Racial tensions escalate ahead of presidential election

Racial tensions are escalating as the presidential election draws closer. Across the country, anti-Obama vandals are stealing Obama campaign yard signs by the thousands. In Lubbock, Texas, vandals have gone a step further by shooting up the familiar red white and blue yard signs.

“There have been problems before but it’s gotten really out of hand,” Lubbock Democratic Party Chair Kenny Ketner told Lubbockonline.com. “The quantity of signs vandalized and stolen is already out of control, and now the type of vandalism has crossed a hateful line.”

“Over half a dozen of the larger signs have been stolen, vandalized or shot,” said Ketner. “And as of about 1 a.m. this morning we can add hate to the list.”

Ketner encourages residents to call the police, even if officers are slow to respond to calls about stolen yard signs.

“I want to encourage the Lubbock Police Department not to dismiss these reports or delay in the response to the reports,” said Ketner. “Waiting hours on a police officer who may or may not show up and may or may not take the problem seriously is unacceptable.”

In unrelated news, a black woman is in critical condition at LSU Medical Center after she was doused with an accelerant and set on fire. The FBI is investigating the case as a so-called “hate crime” because the woman was allegedly wearing an Obama t-shirt when she was set alight.

However, various media outlets have dismissed the Obama connection, saying it is simply not true.

The woman, Sharmeka Moffitt, called 911 from a park around 8 p.m. She told police she was attacked by three men wearing white hoodies. Police say Moffitt’s car was spray painted with “racial slurs,” which police did not specify.

• Obama is suddenly the president of black America again (Video)
  • Andrew Sullivan: ‘Did Obama just throw the entire election away?’
  • Obama Campaign: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it”
  • Black people love Mitt Romney

86 Responses to “Racial tensions escalate ahead of presidential election”

Xena68 says:

:think: I wonder what would happen to us if we started making threats against Mitts azz yeah I already know :shank: :shotsfired:

dancerbee93 says:

Hey xena!! :waves:

Xena68 says:

Hey Dancer girl :hi:

I don’t even want to read this story. I’m really frustrated by the race issues that having a black president has bought to the surface. I feel insecure with my Obama car magnet and the pins that are still on my jacket from the first election. It’s just really unpleasant.

dancerbee93 says:

Still pissed no one has pissed on mitts son for wanting to swing on the prez :cuss:

Xena68 says:

0: 0: 0: for Taggs azz :lol:

DeevaC says:

All the closet racists have come out…

DeevaC says:

Mitts son needs to be treated as a threat to the President.

WorkInProgress says:

This yt dude @ work asking me who am voting for.
      Me: that’s between me and my ballot to know. Am not entertaning any phuckery. There’s a reason why there’s 4-5 lanes on every interstate. you stay in yours and i’ll stay in mine :rolleyes:

I think these yt folk won’t hold back if Obama wins again.

Bad Influence says:

ok but whos that chick in the pic up here?

maybe i should read the write up..

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: why come u closed the comments on the Jose post Sandy??

Bad Influence says:

maybe i should read the write up..

Thanks hun. A lot of work goes into these posts. :yes:

That’s one lucky bastard that took that pic with that angel Joseline!
      :yes:

Dayum that woman is fine as hail!

Bad Influence says:

why come u closed the comments on the Jose post Sandy??

You know why. :grill:

@BAD INFLUENCE

Sandra need to cut back on these “comments off” posts. I gots to speak my mind and chit.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Dayum that Shim is fine as hail!

*fixed*

HMMMMM I won’t comment because Im more of a MALCOLM X complex

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Man

I think these yt folk won’t hold back if Obama wins again.
      October 22, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Much as it pains me to do so.. i have to agree with you on that…

everyday black people are gonna hafta be careful..if they can’t get Obama any ninja walking down the street will do.

DeevaC says:

So my brother in laws baby’s mother has threatened him in the past with voodoo…they have a daughter together she is 3 and he thinks she does voodoo too lol…so last night she woke up out of a deep sleep dying laughing holding her stomach pointing at my mother in law saying “you’re dead…you’re dead” they asked her why she said it and she just kept laughing saying “she’s dead…you’re dead”

@Man
      I really need you to stop it! Joseline isn’t a born female – only a dude would spell his name JOSELINE instead of JOCELYN

Bad Influence says:

@Sandy, u right…i do. its because of @Mans undying love for that
      he-btch Joseline huh? i dnt blame u aunty… :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Deeva

errybody knows Voodoo can’t hurt you unless you believe in it too..

:kona: I wouldn’t take that lightly if her momma is into voodoo it very well could be in their blood! Tell your mother in law to get blessed with holy water or annointed holy oil

Bad Influence says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Dayum that Shim is fine as hail!

*fixed*

:ghost:

@Deeva…oh my :no:

dancerbee93 says:

Shiat just got real peeps :coffee:

Xena68 says:

Joseline doesn’t look too enthused in that pic up top

@DATS
      Thats not true all someone needs for voodoo to work is a piece of your personal belongings anything you have worn or touched – the afflicted wont know it’s voo-doo because they don’t believe but it very well could be

datsmdubya2u says:

@Choco

Voodoo like most religion is based on myth…

But if you believe you are cursed then i guess you are.

@SANDRA
      “Dayum that Shim is fine as hail!

*fixed*

:nono:
      I ain’t sexually confused.

…not to say that you are or anything.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

In politics, you are always voting for the best out of a few evils. (I am not calling either candidate evil but, neither of their plans will fix this country so, its more a figure of speech)Vote for the candidate that most closely will run this country with your goals in mind. It takes more than one man in a presidential seat to get you to your goals.

We are better at fighting up than we are when we are enabled down. We are better when we are challenged than when we are given handouts.

My ballot has been mailed. God Bless Us All.

@DATS
      “Much as it pains me to do so.. i have to agree with you on that…

________________________

:jack: <<<something to ease your pain

DeevaC says:

Her mother doesn’t actually do voodoo that’s the thing…I know she has an issue with people stereotyping her because she is haitian, she was just playing on the fact that my brother in law scares easily…his daughter says strange things all the time she told her sister (who has a different mother) she would slit her throat and cut her hair off. What’s interesting to me is both she and her sister refuse to answer adults when asked why they say or do things. Everyone says its because they are scared they will get spanked but I don’t spank them and they still won’t answer me…

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DATS
      “Much as it pains me to do so.. i have to agree with you on that…

________________________

:jack: <<<something to ease your pain

____________________________

Tastes like Liver, asparagus and Blueballs..

Change ur diet Man.

@Dat
      Okay but I dont believe or think I’m cursed – I’ve rid myself of those demons in my life

@Deeva
      There is a dark side and there is suck a thing called black magic

But whats even more telling to me that a 3 y o would say such things coming out of a deep sleep – nahhhhh I aint putting nothing past these days and times

datsmdubya2u says:

@Choco

I wasn’t tom bout you i was talking in general..

“you” meant ppl in general not Choco….

@Dat
      Yes you are correct :grin:

LuvMySailor says:

—————————————-
      I’m not even playing right now. If I heard something like that I would go to the nearest Pentacostal church, get the Mothers together with their oil, and by the power of the Holy Ghost go into spiritual warefare….

datsmdubya2u says:

_________________________

I would adv your MIL to go to the doctor. She might have ESP and might be seeing something if you believe in that kinda stuff.

datsmdubya2u says:

I mean the baby might have ESP

datsmdubya2u says:

Her mama coached her on that since she knows they already scared of her..

DeevaC says:

They are all freaked out because she was laughing so hard she was almost crying…she was holding her stomach with one arm and pointing with the other. And she wouldn’t tell them why she said it, just like she wouldn’t explain why she threatened her sister. They are scared of her

DeevaC says:

@dats that’s what I think…My brother in law went to put on his rosary before he came back upstairs to discipline her. She’s always doing and saying strange things randomly I mean she is 3. She whispered to her sister for no reason “I’ll slit your throat and cut off all of your hair”. Her mother has trained her to come home and report what happened who was there etc during her visits on the weekend. She doesn’t even know what death is, because when I moved away to another state she thought I had died.

:obama:
      :think: I wonder if Folks Just started smackiN the Hell outta Yt Folks would they SHUTUP/CutTHE SHYte!
      Im also tired of hearing about the Polls have em running Neck and Neck…
      Who the hell are they Polling?
      AnyONE Here been Polled?????????

AND Jose’s tits Look hard and Gross,She needs to go get a refund for her Plus2s

Man says:

I ain’t sexually confused.

…not to say that you are or anything.

I am quite confident in my sexuality, sir. :coffee:

@ DeevaC: The 3-year-old may need to be evaluated by a child psychiatrist. I’m not a psychiatrist but it sounds as if she is exhibiting symptoms of a mental disorder.

@ Deeva: Please read this article –> LINK. This little girl threatened to kill her brother at age 3 also.

Hershey says:

@ Sandra the family in the link you posted were on Dr.Phil about two weeks ago. He wanted to show a day in the life of a child with Schizophrenia, it was very shocking what her parents go thru, because one of her personalities thinks she can fly.

@ Hershey: also at that link is the full episode of 20/20 showing the girl when she was a baby. She was hallucinating even as an infant. Her story is very sad. :no:

yall tambout that lil girl that has multiple personalities & she’s on many different HARD anti-psychotics & her parents live in 2 separate apts so she won’t hurt her little brother? THAT chit broke my heart. when she was born she looked like this :eek: LITERALLY. she only slept for a few mins at a time & the mom kept telling the doctos something was wrong, but they didnt believe her. i think i 1st saw the family on Oprah. just heartbreaking :no:

they thought she was a genius at 1st bc she was speaking & reading at a very early age but i think it was when she started going to school that they realized something was terribly wrong :no:

Hershey says:

I don’t think I can watch a baby hallucinate, that’s so sad.

clicked on the link. yep that’s them :no: <—smh :coffee:

Hershey, if that dont make u grateful for ur kids idk WHAT will! :shrug:
      lawd it is SCAREY to say the least. the child acts possessed to say the least :(

DeevaC says:

Well she isn’t violent though. She doesn’t hit anyone or yell/scream…she just randomly says things. She is also known for lying a lot too, she will make things up that we all know didn’t happen. She doesn’t display any symptoms of a mental disorder, I do think she should see a child psychologist though. But her mother has custody of her and her father doesn’t have much power in terms of allowing her to see a psychologist.

Hershey says:

@ Fay I’m grateful for my chirruns, they could be worse so believe me I’m grateful…wow

exactly @Hershey!

Deeva i would def have the mother in law prayed over tho :yes: that was some eerie ish!

Hershey for whatever reason i cant reply :shrug: imma try from my phone

@ Fayla: when I saw that little baby staring at the ceiling like :eek: I thought back to all the babies I’ve seen do the same thing.

Deeva says: She doesn’t display any symptoms of a mental disorder

A 3-year-old threatening to kill another child and lying a lot are symptoms of serious problem. Maybe a personality disorder. She needs to be evaluated before things get a lot worse.

DownBottom says:

:tea:

Spirits are real folks, I love the kids, but um she would have to stay with her Mammie :tea: :blink: DB is that you :hug:

Deeva says: She doesn’t display any symptoms of a mental disorder

________________________________-

Loose ya demon !!!! But I agree Auntie why would someone that young even know about killing, that child needs help ASAP !

DeevaC says:

Those be the ones,caught up in mass shootings and stuff!! Better watch her :tea: For real !

Folks please get professional help for your child if there is something out of the norm, I don’t know why Blacks have a problem doing this, or think it can’t happen there child :tea: It wouldn’t hurt to seek help

DeevaC says:

:stop: :blink: I am telling ya spirits are very real! If her mother practiced voodoo, I wouldn’t doubt she has all kinds of spirits around her crib.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:applause:

DeevaC says:

Jenie her mother has said on Facebook she is tired of people painting Haitians as being people who practice voodoo…she says she doesn’t practice. I believe she threatened my brother in law because he believes in voodoo and scares easily. My niece did threaten my other niece BUT she doesnt understand what death or dying is. She assumes that when someone moves away and she can’t seem them all the time that they have died. When I said she doesn’t display any signs of mental illness that is based on her overall behavior, she isn’t violent she doesn’t have tantrums yell or scream. With children and adults who are bipolar and or schizophrenic you will see them act out, be violent, etc. I recognize signs of other issues and I have told my mother in law that she needs to see a child psychologist. But my hands are tied so to speak. They don’t deal with the child’s mother and her father is scared of his baby’s mother (because of the voodoo threats). I’m all for getting people help, my major is psychology (I will be a psychiatrist eventually).

DeevaC says:

Heck I don’t blame him that ish is real :no: I would stay away from Hatian women, I don’t eat there food or nothing. I am sorry I have seen to many of the hatian women, make a gang of babies, never work, and the dude running round licking the shatin their panties :sarcasm: . I tully believe them women be putting the roots on them.They can not be trusted and heck if folks say that about them on fb and she getting offended <<— true sign !! Folks better start looking into their mate family backgTrounds :no: Now he has a baby by that nut !!! I will be praying for that child, heck all of them.
      :nono: Black magic is sorcery and a huge hell no. It's time to do some serious praying hunny, I'm talking the works ! With fasting, I am telling ya prayer is a wonderful miraculous thing.Have faith that god will heal that situation.Something needs to be done to break those barriers to get that child the help she needs! Be careful going around the child, spirits can easily jump from one entity to another. This is serious business Deeva! :tea:

Romney is eating Obama’s lunch right now.

Not watching, voted last week :tea:

Ni ni says:

@ I agree choco. Jennie, and db. A lot of ppl walking around today crazy is because of roots, black magic, etc. There also generational curses, spirits. If the mom or whomevee doesnt practice it now or used to, or it has been in the family before, that spirit couldve atrached to that child. Spirits do attach to kids, read the new testament.

Ni Ni tryna tell ya :tea: time for some serious intervening !!

_________________________—

Playing or not I do know one thing if you say it enough, ya speak it into existance ! Life and death is in the power of the tonque and if she has constantly threathned him with this witch craft, hell she might have talked a damn spirit up without even knowing :no: folks be thinking this ish is a game !!! Somebody betta get some Virgin Olive oil and bless it and sprinkle it all through that house and on the outside PRONTO ! :sad:

Ni ni says:

Yes ma am. Like someone said earlier, u have to find out peoples background nowadays. Even if u are under the blood I have to avoid to many siuations and be watchful. Ive heard of a couple cases of pastors wives who have just.suddenly came down with illnesses doctors couldnt even diagnose and but a prophet could tell that someone, another lady, had put roots on them. Most time its someone in the churchand soon after the wife dies, the pastor is remarried. It sounds foolish by todays standard, I know. But you have to be careful who you allow in your life and watch because you just might literally be in the fight for your life.

Ni ni says:

Playing or not I do know one thing if you say it enough, ya speak it into existence…yep thats why I dont play that imaginary friend crap break that stuff up .Your child just may be talking to someTHING.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mitt says what you need to hear and Obama says what you want to hear. Neither has a complete solution to our problems. Mitt will make the majority of one class happy and Obama will make the other extreme class enabled and happy. In the end, we middle class will continue to do what we do and that is to work through the bullsh*t and survive. The middle class is the true survival of the fittest. We don’t make excuses for downfalls and we don’t go around thinking our successes make us entitled. ho hum. My vote is in; unfortunately, it won’t count in the fu*ked up state I live in. These dumbasses keep voting on the same sh*t over and over again and won’t move on to real issues.
      This country needs to fix the loopholes in current laws and then look in to if we need more laws. Fix the current tax laws and then see if we need new taxes. Making laws to fix laws gets watered down. Just revise the f*cked up ones we have.

DeevaC says:

Other examples of random ish she says “I don’t trust African boys”…she randomly said to her sister “do you cook for your man” they were 2 years old and 6 then ain’t no man they need to cook or pretend to cook for…”you’re black” (she’s about the complexion of beyonce and everyone else is my complexion that’s me in my gravi) one day she just randomly said with disgust “you’re black”….i can’t think of the other stuff she has said or lied about. Of course none are as bad as saying “you’re dead” or “I’ll slit your throat”. She speaks creole but isn’t allowed to when she visits my mother in law and brother in law (they live together) because it scares her father and she gets yelled at for speaking it. Usually when she speaks creole she’ll tell you what she says which is usually an insult like “you’re ugly” “you’re breath stinks” etc. but she doesn’t have a fear of punishment. She steals candy every weekend from her grandmother knowing she is goin to get a spanking or timeout but she does it anyway multiple times a day she talks back…she was told by my mil not to sing she responded with you sing too when told not to talk back she said “all I said was you sing too” when her father came up to discipline her she told him after he said don’t speak to my mother that way again “all I said was you sing too” she has no fear. Similarly her brother does the same thing…I’ve never seen tots who fear no adult. Her brother has a different mother (the same mother as the sister she threatened).

DeevaC says:

Also she doesn’t have imaginary friends but her older sister who is 7 used to have imaginary pets named flower and elephant one was a dog the other was a cat lol how did one end up named elephant is beyond me….this is the sister who was threatened no voodoo was done in that house or any black magic as her mother is scared of that stuff too.

Im half Aruban. My father lives in Aruba my grandmother couldn’t stand my mother and told her flat out he cursed their marriage and it would never last…whether the curse was the cause or if it was my fathers many infidelities and physical/mental abuse towards my mother brother and myself remains to be seen. I do know my granny would tell stories about her dad transforming himself into an animal to protect his property from thieves…my mom and i are from Texas and I’ve heard stories of women putting root on men from mothers putting their menstrual blood in their sons food to keep them close to them and not get married (it seemingly has worked). Idk how I feel towards voodoo because it seems like just saying “I put root on you” is enough to make someone think you did and attribute all bad things to the “root” even if it didn’t happen. But I do know spirits and demons exist.

DeevaC says:

Example of some lies she has told “my room is painted pink” (her room isn’t painted any color). “I have to sleep in the living room” she has a bedroom and so does her mother AND she sleeps in her room “I go to school” she doesn’t go to school or preschool. She lies about her maternal grandmothers name. What she does where she goes the plans for future events (such as attending Disney on ice or something else)

Ni ni says:

Well darn Deeva I guess I better not piss u off lol.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Deeva

That child probably doesn’t need to be professionally evaluated along with the mother and other adults in her life..

All that ish she talking didn’t just pop out of her mouth. She has heard others saying that stuff.

DeevaC says:

@dats I agree, and that is what I told her father and grandmother.

@ni ni lol you know it!