie azz at the end I almost died!

I do have one question though…..when Julie strattled Falen and started :hump: what exactky where thry doing? Rubbing cooshay’s til they come? :shrug: Never had lets-be-honest sess so IDK what that is they were trying to prove….. :blink:

• Bootcampgirl

Hey Trend :waves:

She boasts about being a “role” model
      —————-
      who’s role model? dafuq? lets please stop feeding this girl ugh!

She boasts about being a “role” model
      —————-
      who’s role model? dafuq? lets please stop feeding this girl ugh!

• Milky

:wave:
      boot
      trend
      sassy
      jenie
      brown
      lovezoe
      wuutttt
      razzle

• Angiegirl

sassyshe says:

Agreed bgc last night was the perfect set up for the reunion. I cant wait

________________________

That scene when someone stands up on top of Julie on the couch and start whooping dat azz got me sooooooooo hype! :yahoo:

hey milkaaaaaaaay!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Morning yall….I don’t watch BBQ Wives LA or BGC….so I’m out of the loop…..

• lovezoe

Someone give me the BGC recap.

• lovezoe

I don’t think Kim is a role model SHE does

• Trendsetter

Bootcampgirl and Milky :waves:

• Milky

@razzle “i just miss my mother…. all these chicks clappin and they aint usin hands” I really miss my mother….. Bandz a make hur dance!

wtf was wrong with Shakinah (sp) last night she want to meet dat bish Michelle, so disrespectul and that monkey was goin to tear Tiny and her daughter up!

• Trendsetter

I didn’t know Brooke had 3 damn kids…

but lovezoe, whooooo’s?? :lol:

• lovezoe

Anyone still watch Eva show?

• Bootcampgirl

Angiegirl says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Love/Angie

U mean Zuly? Dat bish tongue gon fall off. She ANYthing in Cabo. And when she grabbed Bro-bie azz at the end I almost died!

I do have one question though…..when Julie strattled Falen and started what exactky where thry doing? Rubbing cooshay’s til they come? Never had lets-be-honest sess so IDK what that is they were trying to prove…..
      That’s the same thing I was wondering, there was alot of up and down movement???

• lovezoe

Razzle- def not anyone I know lol

Milky says:

—————————-
      but TIP said he had a 5lb monkey for tiny! :hahaha: nicca went and turned on the game…well at least that’s what the camera showed :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Trend two teens and a pre teen at that! how old is she? i thought she was like 28 or something

• Bootcampgirl

@Love, nothing much. There was a photo shoot, the old cast members came back, Falen got pushed to the ground, all the other chicks was on mute. Falen and Julie found out they were lesbians….and everybody went home but, Rima and Bro-bee went home together so I don’t know if they will become roommates or not :shrug:

• sassyshe

___________________________________________________i know i was like whose beating julie arse who is that.

• NaijaGal

so Julie is a lesbian? After the past ones left the show got stupid and I changed…Rima gets bold when people leave I see…you just wanna beat her ass just because…Malaysia and Brooke are my favorites with Bambi steadily moving up…Jackie is a lunatic…I see she’s going to be using her daughters for a storyline (loser)

• Trendsetter

She may be Basketball Wives LA’s newest cast member, but the only basketballs Brooke Bailey’s close to are the ones she had implanted into her buttocks.

Sources say despite the 37-year-old urban model’s claim to fame – being the exclusive lady in Vernon Macklin’s life – Brooke Bailey, a single mother who has a habit of abandoning her three children, serves as nothing more than an L.A. jump-off to the 25-year-old power forward.

• Milky

:hi: naija
      Jackie does act like she has split personalities! Bambi is becoming one of my fav’s. That’s a big bish! She is tall as hell!

• Trendsetter

You may remember during Brooke Bailey’s BBWLA debut, she announced she’s exclusively dating Macklin – who she called a Detroit Piston. The problem is Bailey (a known habitual liar) seemed to have either forgotten, or simply didn’t know, Macklin is no longer with Detroit and now plays overseas for the Turkish Basketball League.

Insiders reveal another problem with Bailey’s claim to fame is that Mackin is currently dating a woman named Maria Tejada – a Miami native who sources say is pregnant with Mackin’s child. That would make Bailey nothing more than a groupie, a paid-for whore, or just the other woman

• Trendsetter

Serving as nothing more than a jump-off is something sources say Brooke Bailey is no stranger to. That’s because insiders reveal the video vixen once played that same role for Miami Heat forward Rashard Lewis. HSK has learned during their relationship of convenience, Lewis would arrange for Bailey to accompany him as he traveled the country with the NBA. That’s before Lewis dumped Bailey and married his baby momma, Giovanni Fortes.

Brooke Bailey’s string of lies to land television time, while setting a superb example for her three kids as she sets out to land NBA ****, makes her a perfect character for Shaunie O’Neal to exploit. Don’t you agree?

• lovezoe

I’ve missed BBWLA for the past two weeks

• NaijaGal

MILKY :hi: how are you luv

Concerning Brooke, the dude was on several episodes with her so :shrug: maybe they’re no longer together…all her kids are so adorable

So Brooke is 37

Why does she speak the way she does? Like she is in her 20’s?

• NaijaGal

someone seems really bitter, did Brooke get at their dude or something?

• Milky

i hate the way malaysia speaks every other word is “Like” kind of irritating to me!

I just got through reading all that Trend :lol:

I didnt think she’d be that old with teens doing some of the spreads she does…but you know…

• Diva

:wave: Good Morning

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Milky or when she says comfortable she pronounces it cumf-ter-bow :lol:

• lovezoe

I don’t think Brooke would deny her “hoish” ways. While nice, not her responsibility to be right. Them players should be faithful

• lovezoe

#random- I love when Lucas wakes and just smiles :heart:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Yes they should be faithful and she should do homework before she decides she wants to be involved with a baller.

• NaijaGal

lovezoe says:

#random- I love when Lucas wakes and just smiles
      ======================
      awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

• Milky

morning diva how is ur mouth feeling this morning?

• Mannie

@ Milky Where did you get that gravi from?

• Trendsetter

Milky says:

_________________________________

her teef are too big for her mouth

• Angiegirl

Bootcampgirl says:

:rofl: at that last part, But Juile actually has been in lets-be-honest relationships. She revealed that on the episode where Zuly was gon Ronnie from Player’s Club her azz if she got caught slipping. But Falen is the newbie to the cooshay and Julie was gaming that azz talking bout she gon take care of her. All after the scene when Falen was gettig tossed like old meat and when Julie stood up Meghan gave her the wonk eye :blink: and she sat her azz back down. Yeah, some protector she will be for u Falen :coffee:

• Trendsetter

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

I just got through reading all that Trend

________________________

lol..i damn near choked when i seen her kids…i’m like damn they old

• Angiegirl

Morning Diva!!!
      Shake sumptin :buttshake:

• NaijaGal

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

=======================
      is there really any homework to be done though…not that it’s excusable but when you get with these ‘ballers’ it’s know they usually have a main and they cheat

• Angiegirl

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@Milky or when she says comfortable she pronounces it cumf-ter-bow

:ghost:

• Trendsetter

Wait waht…Falen and Julie bumping coochies???????

• Milky

Mannie says:

@ Milky Where did you get that gravi from?

_____________________________
      google bus driver uppercut

• Lucky704

Hello Everyone :waves:

• Milky

:hi: @lucky

• Diva

Milky says:

morning diva how is ur mouth feeling this morning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like someone took a scapel to it….I’m in PAIN!

• Diva

Angiegirl says:

Morning Diva!!!
      Shake sumptin
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *holding my jaw while I shake my azz!*

• sassyshe

Brooke has and will always be looking for her next come up, shes never made a secret of that. She used to say it all the time in Candy girls

• Milky

off topic: what the hell is goin on wit Tiny and Shekinah’s edges. Its like they dont have any edges at all! and that part down the middle of Shekinah’s head is the worst. She is a hairdresser right that lives in a tiny shack or apt?

• Angiegirl

Trendsetter says:

Wait waht…Falen and Julie bumping coochies???????

No hunty, they was rubbing them shyts together like two stones trying to create fire :yes:

• Milky

:wave: <——- vicodin for my bew and a cold compress, hold this on ur jaw! what did u have a root canal or tooth pulled?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Naija you’re right most of the time they have a main. these women should know this and have respect for the “main” and for themselves…but… #hoesbewinning

@trend :lol: I had to do the math for a min last night I guess she was in her early 20’s when she had the 15yo

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

What are yall talking about?

• Lucky704

@ Milky :danban:

• Diva

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I had deep scale cleaning…I have Vicodin, but if I take it now at work, lights out!!!! I'm trying to hang if I can't I'm taking my azz back home.

• lovezoe

:newpost: FOB “King and Queen” ATL

• Angiegirl

Did anybody see Tiny in that dress last night when she was walking back in the room. Whats wrong wit her azz? It look like a load of dirty clothes about to fall over out the basket :no:

• Mannie

Milky says:

Mannie says:

@ Milky Where did you get that gravi from?

_____________________________