Pop singer Rihanna is still grieving the loss of her beloved Grandmother Dolly, who passed away in June following a protracted bout with cancer. Also taking Dolly's death hard is Rihanna's grandfather Bravo, who still resides in the Brooklyn apartment he once shared with Dolly.

Rihanna was spotted visiting her grandfather Bravo in his Brooklyn apartment on Monday. She wore a TRILL t-shirt, camouflage cargo pants and combat boots.

Earlier today, Rihanna tweeted an old photo of herself posing with her "Grangran Dolly" at age 17 before the nose job that transformed her into an international beauty.

After leaving her granddad's apartment, Rihanna was spotted entering her hotel carrying a handful of old photos of "Gran Gran Dolly" that she collected during her visit with Bravo. Poor RiRi.

• Rihanna says her tattoos make her almost Christ-like
  • Rihanna denies relationships with men
  • Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially over’
  • Rihanna visits ATL, denies dating Chris Brown
    • Bad Influence

OH SANDY :lol:

• missmiami

Yep they had the same nose

• Ty

Earlier today, Rihanna tweeted an old photo of herself posing with her “Grangran Dolly” at age 17 before the nose job that transformed her into an international beauty.
      :dead:

:wave: All

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Nose job hay..
      Whats up Miami? How are you feeling

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:lol: riri no love!

MsMiami, shake something! :rofl:

• VDot

There goes my baby! <- Sandy in her Ursher voice :whistle:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I wonder why she hasnt had her breast and butt done..... :thinking:

:waves: Hey Ty!

• Dymond

cute

heyyyy Missmiami I asked about u earlier

girl tell us all about it :popcorn: you happy with it :buttshake:

• YSoSrs

"international beauty"? Hrm. She looked better back then. Bangs are RihRih's best friend. :coffee:

Vdot, you wanna box? :fistbump:

• Aryanna

She actually looked better when she was 17, IMO.

All this surgery has everybody looking the same..

• Gigi26

Sounds like a lot of self hate there Sandy :no:

Anywhoo, Rih..I have nothing :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

her nose looks the same to me...of course she had a little more weight on her when she was younger too :shrug:

• candibfly

where brooklyn at?! where brooklyn at?!

that's all i got :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

SOS Rhianna...I see her pa pa showing his gams, that's where she gets it from *give'em a lil leg n take it back*

• belindammp

she was cute with the wide nose

• KyCakes

:shakebutt:

• YSoSrs

@KEESH

I don't think Rih needs her tits or ass done myself. Some people aren't built to have alladat.

• Dymond

why did I scroll up to see them gams...

:dead: @ Naija

• pointhimout

slow news day, I understand.

:lol: Twin

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

I see her pa pa showing his gams, that’s where she gets it from *give’em a lil leg n take it back*

• candibfly

not feeling this short cut on rih, at least not the bangs, look like they were cut in the dark.

• Dymond

yes those bangs are terrible

• yallcrazy

I like the old bangs, but this new do :no:
      When you get a short cute cut, you gotta keep it up. She just said fukc it I guess :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Rih was wearing wigs at 17???? :blink:

HEY TY!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Razzle :hug:

& anybody else that dont thank rih-rih got that schnozzle shaved down, please kindly review the "pon the replay" video at ur leisure. aint no denying that :pigsfly:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

Rhi favors her grand dad to me.

Iono about a nose job tho..her nose kinda looks the same to me.

S/N--- I AM so tired of these yt women with these bloated lips. Who the flickety fluck told them that chit is cute???

YT folks made fun of Black folks for years for our full lips...now they're injecting theirs. Bassids!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:lol: @ Fay I just got through :pc: pics of that gal and it all varies from when she is heavy and when she is small

candibfly says:

In the dark tho Candi? With a boyscout knife huh?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I can def see the nose job! Her bridge is thinner than before she opt to keep her same nostrils I suppose

*hands MzWhang a fortune cookie to calm her down* :kona:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

TY! :yahoo:

fck this day taking longer than normal tho, SHAT!

i done already drank my 64 oz a wata, fck else i'm posed to do & chit?? :rollseyes:

• candibfly

personally don't have a problem with her nose job, i don't think she went overboard with it like some folks who shall remain nameless.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@YSO...I dont think she needs it done either. Some people in the entertainment biz act like theres a lot of pressure on women to change their bodies and all

• YSoSrs

@FAYLA

Piss? :shrugs:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

mzwhang90210 says:

Rhi favors her grand dad to me.

Iono about a nose job tho..her nose kinda looks the same to me.

S/N— I AM so tired of these yt women with these bloated lips. Who the flickety fluck told them that chit is cute???

YT folks made fun of Black folks for years for our full lips…now they’re injecting theirs. Bassids!
      ---------------
      :hahaha: TRUUUE!! <--in my ratchetest two chainz voice

BTW is he the same guy that used to play on iCarly on Nickelodeon that acted like a straight coon? :blink: I mean they do look and sound alike...

yallcrazy says:

*hands MzWhang a fortune cookie to calm her down*
      ________________________________

*Pouring Uncle Ben's rice on the floor* ...kneel heffa!
      P.S. It's instant rice so u won't have to kneel that long!

• candibfly

or maybe they used rusty scissors mzwhang :lol:

anyway i'm out this bytch :peace:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Razzle, betcha .99 she had a nose job! :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

I'm partial to wide noses cause I gots one!!

:stop: Fay ION wantchew to die :wail:

======================
      Twin, you talmbout nikki, or the braxtons :popcorn:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

now, to her credit she didnt get a YT nose, she just shaved that sukka down. but it was wider, & snoutish :yes:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

candibfly says:

personally don’t have a problem with her nose job, i don’t think she went overboard with it like some folks who shall remain nameless.
      -------------
      Who Michael Jackson? Toya Jackson? gwone and say it... :tea:

;)

UMMM :warning: Sandra ROSE

I just go an email stating that my password has been reset!

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!

• NaijaGal

a teacher in Minnesota who students say segregated black and special needs students...watch it on CNN

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

mzwhang90210 says:

Rhi favors her grand dad to me.

Iono about a nose job tho..her nose kinda looks the same to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lisa Rhinna lips look like a loose p _ _ _y!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

MsDivaRo says:

I’m partial to wide noses cause I gots one!!
      ------
      :fistbump: Me too!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YSoSrs says:

@FAYLA

Piss? :shrugs:

:hahaha: u gahd damb right! THAT's y i'm drankin it ALL at work. using THEY terrlit tissha! :grill:

#thrifty
      #frugal
      #yuseminewhenicanusetheirs

• MSVALLDAY

She looked so pretty when she was 17. With all the money she has why are her grandparents living in that apartment in Brooklyn?

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http:// sandrarose. com/

Username: yallcrazy

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

==========
      WHO THE FUKC IS OUT THERE ON SOME BULLSHATT? AUNTIE PUT THEM ON BLAST!

• NaijaGal

A sixth grade teacher at a St. Paul public school is allegedly a raging racist.

According to a WCCO report, Tim Olmsted, a teacher at the Heights Community School on St. Paul's East Side, told the five black students in his class that they are "fat, black, and stupid" and made them sit in the back of the classroom.

Olmsted is currently on paid leave

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Razzle, betcha .99 she had a nose job!
      ________________________

:lol: @ Diva
      I think her lips look like an enlarged KLIT

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

YSoSrs says:

@FAYLA

Piss?

u gahd damb right! THAT’s y i’m drankin it ALL at work. using THEY terrlit tissha!

#thrifty
      #frugal
      #yuseminewhenicanusetheirs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YALL :rofl: yo ass gone get in on this H2O challenge foe it's all ova wit! :yes:

• Lucky704

Hello...ALL

Besides the nose job, I feel her pain. I lost my grandfather on May 7th and my brother on May 10th of this year. That is a pain that takes a lifetime to heal sometimes.

Choco aka Hippie says:

Razzle, betcha .99 she had a nose job!
      ________________________

@ Diva
      I think her lips look like an enlarged KLIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

MSVALLDAY says:

:waves: MsValley
      I thought the same thing at first but then I thought...maybe they didn't want to move. You know some older folks don't want to leave their residences no matter what. Memories & all.

• MsDivaRo

:hug: Lucky...so sorry ma!!!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

MsDivaRo says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Razzle, betcha .99 she had a nose job!
      ________________________

@ Diva
      I think her lips look like an enlarged KLIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :tape:

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http:// sandrarose. com/

Username: yallcrazy

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

==========
      WHO THE FUKC IS OUT THERE ON SOME BULLSHATT? AUNTIE PUT THEM ON BLAST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waiting:

• Ty

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

candibfly says:

————-
      Who Michael Jackson? Toya Jackson? gwone and say it
      Buy one get 5+ free :rofl: The parents and the kids were nipped and tucked :coffee:

:hahaha: @ Diva & Choc
      Gives a whole new meaning to the term "p---y lips"

• NaijaGal

candibfly says:

==================
      Tamar, Nikki Minaj, NeNe perhaps???

:thinking: Fay, I am dealing with an infiltration here :huh:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http:// sandrarose. com/

Username: yallcrazy

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

==========
      WHO THE FUKC IS OUT THERE ON SOME BULLSHATT? AUNTIE PUT THEM ON BLAST!------------------------
      take a breath mah lubs! dont :chase: nobawdy

mzwhang90210 says:

@ Diva & Choc
      Gives a whole new meaning to the term “p—y lips”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: IKR

Lucky704 says:

Hello…ALL

___________________________
      :hug: Stay strong

• MsOnederful

I was reading the post and thought oh she's going to spare Rih Rih the Grease she usually throws as she spared Chris Brown earlier. Low & Behold. The last sentence

"Rihanna tweeted an old photo of herself posing with her “Grangran Dolly” at age 17 before the nose job that transformed her into an international beauty."

WELP thought to soon. Gotta LOVE Auntie :rofl:

P.S. She did get a tasteful noise job though. Like Bey's. I would say.

Fay, I am dealing with an infiltration here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      who fuggin wit you Yallcrazy?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Buy one get 5+ free The parents and the kids were nipped and tucked
      --------
      Tamar, Nikki Minaj, NeNe perhaps???
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: i like NeNe's nose though :blink:

Razzle, they just jealous! :lol:

======================
      Aight, yall better ask questions if my font don't look like my font :rofl:

MsDivaRo says:

Fay, I am dealing with an infiltration here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      who fuggin wit you Yallcrazy?
      :shrug:
      I just rec'd an email from sr . com stating that I'd requested a password change.

:thinking: Gots to be a youngster with time on their hands :tea:

• Ty

@ Naija Tamar definitely needs to leave her face alone. That shyt is not cute :nono:

@ Yall.. :wtf:

• Gigi26

-----------------------------------------------
      With her folk being West Indian, they probably wanted to stay there, they probably live in an West Indian neighborhood. Its more comfort of knowing your surroundings and the commonalities of the people in the same area. :yes:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:cya: y'all

MsDiva & Razzle

I've already let Auntie know :pc: how its been around here :lol:

• NaijaGal

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Buy one get 5+ free The parents and the kids were nipped and tucked
      ——–
      Tamar, Nikki Minaj, NeNe perhaps???
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      i like NeNe’s nose though
      =======================
      it don't look lik a flacid penis to you? no, ok...but I adore NeNe btw

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http:// sandrarose. com/

Username: yallcrazy

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

==========
      WHO THE FUKC IS OUT THERE ON SOME BULLSHATT? AUNTIE PUT THEM ON BLAST!
      :warning: yew been hacked bew! it's the RWS culprit :shotsfired:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

MsDivaRo says:

I’m partial to wide noses cause I gots one!!

Yeah I gots a wide nose too....So I really cant tell the difference

MsDivaRo says:

Fay, I am dealing with an infiltration here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      who fuggin wit you Yallcrazy?

I just rec’d an email from sr . com stating that I’d requested a password change.

Gots to be a youngster with time on their hands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That chit ain't cool though!!!! :cya: Razzle

Ty, see 53

:nino:

Is my gravi still Whitney?

• Lucky704

MsDivaRo and mzwhang90210
      ___________________________

Thanks Roses..

• VDot

Vdot, you wanna box? :fistbump:

___________________________________________

Sure. But :warning: I don't :duel: fair ;)

• NaijaGal

Ty says:

@ Naija Tamar definitely needs to leave her face alone. That shyt is not cute
      =============
      she gone end up like Michael...went from a brown skinned, full nosed, full lipped brotha to a pale white girl with no nose and no lips :(

:nite: Razzle

Keesh says:

MsDivaRo says:

I’m partial to wide noses cause I gots one!!

Yeah I gots a wide nose too….So I really cant tell the difference

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

MsOnederful says:

P.S. She did get a tasteful noise job though. Like Bey’s. I would say.

precisely! prolly went to the same doc :coffee:

VDot says:

Vdot, you wanna box? :fistbump:

___________________________________________

Sure. But :warning: I don’t :duel: fair ;)
      ==================
      *pushes Vdot to the side* Yew took too long!
      I got drama yo! #wewillmeetagane :D

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

———————————————–

:cosign:
      Plus its hard to get older people to change their surroundings

NaijaGal says:

Ty says:

@ Naija Tamar definitely needs to leave her face alone. That shyt is not cute
      =============
      she gone end up like Michael…went from a brown skinned, full nosed, full lipped brotha to a pale white girl with no nose and no lips :(

Did you say lick or suck on the first nose?! :rofl: #cantremember! :dead:
      And see 53

:hug: Tyyyyyyyyyyy

• Ty

:haha:

@ Yall...yes your gravi's the same

@ Fay...Im going to get my knees done, I dont like being 5'1 :rofl:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http:// sandrarose. com/

Username: yallcrazy

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

==========
      WHO THE FUKC IS OUT THERE ON SOME BULLSHATT? AUNTIE PUT THEM ON BLAST!
      :warning: yew been hacked bew! it’s the RWS culprit :shotsfired:

They just jealous :lol:
      They wanna be my fonter :lol: (James Evans Heh Heh Heh laugh)

• MsDivaRo

@yall..yo gravy got one tooth!!! :hahaha: I kid, I kid!!!

• BrownSuggaBabe

:offtopic: Speaking of bangs have u seen Keyshia Cole's new do..She cut all her hair off too..

• NaijaGal

YALLCRAY *lick* :P

as for #53, got my 12 gauge ready *even though ion know how to use it*

hey you hating ass lurker
      :whistle:
      They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here
      Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
      The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
      So Beat It, Just Beat It

#JetsAndSharksGameProper

• sassyshe

———————————————–

Plus its hard to get older people to change their surroundings
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      :cosign: For the most part West Indian parents and grandparents understand that their child's success is their own and they are not entitled to it. Most of them are happy just being comfortable as they never want their child/grandchild to take on more than they should as they always remember what it took to get there. Well the maternal side at least

• marquez269

So oprah and Tyler perry collabing for the own network I wonder how that will go

• Ty

Hey Diva cute gravi hun :hug:

NaijaGal says:

YALLCRAY *lick*

as for #53, got my 12 gauge ready *even though ion know how to use it*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *takes 12 gauge from Naija* my daddy taught me how to shoot that 12 gauge :yes: I'm a good shot too!!!!

• NaijaGal

yallcrazy says:

They wanna be my fonter (James Evans Heh Heh Heh laugh)
      ===============
      :whistle:
      I Said You Wanna Be my fonter
      You Got To Be my fonter
      I Said You Wanna Be my fonter
      You Got To Be my fonter

*shoutout to MJ RIP*

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

marquez269 says:

oh lawd :kona:

Knees done :ghost:

Ty says:

Hey Diva cute gravi hun
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      thanks Ty!!!

Naija & MsDiva :dead:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So you ain't tryna font hello today huh? I said hi to you several flights down :cuss:

• Ty

marquez269 says:

That might work :think: The Network needs to be seasoned a bit :coffee: Not sure how O's other fanbase will adjust though

I don't see a nose job :blink: her nose still fat :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on the Oprah/Tyler fiasco

• missmiami

@ keesh sorry so laye hunn. I feel like crap. This has been a rough recovery. TodayI woke up throwing up all day :(

• missmiami

Oh yeah i am in day 10. I have good days and bad. Today is one of the worst. But on a lighter note the hubby is loving the :buttshake:

• SuthernBelle4

I know its late but Rhi Rhi ain't get no nose job, but her makeup artists do a helluva job contouring. I have seen recent pics of her without makeup and let's just say she still got that nose that "sats" across her face aka bell pepper nose. :tea:

• MSVALLDAY

60 mzwhang90210 says:

MSVALLDAY says:

MsValley
      I thought the same thing at first but then I thought…maybe they didn’t want to move. You know some older folks don’t want to leave their residences no matter what. Memories & all.
      ___________________________________________________________________

True cause it took an act of God to move my nana.