IT’S OVER

President Obama had 4 years to convince Americans that he was the best man for the job as president. But, tonight (as in the last 4 years) he fell short of the mark. In tonight’s final presidential debate, Governor Mitt Romney beat Obama at his own game: by swooning voters with promises and hope.

Debate moderator Bob Schieffer did a good job keeping the topic of discussion on foreign policy. Obama, who was still smarting from Romney’s “2 million teachers” jab in the 2nd debate attacked Romney on teacher hiring.

“Governor Romney, when you were asked by teachers whether or not this would help the economy grow, you said this isn’t going to help the economy grow,” Obama said.

Obama was referring to Romney’s statements opposing hiring more teachers. “[Obama] wants another stimulus, he wants to hire more government workers. He says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers,” said Romney. But Romney walked back his statements, saying “I reject the idea that I don’t believe in great teachers or more teachers.”

Romney brought up Obama embarking on an “apology tour” upon being elected president in 2008.

Romney said:

“The reason I call it an apology tour is because you went to the Middle East [upon taking office] … and by the way, they noticed that you skipped Israel … You said that America had been dismissive and derisive,” he said. “You said on occasion Americans had dictated to other nations.”

But President Obama had a response ready:

“If we are going to talk about trips we have taken…. when I went to Israel as a candidate, I didn’t take donors. I didn’t take fundraisers… “I went to Yad Vashem [the Holocaust memorial museum] … and then I went down to the border towns … which had experienced missiles raining down from Hamas.”

• Obama is suddenly the president of black America again (Video)
  • Andrew Sullivan: ‘Did Obama just throw the entire election away?’
  • Obama Campaign: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it”
  • Black people love Mitt Romney

120 Responses to “IT’S OVER”

maybe I was watching a different debate! But okay…

jazi65 says:

romnesia was taken to school by our President. He looked so disheveled I thought he was gonna have a stroke

:obama:

BayMami_de4 says:

I must of been watching a different debate as well. President Obama won this debate. Romney talks in circles and makes no sense! He insults my intelligence.
      :obama:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Sandy what debate did you watch?

there were no big mistakes no game changers

Obama is still gonna win

Obama and Romney seemed to go easy on each other tonight, but Obama looked scared. :eek:

pointhimout says:

President Obama, on the bright side, at least you made history. This will be his one and only term. Remember that year Bush won, but not really? That will happen again before Obama “wins” again.

datsmdubya2u says:

All Romney did was repeat talking points and slogans

the worst performance on foreign policy by a Repub in years

He agreed with Obama on most points.

The only people who bought into Romnesia are the ppl who wants
      to get rid of the black guy more than they want to defeat our enemies and keep peace in the world.

datsmdubya2u says:

——————–

Rommey was the one looking scared and unprepared

ReadingIsFundamental says:

They are both not the best in the bunch to have to vote for. Obama didn’t have the experience to run for president in the first place and Mitt has screwed up his own business ventures and now wants to run a country. Obama made a name rescuing the poor and Mitt made his name catering to the rich. I’m not rich or poor so, I had to vote who would give me the best chance at just staying stable for the next 4 years.

TenderTeeTwo says:

Okay Sandra, you stated Obama was “scared”….When? It looked to me that Mitt Romney was sweating bullets!!! So please….fall back!

sweetsummerayne says:

So Obama lost because Romney spent most of the time agreeing with him… :think:

MsChavo says:

U just dnt think Obama did a good job, but Romney is gonna do a worse job. He killed Romney a few times

ReadingIsFundamental says:

BTW, Obama speaks well but, with a lot of “fluff”. He is more of a preacher and there are some people who really need that right now so, I understand why many like him. Mitt tries to sound likeable and stick to the facts but, he can’t get either right. He has a big picture in his head which doesn’t seem in reach to many Americans. We are living in the now and it’s hard to see his big successful vision down the line without some relief along the way. There are people who like his plan, as vague as it may be, because they simply don’t want to pay the high price of Obamacare. It’s a recessive tax that people just don’t want to pay. The priorities of this country are screwed up right now. Universal Healthcare is a great idea for down the line once we have fixed some immediate problems. You don’t fix financial problems by enabling and spending more money without relief.

datsmdubya2u says:

Romney basically agreed with the President on

Drones
      Syria
      Afghanistan
      and Libya and this was a complete reversal of his previous position and criticism of the president.

Romney is just pivoting to what he thinks Americans want to hear

Not what he really believes.

All you gotta do is go to his websites and look at his positions

But heck if you are still undecided at this point…you aren’t gonna study the issues.. not while Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashian and BBQ wives are on.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

…and Mitt has screwed up his own business ventures and now wants to run a country.

He did a pretty good job as governor.

greykidd says:

Here u go.

datsmdubya2u says:

And please people don’t forget the Blooper Tour Romney took of Europe and Israel where he insulted the British preparations for the Olympics and

Used his time in Israel to raise money instead of saying what he would to to solve the Israeli Palestinian question.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ sandra rose

ReadingIsFundamental says:

He did a pretty good job as governor.

________________________________

Another thing Romney totally dis avows

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sandra he only had one term as Gov. Rick Perry is more experienced in my opinion. But, you are right in that at least he has some official experience.

DeevaC says:

Lol you always see a different version of the debate than the rest of us…Obama won this debate, but I noticed mitt took heed to what people said about him disrespecting the president last time “I dont mean you mr. President”…was his terrorist son at the debate?

@ ReadingIsFundamental: :welcome: to the fam! :clap:

datsmdubya2u says:

Romney did not state one time what he would do about afganistan, syria, israel or any major foreign policy issue of today.

He doesn’t know anything

All he’s gonna do is put Bush era neo-cons in charge if elected and we’ll go right back to where we were in the Bush era.

datsmdubya2u says:

And for anyone who didn’t know

THIS DEBATE WAS ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY…

I wish them both well :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ sandra rose

ReadingIsFundamental says:

He did a pretty good job as governor.

________________________________

Romney was a One Term Gov. with no Foreign Policy experience.
      You want him in charge of putting our troops in harms way?

Obama has foreign policy down pat.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Thank you Sandra. I was on this site years and years ago. I was bored back then and got caught up in the personal b.s. between some commentors. I’ve been a lurker ever since and decided to sign up again because I’ve learned a bit about being a commentor on a blog. 1. Nothing from anybody I don’t know matters. They will assume a billion things about you based on their own insecurities 2. nobody on here is going to pay one of my bills. I’m not fighting with someone who isn’t splitting the bills 3. don’t put up a real pic of yourself because there are some serious haters out there. and 4. There are e-stalkers out here! I gave a few people my email address and OMG. NEVER AGAIN! LOL

If you stay true to you, which I strive to do every day, all will be peaceful in the world. Thank God for my blessings.

And thank you for keeping up a very interesting and entertaining blog!

Wow, people on Twitter are so RUDE. :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

And thank you for keeping up a very interesting and entertaining blog!
      :clap: I wish all of my readers would adopt your attitude. People take what others say on blogs so seriously.

datsmdubya2u says:

that’s what keeps it so entertaining..

datsmdubya2u says:

@RIF

We can keep civil while disagreeing on the issues….

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Welp, it’s 8:30 here. Time to read the little one a night night book and hit the sack. I have to get up early to discuss this debate with my Tea Party boss at work. You think Dems and Repubs are wacked; this chick is off her rocker! I’m ready though!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@Miss Rose
      I really believe you just hate President Obama because he is a black man. And thats really sad. You never miss a chance to say something negative about this man. But why? Sometimes I just dont know who you hate more, black women or Barack Obama. :crying:

dani818 says:

SMH @Sandrarose at this post, clearly either you didn’t watch the debate or you had this written before the debate. I am a PROUD Republican for Obama, he is the best choice out of the two and tonight he was far from scared, he came to this debate prepared and I think it was clear who the best person for the job is. Tomorrow I will cast my vote!! #RepublicansForObama #Obama2012

dani818 says:

therapist1911 says:

maybe I was watching a different debate! But okay…

………………………………………………………………..

RIGHT!!!!! I don’t know what she was watching!!!

Lol Auntie I know you trying to rile up the readers. No way Romney triumphed over Obama last night.

Tainted_Love says:

I agree with ReadingisFundanental Obama didn’t have enough experience to handle presidency. I do however think he will win this upcoming election because a lot of voters still see him as the Savior. Each president has their own hidden agenda….Call me ignorant or whatever but I’m not voting for either one of these candidates, neither seems to have a real plan for the disappearing middle class or a solution for healthcare. It blows my mind that the “greatest country” can’t provide citizens with healthcare while our neighbors to north and other’s can.

lovezoe says:

Sandra really doesn’t watch the same tv I watch. Romney was mad Obana at criticizing him. Sir, this is a debate. Obama was on it and Romney was off it. Romney always got a story. I’m from Detroiy my daddy ran a car company. Yet, when has he campaigned in Detroit. :obama:

tintin1979 says:

Sandra i don’t think you took in the debate. Obama won that one and Obama will be president for a second term. He sealed his win last night.

Im thoroughly Convinced Sandra :love: Barack! SHe just kids bout all the shade!

MORNING ROSES”

cougar lover says:

when you have a solid enough platform, donations sway opinions in what i would assume were very limited cases. some americans may have a genuine dislike for the politician, but im sure its not as extreme as those “fox and friends” with their delusions, and whatnot.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

He did a pretty good job as governor.

:tea: A governor huh

Tired of this mess, :tea: go vote and get it over with I say. Shat! You should already know who your voting for gone and cast your vote and get this ish over with !

Fated4Greatness says:

Im sure you do this just to ruffle feathers lls #icant with you and President Obama….I just cant lol :obama:

San says:

CB and Karr post today. Hmm Hmmp

NaijaGal says:

Well President Obama showed up and showed out…again…had me cracking up with ‘we have less horses and bayonets’ :rofl: …so someone explain to me how one is experienced to be president…Rick Perry has been the governor here forever but he is the biggest idiot around that wants to secede, agree with acting like slavery never existed…yeah I think a lot of people on this ‘I’m not voting for anyone, neither of them are good’ are on some bullchit…and again I hope most folks know or the most part the President is a figure head…holler at me about your Senators and Congress, local government (where the real laws occur btw), are you interested in the election of 2014 (this is actually the most important) but again I digress…those who want to stew in ignorance will continue to do so, those who dislike the President will do so, those who support Romney will do so…I’m voting for President Barack Hussein Obama and claiming his victory on November 6, 2012 :obama:

==============
      lies

:rolleyes:

Morning and chit! I’ll be glad when elections are over..

I see Mr. Romney was real confident last night. “…and when I’m president…”. Sorry sir, you have to get elected first. Lets be real. Stick to the ifs. Oh wait, he couldn’t even answer a hypothetical question last night. :shrug:

Milky says:

:obama:
      :wave:
      jenie
      fated
      san
      cougar
      luvn

San says:

:hi: Mornin Milky

Keesh says:

Well Im listening to all of yall comments because I took an ambiem to get some sleep last night and it made me pass out. I miss the whold damn debate! So is it true Romdom won?

Milky says:

:hi: razzle
      naija

The one thing that was irritating me in the debate was Romney constantly licking his lips like he LLCoolJ. I kept screaming at the tv please drink some damn water. lookin like a dry a** camel!!

:obama:

Milky says:

:hi: Keesh!

Keesh says:

Morning Roses :waves:

San says:

Don’t go by Sandra debate posts to see who won :tea:

NaijaGal says:

my friend summed up Romney’s stance very well “I will do the exact same thing as Obama. Except I’m white….”

JustB says:

Good morning! :waves:

MILKY :waves:

Milky, JustB, Naija, Keesh :waves: Morning !!

JENIE :yahoo:

———–

:waves: milky, keesh, san, naija,just b, fated and everyone else

Fated4Greatness says:

Good Morning Milky and everyone else :Waves:

Fated4Greatness says:

:waves:

NaijaGal says:

RAZZLE – he wasn’t lying though…Willard repeated the President verbatim on a lot of points…now let’s discuss your gravi…no let’s discuss how the bad girls club reunion wasn’t…or let’s discuss how I’m ready to see Brooke stomp Jackie :lol:

Morning Roses :yawn: Im sweeepy
      LoveZoe
      Tin Tin
      Tainted
      keesh
      :wave:

NaijaGal says:

or let’s discuss how Nick Cannon said there’s gonna be a sequel to Drumline….whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail: :wail:

LUV N :happy: buneos dias seniorita :hug:

Hey Luvn!

@Naija 1. I cant believe I missed that one epi. when brooke was gonna throw hands. 2. I dont have oxygen because direct tv sucks booty holes. 3. You know you’ve seen a few invisible part #FAILs :lol:

let’s discuss how Nick Cannon said there’s gonna be a sequel to Drumline
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :blink:
      Fo Serious!!

JustB says:

@ Naija..That reunion gave me the yawns :yawn: but the previews are promising :yes:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Naija who gone be in it (drumline sequel)?? I hope not him he’s too old to be trying to play a college student if so…. You can see his age (and stress from wifey) in his face now :lol:

Roses
      Keep Kei/BAD (i dont remeber what was going on wit BAD) in your Positive thoughts today.

:kiss: for MsKei :hug: BAD

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:hug: & :kiss: for them both! what happened with Kei?

Milky says:

Morning Roses Im sweeepy
      ____________________________
      aww shuga come lay your head on my :tittays: and take a nap. rocks u to sleep singin :whistle: Rock a by baby on the treetop……

Where is DIIIIIIIIIIIIverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Pop that just came on the radio

:buttshake: :buttshake:

shake summ

Milky says:

:hug: for Kei and Bad. Did anyone figure out why Bad was in the ER, i actually had to work yesterday. How is Kei’s treatment goin?

free says:

in a weird way, i hope mitt’s dumb azz wins so most YTs, AND our aggrieved black folks, can get what’s coming to them–nothing.

NaijaGal says:

@RAZZLE – Brooke’s ‘punks jump up to get beat down’ moment is next week so you haven’t missed anything

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

Nick cannon said there will be a drumline tv show and sequel and it will feature a new cast because hes too old but he will be directing

@MILKY. . .
      thank you I woke up at 1AM didnt get back to sleep til 4:45AM :yawn:
      F’n BUMMER :pacifier:

free says:

==================
      part of me has been wanting this…yet it can’t happen cause ion need those m-effers to fcuk up my life :lol:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Mernin Roses! :coffee:

:hi: Free\SassyShe

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU is having issues with cysts…they got her drugged up…but she’s gonna be just fine…and I’m just waiting for Kei’s remission statement :)

Milky says:

was it just me or did Malaysia seem like she is **** eyed like the chick in my gravi? and brooke’s eyes looked a little weird too! Did u see how scared Jackie looked when they said Draya is hear. :rofl:

Milky says:

:hi:
      caramel
      free
      sassy

Milky says:

#here# damn typos

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Aww chit polycystic syndrome or just cysts in general…. No bueno…

Mr.BluPhi says:

Clearly we watching a different debate…. Mittens was on stage sweating bullets and clinging to the President on almost every foreign policy issue…

If this didn’t convince the American ppl what a complete idiot and liar Mittens is, I dont know what will…..

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Good morning Yall!

:obama: :spank: Romney’s :buttshake: that is all there is to it…

free says:

free says:

==================

*******************************

this candidate is worse than bush. at least we knew what direction bush was going in. this president will probably appoint 3 supreme court justices so this presidency will be FAR REACHING. we will reel from this forever and ever and ever.

Milky says:

===========================
      that wasn’t fear in Jackie’s eyes, that was hope…you know she’s ready to pull a Ronnie on Draya :lick:

MSVALLDAY says:

Maybe I was looking at the wrong debate. The debate I watched confirmed that Mittens should not be the president.

Wut!!! #shakesumn

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

——————————–
      I was proud of my POTUS last night he was stealy eyed focused and absolutely no bullshyt. straight facts. He was all up in Romney.. I died when he told Mitt cray azz.. “Um you see there aren’t any horses and bayonets either…”

Mitts behind was like :wail: You ain’t got to attack me…. :rofl:

~ ~ ~ `
      :yes:

:shakebutt: for RAZZLE!

free says:

==============================
      exactly…this election is important on the fact that there is likely to be at least 2 Supreme Court Justice appointments…yet folks on that ‘I’m not voting chit’ and the Constitution trumps all that other ish…but again I digress

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Wut!!! #shakesumn
      ———————–
      RAZZZLEEEEEEE runs and squeezes the bedazzzle outcha :hug:

I wrote something sexy yesterday… Did you read it?

NaijaGal says:

@RAZZLE – I don’t believe she specified but either way, she’s in a lot of pain :( …prayerfully it will cease soon

—————–
      :applause: Im gonna need you to explain this to mr razz :no:

Flawless says:

President Obama is not going anywhere, he will remain the President of the United States of America for another 4 years. Mitt is a LIAR & he does not care about us, all Mitt wants is the title ..which he will not get.
      :obama:

WUTTTTT! :danban1:

NaijaGal says:

The Consitution made black folks human, gave women the rights to their bodies, gives you the right to talk chit about your government and live…

NaijaGal says:

@RAZZLE – if Mr. Razzle is of the negroid persuasion you better let him know he ONLY just got his right to vote 48 years ago and my momma is older than that and of course as previously mentioned tell him to see the 13th amendement where they decided to agree that he’s human

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut nah i didnt cause i had physical therapy then my crazy puppy got out :wail: but he stayed in front of the door and waited on me thank goodness. please direct me to the post por favor!

@Naija I know her pain! I had to have surgery for both cysts and endometriosis a few months ago chits no joke :no:

:hug: BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

@RAZZ . .
      Yeah I had that same issue w/my Hubby He’s NOT Interested in Voting this year :rolleyes:
      Chile Boo

Trendsetter says:

Morning All :waves:

:obama:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Naija i’ve tried explaining to him in so many different ways….so every time he ask me for something post nov 6 i’m gonna tell him.. “lets take a vote on it…” :lol:

@Luvn :buttshake: :danban1:

hey Trend

Its ya burfday its ya burfday bad bish contest you in furss place

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@luvn I kinda dont give a chit who he votes for I just want him to exercise his right since we didnt always have a vote..but at the same time I want him to vote smart… I’m not gonna lie…in the begining, I was for :romney: (why dont we have that emote Auntie? lol) but after he start spitting that balderdash I had to :steer: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from that boo boo

:newpost: ON CB\Rhi who called it that was the first post of the Morning??
      @RAzz :lol:

Genia says:

Sandra Rose you are funny….

Trendsetter says:

hey Trend

Its ya burfday its ya burfday bad bish contest you in furss place

Hey Razzle! That’s my song!

Good morning Ms. Genia. I had a rough night. It feels like 2008 all over again. :coffee:

kaylamommy says:

That title is incorrect and totally misleading its still October, November is just around the corner!!!

Ty says:

Good morning all :wave:

:rofl: @ Sandra..I guess u if keep telling yourself that Romney is wise, kind, and important you’ll convince yourself. It got so bad last night that Romeny started to agree with Obama on almost all his points :haha: Romeny definitely needs to be schooled on the Middle Ease and our “friends” :rofl:

:obama: looked really sexy last night. Nothing like a grown azz man that can have mind sex :hump:

San says:

:waves: Luvn. Yea I saw that post a mile away

WorkInProgress says:

“So Obama lost because Romney spent most of the time agreeing with him… ”
      ————
      My thoughts exactly! He accidentally embraced the President’s FP. Same old Romney always talking a bunch a Mitt as usual :yawn:

Torae says:

Obama doesn’t want to win….he looks like he tired of this sh*t! I’m in fact tired of POLITICS and I can’t stand Romney’s creepy little smirk thats on his face at all times. Can’t wait until it’s all over. I’m tired of hearing everyone’s opinion. Either way, I think the gov’t will continue to eff us all over. So let the best fast talker win…

missmiami says: