There were some tense moments between the presidential debate rematch between President Obama and GOP challenger Mitt Romney at Hofstra University Tuesday. Governor Romney was concise and confident at the start of the debate, while Obama seemed anxious and fired up. The pressure was on and Obama appeared to rise to the occasion.

There was a heated exchange between President Obama and Gov. Romney as the two men stood toe to toe over Obama's failure to drill for oil on federal land, thereby causing the price of oil to skyrocket.

"You'll get your chance in a moment, I'm still speaking," said Romney at one point.

The heated exchange sparked an explosion of tweets on Twitter.com, including the above tweet one from Tameka Raymond.

Moderator Candy Crowley was totally incompetent, allowing Obama to completely dominate the debate with his constant interruptions. It's obvious who's corner Crowley was in tonight.

When a black voter pointedly asked Obama what have you done for me? Obama responded, "These last 4 years haven't been so good for you," without adequately explaining why he failed to keep promises he made to the people who elected him president.

• Obama is suddenly the president of black America again (Video)
  • Andrew Sullivan: 'Did Obama just throw the entire election away?'
  • Obama Campaign: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it”
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
    • Ni ni

Well they both been dancing around some of the questions.

• Bad Influence

1st, whoa ad OVERLOAD..i had to close 3 ads just 2 comment smh..

but uh yeah..

Obama---> :spank: <---Mitt Dumbney

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

In Candy's defense this is a huge gig for her. She's a little green. Ok a lot. They are taking advantage of it to. Both of them are running all over her.

• Truth

A trained ear can clearly hear the POTUS intelligently answer questions while his counterpart skillfully avoid answering questions that he does not know the answer to by talking about something that is so off topic that the unskilled ears will thing that he is coming in strong.

• lovezoe

So I guess you and him agree on the sinle parent bit. Romney showed who he was tonight. I hope folks payed attention. I'm disgusted.

• Lucky704

lovezoe says:

So I guess you and him agree on the sinle parent bit. Romney showed who he was tonight. I hope folks payed attention. I’m disgusted.
      ***************************************************
      I have felt that way a log time ago..

• Selle

Honestly, Obama is the better choice no matter what color. I, honestly opened my eyes to both candidates and considered Romney, but I lived under his political hand in MA, when it was named Taxachusetts...I don't think we have the best people to decide b/w but given the choices---you'd be smart to vote for Obama. Although, my children won't qualify for Pell Grant and we aren't receiving government help, it was a blessing when I did qualify and did receive gov't assistance. #TEAMOBAMA

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I am embarrassed for Candy Crowley. She was horrible and totally incompetent.

• Truth

@ Auntie ~ Phoney did the interrupting whole the president was making sure that sewage mouth didn't over talk his time as he did in the last debate. And, for the record the president answered the gentleman's question, but did not just say "These last four years haven't been good to you". Of all people you should know about checking FACTS

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Michelle Obama looks relieved. They probably paid Candy Crowley for all the help she gave him.

• Lucky704

***********************************
      :ghost:

• Ni ni

Lol sandra, btw michelle looks nice. …I don’t think we have the best people to decide... I agree with this.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Obama's last two minutes were GREAT! He spoke to the American people, normal people like you and I. O yeah, he spoke for the rich too...

• jazi65

"Governor Romney, you're the last person who's going to get tough on China." - Obama...POW!!!!

Obama: Mitt Romney Has a 'One Point Plan'...Uppercut!

Candy checks Romney on how Obama DID call the Libya attackers terrorists! Obama applauded, Romney shown to be a liar. TKO!!!

"I don't look at my pension it's not as big as yours"...Obama

:casket:

• OutsidetheBox

:obama:

• Daisy

:obama:

@Bird Obama was respectful to the moderator in the last debate unlike Robme and we see how that went so he rose to the occasion tonight. Robme was OUT of control and rude as usual :mad: His sense of entitlment was showing strong yet again.

I am going to vote 2morrow.

• Daisy

I love TJ Holmes show "Don't Sleep" BET got something right finally.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I can't believe Romney actually thought that Shiat he pulled last time was going to work again. This is one of the most important debate because the question came from the people. Every time Romney opened his mouth it gave me a chance to see what type of person he is and how he thinks, shits desturbing! To think he could actually become the President makes me real sad. Vote Roses!!!
      Either way it goes I'm still gonna have to work...

• Crickett

The black man has no rights that the white man has to respect- Dred Scott 1867.

• Daisy

@Crickett Thanks for my next FB post

• msmello30

I am embarrassed at the Uncle Tom negro who was paid $5.00 by Mitt to support his massa :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Obama learned his lesson from last time. His arrogance failed him in the last debate. He thought he could show up and sleep through the last debate and still win it. Narcissists amuse me. :lol:

• Daisy

:rolleyes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

my President rocked the damn house tonight ladies & gents, yes he did! :yes:

Myth Romney was PISST bc he KNEW he was losing. that bus driver aint have CHIT on :obama: when he uppacut mitt's ass on his way out. it was the stuff of legend! :love:

gn!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

msmello30 says:

:coffee: chit was fuggin pathetic & painfully obviously! :hurl:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

By your definition alone SR I beg to differ, a true narcissist loves & audience & would never miss or throw an opportunity to put on a show & shine!! Narcissist live to perform -especially in front of millions of people & cameras!!!and Romney was rude & repeatedly ran over his time, President Obama only did the same a few times towards the end~ our POTUS rocked tonite & won tonite's debate!!! ;)

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*obvious*

this is why i should be in bed now :bye:

INTENSEMOCHA says:

our POTUS rocked tonite & won tonite’s debate!!!

While I agree that President Obama showed up fully prepared tonight, I was disappointed in his constant interruptions and the fact that the biased moderator made it an uneven playing field for Mr. Romney. Obama was impressive tonight -- but will it be enough to save his job? :shrug:

• Such A F’n Lady

Moderator Candy Crowley was totally incompetent, allowing Obama to completely dominate the debate with his constant interruptions. It’s obvious who’s corner Crowley was in tonight.
      ________________________________________________

Were we watching the same debate? Romney was interrupting everyone from Mr. President, the moderator and even the people asking questions. He was above and beyond rude and condescending. If Obama sat back and not chime in when he did, everyone would say he was weak like they did last time. I, for one, am glad he stood his ground.

Now were all of the questions answered directly no, however I would say that Obama was more truthful than Romney's lying azz.

msmello30 says:

I was happy to see at least one person speak for those who have no voice. Why does he have to be an Uncle Tom? :shrug:

• Such A F’n Lady

Oh yeah, and that moderator ain't chit for them shoulder pads she had on that made me put out an APB for her neck. :tea: <----really sleepytime tea.

• Such A F’n Lady

__________________________________________________

I don't know if I would call him an uncle tom, but I was wondering why he was swinging his neck and head like that. I wonder if they told him to do that... :thinks:

Such A F’n Lady says:

Romney was debating the president of the United States, which is a tall order for anyone. The deck was stacked against him -- especially since Obama had the moderator in his back pocket. She practically answered all of his questions for him, and she put words in his mouth. I was embarrassed for her and the president. Of course the biased media won't mention how incompetent she was. :no:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Lol!! @ Lady we were watching the same debate & wondering the same thing!

• constancemarie

@Sandra Rose
      You previously stated, " While I agree that President Obama showed up fully prepared tonight, I was disappointed in his constant interruptions....."
      Are you aware of the countless instances Romney interrupted PRESIDENT Obama during the first debate?

• constancemarie

@ Sandra Rose
      Also, you stated, " When a black voter pointedly asked Obama what have you done for us? Obama responded, “These last 4 years haven’t been so good for you,” without adequately explaining why he failed to keep promises he made to the people who elected him president." However, you failed to mention how Romney did not distinguish himself from Bush, although he was specifically asked to do so by an audience member. Both candidates experienced difficulties, so don't overtly criticize Obama and negate the flaws of Romney.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I don't like either.. tonight proved again They're BOTH FULL OF ****

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

They should invite the third party candidates.... I'm Pretty sure they have better plans than these two. I'm just going to vote for the laws and small offices this year.

• greykidd

Maybe we were watching two different debates. Your calms about Obama's "consent interruptions" are false. Report the facts please. Romney will think twice b4 asking Obama direct questions that's not interrupting that answering a question. You did not mention how Romney went off topic several times. Cindy's job was to keep the debate flowing and thats what she did. Calling her incompetent is a bit much. Im still undecided and most likely will not vote at all due to the choices i have.

• greykidd

Can u please give some example how Cindy was incompetent during the debate?

Such A F’n Lady says:

I was wondering why he was swinging his neck and head like that. I wonder if they told him to do that…

The man probably had a neurological disorder that made it difficult for him to hold his head steady. He even said "most things I need for everyday living are very expensive." I'm sure he meant his medications, etc.

constancemarie says:

As I've said, Romney was going up against the most powerful man in the United States. If he didn't interrupt the president, his voice would not be heard because the moderators are very biased.

greykidd says:

Can u please give some example how Cindy was incompetent during the debate?

Crowley agreed to follow very basic debate rules such as do not ask follow up questions or reinterpret the audience members' questions. What does she do? She repeatedly asked follow up questions, she reinterpreted audience questions, she answered questions FOR Obama, and she even spoon fed him some answers. It was a mockery of the democratic process.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

*than...my grammar is terrible at this hour

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Tainted_Love: I fixed the comment for you sweetie. I can't even sleep because of this sham of a debate. :no:

:hater: :ha: :haha: Although I didn't watch it, to be honest tired of this election :tea: hell I voted yesterday

• http://atasteofeleganceep.blogspot.com/ dani818

President Obama rose to the occasion today and I am so proud of him. Romney doesn't have respect for President Obama, regardless of the debate he is still a sitting president.

• 69

Obama > :ha: :haha: < liberals

Po lil ole Romney

• msdanielle

At this point it's choosing who lies the least, lol. I think we don't have the BEST options to choose from and I will support the party that will do SOME good. So, I'm voting for Obama. I've researched both Romney + Obama to form my decision.

I'm just going to NEED people to be reminded ROMNEY wants the rich richer...so if you're not making BEYOND 6 figures? he could care less about you.

I wish people would just DIG or hell even use google. The information is out there. Both track records are out there...what they've supported or have not supported is available for everyone to read instead of LISTENING to what's being said out of their mouths you can actually see what they've BOTH done.

• Aryanna

I hate when people say they aren't going to vote at all. .. Yeah that'll teach them(Sarcasm to the 5th power)! So stupid.. Either way one of these men will be your president.

I'm voting for the same man I voted for in 08'. Romney shows his true colors all the time.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Aryanna some people like myself will rather not vote at all for the president not knowing exactly where they stand.(because both are flip floppers) Why vote just because one of them is going to win? ...just to say you voted for president -_- Weeks ago I was Team Obama but now I'm researching third partly candidates and if all else fails...I will only be voting for local things.

• lovezoe

I have never been so disgusted. Romney showed his tail. Sandra you making excuses for Romney. He has no clear plans for America. Re: the black dude. When will people realize prices go up regardless? We will never have $1.50 gallon milk, .99 cent gas. Romney has no clear plan, just Obama ain't it. He doesn't think companies should be forced to pay for contraceptives, yet he is against abortion. He dissed all single mothers when that had nothing to do with the question. Last time I checked, the Columbine shooter, the Colorado shooter, VT shooter all came from two-parent households. THEN he says oh my father was born in Mexico to American parents. I guess he thought we were to dumb to catch that. I don't have any respect for anyone who votes for Romney. Unless you filthy rich and a WHITE MAN, he don't care bout ya.

• tintin1979

I found Obama to be very professional and on point last night. Mitt on the other hand was very ghetto. I do agree that they danced around many of the questions but I was on Obama's side yesterday. It was definitely a good debate. I didn't like when that black guy asked Obama what he's done for him. That was purposely set up. He didn't even look comfortable asking the question, looks like he was forced.

• Lodak

A low point was when Obama mentioned a manufacturing job to the young college graduate. Romney maintains his momentum.

• Daisy

Independent and 3rd party candidates are still politicians. I have always HATED that we have a 2 party system BUT I never forget that any other party/candidate will still be a politican as well :coffee:

Uncle Tom was a GOOD man people :yes:

Uncle Tom was a GOOD man people
      -------------

• San

First off, lets quit acting like Obama got the main control. We all know anything he wants implemented has to get approved. He's really a scapegoat in a sense. And Sandra these Ads killing my computer

Aryanna says:

I hate when people say they aren’t going to vote at all. .. Yeah that’ll teach them(Sarcasm to the 5th power)! So stupid.. Either way one of these men will be your president.
      ------------
      I just about wanted to pop Mr razz when he said he wasnt voting and he hated politics...I see his point in not voting, but I'd rather keep the same person in office to keep the momentum he has going to finish strong, than to have someone new in to change everything good that has been going on. Being that we're both military our jobs with either candidate can go south. I see that. BUT I'd rather not be involved in someone else's nonsense that Mr. Romney started because he has no filter. He's registered, which is good but he's not voting. No bueno :no:

San says:

First off, lets quit acting like Obama got the main control. We all know anything he wants implemented has to get approved. He’s really a scapegoat in a sense. And Sandra these Ads killing my computer
      -------
      Trrruuuuuuuuuuuuu

• San

but I’d rather keep the same person in office to keep the momentum he has going to finish strong, than to have someone new in to change everything good that has been going on. Being that we’re both military our jobs with either candidate can go south
      Exactly and I think all new candidates might have high expectations and then realize once they get in there, it's not that easy to get everyone to see your point and things make take longer than that four years. On top of that other issues may arise that have to immediately be handled. Romney is not goin to make anybody happy either, so don't be a fool

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@San it's just as important to vote for the state reps and offices too. that's where a lot of the crap or gold comes from when it comes to our well being.

• San

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@San it’s just as important to vote for the state reps and offices too. that’s where a lot of the crap or gold comes from when it comes to our well being
      Right and your local things. It's like taking care of home first.

• San

@Razzle, Everyone cried all those years about Bush having their military in a so called "war" but, I think some people forget about that.

tintin1979 says:

I found Obama to be very professional and on point last night. Mitt on the other hand was very ghetto. I do agree that they danced around many of the questions but I was on Obama’s side yesterday. It was definitely a good debate. I didn’t like when that black guy asked Obama what he’s done for him. That was purposely set up. He didn’t even look comfortable asking the question, looks like he was forced

That one got to me! When he asked the question, I got up and walked out the room. :kona:
      They know exactly what they were doing when that had him ask that question.

San says:

@Razzle, Everyone cried all those years about Bush having their military in a so called “war” but, I think some people forget about that.

I think some people forget about a lot, especially when Race is involved. Some Democrats cant even look Obama in the face and congratulate because the color of his skin. And if yall think people dont look at color anymore, you are sadly mistakened.

• San

@Keesh, of course color is still a factor in this race. I'm sure there are countless people out there saying they will not let this Black man back in office, those same people that were speechless when he won. They're using every little thing to make him look bad. The saddest thing though and when your own don't even back you up, but I'll leave that alone. One thing I found out yts stick together in everything.

• San

*is when your own

• lovezoe

They dogged Mke Jones on Twitter after that question. :rofl: Romney proving his point we want handouts. SMH.

constancemarie says:

As I’ve said, Romney was going up against the most powerful man in the United States. If he didn’t interrupt the president, his voice would not be heard because the moderators are very biased.

Who is the most powerfull man in the U.S.? Are you talking about dude who cant even get a Health Care bill passed? Oh, that man.

• Milky

One thing I found out yts stick together in everything
      ________________________________________
      :cosign: :obama:

Mr. President did his thang last night! Mr. Wrongey (dont u know no good!)

San says:

-------
      must have forgotten all of those who was stop lossed and chit.

• luVn_liFe…

:yawn: Morning Roses . . . :hi:
      ALL I got on this is I am getting ready to fill out my mail in ballot today,I too am sick of this Political Propaganda..

how rude of me! :hi:
      razzle
      keesh
      lovezoe
      san
      :obama:

how rude of me! :hi:
      razzle
      keesh
      lovezoe
      san
      :obama:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

They will NOT let Obama be great....No, No...They wont do it!

:hi: luvn :kiss:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Are you talking about dude who cant even get a Health Care bill passed?
      -----------
      @Keesh he cant get it passed because some rebubs cant get out of their old ways and some wont look out for the well being of "the american people" they would like to keep things in their own favor and not help the president out on things he's trying to do that benefit us.

• San

:hi: milky and everybody. This post made me a lil testy this morn

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Milky, Good morning doll face!

Good morning to my other loves and roses as well. IT'S :hump: Day!!

Two more days until the weekend...!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Morning folks! :waves:

So um, Sandra did you see that Romney SUPPORTS Affirmative Action and refused to answer the question regarding equal pay for women?

Also, let's be clear, Romney interrupted the President more times than a little bit.

• San

@Keesh he cant get it passed because some rebubs cant get out of their old ways and some wont look out for the well being of “the american people”they would like to keep things in their own favor and not help the president out on things he’s trying to do that benefit us
      -----
      Y ppl don't understand this?

• luVn_liFe…

@San.... Have a :koolaid3:
      :wave:
      Milky
      Razzle,I like that gravie :)

• Milky

:hi: bnatural yeah Romney was doin a lot of interruptions. i guess Sandy couldnt see that. Romney cant seem to do any wrong in her eyes. Always got her foot on our Potus's throat! :obama:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

"Settle down love for a minute
      I wanna take you by the hand and hold you
      Ive waited so many nights
      To see you
      And I wanna take out all my problems on you

I can do better than make love to you
      Better than make you say my name
      Please, please, please
      Oh dont you make me have to beg
      I need love love love love love
      I need love love love love love

Angel wont you slow down
      Seems like youre always packing and unpacking again
      And I now that the hardest thing is to please you
      You would bring most men to their knees

I can do better than make love to you
      Better than make you scream my name
      Please please please
      Ohh dont you make me have to beg
      Cause I need love love love love love
      I need love love love love"

My :hump: day lyrics for the day :yes: lubs me some robin thicke

• San

@ milky, ill take that drink :yes: I usually don't this early, ok I'm lying ha

Morning Milky :waves: and everybody

thanks Luvn ;) :lol:

@San ION man

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Are you talking about dude who cant even get a Health Care bill passed?
      ———–
      @Keesh he cant get it passed because some rebubs cant get out of their old ways and some wont look out for the well being of “the american people” they would like to keep things in their own favor and not help the president out on things he’s trying to do that benefit us.

---------------------------

:blink:What are we talking about here folks. The healthbill WAS passed, it hasn't started going in to affect yet....

• Trendsetter

Morning All :waves:

I missed the debate last night...but after reading comments and watching the news all I have to say is :obama:

And for the people who said that they are not going to vote...that's just crazy...how can you not vote...if you want things to change you have to vote...people fought for our right to vote! That's beyond crazy to me...and if they took your right to vote away you will be the first one complaining...

• sassyshe

:waves: morning all. :obama: i didnt watch the debate because im not going to sit around watching Romney continue to be an arse. As a woman with multiple degrees i refuse to accept a man who says i should be home between 5 and 7 to cook and i shouldnt get paid the same as a man because he had to pull me from a binder because as a woman my intelligence is limited. No sir ill roll with obama until i can get hil back in the white house

• VDot

Good Morning :waves:

Did everyone remember to grab their binders full of women this morning? :coffee:

:obama:

• Milky

And for the people who said that they are not going to vote…that’s just crazy…how can you not vote…if you want things to change you have to vote…people fought for our right to vote! That’s beyond crazy to me…and if they took your right to vote away you will be the first one complaining…

_______________________________
      :cosign: and good morning Trend!

• luVn_liFe…

TRENDSetter :happy: You keeping Warm? :tea: <--- Really Hot choKolate w/marshmellows! for you

Early Voting in TN today :danban:

Im going to the poll on my lunch break :steer: look out!

Now watch it be some mess (like always). Got to early vote around here, if not you wont get it in....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Milky says:

bnatural yeah Romney was doin a lot of interruptions. i guess Sandy couldnt see that. Romney cant seem to do any wrong in her eyes. Always got her foot on our Potus’s throat!

-----------------------------

Morning Milk :hug: I agree. Republicans want to cry foul on Biden interrupting Ryan last week but Romney gets a pass this week and apparently during the first debate as well :rolleyes:

Now they are saying Obama didn't technically call the attack in Libya an act of terror but...if you go back to the recording he says we won't be dismayed or something to the affect by acts of terror....same difference but they want to nit pick....

Did anyone else see that picture circulating around twitter of the black dude who asked Obama that question?

VDot says:

Good Morning

Did everyone remember to grab their binders full of women this morning?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Good morning all. Who else had trouble sleeping last night after that debacle of a debate? :no:

• Beautifuleve17

Good morning!!

• San

Get the wrong person on, we'll prolly get took 100 years back :tea:

• NaijaGal

Tainted_Love says:

@Aryanna some people like myself will rather not vote at all for the president not knowing exactly where they stand.(because both are flip floppers) Why vote just because one of them is going to win? …just to say you voted for president -_- Weeks ago I was Team Obama but now I’m researching third partly candidates and if all else fails…I will only be voting for local things.
      =================================
      Since I'm voting for President Obama I would like to know what you mean by not knowing where he stands

• NaijaGal

==========================
      why are you having trouble sleeping since you're not voting...oh and I slept very well

bnatural says:

Also, let’s be clear, Romney interrupted the President more times than a little bit.

Yet biased Candy Crowley gave Obama 4 MORE MINUTES of talk time than she gave Romney. :no:

bnatural says:

Milky says:

—————————–

Morning Milk I agree. Republicans want to cry foul on Biden interrupting Ryan last week but Romney gets a pass this week and apparently during the first debate as well

Now they are saying Obama didn’t technically call the attack in Libya an act of terror but…if you go back to the recording he says we won’t be dismayed or something to the affect by acts of terror….same difference but they want to nit pick….

Who is he? I need answers...lol
      I mean he stuck out. It was like 4 black guys there (3 were working) so who was he?

• luVn_liFe…

Beautifuleve17 says
      Good morning!!
      ~ ~ ~
      :wave:

• Milky

Good Mornin @Sandy still feelin salty i see..

bnatural says:

As she should have... He is the President of the United States! People give low life rappers more respect than that..

Morning Auntie :waves:

• Blacnyello

Sandra, I know this is your blog and I respect that and I've been an avid reader for years now but since President Obama has been the Commander and Chief of our country, it seems that you have a big problem with him. Some of your comments are offensive and totally unfair to him. Why would he have to pay for favoritism of the truth? Now on the other hand, this can be said of the other side b/c it's sort of a tradition for them along with other things. Look back on history. Finally in my life time I am able to see a Black Man in such a high position, one I thought I would never have seen in my life time and I am so thankful that I am alive to witness such a great and historical event and not only that, he is working for the people, not just certain people. We have already experienced the Romneys' and predecessors and I don't see where they have been all that great either. And, with all of the fighting this President has to do on a daily basis to just get his job done is more than you, me or anyone else will ever have to do. I know your opinions are yours and like I've said, I respect that but please, look at the big picture before always knocking this man down.

• Milky

i will take my drink now! :koolaid3: i was goin to wait until later but bottoms up because of these posts!

• Trendsetter

Morning Milky :hug:

Morning Luvn :hug: It's pretty warm here today...71 degrees will be the high for today...but I'm going to need that hot chocolate tomorrow because it's back to the 50's lol

sassyshe says:

morning all. i didnt watch the debate because im not going to sit around watching Romney continue to be an arse. As a woman with multiple degrees i refuse to accept a man who says i should be home between 5 and 7 to cook and i shouldnt get paid the same as a man because he had to pull me from a binder because as a woman my intelligence is limited. No sir ill roll with obama until i can get hil back in the white house

This sent chills up my spine... YAAASSSSSS!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

What are we talking about here folks. The healthbill WAS passed, it hasn’t started going in to affect yet….
      --------------

Touché forgot about that...but HE DID have a hard time with getting it passed though

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

bnatural says:

-*---------------

So Obama had more speaking time? That's it? I mean what about all of the other issues at hand? How do you feel about the equal pay for women or is that not a big issue? Also, Romney comment's on him receiving binders full of women....that stuff was so made up...does he believe we can be that stupid?

OH and since when is Romney is favor of growing the pell grant? I nearly threw my phone at the TV over his blatant lies.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

————–

Touché forgot about that…but HE DID have a hard time with getting it passed though

O well hell, could have fooled me...

• Trendsetter

Ok was the moderator that bad??

Was Myth Robme being an total arse again?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

----------------------

Oh and good morning to you as well....I slept good, no lie I had a dream that it was Election day...I was the very last person to the booth but I got my vote in!

Blacnyello says:

I know your opinions are yours and like I’ve said, I respect that but please, look at the big picture before always knocking this man down.

This man is part of the Washington machine that is driving this country to ruins! He is nothing but a politician who steals from the poor to give to the rich. When I see Obama I don't see a black man, I see a greedy politician who doesn't care about little people like you and me.

• San

Bet noones complaining about their kids, in college or not, still on their health plan :yes: :tea:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

why are you having trouble sleeping since you’re not voting…oh and I slept very well
      --------
      :lol: I didnt watch it. but I am currently hearing about it from 3 LtCol with no filter :lol: chit is hilarious because of how passionate they are about some things and then the f bomb is dropped like 40x :hahaha: they dont say who theyre voting for, but I already know who theyre going for

• VDot

@blacnyello - Don't mind Auntie, she just says these things to get a rise out of people. IF she could vote, she would definitely cast a vote for President Obama :yes:

• KayCeiSoul

G'Mornin' Fam-O-Roses! :waves:

Obama kicked azz. Romney is a liar. Ain't no mo'.

So....what ELSE y'all do last night besides the debate? :popcorn:
      Any funny family moments? Any gourmet dinners?

My Mom is up and out of the house! She and Pops had chinese waiting at my house when I came home from work and she lives almost 50 miles away. :heart:

bnatural says:

How do you feel about the equal pay for women or is that not a big issue?

I guess you don't care about the fact that women on Obama's White House payroll earn LESS pay than their male counterparts? :no:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Was Myth Robme being an total arse again?
      ----------------------
      :hahaha: @Trend! Myth Robme! that's a first :lol:

• MSVALLDAY

Sorry but maybe I watched a different debate. I thought she did a pretty good job of making them stay on track. A few times she even said the question was .... indicating to the candidate that they didn't answer the question being asked. I also felt that Romney interrupted her and went over his time way more then Obama. Romney didn't answer any questions. Obama answered most of the questions directly. Sorry maybe I see things differently, but I thought Obama did much better this go round then last time.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

This man is part of the Washington machine that is driving this country to ruins! He is nothing but a politician who steals from the poor to give to the rich. When I see Obama I don’t see a black man, I see a greedy politician who doesn’t care about little people like you and me.

I can definately understand this statement but you go so hard for Romney, is he not a greedy Politician too?

• VDot

"The man probably had a neurological disorder that made it difficult for him to hold his head steady"

*************************************************

Keesh says:

I don't go hard for Romney. Mr. Obama is the president who has done nothing for my people in the 4 years since he was elected. If he is reelected he will do nothing for 4 more years -- except to make his rich friends richer. :no: But he gets my respect for speaking up for Trayvon Martin.

• Trendsetter

Ok since I missed the debate is it fair to say that :obama: won

• Blacnyello

And you think Romney is not? Please! But, that's your opinion! And to your reply............WRONG!!!!

• Trendsetter

Razzle

:rofl: that name fits him perfectly

• VDot

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

————–

O well hell, could have fooled me
      ______________________________________________

:blink:

This isn't a real conversation is it?

Naw, it can't be. I refuse to believe it. :blink:

• Genia

Sandra sandra sandra...SMH...i don't by design..comment on your post about the United States President. Though i typically gleam through your words..i typically do so, with the understanding that your comments about our president are pivoted towards getting a rise out of us...

However, i must point out to you that...what the Moderator did...was assist the candidate Mitt in remembering the facts...That's her job and she did it well and she was consistent.

#thatisall

Lawd :rolleyes: Morning folks :waves:

• Genia

@sandra...what demographics of your people....are you referring to?...you represent a slew of them

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

There is a difference between "acts of terror" and "terrorist acts". It took 4 WEEKS for the White House to finally admit that the attack on the embassy in Benghazi was a "terrorist act." Why did it take so long? :shrug: It is clear that Mr. Obama is a terrorist sympathizer. I'm still waiting for him to mention Malala, the Pakistani girl who was shot by the Taliban for encouraging education for girls.

• KayCeiSoul

I’m still waiting for him to mention Malala, the Pakistani girl who was shot by the Taliban for encouraging education for girls.

*********************************************

I admit to also wondering whether and when this is going to be addressed. The fact that the Taliban said they "warned" her before is what got to me. :no:

Genia says:

However, i must point out to you that…what the Moderator did…was assist the candidate Mitt in remembering the facts…That’s her job and she did it well and she was consistent.

#thatisall

What debate did you watch? She helped Obama on more than one question. She even answered his questions FOR him!

• Trendsetter

Kay :hug: how are you doing???

• Trendsetter

:newpost: Please

Genia says:

@sandra…what demographics of your people….are you referring to?…you represent a slew of them

Being a lesbian is not my identity. I am a black female. So when I refer to "my people" I am referring to black people from all walks of life.

• PERFECTO

They both great liars...may they best liar win!!

• PERFECTO

the....correction

VDot says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:blink: it hasn't? Well that's weird because when I went for my Pap not to long ago, about a month I didn't have to pay my usual co-pay :shrugs: So something went into affect, because I always had to pay a co-pay for preventive check ups, now no co-pay. Thumbs up Obama on that one :applause:

• Caramel Sundae

Morning all :waves:

:obama: I'm glad President Obama did what he had to do last night after the first debate. Romney got caught in a full fledged lie and when given the opportunity to make it right stood flat footed in it. Anyone who was TRULY UNDECIDED and listened last night learned who the best candidate for them was. Also, that uppercut at the end with the 47% GENIUS.

KayCeiSoul says:

I'm going to write a post on Malala. Did you see the Taliban say they were "right" for shooting a child because the Koran says "Islam orders killing of those who are spying for enemies," even if they are children? This is the same religion that Obama says is peaceful? :shrug:

PERFECTO says:

They both great liars…may they best liar win!!

You mean who lied the least :tea: and that was obvious who that was. Hell they are politicians :shrugs: they all lie. But I'll take the one that lies the least any day :tea: I'm just saying.

• twindemplz02

bnatural says:

How do you feel about the equal pay for women or is that not a big issue?

I guess you don’t care about the fact that women on Obama’s White House payroll earn LESS pay than their male counterparts

Keesh says:

I don’t go hard for Romney. Mr. Obama is the president who has done nothing for my people in the 4 years since he was elected. If he is reelected he will do nothing for 4 more years — except to make his rich friends richer. But he gets my respect for speaking up for Trayvon Martin.

Sandy you still didnt answer the questions posed to you though....I see you've learned how to "skirt" your responses like a true politician as weill :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

---------------
      Point me in the direction of that passage. You know sometimes they spew stuff just to justify their actions. Not saying it doesnt say this in the Koran, but I would like to see where it says it or if they are twisting the words like most Christians twist the words from the bible...like "spare the rod" or "a woman should where men's clothing".

• Beautifuleve17

Smh....foolish

*a woman SHOUDN'T WEAR mens clothing :smack:

• NaijaGal

@Sandra, so you feel it is the United States responsibility to fight for every country???

_________________________________
      that is so sweet. i miss that type of stuff! Mother's will go over and beyond for their children even when they're grown.

:hi:
      sandra
      kay
      vdot
      caramel
      jenie

• PERFECTO

Thought Obama was goin put them paws on sMitty last night....now that would have been a good way to end the debate!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

that is so sweet. i miss that type of stuff! Mother’s will go over and beyond for their children even when they’re grown.
      ----------
      Yes I agree! In my mom's eyes, I'm still little pumpkin :D I miss my dang mommy!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Sandra you STILL didn't answer the question regarding Romney's refusal to answer the question on the equal pay for women.... :coffee:

razzle :hug:

• Such A F’n Lady

Mornin' all! :waves:

I've already said my part on this last night so I won't comment anymore on that so as not to get my blood pressure up. But on a lighter note, aint nann one of y'all gone comment on them damn line backer shoulder pads ol girl (the moderator) had on? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Oh and the President doesn't have to speak on everything. His secretary of State, you know Hillary, has already addressed it....

:hug: Milkaay

• Ni ni

@Tainted, they shouldve.had 3rd party debaters. I believe part of the reason the united states is in such a mess is becauae of the dems and repubs and they dont want people to get away from the norm. Just imagine if an independent party.wins, there would be so many changes. Im no longer buying into that bs.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

My baby gave me his cooties and I'm :sick: like he is... but i just love kissing and hugging on the little bugger...I think I need to take a personal day.. :(

• sassyshe

Sandra Rose says:KayCeiSoul says:I admit to also wondering whether and when this is going to be addressed. The fact that the Taliban said they “warned” her before is what got to me._______________I’m going to write a post on Malala. Did you see the Taliban say they were “right” for shooting a child because the Koran says “Islam orders killing of those who are spying for enemies,” even if they are children? This is the same religion that Obama says is peaceful?—————Point me in the direction of that passage. You know sometimes they spew stuff just to justify their actions. Not saying it doesnt say this in the Koran, but I would like to see where it says it or if they are twisting the words like most Christians twist the words from the bible…like “spare the rod” or “a woman should where men’s clothing”.
      _____________________________
      :applause:
      The muslim religion in its essence just like christianity is suppose to be peaceful however you will always have people who twist and distort things to justify their actions. Sandra everyone knows the Talibans are extremist so do not lump them with every other muslim. Thoughts like that is what encourages profiling

Ni ni says:

:yes:

:wave: Good Morning Roses!!!!!! :obama:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Romney still gettin Obama's foot out his azz this morning.

:hi: diva

@sandra can we get a :newpost: please!! and thank you!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

and a sugar free red bull and skrawburrray poptart is NOT the breakfast of champs..although that's what I had this morning :no:

I want my bed right now :wail: I would love to give my pillow some bomb azz head and my sheets some good azz yo!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Diva I was just getting ready to ask for you :happy:

:wave: Good Morning Roses :shakebutt:

:hi:
      man
      sassy
      f'n lady those shoulder pads remind me of the horrid 80's shoulder pads women use to wear. keywords "use to"
      naija

this cold is kickin my butt :sick:

• KayCeiSoul

KayCeiSoul says:

******************************

@ Auntie - There is nothing peaceful about killing children. NOTHING. Yes, please write a post. It was appalling to know that they used "religion" to back their actions.

• Milky

I want my bed right now I would love to give my pillow some bomb azz head and my sheets some good azz yo!

-----------------------------

@Milky get well!

• Diva

:kiss: Milky & Razzle!!!!!!!

• Milky

@razzle thanks and u too bew :kiss:

How's your tooth?

• KayCeiSoul

Hey Trend, Milky, Diva, Razz, Naija, Jenie, Man, and all my other boos and everyone on this post. :waves:

@ Trend - I am good boo! Thanks for asking! :hug:

• Gigi26

:waves: Mornting!!

All I will say is when Romney tried to come for the POTUS about Libya and tried to make it seem like he didn't care and POTUS checked him...HE WON RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

That look and brass in his voice?

Real G shyt. Made mah nipples hard :yes:

• NaijaGal

MILKY :hug: drink this :tea: <----gin with honey & lemon :grill:

• KayCeiSoul

*********************************

:wail: :rofl:

I WILL be using this!!! :yes:

• lovezoe

Not wasting my font arguing with Sandra anymore.
      1. Obama don't set the salary for the WH employers.
      2. Presidents are show pieces. Please understand how government works and its 3 branches.
      3. Romney don't care if you straight or not. If you black, poor, and female he don't care about ya.

• Caramel Sundae

Hey DIVA :yahoo:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Milky we cant be speading germs to each other kissing so we gotta :fistbump: and then apply hand sanitizer directly after :lol:

• Diva

@Milky, I hope you feel better soon babes!!!! *makes you a hot toddy*

• NaijaGal

KAYCEI sunshine :hug: morning dear heart

*Angela Bassett deserved an oscar for playing Malcom X's wife, but I digress*

• Caramel Sundae

lovezoe says:

Not wasting my font arguing with Sandra anymore.
      1. Obama don’t set the salary for the WH employers.
      3. Romney don’t care if you straight or not. If you black, poor, OLD, and female he don’t care about ya.

^^^^^^^

Fixed it for you :tea: :cosign:

Sometimes I wished Schoolhouse Rock was back on the air for ADULTS

• KayCeiSoul

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Romney still gettin Obama’s foot out his azz this morning.

*********************

IKR? If it wasn't for that meddlesome toenail! As soon as he can get THAT worked out, he may be able to get it all out before noon.
      Top of the mornin' Man. :coffee:

Real G shyt. Made mah nipples hard
      ----------

• anw_rootbeer

_____________________________
      Did not seem that way to me!!

• lovezoe

Morning folks!

Obama said she is great at her job, but she works for me. The lessors will deal

• Gigi26

AND :wtf: was Romney talking about with "Self-deportation?"

Does he not realize that even the WORST of conditions in America would not equate to the basic of conditions in most 3rd world countries? No one will take the last of their earnings to come to America and then go back? Hell, how would they go back?

That was by far the most retarded thing I've heard anyone say in my life. And the fact that he had that platform to say it, scares the shyt out of me.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Kay for real! :lol: I'm my bed's lil whore when Mr Razz isnt here. I do mad work for the pillows and sheets. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

If an Independant ever won there would be 4 years of stagnancy. The Dems and Repubs would band together to insure their failure so they could get back to "fighting" a familiar enemy. Similar to what the Repubs have done since Obama has been in office.

• Diva

:wave: Kaycei, Natasha, Lovezoe, Naija....

@Razzle, my mouth feels 100% better :happy:

• Smonae80

Good Morning beautiful people :waves:

Our President was amazing last night, he fact-checked the sh#t out of Romney, put him in his place and called him out on his lies.
      :obama:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

that's good to hear diva

u right razzle we cant be spreading this shait around. Thanks@ kay

@diva know u takin care of me i like i like. i think imma leave early and go home and make me a hot tottie and get in the bed!

hello to everyone!

• Diva

I wanted to jump in the tv and whoop Dumney's azz trying to over talk the Prez....ninja wait yo turn!!!! Dumb sack a chit....

• Milky

@naija thanks hunty i will try that when i get home!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

that’s good to hear diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you Razzle Dazzle my lub!!!!! :hug:

• Gigi26

And that negro embarassed the shyt out of himself asking that stupid azz question talmbout "Things are expensive." NIGGAH that's INFLATION!! That ain't got shyt to do with the Presidency. Fukktard :no:

Milky says:

u right razzle we cant be spreading this shait around. Thanks@ kay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got you mami!!!!

• Milky

Romney actin like Kanye and shait. "Barack hold up imma let u finish but...."

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

gin as in ginsing? or sinning gin? :lol:

• anw_rootbeer

NO president will make gas prices $1.99 again, or make it to where u can run in the grocery store for a couple items and it cost you $60. The world has changed, America has changes, times have changed. I just want a president that can understand a little of what "normals" are living through & who will make decisions with me in mind. IJS

• Milky

gin as in ginsing? or sinning gin?

__________________________________________
      i thought she was talkin about sinning gin. im such an alchy!

Gigi26 says:

And that negro embarassed the shyt out of himself asking that stupid azz question talmbout “Things are expensive.” NIGGAH that’s INFLATION!! That ain’t got shyt to do with the Presidency. Fukktard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This ninja here!!! Sit yo azz down

• KayCeiSoul

Milky says:

gin as in ginsing? or sinning gin?

__________________________________________
      i thought she was talkin about sinning gin. im such an alchy!

**************************

Milky - Chiiiile I ain't tried gin since I was sitting on my friends porch on E. Outer Drive at 18 and all of a sudden decided I wanted to sit on the grassy median to watch the traffic after 4 dranks. You know the D. You know that's a suicide mission.

• Such A F’n Lady

:newpost: is up about Zebo and Zonnique.

All I will say is, that's what I thought. :coffee:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Why cant I comment?? I'm trying to put the simple " :rofl: " emote up and I keep getting the duplicate error :cuss:

• NaijaGal

We bloggers are human; we all make mistakes. But sometimes we bloggers forget that the subjects we write about are human, too
      =============================
      if you could repeat this to yourself a few times over before posting, I think things would go so much better

Such A F'n Lady says:

is up about Zebo and Zonnique.

All I will say is, that’s what I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why Auntie got the COMMENTS OFF though? :rofl: Sandrarose you are sumthing else chile!

• NaijaGal

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

gin as in ginsing? or sinning gin?
      ==================
      sinning gin of course :cheers:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:rofl: about the new post upstairs.

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: Comments are OFF,But ZEBO WANTS YOU TO KNOW....

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Naija I dont think I'm old enough to drink sinning gin :lol: I'm well enough old enough to buy liquah but I dont think I could handle that chit :lol:

:hug: Luvn....

• lovezoe

Funny comments are off. You always say kids are off. Zonnique is a child. Imagine how she felt reading this. I guess Tiny so happy one blog owner kisses her butt she didn't coon out as I would have done. THIS mama would have uppercut you talking bout my kids. :coffee:

• Smonae80

Wow Sandy that was a nice write up

• Milky

Milky – Chiiiile I ain’t tried gin since I was sitting on my friends porch on E. Outer Drive at 18 and all of a sudden decided I wanted to sit on the grassy median to watch the traffic after 4 dranks. You know the D. You know that’s a suicide mission.

__________________________________

I know honey life in the D for real. I havent' drank gin either since i was younger. U were on a suicide mission for real. I hate that area has went down so bad. E. Outer Drive use to be so beautiful and I always wanted a house over there. Now u couldnt even give me a house on that street. How is the little Bambino? When is ur due date?

• Diva

@Naija, my font is white to you today ma? :sad:

• BrownSuggaBabe

GM all :hi:

Zebo is a nice looking brother..I luvs me a chocolate man..

• KayCeiSoul

Zeboe called me to set the record straight about his relationship with his daughter, whom he loves dearly.

****************************************************

Auntie - I knew he was gone "reach out and touch, somebody's hand, and make this world a better place...." after reading that stoning you gave him yesterday.

One thing I can say about you, you are loyal as heck. You ride hard for your friends. This man has a lot to compare to and contend with. T.I. ain't no ordinary joe. :no:

• Gigi26

In regards to the post up yonder...

Sandy I told you that was wrong :tea: but you asked me if I read your post :tea:

• VDot

:rofl: at Zeboe checking Sandra.

You may want to be careful Sandra. Anyone named Zeboe probably isn't to be played with.

"I got mind control over Deebo. He be like 'shut the fukk up.' I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again"

• Milky

:newpost: lies about JayZ having a teenage mistress, got her knocked up and she had an abortion over the sumnmer!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Is there a :moonwalk: emoticon?????????

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:newpost: Bey beybey deddy

• KayCeiSoul

@ Milky - that area was BEAUTIFUL back then. I adored it. Now, it's so drab and lifeless. I'm outskirting now, but if it wasn't for my kids I'd be on the riverfront. And my parents are the only reasons why I'm still in the state altogether. :yes:

• Applered27

I do feel that the moderator did a poor job, she seemed a bit uncertain to me and lacked the ability to control the direction of the debate. Both parties over talked her. But besides that, I think the debate was good but could have been better. I honestly wish we had better candidates to chose from, I’m certainly not a fan of Romney’s not just because I am a Democrat, but because I don’t agree with his vision plan for the next four years. Not to mention the fact that he comes across as a liar. With that said, I am also not too keen on President Obama, I never was. While I feel that he’d do a better job than Romney, I don’t feel that he is the best choice to be President of the US, that’s my opinion. Last election I feel that while some people voted for Obama because they believed in what he promised, other’s voted because he was African American, and that was a historic moment for the African American community to have a Black President. For me, as an African American, I voted for Obama not because I felt that he was the best person for the job, but because he was the best given the opponents. However, I wished there were better candidates to choose from back then as well because I did not feel he was the best person for the job, he was just the only other choice. This election, given that it’s either one candidate or the other, I will go with Obama any day over Romney. But I do feel that we will be up sh**s creek without paddle for the next four years regardless because both candidates lack what it takes to run the US.

• lgriff

Judge Judy should moderate the next debate. I guarantee she will have none of the BS. #longtimelurker

Applered27 says:

Thank you for your honesty. :)