Frank Ocean covers ‘snatch’ magazine

How ironic is it that a gay man is featured on the cover of a magazine called Snatch? As you know, the word “snatch” is a slang term for a woman’s intimate parts — which we now know Frank wants no part of.

Ocean, 24, became something of a cause célebre among the LGBT community when he came out to his fans and the world just days before the release of his new album, Channel Orange. Many within the LGBT and music communities reached out publicly and privately to the effeminate singer to show their support.

But others are not so supportive.

When Ocean tweeted that the Wayans brothers were “some uncle toms,” Marlon Wayans, left, responded with a tweet of his own: “and that would make you aunt jemima?,” he wrote.

Marlon Wayans, 40, and his brother Shawn, 41, are known for their comedic roles in movies such as “White Chicks” and the “Scary Movie” franchise.

• Photo of Drake at Frank Ocean concert reignites ghey rumors
  • Frank Ocean moving to Toronto to be closer to Drake?
  • Did Frank Ocean Write Beyonce’s “I Miss You” for Kanye West?
  • fanMAIL: Frank Ocean disappoints Detroit fans

• LaceFace

which we now know Frank wants no part of.

:dead:

• GAGIRL87

Franck Ocean is gone make some MAN proud one day :grin:

Say whaaaa now Marlon 40 he look daymn good, go head Marlon hunty :coffee:

• BrownSuggaBabe

I :heart: his album

• missmiami

I didnt appreciate white chicks until recently. It’s actually pretty funny :ashamed:

• DoNotDeleteMe

It is very difficult to listen to Fankie Mae Ocean now that I know he’s singing to hard legs. It messes with my head and I love teh gheys! But still…

• Trendsetter

I saw Marlon and Shawn this morning on my local news…I still get a :gay: vibe from them….

• cheeks8683

:offtopic: ok so they keep showing previews of that movie Pitch Perfect and I got mad because I thought that the black chick was being played by a man but I start to googling and its Ether Dean and she is actually a cute girl….Why do they have her looking crazy in the previews? This makes me mad? I know this is random but I was ashamed of myself for thinking badly about her and she is a legit artist originally not too far from where I’m from….

Um :tea:

• MsDivaRo

I got nothing, but I like his polo shorts!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I hate to admit it, but honestly that is why his album stayed on the shelf. But I heard it’s a great album though :tea:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I thought Frank Ocean was claiming to be Bisexual???? No:nono:??

• robin

I actually thought Frank received overwhelming support, thats the first time I saw this twitter exchange. hmmmmm. interesting. Wonder what made Frank come after the Wayans?

• missmiami

Album is pretty good. But it does mess with my head @ times too

:rofl: @ all of this

Keesh says:

I thought Frank Ocean was claiming to be Bisexual???? No:nono:??

I am sorry he is gay, ounce you cross that line, a man will always have a desire for another man the most, in my book gay! I hate when folks say bisexual, just be with what you truly like the most, instead of being greedy :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:dead:

• VDot

___________________________________________________

So the only :lick: Frank’s doing is to :buttshake:?

• Daisy

:rofl: at this post and the Wayans twitter response :dead:

I don’t think Marlon is gay with his cute self :coffee:

Frank Ocean’s voice is so depressing to me but he writes some great songs

• YSoSrs

@SANDRA

You really didn’t have to tell us who Marlon Wayans is. Since he’s not part of “Atlanta’s elite” many of actually know him. :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

“and that would make you aunt jemima?,” he wrote.

#burrrn :coffee:

i find it ironic to have a gay dude on the cover of a mag named “snatch” tho :lol:

• BrownSuggaBabe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

~~~~~
      I liked his music before he disclosed his sexual preference but i will admit when I listen to some of his songs my mind does go left :wink: LOL

• Trendsetter

cheeks8683 says:

__________________________________________

my sis and mom saw the movie last week adn they said it was good…and yes they do have estehr dean looking a mess in that movie

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:offtopic: This ill-shaped azz bish is beggin for a good ole fashioned Mirsmommy :cuss: out. I’m sick of keeping my :lipssealed:

• xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist

I like Frank, could care less he likes d!@k….his album is decent. I like Pink Matter :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

Gay dude after the AIDS thread? :hahaha:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

Yall aint have no prollem listening to Luther and he was singing to hard legs and food.Just cause he didn’t say anything don’t mean nothing.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

AWESOME says:

Gay dude after the AIDS thread?

:dead:

What’s going on with you today??? :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Keesh says:

I thought Frank Ocean was claiming to be Bisexual???? No:nono:??

Now you sure is correct about that theory because nuts to the but is just how it sounds…..NUTS TO THE BUTT

Anywho, I wonder if he like sticking it in or just like for a guy to stick it in him. I have heard that some men will only give and not take..

cheeks8683 says:

I just found it was Ester Dean too :rofl: we saw the preview during the sparkle movie, and baby, I thought that was a transsexual, Her Face is hard AF! :no: :eek: Good lawd :no:

@Mirs-who you talking about BEW cause you know I don’t play that! You trying to be good and all!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

So the only :lick: Frank’s doing is to :buttshake: ?

:rofl: VDot yo ass outta control tuh-day!

Keesh says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Keesh says:

I thought Frank Ocean was claiming to be Bisexual???? No:nono:??

:hurl:

• YSoSrs

The only time a person’s sexual activities turned me against their music is that sht with R Kelly. So I can’t say anything about someone not wanting to listen To Frank anymore.

Baby fcking and same sex fcking aren’t the same in my book BUT the I can see how one can feel weird about it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

gypsyeyes says:

This ugly, trailer-trash lookin bish at my job. I’m waiting for the day I catch her azz somewhere by herself. :karate:

I’m proud of myself cuz I’ve been being good, but a few days ago, I flipped, just a lil bit, tho. I snapped back to normal when my sister reminded me that she didn’t have bail money. :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ Auntie, why are the comments off for the :newpost: upstairs???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

@Mirs Nothing. :hug: That’s the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this post. :shrug: Don’t really care for the “celebs”, I don’t keep up with none of that shyt. I come here for you guys.

gypsyeyes says:

___________________________

Hey atleast my imagination wasn’t throwed off, by him coming out. But hey he wasn’t the sexiest! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@AWESOME
      You Peep THAT Too Huh :lol:

Regarding the “Comments Off” Post:
      The PIC with the 3 Females wearing T-Shirts… The ONE wearing the hat and The ONE in White-Pants (Their Bodies are Str8 BANGING Though…) YUP :coffee:

• YSoSrs

@KEESH

My guess? Those comments are off cause that post is paid for and Sandra doesn’t trust us to act right. :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

I want some pork skins with some Louisianna hot sauce!

• cheeks8683

I just found it was Ester Dean too we saw the preview during the sparkle movie, and baby, I thought that was a transsexual, Her Face is hard AF! Good lawd
      _______________________________

Chile!!! I was sooo upset they did her like that! I’m like where are her people at? Got her looking like a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race :angry:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: @Awesome and Gyps.

• pointhimout

GAGIRL r u talking about marlon wayans? yeah, I noticed how handsome he appeared in his latest pics posted on his twitter. He seems like such an ass so I unfollowed him.

:yawn: at Frank Ocean. His music makes no sense to me so needless to say, I dont get the hype.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Unpredictable says:

:rofl: spill it bew! :popcorn:

:dead: @AWESOME!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

AWESOME says:

@Mirs Nothing. That’s the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this post. Don’t really care for the “celebs”, I don’t keep up with none of that shyt. I come here for you guys.

:hug: Same here. I come for the SR Fam, the laughs, and of course the e-fights. :karate:

Ms.Diva-Guhl, I can’t wait until I get to ATL for some real soul food. I mean I can cook but sometimes I don’t want to do that cooking. They sell skins here but I want some Mutt & Jeff skins with some hot sauce.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Frank is not an effeminate singer nor man. In fact it occured to me that he never really came out. He confessed to attraction to a male friend. That’s it. He dates women and has never said he has dated or slept with a man. I am tempted to believe it was a PR stunt just like when Nicki did it. It’s all good though because I love his CD.

• YSoSrs

Maybe Sonye Rasool is who Sandra is with when she leaves us in a post for hours. Might also explain why those comments are off. :think:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@KEESH

Well Damn…

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl my mouth is watering for some so bad…when I leave the dentist I’mma get me some poke skins (my daddy call em that) :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

And this is exactly what I thought, but a lot of people are looking at it as if he is a straight up DOODOO chaser…

Keesh says:

@KEESH

Well Damn…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh my…paid fo post!!!! Auntie be slaying!!!! YOU GO GIRL (in Martin’s voice)

• VDot

I read the email from the 3F’s upstairs and still don’t understand what the hell they do. And no I’m not clicking on their link to see :no:

I do want to know if that’s a black tennis skirt tho :thinking: Outside of the tennis courts, I haven’t seen one of them since junior high.

• xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist

:offtopic:
      C. Milian is engaged to her new man, Jas Prince.

• pointhimout

oh just realized there was a Marlon pic up above. Bird, that makes sense. I dont like publicity stunts, but I do believe that’s what his letter was. Who is he dating now, man not woman.

• NaijaGal

so is Whipfinity next to be featured for the next Business Women

• yallcrazy

kudos for the business women.

Now, can we get some on some socially responsible entrepreneurs?
      =====================

• LaceFace

:kiss:

MsDiva, Yso, Yall, Fay, OTB, GAGirl

I like your gravi MsDiva

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Well the chicks upstairs said they style Brooke from BBW…But who in the hell is that :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

I agree with @Bird…not that it was a PR stunt tho. Just that he is a bi-sexual man. :) :heart: that CD as well.
      ___________________________________________________________________

• YSoSrs

LACE!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

yallcrazy says:

kudos for the business women.

Now, can we get some on some socially responsible entrepreneurs?

:dead:

• VDot

He confessed to attraction to a male friend.

______________________________________________

That he laid with and slept with

And let’s go to the lyrics of Thinking Bout You (which is my chit :yahoo: )

:whistle:

Yes, of course
      I remember, how could I forget?
      How you feel?
      And though you were my first time
      A new feel <- I'm sure first time :jack: in the :buttshake: is a new feel for sure!

They style Brooke? They shoulda left that part out. *terrorist face*

So there is a PR couple in the bldg behind me and she is older and not very attractive. (eyes ****ed like a pistol). She works erryday. He just sits in the car listening to salsa music loudly. I guess she wouldn’t let him take the car. He cussed her like she stole something. Got outta the car and called her a cross eyed bytch and gave her the finger. She starts crying and yelled for him to come back and that she is sorry.
      My kids were walking with me and Lea waits until we got in the house and says “They should go to Jerry Springer,right Mommy?”

• BrownSuggaBabe

Unpredictable says:

AWESOME says:

Same here. I come for the SR Fam, the laughs, and of course the e-fights.
      ~~~~~~
      :cosign:

• NaijaGal

not impressed by what I’ve heard in regards to Frankie but more power to him in his musical endeavors

@LaceFacey! :hug:

Tell Phro (cause I know yall be talking, dont lie) I said… Self? And my self said huh? And I said again, self? I miss Phro! :cry: :yes:

• Ty

_________
      Like we cant clown them down here :rofl:

I want to hear more about Tamar’s hoe-ism LOL

Something about that pubic hair on Oceans legs is making me want to :hurl: Cant he flat iron it or something :hurl:

But I only seen brooke with a bathing suit and a flowy dress! If that styling than shyt, let me get a check cause I dressed all my kids naked barbies today!

• OutsidetheBox

“They should go to Jerry Springer,right Mommy?”

Or at least inside huh Lea? :rofl: :rofl:

LaceFace says:

MsDiva, Yso, Yall, Fay, OTB, GAGirl

I like your gravi MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Laceface :hug: :kiss: hey babesssssssssssssssss!

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

so is Whipfinity next to be featured for the next Business Women
      :cosign:

• OutsidetheBox

Them legs is hairy but you know what to do for suggesting a flat iron or hard press :rofl: :ghost:

we tom’bout anything good yet? *picks teeth*

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

OTB

I just did a double take when I realized that wasn’t B in your gravie. Wassup wit dat. Did yall break up?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*spits out water* :hahaha:

Frank gay doe. that letter was so..heartfelt. he was in lubb with that mane :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, I dress all 5o+ dolls for my grandbaby to play wif and do you know she undressed err single one….I’mma dress em again cause I can’t stand a NEKKID barbie :nono: it disturbs me!

• VDot

“(eyes ****ed like a pistol). ”

You ain’t right!

Bad Influence says:

we tom’bout anything good yet? *picks teeth*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NOPE!

who dem heffas upstairs?

MsDivaRo says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, I dress all 5o+ dolls for my grandbaby to play wif and do you know she undressed err single one….I’mma dress em again cause I can’t stand a NEKKID barbie it disturbs me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      including shoes…ie boots, heels, tennis!!! Chit I love playing barbies!!!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

gypsyeyes says:

*****************************

But sad for the wife. Poor baby.

• Bad Influence

@Diva, dag nabbit! oh well i aint got nothing else to do so imma stay for a sec..i s’pose.

lemme find my lighter tho.

Bad Influence says:

who dem heffas upstairs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION even know!!! I skipped right past em!

• VDot

“Frank gay doe. that letter was so..heartfelt. he was in lubb with that mane ”

:yes: That letter was beautiful. I printed it off and tucked it in my sometimes journal :ashamed:

He even said in the letter that they slept together. Exact words “..UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO SLEEP. SLEEP I WOULD OFTEN SHARE WITH HIM” (he had that Intense font with that letter).

• OutsidetheBox

Wassup wit dat. Did yall break up?
      _________________________________
      She is just…tripping. :huh: Running behind the president…tryna trap Jay with another color.. :no:

IDK where she at. :cry:

(SN: I just took her down for a bit to satisfy my Weeknd kick. She was here throwing shade yesterday)

• Bad Influence

oh em gee…beaches is about to come on. :yahoo:

• YSoSrs

@GYPS

You know I love your kids. :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

lemme find my lighter tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What you lighting up, yo?

:hahaha: @ VDot

They think they are stylist but they just the average gold digga trying to find a way to style some famous man to make a come up like Tameka,get divorced,get taken to court and have 30 days to move outta the house he bought.
      You know typical shyt!
      Hope that helped!

• OutsidetheBox

lemme find my lighter tho.
      __________________________
      Ran into something so RIGHTEOUS last night..i got back up outta my bed to procure another round of it. :no:

Its been so dry round here…just like Reggie only. :eek: They have an article in our local paper today. Them asses have intercepted 36 mailed packages this year! Thats up from 11 all of last year.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Sexxy-Mama
      Yous STILL Haven’t found Your DAMN Lighter Though :blink::rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

@jvelezmitchell
      Join me tonight on @jvelezmitchell discussing Rhianna, Chris Brown and #DV
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Oh boy their gonna get it now.Nancy Grace will be talking Shyte too

:rolleyes:

@Diva..its loud in hea

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: the letter was beautiful tho :yes:

Bad Influence says:

@Diva..its loud in hea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      humph!!! :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

Is anybody gonna watch the Lifetime Steel Magnolias reamke with me?? (Black cast..Jilly from Philly, Alfre Woodard..)

• Bad Influence

@E, yeah but i misplaced it again…fuggin with these mini bics. thats all walmart had when i remembered i needed one :lol: its hard keeping up with them lil btchs..

@Jackson, dnt ya hate when its dry…..and reggie? ugh..

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

She is just…tripping. Running behind the president…tryna trap Jay with another color..

IDK where she at.
      ***********************

I don’t know if she can be blamed for that. I still love my baby mama Rih even though she cheatin on me publicly right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’mma be tuned in!!!! :thumbsup: Good cast!!!!

• BrownSuggaBabe

The quality of your clothes says alot about your brand..idc who you styled or worked for..ijs :tea:

• Bad Influence

@Jackson, :ido: <–really says 'hell muthapuckin yeah btch!!

the original is one of my favs so im ready for this one.. :woohoo:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:eek: they usin the USPS to move pine?? that’s fed time yo! :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

I still love my baby mama Rih even though she cheatin on me publicly right now.

____________________________________________________________________

See :nono: Dont be like Karate sitting back watching her get taken away :no:

• LaceFace

@ OTB

Le coolness….. I’ll let him know now

• Bad Influence

the carlina white movie comes on Lifetime too this weekend it…im checking that out.. :popcorn:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: on Miami Heat

I fuggin HATE lego blocks and that bytch azz monkey George!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*************************************

Heck yeah. And stupid 10 mile zone posted a spoiler figuring its ok because the move it old, but I ain’t never seen the damn movie. I’m slap the hail outta Harvey when I see him.

• LaceFace

@ OTB

he said he’s at work on BEASTMODE… he says hes sorry and hello :wink:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:yahoo: cant WAIT!

• Bad Influence

Kickin’cans is not gonna take this laying down!

she bout to tell all Breezys business

and see to it that Rih neva gets her nails done AGAIN!!

• OutsidetheBox

its hard keeping up with them lil btchs..
      _________________________________________
      :lol: Yeah it is..but you get a lot of em to spread around. Do you have one of those glade candle holder things…you buy the little refill candles? They sit in glass?

It has a magnet in the middle to hold the candle..I repurposed a couple of them into ashtrays and the lighter(s) is/are never lost. :)

Even if you dump it over and waste all the ashes on your bed :eyeroll: the lighter hangs on.

USPS AND UPS. :eek: :yes: and we suffering in the hood. :lol:

:woot: Steel Magnolias. Pank is my signature color. :lol:

My Bish OTB is resilient!

• OutsidetheBox

and see to it that Rih neva gets her nails done AGAIN!!
      _____________________________________________________
      Oh. yew. maam. —> :ghost: <–say it out loud

• OutsidetheBox

Thanks LACE!!!! I knew it! :lol: But onward and upward the brother Phro. Yassss.

:lol: @Gyp gotta use what we got to get what we want. And stop hating on CG (George). :hahaha:

• Bad Influence

Jackson, u are one crafty btch :lol:

i just wrote ‘scented oil candles’ on my damn dry erase board in the kitchen :hahaha:

• Daisy

I believe Frank slept with the man he was in love with :coffee: