Obama is suddenly the president of black America again (Video)

There are only 22 days to go before America elects a new president, and the current president, Barack Obama, is feeling the pressure.

The NY Times reports that Obama has been in seclusion in a conference room at the Democratic headquarters in DC for the past few days “cramming” for the 2nd presidential debate next week.

It’s do or die time for the president: Mr. Obama needs a strong performance against challenger Mitt Romney or he will lose his job.

You can bet that Obama regrets telling a television host that he was not the president of black America.

Once again his arrogance failed him. Mr. Obama was feeling his oats that day. He was riding high on a wave of poll ratings that had him way ahead of Mitt Romney. But things have changed — a lot — after the public thrashing that Romney gave the president. The momentum has swung in Romney’s direction. And now the president is sweating bullets.

Obama suddenly realizes that he is the president of black America after all. Especially since it was largely the black vote that helped put him in office. Statistics shows voter registrations are way down since 2008. And blacks have the lowest voter registration turnout of all.

Today, President Obama released a new ad featuring black faces from every walk of life. Obama’s bestie, rapper Jay Z, uncharacteristically wearing a suit and tie, reminisces on the days back in 2008 when the black community reveled in Hope & Change. Those days are long gone, however.

Don’t think Barack isn’t paying attention to the new statistics. The Obama administration has enlisted Jay Z to remind blacks of your power to vote. But after telling us that he is not our president, Obama’s latest ad is a classic case of too little, too late.

“When the president got in office initially, what he represented to a nation of kids were hope,” said Jay Z, who rose to national prominence as a rapper from his days slinging crack in the trap in Brooklyn.

“For so long, there was this voice that was silenced out there as far as exercising your right to vote. I think it was a voice that was silent because people had lost hope. They didn’t believe that their voice mattered or counted.”

“Now people are exercising their right, and you are starting to see the power of our vote. He made it mean something for the first time for a lot of people.”

• Andrew Sullivan: ‘Did Obama just throw the entire election away?’
  • Obama Campaign: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it”
  • Mitt Romney Rocks Obama in First Presidential Debate (video)
  • Black people love Mitt Romney

90 Responses to “Obama is suddenly the president of black America again (Video)”

69 says:

Boo. He yo president too. Don’t forget :obama:

kingstonn says:

(insert Obama emoticon here)
      i don’t feel like figuring out the code for it. :lol:

I bet Sandra votes for :obama:
      if she votes here. :think:

*****************************************
      :rolleyes: a former drug dealer? Is he a felon? CAN he even vote?

buddapecan says:

Your commentary and that pic of him wiping his face got me weak!

LuvMySailor says:

Romney did not thrash Obama in the first debate. All he did was call the president a liar but has NOT yet even revealed his plans for the economy and job growth if he becomes president.
      The moderator asked Paul Ryan if he had a plan yet and the little boy did not have an answer.

Yeah, the race as become closer but I still think Obama will win. If not, oh well. A 2nd term does not make you a great president. We saw that with Bush and his wars

69 says:

@Dark

She can’t. Claiming not being interested in being a true citizen but steady at that keyboard on Obama everyday. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

:blink:

Okay. If ya say so :shrugs:

:obama:

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

Go Jigga :handclap:

Milky says:

u bishes left me downstairs. UPPERCUTS for everyone!

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

:obama: …. :coffee: <—-pink lemonade five hour and Four Loco… what don't kill me … will at least keep me awake… :yawn:

VDot says:

Obama suddenly realizes that he is the president of black America after all.

*******************************************

:eyeroll:

Obama has and WILL continue to be the President of the United States.

:obama:

Gigi26 says:

All i’ma say is this: You can vote for whomever you want that I can’t and won’t knock it.

But i’d rather vote for the guy who’s trying to look out for those who don’t have much, than vote for the guy who has everything and is only looking out for those like him.

:obama:

:offtopic: from the Rhi Rhi post. those of you suffering from acne scarring and dark spots…try mandelic (sp) acid from makeup artist choice worked wonder for me.

mzwhang90210 says:

@Milkayyy…me too.. :cuss:

:obama: IN YO FACEEEEEEE!!!

Long Time Lurker says:

:thumsbup: Sandra for giving this ad more play time.

BUT, your opinion only matters IF you can vote, sooooooo :shrug:

@69 I see. Well there must be a crush cuz that horse is a carcass at this point. :deadhorse:

Milky says:

mzwhang ikr! ur puppy should get some pump waves. that’s when ill believe its real hair. or maybe just die laughing!

Long Time Lurker says:

oh yeah, Hey!

and :obama:

Gigi26 says:

__________________________

:cosign:

Seems a lot of ppl have bought into the “im going to be rich just like Mitt and dem” lie so they think they gotta vote for republicans so they won’t have to pay taxes from the millions they gonna get as soon as they get cast on a reality show :rofl:

:obama: hoe.

bnatural says:

America needs help BAD but spending our way into the successful nation will not get us there….I’m neither a democrat or a republican. There are policies from both parties that I agree with….and disagree with.

I have people in my family who think that Obama can do no wrong and all I can do is SMH :no: because people get so swept up in his charm and other attributes but that doesn’t excuse some of the things he’s done.

Now don’t get me wrong, he’s accomplished A LOT and if he’s reelected, I hope he continues to accomplish things for the betterment of this country….

I can admit that in 2008, I was blinded by a lot but not in 2012…

GAGIRL87 says:

My president is black, my Lambo’s blue
      And I’ll be goddamned if my rims ain’t too
      My momma ain’t at home, and daddy’s still in jail
      Tryna make a plate, anybody seen the scale?
      My president is black, my Lambo’s blue
      And I’ll be goddamned if my rims ain’t too
      My money’s light green and my Jordans light grey
      And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?
      Let’s go!

Today was a good day, hope I have me a great night
      I don’t know what you fishin for but catch you a great white
      Me, I see great white, heavy as killer whales
      I cannot believe this, who knew it came in bails
      Who knew what came with jail, who knew what came with prison
      Just cause you got opinions, does that make you a politician?
      Bush robbed all of us, would that make him a criminal?
      And then he cheated in Florida, would that make him a seminal?
      I say and I quote, “We need a miracle”
      And I say a miracle cause this **** is hysterical
      By my nephews and nieces, I will email Jesus
      Tell him forward to Moses and CC Allah
      Mr. Soul Survivor, guess that make me a Konvict
      Be all you be, now don’t that sound like some dumb ****
      When you die over crude oil as black as my nigga Boo
      It’s really a Desert Storm, that’s word to my nigga Clue
      Catch me in Las Vegas, A.R. Arizona
      Rep for them real niggas, I’m winnin in California
      Winnin in Tennessee, hands down Atlanta
      Landslide Alabama, on my way to Sevana

I said I woke up this morning, headache this big
      Pay all these damn bills, feed all these damn kids
      Buy all these school shoes, buy all these school clothes
      For some strange reason my son addicted to Polos
      Love me some spinach dip, I’m addicted to Houston’s
      And if the numbers is right I take a trip out to Houston
      An earthquake out in China, a hurricane in New Orleans
      Street Dreams Tour, I showed my ass in New Orleans
      Did it for Soulja Slim, brought out B.G.
      It’s all love Bun, I’m forgivin you Pimp C
      You know how the Pimp be, that nigga gon’ speak his mind
      If he could speak down from heaven he’d tell me stay on my grind
      Tell him I’m doin fine, Obama for mankind
      We ready for damn change so y’all let the man shine
      Stuntin on Martin Luther, feelin just like a king
      Guess this is what he meant when he said that he had a dream

Yeah, our history, black history, no president ever did **** for me
      Had to hit the streets, had to flip some keys so a nigga won’t go broke
      Then they put us in jail, now a nigga can’t go vote
      So I spend doe, all these hoes is trippin
      She a ain’t a politician, honey’s a polotician
      My president is black, rolls golden charms
      Twenty-two inch rims like Hulk Hogan’s arms
      When thousands of peoples is riled up to see you
      That can arouse ya ego, we got mouths to feed so
      Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
      Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
      No matter how big you can ever be
      For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity
      For years there’s been surprise horses in this stable
      Just two albums in, I’m the realest nigga on this label
      Mr. Black President, yo Obama for real
      They gotta put your face on the five-thousand dollar bill

SOOOOOOOOOOOO very necessary for this post :yahoo:

@datsmdubya2u is that available in stores? And I googled it and Mandelic Acid Peel and Mandelic Acid Toner both came up.

slinging crack in the trap in Brooklyn.

______________________________________________________
      :hahaha: “trap” is not interchangeable for every dope spot in every hood. :lol:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

@ Long Time Lurker

:hug: Cuz we aint fonted each other in a minute and :spank: for harrassing my eyes with that gravi… :mad: I am trying to keep my eyes open!

georgia queen says:

Really sandra, ur insistance on featuring president obama on a gossip site is ludacris

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

:lol: I love when Key and Peele do Obama and his translator… :rofl:

Dark-n-Lovely says:

__________________________

Mandelic Acid peel.. is the one for spots and it works well on dark skin..I’ve only bought it at Makeup artist choice. I’ve never seen it in a store.

kingstonn says:

my grandpa works at NASA and has to pay back several thousand to the IRS each and every year but do you think he’s gonna vote for Romney? he said if that fool wins he’s moving out of the country. :lol:

georgia queen says:

No it’s not. gossip sites are a primary source of news for more people than you would care to think.

Destinee says:

He is the President of the United States!

Ty says:

BLAH, BLAH :obama:

Going to vote when I get off :danban: Auntie I will leave a Sandra Rose voted for Obama sticker at the polling place on your behalf and spray a lil spritz to let them know u were really there :cheers:

Ty says:

_________
      Uh Jay was enlisted back in 2008 hun :coffee:

Dark-n-Lovely says:

__________________________

********************************
      Ok I’ll buy from them. Thanks. I just started using St. Ives apricot scrub, so far with no results.

kingstonn says:

i thought one spelled ludicrous l-u-d-i-c-r-o-u-s. hm. :think:

Diva says:

Just took my two pills. Now gotta wait 30 mins. for then to kick in.

bnatural says:

Ty says:

BLAH, BLAH

Going to vote when I get off Auntie I will leave a Sandra Rose voted for Obama sticker at the polling place on your behalf and spray a lil spritz to let them know u were really there

————————

:rofl: :hahaha:

Diva says:

This phone posting is sucky sucky!!!

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: :obama:…thrashing though :rofl:

Angiegirl says:

Auntie lemme get u some Sensa so u can lose ur appetite early and stop eating up all the BS Mitt nem is serving you :coffee:

:obama:

georgia queen says:

Anyone who gets their political news from a celebrity gossip site may as well get no news at all or else tune into Fox. And @ kingston, perhaps i spelled ludicrous wrong, r u a spelling teacher, get a life

scorpio says:

I don’t think it matters whether he made that statement or not. Black America is not voting for Mitt Romney. No matter what. Barack always had the black vote.

NaijaGal says:

According to a reader and a source close to the situation, the previous story about Pilar leaving her home because her utilities were cut off was nothing but a lie and a cover up by Pilar’s publicist to hide a more disturbing issue.

“Currently Pilar and the kids are staying at the Westin Hotel Stonebriar (Frisco, TX area) however it’s not due to unpaid bills. It’s because her sister ABUSED one of Pilar’s kids and Pilar doesnt want to kick her sister out. Police were called to the home and the door was kicked in and everything. But she was prolly at some BigLife (Pilar’s company) meeting or pointless photoshoot when it all happened.

The house I’m mentioning is in Celina, TX where Pilar, Kandie (her sister), Pilar’s mom and the kids live. The house is basically Pilar’s, it’s in her name. While Pilar is busy screaming that they have no lights in the house her mother and her abusive sister are surely staying there right now. The “no lights” story was a lie leaked by Pilar’s crazy publicist Kali Bowyer, the same woman who claimed Chris Rock fathered her child. She’s been to jail for other crazy stuff in the past.

Pilar and Deion have joint custody of the kids. They’ve attended practices and games with their father. But might I add, while Pilar is screaming she’s broke her and her kids have taken two lavish vacations this summer to New Orleans and Miami. She truly is a poor excuse of a woman who is far from independent. Deion is a good father, she’s just too busy selling her kids a dream. They had a beautiful home but still lived a average lifestyle.”

kingstonn says:

@ Georgia
      are you a spelling teacher? get a life.

^^ there. i helped you out hun.

Dark-n-Lovely says:

Dark-n-Lovely says:

__________________________

********************************

St ives scrub is for exfoliation of surface dead skin not dark marks. it will make your skin somewhat smoother but that’s all. Even Mandelic acid will not work immediately you’ll need to use it at least once a week for about 8 weeks for the marks to fade. after about 3 weeks you can try it twice a week. it depends on your skin sensitivity. You must use a sunscreen also of at least 30 SPF everyday and moisturize moiturize moisturize. I use something plain like cetaphil or oil of olay in the daytime. I also use a mixture of Argan, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Vitamin E and Almond oil at night.

NaijaGal says:

Deion reached out to RumorFix

“It’s a lie as usual,” Deion tells RumorFix in an email. He says, “I have all my records of every child support payment.” Deion and Pilar are in the middle of a bitter divorce although the former model signed a pre-nup.

Deion also disputes a claim that he doesn’t see his oldest son. “We have joint custody,” Deion writes, “I have my kids three and a half days a week. I have no other obligations to her.”

As for the Pilar’s claims that she is running out of money and can’t even pay her elec…Deion writes, ” She’s crying broke — staying at the Westin in Frisco [Texas] ordering room service for four people three times a day. Go figure. She left her mother’s home which she claims no utilities. But you leave your mother and sister there? Her sister abused my kids three weeks ago. Police kicked her door [and because of a] court order, she can’t be around my kids and that’s when Pilar left to the Westin. This all is True from the horse.”

scorpio says:

Sandra you should be counting your stars, that your blog does not require funds from KQED, because you and Big Bird would be bye bye.

J Said it! says:

I told him he shouldv said, I am the president of Black america and I am also the president of white, latino, asian america etc….

Obama advisors are tooo outdated and I think theyre failin him purposely!

Obama needs Me, Michelle, Clintons and Biden to advise him forget payin the other advisors 6 figured salaries!!!

Angiegirl says:

kingstonn says:

i thought one spelled ludicrous l-u-d-i-c-r-o-u-s. hm.
      ______________________________

In her defense, ever since Fab started spelling his names in songs I have spell f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s verrrrrrrrrry slow so I dont mess it up…… :ashamed: yeah, I know :shrug:

Angiegirl says:

*name/*to

bnatural says:

NaijaGal says:

Deion reached out to RumorFix

————————–

This is just UGLY….. sheesh

georgia queen says:

@kingston, thank u for spending more time focused on me, ur so kind, impotant and smart!:-) because i don’t know how to spell you or are.

georgia queen says:

____________________________

Im not saying it’s right im just saying that’s how it is.

My grandmother always said if you don’t want black folk to know something put it on the news.

bnatural says:

georgia queen says:

____________________________

Im not saying it’s right im just saying that’s how it is.

——————–

Or in a book…. :coffee:

Diva says:

That’s Luda Chris, there I spelled it for y’all……

bnatural says:

georgia queen says:

____________________________

Im not saying it’s right im just saying that’s how it is.

——————–

Or in a book…. :coffee:

___________________________

Hey B!

not true black folk reading 50 shades of grey in droves :rofl:

scorpio says:

@

georgia queen says:

____________________________

Im not saying it’s right im just saying that’s how it is.

October 15, 2012 at 4:16 pm
      ————————————————————————

I have heard this saying as well, except it was, put it in a book.

It’s unfortunate we have to say these things about ourselves.

Lucky704 says:

So what does this mean for Mitt? You see 3 or 4 blacks at his events :thinking:

Angiegirl says:

bnatural says:

georgia queen says:

____________________________

Im not saying it’s right im just saying that’s how it is.

——————–

Or in a book….
      ________________________________

Does this same thing apply to a Kindle :thinking:

************************************
      I was using the st ives scrub and wash and yeah its been about two weeks.I had a bad acne flare up this summer, even got a facial and that didnt help, only made my skin smoother. I use to use cetaphil yrs ago, was using aveeno this yr. Paid a twenty dollar copayment to see a dermatologist and he told me to drink more water. :shrugs: I always drink water and usually arizona or brisk teas.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

So if :obama: wins again this year I wonder who’s going to release a song like Jeezy did :think: I bet it wont be able to top it either.

scorpio says:

Lucky704 says:

So what does this mean for Mitt? You see 3 or 4 blacks at his events

October 15, 2012 at 4:21 pm
      ———————————————————————-

It means that the organizers are strategically making sure those 3 or 4 kids, get in camera view to sway minorities, into thinking he is supported by some of us.

@ Dark N Lovely

Do you still have active breakouts? or are u just dealing with the scarring.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@Dark & Love it could be your sugar intake.. :shrug:

@datsmdubya2u, in some areas they’re still active but mostly scarring.

Angiegirl says:

Dark-n-Lovely says:

I was using the st ives scrub and wash and yeah its been about two weeks.I had a bad acne flare up this summer, even got a facial and that didnt help, only made my skin smoother. I use to use cetaphil yrs ago, was using aveeno this yr. Paid a twenty dollar copayment to see a dermatologist and he told me to drink more water. I always drink water and usually arizona or brisk teas.

______________________________

A good face wash and a cotton ball doused in Witch Hazel (2x’s a day) has really helped my skin. I also started that water thing that Fayla was talking about (drinking half ur body weight in oz of water) all those things combined has helped. The scrub is good (I used it) but if u do it too much ur face will become dry and produce more oil which will produce more acne. Its a fine line, of finding what regimen works for ur face. The clinique 3 step acne system is good, its just a lil pricey.

Lucky704 says:

scorpio says:

Lucky704 says:

So what does this mean for Mitt? You see 3 or 4 blacks at his events

October 15, 2012 at 4:21 pm
      ———————————————————————-

************************************

:applause: Right on target, I can not wait until 11/06/2012.

@Razzle Dazzle Boo thats defintely possible.

Diva says:

Feeling high as a kite right now!!!! Ummm yeah these meds are the business !

Bad Influence says:

:obama: and u btchs will deal..

:newbie: lets all :welcome: me with open arms in this not so :goodpost:
      if not, then ur obviously a :hater:

Angiegirl says:

****************************************
      You’re right its hard finding the right combination and for me some stuff will work and then stop after awhile. I think I heard about witch hazel before and I dont mind paying for something that will work.

Diva says:

‘@Bad, somebody better tell you about the emoticons limit cause I dead bout 8 right now on this post :rofl: he wanna give me anuta pill

Bad Influence says:

witch hazel has become my new bestie..

@Dark-n-Lovely…i have had the only battle with acne up until a year or so ago…i have super sensitive skins..mhm. BUT my saving grace has been the ‘Simple’ line of face products…i use the face wash (i also have the face scrub), witch hazel and the day/night cream (theres 2 separate one for day & night) i will not change that regimen…and my skin thanks me…oh and water of course..

but that period pimple.. :no: aint nothing finna make that btch stop showing up er’month :lol:

:obama:

He could tell me to kiss his half Kenyan azz and sick Secret Service on me when I gladly attempt to oblige and I would still vote for him. He could have spent this ad money on white folk. They’re the ones he has to convince.

Bad Influence says:

:no: … may the lordt wrap @Diva in his arms…or atleast a blanket of sobriety cause miss thang is rolling :hahaha:

__________________________________

all this is good. Here’s my regimen

Sunday_ mandelic acid peel
      Monday & Tueday Wash face 2x a day with cetaphil followed up with
      witch hazel toner. then 2% salicylic acid acne cream on any bumps. THEN in the morning slather face with moisturizer let sit then put spf suncreen on top At night wash face, toner, then the oil mix i already mentioned.

Wed morning wash face just like monday and tuesday at night tho i use a mask i make up myself of bentonite clay, manuka honey, tea tree oil and a little distilled water leave on face 1 hr. rinse wipe face with cotton ball soaked in witch hazel then put on oil mix.

Thursday, friday, saturday: same as monday and tuesday.

I never use the oil mix in the daytime cause i have a long commute and with the TX sun hot beating down on the oil is like frying my skin even with sunscreen. Im trying to drink one ounce of water per pound of body weight..(haven’t got there yet)

Diva says:

Fugg threes celebs take this wif booze & alcohol. Ion see how the do that chit. I swear I’m seeing chit while sitting here arms & leggd just numb,

bnatural says:

Bad Influence says:

and u btchs will deal..

lets all me with open arms in this not so
      if not, then ur obviously a

————————

Welcome!!!! Careful now, Sandra doesn’t like for us to use more than 2 smiley’s in a message :lol:

Bad says:

but that period pimple.. aint nothing finna make that btch stop showing up er’month

*********************************
      :rofl: sooooo damn true!!

Diva says:

I’ll fly away …,,,,

Diva gonna get charged PUI

Posting Under the Influence

Angiegirl says:

@DrkNLvly

The only thing about Witch Hazel is, make sure u get 100% witch hazel and not that 70% WH and 30% alcohol.

You will know the difference cause one is a lil more than the other by like $2-$4. And u get used to the smell :grin: I got mister using it too, and he loves it. He came downstairs one night looking like he was in my pressed powder, his skin looked so good

I also use the Neutrogena Wave, I like it a lot!

@Angiegirl ok lol. I’m thinking of starting with the witch hazel then working my way up to the acid if nothing else works. I’ll see.

@ Dark n Lovely

witch hazel will prevent new breakout and help dry out the current ones. you will not see any difference in your spots tho

@datsmdubya2u ok I’m kinda slow. So the acid is to help with the spot removal, ok.

BrownSuggaBabe says:

What can i use for my dark spots on my face..any recmndtns??

@Brownsugga

BrownSuggaBabe says:

What can i use for my dark spots on my face..any recmndtns??

scroll up