Sneak Peek: Tamar & Vince, the feud continues in Hawaii

Earlier I posted an email from Cheryl Redmond, the mother of Zeboe Pullins’ youngest children. Cheryl is a great example of a woman who holds her family together and stands by her man through thick and thin.

But some women marry men for all the wrong reasons.

Without singling out Tamar Braxton, some women confuse love for neediness. As children they didn’t have a healthy, supportive relationship with their fathers, so they grow up looking for men to fulfill their unrealistic needs. These women are beautiful, seductive, lovable, possessive, and eventually they become very demanding.

When these women find men like Vince (who has issues of their own), they form a sometimes destructive relationship that doesn’t benefit either of them spiritually or mentally.

In the upcoming episode of Tamar & Vince, their feud continues in Hawaii as they argue over deep-rooted issues in their relationship leaving the couple to wonder, can they work it out.

Check out a sneak peek from the upcoming episode of Tamar and Vince below. Tamar and Vince airs Thursday’s at 9 pm on WE tv.

• Tamar Braxton calls Nicki Minaj’s neon wig ‘an atrocity’ on “Anderson Live”
  • Trina & Tamar Braxton Discuss Infidelity, Gossip and Negativity
  • Tamar Braxton: ‘I’m Not a Gold Digger’
  • Tamar Braxton sings “Love and War” acapella

286 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Tamar & Vince, the feud continues in Hawaii”

Ion watch this and i cant see the vid on this ragggely a.s.s. PC

Smonae80 says:

Hey Choco & Luvn
      I just wanna see Vince put her in her place

Sweet-tea says:

I think he is finally waking his a$$ up…he bout done with her! She’s so annoying!

:wave: Smonae!

Eazy says:

Without singling out Tamar Braxton, some women confuse love for neediness.
      ______________________________________

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Eww i dont know how anybody deal with this irritating broad.

Tamar looking like Bo Derek :rofl:

tamar looks like a real bicth in that still :blink:

Tamar gone come for Aunty on twitter again :rofl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

that still above…what’s wrong with Tamar’s edges though?

iyonah says:

Did Tamar ever respond to the beatdown post?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I know Tamar is a H.A.M! However, don’t let men like Vince fool you. I once dated a Bluto and they can be some of the most arrogant men and hard to deal with. They give off this personae that they are soft-spoken, easy-going, and a big ol’ teddy bear. But behind closed doors it is on and popping. People will look at you like you are mistreating that “wonderful and good man” not realizing that you are in a silent hell. Just because the woman is free-spirited and outspoken, they will use that to portray you as ungrateful and trifling. I feel Tamar on so many levels. It is hard being misunderstood when you can’t really tell people the truth because you will get a major side-eye! :cry:

lovezoe says:

Vince not going anywhere. He think he can’t do better than her

Tamar gone come for Aunty on twitter again
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      I was surprised she didnt after that Blind Item a couple weeks ago
      :tea:

_______________________________________
      yeah those men are the ones that beat you down with words behind closed doors. I dont see that happening with Tamar tho..her support system is too strong so im sure she wouldnt have that

KayCeiSoul says:

She is so UNGRATEFUL!!!!
      For a sister who was raised in the church, grew up singing quartet style, has a Mama that does not play and pretty decent sisters, Tamar has truly taken the low road. And it disturbs me because she has so much and realizes so little. Stupid girl.

DTowns Finest says:

Tamar just seems so fake to me! and Vince just seems to lonely tht he’ll put up w/anything just to say he has a dime piece at home!

Listen.. :gossip: @SR is it true their LA home is up for sale?

:thinking: I might need to put my pic back up.. who wants to photoshop a gang of makeup on it for me…

I once dated a Bluto

:rofl: Rick Ross got these obese niggahs feeling themselves huh?

Anywhoo, both Tamar and Vince can kiss my ass.

WHAT IS A BLUTO???

She is extra unattractive she needs to grow the fuk up!

————–

Bluto from the cartoon Popeye

lovezoe says:

Vince not going anywhere. He think he can’t do better than her
      ____________________________

WHAT IS A BLUTO???

– – – – – – –
      Big Large Unattractive Thick One
      :shrug:

anw_rootbeer says:

People watch this show? *no shade*

Ohhhh
      :shrug:

sassyshe says:

I have to agree with donot that I actually sympathize with Tamar because I see how Vince comes at her and puts her down verbally. People are quick to jump at Tamar because shes a loud mouth but Vince is no joke.

On another note, auntie gpnna,make Tamar call Tiny and Tip tp have a sit down about picking on Tamar. SR you forget they are her peeps

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

“I am THE m**F** definition of a good wife…”

please point me to that passage in the webster please.. :tea:

I’ll wait…

____________________________
      :yes: Im thinking of Big Pun!

luVn_liFe… says:

WHAT IS A BLUTO???

Eazy says:

She basically makin it easy for the next broad with her stank behaviour
      __________________________
      this is true. she is pushing him into a “clean up womans” arm

KayCeiSoul says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

“…don’t let men like Vince fool you. I once dated a Bluto and they can be some of the most arrogant men and hard to deal with.”

*****************************************

You ain’t lyin’. Never dated a big-a-round man, but one tried to run up on me in the market one time, and he looked like Philippé Wynne from the Spinners. Talm’bout, “You need to be buying Greek yogurt instead of that Yoplait stuff. The greek is all I buy.” while he looked down his nose and bobbed his head.

I side-eyed him so hard and almost mashed him with my basket.

___________________________________

KayCeiSoul says:

Eazy. Find the nearest corner for that acronym. :rofl:

B!tches gone come out the woodwork too give big boy some ass

__________________________________________________________________
      :tea:

Sandra, if he writes…not until after he’s drafted the papers. I aint no Kim K. :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Gotta keep their self esteems low :lol:

Be like SHAT UP you FAT FUKK!! Go swim in a pool of grease…

mzwhang90210 says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says: Shiiiddd!! B!tches gone come out the woodwork too give big boy some ass. The simple fact that many women hate Tamar combined with the fact that they feel sorry for him AND he got cheese….he aint neva goin without. She basically makin it easy for the next broad with her stank behaviour
      _________________________________
      :cosign:

:waves: Heyyyyyyyyyyy errrybody!!

“I am THE m**F** definition of a good wife…”

please point me to that passage in the webster please..
      Yeah I caught that and was like well dayum if you gotta put it like that I’m no so sure

GAGIRL87 says:

Those f.ucking braids YO those chits are a tragedy by themselves :rofl:

I BET you can’t imagine being with somebody other than Vince b/c he is the only one that will put up w/ your EXTRA a$$ :rolleyes: And hell even he getting fed up w/ the bullchit!

But also was telling when Vince mocked her in saying “Hol Up, Hol Up” he was like I can’t stand this trick

TRUST AND BELIEVE!! :yes:

If bytches think Rick Ross is sexy I can only imagine with Vince…

lovezoe says:

———
      But he seems to worship the ground she walks on

Eazy says:

Be like SHAT UP you FAT FUKK!! Go swim in a pool of grease…
      ________________________________________
      just like Halle did to her lil boy on Monsters Ball

:shrug:
      where did “Bluto” come from,a Wapper?
      :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ GiGi – you wrong as a left shoe and a right boot.

Or hit him with that Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy.
      “Get yo’ azz back here, you piggly bastard!”

Lawd I gotta get outta here. Y’all making my stomach jiggle against this desk! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*****************************************

I side-eyed him so hard and almost mashed him with my basket.
      _____________________________________________________________________

@ Kaycei I KNOW his big a$$ DIDN’T humph :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: @ Choco

I like poor (not literally) Vince.

But…doesn’t he look like his top lip always smells like slobba?

People watch this show? *no shade*
      _______________________________________

:shrug: I dont. I do love to comment on it tho. Sandra watches stuff for us. We lazy. And shes the bess. <_<

GAGIRL87 says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

______________________________________________________________________

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Mz. Whang! :waves:

Eazy says:

Why I keep checking my phone to make sure its on !!! Nobody want to talk to me :wail:

Be like SHAT UP you FAT FUKK!! Go swim in a pool of grease…
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      GIRL!!! you made me HOLLER out LOUD!!! :hahaha:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

WHAT IS A BLUTO???

– – – – – – –
      Big Large Unattractive Thick One

Big Large Unattractive Thick Orangutan…there, I fixed it.

Gigi26 says:

Gotta keep their self esteems low

Be like SHAT UP you FAT FUKK!! Go swim in a pool of grease…
      —————
      :rofl: I DIE!!!

Eazy says:

But…doesn’t he look like his top lip always smells like slobba?
      _________________________
      and I bet he snores something serious! i would take xanaxs just to sleep thru that shyt

Gigi26 says:

“Get yo’ azz back here, you piggly bastard!”

Hell yeah!! See Tamar face look like melted playdoh so she really don’t have too much of a comeback…But shiid let that have been me..that fat boy would be crying :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra you will SWITCH on a b*itch quick, if I was a celeb I wouldn’t tell ya a$$ CHIT :rofl: I wonder what we gone found out when you get mad w/ Tip and Tiny :popcorn:

luVn_liFe… says:

WHAT IS A BLUTO???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A ninja that looks like Blubber LOL

I once dated a Bluto

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      KayC
      GaGi
      OTB (u thank u cute huh? well…u is!)
      LuvN
      LoveZoe
      Sassy
      Razzle

But…doesn’t he look like his top lip always smells like slobba?
      ______________________________

Bluto is also Brutus on Popeye. Olive Oyl’s side piece?? :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ GG – yes that FatTard did. Lying about eating yogurt. I looked in his basket and it was all types of cheeses and crackers, and snack shyt. Then he tried to bring up the gym. GetyoazzoutmyfaceFatNastyFantasizer.

bnatural says:

Any blind person can see that Tamar is full of ish when it comes to her “love” for Vince. :rolleyes: She is one of THE most superficial people I have ever viewed on TV.

Whether she’s flashing her money and expensive live, talking trash about her sister’s lives/weight or whatever else….homegirl is STIL FAKE. FAKE as her hair.

Who does she think that she is fooling by posting stuff on twitter about how she can help but stare at him when he’s asleep….

BISH you probably wishing he would suffocate in his sleep and leave you his fortune….

Another thing that irks me about Tamar, it’s like she wants recognition for staying by her husbands side while he was in the hospital as if she was the only woman to do so….she doesn’t have a 9-5, what exactly was she sacrificing :shrug:

:wave: mzwhang!

I used to date a Big dude :\ he had mucho $$$$ . .
      I used to call his a.s.s.cheeseBall slim :rofl: he used to be like :eek: that was Turrible,Turrible i tell you!
      Im such a bicth! in that order LOL

GAGIRL87 says:

Mosquitoes still out :blink:

Eazy says:

Orangutan…there, I fixed it.
      _________________________
      dont do ms. celie..they dont like the ape references around here (rocking back and forth)

____________________________
      Im thinking of Big Pun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Big Pun has the ladies too!

But shiid let that have been me..that fat boy would be crying
      :lol: :lol:

Diva says:

meant to say had….may he RIP

Hey mswhang! :waves:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Hell BLUTO just might be talkin cash sh*t to this muppett baby behind closed doors, but with her type of attitude, she prolly like it…so she can play the victim, he can feel bad, apologize, and buy her thirsty ass more sh*t

Tamar: Remember when you told me I looked like a wax figurine of my sister Toni? That hurt me to the core! :crying:

Vince: But you called me Ruben Studdard first! You called me a fukkin teddy bear!

Tamar: The core I tell ya! The core!!! :crying:

Vince: Okay, okay!! We can put you another song up on youtube okay. Im sorry baby :(

KayCeiSoul says:

Eazy says:

But…doesn’t he look like his top lip always smells like slobba?
      _________________________

_________________________

He masked up at night Easy. Ain’t no getting around it. Sleep Apnea gets all the big boys. :yes:

Eazy says:

I wonder what we gone found out when you get mad w/ Tip and Tiny
      ________________________
      wild threesomes drug filled parties?

GAGIRL87 says:

bnatural says:

Any blind person can see that Tamar is full of ish when it comes to her “love” for Vince. She is one of THE most superficial people I have ever viewed on TV.

_______________________________________________________________________

COSIGN all of this chit here!!!!!

Shereezy says:

HEY EVERYONE :waves:

As far as Tamar goes – I would need a Vicodin to deal with her…period.
      She has clever catch phrases but she should tone it down a bit!

dont do ms. celie..they dont like the ape references around here
      ~ ~ ~ ~

VDot says:

I dunno. In this clip, I actually think Vince was being the azz. It’s like they are on two opposite sides of the spectrum and neither wants to meet the other halfway. She’s on 20 wanting to talk all the time, while he’s on -20 never wanting to talk. So are they able to communicate?

And I’ve said it before, but I really think Tamar loves Vince. And vice versa.

___________________________
      YEP!

GAGIRL87 says:

MZWHANG & His :waves:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Bluto is also Brutus on Popeye. Olive Oyl’s side piece??
      _____
      Olive was an old hoe, wasnt she? I used to be mad at Popeye for takin her ass back. She must had that snapback lolol

DIVA Can you do something bout SharBee2??

Gigi26 says:

I bet chu Tamar probably be saying “With yo oversized **** for a Penis ass” SHAT IT UP FAT BOY!

GAGIRL87 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

_________________________________________________________________

Did you say FatNastyFantasizer :rofl:

Eazy says:

Sleep Apnea gets all the big boys.
      thats scary man!!

Tamar: The core I tell ya! The core!!!
      ____________________________
      :rofl: I swear when Mimi did that chit I felt like her breath stank :rofl:

Why I keep checking my phone to make sure its on !!! Nobody want to talk to me
      _____________________________________________________
      :lol: We need to add you to our text mess list :lol:

FatNastyFantasizer
      :lol: :lol:

Gigi26 says:

*That was meant to say “Wit yo oversized clyt for a pee pee ass”

WHAT IS A BLUTO???
      Bluto from Popeye :rofl: Yall youngins LOL

Bad Influence says:

thank YOU!!! i saw that wack shyt and i was like btch u ant hardly watching that grizzly sleep…FOH…Tamar looks and is a MESS!

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: LOVE IS BLIND AND IT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, CUZ WHAT THINK IS LOVE IS SURELY NOT YOU NEED TO ELEVATE AND FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B!tches gone come out the woodwork too give big boy some ass

__________________________________________________________________

Sandra, if he writes…not until after he’s drafted the papers. I aint no Kim K.
      Lmao!!! :yahoo:

@BAD…
      Hows the Teefs?

—————————————————————–

YUCK! I betchu he be having crumbs stuck in between his rolls :no:

:ghost: FatNastyFantasizer!

Eazy says:

Omg! This woman just came into my job asking me how could she track some money she lost about 3 months ago. She said somebody told her that the people who took it probably laughed all the way to the bank so she is checking all the banks to see if she can find it!!! :rofl:
      Po baby have to be MHMR

Barker! Barker!!! :wave:

WHAT IS A BLUTO???
      Bluto from Popeye Yall youngins LOL
      ———-
      :hahaha: but they showed Popeye in the early to mid 90’s though :lol:

Ty says:

:crying: So Olive kicked this shyt off in the 80’s and the hoes still winning :rofl:

I dont think Vince and Tamar even like each other :think:

@EAZY . . . true Story ???? :huh:

We need to add you to our text mess list
      _________________________
      :yes: :sad: im gone email dimpz

Bad Influence says:

@LuVn_ its okay for now…i got the dentist appt coming up :crying:

Gigi26 says:

Tamar know exactly who she dealing with…that’s why her ass left and went to Philly to see a friend..no other man would give her the leeway to do some shyt like that and she knows this.

She does this and acts up cuz ole boy allows her to. Now he’s reached the threshold of “I can’t.” It’s too late now.

Anyone that has to constantly say to the cameras how much she loves her husband and tweet about how much she loves her husband isn’t trying to conVINCE us she trying to conVINCE herself. When someone is in love it’s written all over them, you never have to question it.
      She tries to tell of her love and that she isn’t a gold digger every chance she gets. He probably didn’t think he could do better before but he knows now. Notice how intimidated she is by white blonde women? Who is his biggest artist and who does she compare her studio time with all the time? Lady Gaga.

Someone wants him and she knows it!

@BAD
      its okay for now…i got the dentist appt coming up
      ~ ~ ~
      :spank: MAN UP!! :kiss:

hello Miss Jacksonnnnn ooooh! I am for reallllll

(that was said in Andre 3000’s voice) :buttshake:

Eazy says:

@EAZY . . . true Story ????
      __________________________
      :yes: just happened..Im bout to clock out and go get my long island. Pretty pretty lady to.

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA Can you do something bout SharBee2??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whatcha talmbout Willis?

Shhhhhh! Barker. Im getting betta all the time.

*mantra*

Im is kind. Im is important. Im is still cool even though I get no reception in the boonies and I be sleep by 1030. :ashamed:

@Eazy WoW :lol:
      @DiVA
      Uuumh sharBee2’s face makes me :shock: when i refresh and see it her Beauty is shocking :|

@Your name..

@Gigi

@Eazyyyyyyyyyyyy

@Tyyyyy

@Razzle

:hug: s n :waves:

:hug: Hissss!

MHMR… :thinking: something about mental health huh? :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Bad Bad darling!! How’s your toof?

MzWhang :hi:

:pc:

@DiVA
      Uuumh sharBee2?s face makes me when i refresh and see it her Beauty is shocking
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      she too sexy aint she?

Hey Bad :hug:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Someone wants him and she knows it!
      ——————
      Vince is probably literally smashing… :tea:

Bad Influence says:

DIVA! u and that damn munkey :karate:

it dun got a sew in!! :hahaha:

@YNH #112 +1000

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

so can yall tell me what this lady did to her face? is it botox, plastic surgery? i mean what is it bc she look hella weird.

i dont appreciate her thinkin she the sh*t with a face like that.

Eazy says:

This picture of Bey looking like tha KANG is giving me chills

Bad Influence says:

DIVA! u and that damn munkey

it dun got a sew in!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That bish bad ain’t she?

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

So another blogger is mentioning Auntie on her blog today…

Hey Hissy :happy:

KIng Cairo Stevenson :think: lorTee! chyna/tygas baby is Precious!

Eazy says:

So another blogger is mentioning Auntie on her blog today…
      _________________________
      who girl ?? :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

Trend set it off set it off, what did she say?

That bish bad ain’t she?
      :hahaha: Yep.

Trendsetter says:

So another blogger is mentioning Auntie on her blog today…
      ________
      I tried to tell her they were going in yesterday. Where :pc:

Trendsetter says:

I can’t lie… I was really feeling some kinda way when I saw that another blogger (*cough* SandraRose) had beat me to the punch and given away a makeover from Derek J

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:waves: to all that spoke!

what blogger hollering at Auntie? :popcorn:

Trendsetter says:

I was like ‘Hol’up! that’s MY stylist!”

Trendsetter says:

And that’s from StraightfromtheA chick…I think her name Michelle

oh yeah @Ty, what blog were YOU tom’bout yesterday? i wanted 2 read.. :waiting:

chyna/tygas baby is Precious!
      ________________________________________
      I WANT HIM!!!!! #CarlinaWhite’smama

Ty says:

i dont appreciate her thinkin she the sh*t with a face like that.
      :shrug: I think the face is attached to lacefront like on White Chicks :coffee:

Vince looks like the abomonation love child of Tyler Perry and The Dream.
      :-/

Hi Eazy! I hope your day is going well. :hi:

NaijaGal says:

I have 0 empathy or sympathy to give to either parties…Vince knew what he was purchasing and Tamar knew who her owner was going to be…Vince admitted to having a girlfried when Tamar started to get at him so :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

KIng Cairo Stevenson lorTee! chyna/tygas baby is Precious!

—————-
      precious as in a real cutie pie or precious as in you dont want to say the baby is fugly? :think:

Bad Influence says:

ion want no skrippah and non talented rappers baby…

they may keep him… :yes:

#CarlinaWhite’smama
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :blink:

OTB did you see the pic??? OMGGGGGG Kinda makes me want a few mo’NOT really!! iJS

Gold diggers aint what they used to be if Tamar
      is one.

I guess the recession lowered the standards to qualify as a gold digger.
      :think:

bnatural says:

While you are right about these reality shows, remember that the producers are the ones “encouraging” these “actors” to be extra trifling for ratings. :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

So another blogger is mentioning Auntie on her blog today…

:popcorn:

who?!

:love: Naija :hug:

@RAZZLE

:chase:

He’s a cutie PIE,LOL!!!!!!!

Atlien is miserable in so many ways :nono:

Diva says:

Sandrarose you got the guhls following in yo footsteps ma!!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Vince looks like the abomonation love child of Tyler Perry and The Dream.
      :-/
      ———————————
      :wail:

:offtopic:

one of these old men farted in my office and it smells like rotten fuggin eggs! SAVE ME NOW!

Why I keep checking my phone to make sure its on !!! Nobody want to talk to me

Hi Eazy! I hope your day is going well.

by Sandra Rose on Oct 17, 2012 at 2:28 pm
      U never reapond to me.
      I think they got some new cliques in here.
      :think:

Im suppose to be filling out my Mail in Ballot :rolleyes:

Gigi26 says:

Vince looks like the abomonation love child of Tyler Perry and The Dream.
      :-/

:ghost:

i just cant today with work :no: *blows bangs dramatically*

fuggin supv on Adderall

bish runnin round like :woohoo: :danban:

i wanna slap her ass!

luVn_liFe… says:

@RAZZLE

He’s a cutie PIE,LOL!!!!!!!
      ——————
      :hahaha: ok I just needed clarification. Some people call other’s babies “precious” when they dont want to say that they’re fugly :lol: it’s one way of being polite :D

bnatural says:

Trendsetter says:

So another blogger is mentioning Auntie on her blog today…

——————-

Who Trend?

NaijaGal says:

Oh so she came for him? Yeah she knew what she doing :coffee:

:lol: @ Fayla and her boss

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why I keep checking my phone to make sure its on !!! Nobody want to talk to me

Hi Eazy! I hope your day is going well.

by Sandra Rose on Oct 17, 2012 at 2:28 pm
      U never reapond to me.
      I think they got some new cliques in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What now? :rofl:

Awwwwww Aunty! Thank you much :hug:

@ Ty, do not post BS on my blog.

Oh BOY . . . :kona:

I think they got some new cliques in here
      Jealous :grill:

Diva says:

@ Ty, do not post BS on my blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sandrarose not finna play wif ya’ll today!!!! :wave: hey Auntie!

@ Ty, do not post BS on my blog.

by Sandra Rose on Oct 17, 2012 at 2:34 pm
      :popcorn:

*peeks in*

lorTee! :lol:

Uh oh. *runs out*

I think they got some new cliques in here
      Jealous

by Eazy on Oct 17, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Nope.

:crying: <<me, inside

@ Trendsetter: Michelle gets her hair done regularly by Derek J. She should have thought of a giveaway for her readers while she was sitting in his chair. :lol: But in all fairness, the J Spot Salon co-owner, Lisa McCall, is the one who came up with the giveaway idea for my readers. So thank her. :yes:

Sup Yso!

lorTee!
      :lol: :lol:

Ty says:

@ Ty, do not post BS on my blog.
      :dead:

**throws shoe at YSO and slams door shut behind her**

OMG TY! :ghost:

belindammp says:

lovezoe says:

_____________________________________________________

:cosign:

Angiegirl says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Atlien is miserable in so many ways
      _________________________________________

:claps: Girl get the white sheets and some EVOO cause we going to church up in here today! That chick is soooooooooooo miserable!!!

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU :hug: *I’m ready (you know I’m ready) to love you (to love) forever (forever)…hey love…come and love me forever more* :love:

bnatural says:

Ty :tape: don’t do it…. :no:

@Ty, don’t post that MARLARKEY on Sandrarose’s blog, you hear? :rofl:

Diva says:
      @Ty, don’t post that MARLARKEY on Sandrarose’s blog, you hear?
      ~ ~ ~ ~

just read his Stoopid a.s.s.name on this ballot! :lol:

Choco :hug: i’m serrus. that bish the LAST one need ANTY-body’s upper :no: like speedy gonzalez on :snort:

@ Diva and Natural
      Chile……

_______________________________________
      :yes: One time this man shot his wife and she was a white woman and ATLIEN actually made a racist remark about her death thats when I was like she looks like she acts and behaves I really couldn’t believe it….

@Fayla
      Slying put your foot out and trip her azz as she walks by :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Tyler Perry says he’s okay with being thought of as sexy now. Just thought you ladies should know that. Carry on. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

*Don’t give your opinion on my opinion* I tend to come across this on the board but then I ask isn’t that what is supposed to make this board different? :shrug: #random

@ Diva and Natural
      Chile……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got yo back! :thumbsup:

==================
      I’ll pass…he’ll remain ruby woo wearing Madea to me

i wish i could throw some of these ammendments up here so i could get diffrent opinions on,to help me decide :ashamed:

*cuts the 5 in heel off the shoe MAN just threw at me*

You gone look real funny walking round the office in your Executive Stilettos now. :nana:

lovezoe says:

Tyler Perry will always be Madea. That love scene with him and Gabby :rofl:

:kona: <—me gwan to get TY like the usha board ladies settle down the elder mother when she done got "happy"

:whistle:

bnatural says:

——————–

:hurl: we were just talking about how UNSEXY he is on the Men’s Health Magazine at my job…. :no:

————-
      :hurl:

bnatural says:

lovezoe says:

Tyler Perry will always be Madea. That love scene with him and Gabby

—————————-

Please don’t remind us :nono: one time is enough….it came out of nowhere…… :hurl:

Caramel Sundae says:

Hey Everyone :hi:

@Naija… your commentary…THEE BEST

@YSO… So he wants the men to think he’s sexy cuz he really ain’t checking for women :shrug:

:rofl: :hailnaw: YSO i LOL errytime i see that damn alex cross commercial :ashamed: i just be hearing him talk in Madea’s “man voice”

how twisted is that??

NaijaGal says:

@bnatural & Razzle I’m certain his partner doesn’t hurl when he sees Tyler’s baw-dy :tea:

I’d holler at TP SIS :tea:

I’m back! What I miss?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

eww tyler on the menshealth magazine?? with his lady lips and hips??

im still mad they got him playin alez cross. i been readin all them books for them to get THIS guy to act it out? they was doin better with morgan freeman. SMH

bnatural says:

——————————–

Unfortunately, Madea is more convincing as a real woman than Tyler Perry is a real man….there is absolutely nothing remotely sexy about that man…I have never heard any woman says Tyler Perry does something for them….now the fellas….they can have that one….

Eazy says:

YSO i LOL errytime i see that damn alex cross commercial
      _____________________________________
      me too! he will forever be Madea…nothing masculine about him to me

Naija :lipssealed: I had to bow out downstairs.

Eazy says:

eww tyler on the menshealth magazine?? with his lady lips and hips??
      __________________________________
      the media is trying to force us to believe he is ALL MAN

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

_________
      Its cool Fay…ironically Im not even showing my azz today :rofl:

:tape:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OTB, now aint nothin wrong with being a well paid beard. I support your ambition

:stop:
      Y’all know y’all want all 6’5 of Tyler screaming “Hallelujer” as you reverse cowgirl him. Just admit. You’ll feel better. :coffee:

Kudos to Tyler for trying to expand his range

Caramel Sundae says:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YSO :hurl: Why even give that image.. That’s Nasty…

I think he is a smidge effeminate but it’s seems to stem from a place of feminine nurture to me. He doesn’t make me recoil.

NaijaGal says:

Naija I had to bow out downstairs.
      ====================
      :yes: sometimes you gotta know when to hold’em know when to fold’em…

Lol! Thanks for the support! We will definitely secure a role for yew! Lol

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @YSO

————–
      the visual. KILL YOSELF! :shotsfired1:

___________________________
      shame on you lady!!!!! :crying:

====================
      :rofl: …I better Tyler is a tender lover, never wants it rough, wants to make love at all times…candles, lotions and soft music everytime :hump: <—-tender luv

@SIS

Tyler does nothing for me but not cause I think he’s gay. He’s just not one of my types. Too tall and God-fearing mostly. :shrugs:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

sometimes you gotta know when to hold’em know when to fold’em…
      —————-
      good azz country song yo! :yes:

__________________________________
      :rofl: this is a nightmare!

LMAO!! Thanks! I wana be a TBS star too

oh OTB, you can see Solange’s pic on Necole’s site

_________________________
      and always asking “does it hurt?” “want me to stop” “too much” “slow down”

:no: @ Naija He’d have to just be my friend. :lol:

he makes love like a lady! with them bird lips. i hate his lip, mmkay

YSoSrs says:

I ain’t did nothing but put y’all deepest fantasies in black and white. :nono:

When Wut does it y’all have to ring out pannies and sht. But I get put out and shot at. Hmph. :coffee:

he makes love like a lady! with them bird lips. i hate his lip, mmkay
      :crying: :rofl:

What Dimpz? :lol:

I think Solo looks cute. :shrug:

I think Solo looks cute.
      she looks like an aunty mae to me :lol:

Lmaooo yall all craZy. Ctfu.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Naija He’d have to just be my friend.
      ======================
      I bet he makes the best girlfriend :lol:

Bad Influence says:

i saw that pic of Solo and no, Dimpz bew, she doesnt. that is one face i dnt wanna be served…that whole look was just… :nono:

@ Eazy… This shyt! and always asking “does it hurt?” “want me to stop” “too much” “slow down”

:no:

Let me take this damned pic down

he makes love like a lady! with them bird lips. i hate his lip, mmkay
      ===================
      My Lord :dead:

and that hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ghost:

I mean, it’s rather “Southern Belle-ish but, I didn’t see the problem with her hair. :shrug:

242 YSoSrs says:

I ain’t did nothing but put y’all deepest fantasies in black and white.

————————-
      But MY fantasy doen NOT involve MADEA though… :no:

Lmaooo SIS they don’t like homo lit. Lmao

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

why tyler got the same damn lips as draya?? now you know that aint normal. he supposed to be a man, a big ole man at that. i want TP to go on wendy williams and say, “How you doin” shout it out

Eazy says:

:lol: thats how I feel he is in the bed. the type to wanna please your body and soul at the same damm time

Eazy says:

and always asking “does it hurt?” “want me to stop” “too much” “slow down”
      =====================
      :rofl: :yes: that’s it :dead: again

Gigi26 says:

Solange’s look was cute but idk she needed some sort of curl to spruce it up a bit..if she did a nice big roller set or somethin…but that straight dead hot comb look ain’t the bidness imo

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

How come Solo cant get them eyebrows right though?? @Sandra we need an emote with a uni brow or two bushy brows… :no:

His ass would have to get the hell out my bed, bedroom, and home. :chase:

howmanylicks_07untiluswallow says:

Wait didnt Trina’s husband say that Vince does abuse her. That’s what I read somewhere. Im on both of their sides, they have not been married long and need the counseling they went to whether for show or not. They seem to have communication issues that most newlyweds do and they do not know how to speak to each other. She maybe a loud mouth but that is her all around. He needs to stop walking away just because she is loud some people do that when they are emotional about that and she needs to learn to let him talk.

*cues Babyface’s “Tender Lover”*

MissHarlem says:

:shrug:

Eazy says:

His ass would have to get the hell out my bed, bedroom, and home.
      and my life! we cant be friends..and just know im telling my girls as soon as they ask how it went :lol:

Lmaooo SIS they don’t like homo lit. Lmao
      ==================
      E Lynn Harris did it with such fineese…happy that Basil could finally be himself in the end :)

Trendsetter says:

180 Sandra Rose says:

@ Trendsetter: Michelle gets her hair done regularly by Derek J. She should have thought of a giveaway for her readers while she was sitting in his chair. But in all fairness, the J Spot Salon co-owner, Lisa McCall, is the one who came up with the giveaway idea for my readers. So thank her
      __________________________________

Well that was a good idea, and I’m so glad that she came up with the idea for you! Even though I’m sure she knew that Michelle was a blogger as well…but didn’t think to ask her first…lol

You the best Auntie!!!!!

:popcorn:

Trendsetter says:

Oh so we still on Tamar…to be the honest the other married couple make the show!!!!

Re: solanges hair…is it not just a wrap? I’m indifferent.

:rofl: @ Eazy telling Errbody

@Naija
      that Damn Basil Henderson!

@Naija
      that Damn Basil Henderson!

Eazy says:

Re: solanges hair…is it not just a wrap? I’m indifferent.
      _______________________________
      her hair just looks so blue majic to me :no:
      buuuutt I dont ever think she is cute so dont listen to me

@ Shaun…That’s what I thought. She looks fine to me. :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

Too picky for no reason

=================
      :gossip: and then that nigguh did…can you believe he was so…ugh…I felt like I was the man :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Re: solanges hair…is it not just a wrap? I’m indifferent.

Idk but it was whack to me…I’m a fan of curls and waves. He couldn’t done something better with it. But the rest of her outfit?

:thumbsup:

NaijaGal says:

LUV N – didn’t Basil put us through it??? :lol: never been able to look at those fine football players the same

belindammp says:

LIKE THEY SAY SHE WANT MISS HER GOOD THANG UNTIL IT’S GONE

:dead: @TP on MH mag pose

yeah so i’m really loving Solo’s hair curly. but then i feel the same about mine so i may be jaded :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Naija
      that Damn Basil Henderson!

E Lynn’s Basil?? :popcorn:

Eazy cute gravi!

precious1 says:

I really don’t see Tamar in a bad light because I’m willing to bet you Vince is not as nice as he appears. With all the money and connects he has, I’m sure there are other women in his ear trying to be Tamar. You know men are weak and start filling themselves up.

Vince knows he is big time and I’m willing to bet behind closed doors he is probably the most condescending person. I know many men like that, the public finds them so great but the women gets labeled. The woman sees his true color and reacts to it, while everyone else can’t even fathom what she is “tripping” about. I was in a relationship with one just like it. To the outside he was funny, cool, helpful etc. Indoors he was the most condescending, arrogant, self-entitled selfish immature person. Vince may let her spend his money, but who knows what Tamar is putting up with in exchange. It happens all the time with men with money.