Rihanna’s friends spill the beans about her pregnancy

Pregnant singer Rihanna arrived at a Los Angeles recording studio at 2 a.m. wearing sweats and using her Gucci handbag to cover her tummy.

So far Rihanna and her camp have been tight-lipped about Rihanna’s bun in the oven — and for good reason. RiRi is reportedly very upset that word leaked about her pregnancy. She had planned to announce her pregnancy as part of the promotion for her new album. But those plans have been scrapped.

Instead, she and the baby’s father, Chris Brown, will make a “special announcement” after the album drops.

Meanwhile, I’m told that preparations are being made in LA and Barbados for the baby’s arrival. Rihanna’s family will care for the newborn when RiRi goes back out on the road.

A close source to the island beauty told Urban Islandz that Chris Brown may have gotten her knocked up during their year long affair behind Karrueche’s back.

“Everyone in our circle is speculating because all of a sudden she stop drinking and smoking and a host of other things,” the source said.

“She be getting a lil sick so everyone is making fun of her saying ‘gal ur f*kn knocked up,’” the source added

Rihanna’s next album, Unapologetic, is set for a Nov. 19 release.

• Rihanna reportedly “furious” that word leaked of her pregnancy
  • CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together
  • Karrueche wants Chris Brown and Rihanna to know that…
  • Chris Brown confirms break-up with Karrueche: “I’d rather be single”
  • Photos: Splash News Online

20 Responses to “Rihanna’s friends spill the beans about her pregnancy”

Why does she think a baby will help her album sales? Didn’t work too well for Bey, and it won’t for her either. Why should she drop an album pregnant anyway? :wtf:

69 says:

As Rihanna’s reign draws near, she turn to the publicity stunt that has given other former top selling their last hit album other their careers. It must suck to be on top for so long before you realize that it’s time for your ship to set sail onto the horizon. Good luck Rihanna. :no:

Milky says:

If she’s preggers do we know if it’s cbreezy’s? She is known to get around. Why him and his family can’t watch da baby while she is on tour? So many questions :cry:

Milky says:

Why u goin on da road and u have a newborn? :wtf:

Tainted_Love says:

SMH…neither seem mature enough for a child. I hope this is just a rumor

scorpio says:

@
      Milky says:

————————————————————————

Rhianna’s mother’s side of the family seems more together than Chris’s mother. They had a close relationship with Rhianna’s recently deceased grandmother. I would rather have her family caring for the baby as well, if I was her. Chris’s mother’s judgement seems questionable.

scorpio says:

Milky says:

Why u goin on da road and u have a newborn?
      ————————————————————————

Probably contract agreements that are more costly to get out of.

Milky says:

@Scorpio. Cbreezy wuldnt b able to really see his baby way over in barbados . I guess he got enough cash to travel frequently.

Angie says:

I think this is bull.

Angie says:

And if it is true I bet it would be the biggest mistake they’ve made so far.

scorpio says:

Milky says:

———————————————————————

He has more than enough cash to travel there. He goes everywhere else. LOL. Probably wouldn’t be really long strecthed out periods that they baby would be there as well. I also hear Barbadian elementary schools are far better than American, but that’s way down the road. If all this is true.

zurishay says:

Babies are a blessing. I know I lovvvve mine! Congrats if true.

scorpio says:

@
      Angie says:

And if it is true I bet it would be the biggest mistake they’ve made so far.
      ————————————————————————

The biggest mistake was getting back with dude in the first place.

BlackBeauti says:

Rih follows me on twitter and she DM that this is pure bull****. She said he tour, movies and fashion line are still schedule for next year.

BlackBeauti says:

Milky are u her twat?? How do you know she get around??? I swear some of u bloggers believe everything you read. Worry about your own pussays and I’m sure some of u have more rooster than the celebs you all bash. Hypocrites

Even though I know this chile ain’t preggers and this rumor started right here I love a juicey Chris/Rih story whether its true or not. Until they come out publicly and create news themselves, I’ll take the crazy rumors to quench my thirst. :)

missmiami says:

;) Auntie s/o to Serek J winner. Love her hair.

MsOnederful says:

OOOp Farewell to BlackBeauti’s Login and girl you kno Rihanna did NOT DM you! If she did PROVE IT.

belindammp says:

I still don’t believe it , but if she is congrats
      :cheers:

spongebobfan says:

this is between riri chris brown and planned parenthood

no but a rihanna and chris brown baby would be GORGEOUS!