Man with no face fears his unborn child will inherit the same condition

Latif Khatana, of India, has a rare skin condition that causes growths and large skin creases that cover his face. Khatana cannot see or work to support his wife, who is seven months pregnant with his first child. Khatana fears that his unborn son or daughter will inherit his skin disease and become a social outcast like he is.

“I cannot wait to be a father and have some happiness in my life. But I worry every day and pray my child is not born like me,” he said in a recent interview.

Khatana lives high in the mountains with his 25-year-old wife, Salima, in abject poverty. When he travels to Srinagar to beg for money he is shunned and spat on by villagers.

Khatana was born with a small bump on his face that continued to grow until it covered his entire face with large folds and lumps of skin.

“My mother still cries when she looks at me. She feels so much guilt and cannot understand why her youngest boy was cursed,” he said.

• SCANDALOUS: Man Leaks Trina’s Nude Pics Online *NSFW*
  • Shakur Spreading Genital Warts Throughout The Industry?
  • Medical Minute: Light skinned blacks more prone to getting skin cancer
  • Medical Minute: Body Image Disturbance
  • Photos: The Sun

266 Responses to “Man with no face fears his unborn child will inherit the same condition”

:crying:

That’s fugged up. :no:

i just ate mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :cuss:

fawk.
      :kona:

Honycoatd says:

I hope his baby will be born healthy…

I thought at first I was looking at a mud slide… Always have to give thanks that you are born healthy with no complications or side effects.

May the Most High bless him and take care of him.

Sunkissed404 says:

Sweet Jesus!!!

Bibi says:

This poor man :no:

Sweet-tea says:

YIKES! Some scary sh!t!!!

:eek:

:shock:
      Omg i cant even go near this :kona:

WHO PHUCKED THIS NINJA????

:wave: sunkissed404,Are you new??

Honycoatd says:

He might not be with a face we can see but he is blessed to have a child on the way and a wife who loves him and is willing to help care for him in the long run.

Bella Master says:

I don’t think I can stay in and comment. Because I’m gonna see that on every re-fresh

Sweet-tea says:

One question, who is the woman that had sex with him to conceive this baby? IJS

Bibi says:

:cosign:

Bella Master says:

While his offspring may not inherit this condition…his grandchild and/or greatgrands may

What woman had sex with him?

@SWEET TEA
      “One question, who is the woman that had sex with him to conceive this baby? IJS”

That’s what I want to know!
      Chit, a few things we do know. She AIN’T black! That’s for sure!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      WHO PHUCKED THIS NINJA????
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      RIGHT THATS THE REAL QUESTION HERE!!!!!
      :wtf:

NaijaGal says:

Random ish like this happens to folks in India…is it the water???

This is really upsetting to me – I see more vivid dreams in my future

Daisy says:

Jesus take it……………. :pray:

Rolo says:

No comment…Let me leave this post.

@Naija
      Random maybe…. I think chid like this happens when black magic is involved

:pray: God forgive if I’ve acted unfortunate

@NAIJA
      “Random ish like this happens to folks in India…is it the water???”

For real! They always have that outlandish disease! A man’s dyck grows inside of his body instead of out. A woman is born with her anus shut and they have to cut a whole to open it.

Lookin like Supervillians and chit over there.

**note: women of Middle Eastern decent shole is pretty!**

BrownSuggaBabe says:

:tape:

Xena68 says:

OMG that is so sad and unfortunate :pray: that if I ever have a child that they will be born healthy

YSoSrs says:

Not even looking at the pic.

If he was so worried about his kid getting it why did he have one? :shrugs:

Honycoatd says:

MAN, why do you have to come with your list of things : no:

MzTisch says:

:biggrin: Afta-Noon!

I saw the program on tv about this dude. It’s another one who has keloids/cysts? all over his face and body as well. Or the little boy whose twin’s (didn’t fully develop in the womb)legs w/ the :buttshake:

attached as well was on the lil guys chest. He was trying to play soccer, and the legs was just flapping about. That ish was disturbing. That’s what I get tho for watching it.

Sweet-tea says:

LOL…@ Man, no sir…she’s not black. Maybe not even human. GOD PLEASE FORGIVE US!!!

Sweet-tea says:

Um, what’s up with the double post?

Xena68 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHO PHUCKED THIS NINJA????

:crying: why Man why :no:

:no: :no:

I couldn’t. I can’t.

GAGIRL87 says:

I will NOT laugh at this man any of us could have been born this way I don’t know what else to say but it won’t be negative. I watched and epsiode of Taboo and there was a little boy w/ some type of face disorder and of course he looked different than all of his classmates. His parents talked about how kids would call their son ugly IN FRONT of their on parents while the parents did or said nothing. If that was my son I would have whooped his a$$ for calling somebody out their name in MY FACE. People can be so cruel MOST kids learn bullying from their parents :coffee:

Honycoatd says:

There is more to life than looks, yah know?

Some people can love beyond what the eye can see…

She may just have fallen in love with him or loving him out of compassion.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHO PHUCKED THIS NINJA????

OH LAWD…Man, why? :ghost:

@Tisch :spank: i cant with ur ass either today..

@Hony
      So you would have a kid with this man?

Xena68 says:

Well damn I see yall feel the same way as Man :kona:

YSoSrs says:

I’ll be back when there is a new post. No more of that up yonder. :bye:

esoteric says:

If he was genuinely worried about his child why would he put himself in the position to have children? Not to say that he doesn’t deserve to have children…I say this as someone who has out lived all three of their siblings and I’m only thirty. After seeing the hard work my mother had to put in with my siblings and knowing that I have the same genetic makeup as them and that it could have easily been me… I take conceiving very seriously. I do believe having children is a gift from God and while my stance in life right now is not to have children if God places it on my heart I will. Maybe it’s the same for this gentleman but the story of how he lives would make my decision on having children very clear.

MzTisch says:

@Bad…….Hey mama! :love:

No, I’m dead serious. I was not signifying…..at all.

Honycoatd says:

I am not saying I would just looking at the situation from my view now… But I am not so closed minded or hearted.

I believe you can not help who you are drawn to when attraction is in full force.

I personally would check to see if it hereditary and most definitely pray on it.

GAGIRL87 says:

esoteric says:

______________________________________________________________________

:shrugs: #wow #youcan’tbeserious

____________________________
      Neither am I – but I’m honest!

GAGIRL87 says:

If looks were taking away by a tragic accident etc would you want to be judged or ridiculed :coffee:

@GAGIRL

I am not laughing. He is still human and humans need love/affection. But I am admitting that I couldn’t get past something like that.

Even if it was my child, I would still love them but it would be hard deal with. Can’t lie. I applaud to those that can be bigger people about things like this.

OHoney says:

According to the article, he is married to a 25 year old woman who was also having trouble finding someone to marry because she only has one foot.

I don’t think any of us wants to be in his shoes… but Im honest in saying if his life is difficult I wouldn’t want to chance hurting my child with the same downfalls -

Long Time Lurker says:

There goes my buzz….

SassySandra says:

OH LAWD…I can’t & I won’t… :no:

Well then it seems they are a match for them – but his concerns for his unborn child would deter me from wanting to have a child with him

mzwhang90210 says:

@Choco ..I left a comment for you down stairs mami! :hug:

GaGirl…right. I also have a ?

If you were preggers..and found out (early on) that the child you were carrying would be born SEVERELY mentally disabled or physically afflicted, etc… would you abort? Or men, would you want your wife/baby mamma to abort the baby?

Just askin

MzTisch says:

@mzwhang,

I guess it would depend on my child’s quality of life.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Sandra,

You could have put up a warning or something. Some people cannot handle seeing this (I am one of them). I am freaking out. I guess I will log off for the rest of the day. Don’t ban me for this post, please. I am just disturbed by coming to your site and having this pop up in my face…no warning or nothing.

Love you much!

OHoney says:

=================
      I am so wrong for laughing at this *sniggles*

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:wail: :kona: :wail: :kona:

MsDivaRo says:

Honycoatd says:

There is more to life than looks, yah know?

Some people can love beyond what the eye can see…

She may just have fallen in love with him or loving him out of compassion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: ain’t no way in blue blazing hell that I could look beyond that face!

True @ GA Peach

“Do not judge and you will not be judged”… Yes, it is not an easy task when we are taught to be opinionated and speak your mind or tell it like it is.

Every situation to me call for a certain remedy… In this case, it could happen to anyone. Do not take someone misfortune and think it can not happen to you… Your happiness can easily crumble.

________________________

SUP CREAMY

@MzTish…gotcha.
      Thanks for answerin! :thumbsup:

MsDivaRo says:

I’m outta here until there is a new post!!!! I can’t keep refreshing cause I’m gonna have fuggin NIGHTMARES tonight! :peace: Sandrarose, you could have blacked out his face!!! We ain’t need the visual…dayum!

ELove says:

WOW… THIS is a one of those SELF-Evaluating Your OWN LIFE Circumstances (Playing Out in REAL-TIME Though…) :blink:

Just a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF “Somebody out there is FAR WORSE OFF than Yourself” Though (YUP…) :coffee:

Long Time Lurker says:

Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. :no:

__________________________
      Well I don’t think saying what would work for me is telling it like it is Im being honest they GOD doesn’t give you what you can’t handle well some of us are being truthful – and again Im talking about his concerns for his child – if my life was hard like his I wouldn’t want that for my child!

@Whang
      Saw that sis I responded :hugs:

@Choco…u did and tyyyyyyyy
      :hug:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@choco how it do ma’ :hug: ok back :kona:

shoot dude looks better than Sam Cassell and might got Eric Williams by a knot

is there a :newpost: yet? :huh:

Sunkissed404 says:

@luVn_liFe… says:

sunkissed404,Are you new?
      ______________________________________________

Hello Dear! :peace: No, I’m not new…I’m more like a lurker M-F because I work at a health department, and they block EVERYTHING! Lol So, I wait til I get home to check the sites. And I’m off today, so :biggrin: It’s On TODAY! Hey everybody!! I’m your long lost cousin!! (A Decatur Flava;) Lol

shoot dude looks better than Sam Cassell and might got Eric Williams by a knot

me and u are ovaaaaaa :no: :kona:

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. ”
      _________

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.

Creamy I can’t laugh at you in here

@Whang
      Which post we stayn in

SUP @ DIMPZ

@WHANG

I would seriously consider it. Yes. I wouldn’t just be thinking about myself (cause it would be partly a selfish decision), I would be thinking about my child and his/her quality of life.

Should everyone have a chance at life? Even if that life would be full of pain and maybe even hate/rejection?

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Well hello @MZDimpz :hug: and @ HIS :heart: long time no ummmmmmm. font from :waves:

i REALLY hate @Man :rofl:

DIMPZZZZZZZZZZZ :kiss: :pacifer:

:waves: @ Sunkissed

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.
      :blink: SMH :lol:

Choco,

I was more speaking on the ones saying he should not bring a child into this world and along that note.

I, for one, it would be hard for me but I guess I have always been opened to what my purpose is and how I should live my life as seen fit in the eyes above.

IMO, judging each other is not something we are born with but are taught.

JenEEEEEE :waves:

As my grammy used to say…if we could see the INSIDE of folks…rather than the OUTSIDE…there would be a WHOLEEEEEEE lotta ugly folks in this world.

@NAIJA
      “shoot dude looks better than Sam Cassell and might got Eric Williams by a knot”

…dem fools got that NBA bread though. This ninja “lives in the high mountains.”

MzTisch says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. ”
      _________

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. ”
      _________

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. ”
      _________

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.

:wave: whats up msdimpz! Long time no see Yes we need post.im afraid to refresh :eek:

MzTisch says:

Y my chitz double posting? :mad:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

Smh at some comments, how sad, i feel for this man. Looks arent everything and can be easily taken away. Hopefully his child comes out okay and wont have to be tormented and ridiculed like his father was over something he couldnt control.

@WHANG

I would have the kid.

True @ GA Peach

Not saying you haven’t but I think the entire chapter should be said in regards to this particular thang in the good book, cause I got something totally different about this entire do not judge thing :coffee: But rather not get into all that, cause my opinion may be different about that subject
      sn, My daughter Christmas shopping is done :danban1:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

? whats the latest fashion for men. grown men over 30

like jeans, shirts, shoes………………. anybody

Hey Creamy! :hug:

:wave: @ Luv

Hissy! :boobs:

Elephant graveyard like around here hunh?

OHoney says:

:2dance: << me and HIS

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

@mzwhang yup true indeed!

:welcome: Anywayz sunkissed, You Look Familiar to me :)

Choco,

____________________________
      Agreed like I know for me I wouldn’t want that for my child and I can understand his concerns for his own child and I truly hope his prayers are answered and his baby does not have his affliction….

:cosign: E Count your blessings :pray:

Reminds me of when elders say I worried about getting my hair done until I met a chemo patient. I worried about not getting those new shoes until I met a man with no feet.

There is definitely someone worse off than u while we complain about simple things :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

I actually agree with DONOTDELETE :shocked:

Honycoatd says:

Babydoll hey you… How have you been?

@ MaN

That is bs… I have not seen his type of scary looking in my life but I understand it can happen to anyone. My concern would more come to providing for me than how he looks.

MzWhang :hug: your right :yes:

:hugs: @Dimpz

May I ask a question about autism?

AWESOME says:

@MzWhang
      Abort.

My concern would more come to providing for me than how he looks.
      ________________________________________
      Okay well this could misconstrued as well pls don’t take offense

@BROWNSKIN
      “? whats the latest fashion for men. grown men over 30

like jeans, shirts, shoes………………. anybody”

Tatts, skinny jeans, dreads and wife beater are all “must haves.”
      Start off from there and expand.

Who you tryin to dress?

Hony! :hug: *crushes you* Where you been?! :wail:

I’m aiight, I guess

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Wish I was at least half as open-minded as some on this site.

Cause this shyt right here….. ”
      _________

They just talkin chit. This ninja couldn’t throw away their used tampons.
      :dead:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@jenie :hug: howdy lovely, ty, harlem, Ohoney, @MAN be nice

:cuss: All these Macy pop ups…Bout to take a nap :peace:

@ Choco…i’m no expert but, sure. :shrug:

@WHANG

________________________
      Gotcha. But who are WE to say…that a child can’t over come life long ridicule and rejection? Like the siamese twins joined at the head…or the little dwarf kids.
      I dunno…that’s a hard call. I wouldn’t want my child to live a life full of despair..but I would feel some kinda way aborting a child just cuz he/she wouldnt be born “perfect.”

Thanks for your answer…I still DESPISE you! :hahaha:

OHoney says:

Hey Creamy. Howdie do??

Long Time Lurker says:

I hate to see anyone mistreated, true shyt. But if this cat rolled up on me out of nowhere asking for anything, I don’t think I would be responsible for my reaction. And I’m sure he is aware of this with the people he approaches. :shrug:

That’s some horror movie shyt right there.

I agree with this also…

MissHarlem says:

MZ that gravi…slaying :hug:

Ni ni says:

@Esoteric, I totally agree. Why would you intentionally have a child that would possibly have a genetic disorder. Its not fair to the child to come to this world and be sick and suffering just because u needed somebody to love you. India has a sacred river that ive seen on tv and people bathe in, drink that same water, and lord knows whatever else they do in it. I also remember the baby over ther with eight legs.

E Count your blessings

~ ~ ~ ~
      :clap:
      But geeZe can we get some censored starws over his face,Its hard to post and know ima refresh to this!
      MsDimpz where you been??

GAGIRL87 says:

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

_______________________________________________________________________

hey hun :hug:

Xena68 says:

I just stretched and my bones popped I must be getting old :(

shoot dude looks better than Sam Cassell and might got Eric Williams by a knot
      ——————
      :crying:

YSoSrs says:

That must have been one hell of a pity fck though. :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

E Count your blessings

______________________________________________________________________

@ Ty love that :yes:

@Dimpz
      ON RHONJ Jacqueline 3 yo has regressed – he used to speak and now he doesn’t anymore will he progress out of that – they asked if it was normal to regress and she said yes but hesitated – the baby is adorable and as with most mothers my heart goes out to her she actually broke down on the reunion I’m just hoping he will progress

Thanks Harlem! :hug:

I’m trying it change it. I doesnt’ look that overexposed on my phone.

NaijaGal says:

some folks say when you reach that O your toes curl, since she’s missing a foot, did her nub curl? #JustWondering

mzwhang90210 says:

@ManI and Awesome…thanks for answering.

I like to know how other folks think..thats why I ask ?’s.

:waves: MsDimpzzzzzzzzzzz…where have u bean? (my best Britt accent)

Ni ni says:

Does he have eyes in there to see how to go beg?

YSoSrs says:
      That must have been one hell of a pity fck though.
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      OMG!!!! :shock: :hahaha:
      I Know im BOUT to be stoned for laughing at this! fugging Stone me!

Xena68 says:

@ Long Time Lurker you might want to change that gravi I’d hate to see your pic go into default Sandra’s been stressing that this is a family oriented blog :)

___________________________
      I mean don’t they feed and wash their animals in that water also and yes that little girl was considered a GODDESS reincarnated Lashkmi I think….

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

@GA hey lovely:-)

ELove says:

@Ty
      I HAVE Plenty of things to COMPLAIN ABOUT But I REFUSE TO becuz of THINGS LIKE THIS Though… As LONG As I have My Relative GOOD-Health and ALL MY SENSES are Functioning PROPERLY —-> Then Imma keep on STRIVING to do the things to make MY LIFE and THOSE I surround myself with BETTER Though (YUP…) :coffee:

:think:

Hmmm…. someone needs to email a ninja!!!

YSoSrs says:

That must have been one hell of a pity fck though.

:no: what if he was dripping sweat on her? :crying:

Hoey’Bew!!!! :2dance:

@DIMPZ
      No that gravi is CAYUTE not overexposed shows your best features IMO

MissHarlem says:

MZ that gravi…slaying
      MissHarlem I know ur jealous bew…don’t harm yourself tho..find a support group or sumfin :rofl:

@CHOCO
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Gawd I seen that reunion part,girl I was in tears for her.She lit.Lost it

and ya’ll are going to hell!!!! for those comments :lol:

Does he have eyes in there to see how to go beg?
      did her nub curl?

Ni ni says:

Does he have eyes in there to see how to go beg?

:ghost:

OMG im not going to hell for u fuggers :mad:

@MZ. WHANG
      “MZ that gravi…slaying
      MissHarlem I know ur jealous bew…don’t harm yourself tho..find a support group or sumfin ”

You know some dude sittin out there callin her beautiful and chit!

I’m not even going to comment, I can’t :kona:

@Luvn
      I teared up for her and like had to catch my breath from holding my tears in – GOSH the whole clip was heart wrenching

Ni ni says:

Had to go back and read again, such a sad case

:cheers: Ga & Luv

@ Long Time…the blog is on probation :crying: Switch you gravi hun :warning:

:rofl: :crying: :hahaha:

I hate yew ppl. im so innocent n shyt :D

MZ that gravi…slaying
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      AGAIN..See Mzwhang thats why im :rofl:

@ Choco…same thing happened with J, at about that age too. He started doing a lot better after he turned 5 though

MissHarlem says:

MZ :lol: I meant MZDIMP thank Heysus I cant see your new gravi. I know you clowning

KayCeiSoul says:

@NAIJA
      “Random ish like this happens to folks in India…is it the water???”

Lookin like Supervillians and chit over there.

**note: women of Middle Eastern decent shole is pretty!**

************************************

I just did a tickled, silent, hard, non-breathing shake & laugh, and cried a little after reading this.

Real tears rolled down my face.

I hatechu Man. I really do. :wail:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Man, yall some crazy muthafuggas for real! LOL.

Keesh says:

This just made me real sad!!!
      MzWhang is that you baby in that gravi?
      I was in the other post saying that I miss yall….
      Cute pic Dimpz

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanks Harlem!

I’m trying it change it. I doesnt’ look that overexposed on my phone.
      *starts to cut off your deep waves for my next sew in* :thumbsup:

__________________________
      :clap: and thanks!!!! and :champ: for J…..that is really good to hear

Choco aka Hippie says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Yes Yes it was…I was sad/crying w/her hubby was like :eek: u aiight?
      He knows i empathize greatly for errything,sheesh :ashamed:

@NAIJA
      “are his chin hairs equivalent to the remy that folks seem to covet? he might be able to sell it and make some decent coins”

Yo azz woulda got this man lynched in his village! You goin HARD!!

listen here…. :dead:

MissHarlem says:

MZD dont change it lol I likes :yes:

OHoney says:

______________________________________________________________
      you >>>> :kona:

@WHANG

You’re welcome. :)

In answer to your other question, who I would be is the parent. So it would be my choice whether or not I wanted to put my child and myself through that. It’s true we don’t know but some of us don’t want to find out.

Maybe I’m coming from a different place than y’all cause I don’t believe in divine purpose and things like that. I don’t think everyone is here for a reason set by God or that most people should even be here at all if condoms didn’t break or birth control didn’t fail.

ELove says:

@Ty
      Just to clarify I wasn’t coming for you just cosigning. Shyt has been crazy around these parts lately :cry:

Bad Influence says:

is it bad that i thought buddy was drunk..he has a lean to him :think: in that 1st pic…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You know some dude sittin out there callin her beautiful and chit!
      ______________________________
      :rofl: I canttttttttttt!

kingstonn says:

ohhhhh myyyyy gawdddddd!
      i open Google Chrome on my phone & this is what I’m subjected to?! :dead:

ELove says:

@NaijaGal (Comment #128) —-> MF-ing :dead: Though!!!!!

And on THAT NOTE… OKEY BYE (Peace MY Peeps…) :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
      Man, yall some crazy muthafuggas for real! LOL.
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Krazy??? fuggin Heartless maniacs :rofl:

Yes Yes it was…I was sad/crying w/her hubby was like u aiight?
      He knows i empathize greatly for errything,sheesh
      __________________________________
      Me too – there are times I’ve cried on commercials :rofl: but wait one time I earled off a commercial the one with the beluga whale and starburts that chit flipped my stomach and I kept gagging until :vomit:

E! :hug: hey hey heyyy

Thanks Choco
      :yes: No prob…

@NAIJA
      I can’t even front…I was eyeballing that shyt :rofl:

@choco. . .
      EeewH thanXs my stomach stopped shivvvvvering for a sec bout this here man,you just started it back up!

@NAIJA

I see you just ain’t gonna be sht today huh? :ghost:

Bad Influence says:

King, i will give a 1000 bucks if u make out with buddys 4head meat..

what say you? *holds out mic*

Keesh says:

And somebody had sex with him

ELove says:

@Ty :lol:
      I KNOW… We KOOL and I NEVER Ever let The MADNESS Associated with SOME OF The Posters ON THIS BLOG (Get To Me…) LIFE is already Complicated Enough Though (REAL…) :coffee:

Ni ni says:

Choco, I think I have seen them with cattle in that water. I also believe india is the country that doesnt kill their rats and they are just a breeding ground for disease. Yep they looked at the girl as a reincarnated goddess. Jackie reid did a story on tjms about americans who hire indian women to be surrogates. I would be too scared of major birth defects.

MsDivaRo says:

Xena68 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And she stated she was taking back her BLOG! so with that said…ummm yeah

MissHarlem says:

Im OVER this post, comments and that pic :wail:

@BAD

Wouldn’t you stay drunk if you looked like that? :shrugs:

Ty! :hug:

@ His…How you gone do Jay like that? :nono:

MsDivaRo says:

:hug: Hey MzDimpz, cute gravi ma!

ELove says:

Heyyyy Sexxy-Mama!!! :hug:

kingstonn says:

@ his
      :huh: keep that G ma’am.
      I’ll politely decline that offer. he has some type of swag though. look how his head is leaning just so. :shrug:

@ kita
      you coulda told me not to come read the blog! :mad:

MsDivaRo says:

Dayum when I hit refresh I cover my eyes until I see the bottom. We really need a new post!!!! :smack:

@NAIJA
      I can’t even front…I was eyeballing that shyt
      ====================
      ain’t it all thick, wavy and luxurious looking???

@choco. . .
      ________________________
      NOPE I was talking about that darn commercial girl my daughter laughed so hard at me

@WHANG

You’re welcome.

___________________________
      I gotcha. But what about people with disabilities that went on to achieve greatness? Like Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Helen Keller, Ray Charles, etc?
      What if their parents had decided, THEY wouldn’t have a quality life. Just askin. :P:

Long Time Lurker says:

Thanks for the heads up bout the gravi. :thumbsup:

Been gone a while and I heard some folks got “displaced”. :coffee:

@DIRO

I’ve quickly become desensitized to the pic. Maybe that’s how it works for him in real life.

MsDivaRo says:

~ ~ ~ ~
      Me TOO Divaro!! *hold me* :crying: Sandra said she’ll slow yall behinds down,roun here aCking like ya aint got No Cents :lol:

kingstonn says:

@ kita
      so you posting AGAIN? (real)
      you said YOU weren’t. (trill) :coffee:

TY and NAIJA AINT SHYT…

KING dnt wanna get this gwap…she aint shyt either tho..swag :lol:

I LOVE YEW HARLEM :hump:

@NAIJA
      I can’t even front…I was eyeballing that shyt
      ====================
      ain’t it all thick, wavy and luxurious looking???
      Yeah chile and its Indian Remy too :rofl:

_________________________
      I mean it’s a little odd that they haven’t really established a irrigation system for their sacred river but thats their culture like Cattle is symbolic to them and those King Cobra snakes…. so that’s just a lil to much defication and mixed germs with no real antibiotics or cleanliness – disasters waiting to happen

@Long hey hey hey :hug:

:rofl: @ Jay…I won’t be around long(TRUST)

When I hit refresh I don’t even go all the way to top and I :lipssealed:

Long Time Lurker says:

Thanks for the heads up bout the gravi
      :rofl: @ the new gravi

@ Hissy…thats Naija pulling me in with wet and wavy Indian hair :hahaha:

And this is why I say GOD won’t give you anything you can’t handle…

ELove says:

@LTL
      Maannnnn WTF did you just do Though?!!? :blink:

YOUR Gravi went from an “IMPLIED-Backshot” to REAL-Life GABBAGE-Pale KIDS Though (That’s just NOT RIGHT Dude…) :nono:

Bad Influence says:

when i refresh, my screen hollers at the last comment, ion have to see him no mo! wewp! :buttshake:

KITA u shall stay OR ELSE :karate:

@LONG time Lurker

:shock: OMG :| On that Note :peace:

Ya’ll aint ShYte!!!!

Long Time Lurker says:

@Long hey hey hey
      ______________________________________

Sup beautiful? Glad I came back, cause your I missed you gravi. :yes:

@WHANG

Ray and Stephen weren’t born disabled. If thsy had been we would have lost out but then maybe we would have had someone just as good or greater in their places.

If I had been told I was gonna have Helen Keller I might have aborted. Even knowing what I know. I’m just not that person.

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE I lubs you more :hump:

@LONG TIME
      “Been gone a while and I heard some folks got “displaced”. ”

What’s that now?

Long Time Lurker says:

:shrug: Yall no likey my new gravi?

Ain’t no pleasing you fckers :coffee:

Keesh says:

I had to leave my clinic and work at another clinic and hour away…. and it has my day all screwed up. I cant even blog

Cute Gravi Keesh :yes:

____________________________
      You’re not unusual at 4 mons in your pregnancy DRs’s give a blood test or something to make sure your child doesn’t have down sydrome

@WHANG

_______________________________________
      Wowwwwwwwwww. I gotcha. And I :heart: the way you always keep it 100.

(But I would still sell you for a nickle and expect some change back)

<—needs an eye exam

Long Time Lurker says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME
      “Been gone a while and I heard some folks got “displaced”. ”
      What’s that now?

That’s what I heard. But I don’t be here enough so, I could be as wrong as Sandra is for putting up that picture of the HUMAN CANDLE. :shrug:

@WHANG

I’m worth at least 3 cent. :yes:

Bad Influence says:

soooooooooooooooo SR just gonna leave us in here with candle wax?

c’mon Sandy :( pweaseeeeee

i know rihanna smoked some weed 2day, bought some liquor or something..

:newpost: please!!

MsDivaRo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

MsDivaRo says:

~ ~ ~ ~
      Me TOO Divaro!! *hold me* Sandra said she’ll slow yall behinds down,roun here aCking like ya aint got No Cents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This is her step 1 plan to taking her blog back!!!! I bet she got more of these up her sleeve!!! @YSO, I just can’t look at the faceless ma’am, but I pray all is well with his SOUL!

Daisy says:

I believe we are all here for a purpose/reason if you are still breathing then your said purpose on earth has not been completed. Your purpose was created before you were IMO.

Ty says:

*pours out some more liquor* :koolaid:

Bad Influence says:

:dead: @Long…ok so i wasnt alone in the wax assessment :rofl:

MsDivaRo says:

Bad Influence says:

@Long…ok so i wasnt alone in the wax assessment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      so basically dude could star in the House of Wax Remixed for 2012 :kona:

@YSO
      “Most people are assholes but deaf people are the biggest assholes. There. I said it.

And no don’t deaf people come waving their hands in my face about it either. I have reasons to believe this.”

They think everyone is talkin about them!

*tears*

i no longer wanna be associated with Yso :nono:

See. :dead:

MsDivaRo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *waving hands for my cousin* :rofl:

Xena68 says:

:dead:

Are we off topic?

Yso,

I have interpreted for the deaf before and I will say they are some of the most opinionated folks I know. They are quite sneaky with it.

Bad Influence says:

this btch said “And no don’t deaf people come waving their hands in my face about it either”

Long Time Lurker says:

____________________________________________

:dead: See this is why I can’t with this blog. Yall bad as hell.

But I agree. And a pissed off one….. well you know.

Now excuse me while I go hold your place in the line to hell.

:casket:

@LONG TIME
      ” See this is why I can’t with this blog. Yall bad as hell.

But I agree. And a pissed off one….. well you know.

Now excuse me while I go hold your place in the line to hell.”

Yso been too generous with her puzzy to go to Hell. Satan can’t do nothing with a woman that giving.

:newpost: is up! Stacy Dash

Honycoatd says:

They will flip you off in a quickie with a go suck your mother in between telling you that your a b i t c h.

BrownSuggaBabe says:

these comments tho :nono:

*moves away from YSO*

I don’t want to be hit with a stray lightening bolt. :no:

Bad Influence says:

deaf ppl be going off…clicking their tongues n shyt…swear they be talking…. :lol:

@MAN

EXACTLY! You can’t read lips or you would know I ain’t said sht to or about you. And I know you can’t hear me but you shole can see me trying to get past your deaf ass. MOVE.

@BAD & WHANG

I have a special place in my heart for the blind and the mentally handicap but them non-hearing motha****as? They can check one of my boxes and keep it moving. :coffee:

Babydoll,

I said hello earlier… how are you my muffin? I missed you Ms. sunshine :hug:

Milky says:

Hey. I’m njoyin my drank and these days off :koolaid3:

@ YSO…..Log thee fugg off! :rofl:

The hell wrong wit you?

@ Hony…I replied. I asked you where the hell you been. :hug:

Honycoatd says:

Man, it might be time for you to go to lunch before YSO beat you down.

O’ sorry babydoll

I have been working harder… our dept downsized so more work for me :nothappy: and plus I don’t telecommute as much any more so they try and clock me with unnecessary distraction called meetings and brainstorming.

How are you and the children?

And your hair has grown alot and looking beautiful. You are #stillpretty but please smile next time. Why do you want to look so cold?

@DIMPZ

What I do? Y’all know it’s true. :coffee:

@ Hony…Sorry to hear that.

We are fine, how are your angels?

LOL this isn’t all mine. I look cold? I had one I smiled on, my smile looks deranged to me. ;lol;

YSO – I see your aint chit factor is in effect :rofl: my nigguh

@ YSo…i got a visual. :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHO PHUCKED THIS NINJA????

______________________________

Dang ppl don’t be thinking…

this is India where people (most people especially the poor) arrange marriages. That girl more than likely had no choice but to marry him.

My nephew was born with no fingers on his left hand. I guess the sight of my nephew would turn your stomachs, too? How can people be so heartless to one of God’s children? :shrug:

Sandra,

It would not turn my stomach… He might not have fingers but I am sure he is blessed with some other extraordinary gift… He never takes away and not replace with better.

Babydoll,

We are all fine… they are in sports and afterschool activities now but it does not give me more time to myself… I end up being the one that takes them 95% of the time :sad:

Lucky704 says:

The comments are worse then the post; there are a lot of empty rocks that need to be reoccupied. sarcasm:

pointhimout says:

i REMEMBER THIS time years ago I read an article about a lady with no legs…who gave birth. I know there’s somebody for everybody, but sccchhhiiit. no sir.

3halos says:

I just sat down with my morning bagel and coffee. Leaving now. Thanks.