More Pics from T.I.’s Private Birthday Bash Sponsored by Grey Goose Cherry Noir

Rap mogul Tip “T.I.” Harris celebrated his 32nd birthday at a private birthday bash held at the posh $19 million mansion of local businessman Lee Najjar. Celebrities in the house included Tip’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, who hosted the party; Sean Combs, Young Jeezy, Miguel, Kevin Liles, Mike Kaiser, Terrence J, Nelly, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida; Yo Gotti, Trae the Truth, Josh Smith, Lil Duval, Big Boi, Bobby V, Mimi Faust, Ariane (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta), Erica Davis, Jazze Pha, Ed Lover, Funk Master Flex, DJ Drama, Green Lantern, DJ MLK, Jarvis, Trina, Karen Civil, BET Hip Hop Awards executive producer Stephen Hill; V-103 GM Reggie Rouse, local club promoter Big Mike, and more!
Photos by Photos by J Lee Photography

The occasion also coincided with T.I.’s official release from probation. The party was sponsored by Grey Goose Cherry Noir, VH1, Audi, MusicBusinessPolitics, V-103, Sandrarose.com, Rubicon, and AKOO!

Grand Hustle General Manager Hannah Kang and Laura Giles, of MusicBusinessPolitics.com, designed the party decor which included mermaids (Ariane Davis pictured above) and sexy ladies floating on giant lily pads in the swimming pool!

• T.I. Birthday Bash Red Carpet HOSTESS Search Video Submissions
  • The winner of the $300 AKOO gift card AND Beats by Dr. Dre is…
  • The Hostess of the SR Red Carpet at T.I.’s Birthday Bash is Ashley Marietta
  • T.I. Book Signing at Barnes & Nobles
  • Photos by Photos by J Lee Photography

243 Responses to “More Pics from T.I.’s Private Birthday Bash Sponsored by Grey Goose Cherry Noir”

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Nice…cake?

Didn’t we already have this post?

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

:think: Is that fish pregnant?

pointhimout says:

Ariane, no ma’am. Is she a pregnant mermaid? the other pic I just overlooked. I want a tour of this mansion.

Such A F'n Lady says:

I’m still not getting why ol girl from LHHATL was a damn mermaid. She that hard up for money?

Can someone please tell Trina them damn wigs make her look like a man?

3halos says:

I am so not trying to be funny but can someone explain why Tiny’s face and lips are like that? I mean…I know for the most part, she just looks like that but she also looks like she has suffered a stroke or something? #notbeingsarcasticrightnow

Xena68 says:

I like Tiny with black hair

anw_rootbeer says:

I like the black hair on tiny too!

Xena68 says:

Trina looks like an old hooker from the stroll :no:

Ariane? why?

and how big is Atlanta cuz it’s the same damn folks over and over

Smonae80 says:

Tiny does need to stick with black hair
      Mermaids=FAIL

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Xena Don’t get it twisted, Trina IS an old hooker (not old as in ‘used to be’, old as in pushing 40 and still tryna snag a baller)… Her track just changed from strip clubs to.. wait never mind her track is still strip clubs, arenas and studios.. Don’t let the smoove taste fool you. She pro’lly mad as hell every time she sees Gabby.

Dymond says:

Trina looks bloated as hell :blink: and how could you be a mermaid and not be shame as hell? like really? like how much could they have really made?

and Im sorry I dont care how “thick” Kandi is that heifer is not cute! she looks so sloppy to me

local businessman Lee Najjar

Isn’t that aka Big Pappa

Tainted_Love says:

At least have a nice stomach if you are going to show it *cough Ariane cough*

T.I. looks like a creeper…. he always looks like he’s up to no good.

That cake was too much! Smh.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

local businessman Lee Najjar

Isn’t that aka Big Pappa
      _______________________________

I think so. :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

&&Trina just annoys my soul…..with that lazy face!!! ugh idk who told her those spider leg lashes were popping.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Tainted, truthfully, most of those models needed some ab/core work…

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Tiny looks very nice.. :applause:
      That mermaid chick looks like Ariane from LHHATL
      Kandi alwayz look so blah/basic to me
      Tip looks like he need a fresh cut :shrugs:

mzwhang90210 says:

I’m mad that that one chick is on her side but her tittays is still standin straight up..like a statue! :rofl:

Xena68 says:

@NikkeMinxx says: She pro’lly mad as hell every time she sees Gabby.

5 Such A F’n Lady says:

_______
      Also does she have a rash on her chest? So many questions. why mermaids. Why they look like retired strippers. Just plain why :cry: :shrug:

candibfly says:

and i’m still as uninterested as i was in the other post about this :shrugs:

but ummm trina :blink: fvck is goin on in ur life that made u choose that hair and outfit ? :(

:rofl: @ tainted
      her face does look lazy as hell :dead:

Tainted_Love says:

@Dymond Thank You. I hate to call folks ugly but Kandi is close to it!!!

@BrownSugga – It looks like her, cuase it is. Sometimes folks do what they gotta do, to go to the party. I would have been a server, before I subjected myself to that.

Milky says:

here’s sum questions about the mermaids. 1)How long did they have to sit in the damn water? 2)How much did they get paid to sit in the damn water? 3)Was these Bishes wrinkled as hell getting out of the water after being in so long?

BrownSuggaBabe says:

@Dymond and how big is Atlanta cuz it’s the same damn folks over and over
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep day in & day out.. :tea:

candibfly says:

when lip injections go wrong :(

them chicks look real bored floatin in the pool on them green felt covered rafts

i need for nelly to be shirtless here, that’s all i’m here for :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect. #22 Retired? :rofl: Every last one pf them bishes still answers to her stage name and trust if you look at the pics from Floyd cutting the fool some of these heauxs would be in both sets of pictures.

Retired? yeah okay…

@Candi – Trina look look like a broke vampire.

That was the best she could come up with. :shrug: I’m surprised and disappointed.

Okay yeah I thought that was Ariane and the party theme is so cheezy! Im sorry there is nothing sexually appealing about that cheap chit and sparkle face of Arianne and they could’ve at least made the lilly pads chicks wear something fancier than a damn bikini :nono:

On a good note TINY looks good!

Milky says:

Some ish, just ain’t for us commoners yo! :lol:

#please

BrownSuggaBabe says:

@Tainted & Dymond PLEAZE GET OUT MY HEAD… :rofl:

Dymond says:

@ Candi you know that mess was boring as hell and I know they made less than $50

@ Milky so many questions…smdh :lol:

Dymond says:

Have y’all ever seen penis snake? :wail:

I kinda hate the mermaids? I wasnt going to say anything but you keep posting them..as if.. :kona:

:hi: everyone.
      :bye: everyone.

@30 @NikkeMinxx – Well I was trying to give them the benefit. They need to put up their clear heels and start ushering at church. Cause they LOOOK at mess. I’m uncomfortable, that they still think look good dressed that way.

yallcrazy says:

:rules: <–Auntie's contract for posting these…..

Come on Auntie, roll em on out, so we can get back to business :lol:

===============
      Twin, how you like your eggs? :egg: I'm on kitchen duty today & I'm taking orders :lol:

NICE Pawwwti.. :coffee:

Penis Snake :wtf:

Do tell! :popcorn:

candibfly says:

was there a theme that i missed that would explain the mermaids? (i just look at pics, ion be reading lol)

Gigi26 says:

Damn on so many levels :no:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

why is my post all light and shait.. :huh:

Tainted_Love says:

Anyone buying Halloween costumes for themselves this year???

candibfly says:

we got new emoticons?! lol lil dude flippin eggs got the technique down

@NikkeMinxx says:

@yall… scrambled with sausage and spinach please…

My bad I didn’t even look at close up of lilly frogs no bikini just straight cheese!

One other comment before we :steer: off why is the pool so shallow. I mean they could have used some more water. They look dry.

Hey OTB :boobs:
      they could have at least got those mermaids that actually are underwater and breathe with the tubes & shat, you know

@ yallcray, I like mine scrambled and my bacon chewy :D

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TAINTED :think: IDK ARE YOU? IF SO WHAT?

Quick question:

Does anyone else get stalked and hated on when they visit other blogs because they are a member of the Sandra Rose community? People act like they are busting me for a crime. “Figures you would say something like that since you are one of Sandra Roses people.” How do they even know I’m on Sandra unless they are too? :think:

FUGGN EWWW at PENIS SNAKE Im thinking it resembles an EEL

SUP OTB #HEADNOD

Bad Influence says:

they both need to put that pank lipstick down…

and how much did they pay the pot belly mermaid to sit in that murky water all night?

u know what, lemme go..

Quick question:

________________________
      :rofl: That’s that ROSE Curse YO! :rofl:

POP COLLA AND BRUSH IT OFF!

________________________
      :rofl: I swear I thought the same thing I was like rust all around her and chit :rofl:

Lady_L says:

Ariane? why?

and how big is Atlanta cuz it’s the same damn folks over and
      ——————————————————-
      I’ve been wondering the same thing, and I don’t even live in Atlanta…

Milky says:

more questions. 1) why the hoes on the tadpoles? 2)what is the purpose of the bish on the tadpole with no tittays? 3) why oh why Trina? 4) why does Diddy look ashy?

Dymond says:

yes, penis snake, recently discovered in the Amazon I think and looks exactly how you would think :coffee:

lakes and psp :2dance:

DYMOND :2dance:

Tainted_Love says:

@FTP Yeah I am…I saw a “sexy pea**** ” I like. I haven’t dressed up since my sophomore year.

For real the Amazon be cataloging new fuggn weird hybrid species all the time I bet not see no damn monkey man

Dymond says:

:popcorn: @ Bird say what now?

and I’ve noticed on other blogs that they HATE SR commenters and I dont understand it

@ya’ll – 2 Egg whites, spinanch and diced tomatoes.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

are these mermaids from the swamp.. why is the agua green.. why is there lili pads? is this a FROGGY THEME?

SuthernBelle4 says:

Again, I still can’t get into this mermaid tease Ariane is giving cause she is betta than that.
      Auntie where is Terrence J cause you know I “love: him and I heard he was at the par-tay. What happened to Black people dressing up and looking nice, these wenches look tacky!

Tainted_Love says:

Let me look up this penis snake… :computer:

candibfly says:

i don’t go to other blogs. shoot this blog just got unblocked from my work computer not too long ago.

SuthernBelle4 says:

:waves: Hey Dymond, is that Pimp C in your avi?

Hey Lakes, Milky and Choco

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Tainted now that sounds colourfoul and kewwt! :yes: I just got my party city catalog for Hallowen So idk yet.. :think: I was sumpting BRRRIGHT!

NaijaGal says:

Kandi looks like the melanin infused version of the grinch…black works for Tiny…I like Trina as a person based on what I’ve seen of her and TI is still overdressed for his own ish :shrug:

candibfly says:

laker we should just give up trying to figure out. iono why it’s mermaids and frogs :no: but them chicks like mad bored :(

Something about Kandi I can’t put my finger on it but when I recognize it Im blasting off on her that JOKER!

Grossssss That penis snake looks like a legit peen

Dymond says:

I would love to dress up and go to a Halloween party but these lames around here have parties and no one dresses up :rolleyes: What are y’alls kids wanting to be? Do any of you dress up for work?

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey candiB, you going to homecoming this year?

candibfly says:

i thought Trina got a style makeover from June Ambrose? (which i thought was still ugly) she just can’t get it right :no:

_______
      Me neither. Who got time for that. Sandra Rose is the Best :coffee:

TI is still overdressed for his own ish
      ___________________________

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

USUAL all that simple as hi aint what it is LADY! :kiss:

Hold up there is “OTHER BLOGS”?!? :huh: :lol:

candibfly says:

suthern girl yes! at least i plan to. i need to register for BAR before the deadline (basically just gonna tail gate and party)

are u going? what are folks doin for the Sat party? :think:

Hey Suthern :waves: yep that’s him :love:

I wont be dressing up for halloween this year and I hope I get not tricker treaters

Tainted_Love says:

@Lakes Yes…it’s this sight called Pink Basis they have some really cute risque ‘ costumes

candibfly says:

what other blogs y’all go to?

<— need some more websites for when i'm bored at work, which is everyday

CANDI :lol: True im like don’t the mermaids be in the ocean :think:

bet it was so much :hump: after this party! :lick: :blow:

awww SKEET SKEET gyat dayumb!

Lakes I spoke to you downstairs :waves:

Tainted_Love says:

@Dymond Just dress up for u! I’ll probably just go to a campus party and a haunted house.

I saw a sessy little clown costume and I liked it.. BIG AZZ FUKN KID :ashamed:

Milky says:

:wave: usual and lakez

@ Bird say what now?

***************************

I truly think they are jealous because it’s hard to get in. Yall add insult to injury by deep fryin folks on the regular. But they should know I ain’t like that. I’m the angel. Pure as the driven snow. Chock full of home training. Ya know?

{Again, Sandra where is my halo emo?}

NaijaGal says:
      Kandi looks like the melanin infused version of the grinch

yes! :ghost:

:egg:
      :egg:
      :egg:

Anybody else? :lol:

was the mermaids wearin depends or they had bafroom breaks? was the water heated? so many questions! :think:

Grossssss That penis snake looks like a legit peen

:coffee: :rofl:

they probably took a couple of them frogs back to the sheraton after the party

NaijaGal says:
      Kandi looks like the melanin infused version
      of the grinch

:D ead:

yallcrazy says:

I saw Bird on another site once, and was like “Gone head Bird, you tell em” :rofl:
      #theonewithyourname

Traumatized by penis snake – OMG why did I look it is so comparable ICK I hope I don’t picture that snake when I look at his peen

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

COUGAR RAAWWR! :lol: SO I WAS WATCHING THIS EPISODE OF STRANGE SESS AND THEY DID THE COUGAR EPISODE **COUGARS ARE WOMAN OVER 40 THAT DATE MEN THAT ARE ATLEAST 8 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HER** .. CAN I SAY *DON’T HURT MY FACE* THAT WHEN THEY SHOWED THE 75 YEAR OLD LADY GETTING READY WITH ALL HER LEOPARD AND SESSY OUTFITS I THOUGTH OF JUU!! :rofl: SHE WAS DANCING AND HER CONFIDENCE WAS THRU THE MOFUKN RUUUF!

Dymond says:

:popcorn: @ Bird say what now?

:lol: i take it we aint just tambout RWS huh? :rollseyes:

@Lakes Sexy Clown?!? :thinking:

they probably took a couple of them frogs back to the sheraton after the party

Yeasty
      BV
      Frogs

:steer:

@Sunni
      Yes I want an omelet pls with cheese, sauteed mushrooms, ham and salsa – FUGGN HUNGRY NOW!

I guess the only thing left for T.I. to do is get azz implants since he’s a full blown socialite now.

good questions Fay! lmao

I guess I’ll have some candy for the neighborhood bastards this year since I igged em in ’10 and ’11 :lol:

MILKY :yes: <OG HEADNOD!

:rofl: @ Lakes I didnt even finish reading your comment I got to so I was watching :rofl: Lemme go back :rofl:

:hahaha: @ Man

speaking of that, who was getting :buttshake: and how did it go? y’all heard from her?

TAINTED :yes: ITS CUTE AND SESSY TOO

i think imma start comin to work lookin like ?uestlove (complete with the afropick)
      see how long it take to fire me. ion wanna work hea no mo :no:

WE’on like yall Neither :bye:

:hater:

======
      Laker CHALLENGE
      :pigsfly:
      <–this lil piggie got a trick for yew today yo!

candibfly says:

what other blogs y’all go to?

<— need some more websites for when i'm bored at work, which is everyday
      **********************

I won't do Sandy like that because none of them give her love, but there are a bunch of them and a couple of wildly popular black ones. I check them out because they do a lot of posts, but I don't hang out at any of them as much as Sandy. She has always been my favorite.

SuthernBelle4 says:

@candi naw I am saving for an out of the country trip I’m taking in December. I haven’t been following the events, but I know all the Blacks plan to attend! I know I went to one party at the ale house, last year but I don’t know who did it. Is you on the twittah cause I know they have a DHOE account
      Why ya’ll going in on Kandi, lol, but I think its her mouth :tea:

yallcrazy says:

Dymond, that was MsMiami and she reported in the she was sore, but had a hard bootay :lol:

Bad Influence says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:crying:

and his lip gloss is popping :no:

Tainted_Love says:

@lakes Are u going to go all out and paint ur face?

CAN I SAY *DON’T HURT MY FACE* THAT WHEN THEY SHOWED THE 75 YEAR OLD LADY GETTING READY WITH ALL HER LEOPARD AND SESSY OUTFITS I THOUGTH OF JUU!! SHE WAS DANCING AND HER CONFIDENCE WAS THRU THE MOFUKN RUUUF!
      _____________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: Leopard Confidence and Dancing DAYUM

But real talk them cubs do it for the libido and the EGO :thumbsup:

candibfly says:

suthern i follow DHOE on the twittahs. they talm bout some kinda bar crawl or something. alls i wanna know is what nigs is doin on sat! i haven’t been in like 3 years.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

COUGAR BISH HAD AN EGO TO HER FUKN SELF.. SHE WAS POSING IN A ONE PIECE GOLD BIKINI HER BLUE VAINS IN DISPLAY WRINKLY DIMPLED ARMS LEGS :rofl: BUT JUU COULDN’T TELL HER SHE AINT SESSSY SHOOT! :shakebutt:

@Man Lmao! True… he hasn’t had a hit in hmmm :thinking:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

see how long it take to fire me. ion wanna work hea no mo :no:

Tell Mr. Fayla to come up there too asking for you and wondering why you ain’t help him to look for his “bong” before you left out this morning or some ish like that! :rofl:

see how long it take to fire me. ion wanna work hea no mo
      Chile pls that won’t work that will make them feel as thought you are exercising your civil rights!

COUGAR BISH HAD AN EGO TO HER FUKN SELF.. SHE WAS POSING IN A ONE PIECE GOLD BIKINI HER BLUE VAINS IN DISPLAY WRINKLY DIMPLED ARMS LEGS BUT JUU COULDN’T TELL HER SHE AINT SESSSY SHOOT!
      _____________________________
      LAWD DOES NOT WANT TO BE THIS UP TOP :lol:

YALL BRANG IT OOON FLUFFY IM HIGH AF ON THESE PAIN PILLS SO CATCH UP :pigsfly:
      TAINTED :yes: RED NOSE **NOT THAT BIG THO** COLOURFUL EYELASHES I MIGHT GO ALL OUT

:rofl: @ Choc

@ Fay I’ve been on diaryofahollywoodstreetking and they mentioned the people on SR

@ Candi blogs I like: fashionbombdaily, dlisted, redcarpetfashionawards, panachereport, diaryofahollywoodstreetking,crazydaysandnights, dailymail

but you must look elsewhere if you want any with some substance or to actually learn something :lol:

:egg: *rings bell* Omelette UP… Pick it Up! :lol:

#melsdiner #kissmygrits :rofl:

:hahaha: LMAO!!!!!!! they know he dont do SHAT! he dont eem drink :no:

Choco :mad: well gimme anotha plan then! :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

****************************

Yuppers. I got my first straw set this past weekend. My hair looks like dammit I’ll bite cha, but since I paid for it I’m sporting it. My boss complimented it. :hahaha:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

COUGAR WHEN THEY INTRODUCE THE “CUB” HE STADED THAT “THEY ARE INDEPENDENT DONT NEED FINANCIAL HELP AND MOST DONT WANT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP” :yes:

panachereport :love: back in like 2008 ish, i useta LUBB PR! then..well PRgate happened & it went to shat. i still follow her on FB tho :yes:

iono jack schitt about the rest a dem tho :rofl:

what they be sayin tho?? :popcorn: that chit amazes me!

:rofl: @ Choc

What they say :popcorn:

NaijaGal says:

why the fonts gray though

I KNOW what it is! :yes:

They jealous of how creative we can be with our SANDRA ROSE Cool Emoticons :rofl:

(sign says TOO BAD JIVE TURKEYS)
      :kneel:

:crying: :dead:

Bird STAWP it! :rofl: LMAOOOOOO

Fay, start cooking eggs at work in the break room on the George Foreman

:egg:
      =================
      ION see gray Naija :no: and 3 :hug:

in fact, PR was how i found out about SR, bc THOSE posters useta talk chit about SR saying she was on the RNC’s payroll for all her anti-Obama posts :rofl:

Dymond says:

what was panachegate? is that when they accused her of making sh*t up?

I just see comments like Dont start this aint SR? or them idiots at SR and Ive seen comments about how we call Sandra auntie but I would still like to know who started that RWS stuff…

yallcrazy says:

My hair looks like dammit I’ll bite cha

:dead:

Fay, start cooking eggs at work in the break room on the George Foreman

:rofl: yall getcho life! :egg:

Dymond says:

they don’t really call out posters’ names, I’ve just seen references to Sandra’s posters

yallcrazy says:

I learnt about Auntie on nickel butchie’s site 2 January’s ago. I came to check it out, yall was stripping, Choco was doing “something”, and it was :love: at first font :lol:

I felt right at home :tea:

Dymond says:

…I would still like to know who started that RWS stuff…
      =====================
      the e-world will never know

____________________________________

candibfly says:

thanks dymond! i’m on fashionbombdaily

some of them other ones were blocked lol

They had better not! #dare :hahaha:

Just like in real life, when I can’t make sense of it, I chalk it up to “they just jealous” :rofl:

Dymond says:

On the real, more people read this chit then we realize..they think they know us, especially those with pictures and they probably stalk your twitter and FB
      cuz it’s not hard to figure out who is who if you just read for a short time

Dymond girl YASS! somebody created a whole WEBSITE dedicated to bringing MP down. talmbout Sable, GPS, Lobbyist, & LOTS of other “insiders” were all really Myra’s alter egos. it was a hotmess.com
      it angered me :mad:

but I would still like to know who started that RWS stuff…

MEW TEW dammit! :shotsfired:

I learnt about Auntie on nickel butchie’s site 2 January’s ago. I came to check it out, yall was stripping, Choco was doing “something”, and it was at first font

I felt right at home
      :lol: :hugs:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

THEY DONT BE UNDERSTANDING MY ESSPELLLING SOO :nana: PUTOS!

@ Candi, you gotta see the Fashion Bomb/Bombshell of the day
      some are :blink: ummmm ok :D

NaijaGal says:

was watching snapped last night on chick who killed another pregnant chick over a dude that didn’t want either of them…but just to fcuk…why is it the chicks that do the killing always look worse then the chick they killed…again all over a duck everybody’s getting

I think I want a serious relationship now it’s getting cold out :rofl: :rofl:

@ Lakes
      somebody has probably wrote down everything you say so they can have their own Laker dikshunary Sounds crazy but….

OHoney says:

why are the words so light?? *squints*
      good morning!!!
      :egg:

cuz it’s not hard to figure out who is who if you just read for a short time
      =================
      just like real life…folks fonting in your place, all the time wanna take your place…meh, if you get your life off of folks on a blog then what else is left to say

Imalover says:

Ariana looks like she’s peeing in the water which explains the murky water.

TIP and Tiny are genuinely friendly and down to earth. They look really happy.

nickel butchie

:dead:
      Dymond :yes: that’s y BOFF a mine are private. buscpet for the FB & Twitta bitniz pages :coffee:

@Fay
      Call out everyday :rofl: :rofl:

smh @ Naija
      as much d*ck in the world….I wish a bish would..

__________________________

Hey oHoney :boobs:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

DYMOND :lol: That’s some sad shait right thurr!

Honey :2dance: iono bout this greyness yall seeing :shrug:

anyone ever use Brite Smile? they got a groupon i’m thinkin about coppin..

SuthernBelle4 says:

lol @candi when the Blacks start doing a bar crawl? I am pretty sure when it gets closer to November more stuff will be up, but I am surprised they haven’t put nothing up yet.

@Fayla why you got faux hair, when you got all that pretty hair on yo’ head. By the way don’t see how people can wear sew-ins, I am dying :crying:

cuz it’s not hard to figure out who is who if you just read for a short time
      =================
      =================
      Naija, I thought you were about to break out into a song :rofl:

@Fay
      Call out everyday :rofl: :rofl:

i would :love: to do that, but imma still need to be able to colleck a unemployment check n chit :yes:

candibfly says:

if they wanna read my twitter they can :shrugs:

just like on here i don’t give too much of my private life, just shyts and giggles.

OYE (no cluez)

OHoney says:

Hey Dymond :hi:
      Fayla :mad: where’s my whip yo??!!!

OHoney says:

why are the words so light?? *squints*
      good morning!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Good morning!!!! I know…ugh

candibfly says:

OHoney :wave: <— the glasses martin had on at the DMV when he got his license replaced

OHoney says:

OYE (no cluez)
      __________________________________________________________
      is that eggs or eyes??

Suthern :hug: no weave here, whatchutambout willis??

pointhimout says:

did anybody watch 666 PARK AVE last night? i’ma see if it’s on the website. vanessa williams (ms america) stars in it. redeemed, it’s just a show. put away ur bible.

yallcrazy says:

Fay, start selling Whipfinity from your desk! Set up a BIG display and ish, have family members come in or call to make appts to get in to see you. Put granny clampit on sticker duty and yell at her for messing up!

Now, they ain’t gone stand for that! And if they do-Cha_Ching! @makingtwocheckatsamedamntime

MsDivaRo says:

Ya’ll left me downstairs!!!!!! smh and this bright font is hurting my peepers!

:offtopic: I HAD SOME GOOD SAUSAGE AND :egg: THIS A.M AND I NEED A SIESTA :zzz:

laterthannever says:

I always wanted to be a mermaid (Thanks, Ariel!) Those tails are $$

Think I could put one on layaway? I’ll just use the threenager’s little pool to luxuriate in…

marquez269 says:

Good Afternoon hope everybody had a good weekend!

mzwhang90210 says:

*waves* OhHon
      @FayFay brang your slow cooker to work…and cook chittlins in the breakroom! :rofl:

Why would I want yew to open your eggs? :huh:

Nasty! *mushes your forehead*

:mad: and this too! YKWYA

….Naija, I thought you were about to break out into a song
      =========================
      :lol: I was but yall ain’t ready…what you know about the snapped episode…it was in your city of Chi-ca-go…dude was a former Bears player…2 white guhls

SuthernBelle4 says:

lol, :rofl: I thought you said you said you had some hair, misread your comment, lol
      I still stand by how I don’t see how people wear sew-ins :tea:

Honey :rofl: u gone stop asking about Whip u already got at home yo! :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

Ariane’s stomach looks fine. I think it’s her body position.

I always wanted to be a mermaid (Thanks, Ariel!) Those tails are $$

me too :cosign:

….Naija, I thought you were about to break out into a song
      =========================

Ummmm I know him Naija. Yummy!

BUT I ain’t dying for no duck yo!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

I seen someone up top mentioned a penis snake??? :wtf:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Off Topic: watching old episodes of Martin, I always thought Pam was prettier than Gina

I just saw that Martin! :rofl:

@ Point :hi: I missed it but it looks like it may be interesting

Hey Marquez :hi:

I just saw that Martin! :rofl:

@ Point :hi: I missed it but it looks like it may be interesting

Hey Marquez :hi:

mzwhang90210 says:

:newpost: is up. More T.I. bday bash pics!

Dymond says:

if u havent had enough TI jizz open up cuz there’s a new post about him

SuthernBelle4 says:

Ariane is a fun-loving, down-to-earth party girl. She doesn’t do the celebrity thing. They told me to tell y’all to chill and get off her youknowwhat. :coffee:

I HAD SOME GOOD SAUSAGE
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      edible sausage? :rofl:

:hi: Marquez

MzWhang, that puppy’s hair is laid! :lol:

Where’s Fi, with her sharB cat? :rofl:

MsDiv :yes: nawwsti!
      Sandra oh.. :coffee:

:wave: Hey Marqqqqqquez :kiss:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Auntie if she don’t do the celebrity thang why show your tit-tays at a celebrity par-tay, if you going to be like that shouldn’t you be incognegro? :tea:

YSoSrs says:

@SANDRA

Taking orders from you Atlanta fam again? :coffee:

Your sentence Auntie :rofl:

party girl…doesn’t do the celebrity thing

:wtf: Maybe she texting and is still drunk :shrug:

Quick question:

Does anyone else get stalked and hated on when they visit other blogs because they are a member of the Sandra Rose community? How do they even know I’m on Sandra unless they are too? :think:

Those haters were either blocked from my blog or they can’t get in. Either way, it sucks to be them. :coffee:

Dymond says:

I didnt think Pam was necessarily prettier (neither do it for me) but Pam was wayyyyyyy finer! :whistle: she got a dunk

@ Razzle yes and the name fits! you gotta look it up

MsDiv nawwsti!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      dang guhl….can you tell I gots to get the non-edible kind? :hahaha:

Yso, your gravi :rofl:

Imma be watching the debates! :popcorn:

We already know Auntie & they jealous :rofl:

Yso, your gravi

Imma be watching the debates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s Oct. 3rd, right? I wanna watch too!

NaijaGal says:

They told me to tell y’all to chill and get off her youknowwhat.
      =======================
      or what…she gonna swat us with her tail? is she posing a challenge :coffee:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Dymond I feel you, but when they would make it like everybody wanted Gina, I just couldn’t get into it. I’m like, “do ya’ll see this bird?”

:yes: MsDiva

@ Sandra
      :hi: I’m moving on up in the world, will I still be able to use this email address or will I need to re-register with my new one? That is IF I can continue to play with you guys :(

SuthernBelle4 says:

Because she can, because they’re real, and because we much appreciated them. :coffee:

SuthernBelle4 says:

:rofl: @Naija, she not bout that life

NaijaGal says:

They told me to tell y’all to chill and get off her youknowwhat.
      =======================
      or what…she gonna swat us with her tail? is she posing a challenge :coffee:

I will put that fish in a :egg: frying pan! :lol:

MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know they gonna be going in hard on our Prez!

:hi: HATERS! :rofl: TIA **AUNTIE :P ** Sandra know they hating

SuthernBelle4 says:

I saw Mimi in the pics too, but she won’t no mermaid :tea: If you going to throw shade, have your umbrella with you

OHoney says:

:oops:

Who did it? Point em out! :karate:

MsDivaRo says:

@Sandra, are the lights about to go out on the blog?…the font is on dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SuthernBelle4 says:

okay Auntie, I see this must be one of the favorites but I still stand by my statement

@ Suthern I didnt like nathan that Gina had to offer :no:

MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know they gonna be going in hard on our Prez!
      ===========
      They gone try, but trust! He will be like this :cool:

:wtf: are yall talmbout with the dim lights? Gray lights? Light post? :lol:

pointhimout says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I was watching Dexter in the same time slot, is 666 PA any good?

yallcrazy says:

…I will put that fish in a frying pan!
      =======================
      fish don’t fry in the kitch, beans don’t burn on the grill :rofl:

MsDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know they gonna be going in hard on our Prez!
      ===========
      They gone try, but trust! He will be like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: sir re bob

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Dymond when I first saw house party, I knew she won’t bout nothing, lol

laterthannever says:

Think I’ll get some Spanx sewed into my tail. :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

are yall talmbout with the dim lights? Gray lights? Light post?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This chit right here is hurting my eyes!!!! :warning: Sandra you betta pay that light bill~

laterthannever says:

Think I’ll get some Spanx sewed into my tail. :coffee:

laterthannever says:

WHO DID THE CASTING FOR THE BEDAZZLED FROGETTES? I’ve never seen so much boob diversity! Lop sided, AA cups, Solo Cups… Refreshing but not really fun to look at in this capacity.

I was watching Dexter in the same time slot, is 666 PA any good?
      Damn I knew it was something I wanted to watch last night has anyone caught Once Upon a Time?

Keesh says:

What yall talking bout….and is that a damn mermaid or a catfish…

Divaro baby I am loving that pic boo.

Keesh says:

Well I see Auntie was up in here….