Reality TV personality Antonia “Toya” Wright celebrated her 29th birthday with family and friends at Ocean Prime in Buckhead on Monday night. Talkingwithtami.com was there to bring us all of the excitement.

Invited guests included rapper T.I., Toya’s daughter and former OMG Girl Reginae Carter; radio personality Mz.Shyneka, reality TV personalities Rasheeda, Phaedra Parks, and more.

The staff of Ocean Prime transformed the room into Toya’s favorite colors: purple and gold decor for the intimate affair. Photos by Tami Reed of Talkingwithtami.com. Toya’s husband and manager, Memphitz, personally sent out the invites to the party.

Former rapper-turned-reality TV personality Rasheeda.

• Toya left a grown man for this boy
  • Antonia Carter: “It breaks my heart to see kids under 18 Gay”
  • Insider: “Toya and Memphitz’s Wedding Was Staged for TV”
  • fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding

• Donna del Gatto

• free

damn she got some mane and tail on that head….

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Happy Birthday Toya!!

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

………..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

I see Lil Bow Wow was there!

• NaijaGal

Rasheeda would look better without her belly showing…that’s a whole lotta mane and tail on Toya’s head…whatever happened to that lawsuit Memphitz

• luVn_liFe…

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!

• kingstonn

of course Rasheeda was there. cause those are really good, close personal friends of hers. :coffee:

• kingstonn

@ luvn
      what?! why not? it’s been a couple months since he died right?

My fault that was Raasheeda!

• Donna del Gatto

@luVn

yeah I heard that on the radio this morning… :wtf:

• Diva

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fo shame!!!!! He has been funeralized though, right?

• MsChavo

Yawn!

• Ty

kingstonn says:

that and she doesnt have shyt else to do :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!

*************

I heard that somewhere. But I also heard somewhere that his estate was worth like 50k. Nigras fighting over that?

• GAGIRL87

Memphitz is fine a$$ hail :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

wait who FOB before i comment? :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

@kingstonn
      Yes he passed away July 24th,His “folks” are battling over his 50K estate and burial place Just Sad .

And Reginaee is VERY Pretty,she Looks like she’s picking up lots of weight. #ijs

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I know Memphitz skulled dragged K Michelle and errthang, but am I allowed to still think he fine as blackberry wine?

• Xena68

Where was Tamar since she only hangs with celebrities such as Toya and Mickey :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:yawn:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:
      gaGagirl Yes mrHits is Phine!
      Bird,Yup 50K!
      MsChavo
      King
      YRN
      FAy :hug: how are you today maam?

• Ty

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fo shame!!!!! He has been funeralized though, right?
      In the words of Rickey “they need to let Sherman move on up to that deluxe apartment in the sky”

I think the family is fighting over the estate :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!
      __________________________________________________________________

@luVn_liFe
      Yea I heard about that wasn’t his “partner” over everything?

• Xena68

I always thought he was a cutie but he comes off as a lame

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!
      =======================
      cause his brother wants that 50k

• lovezoe

Where Tiny? :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

_______________________________________________________________________

Girl is he 😀

• Donna del Gatto

Yuuuupppp! :yes: :hump:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHAT’S THE STATUS OF HIS LAWSUIT? :coffee:

• Sweet-tea

I like Toya. She’s a pretty girl! Um, no words for her husband though.

• lovezoe

It’s sad when folks fight over money. Is Webster buried yet?

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: xena!
      and yes the 50K gotta my :woohoo: the “partner” says he’s the rightful heir,the “relatives” say they are,”partner” has a Fradulant will or something.
      Damn Shame!

Xena68 says:

Where was Tamar since she only hangs with celebrities such as Toya and Mickey
      ==================
      lining up her mattress with fried chicken and mac n cheese to keep things sexy in the bedroom for Vince *sniggles*

• GAGIRL87

I undress Memphitz with my eyes everytime I see a pic of him I bet he has a pretty peen peen :yawn:

• GAGIRL87

_________________________________________________________________

@ Naija :spank:

:hug:

• GAGIRL87

@ luVn_liFe… hey boooo :hug:

lovezoe says:

It’s sad when folks fight over money. Is Webster buried yet?
      =====================
      ma’am I’m gone need you NOT to kill off Emanuel Lewis…you talking about Arnold and ion know if’in he is though

• Donna del Gatto

NaijaGal says:

Xena68 says:

Where was Tamar since she only hangs with celebrities such as Toya and Mickey
      ==================

:wail: :wail:

• luVn_liFe…

:think: I didnt realize Toya was so young

GAGIRL :yahoo: morning luv :hug:

• Ty

:dead: @ Naija

So Tamar seduces him with snacks and chicken :crying:

• GAGIRL87

@ Niaja what did you think about BGC reunion last night? Next week Ericka is gone whoop Julies a$$ I mean she literally dog walked that hoe :no:

#whymustIcontinuetowatchthisfilth :smack:

luVn_liFe… says:

I didnt realize Toya was so young
      ==============
      :yes: she popped out Reginae at 14

• Xena68

Hey Luvn :hi: Naija you aint right 😆

• Diva

NaijaGal says:

lovezoe says:

It’s sad when folks fight over money. Is Webster buried yet?
      =====================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Webster is still kicking it on earth!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

Xena68 says:

Where was Tamar since she only hangs with celebrities such as Toya and Mickey
      ==================

***********************

I mean really. That was not nice. I know mama taught you better than that. Not to mention you know damn well Tamar ain’t putting that much effort into that dang man.

GAGIRL87 says:

====================
      it was boring to me for the most part..that Megan chick is nasty as fcuk, how you gonna have a 3-some with your own sister :hurl: when Erica was beating the dog chit outta Julie with her snatch in her face I died a thousand times :rofl:

• lovezoe

NAIJA- Sorry! I got them confused. :kona:

• Diva

Ty says:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DID YOU ROSES KNOW SherMan Hemsley STILL IS NOT BURIED YET!
      May he one day RIP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fo shame!!!!! He has been funeralized though, right?

I think the family is fighting over the estate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Money will always bring out the WORST in folks! smh

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

They’re fighting over Sherman’s estate, like $50,000.

UGH @ Droopy

• Xena68

I think Char and Meghan are long lost sisters

=============================
      I wouldn’t put it past her to do what she needs to do to get them insurance papers…that marriage is numbered

• luVn_liFe…

@naija . .
      that Explains it.

• ohpretty1

No shade but he’s her manager? What does she do?

Looks like they had a nice time.

• NaijaGal

@LOVE – all midgets don’t look a like…hmpf *wonders if their women had to lift them up during sex*

• GAGIRL87

it was boring to me for the most part..that Megan chick is nasty as fcuk, how you gonna have a 3-some with your own sister when Erica was beating the dog chit outta Julie with her snatch in her face I died a thousand times
      _______________________________________________________________________

@ Naija I know it was boring b/c all them broads were scared of the BIG 3 (Mehgan,Christina, & Ericka) :rofl: yea Meghan is nasty but she will fight I underestimated her at first… :dead: @ Ericka’s snatch in Julie’s face *scrunches face up*

• Daisy

Memphitz :hump: #thatisall

Ty says:

@ Naija

So Tamar seduces him with snacks and chicken
      ==================
      and red kool-aid “oh yeah”

• Xena68

NaijaGal says:

:dead:

• GAGIRL87

Xena68 says:

I think Char and Meghan are long lost sisters

_____________________________________________________________

:think:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

GAGIRL87 says:

#whymustIcontinuetowatchthisfilth

I cant wait to see Erica…
      Whyyy do I STILL break out in those random dance sessions like Erica did? “I don’t understand… :danban:

:waves:
      GM Sandra!!
      GM Erryonessssssssss

• Donna del Gatto

NaijaGal says:

Ty says:

@ Naija

So Tamar seduces him with snacks and chicken
      ==================
      and red kool-aid “oh yeah”

OMG! Go to tha :kona:

:spank:

• GAGIRL87

My thoughts are still w/ all the people that Sandy has affected 😥

• NaijaGal

so TO gets accolades for attending his own child’s birthday…this world is so assbackwards sometimes

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: mzwhANG

:newpost: on Chris Brown & Karruche :yawn:

• GAGIRL87

@ Mzwhang am I wrong for thinking Erika is so unattractive she looks like a bull w/ those nose rings :ashamed:

O heyyyyyyy :waves:

• Xena68

:newpost:

• Diva

:wave: Whang Thang!!!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@Sandra, thanks for not using the word “celebrity at this event.. O, T.I is there and thats about it. No Ashtin Martin from Wayne this year??

• Shauny

Are Tiny and Toya still friends cause they went from BFFS to crickets….

Memphitz is fine but something about him rings “I’ll slap a bitch” to me.

:waves: LuvN
      Naija
      Gagi
      Donna (ltns)
      Xena
      Daisy
      MzDimpz
      LoveZoe
      Divurrr
      Ty
      Kingston
      Ace
      Ummm..is that Phaedra (sp) in those pics?
      Happy BDay Toya….Rasheeda looks :thumbsup:

Who ever that woman is in those stripes…leggings are NOT your friend.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

did you say chicken and Mac and Cheese :wail: why u say that WHYYYYYYY. dont forget the cheescake :coffee:

• Trendsetter

Toya been partying since last week…had parties in Miami and New Orleans…

• lovezoe

NAIJA- :rofl: :kona:

• hell_on_heels

Ummm Auntie, what/why would Toya need a manager? I’m NOT really feeling anyone’s outfit(s). And Phaedra has put on some weight and I hate that makeup sweetie. And for the life of me I thought she was older than 29.

• hotmess

All that black…… where they going ofter the party to funeral

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Hey everybody have a great day! Thanks for posting Sandra! That’s all I got lol :tea;