In Case You Missed It: Keyshia & Daniel, Family First

Last night, R&B Diva Keyshia Cole premiered her reality TV show, Keyshia & Daniel: Family First on BET. Cole, 30, put her recording career on hold to concentrate on her family — husband, Daniel Gibson, and their son, DJ.

“We’re inseparable no matter where we are. We always talk. We’re always on the phone,” Gibson told Essence.com in a recent interview.

“We enjoy each other’s company, so any time we spend time apart, we automatically start missing each other. I think that’s why our relationship is just so much fun. We have fun with everything.”

Cole sets a good example for her young female fans who believe that love magically materializes out of thin air. It’s difficult for young girls to understand that love is not a magical feeling that occurs overnight; love is what you selflessly DO for your partner and your children. Love takes hard work.

“Being happily married takes work, so it’s not like, we’re just happy all the time,” said Keyshia. “But we’re just growing and learning each other constantly. We’re just having so much fun with [our son] DJ. The smile that he puts on our faces every day is amazing.”

“You can’t expect everything to be perfect in your marriage,” Daniel added. “If that’s the person you’re married to, you have to love ‘em enough to be able to accept whatever flaws they have. You have to take the good with the bad and I think for some people, at the first sign of bad they run the other way. But that’s not what marriage is.”

• Who Knew Keyshia Cole Had a Stalker?
  • Celebrity Seed: Keyshia Cole, Daniel Gibson
  • Keyshia Cole celebrates her 30th birthday in Cleveland
  • Keyshia Cole and hubby Booby take time out to give back
  • Video: Yardie

249 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Keyshia & Daniel, Family First”

Diva says:

Get yo attitude right Keyshia!!!!

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog. :)

I havent watched this as a matter of Fact i havent watched many rality shows lately.

DivaRo your all over the :newpost: ??

MrzzSmitty says:

She has a stank ass attitude. Bobbie seems to be a great catch, I hope she doesn’t mess this up!

Roc says:

:rofl: @ Sandra!

MrzzSmitty says:

Ooopps miss the disclaimer.

Xena68 says:

Have to wait till I get home to watch so Sandra do you think Keyshia has a bad attitude being FOB and all :waiting:

GAGIRL87 says:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog.

_______________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

Roc says:

Oh…and I won’t be watching :coffee:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog

GAGIRL87 says:

WELL Keyshia is my bish and all but her attitude is horrible but I like Boobie I love a man whose not afraid to show love publically he’s a winner in my book!!!!

Hey Diva! :wave: Missed your greeting.

Well if she a friend we should help her with that funky ass tude..and them ugly ass weaves.

Milky says:

@man just read ur font from downstairs. why i have to be a nasty hoe? no sir not me! :rofl:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog
      __________________________

Welp, that pretty much killed this post.

Daniel was the real bright spot in the show. I enjoyed it and will def. be watching.

YSoSrs says:

Keyshia ain’t MY friend though. But she can be for the right price. Isn’t that right Sandra? :coffee:

marquez269 says:

Good Morning Everyone I wanted to watch but I guess I’ll jus wait for the re-run dats all continue

@NikkeMinxx says:

Good morning! :yawn: OTB is that Ma’am?

I like Keyshia and wont watch her show because I don’t want my opinion skewed.

@AuntSan, why haven’t you posted ESPN’s ‘Broke’?

Milky says:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog.

___________________________
      Does that mean that we cant say anything negative about FOB even if it’s true?

I think this is going to be my brand new fav. I really like Boobie. I can see him falling for Keyshia. She’s gorgeous, rich and hood at the same time. I’m sure a lot of ballers from the hood would appreciate that. They are opposites so it will be interesting to see how they make this work.

@MILKY
      “just read ur font from downstairs. why i have to be a nasty hoe? no sir not me!”

:shocked:
      I am shocked and appalled! I did NOT call you a nasty hoe! How dare you put words in my mouth?! The gall!

I was just saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if you were a nasty hoe.

Diva says:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks for the reminder Sandra, I love Keyshia I do. I just don’t want her to mess up her good thang with her cute hubby! Being married 23 years I can give her some advice…. #helpful

NaijaGal says:

:whistle:

You take the good, you take the bad
      You take em both and there you have
      The facts of life, the facts of life
      ==============================
      Keysha’s attitude was stank in last night’s episode…I like Daniel…he seems to have come from a solid foundation…their son is adorbs…I’ve never cared for Frankie…what happened with Keysha & Neffie

:hi: marquez

:stop: Is that Marquez? :happy:

Keyshia’s music has always been underrated to me..but I can see why. You attract more ppl with sugar than chit. *stank face*

I see what K. Michelle means when she says tell them I aint Keyshia cole..she got a bad attitude too and dudes (the music industry) like to check ‘tudes at the door.

VDot says:

_______________________________________

What’s your price Yso?

Milky says:

I was just saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if you were a nasty hoe.

___________________________________________________________
      What do you consider to be a nasty hoe sir? #nosey#

@SANDRA ROSE
      “Keyshia ain’t MY friend though. But she can be for the right price. Isn’t that right Sandra?”-YSO

:blink:
      :ban:

How dare she insinuate that Keisha can be bought like a common whore! They got other FOB’s that do that.

Roc says:

Hey YSO! :hi:

LMAO @Sis or the right luggage/backpack :lol:

NaijaGal says:

NIKKE NIKKE NIKKE – you listen to your boo Gucci’s interview on the breakfast club?

luVn_liFe… says:

DivaRo your all over the ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You see that huh, I arrived fo you!!! :woohoo:

ROC!!! :shocked: I bought this from downstairs: Right now he’s with his father (yup).

I see you done got soft! :lol: Bd still with that lady friend of his?

@VDOT

Not sure. How much is a positive comment worth these days? :think:

@MILKY
      “I was just saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if you were a nasty hoe.

___________________________________________________________
      What do you consider to be a nasty hoe sir? #nosey#”

:blink:
      Don’t be offering your filthy services to me on the slick with these transparent questions like I’m some lowly “John” of yours!

…email me at JCSTANSB @ YAHOO

KK76 says:

Keyshia’s attitude does seem stank, but I try to have a bit of compassion. She’s the product of a mother on crack and a customer. Then, she still saw crazy dysfunction all around her. Yes, at some point, you should choose to be happy and do the work on yourself to heal— but it’s easier said than done for a lot of people. If it were easy– you wouldn’t have generations of dysfunction and addiction. Daniel will try to hang in there because he seems to be taht kind of guy, but Keyshia can’t take that for granted.

That baby was adorable and Hawaii looks beautiful. It’s on my travel list in the very near future.

:wave: yso
      bird
      vdot
      otb
      diva :koolaid3: drink for my bew!
      roc
      nikke
      gagirl
      xena
      luvn
      sandra

marquez269 says:

@milky :hi: @diva :grill:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Kesha has emotional issues to work through… Her hubby was really hurting at the grave site and it seeemed like she wasn’t emotionally connected to any of his feelings at the moment. I was waiting for her to say “Man up dude!” The most she did for him was brush lint off his shoulders. I think I would have held his hand wrapped my arms around him something. She was looking like she was thinking about what she was going to eat for dinner later…

I can see him falling for Keyshia.

Thats what gives me pause..he is very enamored with her…but when the dopamine :eyeroll: wears off?

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

___________________________________
      i am not offering any services to you at all sir. maybe ur the nasty one with that filthy mind of urs. :wink: I just wanted to make sure that i did/didnt fit into that category. Tryin to figure out if i should retire my halo :biggrin:

OTB is that Ma’am?
      Solange in the forefront, Bey in the rear.

How you beez Nikk?

@OTB
      “I can see him falling for Keyshia.

Thats what gives me pause..he is very enamored with her…but when the dopamine wears off?

Im not too, too concerned because he obviously was raised by a loving great-grandmom…but that means he may just know his “worth”.”

:think:
      So you sayin he puzzy whipped?

He need to stop stealing them people money in the NBA. I know that.

Xena68 says:

:hi: Milky

Roc says:

@OTB…yes he is still with her. She actually had a BABY (wiith her)on Saturday! That’s a whole ‘nother story…

We worked things out. Basically…I broke his azz down. I never wanted to keep him from his father, I just wasn’t dealing with him threatening to not return him.

Roc says:

@OTB…I meant with him

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

lovezoe says:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog
      ———————

@MAN

Hey hey! I’m sure no FOB is a common whore. :nono: You gotta be a more-than-common whore to afford Sandra’s affections. :coffee:

:wave: MARQUEZ!!! whey you been??

@MILKY :hug: ThanXs lady,How you Know i need a serious sKrong Screwdriver earlY this Morning!

Roc says:

Hey Milky!

:danban:

BayArea says:

Gibson is so darn country it’s funny/cute. Never knew what he sounded like until last night. I love them together and pray it last forever!!! It was REALLY cute for him to say “…the only way I want be single is if Keyshia Cole call me right now…” :heart:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DivaRo your all over the ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You see that huh, I arrived fo you!!!
      ———————–
      Your new right? Your not the drink pouring DivaRo.. Your just Diva Right? Hell I’ve been lurking a minute so Im not sure anymore…

:lol: man you aint chit.

pointhimout says:

I’ll watch this in a minute. Does she still have that bad attitude though? I’d love to get to the root of her anger. Nobody’s just naturally walking around with a bad attitude. It’s something deeper. Is cuz folks have come to refer to her as Offkeyshia?

I wanna be the one who you believe in yo heart is sent from…there’s a piece of me who leaves when you gone because you’re sent from….(repeat). Heavent Sent’s my fav KC song still.

I think Diva is diva-her..she changed her name last night. :thinking:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!
      ———————–
      :rofl: … I’ve been waiting for DivaRo to show up and be like :blink:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

LOL,thats DivaRo wut she sked Long time lurker earlier if they were man or woman :D

lovezoe says:

—————-
      :rofl: if it had been anyone else it world have said it was dopamine not love.

Good @Roc. I knew yall would work it out..it just takes that time. :yes: :hug:

And congrats to them on their new addition..even tho Im side eyeing the chit outta her still. :lol:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

Damn i sure did miss it i was busy going mimis. Lol @some comments bout Keysh and her ‘tude

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

I think Diva is diva-her..she changed her name last night.
      ———————-
      What’s throwing me is the fact she asked if Long Time Lurker was a man or woman… All the old heads KNOW Lurk is all sessy man! :yes: and then said Welcome to him like he was just out the box… Maybe DivaRo done got a hold of some strong and forgot n chyt! :rofl: we done tole her stop mixing white and dark likkah!

Heaven sent :heart:

NaijaGal says:

da da ROC :hug:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell he had to ask her to come closer to him at the grave. SMH but she gone get it together….. she a FOB so lets just pray for her… :pray:

pointhimout says:

Danny’s NBA salary’s near $5M for 2012? nice.

Maybe DivaRo done got a hold of some strong and forgot n chyt! we done tole her stop mixing white and dark likkah!
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DIVARo/Diva whey you at,Got WUT out here with her magnifying glass out trying to figure this shiish Out

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Is Beyonce wising up? :shrug: Maybe she is not so dumb after all? Or did Clint Eastwood dump her after the fundraising for Pres. Obama? So many questions…so few answers!
      _________________________________________________

Beyoncé backs out of Clint Eastwood’s ‘A Star Is Born’ remake

The long-awaited musical had already been delayed due to the pop star’s pregnancy last year and was also stalled due to a prolonged search for a suitable male lead.

A-listers including Tom Cruise, Russell Crowe, Will Smith, Christian Bale, and Bradley Cooper were all said to be in the running to star opposite Beyoncé.

According to Variety, “Warner Bros. had no comment, but sources said her schedule was already packed and that without a set start date the scheduling became too complicated for the singer.”

Political observers and conspiracy theorists may see a link between avid Obama supporter Beyoncé’s sudden exit from the project and director Eastwood’s infamous anti-Obama “empty chair” stunt at the Republican National Convention. But Eastwood has a history or working with actors who don’t share his political values. He has directed Hollywood progressives like Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio, and even steered Sean Penn to an Academy Award for his role in Mystic River.

This film would be the fourth big screen interpretation of a rising starlet paired alongside a fading star on the decline. Following the first version in 1937, Judy Garland made a career comeback in the lead back in 1954 and Barbara Streisand scored one of her biggest hits with her 1976 remake.

The new version was reportedly going to hew closer to the Streisand edition and the screenwriter apparently drew inspiration from the tragic life and times of Kurt Cobain.

A replacement for Beyoncé has yet to be announced.

Milky says:

im confused somebody hold me! is Diva my msdivaro or not! i miss my drankin buddy! luvn i guess u and marquez have to drink wit me until we figure this shait out! :koolaid3:

YSoSrs says:

Diva and Divaro aren’t the same person. It’s obvious since Diva hasn’t asked for Moscato yet. :lol:

Roc says:

@OTB…No more need for the side eye. I went to their house and pulled every ignorant bone out of my body. We good now.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

It’s lunch time on the east coast and I get to eat mine at my desk…

Sup Roses? :tea:

Lurker been in and out tho lately maybe Diva wasnt intorduced to his sessy..but that nassy, uber masculine font should always give it away! :lol:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

***************

That scene bothered the hell out of me. This man pours his heart out about you to the great grandmother that he adored and you sitting there looking hard as hail. I can’t even imagine how much prettier she would look if she had some beauty coming from the inside. I’m really keeping my fingers crossed for her. I keep looking for change in her and never get to see it. But look how long it too Monica to get her sh*t together. But she did it. She’s come a long way from those G’d up Sears pics she took of her precious babies. Everyone is a work in progress. I’m rooting for Keyshia.

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

————————-
      And then the sentimental moment where he sent the balloon up to his granny… she turned into a race? And the cherry was the butt squeeze in front the grave… Nice touch… (I will not use the sarcasm emoticon for fear or login in loss… but YOU KNOW!!! :wink: )

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      LMMFAO….I GOTCH Ya’lls azz….I went in tha witness protection last night wif Olivia Pope!!! I ain’t new!!!!!!!!! :lolsign:

Trendsetter says:

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

__________________________

I told yall downstairs Keyshia read this blog :tea:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

Lmao @Bird lol g’d up sears pics :dead:

Really I guess I dont pay much to the drinking. :lol: Gots to do better. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gives me MOSCATO & ROSCATO, it is IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

VDot says:

I can’t even imagine how much prettier she would look if she had some beauty coming from the inside…………She’s come a long way from those G’d up Sears pics she took of her precious babies.

___________________________________________________

:lolsign:

*sucks teeth* Imma stop listening to yall. :lol:

Told me my sneaker wedges warnt cute either..then 3 months later everybody looking for some. Yall make a girl question herself.

White font all of yous! :lol:

I went to their house and pulled every ignorant bone out of my body <—too funny! :lol:

Xena68 says:

So I wonder what is Keyshia’s screen name on here :lol:

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, Divaro last day was yesterday

Trendsetter says:

Auntie Sandy have you heard anything about this????

Sup Razzle…whats for lunch your way?

Danny’s NBA salary’s near $5M for 2012? nice.

That ninja ain’t worth $5K on the court.
      :no:

pointhimout says:

———-

Milky says:

i know that’s my diva now asking for Roscato. Hi Bish here’s ur drink :koolaid3: and mine :koolaid3: rubs shoulders still feelin a little skeptical.

Hey Roc :waves: nice pic

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

***************

————————–
      Me too Bird… I think she needs to recognize that counseling is an option. Not for tv but her own personal one outside of counseling. If her hubby is what he seems I hope he stays that way and not get scarred. Hurt people hurt…

Keyshia’s screen name

Ooohhh a game… Milan Milan? :lol: :hahaha:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Just a friendly reminder that Keyshia is a friend of the blog.

October 10, 2012 at 11:03 am
      _____________________________________________________________

sandra ur biased :kona:

@TREND
      “Oh yea I heard Rocko (Monica’s children father) will be on LAHH ATL…but Monica is trying to stop him from appearing on the show…I heard she even offer to pay him…not sure if it’s true…

Auntie Sandy have you heard anything about this????”

:chickenhead: don’t want to the truth to come out. Everyone know she still phuckin dude. Can’t hide it when them cameras on ol boy 24/7.

VDot says:

____________________________________________________

But won’t the people still know it’s you?

Or are you just a gladiator in a suit hiding in the ope? :lol:

Milky says:
      AT SR Fam… I think Diva And DIVARO are two different peoplez… DivaRo knows Lurker is all man… Diva is new ___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rocko tweeted what God has for him nobody can stop. :hahaha: i was too thru with his ass..looking like Future. :lol:

Keesh says:

Monica baby daddy on LHHA baby :nono: He is going to give everybody an insight to what Mo azz had to put up with

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

hey OTB…just a sammich chips and chobani yogurt lil raz had a dr apt and I just sat down a lil bit ago :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gives me MOSCATO & ROSCATO, it is IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      ————————-
      :rules: DIVA… NAH NAH NAH (In my Ike voice)
      There is rules to name changes you have to call an ole head meeting and let a trick like me know… :think: or did this happen when I was lurkin all these days…

VDot says:

____________________________________________________

But won’t the people still know it’s you?

Or are you just a gladiator in a suit hiding in the ope?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: I’m a GLADIATOR!

Zoe B. says:

What happened to the cb/koochie post?

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ————————
      :hahaha: yeah …. It’s you…. crazy dranking azz!

Milky says:

i know that’s my diva now asking for Roscato. Hi Bish here’s ur drink and mine rubs shoulders still feelin a little skeptical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sorry babes!!! It all happened so fast!!!! awww just what I needed my drank and massage!!! Don’t be sketpical….chit SR popular can’t blow me COVER!!!!

Trendsetter says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      I read about that a few weeks ago,Why would Monica care what he does one way or the Other :shrug:

marquez269 says:

@luvn I been on vacation first day back :yawn:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

___________________________________
      Tricky Tricky speakin to me like she know me and shait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ————————
      yeah …. It’s you…. crazy dranking azz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wink:

KayCeiSoul says:

“Love is what you selflessly DO for your partner and your children. Love takes hard work.” ~ Auntie San

“Love don’t pay the bills” ~ Every smart woman in the whole world.

“Love shoulda brought yo’ azz home last night!” ~ Halle Berry/Angela

“Love will make you do wrong, love will make you do right” ~ Al Green

Just a few important love quotes. I think these two will make it. :yes:

lovezoe says:

WUT we are >>>here<<< regarding that scene.

Boobie is average at best. No shade just facts. This show was about anyone else the topic would have been full of shade.

Keesh says:

In Keyshia Cole defense I will say she was and still is a motherless child. My Granny use to always say “you dont know pain until you feel like a motherless child”….or did she get that from a song???

KayCeiSoul says:

**************************

*snaps fingers* THAT’S who Stevie J reminds me of!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

Trendsetter says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      ——————-
      cause she may have been just as dirty as he was but he got caught. :shrug:

@Marquez :kiss:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Naija.. :ashamed: what’s the Breakfast Club and what did he say?! *random* I have one of his older mixtapes and he shouts Nikke then whispers and Gucci… Loves it!

OTB, I gotta find a way to ‘big’ the pic….

@
      MarQuez How was ur VacaY,do anYthing exciting?

Keesh says:

@KayCei…I loooovvveeee Anita Baker, like seriously!!

Trendsetter says:

******************

I REALLY don’t need to see Rocko’s azz every week. I’m good with the current fabulously ratchet cast and the addition of Soulja Boy and Diamonique. Rocko ain’t got nothing to add of value.

marquez269 says:

@diva :kiss:

@razzle
      Dirty as far as what Goes??

Diva says:

*pours me anutha glass of Moscato*

Keesh says:

Hey before Toni Braxton came along (and she really didnt shake ****) Anita Baker and that alto voice was the bizness baby!

lovezoe says:

So Monica pulling a DHoward on Rocko :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Firstly, when is LHHATL supposed to be airing??

@Keesh that’s an actual song but the person who sang/wrote the song could have also been a motherless child.

marquez269 says:

@luvn It was well-needed the most exciting thing was going to the casino I guess it was my first time :lol:

Keesh says:

Can I have a sip to go with my lunch Ms. Diva?

Roc says:

Hey Keesh & Naija!!!

:love:

Keesh says:

Can I have a sip to go with my lunch Ms. Diva?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who is MsDiva, Keesh? You gone learn….she got BANNED!

Keesh says:

Can I have a sip to go with my lunch Ms. Diva?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who is MsDiva, Keesh? You gone learn….she got BANNED!

@Razz I’ll be having lunch in the car. :( Gotta head all the way back towards home for school conf. :(

Milky says:

@diva :spank: that’s for not letting me know what was goin on. i miss one day and shait changes. i already feel lost after trying to get some work done for a hour!

Aryanna says:

WUT’S A YAKISOBA? says:

I thought the same thing. Keyshia is very pretty but a bad attitude can overshadow physical beauty. Daniel is a good guy.. :) I like him for her.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

rocko was doing dirt while with monica right? if she is “paying” him not to go on LHHATL, it may be because she doesnt want something to be said. which in turn means she did a little dirt or was just cold to him and doesnt want it told. but if none of this is true then who cares right? and i would hope that if he is going on the show that she doesnt care enough to try and pay him off. she is in a “happy” relationship. i say it with quotations because no relationship is perfect.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Firstly, when is LHHATL supposed to be airing??

I thought so, my granny use to say it all the time. Her mom died when she was young from getting a thorn stuck in her eye when she was picking cotton.

Diva says:

*gives Keesh a sip of my Moscato* I’m so nice!!!

NaijaGal says:

NIKKE the breakfast club is the morning folks for power 105…dude had them all shook :lol:

*WHY FO COME KEYSHA AND MONICA AIN’T COOL NO MO*

Bella Master says:

Oh My Diva… You chose such a tough name to hide under. I would have never figured it out…

reminds me of the S’allaB Retsam chick

:wink:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Bird, Diamond done said she aint going on that show but Im not buying it. I dont see her or Soulja turning that down especailly since/if Scraps and his momma arent on….

Rocko? Uhm, is Monica gonna pull a Dwight Howard on him? Becasue he aint interesting at all unless he’s gonna tell us what really happened in the club that night. If he does the K Michelle thing and tells the stories but doesnt use the name I can live with it.

@MarQuez
      did you Win any Real Money….
      Guess Not

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

cause she may have been just as dirty as he was but he got caught.
      *****************

She may not want Rocko’s boo thang on there talking about Monica stole her man like Erica does with Diamonique.

Boobie is average at best. No shade just facts.
      _____________________________________________

Average what? Looker? Player? Husband?

Natasha38 says:

Good Morning All… :waves:

:happy: @Luvn

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@OTB I’ve had plenty of days like that :( eating while in the car can suck especially if you drop something that’s really good and it no longer qualifies as edible :lol:

Milky says:

@diva that’s for not letting me know what was goin on. i miss one day and shait changes. i already feel lost after trying to get some work done for a hour!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl, I sawwy!!!!! All this chit popping off with the ebeef and branging attention to the blog…I thought I better change up a lil bit!!! I got real life stalkers and chit!

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Naija, Can I find this interview online?

Bella Master says:

reminds me of the S’allaB Retsam chick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IKR, well I had some of yo fellow SR membas fooled this moaning!!! scratching they head and chit saying Diva and Divaro two different peeps.

lovezoe says:

I’m lost why did DivaRio get banned?

NAIJA- they not friends no more for real? Interesting. I think Keyshia need to go back to the first album basics

@RAZZLE

Monica is also a friend of the blog. So she has NEVER done any dirt to anyone. :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

Keesh says:

@KayCei…I loooovvveeee Anita Baker, like seriously!!

***************************

She is my :heart: Keesh! And she gives a helluva show when she’s not playing the diva.

That one is a classic!! :yes:

NaijaGal says:

========================
      ummmmmmm….yeah I got nothing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Exactly my Point RAZZ

@NikkeeMinx :hi: did you watch 30 for 30 lastnight?

Bella Master says:

Surprised that everyone think’s Keyshia’s attitude stinks.
      I use to like her on the old show…But haven’t seen her lately.

Sure it’s not just a case of: You get money, and all your family and friends want to feed off you. Thus you grow up, and learn to toughen up, so folks don’t take advantage of you? :shrug:

lovezoe says:

OTB- ball player. Minus all the tats he’s quite handsome

Natasha38 says:

So why is my gravi or name not changing?

I think Rocko would make an excellent addition. That nigga is uber arrogant and he thank he smart??? Shew thats good tv.

marquez269 says:

@luvn I played at the crap table won about 170 my bro won 1100

NaijaGal says:

NIKKE – just google ‘breakfast club’ and you can watch the interview on their site as long as they have it up

KayCeiSoul says:

Zoe B. says:

What happened to the cb/koochie post?

October 10, 2012 at 11:38 am

********************

The majority of us looked at that post and said in our Claire Huxtable voice…”Just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

cause she may have been just as dirty as he was but he got caught.
      *****************

————-
      Even then why would monica care though? She is supposed to be in a healthy relationship why would she care if someone goes on a ratchet show and say that. we all know what kind of credibility comes from LHH especially LHHATL.

@Keesh that’s sad :( but that song just made me think of the girl singing it in the Tyler Perry play

@DIVA

Who stalking you? :waiting:

:wave: hey Natasha

@NikkeMinxx says:

@GoodLuvN…. No, I missed it last night. I bowl on Tiesdays and SUndays.. I dropped a deuce last night :danban:

:hug: NaTasha How are you?where U been?
      you got Nothing on this topic?Yeah me either :lolsign:

Natasha38 says:

Hey Diva, Love that picture of Sophia Loren

here’s a :koolaid3:

San says:

For some reason I thought motherhood would soften Keyshia more

@DIVA

Who stalking you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A childhood friend located me on da facebk and his bish thank I want him.

Bibi says:

:dead: @the Diva mysteries :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

I knew Naija loved me… :computer:

:huh: Keyshia’s attitude is kinda …she cant even hide it. Forgive the anacoluthon.

Natasha38 says:

@Luvn… they been working me like a Hebrew slave…

I know nothing of Keyshia Cole except for the person I mess with LOVES HER!!!!

:trophy: for NikkeMinxx
      @Natasha what are you changing your name to?

Natasha38 says:

Hey Diva, Love that picture of Sophia Loren

here’s a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey now…ain’t she gawgus!!!!! thanks for the sip

And what if Future guests :lol: Ratchet Ratchet Majiccccc.

Natasha38 says:

@Luvn… I want to change it to Caramel Sundae…

Bibi says:

@the Diva mysteries
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I really need me a reality show :yes:

Bella Master says:

Surprised that everyone think’s Keyshia’s attitude stinks. I use to like her on the old show…But haven’t seen her lately.
      ***********************

That’s because everyone looks angelic next to Frankie, Neffie and Soulful or whatever that nigra name wah.

@YSo
      So she’s just like Jesus now? :hahaha: Maybe like “Hey-zeus” over by home depot. Everyone has done a little dirt in their past. Aint nothing wrong with it. It’s all a part of learning in life :shrug:

anw_rootbeer says:

I wasn’t gonna watch, cause I’m usually n bed at 10, but I did & I liked it! Better than jimmy & Chrissy mess! Ill b watching!

Gigi26 says:

I went to a Keyshia Cole concert when she was hot (she was the headliner) and that bish did that..had Monica there and errythang.

How shyt changes :no:

lovezoe says:

I’m lost why did DivaRio get banned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shhhhhhhh well Divaro gone for now…who is this DivaRio juuu speak of?

lovezoe says:

Bird- Sollow or some mess

Diva says:
      A childhood friend located me on da facebk and his bish thank I want him.

~ ~ ~ ~
      :rolleyes:
      Boy People Are delusional in this world…

:wave: BiBi

@NATASHA

If you are changing your name you have to chose it from the drop down menu first. Then it will take a while for your comments to show up cause they will go into moderation.

156 NaijaGal says:

========================
      ummmmmmm….yeah I got nothing
      ——–
      ^^^^^^^^made me giggle :lol: ^^^^^^^^

@NikkeMinxx says:

Naija, This Miss Info lady is the host of a mixtape I have-Gucci vs. Jeezy… I recognize her voice.

Bibi says:

:waves: @Luvn

Oh Diva, my bad. Im confused

lovezoe says:

I’m lost why did DivaRio get banned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shhhhhhhh well Divaro gone for now…who is this DivaRio juuu speak of?
      ———-
      the “juuu” gave you away ;)

________________________________
      Bew bring ur stalkers on :shotsfired: :karate:

156 NaijaGal says:

========================
      ummmmmmm….yeah I got nothing
      ——–
      ^^^^^^^^made me giggle ^^^^^^^^

Yall aint **** :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva says:
      A childhood friend located me on da facebk and his bish thank I want him.

~ ~ ~ ~

Boy People Are delusional in this world…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fugg yeah cause if I wanted him and was free to have him that bish sure as hell wouldn’t have him . She ain’t bout this life hunni

@caramelsundae
      Enticing

Natasha38 says:

Thanks YSO

*************************
      Arrogant? Smart? I didn’t know slow people could display such characteristics. Maybe I could tolerate him if he is one of those folks that blind to reality. I don’t like the trait in K. Michelle, but I love it on Karlie Redd. Louie, Prada, Gucci bitches!!!!

Diva says:

@Bella, shiidd I just should have left Diva out my name. These folks all confused and chit. Can I call a meeting to change it again?

————
      :lolsign:

lovezoe says:

I’m lost why did DivaRio get banned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shhhhhhhh well Divaro gone for now…who is this DivaRio juuu speak of?
      ———-
      the “juuu” gave you away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:hug: Razzle!!!!!!!!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

San says:

For some reason I thought motherhood would soften Keyshia more

***********************

Not so. She is made of quartz, topaz, and corundum.
      The erosion process takes eons. :coffee:

She ain’t bout this life hunni
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Me either :shrug:

Natasha38 says:

Well alrighty then Diva

Yep… @Luvn… that’s my goal :biggrin:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@keesh it was just what she said that made me laugh cause I think I know what she was thinking :lol:

NaijaGal says:

@KEESH – from the boy slanging at 6 to get his cigarettes to death by cotton picking…all I can think is ‘life ain’t been no crystal stair’

*keep your head up hun*

@NikkeMinxx says:

I love you Naija!!! Thanks for the heads up!

________________________________
      Bew bring ur stalkers on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I wanna snap they neck like I’m killing a live chicken #Iaintevenaviolentperson

KayCeiSoul says:

San says:

For some reason I thought motherhood would soften Keyshia more

***********************

Not so. She is made of quartz, topaz, and corundum.
      The erosion process takes eons.
      ————–
      tha fawk! :hahaha:

:kiss: Diva!

NaijaGal says:

NIKKE – it should be an interview with Envy, Charlamagne & Angela Yee…I just checked, they have it up along with an interview with Waka from yesterday

Caramel Sundae says:

Thanks YSO.. I guess Reading truly is Fundamental :ashamed:

luVn_liFe… says:

She ain’t bout this life hunni
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Me either

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You my e-bew though, so ION care you not bout this life :kiss:

Guess not Keesh :shrug:

Milky says:

off topic: does anyone plan on watching the Real Househusbands? saw a sneak peak during the EBT awards. It look like it is going to be so funny!

@NAIJA

You…You… :ghost:

@DIVA :D
      whats ya new Name gonna be?

@Naija/KaeCeisoul :lol:

:wave: hey KayCei

luVn_liFe… says:

@DIVA
      whats ya new Name gonna be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thinking:

@Milky
      i Probably am NOT,I am a sports fanatic,right Now all kinds of good shytes on the tube the MLBplayoffs,NFL sunday,mon and Thursday
      college football Saturdays :shrug:

Milky says:

i will just change my name to Milkshake. No one will recognize me right?
      :thinking:

YSoSrs says:

Where have Choco and Yall been since Friday? They weren’t part of the latest banning, were they?

@DIVA
      Dranker??

@DiVa i forgot to put JK :lolsign:

Milky says:

i will just change my name to Milkshake. No one will recognize me right?
      ————
      :buttshake: “My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and theyre like it’s better than yours damn right its better than yours i could teach you but i’d have to charge!” :buttshake:

@YSO..
      Ya’llCraZy was Banned :|

********************

I’m all over that one. That cast is too funny to miss. Isn’t Bobby Brown going to be on there as well?

@RAZZLE
      me Likey Kelis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yallcray got :banned:

@ Luvn.. :chase: git in tha :kona:

NaijaGal says:

===================
      YALLCRAY was banned :( …I don’t believe Choco was banned

Caramel Sundae says:

Wait???? Who got banned?

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ohhh I heard of Angela Yee (im assuming her and Miss Info aint the same person then)… hasnt Angela been inoics on this blog? Seems these VJ;s are doing well, because Charlemagne is definitely famous in his own right. I’m really enjoying this interview and am pleasantly surprised that I can understand every word he speaks… A very nice smile. :love: all over again.

Milky says:

@luv it doesnt come on until March
      Ysosrs I dont think that Choco was banned but i think Yall was. We should get some kinda of list showing who has gotten banned and shait so we wont be worried about where they are. :rules:

luVn_liFe… says:

@DiVa i forgot to put JK
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gone now!!! :chase:

I didn’t know slow people could display such characteristics.
      _____________________________________________________________
      Its better with those kinds…cause they delusional. Sane ppl are boring reality TV!

ELove says:

@point
      YEP YEP… The NBA is Ridiculously LOADED WITH FUNDS Though… Busters and Bench-Warmers are GETTING PAID!!! (Yup…) :coffee:

:newpost:
      DiVaRo
      :newpost:

One is a FOB

Keesh dont tell them your stories. :nono: They dont appreciate good lit. :)

Milky says:

I think so, hopefully if he stays out of rehab!! “Bobbbbby! Booobbby!

YSoSrs says:

Yeah. I wasn’t here till later that night and with so many people voluntarily changing names and pics or just leaving I didn’t know who was banned or not. Thanks.

Back to your regularly scheduled ratchetness. :)

@NikkeMinxx says:

*******************

Charlamagne has put in work and I am surprised he has to share top billing with Angela Yee and Envy. He’s way bigger than them as far as I’m concerned. Him and Wendy together can never be topped. They are the reason she can’t get real celebs on her TV show. They used to slay nigras with reckless abandon.

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie… What’s the difference between keyshia cole being in love and …dopamine…? :thinking:

San says:

And the way she treated her mother the day before. Not cool, could’ve been handled differently

anw_rootbeer says:

Trendsetter says:

Auntie Sandy have you heard anything about this????

————————————–
      I haven’t heard that about Mo trying to pay him. I do know he wouldn’t need her $, from what I hear n the A he is sitting real nice!

Kaitlyn says:

I feel dumb asking this, but what does FOB mean???:ashamed:

lnp03 says:

I really enjoyed watching the first episode. I love Keyshia and Daniel. They make such a cute couple! I will be watching this season.

BayMami_de4 says:

Didn’t watch last night but plan on watching
      I like Keyshia!