Much is being made of Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, sneaking out of his Hollywood Hills in the early morning hours. Brown unceremoniously dumped Karreche for Rihanna in a now-infamous press release last week. But it is entirely possible that Rihanna, Brown and Karrueche have agreed to have an open relationship.

And since Rihanna is not readily available to him due to her frequent travels, it makes sense that Brown has a backup plan.

According to the paparazzi, Karrueche Tran’s blue sports car was seen parked outside of Brown’s home for the past couple of nights. The same paparazzi caught pics of an exhausted Karrueche wobbling to her car after spending the night with her ex.

By juggling two (or more) women, Chris Brown is only doing what God put him on earth to do.

As you know, man’s purpose on earth is to be fruitful and multiply. It is not healthy for a woman to expect her man to stick to her schedule of intercourse 3-4 times a week. A man must evacuate his oysters daily to remain healthy.

According to MensHealth.com, “a 2003 Australian study found that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer.”

Shout out to loyal reader Bird for the tip!

• Report: Chris Brown still calling and texting Karrueche
  • CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together
  • Karrueche wants Chris Brown and Rihanna to know that…
  • Chris Brown confirms break-up with Karrueche: “I’d rather be single”
  • Photos: Merino/INFphoto.com, X17online.com, Twitter.com

142 Responses to “Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Karrueche, caught creeping out of his crib looking exhausted”

gbellab says:

This relationship consists of 3 idiots.

Zoe B. says:

:whistle: I’m breaking dishes up in here

Xena68 says:

:whistle: I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump & grind

The benefit of the doubt I gave Chris is cancelled. Of course I assumed he would at least continue to smash for a little while, but this boy still doesn’t know how to keep ish on the low. Rih needs to leave him alone to avoid a catastrophy.

Is it just my PC or is this site loading super slow??
      I dont think Rhi wants hime Per say,she just likes the fact that she can disrupt whatever CB has going on.
      KT doesnt have a clue either way!

NaijaGal says:

or they could’ve talked all night trying to sort out what was, is or could’ve been…that ish does happen too

Brick City Born says:

:rolleyes: Really Ms. Sandra?

@ luVn_liFe…: the site is loading quickly for me.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Been waiting all morning to find a topic I can comment on, as you can see :kona:

missmiami says:

:rolleyes: these kids are young and obviously don’t know any better. What happened to celebs that maintained a somewhat respectable image. Anyway, I am hoping they are using protection.

gypsyeyes says:

She looks like she has been crying. How many ppl in their 20’s maybe 30’s broke up with someone and it aint completely over for at least the 1st month. This is what happens.

Bella Master says:

I would be exhausted too from packing up my shyt to get the fukk away from this dude after he broke my heart :(

YSoSrs says:

I’m not giving Katscratchfever her name back till she gets Chris out of her system. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

:eyeroll:
      I second gbellab

MsDivaRo says:

somebody is gonna get hurt…….you can’t play with a person’s feelings like this….either you want her or you don’t. This back and forth chit gonna cause someone to go smooth the fugg off! Watch what I tell ya!

Bad Influence says:

*throws a peice of General Tso’s chicken @Koulditbethatitwasallsosimple*

btch i had faith in you NOT being a lumpy jaw’d bird but ur about 2 be his new Rih Rih huh? #sackchaser

******************

That’s not totally accurate. Karrueche was at the club til 5AM so technically she didn’t spend the night at his house. TMZ ran the video of her going to the club in this outfit. So even though this means she has no clothes at his house she is still riding around in what is reportedly his car. The boy can’t do right and Rih needs to get over him if she wants to maintain her bad bish image.

MsDivaRo says:

:kiss: Belllllllllllllllla

Honycoatd says:

K Tran looks really saddened and as if she has been crying… She looks emotionally drained.

mrsloveleigh says:

she looks emotionally exhausted not smashed out to me

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Karatchatutie looks like she’s been crying a little…maybe? :shrug: hope they wrapping it up though!

Honycoatd says:

:cry: @ the names Bab Boobbies and Yso is giving her.

Bibi says:

:rofl: @Sackchaser

:hugs: @Ms.Diva

dancerbee93 says:

Breezy coochie and RiRi = Steevie/Jose/Mimi the mime :shrugs:

Hopefully Coochie had more than 2 boxes to pick up from CB house :coffee:

:kiss: dddiiiiivvvvaaaaa

Mom getting the hang of her new phone?!

MissHarlem says:

:shrug: in other news my breakfast was splendid

Zoe B. says:

@bird left the club at 5? Yup she drunk dialed him :whistle: fuuuuuuuuck that nigga that you love so bad

Honycoatd says:

I just went through this not too long ago, its hard to let go at first. But when you have had enough…. you will definitely be gone and for good.

Bad Influence says:

now that i look at it, ‘Kanuhandmeatissue may have been upset and crying….who knows..i just dont care :no:

Bella Master says:

I think everything they are going thru is perfectly normal and expected.

Really don’t see the big to do with all of this

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

I’m thinking shrimp fried rice for lunch…or lo mein? :shrug: I can smell that someone in this building has chinese food and I want some but I dont want all of the bad stuff it has to offer :(

Bad Influence says:

<—wasnt ur breakfast tho :D

dancerbee93 says:

mrsloveleigh says:

she looks emotionally exhausted not smashed out to me
      —————
      She pissed cuzz that nucca took the KY jelly toooooo far **I said I aint doin that chit!**..thus the wobble :coffee:

YSoSrs says:

@HARLEM

<—MUCH more interested in your splendid breakfast. Did it include bacon?

MsDivaRo says:

dddiiiiivvvvaaaaa

Mom getting the hang of her new phone?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl, yes she came over last night for me to program it to her bluetooth in her new car she bought yesterday.. she say she should have had an iphone years ago!!! She all that now and a bag of chips!

@Bibi, hey babe :hug:

Bad Influence says:

@Razzle, Call Karruche, ur ordah will be available for pick ahp! (said in chinese accent)

OHoney says:

Yea, I agree, that’s not the exhausted after-sex glow :no: baby girl was probably getting her shyt or speaking her closing arguments for hours. Been there done that :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

They’re young and dumb….
      I kinda feel for K my ex and I broke up almost two weeks ago and are back chatting. I want Irvine to work so bad!

Smonae80 says:

She looks like she tired, hell she young she’ll get over it
      Might be for the best

MsDivaRo says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

I’m thinking shrimp fried rice for lunch…or lo mein? I can smell that someone in this building has chinese food and I want some but I dont want all of the bad stuff it has to offer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ummm that sounds good! I want that now………..

Bad Influence says:

and @Yso, i’m not calling no damn doctor :mad: but since u :hug: ‘d me, i forgive yewwww :D

Xena68 says:

Kattuchi chunk Chris the :peace: and keep it moving or are you still craving the limelight we don’t matter to you but it’s not a good look for you

Tainted_Love says:

*it not Irvine f**** autocorrect

Keesh says:

Yeah kanatropicus been crying all night asking him to not leave her. I say keep the car and go on!

Honycoatd says:

Harlem…

What did you have?

I enjoyed mine too. I got it from a little diner close to work.

I had belgian waffles, greek yogurt with fresh fruits, scrambled tofu with vegetables. It was delish.

NaijaGal says:

meh…something to chew on
      =============================
      I know any time a woman says that she never has dated an athlete and she isn’t that type of woman it throws up all types of red flags. I am not going to say that.

I have had athletes trying to get with me since I was 18 years old and although I had never been intimate with on, I have dated rappers and high profile people in the past. I have been in World Star Hip Hop videos and some may consider me a Vixen, but all I ask is that you listen to my story, because it isn’t about exposing, it is about possibly helping someone in the future.

I developed a friendship with Denver Nuggets center Javale McGee. It started like I assume most friendships start between athletes and women these days via Twitter. This wasn’t unusual I have a lot of athletes DMing me and most of the time I just ignore them, but he persisted and eventually DMs turned into texts, texts turned into Skype sessions. I felt sort of sorry for him because people say he isn’t the brightest guy and would talk about how lack of basketball skills on the court. It may not hurt his feelings, but as my friend, I felt for him. I saw a more human side of him and honestly people have made fun of me in the past, so I understood what he was going through and we had that in common. He’d say very sweet things, even made a picture of me once. I have confided in him, trusted him with personal information etc.

Me and my grandmother would pray for him to have good games, we even Skyped once while my mother was room singing for us and in general we were getting along. He would text or Skype right after games to tell me how he was feeling. It was really sweet. If he’d go out to a club, I’d would try to make sure he was safe returning home, had a designated driver and etc. I work a lot and long hours so trying to stay up was not an easy feat and although he didn’t ask, I cared enough to do it. Just because a person has money does not always mean they have a driver when going out. He would ask me constantly to see him, but I declined mostly because of work, but also because I was leery because “groupie tales,” I read.

Ironically me and Javale laughed at a couple of groupie stories on BSO. One about a girl going to Vegas and getting arrested and another about a girl just who was flown out and just got Salisbury Steake

The fact that I know the people from the Vegas AND the Salisbury steak story is hilarious to me in itself. What’s even more hilarious is that these two stories would have been cautionary tales for YOU had you listened, but I digress.. Let’ s continue..

Javale said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie. After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly“bitches,” out in the offseason.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex. Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd. He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me. He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone. He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count. Once again I thought his behavior was cold, but I was really trying hard to make this work, even though he was acting like he didn’t really want anything to do with me. He claimed he had to go to practice again and that he would be back later. Again, I was left in the room with nothing to do but wait on him.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex. Again I was wrong. He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room. I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javale so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

At this point I was getting more annoyed and he still refused to go anywhere outside with me. I asked him,” Why didn’t you just get a prostitute?” I told him that wasn’t why I came and we shouldn’t communicate anymore because I am not a jump off. He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes. I even had to demand that he see me to my room. At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid. In retrospect that probably did make me look like I was ok with just having sex and being treated a certain way. I admit to that.

YSoSrs says:

@BAD

Like I said. Brat. :lol:

San says:

Look like she was crying :-(

capricorn83 says:

They spent 2 yrs together, I would expect there to still be some ties. I guess it’s entirely impossible that they stayed up talking :sarcasm:

And they are all young, so I would expect nothing different. Hell, there are plenty of ppl double their age who can’t/don’t make sound relationship decisions…

Cocoabana says:

OHoney says:

Yea, I agree, that’s not the exhausted after-sex glow baby girl was probably getting her shyt or speaking her closing arguments for hours. Been there done that
      —-
      That is what it definitely looks like. If I got my back blown out I damn sure wouldn’t put my damn knee high socks back on, that’s too much work for me

Honycoatd says:

But K. Tran is not Chinese tho @ Bad Boobbies.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:lol: @Bad that’s vietnamese food gal! I wont mess with that chit too spicy for my taste!

MissHarlem says:

sad state of affairs when you are not my breakfast :wail:

Xena68 says:

It’s so many other celebs that can move around undetected why can’t they

MsB says:

Morning Roses :waves:

:offtopic: anyone see the video of lil wayne and stevie j kissing???? :gay:

MissHarlem says:

YSO :yes: cripsy pork bacon egg and swiss cheese on a toasted onion roll with a big cup of hot tea. <— this sentence was more interesting

Ty says:

_______
      I really believe this is whats going on. Knowing Rhi’s freaky azz she is probably getting it in with Kinky Twist also. Sadly he thinks he loves both of them. Love reflects action :coffee:

This mess will not end well :nono:

FuturedocDonte says:

As you know, man’s purpose on earth is to be fruitful and multiply.

^^^^^ :coffee: ::enters redeemed: :kona:

Myaela0207 says:

She looks like she’s been crying. I went through the same thing. He left me to be with someone else who he had “no intentions” with. Hopefully she realizes what a blessing this is for her.

San says:

Fluck outta here with all that

gbellab says:

This relationship consists of 3 idiots.

:cosign: :tea:

MsDivaRo says:

all this talk about food has made me HUNGARRRRRY! I’mma get me a Thomas cinnamon swirl baget wif cream cheese for now…then some veg. lo mein for lurnch!!!!! YUMMY to my TUM TUM TUMMY

Chris Brown is a typical Taurus male nothing new here :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Naija! :spank: if u and that book u dun posted dnt go lay down somewhere bew :lol:

@Fiance, i didnt even have breakfast *lip quiver*

@YSO, :lol: dnt judge me

TY’Boogie………… :hug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chris Brown is a typical Taurus male nothing new here

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:huh: what you talkin bout willis? Elaborate please :biggrin:

CrazySexyAquarius says:

I sure hope she gets to keep the car.

Trade it in, downgrade, put a down pymt on a place somewhere and get her life.

Or she can just keep the car. :shrug:

Looks like Kinkaboomboom has been crying :tea: save yaself the trouble honey ,dealing with them taurus men, takes a mentally strong woman :coffee:

Bella Master says:

“When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count.”

This tickled me :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Naija,

that is what typically happens… I have a handful of cousins and friends that likes that lifestyle… Life is about security but I am not about to be careless.

5 months though is not bad waiting time but it was probably all dude wanted and he got it so he was done after that.

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE :nono: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. No worries I will feed you later

LOL @Jenie

I’m a taurus female, and it takes a special individual to put up with me,

Now dating a taurus male, for the first time, and now see what it feels like to deal with a special case

CrazySexyAquarius says:

<—- had a Taurus. Liked him lots. Very…."emotional" though. Needed lots of love & affection. I quit.

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU :rofl: I know…even I was annoyed posting it but I’m over CKR and their lives

Gigi26 says:

I hope ole girl has her head on straight cuz getting played out like this ain’t the bidness at all

And me thinks that even though Rih still loves Chris, doesn’t mean she wants to be with him. For all we know she could be doing him like he’s doing the both of them. Smash and pass :tea:

lovezoe says:

Glad I’m not a celeb/famous. :coffee: all I can us wrap it up.

MissHarlem says:

in other news my breakfast was splendid
      ***************

Got me wondering if you’re in my building. So was mine. I got the special today. Egg white omelet with havarti cheese and veggie chunks. It had eggplant and sweet potatoes in it. Lawd geezus it was delicious!

NaijaGal says:

Honycoatd says:

Naija,

======================
      well she’s now claiming to be pregnant by him :yawn:

lovezoe says:

Maybe Karrachue was drunk and not crying… The hangover struggle is real.

Keesh says:

Crazy but typical that Rhianna would want to step in and really get him back after having a relationship with a girl for 2 years. She knows that he love Karanucknuck and she had to put an end to it!

Ty says:

@ Hissy :happy:

@ Niaja…she was a damn jumpoff. Why did she keep smashing dude if the writing was on the wall :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

This tickled me
      ======================
      if a man doesn’t bring you Chipotle, he doesn’t love you…uh huh that’s right

CrazySexyAquarius says:

So, why didnt she just leave the moment she got there & he wanted sex?

I mean, was not that it indicative of what he really wanted? If once she declined sex, his attitude suddenly changed, she should have rebooked her ticket and went on home, or demanded another fully paid room then. Get her a nice trip on his dime and lose no self-respect at all.

Instead, she screwed him repeatedly and couldnt even get an english muffin out of it? That’s her fault.

Honycoatd says:

Taurus men are like a woman scorned… They are so darn emotional and once they see the “light” they are cold as ice in a quick second.

His sex was AWESOME tho and once I was so upset with him and left him outside my apartment building waiting for hours and he cried when I would not buzz him in. And I mean, I thought there would be a forgiving moment after he cooled down. But it never came and I mean, he was evil that after to me.

Ty says:

I’m a taurus female, and it takes a special individual to put up with me,
      Me too Bella :cheers:

I know I am a piece of work and will flip into bitch mode in less than 10 sec. So dont come around me with bs :yes:

CrazySexyAquarius says:

@Naija

So she had sex with him several times, RAW?! No STD tests involved?

WOW!

That should have been at LEAST worth a pancake & sausage platter. She done gave up the RAW poon and couldnt even get pancakes!

I quit her.

When did Chris ever say he was leaving her for Rihanna? :thinking:

Never? Oh.

kingstonn says:

if they like it, i don’t care. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

if a man doesn’t bring you Chipotle, he doesn’t love you…uh huh that’s right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They didn’t mention this in the “HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU” book…

I should have known that nicca didn’t lubb meeeeee :wail:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chris Brown is a typical Taurus male nothing new here

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:huh: what you talkin bout willis? Elaborate please

Welp I have noticed with them when they are in love, its hard for them to break that. Note his first love Rhianna, welp he was forced to break up with her. Taurus men hate being alone, very true, so then he gets Kinkaboomboom to ease the pain. Note he is still in love with Rhianna. Him and Kinkaboobom get deep, and then he falls for her so he thinks, lust :rolleyes: They hit a rocky patch, Rhianna is still waiting for CB in the wing always have been. He dumps Kinkaboomboom. Goes back to Rhianna. You see taurus men actually think they can be in love with two people, well the immature taurus anyways. When in reality is them fools can’t be alone :no:

RedBone624 says:

Hello all…

Definitely looks like she’s been crying…

That pic of Lil Wayne and Stevie J “kissing” is mad blurry. Besides its apparently DJ Stevie J and not Steebie J from LHHATL which makes the story even less interesting…

Xena68 says:

It’s so many other celebs that can move around undetected why can’t they
      *******************

That’s all I’m sayin. He might not see them, but him and Rih should both know the paps are out there in the bushes lurking to get the money shot of them together. Go over a homie’s house. Go to a middle of the road hotel when celebs aren’t expected. Not ur dang house.

MissHarlem says:

BIRD that does sound good

OTB I was about to put out my bat signal for you

KINGSTONN hey hun

:rofl: @Hony…

That is me!!! I see the light and there is no coming back after. BYE! CHANGE MY NUMBER! GTFO! All of that.

I warn them in the beginning tho. They never listen. Think I be kidding.

Ty says:

LOL @Jenie

I’m a taurus female, and it takes a special individual to put up with me,
      Thats my point. She kept claiming to not be a jumpoff but she smashed on site (a few times) unprotected…yeah ok :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

I love me some Chipolte. I make shake the table I’d hubby got him some and not me :rotfl:

Omg love her dukes. First time Ive ever liked anything this Bratz wore. Hrm.

NaijaGal says:

@CRAZY :lol: can’t tell me her MO wasn’t to get pregnant…he’s a dumbass for rawing it…if the child is his, he best not be on 30 for 30 Broke II whining about that ish

I attract nothing but taurus men :rolleyes: and damn if I try to choose on my own, its a damn taurus :smack: I have dated so many taurus men :no:

POW! Jenie… you on to something. :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

Maybe Kickapoo told Chris she was preggo….just a thought!

Harlemmmm :warning: I felt it..your mind control pulled me on in. :yes:

LOL @Jenie

I’m a taurus female, and it takes a special individual to put up with me,

:no: Taurus women are different from the men. Nevertheless, stubborn! But down to earth :yes:

OHoney says:

:hi: CrazySexyAquarius

Honycoatd says:

I always attract more Cancers and Capricorns than I would like.

I like Sagittarians tho but gosh they are so wobbly and I like stability.

Bad Influence says:

omg im so bored that i read naijas comment and this broad gave up the assey and he didnt even sprinkle a lil pico de gallo on the btch? shame..and she KEPT giving up the snatch too…dumb ass dingbat

JACKSON… :hug:

Bad Influence says:

i attracted a mufugga born on the same day as me :crying:

Ty says:

lovezoe says:

:dead: @ his and pico de gallo

When did Chris ever say he was leaving her for Rihanna?

Never? Oh.
      **********************

Technically he didn’t say that. But he did put out a formal statement in which he says he broke up with Coochie because of his “friendship” with Rih. His buddies are also giving interviews confirming the relationshp and that Chris couldn’t pass up an opportunity to be with Rih. Sadly it sounds like they are stans of hers. Chris included. It’s not going to end well and it’s not even fun for me anymore. Waiting for the next juicy story. :sad:

Bella Master says:

POW! Jenie… you on to something.

I could write a book bout them fools, all the way from how they like to be treated and fed, to all the way down to how they like to be fawked!!!
      :tea: I put taurus men to sleep in that department when we’re finished!

MissHarlem says:

OTB :yahoo: ummm djm but I saw a pair of stank ass leggings last night and had to have them. I hit up a few of my girls and kept saying I bet OTB know bout them cuz they suck :lol:

OHoney says:

:lol: I would have been lit if’n I came in the room to no Chiptle but I’ve been told I have an attitude problem and take things way too far sooooo :coffee:

Honycoatd says:

Sex is just sex tho… it is not love and vice versa.

He was just looking for sex and she possibly love and thought that giving her self to him would make him “behave” like she wanted him to.

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I attract nothing but taurus men and damn if I try to choose on my own, its a damn taurus I have dated so many taurus men
      Being a taurus, I cant do it. I dated one and our attitudes clashed on a regular basis. He had my back but I dont like being told what to do :nono:

NaijaGal says:

*sniggles*
      ================================
      On What Made Her Feel Special & Why She STILL Had Sex After He Was Standoffish

I think to keep any man’s attention for 5 mos is hard to do, so the fact that he was still interested keep me holding on to hope.
      Javale is different- in the context of attitude, he does weird things, has he has little quirks to him. I do as well. Something we both liked to do was look at silly Youtube videos. As fickle as it sounds it was these simple things that made me see him in a different light. He would ask about my granny. Made a picture of me once (may seem pretty) but no baller I ever talked or texted has done that. I thought I was on a good path with him because little things he adhere to. Like always apologizing or correcting his self if he referred to women as bitches, he’d try harder to make convo because he is man of very few words. It seemed like he was trying. We literally texted every other day at least for the entire duration of our “friendship.”

ON WHETHER THE SEX WAS GOOD
      “Yes the sex was good. Painful at times but good. The bed was a mess with chocolate the first time we were intimate nonetheless all it took for it to be corrected was to pull the covers back. I was still trying to rationalize his actions because to me Javale was a friend. When he got Chipotle I was taking a nap but nonetheless he could have gotten me something still. I still was trying to rationalize his actions. I was trying to make excuses for him.”

On if she ever considered HIM coming to see HER instead

“No, never entered my mind. I work more than he does. I’m an introvert like him, not many friends, family doesn’t reside in the state I do- not enough to here to have preferred him come out this way.”

Is This Your First Encounter With A Baller?

“I know many ballers. I have been intimate with a man who USE to play football (he was already done by the time we started dating) a while ago but other than that. Never.”

What Do You Hope To Teach? What Did You Learn?

“Just to weigh the pros and cons about being involved

Bad Influence says:

************************

I didn’t read it because I saw the story a couple of weeks ago. Does Naijas post include the update of this ho being preggers by this clown? God bless America.

pico de gallo…No salsa verde or nothing umph :no: :lol:

Hissy :hug:

OHoney says:

I hate Cocoabana for pointing out those knee high socks but you have a point my dear.
      It’s little things like that :yes:
      I be damned if I putting them thangs back on

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:tea: I put taurus men to sleep in that department when we’re finished!

~~~~~~~~~

Imma need you to write that book at dedicate it to me. I don’t have time to try and figure this shyt out myself.

Please and thank you.

OHoney says:

:newpost: is up about Wayne and Steebie J

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Bad Influence says:

da fugg u going in them tights tho? my house?? :shank:

lovezoe says:

Who are the people in Naija story?

Honycoatd says:

OTBness hi hun…

Early Birdy,

Where did you read it from?

ON WHETHER THE SEX WAS GOOD

Dang…she showed all her cards on the first encounter. Geesh…can’t show him you a freak in the first session.

Play coy
      Leave him wanting more
      Make him think he’s the first

Gigi26 says:

Ole girl is a fluckkin dummy! I wish I would fall in love with my skype lover. Dummy bytch :no:

I heard his fiance ain’t no better so :lol:

__________________________________________________________________
      Dont you let them take the fun out of this! :lol: your sad face said so much!

I really, really believe he and rih are not together..without giving out too much more of my personal self, Ive been there. :ashamed: In a triangle..one foot in, one out..

Rih is a pisces, aqaurius cusp I think… just as confused as him, imo. And I bet she got a black book full of bishes and niggas too.

OHoney says:

_____________________________________________________________
      Is this her way of telling us they had butt sex?? :thinking:

3halos says:

whatever, shes trying to get her last few posing shots of his house in for her instagrams and twitter pics and ish.

I put taurus men to sleep in that department when we’re finished!

_______________________________________________________________________

They love for you to smell good. They love smelling the salts. :tea:

Jenie i concur everything you are saying about them..i had one that thought he was in love with both of us (a cap and a cancer..).

3halos says:

^^ WTH? EWWW WTH… OH GAWD. STOP

Harlem you still have my email?? Send me a pic..im for certain i would like them too!

He had my back but I dont like being told what to do

__________________________________________________
      +1 They will take care of you like nobodys business but chile you are not my daddy.

jazi65 says:

chrianna twitter fight in 3……….2………..1

MissHarlem says:

OTB I gotta look bc my email acct with yahoo got the ignore for a min but I am gonna email you. Its the leggings Emily had on last night on Chrissy and Jim. Very stank but I need those

FIANCE hush I will wear them to your house. You know I like em stank :yes:

I watched last night.. you know my memory aint chit tho. :no:

NaijaGal says:

OHoney says:

_____________________________________________________________
      Is this her way of telling us they had butt sex??
      =========================
      :lol: and their nasty asses didn’t get fresh sheets

MissHarlem says:

OTB :wail: I was soooo depending on you. It gave off a hooker tight illusion vibe :lol:

You know what..the chicks on FB Daily always always request what Emily is wearing or instagraming. I will check there.

i dont have instagram but that is also an option. She always posts pics of her “outfits”

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

man’s purpose on earth is to be fruitful and multiply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BUT HE HASN’T FATHERED ANY CHILDREN :shrugs: THIS LOGIC MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

indsopblkwom says:

I’m mostly new here. Usually lurk but since you all are talkinga bout Taurus men/women….anyone have any advice on dating a Virgo Man? My first one and he’s driving me crazy!!