Chris Brown confirms break-up with Karrueche: “I’d rather be single”

Singer Chris Brown released a statement confirming the status of his relationship with ex-girlfriends Rihanna and Karrueche Tran.

“I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna,” Brown said in a statement. “I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”

At least Karrueche had fun while it lasted. Now Chris Brown and Rihanna can get their careers back on track.

• Source: Chris Brown is back on the market
  • CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together
  • Karrueche wants Chris Brown and Rihanna to know that…
  • Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially over’

• Xena68

:yawn:

• Cariblife

• Xena68

Hope you got some cash and stashed it instead of just bags and shoes :tea:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

BOO ain’t going to apreciate all the shade SAndra :nono:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I’d take Karate Chop’s cute azz.

Sooo…What? :yawn:

• kingstonn

in other words, kinkajou got dumped so he can be with rhianna. expect a couple announcement in 5,4,3,2… :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

Auntie… No more Chris brown posts please :coffee:

:tea:

• Trendsetter

kingstonn says:

_________________________

:cosign:

• kingstonn

you ain’t got to lie Craig. you ain’t got to lie. :nono:

• LovesLove85

Oh….

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

GM Sandra, gm erryones!
      :waves:
      Yso
      ManI
      LakeZ
      Xena
      SMH…Chris as much as you’ve been through over Rhi Rhi…nebba mind..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

I wonder if Kerosine is gonna spill the beans or keep a lid on it.

I wonder if she signed a confidentiality agreement… :thinking: Her feelings have to be hurt. They were together for a long time.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

I guess today im going to have to work.. I can’t do all these fukn RIRI and Chris post they back ON let them fukn be.. LAter :kona:

• Daisy

That Chrianna regin just won’t let up

Good Afternoon all :waves:

• MSVALLDAY

This crap ain’t announcement worthy. Don’t nobody care about these clowns.

• KsMommy

I think Rihanna was a bit obsessed. I truly believe she probably continued to seduce Chris even though she knew he was in a relationship. And Chris is a douche face. I feel really bad for Karrueche. People may clown her and drag her just because she was dating a celebrity, but I would hate to have to feel the heartbreak she’s probably feeling now. To know hte person you love is screwing someone else is hard enough. But to have to see it plastered all over the world and know that there’s nothing you can do about it. Gosh, that’s just hurtful. I really truly feel bad for Karrueche and I hope she heals quickly.

Well atleast he dumped her, instead of keep up this fiasco. He can actually claim single, unlike playing Boyfriend and girlfriend, sleeping with other women :tea:

Forget Chris Brown…Krouton you can do betta anyway!
      :P

• Xena68

:hi: mzwhang

• luVn_liFe…

FuturedocDonte says:
      Auntie… No more Chris brown posts please

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Which would you rather CB OR T.I.??

KsMommy says:

Dem roots :tea: remember she from the islands

WHANG!! :waves:

JenEEE
      :happy:

luVn_liFe… says:

FuturedocDonte says:
      Auntie… No more Chris brown posts please

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Which would you rather CB OR T.I.??

I will take TI for 300 Alex !!! :coffee:

Mzwhang :kiss: that damn pooch in ya gravie :rofl: with the lacefront lol!

• lovezoe

See, this is why it’s important to get a Target bag when he give you money for a Birkin bag :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Uh oh Melissa… you are next.

Rihanna: “Melissa babe… we need to talk.”

Melissa: :no:

Rihanna: “Well, you know Chris is available again, and-”

Melissa: :crying: PHUCK YOU HOE!

could this not be an update Sandy?? :spank:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

TRANSLATION

I’M GETTING IT IN WITH RIHANNA AND NOW I’M FREE TO DO SO WITHOUT GETTING FLACK FROM KARUCHE

• scorpio

Single…yeah right. Rhianna, let’s hope you don’t get popped in the lip again, and if you do. Oh well.

________________________________________________________________________
      :huh: But there is and was something she could have done about it..

I’m a romantical somewhere in there but you cant control others actions, you can damn sure control yours though.

• lovezoe

Okay, I am watching R&B Divas. I think Nicci took the promoter side because she was on camera. She said she knew the promoter. She was trying to save her tail.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHEN A DUDE IS STEADY BEEFING OVER AN EX OR SHE’S CONSTANTLY AN ISSUE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP, HE’S STILL IN LOVE WITH HER-AND YOU ARE JUST A PACIFIER UNTIL THEY REUNITE

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Mzwhang that damn pooch in ya gravie with the lacefront lol!
      ____________________________
      :hahaha: woof!

• BigCityGirl

And the BAD MOVIE continues…..Now that Rihanna has probably caused the break up…she probably won’t be all that interested anymore…..

lovezoe says:

Got that right :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

lovezoe says:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

Im Sure CB will still Look out for K for a hot Second

• anw_rootbeer

Awww man, I’m jealous! I wanted him!! DAMN U RIH!!!
      Sn: Bu doing his thang with managing Breezy! I likes

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

On point :preach:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Uh oh Melissa… you are next.

Rihanna: “Melissa babe… we need to talk.”

Melissa:

Rihanna: “Well, you know Chris is available again, and-”

Melissa: PHUCK YOU HOE!

______________________________

:waves:
      Bad
      LoveZ
      OTB

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:whistle: Something told me it was over
      When I saw you and her talkin’
      Something deep down in my soul said, ‘Cry, girl’
      When I saw you and that girl walkin’ around

Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
      Then to see you walk away from me, child, no

• robin

I am kind of getting over both Rih an CB, I think Kae is a pretty girl and prior to her relationship with CB, I never even heard of her. She should take the connections she made and make the most of it. In my Diana Ross voice, No One Gets’ The Prize. I wish all parties teh best.

Anyways does Taken2 come out tomorrow? :coffee:

@SIS

That’s what I be saying. Karchuchu was a willing “victim”. She loved him and let him dog her. I can’t feel that sorry for her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

She is somewhere crying her little eyes out and that, I feel sad about.

+1 @#40 on Crayola Color #65 Bu Boo Black’s Management :yes:

DownBottom says:

:whistle: Something told me it was over
      When I saw you and her talkin’
      Something deep down in my soul said, ‘Cry, girl’
      When I saw you and that girl walkin’ around

Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
      Then to see you walk away from me, child, no

:whistle:

• AlluringlySweet

Well Rhianna through her bait and he caught it. Feel bad for KT.

• NaijaGal

OTB – I eat right, exercise, drink no less than 64oz of water everday, take a multi vitamin and been taking biotin now for at least 6 months and still nothing…I think it’s genetics with me cause my brothers don’t do any of this ish and they have those nasty pimp nails (all long and healthy…punks) thick brows and long lashes…FML *le sigh*

Anyways
      :haha: Jennnayyyy :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:
      ________________________________________________________
      :applause:

• BrownSuggaBabe

i don’t wanna c na’an notha post about :

TI & Tiny
      Rhi
      CB

:shotsfired:

PLEASE & THANKS!

Ok. That was short a ha… :hahaha: @#52

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Well damn didnt I just read his reason for the break up in the other Breezy post!

• scorpio

Rhianna is such a hypocrite. Didn’t she write that song, talking about how dumb the guy looked when she caught him cheating. Ugly when he cries? Her music has no power now, think about all the young girls who were able to leave bad boyfriends because of her message. Now she’s back with the one who publicly dissed her.

que que?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Thats what Im saying break ups happen!!!! Look at the bright side and move on I know how it feels to yearn but chit I won’t let yearning confuse my learning process :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: @Naija…do you have any coconut oil at home?

How is your hair strength and growth..nails are comprised and benefit from almost the same things that help hair…do you eat enough proteins?

• NaijaGal

I’m seeing a lot of hindsights on here…in reality when you’re in your late teens/early 20’s and sometimes even after (as witnessed on this same board) and you think you’re inlove, common sense can go by the wayside…although we see them daily on these blogs, these ‘adults’ are just now 20/21/22 years of age

ION feel SORRY :no:
      She got “on”, now what she does with her situation is on her. No sympathy here. Dating stars—all this bullshatt comes with the territory :shrug:

Bish better make some lemonade with these lemons Hmmmp :tea: <-sweet lemonade :grill:

She's got options, but not if she gets caught up in the mess.

• Shereezy

She will be aight…she got a porsche (and I hope some money stacked) outta the deal! They are in their early 20’s…she got plenty more frogs to kiss before finding her prince!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@scorpio

I FEEL YA, BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT’S A SONG SHE SANG, ALOT OF ARTIST SING SONGS BUT DON’T ACTUALLY LIVE THE MESSAGE

GROWN FOLKS ARE GOING TO LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO RATHER THE MAJORITY AGREE OR NOT, AND THE MORE FOLKS DISAGREE IT SEEMS THAT DRAWS THEM CLOSER TOGETHER, THE LESS ATTENTION THESE TWO GET THE BETTER, LEAVE THEM BE WHEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP CRASHES AND BURNS ONLY THEN WILL THEY WALK AWAY UNTIL THEN THEY ARE TWO JUNKIES LOOKING TO GET HIGH AND CHRIS AND RIHANNA ARE EACH OTHER’S CRACK

@SCORPIO

Music is a very powerful medium. More now than ever. The fact that Rih has any kind of influence over young girls (and boys) gives me the sads.

@Scorpio
      But I mean I expect nothing less of Rihanna she spent the past 3 years fighting and mourning over a dude cuz he didn’t want her I think they both Breezy and Rihanna are headed for disaster! They bring out the worse in one another its just a matter of time – Breezy about to lose it all over nothing!

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Lovezoe Nicci is only on the show to promote that wack ugly azz clothing line..she urks the hell out of me w/her corn ball azz daughter/cousin..they both messy ass hail!

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

tell me the truth boy, am I losing you for goooooood :whistle:
      ktran got that new Solange on repeat

Anyways
      :haha: Jennnayyyy :lol:

:rofl: :p

• AprilRain

Rih is a hoe, she new this dude was in a relationship,,, she didn’t back down. He’s even worse. They both deserve eachother. I feel bad for Kae, and let me explain why….when a man abuses u emotionally, and mentally, its hard to get away from that, its like ur stuck, that’s why they say that type of. Abuse is worse than physical. She prob had a feeling something was goin down but was in denial. Kae will be fine, she is a beautiful girl and will come out on top, and she don’t have to stay in the circle of the industry to do so… but as for rih and chris,,,, what’s goes around comes around… they are in lust,,, not love trust….

*Micheal Evans from Good Times voice*

“When you’re younggggggggg and in loveeeeeeeee”

:happy: YallCrayyyyyyyy
      Heyyyyyyyyyy Naija
      Choco

• OutsidetheBox

Didn’t she write that song

__________________________

Rihanna? Write? :hahaha: *deep breath* :hahaha: Whew.

• NaijaGal

@Naija…do you have any coconut oil at home?

========================
      my hair is pretty resilient…coconut oil is one of my staples for my hair…I’m a chicken & salmon eater…occasionally eat beef

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

I’d hit K-kk-K-k-Krambone.

• Milky

kantgetright should prolly hook up with Draya! they look mighty comfy wit each other.

Ho’boygurrrrr
      didjew see what I left downstairs? Tell her to skip lunch and get herself registered!

• Anna

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: It’s true though.

• NaijaGal

MzWhang :happy: *follow the norf star* :hug:

LOOKING TO GET HIGH AND CHRIS AND RIHANNA ARE EACH OTHER’S CRACK

See this ^^ I instantly thought of Bobby and my girl Whitney :tea:

• Daisy

@Naji Could be medical which was the issue for me. I was glad I finally went to the dr and now I am 30 lbs lighter and counting.

:dead: at Krouton :rofl:

I agree this is what some people do in relationships in their 20s

SN – This is the best “reality” show :popcorn:

@INTENSE

Totally agree. Chris and Rihanna need to burn off the fever they have for each other or it will ultimately consume them till there is nothing left. Folks just need to let them be now.

• MsDivaRo

:wave: MzWhang, Awesome how ya’ll doing?

:kiss:

===================
      :hug: MzWhang
      ===========
      :ha: @yall feelings feeling bad #ikidikid
      Shyt happens, move on! Life lesson :shrug:
      How much yall bet she don’t stop dating and getting dumped by stars?! :lol:

• esoteric

So basically now he gets them both with no repercussions… and believe me he will have them both… can’t wait to see the pics of him “sneaking” around with his “friend” Tran and the effect it will have on his “friendship” with rihanna.

• VDot

I just hope she Kowabunga doesn’t end up like Mayte from Hollywood Ex’s. Still sitting around with a closet full of CB’s crack smelling snap backs and wife beaters, unable to move on. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

what’s goes around comes around… they are in lust,,, not love trust….
      I agree!

:waves: @ Whang :grin:

• MsDivaRo

:hug: Annaaaaaa!!!!!

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

missed it this week….

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ysO

YOU ARE RIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR BREAK-UP WAS SO ABRUPT AND THE MEDIA ATTENTION THEY RECEIVED WAS OVERWHELMING, THEY COULDN’T DO LIKE REGULAR COUPLES, BREAK UP, GET BACK TOGETHER, ONLY TO REALISE THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BELONG TOGETHER

WHEN THE MEDIA DIES DOWN, THEY WILL DO LIKE ERRRYBODY ELSE FIGURE IT OUT-BUT THEY NEED SOME PRIVACY TO DO IT

• Milky

rhi will end up breaking cbreezy’s heart or he will end up breaking hers. did he ever finish his domestic violence classes?

AWESOME :buttshake: come get it bew :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

Nothing much @Diva, I’m looking for that damn cat, done broke my guitar string again.

• OutsidetheBox

i would began massaging my nails with coco oil everyday @naija. It sounds like youre doing everything right..do they break and grow? Or no growth?

How do you feel about acrylics? I damaged my nails really bad once (in a fight, hush)..I wore acrylics for months. My nail bed took a beating at first, then I started getting the acrylic with no false nail and I got them to a nice length with that protection.

I totally agree with your sentiments about Cb and Rihanna and the hindsights. Ive def. been privy to that. :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Right!!! It seems this love triangle is endless…. I hope KT hurries and finds someone knew that not only replaces Breezy in her heart but shows her how good life can be without Breezy IMO KT still looks best becuz of what Rihanna has gone thru to get close to him again

• yallcrazy

Zoe, I recently (well last yr) found an old Pelle that I probably only wore 3 times (back in the 90’s) djm & lo & behold 9 Big Faces in the inside pocket. I never spent all my extra (perks) lol and I wasn’t dating no stars :rofl: Nobody taught her I guess :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I’d take Karate Chop’s cute azz.
      I just saw this :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Could be medical which was the issue for me.
      ____________________________________________
      Right, thats true…@Daisy if you dont mind sharing, was it hyper or underactive? I thought you said before, cant quite rememeber..

• 3halos

I understand everyone has an opinion… :buttshake:. I just find it humorous how people will STAN for folks they don’t even know. Like you can be a Kimchi fan or Rhi fan or Chris fan and whoevers side you are on, some will damn near get ready to fight for their IDOLS even though they don’t a damn thing going on behind the scenes. Continue on… :coffee:

:waves: hey pretty peoples

I think Kae will be just fine..the onle reason it will continue to hurt is because it will constantly be played in the media

R and Chris just need to get each other out of their systems, but Im afraid that disaster may strike before then..I like R and Chris, but I dont think this will end well…who knows they may elope and live happily eva afta But it seems like R put some much work into breaking them up and getting him back that I hope it works

• VDot

I damaged my nails really bad once (in a fight, hush)..

___________________________________________________

:yes: Tell us more :coffee:

__________________________________________________________________
      Letting her friends try them on and ish!

:rofl: :rofl: Go to lunch, V!

OTB :rofl: #nail/hairconvoextradinaire :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

:peace: :bow: As you wish. :woohoo:

:lol: V.

:waves:
      Divurrr
      Daisy
      VDot
      Kit&Kaboodle will be just fine. She’s a beautiful girl.

RhiRhi’s gonna get tired of Chris now that she’s finally lured his onion head arse away. Dummy.

• MsDivaRo

AWESOME says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

in a fight, hush

:popcorn:
      u know you cant write nothing like that!! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

:kiss:

:rollseyes:

109 wasn’t for you boo :nono:

9 Big Faces in the inside pocket

__________________________________
      I die three deaths when this happens with my purses. :lol:
      $50 and a stale blunt???? Sheeewwwwwww :yes:

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Dymond

AWESOME!! :hugs:

You so silly. :rofl:

:waves: Dymond

OTB :popcorn:

Was it a :karate:

Or a :gossip: that turned into :duel:

Or just a :argue: that turned ugly?

:popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

@YSo :hug:

Personally I think he will still be fawking with Karat! :tea: he will do the same to Rhianna

• dancerbee93

Heyyy my lovely Roses!!! :waves:

OTB
      Yall
      Diva :kiss:
      MzWhang
      Dymond
      Awesom
      Vdot
      andd everryyybbbodddyyy else

• VDot

Letting her friends try them on and ish!

:rofl: :rofl: Go to lunch, V!
      ______________________________________________

I’m going, I’m going. Hopefully the fight story will be up by the time I get back ;)

__________________________________________________________________
      Letting her friends try them on and ish!

________________________________________
      :dead:
      I swearrrrrrrrrrr I die 3,000 deaths on this board errytime I login.

#nail/hairconvoextradinaire

*terrorist face* <—Awesome's dog gravi

:lol: I do what I can. I font what I know/interests me/wanna know. Chirren, babies, women, families, hair, food, wet coochie, kegels, education, politics, musiK, Beyonce, lebron, stiff d!ck<—not necessarily in order of importance :lol:

• yallcrazy

OTB, it was like the little lotto that day yo! I did that “bad bish” head nod and everything :rofl:

I still ain’t found no lost trees though Hmmmp!

:waves:
      DancerBeebo

:danban: Its almost FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY

:waves: DivaRo
      :hug: Yallcrazy
      :dance: YSo
      :yahoo: Dancer

_________________________________________________________________________

Can I offer you a tic tac?

• NaijaGal

OTB – Imma try the coconut oil (thanks)…my ‘wedding ring’ finger is good for growing then breaking off at the meat…the rest some grow a little and my indexes won’t…used to do acrylics but it’d usually weaken my nail bed and eventually the nails that did grow would break within a day of being free

@DAISY – been to the doctor and the only thing I have is slight anemia

• yallcrazy

Don’t forget the cotton candy dying *snickers*

• lovezoe

Of he sneak around Karruche will let us know

DYMOND!! :dance:

• lovezoe

Someone needs 3 pieces of gum

• NaijaGal

DYMONDs are a girls best friend :happy: <<<wang wit it (shoutout to your gravi) :hug:

• Such A F’n Lady

Mornin’ all! :waves:

Don’t worry about Pikachu, she’s in the arms of Chris’s other ex, Draya. Bet we see them together a lot more now… :coffee:

• Ty

@ V who had a fight :popcorn:

I dont know whats up with Auntie and these refurbished posts its giving me a case of the sads :cry:

:crying:

mzwhang
      otb
      jenie

:eek: Is that for me MzWhang :nino:

• BrownSuggaBabe

_________________________________________________________________________

Can I offer you a tic tac?
      ~~~~
      or GUM :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I still ain’t found no lost trees though
      _________________________________________
      :lol: :hahaha: Its the bess!!! I smoke in my car..I spend a lot of time in it..since I come 20mins one way..my ash tray and the gear shift have this dumb ass, what I would call “design flaw”..there is a gap between the two.

I have dropped so many blunts down in that damn thang :no: :cry: I sweatergawd in dry times I have been out there damn near getting my hand stuck tryna retrieve some of that chit. :ashamed: LMAO

• anw_rootbeer

NaijaGal says:

I’m seeing a lot of hindsights on here…in reality when you’re in your late teens/early 20?s and sometimes even after (as witnessed on this same board) and you think you’re inlove, common sense can go by the wayside…although we see them daily on these blogs, these ‘adults’ are just now 20/21/22 years of age

——————————-
      TRUE MF STORY!!! been there done ALL of that

cotton candy dying

:rofl: :rofl: :heart:

• dancerbee93

Hola Yso!!! :hi:

:waves:
      Sucha
      Dymond
      Ty

:offtopic:
      Anybody read that story about the overweight female news anchor who got an email from a viewer, telling her that she should’ve lost weight by now? Andddddddd..told her she wasn’t being a very good role model for younger viewers?
      The anchor took it REAL personal, read the email on the air and accused the emailer of “bullying”

Chile
      :rolleyes:

• lovezoe

TJ is a nice looking man… #random

• Ty

I agree. Folks tend to be attracted to what they cant have . She will grow bored with him and the anorexic peen. I just hope Kinky Twist gets her mind right :coffee:

• dancerbee93

@milky :cheers: What up??? What I miss?? who getting gum this damn early :coffee:

• Ty

:rofl: @ Yall & OTB

• yallcrazy

I know my old car got whole b’s in the top of the dash(small crevice near glass) that were forgetten up there until I made a turn and saw them go “down the hatchet” :lol:

• Ty

@ Dancer..they’re frugal now its tic tacs :crying:

She was MAD MzWhang! :lol:

I ain’t mad at her :no:
      :cheers:

• dancerbee93

I saw that @mzwhang Stick to the damn weather and rant on the twittah :rolleyes:

• yallcrazy

I vote instead of sweets, we just issue a _I_

• MsDivaRo

@dancer :kiss: hey babe

DANCER!! :hi:

Let’s not start passing out gum and sht. Cause the quickest to offer it are often the ones that need to chew a wad themselves. :coffee:

what we tom’bout? i hope its not still CB, Rihanna and KomputerLove.. *sigh*

im hungered and Chipotle has opened across the skreet :yahoo:

• dancerbee93

Ty says:

@ Dancer..they’re frugal now its tic tacs
      —————
      Waattttttt!!!! Might as well pull out my chiclets…Been trying to find a reason to give this chit out…I got pez too :yes:

• MsDivaRo

YSoSrs says:

DANCER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: hey Yso…..whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• scorpio

@
      Choco aka Hippie says:

@Scorpio
      ————————————————————————
      I totally agree. I think Chris especially is headed for a tragic end. Sad to say, but.

Hey Naija :hug: I had got used to those lips :D

Sup SilkyMilky :waves:

• lovezoe

90210- she should have called him to the mat. Being a role model has nothing to do with weight.

YSoSrs says:

DANCER!!

who u tom’bout? :huh:

and did u acknowledge me today? :shank:

• OutsidetheBox

Nobody got in a fight. :hahaha:

@DancerB…IKR!!
      She’s the one doing the bullying…the emailer contacted her discreetly and did no name calling. SHE on the other hand..blasted him on TV and FB…had others doing so too.

That’s the very definition of bullying. Ole manatee lookin heffa.

#endrant

• lovezoe

Yso- is that so :coffee:

• dancerbee93

@Diva I had some sangria with my dinna last night :wink: had to add a little extra cuz Rom the Ram ass had my pressure up

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Good After noon

Cute gravie Dancer :thumbsup:

DIRO!!

BAD!!

I acknowledge you every morning when I open my eyes cause you are the reason that the sun rises. Now stop :shank: me woman.

• MsDivaRo

dancerbee93 says:

@Diva I had some sangria with my dinna last night had to add a little extra cuz Rom the Ram ass had my pressure up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl I sure as hell needed a drank after that disaster of a DEBATE last night, but I ain’t drink nothing!

“down the hatchet”

YESSSSSS!!! Driving along bish be like NOooooooooooooooooo *diving after them*

Hey MsWhang :partyhat:

Chocoooooo :boobs:

Hey His :coffee: nice shirt :coffee:

ain’t nothing sadder than a lost B :cry:

Dancer, she rec’d that e-mail on “the right day” :lol:
      She “had it up to here!” :rofl:

• dancerbee93

:hugs: bew baby @Bad!

@mzwhang :rofl: @manatee Er’body wanna be extra..Just tell me if I need a damn umbrella Ole Ice age character lookin mofo

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

:yawn: what we talmbout?

• Anna

mzwhang90210 says:

Sucha
      Dymond
      Ty
      :offtopic:

~~~~~~~~~
      :waves: @ everyone. Hey MsDiva.
      Some who reported said that she too was being a bully. I can see why they would think that, she had 4 minutes of air time, that has now tunred national. I say good for her, for putting him on blast, tired of ppl hiding behind a computer, just to hurt others.

______________________________________________________________________

*starts extrapolating* :thinking: Good thing I offered these nice sunny orange tic tacs.. :huh:

@Scorpio
      I’m gonna go one further I think Rihanna did another love spell on Breezy only this time I think they both will end tragically like they could be in the car again and instead of them fighting in the car they could end up in a fatal accident = history has a way of repeating itself!!!! MY THOUGHTS!

ZOE!!

Yes. That often is so. Or so I’ve been noticing. That’s why I just throw stale popcorn balls. :grin:

I had to get an iron shot today! I’m sore cause that shyt hurts!

ain’t nothing sadder than a lost B :cry:

_________________________________________
      +1. In the grass? At night? :cry:

dropped in the club? On the floo’? :cry:

*pinches Dancer’s lil nose and cheeks* :grill:

=====================
      OTB&Dymond, I still got that old car in my garage and I may begin dismantling the dash :rofl: I know I can do it! Imagine the potency yall!

• NaijaGal

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield has found herself back in the spotlight but probably not for a reason she would have liked…

RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant Antoine ‘Sahara Davenport’ Ashley died suddenly from heart failure three days ago.

But why did TV Guide post a picture of Sheree Whitfield with their condolences instead of a picture of Sahara?
      =====================
      :eek:

@Dymond
      :boobs: :grin:

Please who said this!!! :clap:

• Bad Influence

@Yso that was :sarcasm: and to think ur scalp is so moisturized because of my love 4 u…hmph.

Dancerrrrrrr :hug:

Dymond :coffee: thank yew :boobs:

• dancerbee93

@yall I guess the email person learned THAT day…Why did they even feel the need to email her to tell her what they thought?? I would have given two flucks…I would have replied yo momma a poor image and then delivered dog chit on her porch thennnn placed her email in the spam folder… thanks!

:wtf:

i cannot and will not…

• dancerbee93

Thanks!!! @ Razz

:rofl: at stale popcorn balls

• Honycoatd

Hi Everyone :hug:

• Bad Influence

:eek: and :hahaha: that mannish btch!

MY THOUGHTS! = IMO = IMB :lol:

hey @Hony :hi:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Naija I asked about that a few posts down….(but y’all was iggin the hell outta me! :mad: ) I thought that chit was HE-LARRY-US :lol:

:waves: Honycoatd :hug:

Waddup Bad?

• Dymond

what about a freshly rolled one that you sit down and then can’t find? it takes a lot for me not to ask the Lord for help finding that…

:steer: coming to help yallcrazy with her search

• lovezoe

Yso-Gotcha passé some popcorn

Re; the news anchor what was the purpose of emailing her to say she has not changed her size over the years? Who does that

Yso said that Choco.

#bishes be tripping

lmao @ Naija

:dead:

:waves: Hony and Dancer

• Honycoatd

Hi Sexy B— you showing off alot my way *takes a handful touch*

Yall…. how are you sunshine?

So what did you think of the debate last night?

yallcrazy says:

MY THOUGHTS! = IMO = IMB
      ===================
      and they all = don’t come for me bishes

#bishes be tripping

:lol: :yes: :clap:

Dymond, I believe all I need is a short phillips or flathead screwdriver :rofl:
      and a caulk knife.

:thinking: That might be my lil project this weekend yall :rofl:

@Sunni
      Im glad someone said it – damn chit was starting to sound like high school in this bish! MY THOUGHTS!

:hahaha: damn

• Honycoatd

Hi Razzle, Zoe (how is little man?), Naija, Choco, Dymond princess

:hug: I do hope everyone is having a great day….

—- YSO and OTB I see you ladies too (hi)

• VDot

Dymond says:

what about a freshly rolled one that you sit down and then can’t find?
      _____________________________________________

Black hawk down!!! I’ve seriously considered filing a police report when that chit happens.

And we won’t talk about hiding chit while under the influence. I just have to :rolleyes: at my self.

• yallcrazy

I am fine Honycoatd. I “hope” it was a strategic move to place the lies in the spotlight and back them up with some commercials (soon) showing side-by-side of mitt last night and something contradictory last week.

MY THEORY! :lol:

• Xena68

@ Naija that reminds me of the time when Michael Clarke Duncan passed and the news anchor was saying their condolences and had a picture of Terry Crews on the screen with RIP :dead: I was :lol:

HONYLUV!!

• Honycoatd

I really hate scrolling on this computer… too lazy to change the dying mouse.

VDot says:

Dymond says:

what about a freshly rolled one that you sit down and then can’t find?
      _____________________________________________

=================
      I will be outside looking from the car door to the doorstep (using the light of the cellie) to find my ish :rofl: All up in the grass (in case the wind blew it and ish) :lol:

• dancerbee93

Dymond says:

—————
      :rofl: right like lawwwwdd if you could just help this one time…lost one two months ago stillllll looking in my vents and baseboards at home :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

Oh shaaattt!!! IS that my honycated luvvaaa???? :dance: :woohoo: Hey doll!!!! :biggrin:

OH I forgot this killed me —-> Black hawk down!!! :dead:

• dancerbee93

:hi: Choco!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@HonyC he’s good just the usual 3 going on 31 :lol:
      ————–
      yallcrazy says:

—————-
      yes ma’am cause that chit didnt make no sense! :no:

Sniffing and ish (like a hound dog) :ashamed: Especially the loud :hahaha:

Hey Hony :hug: long time sunshine

Hey Gyps :hug:

:rofl: at VDot this fool said Black Hawk Down

my bf always calls like Hey Did I leave _____ on the counter?
      I’m like Nope…. :D :smoke:

VDot says:

Dymond says:

what about a freshly rolled one that you sit down and then can’t find?
      _____________________________________________

And we won’t talk about hiding chit while under the influence. I just have to at my self.

THIS!!! :rofl: a bish lost a bank statement yesterday fuggin with that maui :lol: #shame

• lovezoe

Hony- he’s doing good. 7 month next week!

• San

Ms K pretty, she’ll find another….carry on

@DANCER

You keep looking younger and younger in your Gravis. I’m a have to card you. :rules:

Dymond says:

shiddd FIRST mufugga i call on is the jaysus…dnt play with my sticky yo :hahaha:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

oh…thought that was fo me :lol:

• Honycoatd

Yall it was pretty disgusting on MITTen’s ass…. He was selling a whole bag of crap…I just would have liked President Obama asking him more direct questions to box him in so he has no option but to really come clean with it. On the other hand, I hope VP biden tears it down… I need to see major proactive and positive changes in the coming years.

so its not 7 yet? :crying:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

HONY :2dance:
      Dymond Did juu just conpliment HIS :kiss: awww!

Razzle :waves:

damn Dancer what u puffing if you still looking after 2 months :hahaha:

#bishes be tripping
      :lmaooooo: on they own bullchit. :tea:

• Honycoatd

Bottom UP… Hi Miss Lovely…. How is the “babygirl” of the fam doing? :hug:

• yallcrazy

JoeB is gonna be like CHAMONE :nino: then light :duel: then :steer: (run his ass over) :rofl:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:happy: Bad

• Honycoatd

Laker baby… How are you mami?

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

what about a freshly rolled one that you sit down and then can’t find?
      that be the worst feeling too :no: <looking around!

• Bad Influence

@Lakes, nothing to bust a nut over….Dymond :coffee: is trying to front. she know she want this..

*dances like Janet*

early in da mawnin’…u want this
      later in da evening…u want this

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:lol: @yall!

#bishes be tripping
      :lmaooooo: on they own bullchit.

I’m here for this… #indeed

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Hony Im good.. Esstra bored tho.. why can’t i stay still? Why do i get soo fukn bored so easily *sigh* whats up with juu and ur mijos?

Hey Lakes :kiss: His’ short is nice :shrug:
      :D

Bad Influence says:

*dances like Janet*

early in da mawnin’…u want this
      later in da evening…u want this

lmao I meant His’ shirt…her short might be nice too

PIG RACE :yahoo:

:pigsfly:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Looking around for blunts and chit NAHHHHH I’ll stick to my ol skool bowl #WINNING

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on the silver fox

:pigsfly: I’m off!

• OutsidetheBox

shiddd FIRST mufugga i call on is the jaysus…dnt play with my sticky yo
      _______________________________________________________________________
      WERD :hahaha:

Hippie wayward Jesus specifically. :hahaha:

MISS MY KITA. She knows the bess stages of Jesus! :wail:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

BAD SHE CAN’T FIGHT THEM PERKY :boobs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:pray: I don’t loose or break my bowl!!!!

:no: <looking around!
      Lakes I love yew guhl. Your action emotes rule. :lol:

• Honycoatd

@ Lakey —- I wish I could be bored so I could make an excuse to go home *sick*…
      They have downsized and working us for every dollar we have earned with out enough “actual work”.

We are good… blessed and in good health.

@ ZOe

You are so kidding, right? Gosh time has really been moving along so fast…. he will soon be walking, no need for you holding his hands anymore… lol

• OutsidetheBox

<— cant get with bowls cause all I think about is glass pipes and hard drugs *shudders*

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

DYMOND OH THIS I KNOW BAD IS IN LUV WITH HEAH SELF AND THAT INSTAGRAM BE POPN :yes: SHE KNOW SHE GOT THEM :boobs: FRONT AND CENTER LOOKN NIIICE REAAAL NIIICE! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:hi: to eaveryone thats come.

Hony :hug:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Choco the pipe be making me feel like a crack head and shait.. I likes my swishe sweets :smoke: Plus i feels like i waste my mary too fast in them bowls :shrug:

OTB :lol: I be looking hard my carpet brown too so i make errbody go on freze.. :stop: I CAN’T FIND IT!!! :blunt: <<me after i find it

I hate it when I speak to bishes and they ignore my font! Fawk yall wanna have glaucoma so yall can smoke legally azzes!

But Gyps we lubbbbb you. And Avery. :lol: