‘INSANITY Workout’ DVD Creator Shaun T Marries His Boyfriend

Bad news, ladies. Shaun T, right, the creator of ‘INSANITY’ Workout DVD has married his longtime boyfriend, Scott Blokker, left. Thenewcivilrightsmovement.com blog writes that Shaun T was a dancer for singer Mariah Carey.

I know this is shocking news for some of you women. I’ll give you a moment to pull yourselves together…

From Thenewcivilrightsmovement.com writes:

You’ve probably seen those infomercials for “INSANITY,” billed as “the hardest workout put on DVD,” and its creator, Shaun Thompson, aka, Shaun T. Well, Shaun T just pulled an Anderson Cooper/Sam Champion NBD coming out, by retweeting a photo taken at his wedding this weekend to Scott Blokker.

Thanks to loyal reader La’Tasha H. for the tip!

• Anderson Cooper: “The fact is I’m gay”
  • GLAAD reaches out regarding my coverage of transgender reality TV star Joseline Hernandez
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • JC Penney ad features same-sex married couple and their kids; Gay pastor loses half of his congregation
  • Photo: Alex Coloreo

314 Responses to “‘INSANITY Workout’ DVD Creator Shaun T Marries His Boyfriend”

Miss Bee says:

Congrats to them. I never heard of neither one of them before.

I’ll give you a moment to pull yourselves together…

___________________________________________________

Why is it shocking? Is he not effeminate?

:tea:

beenaroundtheworld says:

Ummm…who DIDN’T know he was ghey?

Also, shout out to Cheryl for her letter below. I thought that was nice of her to write about Zeboe. Zeboe seemed like a great father (from the little that I read about him on this blog and internet) and Niq is very lucky to have a great support system (her family).

ohpretty1 says:

Congrats!
      Handsome!
      Love the duds.

@ Miss Bee that is a pretty baby :love:

VDot says:

Congrats to them!

I wonder if their wedding was better than that Kappa wedding :thinking:

Is that Grant Hill on the right :shrugs:

Nhere says:

Oh ok he is, clears that up.

Miss Bee says:

@gagirl87 awwww thanks hunny :-)

lol@ man

MissHarlem says:

Congrats

We should be discussing what is wrong with our community that so many of our men are turning to the arms of other men. :no:

A.J. says:

—————————–
      now that’s funny!

Smonae80 says:

:hi: GaGirl

He got a man that looks like him

Well, if there are men in “our community” who are gay, I’d rather they turn to men then women because of some antiquated notions.. :huh:

Miss Bee says:

________________________________________________________________________

Should we be concerned about women as well?

FuturedocDonte says:

Well, Shaun T just pulled an Anderson Cooper/Sam Champion NBD coming out

:dead: auntie, do better leave Anderson alone. You don’t want him to come for u like he came for star jones two weeks ago :rofl:

@Miss Bee, that baby :love: Is it yourn?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s a choice they make to chase that stick………….

Smonae80 says:

Sandy is this a trick question :huh:

FuturedocDonte says:

Well, Shaun T just pulled an Anderson Cooper/Sam Champion NBD coming out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Anderson gone put her and that pump it up on BLAST!!!!

MsChavo says:

He is handsome and all and I really enjoy his Insanity workout videos, but I never was attracted to him.

:wave: Fayla

Unfortunately that’s not always how it works. These men often date women while trying to “find themselves.” All the while they are sleeping with men behind women’s backs. They’re called down low. :no:

MissHarlem says:

Same arguement can be mad about women turning into the arms of women as well. Not even gonna take the bait on this convo :lol:

Miss Bee says:

@outside, yes its my 7 month old baby girl Lauren :-)

Sandra,
      Yall live in the same damn community at the same damn time!

Daisy says:

Insanity makes me feel like I am going to die and go meet Jesus and I work out all the time that work out is NO joke!

I just started Bikram yoga last week too man that room is so HOT

Angiegirl says:

_____________________________

:blink: Pot, lemme introduce u to my friend Kettle. I think yall have a LOT in common :coffee:

Destinee says:

If you have watched any of his videos you could tell he was gay. That is not a surprise. With that being said…congratulations!

Miss Bee says:

Should we be concerned about women as well?

No, because women don’t spread HIV.

:lol: Fay

<—knowed he was teh ghey since "hip hop abs". hell who didnt? :shrug:

@ FuturedocDonte: I didn’t write that sentence hun.

____________________________________________________________________

Okay Sandra WHAT is wrong with our community? and is it our (meaning women) fault that the men want to bang another man?

===================
      :stop:

@Miss Bee she is just precious. I’ll sit anytime. Ive got credentials. :)

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @Miss Harlem :warning:

Angiegirl says:

_____________________________

Pot, lemme introduce u to my friend Kettle. I think yall have a LOT in common

_______________________________________________________________________

@ Angie bish you cray :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

Hey Diva :waves:

:offtopic: Do Halloween stores sell tutus?

@ YOUR NAME HERE!: There are more men turning to hard legs for love now than when I was growing up. My question was what is going on to men in our community that has caused this shift from heterosexual to gay? :shrug:

Smonae80 says:

GaGirl

He got a man that looks like him
      _______________________________________________________________

:waves: I see girl he fine too #nohomo

Miss Bee says:

LOL@outside! Thanks my dear I will send her your way ! lol

:wave: Smonaeeeeeeeeeee

NaijaGal says:

I did Maximum Cardio (The Biggest Loser) and it’s just 1st week and I felt something dunked me in a tub I was drenched

They’re called down low.
      ________________________
      Im aware…I think they go down low because of stereotypes and fears of being blacklisted and talked about, and preyed upon, and prejudiced against…you see where im going here?

For men, its not so “sexy” to be with the same sex, and our community does a darn fine job of bullying, picking apart and just generally worrying about the wrong damn thing (someone’s bed room partner).

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Vdot.. Tha kappa wedding was vry nice. I cried while watching the video.

handsome couple

but i’ll tell ya that anal sh*t is not safe :nono:

Trendsetter says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Do Halloween stores sell tutus?

____________________________

yes..I know party city has them…

KyCakes says:

Sandra, Men have been gay since Methuselah was a baby…

I think it’s just that it’s becoming more socially acceptable….

NaijaGal says:

so their wedding was a 1920’s gangsta theme??? They both look sharp as a tack in their suits :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Since women raise men, I think that’s where the problem begins. When I was growing up there were more male-run households than there have been in the last 20 years. Continue this discussion while I write another post. Thanks.

@VDOT & @Nikke The Kappa wedding was one of the best weddings i’ve seen in years!

Angiegirl says:

________________________________________
      *in my nurturing grandmother voice, while I stroke ur freeze curls*

Now, now shuga. Dont u trouble urself about things that dont even apply to you. Here :pacifier: just sit this one out, mmmkay?

Miss Bee says:

i agree with kycakes. this is true. yes the kappa wedding was nice too

I’ve just decided to embrace being fat. I got sick and said fugg a weight and a treadmill.

___________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra

Some say they knew they were gay when they were younger or growing up

Some were molested

Some were curious and got turned out :shrugs:

This is a hard question to answer I think maybe you need to interview a gay man or a down low brother and ask him these questions it would be interesting :popcorn:

Miss Bee says:

Yep party city has tutus also walmart(i hate walmart) has tutus down the toy aisle with all the dolls and such also probably in their halloween section.

_______________________________________________________________________
      Do you not agree that “gay” and homosexuality have been around for a long, long time?

I think..it has become less stigmatized. And people have learned, are learning, to stop living for others.

I dont see it as a shift…too many old gay men for that. Ppl are going into the closet less, so no coming out required.

OTB :kiss: THAT is prolly the closet imma get to doin that schitt. i mean it ILL called insanity :no:

i’m still tryna work up the noive for P90X & chit :lol:

:hi: Ms Diva!

Miss Bee ur daugher is adorable! :love:

sooo can u get HIV from eating the box?? or “bumpin coosies”? or sharing a dildo (basically female sexual activity)

#seriousquestions

The difference it is that it was never accepted. They didn’t decide to be gay all of a sudden. I would rather that man come out and live a happy gay life verses marrying or laying up with a woman while fuggin a man and spreading said HIV. We as women haven’t done anything wrong but blacks as a community turn a blind eye to their sons being gay and think that they can bible thump the gay out of them. We will soon see more men expressing their love to other men and I’m sure that the virus will decrease in the community.

spongebobfan says:

WOW i for one didnt know he was gay, hes cute and all but its not that deep to me, still, somewhat shocked

Dimpz :hug: LOL! aint nuffin fat abt u tho bewski!

Angiegirl says:

*in my nurturing grandmother voice, while I stroke ur freeze curls*

Don’t hate on the freeze curls hun. At least my hair style lasts until my next salon appointment. :coffee:

Miss Bee says:

Awww thanks Fayla :-)

French KI$$E$ says:

handsome couple

but i’ll tell ya that anal sh*t is not safe
      _______________________________________________________________________

heyyy Frenchie :hi:

Your right it’s NOT safe you have feces, blood, and other kinds of bacteria in your anus that’s just disgusting and if I’m not mistaken an anal wall can’t contract back to shape like a vagina can which can lead to loose bowels among other things :(

KY & Harlem :yahoo:

hola ladies!!!

ERRYBODY!

anw_rootbeer says:

How could u not tell that he liked the fellas?!!

Since women raise men, I think that’s where the problem begins.

__________________________________________________________________
      How did I know… :lol:

Im sitting it out… since I raise my boys in to men with the help of our community.. that includes several men, most importantly their father. :kona:

Being raised by a single woman has nothing to do with it. My cousin was raised by both parents and my uncle saw it in him when he was little. Made him go lift weights. NOW this dude is looking like Ving Rhames as played in Holiday Heart. Just huge and just a gay and proud as he wants.

I think I should leave this post now :kona:

MissHarlem says:

KY what? :shrug: Im just being innocent :lol:

@ Fay…If I send you my most recent pic, you’d retract that statement. LOL

How are you today? :hug:

FAyla says:

No. The acidic environment of the vagina kills the virus.

______________________________________________________________________

Truuuuuu :applause:

@GA we are >>>here<<< today!!! :waves: Yes so true! #70

_____________________________________________________________________

:dead: @ Sandra

At least my hair style lasts until my next salon appointment.

:wail:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :hug: hey hun

:dead: @ SANDRA

So yall aint goin say nothin bout him being successful and getting a yt bytch?

:shrugs:

@ YOUR NAME HERE!: it takes more than just being a man to be a father. You don’t know about the dynamics of the relationship between father and son.

Heeeeeey Dimpz!!!! :hug:
      :cheer:

*Pushes Man :kona:
      You STAY in there! :no:

spongebobfan says:

_______________________________________-

Listen, my momma had me under that dryer getting my finger waves(in the 90s) and they stayed crisp for 2 weeks lol

ive gone through gallons of spritz and black gel in my day

Eazy says:

At least my hair style lasts until my next salon appointment.
      ____________________________
      :rofl: :gossip: <<<<chilllee look

@ Fayla I JUST looked at your avi & I’m weak :dead:

@ Man, I just don’t care™: you obviously didn’t read the post. He married the man on the left. The woman is a friend of theirs.

Angiegirl says:

______________________________

:hahaha: Why did I read that in lil kids on the playground voices.

I got one…..I wear a doobie wrap, at least I can sleep on my head without flattening my curls :nana:

:dead: @Sandra :lol:

Wonder if I can rock a freeze curl :thinking:

:warning: Any human who exchanges body fluids could get HIV from an infected person they exchange with.

Lesbians have a lower risk, but there is still a risk!!

Diva says:

At least my hair style lasts until my next salon appointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pump pump pump it up :thumbsup:

yall do too much & i aint eem been here on the blog that long today. #slayed

<—STILL refuses to balee Dimpz anywhere near fat doe :nono:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      cut it Out! whats fat,a lil thickums is okay as long as ur NOT Obese and its causing Health issues :shrug:
      Working out Certainly takes commitment :mad:

Fayla!!! :hugs:

So yall aint goin say nothin bout him being successful and getting a yt bytch?

____________________________

I was tryna stay progressive!

And :lol: @SR for acting like she dont know what you mean :lol:

@SANDRA

No. The acidic environment of the vagina kills the virus.
      :think:

@Sandra

Wonder if I can rock a freeze curl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!

Eazy says:

So yall aint goin say nothin bout him being successful and getting a yt bytch?

____________________________

I was tryna stay progressive!

And @SR for acting like she dont know what you mean
      ____________________________________
      this is hilarious! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

My local news just reported some yt kids at one of the community colleges in my cirty are protesting to make November & Decemeber “White History Month” :rules: :karate:

Mutha phuckers PLS :/

NaijaGal says:

No. The acidic environment of the vagina kills the virus.
      ====================
      So are you saying that women who have HIV got it by having anal sex with their male counterparts???

@Diva

:rofl: :rofl: I’ve decided I cant :lol:

@ Dimpz you don’t look fat too me :no:

@SANDRA

Why did you assume I was talkin bout the woman?
      :think:

Kita is not fat1 Dont believe her :lol:

Eazy says:

November & Decemeber “White History Month”
      _________________________
      they want two months!? :lol:

@ Sandra I know this is TMI but have you ever have sex w/ a man? :kona:

zurishay says:

For any woman who couldnt see this man was gay from just him jumping around in tv is probably sleeping with a gay man right now as we speak.

Eazy says:

Ive seen a pic of that rear end and its pretty rotund (in a good way :yes: ) :grill:

@Diva

I’ve decided I cant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause:

<–Me! @Bibs. Ok. Going back Bey. :lol:

@DIMPZ
      Come sit on my lap naked so I can deteine kf you are fat or not.
      :hugs:

Gigi26 says:

FUKKIN :ghost: YA HEARD MEH!

Sandy said yall gonna stop coming for her curls! :rofl:

=================
      Man didn’t miss anything…trust

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Are these the same reasons that women decide to be gay??

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Sandra I know this is TMI but have you ever have sex w/ a man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *drops mic for Gagirl and exits the stage to the right*

Your childhood and others are not the same. I have a friend whose stepfather molested her and she is now a lesbian however she believes that she was a lesbian at birth.

NaijaGal says:

single parents are the reason for all this gun violence and now single moms are turning their boys gay…whew chile

@ Eazy THAT’S what I’m saying TWO months though :no:

The first person they are “highlighting” is Ben Franklin :stop:

__________________________________
      BYYE! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:
      @ Sandra I know this is TMI but have you ever have sex w/ a man?
      ~ ~ ~ `
      :eek:

@OTB

That’s you! Pretty self :love: I’m looking at that pic like I know I’ve seen her in a movie or something :lol:

And :lol: @SR for acting like she dont know what you mean :lol:

It went over my head. I thought Man didn’t read the post. :lol:

@GA GIRL

@ Sandra I know this is TMI but have you ever have sex w/ a man?
      ______

She said she is frequent “guest” of one celebrity couple. I’ll let you guess who.

Man didn’t miss anything…trust
      _____________________________

+1 :lol:

_______________________________________
      next it’ll be: single black women are the reason for the bad debt in our country

@ Diva I’m ashamed enuff but I wanna know :cry: :ashamed:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Are these the same reasons that women decide to be gay??

=========================
      Sandra has intimated she was taken advantage of by female teacher(s) in her youth :tea:

@SugarPieHoneybunn :hug: :hug:

Gigi26 says:

FUKKIN YA HEARD MEH!

Sandy said yall gonna stop coming for her curls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      and her 64oz pump it up spritz bottle

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

ON TOPIC: If you ever saw a commercial for hip hop abs, you KNOW Shaun T is gay! Hell even his name is gay! WTF is a Shaun T? lmao

Thanks GA but, my sugar habit is against me! :hug:

I need to be squatting with you FayFay. :yes:

@ Shaun…Phone check. :coffee:

@SUGAR PIe
      “So, Miss Sandra, being a fatherless child OR having a “bad” father makes a man GAY??

Are these the same reasons that women decide to be gay??

What are the reasons that YOU decided to be gay?? Did someone neglect you? #seriousquestions”
      ______

Women are naturally gay babe. Sandra need to break that chit down for yall.

NaijaGal says:

That and the fact that the virus in his ejaculation (or pre-cum) can get into her bloodstream quickly through microscopic tears in her vaginal lining during rough sex.

luVn_liFe… hey boo :rofl:

I REALLY wanna know has Sandra had any PEEN :mad:

@ Diva I’m ashamed enuff but I wanna know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sandrarose answer this guhl plz, cause we all wants to know :waiting:

@ OTB . .
      I thought that was Lela Rochan :eek:
      :thumbsup:

zurishay says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Aooow gooo OTB!! Youze so cayute

zurishay says:

====================
      indubitably :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

**************************************

I want to know the same thing. :shrugs:

143

______________________________________________________________________

I need some rough sex in my life right about now :coffee: #safesex that is!

I’m looking at that pic like I know I’ve seen her in a movie or something
      ________________________________________________________________

:eek: But..I.wore.a!..mask? :lol: Who showed you that?!?! LOL!!

TY! Ive gotten NY (flavor of love), Deelishis (flavor of love), Oprah (srsly!), Niecy Nash.. :lol:

Eazy says:

So you saying no anal or rough sex and we good …. :coffee:

@ Diva I’m ashamed enuff but I wanna know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sandrarose answer this guhl plz, cause we all wants to know
      ~ ~ ~
      Yeah at this POINT!!! :spank: <– GagaGirl

SPH you ain’t chit for #139 :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB.. question… You said “…they turn to men then women”…

Clarify.. ‘then’ or ‘than’… that may have something to do with the response Aunt San’s #26…. #helpful #noshade

132

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GA GIRL

@ Sandra I know this is TMI but have you ever have sex w/ a man?
      ______

____________________________________________________________________

@ Man Beyonce and Jay or Tip & Tiny :think: which one? am I EVEN close? lol

:blink: @ Man

It ain’t Christmas yet?! :no:

Eazy says:

So you saying no anal or rough sex and we good ….
      ====================
      RIGHT!?! *major side eye to that ish* :huh:

@OTB, you’s purtty ma!

luVn_liFe… FINE I’ll behave dang :(

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, he never did anything for me; but none the less, congratulations. And if you were asking…I like them, tall, dark and with an attitude!!! LOL

@OTB
      Deelishis (flavor of love)
      does look like DEElish there too,Backside as well :think:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@OutsidetheBox

:hug: You lookin cute gurl!! :love:

__________________________________________
      :lol: Too late..welfare roles. All us.. they say. :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva speaking of purty what in da hail is dat in ur avi :blink:

Ty says:

:offtopic: D Wade dropped Nike for another brand out of China. They are paying him $100 mil guranteed. Nike who :blink: :rofl:

marquez269 says:

Im sorry but I knew he was gay wen I bought the insanity dvd and was working out I never understood why he paid more attention to the male volunteers kinda thru me off my game a lil bit :lol:

Eazy says:

@Naija side eye and eyebrow raised!

@OTB

:huh: No disrespect to any of them but :hailnaw: Ur way prettier…

I get Essence Atkins or Tia Mowry..neither of which I remotely resemble..its the eyes :lol: :shrugs:

WTF is a Shaun T?

:lol: !!!!

@ ty
      !~ ~ ~ ~
      Yup! I cant stand DWAYNE

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Of course she believes that she was a lesbian at birth because she doesn’t know any better. I was not molested by my father but everyone thought I was molested, so I was sent to a girl’s home which was very traumatic. To answer SugarPieHoneybunn’s question, a child’s relationship (good or bad) with a parent or guardian can shape their lives forever. Remember that being homosexual is a coping mechanism in response to childhood (psychological) trauma, it is not natural human behavior since gay sex can not result in reproduction to further the human species.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

DAMMIT I DIDN’T KNOW, I’VE BEEN MISLED, WHEN I WAS DOING THOSE DAMN LUNGES AND PLANKS I WAS LUSTING AFTER HIS ARSE TO FORGET THE PAIN OR KEEP FROM PASSING AND PUKING THE HELL OUT

NOW WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DAY DREAM ABOUT, GLAD I COMPLETED MY SIXTY DAYS, HE SHOULD HAVE A STAND IN OR CO-TRAINER TO APPEAL TO HIS GAY AND STRAIGHT FAN BASE, I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER NICE BODY MEN IN THE BACKGROUND, BUT I NEED TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE’S VOICE TO GET ME IN THE MOOD NOW :shrugs:

Bibi says:

So you saying no anal or rough sex and we good …

:smack: fukk

I kid I kid :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Man I just dont care says:
      Women are naturally gay babe. Sandra need to break that chit down for yall.
      ________________________________
      naw errbody aint down for eatin sushi sweetie ;)

~ ~ ~ ~

I so want the T to stand for Traymane

I’ll add all those ppl to my lists…when I do Moaning Glory imma say ppl say I look like lela rochon, tia mowry, deelishis :lol:

My comments gonna be off so fugg yall and yall feedback! :lol:

You guys are too kind. :hug: And sadly @luVn, no deelishis booty.. lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REALEST SHIAT I’VE READ IN ALL MY LIFE, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT WHAT MOST ALREADY KNOW BUT BECAUSE IT’S NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT ARE AFRAID TO SAY!

Beyonce and Jay or Tip & Tiny

:dead:

Bibi EZ GaGuhl :hug:

sup ladies?

GaGuhl Ronald been eatin Mickey D’s since i been born. u know he OBEAST :coffee:

whatchall on?

I’ll add all those ppl to my lists…when I do Moaning Glory imma say ppl say I look like lela rochon, tia mowry, deelishis <– :lol:
      Now who is that in the Gravie Romeo??

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva speaking of purty what in da hail is dat in ur avi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A purty Monkae, No?

@ Luv..I think that’s Bey from the Upgrade You video :shrug:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Women are naturally gay babe.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      my ol man says this chit ALL the time

Marquezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dahling :wave:

DIVA U StoooPid . .

S/N Im Dayum sick off coming to this office,SICK OF IT!

Trendsetter says:

OTB…you’re so pretty!!!!!

A lot of the ladies on the board are really pretty

Ty says:

Now who is that in the Gravie Romeo??
      :crying: :rofl:

<—loves it when OTB put her pic up :love: ole beautifah self!

marquez269 says:

@diva :hug:

Done @Kita :tea:

lovezoe says:

:kona: self hate is REAL

:lol: so Honey BooBoo endorses :obama: huh? :rofl: LMAO!

NaijaGal says:

Women are naturally gay babe.
      ======================
      yet in foreign countries men are more affectionate to other men before their female counterparts…it’s only here in the United States where male affection is frowned upon and ridiculed

@Nikke you the bestest. :hug:

Yes, wrong then/than. Thanks! I was wondering why she said that! Im like is she kidding.. :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I so want the T to stand for Traymane
      _____________________________
      :lol: I want it to stand for Twan :lol:

@ Shaun…Brooke body issues. :coffee: :yes:

:dead: i post #192 & by #196 OTB pic went :ghost:

@ Fay..I know! Now i’m lookin at Bey’s arse again. :(

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Fayla I saw that this morning if you THOUHT ” The Yt Folks ” didn’t f.uck w/ Honey Boo Boo now they shole about to get her a$$ off tv :rofl:

________________________________________________________________

:thinking: Lots of things happen in utero that are seen as not natural though.. I agree with your statement but I dont think it can be so definitive..

where is Marquez???
      Dimpz who is Bey ?? In OTBs gravie :eek:

A lot of the ladies on the board are really pretty
      ______________________________
      :yes:
      – – – – – – – –
      Heyyyy Fayla :happy:

I know that this can back and forth forever and ever and I don’t even believe that a child uses any type of a same sex feelings as a coping mechanism. Adults can say that when they get older and go to counseling but I don’t think that a child can decipher feelings of lust for same sex and correlate that with anything. But I applaud you for feeling that way.

My mom was the oldest out of 6 children and being girls and was molested by her father from the time that she could remember until she moved out when she was 17. While she had some psychological issues in that matter she has never felt the desire to be with a woman.
      I will always believe that being gay is NOT a choice.

GAGIRL87 says:

Man these ruffles cheddar & sour cream potato chips are the chit :popcorn:

AWESOME says:

Ty says:

D Wade dropped Nike for another brand out of China. They are paying him $100 mil guranteed. Nike who?
      ——————————————-
      He just juked the shyt out of Li Ning. He don’t even have ten years of basketball left in him and ain’t nobody finna wear them ugly bootleg lookin ass shoes.

:ontopic:
      His shyt only got popular when P90X started phasing out because folks can’t do pullups or weights. Still a good workout though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_____________________________________________________________________

Well what do you say to those that have had no adverse events in their early life? :thinking:

Marquez :happy: whey you been???
      Trendsetter says:
      A lot of the ladies on the board are really pretty<– :yes:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Sandra Rose say: Remember that being homosexual is a coping mechanism in response to childhood (psychological) trauma, it is not natural human behavior since gay sex can not result in reproduction to further the human species.
      _________________________
      If this is true, why not get “help” for your “trauma,” join the heterosexuals and just get yourself a man :shrug:

Now who is that in the Gravie Romeo??
      ___________________________________________
      Imma get chu @LuVn :shotsfired: !!!! :lol:

just saw Solange with her hair straightened…makes her look so meh

GaGaGirl
      I luubs cheddar chips,My faVs are the sunchips!!

NaijaGal says:

Aside from hitting the studio to work on her forthcoming album ‘Year Of The Woman’, Kelly has been spotted this week on the set of her new BET show which is currently filming in Atlanta. In the comedy series, titled ‘What Would Dylan Do’, Kelly plays the title character Dylan, a relationship blogger who moves to L.A. hoping to spruce up her personal life and make it in Tinsel Town. Gabrielle Dennis (who played Derwin’s Baby’s mother Janay on ‘The Game’) will play Kelly’s best friend and newcomer Melanie Liburd stars as her roommate. According to reports, WWDD is scheduled to be a part of BET’s new Tuesday line up next year which is geared towards positive programming for black women and will include the new series ‘Being Mary Jane’ starring Gabrielle Union
      ============================
      good for Kelly :love:

A lot of the ladies on the board are really pretty

:cosign: Actually almost odd.. :thinking:

A lot of the ladies on the board are really pretty

___________________________________________________
      +1.

And TY for the compliment and :yes: , Sandra keeps a pretty flock/fleet of ladies.. :lol:

lovezoe says:

Flavor Flav was arrested early this morning in Vegas after allegedly assaulting someone in his house with a deadly weapon, TMZ has learned.Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Flav — real name William Drayton Jr. — allegedly got into a heated verbal argument with a teenager in his house, as well as his fiancee. His fiancee then called 911.It’s unclear if the teenager is Flavor’s child.According to law enforcement sources, Flav allegedly threatened one person with a knife during the argument, and battered the other — it’s unclear which person he threatened, and which he physically attacked.Flav was arrested around 3am and booked on two charges — felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor domestic violence (battery).He’s currently being held on $23,000 bail.

@OTB
      :stop:
      Imma get chu??? thats KingB” ??
      :ghost:

pointhimout says:

:beatingtheschatouttadeadhorse:

congrats to them.

______________________________________________________________

And often I think, doth does protest too much..

______________________________________________
      or to those who you knew was gay before they did. like my cousin who twerked before the age of 5 and always had a twist. who grew up with both parents in the same household and 2 older alpha male brothers?

just saw Solange with her hair straightened…makes her look so meh

Haven’t seen but it makes sense..imo.

@Bibi. . .
      whats ODD? so Many Beauties in One spot?

Man these ruffles cheddar & sour cream potato chips are the chit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *snatches yo bag of chips and runs outta post*

i post #192 & by #196 OTB pic went
      ______________________________________

:lol: !!!

BUT ITS BEY!! WITH A TOOTH PIC! AND THROW BACK CARTIER’S :wail:

How could yall not love it? :weep:

THEY’RE IN DENIAL OR HAVE SUPRESSED MEMORIES OF THE TRAUMA

:rofl: GAGuhl yeen neva lied, it might be cancelled ret NAH!

Dimpz :rollseyes: she lucky we got FB or else i mighta got a ‘tude abt the fast ass gravi change :cofffee:

marquez269 says:

@luvn I been lurking a lot I didnt want to get involved in the debate posts those get pretty ugly

BUT ITS BEY!! WITH A TOOTH PIC! AND THROW BACK CARTIER’S

How could yall not love it? :eek:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Fayla says:

so Honey BooBoo endorses :obama:
      that gal smart. she know romney aint lookin out for her people. unlike some of her neighbors who choose to be racist instead of choosin the guy thats got their best interest on the agenda. honey boo boo da sh*t!!

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic:

Chad Johnson’s mama jumped on the twitter and cosigned somebody against evelyn……

Joesline supposedly started her single life….

And OJ is tryna anonymously sell the knife that allegedly killed Nicole…

Hypergamy vs. golddigging.. what say yall?

marquez269 says:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :happy: Yeah Ion Get InVolved w/that either! :happy: Work getting it from you??

226

Man these ruffles cheddar & sour cream potato chips are the chit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *snatches yo bag of chips and runs outta post*
      _______________________________________________________________________

Ain’t nothing to snatch they GONE boo *licks fangers* :rofl:

:hug:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@LoveJones… #219. Kat Williams was too…

KayCeiSoul says:

OTB – it’s been a minute since you put this pick up Pretty Guhl. Why don’t you keep it up more often??
      I knew you had a big head though. :rofl: :heart:
      Most smart folks have big ol’ heads.

You is kind.
      You is smart.
      You is impo’tant.

:yes:

ZOE :heart:

WOOOOOOOOWWW #flavaflavevoice #ofcourse

And OJ is tryna anonymously sell the knife that allegedly killed Nicole…
      ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~
      :wtf:
      this summmabish here!

<—Has a big head. :wail:

pointhimout says:

wait, folks are gay cuz they’re traumatized or had a traumatizing occurence during childhood? Since i’m not a therapist by any means, I can’t argue, refute, dispute, etc. Y can’t we just say that’s who they are without an explanation. I know most people feel safe with “boxes,” but sometimes in life, things just are what they are.

I say this because while watching nancy grace last night, and I dont even like her, I had to agree with a lot of what she said. There was a 13 y/0 who killed his grandparents in cold blood “cuz they called his mother a whore.” LIke Nancy, I dont believe that’s the reason. I believe he killed him simply cuz he wanted to. Many of her guests were trying to get to “the root of why.” Nancy was like there is no root or reasoning. He just did it cuz he wanted to.

topic: I say all that to say that we should stop trying to get reasoning and explanations for a lot that happens (or sexuality per the topic).

@Luvn

:yes: I mean I’m sure there are plenty mudducks but still…it’s like everybody relevant is actually pretty..

Not that anybody is irrelevant…

just saw Solange with her hair straightened…makes her look so meh
      ________________________________________________________________
      Really? Point me pls.. love her new Elle shoot for the South African edition..curly hair tho.

This is a toughie…its like mind games..you can have your hair in the baddest, most intricate, laid, sheen-y style and some folks will compliment but mostly “meh?” or “oh thats a cute natural look”…but if you straighten your hair, ppl fall outta the wood works to compliment it and tell you “how pretty you are”. Hate that.

@ luVn_liFe sun chips :karate:

Bibi says:

<—-has a big head too :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

And BAM. Just like that you went and changed it.
      Heffa. :rolleyes:

I guess its real in the PENiTentiary,commissary Must be expensive

pointhimout says:

@233 I CAN’T. If OJ don’t sat his self down in the USC trojan’s football stadium.

when ppl be into discussions on the board & ion be there from the beginning i feel like i be eavesdropping on they convos so ion read ‘em :ashamed:

#confession

KayCeiSoul says:

<—– Has a big head. :coffee:

But one of my closest friends got a MONSTER head. I love her so much. It fits her frame though. However, I stay going in on it when we take our trips and have girls nights out. *raises hand* I'm the silly one. :ashamed:

this!!!!

BRB..Gonna find a pic so yall can see how big my head is. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

The hacker group anonymous found the guy who bullied that girl Amanda Todd.

hell_on_heels says:

Well said Auntie, but I still believe that people are born gay; I do NOT believe it’s a choice. I have two cousins (both male, both had pretty good childhoods) and I knew from when were like either 5 or 6 that something just wasn’t of the “norm” per say (in a 5 year olds mind) with either. By the time we were all in our early teens, they both had “come out”.

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ Dimpz!!!!!!!!

BiBi says:
      it’s like everybody relevant is actually pretty..
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      OH :D

I Dont have a big head :think: Does it mean im not to smart????

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: Honey Boo Boo know which side her bread is buttered. Romney is not keen on her type

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

ANOTHER EXPLANATION IS ALL OF THE ATTENTION SOME WOMEN GIVE THEIR MALE CHILD TELLING HIM HOW FINE HE IS BASED ON HIS APPEARANCE AND THEY GROW ACCUSTOMED TO BEING ADORED, TYPICALLY WOMEN LIKE ATTRACTIVE MEN BUT DON’T CONSTANTLY PRAISE OR COMMENT REPEATEDLY TO A MAN ABOUT HIS LOOKS, SO THEY TURN TO BEING GAY TO SEEK THAT TYPE OF ADMIRATION

AND ALSO IT’S VERY POPULAR NOW, SOME ARE DOING IT SIMPLY TO SEEK ATTENTION

@Luvn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This guhl said mudducks :rofl:

Bibi says:

It fits her frame though.

this always makes me laugh cuz its almost always used when referring to the bobble head worthy folks :lol: myself included :tea:

Bibi & Dimpz

EYE got a big head too. but i still thinks i’m attractive #humble

BOFF a yall ladies are beautiful tho :love:

KayCeiSoul says:

OH

I Dont have a big head Does it mean im not to smart????

******************************

No luvN!! It was a joke! Little head folks are crafty too. :hug:

KayCeiSoul says:

Oh Fay-Boo – what I do??
      :wail:

I got a big head! I said it and you just leff me owwwt!!

MissHarlem says:

KAY hasnt been chit since she preggers :lol:

NOM NOM time :yahoo:

@gaGagirl
      you NO Likey??? SalSa sunchips

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

um can we get a new post. the gayness topic has gotten BORING.
      #thanksinadvance

@ Kay…I laugh at and make fun of myself all the time. :shrug: :rofl:

226

Man these ruffles cheddar & sour cream potato chips are the chit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *snatches yo bag of chips and runs outta post*
      _______________________________________________________________________

Ain’t nothing to snatch they GONE boo *licks fangers*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see how it is…thank God fo these sunflower seeds I’m about to get on.

Ms.Fashion says:

Ok so the problem doesn’t lie in all these demonic spirits??? We just gonna bypass this reasoning??? Recognize what’s influencing you to be that way. Its not NATURAL. Nobody never wants to face this!! Mothers are not doing this and are not the problem. To Each Its Own. Its your choice. But recognize why you are making this choice. BE HONEST AND FACE IT.

Hello All!! BYE All!!

:kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

No luvN!! It was a joke! Little head folks are crafty too.

the OH was for this –>BiBi says:
      it’s like everybody relevant is actually pretty..

THEY’RE IN DENIAL OR HAVE SUPRESSED MEMORIES OF THE TRAUMA

__________________________________________________________

IDK.. you dont think it could at least be a combo of nature and nurture?

We’re born with certain tendencies, I agree..(there are developing studies on a “gay gene”…thought to be provided by the woman)..Im pretty sure if we searched hard enough we could find a gay who fits the profile of no adverse events…

Psych 101 allows that children are born with sexual urges right, this is commonly accepted theory, (Freud)…if you are born with these urges, why is it not possible to believe that you can be born with the urge for same sex? Whether its a mutation or whatever (huntington’s, down’s, sickle cell..)…youre still born with this predisposition..maybe.

Aww thanks Fayla!! :hugs:

I’ve accepted my dome alone status…ain’t never impede my fabulosity #humble :lol:

:wave:
      Hey MsFashion wit YO face A.s.s. :D

I agree with you 100% !

KayCeiSoul says:

I can’t hepp it Miss Harlem.
      My baby is prolly gone ave a big head too. It looked big on the ultrasound. I told him so when they showed me the pic.

I was like, “Dude. You got noggin’.” And rubbed my belly. :rofl:

Bibi says:

:crying: I cant see them lil azz gravis

Why don’t you keep it up more often??
      I knew you had a big head though.
      Most smart folks have big ol’ heads
      __________________________________

:rofl: I tell too much of my business..and other folks business to do that :lol:

Big head and lala eyes. :eek: LmAOOOO yall keep a girl cool Lawd lol! Tried to buy me a camo snapback and hunny..smh. LOL

I want a long island :koolaid3:

Eazy says:

Tried to buy me a camo snapback and hunny
      ____________________________
      dizammmmm you cant even get a snapback? it has to be your hair huh? not even to the last lil snap??

:newpost: On Tamra/vince :newpost:

cap size 7 3/8 that don’t allow much “free” space neither. :no: :wail:

It fits her frame though.

_________________________
      +1 :lol: KayCei I hatelove you! My friends had a convo with me about how big my curly hair is “allowed” to get, since my head already big. :ashamed:

Ms.Fashion says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Hey MsFashion wit YO face A.s.s.

I agree with you 100% !

HEY HONEY!!! :hug:

:kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

********************************************

“Don’t you speak that evil over me Ricky Bobby!”

I don’t buy fitted’s or snap backs. Big head bish like myself by bee-bops. Gotta be able to fit it over my hair too. Yessum.

KAY hasnt been chit since she preggers
      _____________________________________
      +1. Im convinced the kid is being affected in utero! :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Correction – buy.

Coffee on my keyboard. :-(

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT, BUT I’M GUESSTIMATING LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, ONLY THEY THEMSELVES KNOW THE TRUTH RATHER THEY CHOOSE TO ADMIT IT TO THEMSELVES OR OTHERS

it has to be your hair huh?

:yes: :ashamed: LMAOOOOO

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I GUESS IF PRESCHOOLERS HUNCHING ONE ANOTHER EQUATES KNOWING YOU ARE GAY OR NOT A LOT OF MUFFAKAS GAY

True. I think it’ll be kind of hard to admit it or even further research it with the current attitudes.

If folks just going to believe what they want, whats the purpose of giving your story/testimony? :shrug:

Maybe we dont really want to solve the “problem”.

What’s a Bee-Bop?

OTB

MY BROTHER IS GAY AND MARRIED TO A MAN, I DON’T SEE IT AS A PROBLEM IT’S HIS LIFE AND CHOICE, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I DON’T SLEEP IN THE BED WITH THEM AND I’M CERTAIN THEY AREN’T LOSING SLEEP OVER MY OPINION

WE ALL ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE AND IT’S TOO SHORT TO LIVE IT BASED ON THE OPINION OF OTHERS

I mentioned Freud just because of his thorough reseach on sexual urges in the very young. @Intense

I dont think it equates to being gay..just that we are born with urges, and maybe those urges are influenced by nature vs nurture or gene mutations before you even make it from the womb.

SamIAMnotHAM says:

THEY’RE IN DENIAL OR HAVE SUPRESSED MEMORIES OF THE TRAUMA
      ^^^^
      and you know this how? :thinking: So EVERY gay/lesbian person has been molested, raped or had some traumatic experience? That’s a very close-minded statement. No offense

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S MY OPINION AND AT AGE 40, WHAT I THINK DOESN’T NECESSARILY NEED TO BE JUSTIFIED ESPECIALLY IF I’M ASKED MY OPINION AND MY INTENT IS NOT TO OFFEND, IT’S A DISCUSSION AND WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED AND OPEN TO OPINIONS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM OUR OWN

SamIAMnotHAM says:

that’s like saying EVERY male should be gay because ALL fetus are FEMALE when they are produced…no? okay

AND :shrugs:

TOLERANCE WORKS BOTH WAYS ACCEPTANCE OF OTHERS WHO OPINIONS DIFFERS FROM YOURS IS EXACTLY WHAT GAYS EXPECT BUT SOME AND THEIR SUPPORTERS HAVE A HARD TIME DOING THEMSELVES

BUT I DIGRESS..

_______________________________________________________________________
      Yeah I air quoted problem because I didnt have better term..this discussion started because Sandra wanted to know “what happened” then she blamed “moms”… i deduced that one only cares what happened so that they can achieve a “solution”.

The issue is..even if they are not losing sleep, they may be losing benefits that heteros get just because they are not hetero. Your opinions matter and others as well because in actuality they are not really in control of their family’s destiny. Were “voting” on it, and debating it daily.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

AND FOR THE RECORD I AGREED WITH THIS COMMENT IT’S NOT MY ORIGINAL COMMENT BUT SR, BUT OF COURSE IT’S HER BLOG AND YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO COME FOR HER WITH A PITCH FORK, I GUESS I’LL TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM-LOL

NY STATE MY DEAR IT’S LEGAL HERE MOOT POINT

SamIAMnotHAM says:

My opinion about your thought processes are just that ma’am my opinion. I just asked how did you KNOW these things, and stated in MY OPINION your response was closed minded. I’m not attacking you personally because I don’t know you, or your character just what your thoughts on this matter. I think your other comments however be dead on.

I have not ONE problem with how you think, as it does not affect me in my personal life :shrug:

GOOD, GLAD WE’RE ON THE SAME PAGE :shrugs:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

The reason why I felt it was closed minded was because thousands maybe millions of people were summed up to a tramatic event that may or may not have happened in their life. Not all gay people have been molested and or raped. I know this because I know gay/lesbian folks including family members who were raised in church, two parent households who have not been molested and raped :shrug:
      Just as I know folks who have been raped and molested and are not gay an example would be my mother in law….

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’M NOT THE POSTER CHILD FOR ANTI-GAYS AND MISDIRECT YOUR ANGER TOWARDS ME LIL OLE ME CAN’T STOP THEIR BUMP AND GRIND LITERALLY, I’M BUMPING GUMS LIKE THE REST

STOP IT WITH THE SOAP BOX, I JUST CO-SIGNED SOMETHING SANDRA SAID, GET MAD AT HER, SHE ORIGINALLY POSTED AND STOP TRYING GET ALL SANSATIVE, ESPECIALLY SINCE IT’S NOT PERSONAL AND ALL :shrugs: RIGHT?

SINcereDom22 says:

Actually, we should be discussing how ignorant you are to be so smart – that’s what we should be discussing. Do we question, or ask “what is wrong” when a lesbian decides to be in a relationship with another woman? No, we turn the other cheek, or view it as normal. It seems that it was his CHOICE, and may I add; his RIGHT, as a human being to decide who he sees fit to live the rest of his life with. Stop perpetuating the stereotype that it WRONG to love whoever you choose to. I don’t see how you’re a lesbian, because you sure hate your community, AND yourself. Then again, you probably didn’t have a choice; I can’t see a man waiting to date someone like you anyways.

:thinking:

:goodpost:

:kona:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

:eek:
      Someone gave an opinion about your opinion :shrugs: what’s the “soap box” reference for. we are all mature adults at least some. Seems like your last comment you took it personal, we are just engaging in conversation about each others OPINIONS’s not a big deal :shrug: who’s being sensitive? No one is forcing to agree with what other’s are thinking…but I digress

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T THINK CLOSED MINDED IS CONSIDERED A COMPLIMENT IT’S ACTUALLY A JUDGMENT, THE SAME THING THIS “FRIENDLY” DEBATE IS SUPPOSEDLY ABOUT AND WHAT FOLKS ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT

I THINK IT WAS AN ATTEMPT TO BAIT FOR AN E-FIGHT, BUT I’M TOO SMOOTH FOR THAT UNLESS IM IN THE MOOD TO BE IN ANTAGONIST, NOT VICE VERSA :coffee:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

:eek:
      If you have ever saw me font I do not e-fight nor do I indulge in the “drama, I do not name call. my statement was an opinion just as yours was. I stand by my opinion that your statement “they are in denial or oppressed their trama” was a closed minded statement to summ up all gay and lesbian people. Just because my opinion/statement differs from how you may feel does not equate to I want to fight you who thinks that :shrugs: obviously someone who carries around that type of energy. We make judgement calls everyday, just as you ASSUMED i would want to “e-fight” you which I will make another judgement and say that statement was immature

SamIAMnotHAM says:

Maybe I assumed you would feel like I would feel is someone called my statement closed minded. I wouldn’t take it as an attack on my character just that my mind may not open enough for a particular topic that I’m not familiar with :shrug:

SamIAMnotHAM says:

and who is “up in arms”? Maybe you are not talking about me…I’m not bothered by this exchange at all.

trenee says:

I’m not bothered, but I really missed the memo…congratulations to them.